It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hmm... online suicide hotline/discussion rooms? Easier to write out feelings instead of speaking sometimes... no hesitation in your voice... no one has to know if you break down and cry... this may be an interesting idea. Of course there would probably be some crackpots who would be doing the online version of telling a person on a ledge to "go ahead and jump," but I can imagine how it would be to have people coming up with real, valid reasons not to do it. Especially if they have walked down that road before and know what it's like to feel like that's the best thing you can do for the world. I think if you've stared your own death in the face, walked through the fire, and decided hey, maybe this life is worth living after all, it would be good karma to help someone else who's at the end of their rope, so to speak.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Scribe611 because: Half asleep and left two letters off, missed it in the preview, added them to clarify (typo)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I had a dream last night, or this morning, ( I sleep during the day ), and I was playing the guitar... very well, I might add. I was picking the strings by note. I heard the music, and knew where to put my fingers on the frets. I was really good! I was a professional guitar player!
In real life I can play the guitar a little, but only strumming, and I only know three key positions for placing my fingers on the frets.
Could this have been a past-life memory? I have often felt that I was in a professional band in a past life, and I was killed in a plane crash. Off topic, but this could also be an explanation of my fear of flying.

I just thought it was interesting that I knew so much about the notes and playing the guitar in my dream, but not in real life. Wonder why I dreamed that?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There have been many people on this thread telling stories of seeing shadow people.
This is a video from The Dead Files where Amy sees 5 shadow people in one house!

A lot is shared about these beings that you all should watch! It isn't good! Be aware of what these things can do to you, and your family!

This is 1of 3 videos to see the whole show. You can go to the second video at the end of this one:

(Note: could someone get me off the 66 count of flags, please? I don't like that number! Ha!)

edit on 9/8/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's a couple of really weird things that happened to me.
In 2006, I was getting ready to deploy on the USS Ronald Reagan. I wasn't actually ship's company, but in a the
E-2C Hawkeye squadron that is part of the embarking air wing. We had just completed a month long detachment aboard the ship and we were set to deploy within the next month and a half. Instead of packing everything and bringing it back to our home base, we left a lot of the stuff we wouldn't need aboard the ship and also left some people behind to keep an eye on it. I was one of those people since I'm from San Diego and that's where the ship was. A bunch of us would have an 8 hour watch every few days, and it was always really boring. One night, I went to our berthing and I was changing into my uniform in front of my rack when I started to hear talking. It sounded far away at first and then it sounded like it was getting closer. I went to the cubicles of the other guys that are supposed to be there, thinking they were just talking and whatnot. I knew where every person's rack was but there was no one there. I remember thinking it was really strange while I went back to my own cube. I was putting on my shirt when I heard a faint voice, but it sounded really close like it was only 5 feet away. I looked up while I was buttoning my shirt, expecting someone to be there but there was no one. I started to feel really creeped out when I heard the voice right behind me. I was already practically fully dressed and had all my stuff in my bag, so I grabbed it and ran like hell. There was no way someone could get behind me as there is a wall and no space behind the racks for someone to get around. I got to our duty office and saw everyone on the detachment there, watching a movie. I asked one of the guys if they were in the berthing at all and he said no, they had been there the whole time watching the movie. I hadn't told anyone about what happened for a few months, but something reminded me about it and I just had to tell someone about what happened. He told me he has heard of couple of stories circulating the mess deck rumors about the ship being haunted. I told him that seems unlikely as it was a brand new ship and on its maiden deployment, but he said quite a few people had died aboard the ship already. One was a civilian contractor who fell off the elevator when the ship was still being built (which I never was able to verify), another was a guy who was scalded to death by steam while working on a pipe. He died on the COD ride back to the beach. This one I knew about since I heard that one before. One guy died while we were out at sea. I still remember hearing the medical emergency over the ship's 1MC. Later on in the night, I was trying to walk by the galley and some corpsman told me we couldn't go that way because they were bringing the body through there. No one had heard anything about someone dying yet and I thought it was weird he said body, like someone died. I saw my own squadron corpsman a little while after that and he confirmed someone died. Anyway, it seems as though that ship had seen it's share of death before its first deployment. I don't know what to make of that experience, but it definitely made me feel crazy for a little while.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by c_sautter

Thanks for sharing that with us, c_sautter.

I'm sure that was very unnerving for you. Hearing voices when you can't see anyone is quite scary!
These poor men probably don't realize they are dead. Maybe the angels will come for them soon to cross them over.

I appreciate everyone's contribution to this thread. I have been told to reach this many pages on a paranormal thread is a paranormal event in itself! So, I feel quite proud, being this is the first thread I started as a new ATS member

I want to keep it going until the end of the year because I'm sure there will be many more experiences as the year progresses for people who have yet to experience anything, and probably a LOT more for those of us who have!

I will ask again, in case people missed my last request, can someone get me off the 66 flag count? I don't like the number 6. Don't like to ask for flags, but in this case, I will.

edit on 9/9/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There you go, 67 flags. lol
In San Diego where I live, I actually grew up in a house right around the block. My wife and her family had lived in the house we're in now since the 70s, and it wasn't until we were in high school that I found out she lived around the corner. In fact, I didn't even know her even though we went to the same schools for 7 years. Weird how that happens, but we ran in different circles. Anyway, I drive by my old house every day and it never seems like people are living there, even though there has been a ton of remodeling done and the house looks way better than when my family lived there. I never see anyone come in or out, and the only vehicle I see parked is a blue Toyota FJ Cruiser.
I had quite a few experiences at that house. I was really scared of the dark for a long time, mostly due to the fact that my 4 older sisters made me watch The Exorcist when I was real young and would play mean jokes on me that made me think it was real. The youngest of my sisters used to tell me that the sound of the wind howling was ghosts trying to get me. Let me tell you, that scared the CRAP out of me, I was terrified when the wind would pick up and I hated it. Luckily it doesn't storm that much here in San Diego so I forgot about it as time went on. One of the first times I realized something was up with the house was when I was probably 7 years old. I was the biggest Ghostbusters fan and I used to pretend the duster and back pack was my proton pack, and my nintendo controller was my trap. I was running around the house one day playing ghostbusters when I ran into the hallway that all the bedrooms are connected to. I remember just stopping on a dime, and staring all the way to the end of the hallway. It was really dark, even though the doors were open, and I got this really scared feeling and I ran right back out and into the living room. I was really scared and I didn't know why. After that, I tried to avoid noticing how dark the hallway was. The funny thing is I mentioned this to my oldest sister about 5 months ago and she was shocked because she used to think that also, but she never told any one how she felt.
The first bedroom when you walk into that hallway was my grandmother's room, and when she moved out I took the room. While she was still there, I used to go into her room in the middle of the night and sleep with her because I was scared. One night, I had just crawled in behind her and I was laying there trying to go to sleep when I heard my dog's ID tags jingle like she was getting up. The window looks out to the patio and back yard, and her couch that she slept on was right by the window. I peeked out the window a little and I heard a really deep voice tell my dog "SIT!". I stiffened right up and just lay down with my eyes wide open, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked again and she was just standing there, staring at something that I couldn't see. I was so scared that I thought about waking my grandma up and telling her what happened, but I figured she would have gotten mad and kick me out.
After she moved out and I took the room, I used to hear the wooden chairs in the kitchen move when no one was awake. We had tile floor, and the chairs were kind of heavy and if you didn't pick the chair up they would vibrate really loudly. I would hear voices outside too, but I could never be sure if there were people just walking by because the house is located right on a busy corner. I would just be really scared to go to sleep every night, and I couldn't even go to the bathroom without having the door wide open. haha I think about it now and it makes me laugh, but back then I was terrified. I never heard any stories of the history of the house, I couldn't even tell you when the house was built. There's been a few other things that happened but I'll have to get back to it later. Wow I haven't thought about these things in a long time.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by c_sautter

Thanks, C! I deeply appreciate the flag.

Children are very sensitive to the spirit world. I'm sure you were sensing some spirit in the hallway, especially since your sister felt it too.
Wonder who was with your dog? Do you think it could have been your grandfather?
Things must have gotten worse in the house for it to be empty all the time.

That was one thing that bothered me when I used to rent. I was always afraid I would get a haunted place. But, then again, I could usually sense any spirits lingering as soon as I stepped into a place.
The one time my sixth sense failed me was the very last place I rented when my husband and I separated for awhile. The place felt okay until I noticed a cemetery behind it that I didn't see when I agreed to take it. I have the story about all that went on there back in the thread somewhere.

Siblings can be so mean as children, can't they? I don't think they realize what kind of emotional scars they can leave on a person. I don't remember my older siblings doing anything like that to me.... I had the real deal to scare the holybeegeebees out of me! Those stories are also back in the thread.

Thanks again for sharing. I look forward to reading more when you have time.
I work tonight so everyone have a good night, and I'll see you tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It just means you are Awake and aware. Go about your day and live each second like its your last, so much can happen in a second.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777
reply to post by sled735

It just means you are Awake and aware. Go about your day and live each second like its your last, so much can happen in a second.

Words of true wisdom, Hermit777! I agree.

Thanks for coming to the thread. Welcome! Stick around and enjoy reading all the experiences here when ATS is having a slow day. That should keep you busy for a few days! Ha!

Do you have any experiences you would like to share?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I watched this video some time in the past before I came across information about the Nordic ETs. I have been looking for this video since then to post here. Well............. it was in my e-mail just now!
I have an account with You Tube, and they send my subscriptions to my mail box. YEA!!!!!!!

There are 2 different stories being told on the video. The first one about this man picking up the hitchhiker is the one I would like feedback on. This man thought he was an angel. He acts and looks just like a Nordic ET to me. The video isn't very long, so it won't take much of your time to get through it.
I would like to know what you all think?

edit on 8/11/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

I am reposting this again because I think it got skipped over. No one replied on this video. I would really like to know everyone's thoughts on who they think this person is. An angel.... a Nordic E.T.? What are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

If somebody likes to copy the postings or references to it for usage in other threads i'm more than happy. :-)

The following is a translation from my original text, which is available on Original Message, if somebody is interested in:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the following dialog i wanted to come back to my guides previous predictions. I wanted to know whether those predictions are still valid (Remark: All dialoges in waking state):

Dialog with "Droidus", Saturday, July, 14th 2012, appx 08:30am
Alfred: "Droidus, you gave some information on the time designation for an event which will be important for all human beings. Are these time designations "Before snow falls" and "When the birds are flying" still valid?"
Droidus: "Yes"
Droidus: "People will raise their eyes but they won't understand"

Droidus conveyed a feeling that people will see something in the sky what they won't understand. The time designations describe a date which is before onset of winter this year.

Prophecy of my Higher Self
All the messages I received from my guide "Droidus" and the ET beings kept my thoughts busy as you probably can imagine. So i decided to ask my spiritual group members (I run through a 3-years spiritual education developing my psychic skills in a group of six + the teacher) for help in validating the messages.

All the members are clairvoyant, so i expected more detailed insights on the predicted event(s) and also on the ET contacts i had during last months. During a meditation every single member of the group then has made contact to their corresponding higher self (fullsoul) and has asked the same questions. Beforehand: All members have seen something meaningful coming for all humans in mentioned time designation.

All the received information and pictures were complementary, but i will just focus on my own messages i received from my higher self. Here the dialog with my higher self right after contact (HS):

Dialog with Alfred's Higher Self, Monday, July, 16th 2012, appx. 12:00am
Alfred: "..."
Alfred: "What is the prophecy of the light beings, which will happen to all humans before onset of winter?"
HS: "Humans will awaken. They will be confused. Humans will be glad."
Alfred: "What about sorrow (of the people)?"
HS: "Many people will lose what they became fond of"
Alfred: "Is this related to their material assets?"
HS: "They will disbelieve that this can happen to them"
Alfred: "Please can you send me a picture on that"

Now i received the following picture:
I saw a street in a big city. It was very dark (night), no lights in the street or in the buildings at all, the street was all wet. The only light seen came from burning heaps of rubbish on the street or in barrels (appx. 60 inches height). I saw a person confused and disoriented walking on the street and 2-3 other persons further away who also seemed to be confused.

After the group members gave feedback on the messages they received from their higher self, my teacher asked me to check with my higher self the name of the city, the street which i've described belongs to:

Alfred: "My Higher Self, what is the name of the city the street i've seen belongs to?"
HS: "New York"

I received the answer immediately and it was clear and precise.

...next page
edit on 6/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax edit

edit on 6/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

Hummm................
I was reading a thread over the weekend about... well, here... I'll just post it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am now wondering if this "thing in the sky" that people won't understand that Alfred was talking about in the above post could be this second sun seen in the videos on this thread?
The pieces of the puzzle may be coming together!

Edit to add: Well, talk about synchronicity!!!!! My sister just called and told me about a website she wants me to watch. Seems the governments are planning some kind of an attack the third week in October on the U.S. This has something to do with the elections. I can't comment on it until I've watched it.
For anyone interested in following up, the site is: www.AlexJones.com on his GCN radio show.
edit on 9/10/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I had seen this episode of Ghostly Encounters before, and it does make you wonder... if Paul Demers actually saw the man's mouth move as he spoke, then yeah, I'd have to wonder if it was something other than an angel. Everyone I've read about or listened to who has encountered an angel says they speak with their minds, and they never open their mouths.

This is sort of in another direction, but I have done a little meditation on meeting your spirit guide several different times, and had a couple of interesting results. The first time I did see a man I've never met before coming down the gazebo steps. All he did was gaze at me with the most loving, accepting eyes, and smile constantly. He never opened his mouth. I didn't get any communications from him, but I know that was more my fault, being that I wasn't ready to "hear" that kind of mental communication. The second time I did it, my dad came down the steps, much younger than I ever saw him. We had a picture of him when he was younger, with black hair and a moustache, that looked like he did in this meditation. I asked my mother how old he was in that picture, and she said about thirty. He was 48 when I was born, so I only remember him having grey in his hair. The thing is, all he did was smile and gaze at me with that same expression of all-knowing, all-accepting love. I hope the next time I try this I'm able to "hear" the mental communications!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for sharing that, Scribe611. Keep us updated on your contacts in the future.

(I sent you a private message, in case you don't get an alert)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hummm................
I was reading a thread over the weekend about... well, here... I'll just post it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am now wondering if this "thing in the sky" that people won't understand that Alfred was talking about in the above post could be this second sun seen in the videos on this thread?
The pieces of the puzzle may be coming together!

Edit to add: Well, talk about synchronicity!!!!! My sister just called and told me about a website she wants me to watch. Seems the governments are planning some kind of an attack the third week in October on the U.S. This has something to do with the elections. I can't comment on it until I've watched it.
For anyone interested in following up, the site is: www.AlexJones.com on his GCN radio show.
edit on 9/10/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

The web address is incorrect here. Just google Alex Jones, or click on this link. I'm not sure which article it is my sister was referring to. I'll have to get back to her and find out. www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
reply to post by sled735

I had seen this episode of Ghostly Encounters before, and it does make you wonder... if Paul Demers actually saw the man's mouth move as he spoke, then yeah, I'd have to wonder if it was something other than an angel. Everyone I've read about or listened to who has encountered an angel says they speak with their minds, and they never open their mouths.

Thanks, Scribe611. You always come through with feedback when I ask. I appreciate it.

Is anyone else out there? Any other comments on the video?
Has anyone seen a person they thought may have been a Nordic?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
I have experienced a few different aspects of the paranormal, (apperitions hearing voices and the like) not sure if this is what your looking for but you can read through my thread SO..... I believe the hotel I work for may be haunted

or to read of another of my experiences that could or could not have been paranormal you can read my thread Red Eyes in the cornfield

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, JROCK2527. I just got home from work, but I look forward to reading your threads. May have to wait until I've caught a few zzzzzs, though.

I experienced something similar to the red eyes you talked about in the last link of your post.

It was 1979, early fall, in the mountains of NC. My boyfriend and I were visiting some friends and sitting on the porch having some drinks and just talking. It had just turned fully dark outside. This house was in the country, and had no other houses around. They had a garden to the side of their porch off just a piece from the house.

I was sitting at the end of the porch with my back to the garden, and everyone else was facing the front yard.
As they were talking, laughing, etc., I suddenly had a very unnerving feeling come over me. The hair on my neck stood out, and I felt I was being watched. I turned around to where I felt a presence, and there were two large red eyes looking at us! I almost froze in fright!

Before I could say anything, one of the others stood up and suggested we move back inside. DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE! I was up and out of there!

I didn't say anything about the eyes because I figured they would laugh at me.
Maybe they sensed something too, and that's why they suggested we go in, I don't know. I was just glad to get in the house!
It could have been any number of animals, but from the evil sensation that overcame me, I think it was "something else". It appeared to be standing upright.
No telling what kind of creatures lurk in the mountains!

In your first link you talk about things happening at the hotel where you work. I haven't read all your stories yet, but it sounds very interesting indeed. I will continue as time allows.
I also work third shift in the security department. Night time brings "them" out, huh? Ha!

Thank you for your links.
edit on 9/12/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sled735,

About the creatures that may be lurking in the North Carolina woods, I think they may have cousins in the West Virginia woods! I was just a kid of maybe 8 or 9, but I sure can tell you one thing - whatever it was that I heard screaming in the woods behind our house one night on Bolt Road will be in my mind for the rest of my life. Never saw anything, but when my parents were younger (and one might arguable say - dumber) they used to go over to their friend's house in Glen Rogers and listen for "The Thing" to holler. This was maybe 15 years before I was ever thought of, and I'm getting close to fifty. They'd eat supper and then they'd walk up the hill to the hog lot (stink rises, you know) and listen for it. One night they were up there listening, and hadn't heard anything all evening. All of a sudden it cut loose and screamed on the other side of the hog lot, and they almost hurt each other getting back to the house. My mother and their friend's wife got stuck trying to get in the door at the same time, and then they got in and locked the door behind them. They were afraid to open it to let the men in! I've had people tell me exactly what I heard... it was a panther... it was a bear... it was somebody playing a trick on you. Let me tell you - no human can make this sound as loud as it did for as long as that thing did. The only other time I've heard it was on a sasquatch show where they played a recording of a supposed sasquatch. I don't know what they recorded, but that's the same cry I heard - high pitched, for at least 8-10 seconds. Try to make any sound that long, at the top of your lungs. This sound goes through you, leaving wakes of chills rushing all over your body. It stays with you forever.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

My mother and their friend's wife got stuck trying to get in the door at the same time, and then they got in and locked the door behind them. They were afraid to open it to let the men in!

The image I got in my mind reading this made me laugh out loud. It's like something you'd watch on The Three Stooges. Ha! I'm sure they weren't laughing though! I can't imagine hearing that thing scream that close to me!
I think I may have fainted, and been carried away to it's den never to be seen again!

The only other time I've heard it was on a sasquatch show where they played a recording This sound goes through you, leaving wakes of chills rushing all over your body. It stays with you forever.

Yes, that is the same sound I heard in the woods across from my house where I grew up, too. And it had that same effect on me, and my family!

Thanks for sharing, Scribe611

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
For those of you who came here from the boot camp thread waiting to read Timical's story, he has messaged me that he will try to get it posted this weekend, and apologizes for the delay. Life happens!

In the mean time, does anyone have any experiences to share, comments on the videos I posted, or any feedback to offer on any post?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I thought I wrote this one out but I guess I didn't. I don't know how I could forget this one, as it was probably the strangest thing I've ever seen.

When I was 12 years old, I went to Wisconsin to visit my sister and her husband and kids. He was a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, but when they got married he got out and they moved there so he could be closer to his family. I didn't realize how selfish this was until later on in life, but that's a whole different story. Anyway, my brother in law had a sister that lived in a small town near their's, and to get there required driving by corn fields and farms. Outside of the "city", it was real rural and it seemed like the farms would never end. I had never experienced anything like it, considering I came from a big city and had never really seen small towns like that before. It was really nice and peaceful out there, and the air actually smelled clean. It was very refreshing and I loved going out there whenever we had the chance. We had just left his sister's house and we were driving back on the lonely 2 lane highway. It was already night time, and it was very dark outside. I remember he kept turning the head lights off and driving in the dark, scaring me half to death every time he did it. I was looking out the window over some corn when he did it again, but when it went pitch black I almost immediately saw something hovering in the distance. It was flashing all sorts of colors, not really too quickly but enough that it felt like a slow strobe light. I said," what the heck is that?" and he looked out the window, forgetting to turn the lights back on and had taken his foot off the accelerator. As the truck slowed, we were both watching it in awe when all of a sudden it flew to the left a little bit, and then took off to the right and up (towards the sky). It was impossibly fast, and even now that I'm an adult and have seen plenty of aircraft fly extreme speeds it still seems like it shouldn't have been that fast. After it happened, we looked at each other in disbelief. In my 12 year old head, I was mind blown. He turned the lights back on, drove home and we never mentioned it to anyone. I actually had forgotten about it for a long time until something reminded me of it. It was very surreal.
I'm not sure if this story belongs in this thread or in the alien forum, but it felt to me paranormal considering I can't explain just what the heck I saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join