It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

The beeps and tones you hear,i do as well and so do a lot of other people and one unfortunate possibility is that an alien implanted,miniature tracking device is sending and receiving signals from the aliens so they know where to locate you.I have seen a few ufo's,have you? and perhaps many millions of people have been abducted and some of them,or even all of them are blissfully unaware while unknowingly walking around with alien implants placed deep within hard to get to places inside their bodies.This is a distinct possibility that cant be ignored or denied......

edit on 29-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Okay, I can't stand it any more. This is something that happened very recently and now it's driving me nuts. I do NOT know what caused it -- I don't see how it could be paranormal, but it's sure not normal, either!

On Friday, the 13th of January, my car radio started to play nonstop, 24-hour-a-day Beatles' songs, with NO interruptions. No station breaks or anything. So, I looked up the station on the internet and it said it's Guadalupe Catholic radio from Los Angeles. (I live in SoCal). I thought "WTH", but just continued to enjoy the music on my daily errands.

Today, I got in the car and the radio was playing a talk-show in Spanish. No more Beatles. How did this happen? Was there some kind of solar flare responsible for this?

I even called the station, got a girl who speaks English and she said no, they had been doing their regular program all along.

Every person in my family heard the Beatles songs play continuously, since the 13th of January. Now it's "normal" programming on leap day, February.

There's also no way I could have accidentally gotten Sirius radio in my car -- it's very old and just wouldn't support it. Also scanned every station the car radio does get, but no Beatles.

Can anyone explain this? I hate when stuff like this happens and nobody can explain it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't really like talking about my paranormal experiences, not because they were too extreme, but just for the sake that i get all shook up and jittery talking about them. I've had some experiences with ghost, and just recently i've had some UFO experiences. I'll just reveal one for now, a few months ago i moved in with my dad so it would be easier on my mom as to not having to use so much gas to take me to school which is a good 15-20 minute ride from her house, while only literally a mere 4 minutes from my dad's, but enough about that part of my life. I was actually having a good time staying there with my dad, step mom, step sister, and step brother, but after awhile i started seeing things, this was no mere peripheral vision thing happening, what i saw was figures, little tiny silhouettes that were grey on the inside with black outlines. When i see them i freak for a few minutes, but i quickly get over it but the situation is still pretty horrible due to how easy i scare when it comes to things like that, i honestly believe i have a fragile heart, but again i digress. Back on subject i talked to a psychic who helps people via e-mail/radio (for free so she's no rip off :lol
and she kind of gave me a better understanding of the situation she said as long as they don't harm anyone then everything should be fine, and if not then do a cleansing. I moved back in with my mother again because she really missed me, and i haven't seen the miniature shadow people since, sure i see them when i visit my dad, but not as often as i did. The funny thing is i didn't start seeing them until after my dad's house burned down, and before anyone asks no no one died in the fire.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

Not a clue on this one, unless the radio waves just got crossed somehow. Since you said it is an older radio, maybe something is "going haywire" with it?
I need to ask if the Beatles music ever had any kind of significant meaning for you.... or someone who has passed over that was close to you? Sometimes spirits on the other side will play music for us that they loved, to let us know they are with us.... to say hello. Any idea on that?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VDJ10

You found a FREE psychic? That's rare! Send me a private message with her contact info. I need to talk with her too.

I don't know what these beings are that you are seeing. Never heard any described that way. Who knows what all sorts of beings are among us? There must be all kinds, from what I am still learning! Since they aren't causing any type of problem, they could be helpers of some type. But, like the psychic said, if anything bad starts happening, get a house cleansing.
I am really curious about your UFO sightings, since they are recent. I haven't had too many stories of recent activity from the members here. Care to share?
Thanks for your story.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know, my husband asked me the same things. He also heard the music, though.

I always liked the Beatles, but wasn't a big "fanatic" kind of fan. The radio in the car is Year 2000, but the funny thing is, this music was crystal clear, no interference of any kind. It lasted 46 days, if you count day one and I have no idea what time it went to "regular" programming. All I know is the music was gone this morning.

Weird, weird, weird. The loved ones I've had pass never were huge fans, either, they just liked the Beatles, same as me. My sister and I used to listen to them a lot with our friend, (her best friend), but haven't seen or spoken to either one for many years.

(There's another story there -- her best friend wouldn't come over to our house any more, after seeing a very tall shadow figure in our hall).

I appreciate your response. It's been bothering me since it started, but really bothers me now that it's stopped, for some reason.

However, my daughter said she'd burn the White Album on a CD so I could play Beatles in the car anytime I wanted, in the future. Isn't that sweet? She and I were laughing yesterday about the song "When I'm Sixty-four". I don't remember what album it's from though.

Maybe the old friend has passed? I've never had anyone visit me in that manner, but it's possible. I mean, I realize that anything's possible after enough strange things have happened to me.

edit on 29-2-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sounds like you are probably what's called a "sensitive". You pick up on other peoples "stuff". The problem is, you're hanging on to it. The area you need to work on is how to control yourself from not absorbing these negative energies. There are people that can give you better advise on how to accomplish this than I can. As soon as I have time I'll get you some names of professionals who can help you with that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Good to see you back, Dr. HammondStoat. I appreciate all your stories and input to the other members.
Awesome! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I had a similar experience to this last fall. I was at work, and all of a sudden this beeping started in my right ear, but mine was a very low-pitched sound. It lasted a good full minute or more. I was quite startled by it. I wondered wth? I didn't think of it as paranormal as much as I wondered if I was having some problem with my inner ear. Now, hearing the stories on here, I have to wonder if it is paranormal? It happened again a few weeks after that first time, but nothing else since.
Thanks for sharing........

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sled, I think your and everyone else's experiences have been awesome. I'm sorry I haven't been able to contribute more. My music problem seems pretty lame, in comparison. But, MAN, is it bothering me. It's like it was on a chip -- not broadcast at all.

Has anyone ever heard of MK Ultra? The reason I ask is because I've been reading through lots of posts, going back years, and some of the guys think that all UFOs are man-made, somehow. After a lifetime of weirdness, I'm finding myself wondering, why?

I will have some time, someday, to really write it all down. But, I think it's going to be about a thousand pages and that's part of the reason I can't gather my thoughts. I also have some kind of writer's block, I dunno. Do you think it's possible (well, this is a conspiracy site), that there's some very high technology that could be used to induce some experiences? Not all of it, of course, because spiritual things have definitely happened to me, too. Just wondering, though??

Sorry, it's just really bugging me, for some reason.

ETA: I've got that beeping in my ear too. Sometimes it's like a "chirp".
edit on 29-2-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes, I think ANYTHING is possible... especially the governments using some top secret experiment like implanting chips in people to study their behavior. I saw something about this on a different thread a few weeks ago; can't remember which one it was. I have read that they are studying this to use as a weapon for war....( Imagine that!) Let's concentrate all our efforts on destroying each other instead of finding ways to live in harmony! I know we have to protect ourselves, but man! When and where will it stop?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When i pick up a clear glass with my hand,then i put it down and leave the room and even though i'm no longer where i left the glass,a part of me remains there after i'm gone,my finger prints are still on the glass...

My body and my soul temporarily exists in space and time and even though i know have to die,a part of me will live on after i'm gone,my psychic fingerprint will remain behind,sometimes seen as a ghost...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Yes, I think ANYTHING is possible... especially the governments using some top secret experiment like implanting chips in people to study their behavior. I saw something about this on a different thread a few weeks ago; can't remember which one it was. I have read that they are studying this to use as a weapon for war....( Imagine that!) Let's concentrate all our efforts on destroying each other instead of finding ways to live in harmony! I know we have to protect ourselves, but man! When and where will it stop?

I'm so glad I stopped back by here before going to bed. You are SO right! Not a day passes that I don't think about how wonderful this Earth could be, if only the technology were used to help people, rather than harm them. The way things are done in this world saddens me to the bottom of my soul.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The beeps and tones you hear,i do as well and so do a lot of other people and one unfortunate possibility is that an alien implanted,miniature tracking device is sending and receiving signals from the aliens so they know where to locate you.I have seen a few ufo's,have you? and perhaps many millions of people have been abducted and some of them,or even all of them are blissfully unaware while unknowingly walking around with alien implants placed deep within hard to get to places inside their bodies.This is a distinct possibility that cant be ignored or denied......

I've seen all kinds of stuff... a stargate... met a grey when I was five.

here's the thing. I'm not so sure if they need them to track people.
I think they are very telepathic.

i think the implants are more than likely a government thing, but who knows.
I DID have an encounter and suspect that he did do some things to me, but i am not sure if it was that (the grey) I think i have another idea of what it was he did. I don't think the implant was for tracking. I think it was for their project where they are trying to convince others in the government who are on the fence (the few who know) that they are evil.

Remember, it was in my tongue and I'm now pretty convinced it was a transistor to feed a signal, not pick one up. There is more electricity in my body with it's own biorhythm signature than in that piece of metal...unless a signal is fed into it when the location of the person is already known and targeted. they really don't have to look to hard for people. I don't believe it was for tracking.

i was put in a room at age 19... a special medical cell with a lot of metal in it.

Something happened in there i cannot explain and have talked about this in various... and will keep talking about it. what they obtained from me by way of speech was related to 9//11 7 years before it happened and I had no idea about that. never even looked at pics of the WTC before. then...one of their multimillion dollar budgeted directors put it in a movie and they started trying to drive me out of my mind to make an example out of me... having some type of proof or admission that he contacted me, they wanted to paint it as a world takeover in spirit form.

when they stated targeting me and I was saying things that i cannot explain, i started speaking in tongues. this was interference I believe so that they could make me say no more. they would have tried to make me fight a black guard if a spirit of calm had not come over me.

I know the story all too well.

edit on 29-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Sounds like you are probably what's called a "sensitive". You pick up on other peoples "stuff". The problem is, you're hanging on to it. The area you need to work on is how to control yourself from not absorbing these negative energies. There are people that can give you better advise on how to accomplish this than I can. As soon as I have time I'll get you some names of professionals who can help you with that.

yeah, you were telling me of psychics in pm but I often prefer to just call upon Jesus.

And when you call upon Jesus you had better be ready to fight the evil spirits that will come after you.

and here i am... still kicking. I feel lucky an blessed and do not deny things get difficult... i do not deny that at all. People keep telling me i chose this and i think maybe that's true.

Even you said that, so maybe there is a very good reason i am absorbing them.

I control *myself* just fine. It's others who are uncontrollable.

i do not want to control them anyway. i would just prefer to be on the other side of the galaxy than a lot of people that have crossed my path.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I'll tell you about my experience when I have some time. Perhaps I'll send you a private message.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by blocula

I've seen all kinds of stuff... a stargate... met a grey when I was five.

here's the thing. I'm not so sure if they need them to track people.
I think they are very telepathic.

i think the implants are more than likely a government thing, but who knows.
I DID have an encounter and suspect that he did do some things to me, but i am not sure if it was that (the grey) I think i have another idea of what it was he did. I don't think the implant was for tracking. I think it was for their project where they are trying to convince others in the government who are on the fence (the few who know) that they are evil.

Remember, it was in my tongue and I'm now pretty convinced it was a transistor to feed a signal, not pick one up. There is more electricity in my body with it's own biorhythm signature than in that piece of metal...unless a signal is fed into it when the location of the person is already known and targeted. they really don't have to look to hard for people. I don't believe it was for tracking.

i was put in a room at age 19... a special medical cell with a lot of metal in it.

Something happened in there i cannot explain and have talked about this in various... and will keep talking about it. what they obtained from me by way of speech was related to 9//11 7 years before it happened and I had no idea about that. never even looked at pics of the WTC before. then...one of their multimillion dollar budgeted directors put it in a movie and they started trying to drive me out of my mind to make an example out of me... having some type of proof or admission that he contacted me, they wanted to paint it as a world takeover in spirit form.

when they stated targeting me and I was saying things that i cannot explain, i started speaking in tongues. this was interference I believe so that they could make me say no more. they would have tried to make me fight a black guard if a spirit of calm had not come over me.

I know the story all too well.

I'm confused... When you say "they" started targeting you, are you referring to the government, or ETs? This is very strange! But I will believe about anything after what I've gone through during my life! The info about 9/11 is awesome. I have a friend who said he had dreams about 9/11 before it happened.... wild!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

yeah, you were telling me of psychics in pm but I often prefer to just call upon Jesus.

And when you call upon Jesus you had better be ready to fight the evil spirits that will come after you.

and here i am... still kicking. I feel lucky an blessed and do not deny things get difficult... i do not deny that at all. People keep telling me i chose this and i think maybe that's true.

Even you said that, so maybe there is a very good reason i am absorbing them.

I control *myself* just fine. It's others who are uncontrollable.

i do not want to control them anyway. i would just prefer to be on the other side of the galaxy than a lot of people that have crossed my path.

I come from a strong Christian family of believers. I was raised going to church every Sunday, so I know where you're coming from. When I started having some of these wild supernatural experiences I prayed for more knowledge, and more wisdom so I could understand it. That's when all the information about other "spiritual" beliefs started to literally fall in my lap. I mean, people would bring books to me, and there would be some show on t.v. I felt drawn to watch, and things like that. Over time I have learned that there is soooooo much more to it all.
And Jesus did share things with his disciples that he said not to tell others. He said more would be revealed later. I think "later" started happening back in the 1970's, and it has kept being revealed up to now. I still have parts of my Christian faith, but I've been shown there is so much more, and it is all inter-connected. I still say my prayers, and I belief in God, or the Creator, or The One, or whatever people choose to call Him in their belief system. So, if you choose to call upon Jesus, I think that is awesome. He is the light of the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is an experience. When I was in 7th grade around 1977 I had a teacher who seemed to be very young and liberal. (This was in a small town where liberal was not a compliment.)

One day she made every student in the class line up, because she wanted them to try to guess what she was thinking about (using ESP). For some reason, I knew exactly what she was thinking. It wasn't like I was guessing, I just knew for sure that I had the answer. When it was my turn I proudly told her what I knew she was thinking and she seemed very shocked.

I've always wondered if she just pretended that I guessed right or what. Nothing like that has ever happened since. It always seemed weird that I was so confident that I had the right answer. And it didn't seem unnatural that I knew this either.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Finally have the time to post a story....I'm very long winded so apologies in advance.

When I was about 17 years old, my Mom and I stayed home alone one evening. My father was at a church meeting and I don't remember where my brother had gone.

It was about 7:30, and we were both in the living room. Mom was watching a show on television and I was reading a book.

Our house is a typical ranch-style house. Think of a long rectangle; at one end is our pantry, with an outside entrance and an inner door that connects to the kitchen. The living room and kitchen are seperated by one wall. So when you are in the living room you can see parts of the kitchen. We kept the washing machine and dryer in the pantry, and because they tended to be rather loud, Mom always shut the pantry door.

This night, although we weren't using the machines, the door was shut.

Suddenly, without warning, we heard a loud BANG in the pantry. It startled us both. Mom turned off the tv and I put down my book, then we just looked at each other.

The next sound we heard was rather strange. Have you ever dropped a plastic bowl, like a Tupperware bowl? If you drop it just right, the bowl will spin around on its edge, making a very distinctive noise. That's what we heard. Then came the sound of breaking glass. It honestly sounded like someone was throwing glass everywhere. You could hear the pieces shattering, then rehitting the floor. It was extremly loud.

By this time about 30 seconds had passed. Mom ran for the phone. I ran for my dad's shotgun.

While Mom was on the phone with the police, I ran through the house and flipped on every light, including the outside porch lights. I was also shouting "We're calling the police!" and "I've got a gun!" at the top of my voice. The gun wasn't loaded, I had no idea where the bullets where and even if I knew I probably couldn't have loaded the thing, but it still felt nice to have in my hands.

The entire time Mom is talking and I'm shouting, the breaking noises continue. If anything, they escalate.

We were both standing at the junction of the living room and kitchen, Mom with the phone and me with the gun, waiting for whoever it was to open the door and enter the kitchen. That door wasn't locked, and frankly that was a very flimsy door. It would have been child's play to break it open.

About five minutes into the event, the sounds just....stopped. Completely. And somehow that was scary than the noises. We kept listening for the sound of the door, or for footsteps, but it was silent.

Our house was way out in the country, about twenty minutes or so from town. It took the police about ten minutes to get there, and they came with sirens blaring. I believe there were at least two cruisers but I'm not positive.

We opened our front door and the police came in. We told them what was happening. They made me put my gun down (
) then they opened the pantry door with guns drawn.

There was nothing there. And I mean nothing. No broken glass. No fallen dishes. Nothing.

We went through the cabinets and shelves, couldn't find anything broken. Meanwhile, the police searched the outside of our house. It had rained early in the day, but no footprints anywhere. There was absolutely no evidence that anyone had been in the house at all. Luckily Dad got home before they left; Mom and I were pretty freaked and there's no way we would have stayed in the house by ourselves.

Mom won't talk about this, even today, many years later. Nothing like it has occurred since.

Now I've got the willies. Going to take a break before posting any more stories!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join