It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

...i was semi asleep and friends act sat in front in front of me. ..Cat said hello to me. there was a log fire burning ...weird as!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I was thinking about the previous poster's comment on being right handed and his left hand is the one that seems to be gettign excited... it could be a left-handed entity, and it would be normal for him to activate that hand if he's trying to communicate.

That's a comment that had me thinking....Can't beleive I had not thought about his yet regarding this situation. There is only 2 people I know/knew that are left handed...my 10 year old daughter, and my deceased father (passed in 2008). Could be him trying to communicate maybe?!?! If that feeling returns, I will definitely grab a pen & paper. That would be just awesome if I could get a message from my old man since I have prayed to him and have asked him for help many many times. I will post it here if it happens for sure!!

And for Sled, I have a few more stories that i will post here in a little while, that i think a lot will find interesting.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

I was thinking about the previous poster's comment on being right handed and his left hand is the one that seems to be gettign excited... it could be a left-handed entity, and it would be normal for him to activate that hand if he's trying to communicate.

That's a comment that had me thinking....Can't beleive I had not thought about his yet regarding this situation. There is only 2 people I know/knew that are left handed...my 10 year old daughter, and my deceased father (passed in 2008). Could be him trying to communicate maybe?!?! If that feeling returns, I will definitely grab a pen & paper. That would be just awesome if I could get a message from my old man since I have prayed to him and have asked him for help many many times. I will post it here if it happens for sure!!

And for Sled, I have a few more stories that i will post here in a little while, that i think a lot will find interesting.

Thanks

I hope it is your father wishing to communicate. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

I look forward to reading all your stories. Thanks for sharing!

I work night shift, so I have to go to bed now, but I hope you'll have them posted when I get up.
Nice to have an interesting read with my coffee.

edit on 10/18/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
As I said I would, here is one of my stories (I have a lot
) I will not post them in the order they occured because its a bit vague as to exactly when they occured but I will start with one that realates to my previous post, my Dad's passing.

First off, I have to say that I was extremely close to my dad, we were like the best of friends, i would call him every day, I would confide in him about anything and he would always give sound advice that I would always follow as he has never steered me wrong ( like any father I would guess but still). So you will understand that when he left us without warning, it was quite the shock for me and my family.

My kids were fairly young at that time (1, 3, & 6). my youngest son was a baby so he barely remembered him right......wait for it!!!!! At our old house (we moved last year) we have had many incidents of a paranormal nature occur (many of them before his passing and many after) and I have posted a lot of them on other threads here on ATS but I don't mind posting them again on this thread.
My wife and I were watching tv and we could hear talking in my son's (2yo at that time) room right down the hall...My wife sent me in to check on the little one and as I approached him room he was in a full conversation with someone....I was leaning against the wall by his door and looking at him sitting in bed (back to me) and chit chatting away...I walked in a few minutes later and asked him who he was talking to. He turned around, looked at me and replied in a tone that would be almost arogant like isnt it obvious..."I am talking to GrandPa, he's sitting right there!" pointing at the foot of his bed. I asked him to describe what he saw and he got my dad's description bang on! Needless to say it freaked me out a little bit at first.

The next day, after me and the wifey talked till early morning about this, we decided to have a talk with all 3 kids about Grand Pa. We found out that he had been visiting all 3 of them at night on a regular basis. All he saying to them was that he loved them and that he was there to watch over them. That touched me deeply!

On many occasions, whenever I have a tough decision to make, I often ask him for advice/help and even though the answers I get are not in words or visions or anything like that, I suddenly just KNOW what to do or how to react. Then I act according to my gut. When I do that, I immediately get this warm feeling like if someone was hugging me (oh and goosebumps of course). And sometimes, when I am going through a rough moment (like reminescing about the old man), I feel what seems to be a reassuring hand on my shoulder. It doesn't scare me at all anymore but it did at first as I wasn't sure what it was originally.

The kids still to this day mention once in a while that my dad shows up when they are in bed at night but not once did they get scared.

This story is not a scary or freaky one IMO but I felt it was relevent to this thread. More will follow that aren't so touchy.

Thanks for reading

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

That is a heart-touching story.

I appreciate you sharing that, and I look forward to hearing more.

You are a good writer too.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

A quick drawing

It was wispy though like smoke.
That's hard to draw,
looks to much like fur.

Looking at your drawing again.
You are very talented. You drew that in no time!

I have never seen anything resembling this image of accounts from the spirit world. That doesn't mean they aren't there... I just haven't seen one myself.
Have you had any more thoughts as to what this was?
edit on 10/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This was just how my pencil did it.

The shape and the looking at the screen is accurate, the rest I filled in just cause.
I can't get the flow with pencil.
I might try to paint it instead because of the way it was like a dark aura thing, don't know how to describe it. I just know it was pushy enough for me to notice it was reading what I was.
Could of just been my head messing with me. I am open to that. Whatever it was, made a cool little drawing so at least something came out of it.

It got me in a creative mood so I started to work on a painting I was working on and haven't finished.
Just not a lot of time to really sit down and get in depth with something.Maybe this weekend.

Been pretty quiet around here lately, and that's a good thing!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Teye22

Gee Thanks for the compliment sled

i have another one but this one I was only told about most parts so i wont be able to elaborate on it too much as it was well over a decade ago.

I used to live in the woods out in the country....duh!....I was aroung 10-12 years old at the time and my mom's boyfriend was a UFO freak. He had heard that ufos were landing regularly in the area and one night he went out in the woods to see if he could find something..anything, he had a few friends with him including a ufologist he knew...cant remember the name sorry
. When they returned, they were white as ghosts and we got to hear their story...here's what I remember. Please bare with me as I was young and I might have left out a few details.

This was January and hey were walking in the woods (about 10-15 km from our house) and they saw a saucer shaped/glowing object setting just behing a hill ahead of them (maybe half a km). Of course they headed that way to investigate and what they found was...well...no not a saucer unfortunately, but weird circle melted in the snow right down to the grass (thawed because they brought back a handful and we saw it with our own eyes).

In the same area, they also spotted weird shapped "footsteps" in the snow. They actually cut one out of the snow /Ice and brougth the whole thing home for analysis. They even had tit checked out by a forest ranger who said that he had never seen anything like it before...neither did anyone else for that matter. Weird right??? there's more... that footstep had some sort of a magnetic force in it. I know its hard to beleive but I was in the boyscouts at that time and I happenned to be practicing topography that night when they arrived and when they put that thing on the table to show us, the needle on my compass just went haywire (needle going around and around). There might be a logical explaination about this but i never seen ice do this in all my life.

That same night as they were heading to the car to return home, they felt like they were being followed but no one was around but them. When they were loading the car, he turned around and there was a dark silhouette of a man/person/thing about 10 feet from them just looking at them (they never got to see its face though). They tried talking to him and never got a reply back...the weirdest thing is that the being eventualy turned back and headed away from them WITHOUT the crunching snow sound of -30 C weather (you all know what i mean by that noise). It's almost like he was floating because there were absolutely no footprints except theirs in the parking lot.

I have told this story to many friends but never online. Like I said before this is all I remember from this event but its something i likely will never forget.

obviously I wasn't in the forest with them so what happened there, I can only relate what I was told...but the "magnetic footprint" and the thawed out grass I saw myself so that I clearly remember.

More anecdotes to come...thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In the house I used to live (same as in my first story), we have had all kinds of "things" happen quite often. Once I was sitting on my bed folding laundry when my wife called me to find out where I was so she could show me someting (can't remember what but it's irrelevant), I yelled to her where I was and she headed my way....As she got within a few feet from the door (I could see her in front of me) the door slammed in her face (didn't actually touch her but really close). I ran to the door and openned it only to see it slam shut again.....This was winter and we had all windows closed and no fans were turned on in the house...Needless to say that we did not sleep in that room that night

Many times we felt hands touching us on the shoulders, hair even feet (at night) and my young kids were affraid to be alone anywhere in the house (they saw things we couldn't like a "tall shadowy man" as my son had put it and it wasnt the same thing as the part with my deceased dad) We could feel someone/something sitting down on the couch while we were watching tv (cushions moved). All kinds of stuff was disapearing all over the house like socks(I know that one isn't original), jewelery, money, keys that were never found even after packing up to move when all was empty...just gone!!

One other time, my wife (yet again in winter with widows closed) was in the shower and she litterally had the shower curtain wrap all around her almost like a big hug through the curtains...she went berzerk (This was about a week after the door incident so I don't blame her)....that very same week we started shopping for a new home and we bought a house a few months later.......more will follow but not tonight its bed time now lol.

Again, thanks for reading and good night

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Those are awesome stories, Teye22!

You have had some wild experiences! I appreciate you sharing them here, and look forward to hearing more.

I don't have anything to add to that. Maybe because my brain is tired from being up all night. I may comment more after I've had some sleep.

Keep 'em coming.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
My cousin heard screams in the woods behind her house back in the spring/summer that she said sounded like a big foot.
So last week one of her neighbors said they came upon a place on the ground while they were hunting where the grass and limbs had all been mashed down flat, and there were paths leading in to this one flat spot all around it. There were also deer bones lying close to this spot.
You know big foot eats deer, right?

Her neighbor said he is going to put up one of those cameras like they use out in the woods and see if he can capture what this creature is.

Stay tuned! I'll share it here if they find out what it is! My cousin may be famous on t.v. soon!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Okay, heres another one!!

When my daughter was born(2002), we were living with the inlaws and one day, I was home alone with my daughter (a few weeks old at most) and she was sleeping in her crib upstairs. I was in the living room downstairs and had the baby monitor on for obvious reasons...I heard her start to moan a little as she was slowly waking up and just as i was about to get up to go get her, I heard a humming of a song (dont know which one but irrelevent) by a woman.....I WAS ALONE!!!!! so I litteraly ran upstairs to her room and found hercompletely reversed n her bed (head to toe). I know from experience that at that very young age, babies almost do not move at all when sleeping as they barely have the strengh to roll over. This scared me as I felt like someone/something had been holding my baby girl. I took her downstairs with me so that I could keep an eye on her.

about 10-15 minutes later, I heard a weird sound from upstairs (from the monitor again as it was still on) I went up and found the shower running burning hot with the steam and all!!! again I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALONE!!!

I turned the water off and went back to the living room, the shower turned on again....twice.....before it finally stopped. My heart was beating out of my chest. Then just as I thought all was over, I was on the couch cuddling my little one, The front door slammed open right in front of me (there was a deadbolt on that was locked all the time as we almost never used that door - that rules out wind IMO). That did it, I went for a drive until the family came back home as I did want to stay alone in the house anymore.

And one night, same house, I got up to go to the rest room (dont know what time it was), and since I was on the main floor and all the rooms were upstairs, I left the door openned which happenned to be in the dinning room, I was sitting on the throne minding my own business (lol) and I just felt off a bit and looked to my left only to see a black shadow about 3-4 feet tall standing there staring at me, not moving. I just froze.....couldn't move (lets just say I was sitting in the right spot :lol
I told it to go away and leave us alone, and it just dissipated into thin air after a few minutes...

We found out much later that there was a little girl thatused to live there and that she had been run over in the street right in front of the house many years prior...

My inlaws still live there today and they get stuff like that happenning all the time still...gives me the creeps!!!!

Thanks for reading!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

My cousin heard screams in the woods behind her house back in the spring/summer that she said sounded like a big foot.
So last week one of her neighbors said they came upon a place on the ground while they were hunting where the grass and limbs had all been mashed down flat, and there were paths leading in to this one flat spot all around it. There were also deer bones lying close to this spot.
You know big foot eats deer, right?

Her neighbor said he is going to put up one of those cameras like they use out in the woods and see if he can capture what this creature is.

Stay tuned! I'll share it here if they find out what it is! My cousin may be famous on t.v. soon!

If he does get a video, please post it here as i really really would love to see it...really cool stuff (exept for the deer bones though...Oh dear!!!! (lol)
edit on 19-10-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Sounds like the little girl spirit (if that's who it was) was quite taken with your daughter, and became upset when you removed her from the room. So she went to the shower to "blow off some steam"... literally!

Wonder what she was thinking when you left the bathroom door open? LOL!

Some really scary stuff going on in that house!
If it was a little girl's spirit, she was probably just wanting attention.
BUT... I saw a show once, one of those weekly paranormal shows on t.v., where this spirit showed itself as a little kid in the beginning..... THEN... the REAL spirit started to show itself! It was a full-blown demon tricking the people who lived there. Things just got worse and worse until they had to move out.

If things haven't escalated in the house by now, I would say it is the little girl. But then again, you said the shadow was dark. This usually indicates an evil spirit. There could be more than one. That's the case sometimes. These evil demons prevent some spirits from crossing over at death. I'm sure they could scare a little girl from approaching "the light" if they stood between her and the entering point. Sad. The angels will come get her at some point, and kick the evil demon into hell... (whatever that is).

Are you related to Timical who posted some really good stories in the middle of the thread? You seem to have the same writing style as he did/does. I like it.
Hopefully, he will show up with more stories soon. He is about a month late from when he said he would be posting more.

Thanks for all the great stories, Teye22. Really awesome! You are helping me keep my thread alive, just when I thought it was dying. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Teye22

I used to live in the woods out in the country....duh!....I was aroung 10-12 years old at the time and my mom's boyfriend was a UFO freak. He had heard that ufos were landing regularly in the area and one night he went out in the woods to see if he could find something..anything, he had a few friends with him including a ufologist he knew...cant remember the name sorry
. When they returned, they were white as ghosts and we got to hear their story...here's what I remember. Please bare with me as I was young and I might have left out a few details.

This was January and hey were walking in the woods (about 10-15 km from our house) and they saw a saucer shaped/glowing object setting just behing a hill ahead of them (maybe half a km). Of course they headed that way to investigate and what they found was...well...no not a saucer unfortunately, but weird circle melted in the snow right down to the grass (thawed because they brought back a handful and we saw it with our own eyes).

Weird! ( I deleted the whole story from my reply, so not take up an entire page here ).
I have seen many UFOs in my lifetime.
There was a spree of sightings back in the late 70's where I grew up.
I have my close-up encounter on page one of this thread. This was in 1977 or 1978, I think. Have you read it?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Many times we felt hands touching us on the shoulders, hair even feet (at night) and my young kids were affraid to be alone anywhere in the house (they saw things we couldn't like a "tall shadowy man" as my son had put it and it wasnt the same thing as the part with my deceased dad) We could feel someone/something sitting down on the couch while we were watching tv (cushions moved). All kinds of stuff was disapearing all over the house like socks(I know that one isn't original), jewelery, money, keys that were never found even after packing up to move when all was empty...just gone!!

I can relate to how scary it is to be touched by unseen hands, Teye. I had a ghost that pulled me out of the bed by my ankles once! I about went into shock! Very frightening!

One other time, my wife (yet again in winter with widows closed) was in the shower and she litterally had the shower curtain wrap all around her almost like a big hug through the curtains...she went berzerk.

I can imagine the fear your wife must have felt!
I have often been afraid of something like that happening to me too.

I have heard footsteps, and felt a presence while in the shower, while no one else was home . But...I knew it was the little old lady that is living here (deceased). She would always come out and run around the house when I was in the shower. Guess she didn't realize I could hear her.

On one occasion while I was in the shower I told her, "Okay, you are going to have to go!" I felt her start to cry, and she was begging me not to make her go.
So I said, "Okay, but you are going to have to stop running through the house scaring me!" I felt her gratitude, and immediately I heard footsteps running back to my closet, and not another sound. Ha!

I haven't heard any footsteps since that little talk I had with her, but I see shadows in my kitchen from time to time. I don't know if it's her, or if she has invited some friends over!

As long as they have a quite party, and stop taking my food with them they are welcome to stay.

Thanks for sharing!

edit on 10/20/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We were discussing the Dibbuk Box earlier in the thread.

The paranormal review radio show will be discussing the show we were talking about here.

If anyone is interested in listening tonight at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time, you can go to this web address:

www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalreview

Just thought I'd share.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sled,

Do you ever listen to coast to coast am? I don't listen live, but you can find almost every episode on YouTube. Really interesting topics and I think you would enjoy them tremendously.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Sled,

Do you ever listen to coast to coast am? I don't listen live, but you can find almost every episode on YouTube. Really interesting topics and I think you would enjoy them tremendously.

I used to listen to that religiously when Art was doing the show.

I agree, great stuff

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Sled,

Thanks, Smyleegrl. Yeah, Scribe611 had told me about it. Gave me the web address, but I haven't listened yet.
So, they have it on Y/T? I might check that out when ATS is slow.

Good to see you posting... still lurking around the thread. I hope you and everyone else are still enjoying the great experiences being shared here.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join