It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Very exciting thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just FYI for anyone, Alfred2012's original reference to an event in New York is back on page 68

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy91
reply to post by sled735

Very exciting thanks for posting!

You're welcome!

And, thank you for posting the reference to Alfred's post about NY. (I should have thought of that).

Everyone, after reading his website, please come back here and post your thoughts. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Page 68 Alfred's comments

I just wanted to bring this to this page so people can see what he said.
This will also go on my That is a Hit! Thread

Sounds to me like he was correct. Way to go Alfred!
And your guides message is almost the same as the message I got about why this is happening.
Time to evolve

Hi Sled! I hope all is well with you!

I had another premonition when reading some stuff, and posted it,then it happened so I put it on my That's a hit thread myself...lol

I might be a guest on Unseen World over my painting as well, but I don't know when yet. They have not contacted me about a day. When I do, of course I will letcha know

edit on 31-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Hi Sled! I hope all is well with you!

I had another premonition when reading some stuff, and posted it,then it happened so I put it on my That's a hit thread myself...lol

I might be a guest on Unseen World over my painting as well, but I don't know when yet. They have not contacted me about a day. When I do, of course I will letcha know

Thanks for posting the page here. Again...... I should have thought of that! DUH! I'll chalk it up to just getting up and coffee not in system yet! Ha!

How AWESOME is that!!! YEA for you!

Is this a t.v. show, or a radio show? I haven't heard of it. Be sure to let us know when to tune in.

edit on 10/31/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 10/31/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's a blogtalk show, but is done by two medium/psychic women that I met through JVP's closing.

It is on every night at 10 pm central.

Here is the archives:
Unseen World Archives

I'll post on facebook when I am gonna be on.

--------c(_)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I should add I had a dream last night about more earthquakes, however it could just be a dream.

Just to throw it out there for you though because you never know and after this last one, I just might need to post it somewhere, just in case:

I had a dream I was looking at the USGS EQ map and across the country I saw three orange circles, much like what is on there now only bigger. Three Earthquakes, going from cali/mexico across to kansas and then a little farther east still. Like the madrid ruptured along with 2 other faults straight across the map.

This is just a dream, or at least I hope it is. After having the BC eq, I am kind of freaked out a little as that was very close to my home town. So that could be a reason for the dream, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I should add I had a dream last night about more earthquakes, however it could just be a dream.

Just to throw it out there for you though because you never know and after this last one, I just might need to post it somewhere, just in case:

I had a dream I was looking at the USGS EQ map and across the country I saw three orange circles, much like what is on there now only bigger. Three Earthquakes, going from cali/mexico across to kansas and then a little farther east still. Like the madrid ruptured along with 2 other faults straight across the map.

This is just a dream, or at least I hope it is. After having the BC eq, I am kind of freaked out a little as that was very close to my home town. So that could be a reason for the dream, but you never know.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Yes, let's hope it's just a dream! You are getting too close to my home town here! I do believe it will happen someday, though. It's all just a matter of "when".

That lady that predicted a 9.9 in CA may hit it yet!

ETA: that is a great idea you have on your "It's a Hit" thread! I've subscribed to it, and gave you a S&F.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well I want to make sure you know that the circles I saw were not that big, maybe 5's or 6's. They were not HUGE circles.

Just stay aware, that's all anyone can do.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
An update on work:

The water hasn't come on by itself for over a month, and the light hasn't flickered at all this week, but...

I have been seeing something floating through the dorm quite often from the corner of my eye. When I look straight at it, it is gone. I haven't had these "out of the corner of my eye" sightings as frequently as I have lately. It has happened several times each night this week.
I wish this spirit would either settle down, or tell me what it wants. It unnerves me sitting down there alone with this thing flying all around me. Makes me wonder what it's up to.

If anyone is coming on the thread late, don't miss Alfred2012's messages to me on the previous page. Looks like something is in store for November and December. I'll post anything more he has to share, if he doesn't come on the thread himself.

If anyone else has read of anything predicted for the next couple of months, please share it here.

I started a new thread last night asking other psychics if they had received any messages, but the mods took it down because I posted the message from Alfred in it, which was from this thread. I provided the link from where it came, so I don't understand why it was removed!
I have seen so many other threads with posts from other threads used to start it... why was mine throw in the trash bin?
This makes twice this has happened to me! Someone out there doesn't like me.

I hope to see some new posts here. Anyone have anything paranormal going on you would like to share?
We are waiting to hear your stories. Please share.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello there, so this is going to be my first post. I wanted to do my first post different and later and about
another subject, but I Just read the biggest part of this thread, and after that, I almost felt obligated to
write some of my experiences down( also because of threadstarters optimism and genuine feeling I get from his stories).
Maybe in another thread i will introduce myself better, but here is the core.
Im from Europe, Netherlands, I used to live in a small town, here are some of the most interesting unique stories :

I was around 21 years old ( 26 now). I have a Indonesian friend, who actually really needs to sign on ATS, cuz he has crazy crazy stories and is a truthfull person, but does not care for sharing it this way, back to the story, he told me one of his paranormal stories from Indonesia again. So we were in his room, and the story was just about some mystic wich that used to live around their village in Indonesia. He told me some about her life, and also told me that he was absolutely not allowed to say her name, because than she would make a visit to the person calling her. Now I am writing this story about is, so you know what happened. After driving him crazy and teasing him that he was just telling a bull# story, he finally said her name. Well right after that, we heared a loud LOUD bang from up the attic where they have a storage room. I just froze, he just froze. We barely said a word after that that night. It was really scary because, it was just after saying the name. Next day, we went up to look whats happened, and than we saw that the door has been forced open, and the big lock that was on it was just shattered in pieces. No one was up there, and there was no wind. I forgot that womans name and everything ASAP.

Totally different, but this is something like prediction or something, I cannot tell everything from this story, because of some reasons still relevant occurence after all thos years, but its all truth.
okay when I was like 14 years old, I had a party in the small town where I lived. Everyone from around the area was coming, and it was not a party to miss, and I absolutely didnt want to miss it ( puberty girls etc.). That morning suddenly out of nothing I got a clear vision, that I would be having sex or something with a girl I only knew of face. I knew who she was, but I never came close, never spoke to her, anything. I didnt really think about it, because thinking about sex isnt strange, especially for a 14 years old. Strange thing is, that during the day, I more and more didnt feel like going to the party, and more and more like I was convinced the vision i had was true. About two hours before the party, I decided to stay home, and see what happens, soon after that I heared the doorbell, and yes that girl was at my housedoor. She never was here before, never we talked about this or nothing. For what reason she came? She just walked into a random house to ask to use the phone. I let her in..for some reason I cannot tell all, im sorry for that, but I was home alone and the exact thing I was thinking in my vision happened. well not exactly, we didnt really have sex, but we did some. There came some problems after that, and all I can say is that I never ever spoke to here about that happening again, while I do see her on a regular basis now. Oh and I didnt tell her my vision.

Second Vision, i dont know exactly anymore, but its all kinda like im telling: Okay, so one of my friends was a big drugsdealer, lets call him Marc. I knew him since we were little. Stand up guy, been trough a lot of #. Okay so one morning, I was around 20 years old. I got a clear vision/ voice ( not a thought, I think people on this site know the difference)just like the one with the girl, all those years before. I was told that, I would be using his coc aine that night after he offered. Now get this clearly, I was no user( never did), junkie, drinker and he never said anything about me and the use of drugs. I just started lawschool, and had a lot of fun, being a early twenties person. Actually he doesnt even wants to be reminded about drugs when we are together. And like I said, he was a stand up guy, forreall. But okay, that night I went seeing him, and as soon as I was there somehow the mood changed. Long story short: Everything about that night was different, just like it all was meant to be. I did NOT put this on my mind and let it happen, everything was strange. At one point he offered me coc aine to use it together, and I thought about my vision and to be fair, I embraced it, I just didnt care because it was all so weird. Even more strange is that, we used a lot, and I mean a lot of coc aine, he had a big stash. Im not bull#ing if it was worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars or something, and that is a lot of coc aine over here, especially for a first timer! BUT I didnt feel anything, no effects of it, while he was high as a kyte, he a 2nd time user. To be continued.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello there, so this is going to be my first post. I wanted to do my first post different and later and about
another subject, but I Just read the biggest part of this thread, and after that, I almost felt obligated to
write some of my experiences down( also because of threadstarters optimism and genuine feeling I get from his stories).
Maybe in another thread i will introduce myself better, but here is the core.
Im from Europe, Netherlands, I used to live in a small town, here are some of the most interesting unique stories :

I was around 21 years old ( 26 now). I have a Indonesian friend, who actually really needs to sign on ATS, cuz he has crazy crazy stories and is a truthfull person, but does not care for sharing it this way, back to the story, he told me one of his paranormal stories from Indonesia again. So we were in his room, and the story was just about some mystic wich that used to live around their village in Indonesia. He told me some about her life, and also told me that he was absolutely not allowed to say her name, because than she would make a visit to the person calling her. Now I am writing this story about is, so you know what happened. After driving him crazy and teasing him that he was just telling a bull# story, he finally said her name. Well right after that, we heared a loud LOUD bang from up the attic where they have a storage room. I just froze, he just froze. We barely said a word after that that night. It was really scary because, it was just after saying the name. Next day, we went up to look whats happened, and than we saw that the door has been forced open, and the big lock that was on it was just shattered in pieces. No one was up there, and there was no wind. I forgot that womans name and everything ASAP.

Totally different, but this is something like prediction or something, I cannot tell everything from this story, because of some reasons still relevant occurence after all thos years, but its all truth.
okay when I was like 14 years old, I had a party in the small town where I lived. Everyone from around the area was coming, and it was not a party to miss, and I absolutely didnt want to miss it ( puberty girls etc.). That morning suddenly out of nothing I got a clear vision, that I would be having sex or something with a girl I only knew of face. I knew who she was, but I never came close, never spoke to her, anything. I didnt really think about it, because thinking about sex isnt strange, especially for a 14 years old. Strange thing is, that during the day, I more and more didnt feel like going to the party, and more and more like I was convinced the vision i had was true. About two hours before the party, I decided to stay home, and see what happens, soon after that I heared the doorbell, and yes that girl was at my housedoor. She never was here before, never we talked about this or nothing. For what reason she came? She just walked into a random house to ask to use the phone. I let her in..for some reason I cannot tell all, im sorry for that, but I was home alone and the exact thing I was thinking in my vision happened. well not exactly, we didnt really have sex, but we did some. There came some problems after that, and all I can say is that I never ever spoke to here about that happening again, while I do see her on a regular basis now. Oh and I didnt tell her my vision.

Second Vision, i dont know exactly anymore, but its all kinda like im telling: Okay, so one of my friends was a big drugsdealer, lets call him Marc. I knew him since we were little. Stand up guy, been trough a lot of #. Okay so one morning, I was around 20 years old. I got a clear vision/ voice ( not a thought, I think people on this site know the difference)just like the one with the girl, all those years before. I was told that, I would be using his coc aine that night after he offered. Now get this clearly, I was no user( never did), junkie, drinker and he never said anything about me and the use of drugs. I just started lawschool, and had a lot of fun, being a early twenties person. Actually he doesnt even wants to be reminded about drugs when we are together. And like I said, he was a stand up guy, forreall. But okay, that night I went seeing him, and as soon as I was there somehow the mood changed. Long story short: Everything about that night was different, just like it all was meant to be. I did NOT put this on my mind and let it happen, everything was strange. At one point he offered me coc aine to use it together, and I thought about my vision and to be fair, I embraced it, I just didnt care because it was all so weird. Even more strange is that, we used a lot, and I mean a lot of coc aine, he had a big stash. Im not bull#ing if it was worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars or something, and that is a lot of coc aine over here, especially for a first timer! BUT I didnt feel anything, no effects of it, while he was high as a kyte, he a 2nd time user. To be continued.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Suprasummithush

Hello, Suprasummithush. Welcome to the thread!

I feel honored that you wanted to do your first post here.

Sounds like you have a gift for prophecy. Hopefully, you will be able to harness your ability and use it to help others with future events.
Just a question... do you feel anything major will happen in November and December?

Thanks for sharing your stories here. I look forward to hearing the rest.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy91
reply to post by sled735

It does seem something is trying to communicate with you
are you having any more luck with your OBE's? Perhaps you could move the bedside table to see if the banging persists or maybe encourages a different kind of communication?

I just noticed I never replied to your post, Daisy. Sorry 'bout that.

I haven't tried to have OBEs since I was told by Arnolac (a medium) that this wasn't my calling, and I could injure my mind. The way my bedroom is set up makes it impossible to move my table elsewhere.
I suppose if it want to communicate badly enough, it'll find a way. The easiest way would be to meet me in the sleep state.
Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I see the mods removed my message from Alfred2012. He gave his permission... I don't know what rule I violated. That's okay. You all can catch him at his web address.
Here is the link: www.the-starpeople.net

Remember to hit the translator button to read it in English. It is up in German now.

Enjoy!

edit on 11/4/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello all, I've had quite a few paranormal experiences throughout my life. I sometimes get these dreams. It's hard to describe but they're not like just any regular dream. I remember every detail it's like i'm awake in my dream and it's an alternate reality.

I've had this one since I was a kid and the plot is always the same "Get inside the house before it gets dark." Sometimes I'm in a car racing up the hillside and I look in my rearview mirror and there is the darkness it's beginning to take up the sky and in the darkness I see what looks like the guy from Jeepers Creepers and he's holding a death scythe in the middle of the road and I know he's what I'm running from. Sometimes I'm already inside the house when it gets dark and all the windows and doors are completely covered and secured with wooden planks, all the lights are off and I'm hiding in the closet trying my damndest not to make a single sound (otherwise he'll hear and know where I am). This nightmare comes along every year so maybe once or twice a year if that.

I also had a crazy dream once that I was in a backyard and this backyard was strange in the fact that there were no houses attached to the backyard it was just an infinite amount of backyards up against each other. Like no matter where you go there is another backyard there. The strangest thing of all was these backyards were completely entwined with these MASSIVE spiderwebs. You couldn't see the spiders that belonged to these webs they must have been in hiding. All I knew was I did not want to see these things or get caught in the web. The spiderwebs themselves were terrifying And there I was caught smack dab in the middle of a backyard and I had to ninja my way through them. To be explain how I had to manuever through these Have you ever seen those movies where they have the laser beams all over and the people have to try and get through them putting their body in all sorts of crazy extreme positions as to not get caught by the laser, that's what it felt like. So I'm manuevering through these webs and my right elbow gets caught. And these webs are just sticky once you're caught in it there is NO way out. So in my panic I get caught up in the web my leg next then my left shoulder before I'm caught in 8 different places. Then I feel a sense of panic rush through me and I see the spiders. These spiders are HUGE and magnificent, they're so colorful and iridescent. They crawl down the web and there was a bright purple spider that came down and bit me in my neck then there was a green one that came down and bit me in my ankle a red one bit me in my left side, an orange one bit me on my head, a pure black one bit me on my left arm, I don't remember the other two but finally a black and blue one ( the scariest one of them all) came down sulkily from his spun web and bit me in the bottom on my right foot. When I woke up in the morning the bottom of my right foot was swollen double it's size. I also had no bite wound from a bug, I am not allergic to anything something like this to happen to me is not something thats ever happened before.

My entire life I have always had some paranormal experiences I'm 21 now and its been about 4 years. On Feb 26th, 2010 at 1:00 am was the most frightening experience I have ever had. I still am not quite sure what happened but all day on 02/25/2010 I wasn't feeling well just really tired and just felt groggy and a bit anxious. I get prescribed xanax because I get anxious sometimes but I only take a half so I took half at about 1:00 pm and so finally it's about 10:30 pm and I go to bed. All I remember is me dreaming about something and then I feel an enormous pressure on my chest and in this dream I could see myself I was in my bed laying on my back and I could see something moving across me and across my bed that I couldn't physically see but it was there and so I got really scared and trying yelling for my mom and dad and all I could let out was a little screech i could barely even breathe and then something moves over my mouth and I couldn't make an noise and i felt this suffocation feeling and the feeling of something huge holding me down I couldn't move from my head down to my waist. I started kicking up towards my self trying to kick it off of me and the pressure all of a sudden is gone and I look to my left at the clock it's exactly 1:00 am..now I don't know if there is any significance of the time or not but during this entire what seemed like a nightmare I tried to wake up from it but I couldn't its like when you have a bad dream and you wake up so you can forget it and it'll be over but I could not wake up (maybe because I was already awake) It sounds so crazy that I second guess myself but I know for sure that I saw this happen and it scared the hell out of me but i just don't know how that could be possible and after I went back to sleep after that.

There is more stories but this is just to start it off.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007
Hello all, I've had quite a few paranormal experiences throughout my life. I sometimes get these dreams. It's hard to describe but they're not like just any regular dream. I remember every detail it's like i'm awake in my dream and it's an alternate reality. I've had this one since I was a kid and the plot is always the same "Get inside the house before it gets dark." Sometimes I'm in a car racing up the hillside and I look in my rearview mirror and there is the darkness it's beginning to take up the sky and in the darkness I see what looks like the guy from Jeepers Creepers and he's holding a death scythe in the middle of the road and I know he's what I'm running from. Sometimes I'm already inside the house when it gets dark and all the windows and doors are completely covered and secured with wooden planks, all the lights are off and I'm hiding in the closet trying my damndest not to make a single sound (otherwise he'll hear and know where I am). This nightmare comes along every year so maybe once or twice a year if that.

Welcome to the thread, Bayy007

This seems to be a symbolic dream. Cars and houses represent "us", who we are in life. So you're in your car going uphill, which means your are currently "climbing" on your life path here. That's good. You are growing in some spiritual area. Or you are dealing with something that is an "uphill" battle.
The rear view mirror is showing your past. Darkness represents the unknown, or evil. You are hurrying to get away from it.
To see a scythe in your dream suggests that you need to cut out some of the excess and needless things in your life. Perhaps you need to "cut back" on spending, smoking, eating, gambling or some other habit. Alternatively, the scythe is symbolic of death or the end of something. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are feeling "cut off" or isolated.
The windows and doors represent your eyes, or an opening into your inner self. They are covered in your dream which indicates you don't want to allow something into your life. The closet in your dream symbolizes something in your life you want to keep hidden. You are hiding in the closet hoping not to expose yourself.
You need to search inside yourself to see what this represents for your life.

The dream about the spiders is weird! It contains symbolism too, but, since the dream affected you physically, I will have to look at this one closer when I have more time.

All I remember is me dreaming about something and then I feel an enormous pressure on my chest and in this dream I could see myself I was in my bed laying on my back and I could see something moving across me and across my bed that I couldn't physically see but it was there and so I got really scared and trying yelling for my mom and dad and all I could let out was a little screech i could barely even breathe and then something moves over my mouth and I couldn't make an noise and i felt this suffocation feeling and the feeling of something huge holding me down I couldn't move from my head down to my waist. I started kicking up towards my self trying to kick it off of me and the pressure all of a sudden is gone

This could just be sleep paralysis. Have you heard of it? Or it could be that you have shadow people in your house. They suck the life out of people when they sleep. They cause all kinds of health problems, and can be guilty of implanting nightmares into your mind while you sleep. They are very dangerous. Do you, or anyone in your household have any health issues? This could be the root of the anxiety you feel in your life also.

I have a video posted several pages back in this thread about shadow people. It is from The Dead Files t.v. show. I don't have time to look for it now, but you can go back through the pages if you like. It is important you are aware of what these things are capable of. You may need to look for another place to live.

Thanks for sharing your stories. I look forward to hearing more.

edit on 11/4/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 11/4/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thankyou Sled735 I was referred to this thread by scribe611! Wow what an amazing thread it's nice to have a place to be able to come to and let it all out. All this nonsense has been cooped up in my memories for so long it's nice to tell people what's happened in my experiences and vice versa. Thank you for that =)

You know I never thought about it like that, it's nice to get a bit of a different opinion on what these dreams mean. I feel you when you say that I'm metaphorically running from the 'darkness, the unknown' The windows and doors would represent my eyes and my ears. That's very intriguing and you know what I do feel like I am trying to keep something out. I feel a very strong connection to the ether world and my entire life i've had experiences and some of them were pretty scary I feel like that's what I'm trying to keep out. I feel like the more you believe and open yourself to the idea or the thought that they do exist the more that it lets them in. And whatever it is that is following me I am scared to face. But I know I can't ignore it forever if I still want my connection to this sort of stuff. I need to face my demons I think is what this dream is telling me. And I do ned to cut out my spending ALOT! hahaha

The spider dream is weird right! It was so intense and all the colors were so undeniably vivid and the fact that it affected me physically in the exact same spot. I mean I literally woke up with my foot like that, I took a picture too (on my old phone who is no longer with us =( ) otherwise I would post it up here but I sent it to my boyfriend and he does not believe in this stuff and I told him about my dream and even he was weirded out by it. Very strange. Yeah definitely whenever you have the time I'll be awaiting your reply for that =)

I have heard of sleep paralysis I actually got so freaked out after it happened that I emailed local paranormal groups and that's what they came back to me with. It was terrifying. I saw a shadow being once when I was very little. I remember one time walking through the dark hallway and there was one wall light on in my sisters room which is at the end of the hallway. I was coming back to my room (which is 90 degrees to the left of my sisters room) when I saw the shape of a dragon on the wall in the shadow. There was nothing over there that would cause that shape. I also saw it move and then before I knew, it was gone.

My dad actually has quite the list of health problems and he's taken the protector role. He puts up protection spells around the house and is very heavily into this sort of thing. We were actually going to go on a ghost tour before this happened and afterwards he felt it wouldn't be a good idea. I didn't know these guys could actually cause health problems? Is the only way to get rid of them to move? How do I cast these suckers out?! I'll look into that video you were telling me about. Any help at all is good help. What exactly are these things capable of? Thank you for your response I truly appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you for your compliment on the thread, Bayy007.
I hope others will find it somehow, as I'm sure it is buried deep in the ATS threads by now!
I try to mention it from time to time when posting in other threads just to make people aware.

Amy Allen is the medium in the video I told you about. I went to You Tube to try to find it, but no luck. I know it is here in the thread somewhere. Should be after page 60, or so, if that helps any (but I could be wrong).

According to Amy, their isn't a lot that is known about these beings, except that they are very bad! They're not like a human earth-bound spirits... they're something else! She advised the people to move from the house she was investigating because I don't think there is any way of knowing how to get rid of these things.

I hope you locate the video. If so, please tell us what page it's on, in case others lurking here would like to see it.
I will take a closer look at your spider dream tomorrow. I have to go in to work tonight, so I don't have time to give it the attention I want to now.

Take care, and welcome to the thread!

ETA: that dragon shadow is creepy. That could be a form the shadow people were taking on.
I had a U2U message from another member here a few weeks ago that said he saw a dinosaur. He is supposed to come on the thread and tell about it soon. I'm still waiting to hear from him.

edit on 11/4/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ahhh!!!! I found it!! Here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can watch part 2 and 3 at the end of this one. Be sure to listen to the last part where Amy talks to the people about her findings.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join