It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

So let's hear about your OBE.....

Everyone has OBEs when they sleep from time to time, they just don't remember them. I have remembered some of mine, not all.
Once I went to visit my deceased father (it was awesome!), but most of the ones I remember was when I was spending time with my "teachers" on the other side. What they told me was for my ears only, so I can't share it here..... sorry.

OBEs are interesting! Anyone else remember their OBEs? If so, please share (if allowed).
edit on 2/28/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The majority of it is summed up in that post. Sorry I'm so long winded. I've only had the one brief event. It's something I practice, and unfortunately fail at, every day. I believe the key to it is being able to induce the mind awake body asleep state at will. At least at first. For years I thought it might just be peoples imaginations, but experiencing it first hand confirmed that it is an actual phenomenon. People may argue about what is actually going on when one experiences it, but I think the fact that it can be experienced is the more interesting aspect.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Here is my experience with channeling...

When I was in my early twenties I was driving down a country two-lane road when I came upon an extremely sharp curve. As I approached the curve I heard a voice in my head saying, "STOP!" I was startled, and wondered where that voice came from, and if I really heard it. Again the voice said, "Pull over off the road as far as you can, and STOP!!" The voice was so demanding, I obeyed. Just as I got over in the grass and sat there for a couple of seconds wondering if I was "losing it", a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road! If I hadn't pulled off the road I would have been hit head-on, and probably killed! I about went into shock. I pulled back onto the road and stopped at the first available place (a country store) to compose myself!
I have rarely, actually heard a voice in my head like I did that time since that experience, but I get extremely strong feelings (for lack of a better way to describe it) sometimes, and I know when it's someone from the other side speaking to me, or just my own thoughts.

That's not channeling... that's your guardian angel talking to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

OH! I see it now . thanks! and thanks for the info you posted about the meaning of green aura, very interesting. I didn't get many responses when I posted the thread so I took that to mean that not very many people had seen anything like it. I was hoping to find someone who had seen something similar and what they though it meant. Thinking back on the incident now I cannot believe that it just became NORMAL to have some green floating orb in my room at night LMAO!! but like I said , it was weird and I never felt threatened, I did by other things that happened around the same time (like the waking up on top of the covers incident) but not by the presence of the orbs themselves.

edit on 28-2-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
- Bad haunting after dabbling with a Ouija board
- Poltergeist in my apartment
- Astral attacks
- Saw a person turning into an apparition of Mother Mary in front of me
- Saw a person being overshadowed by an evil entity which then proceeded to offer me "anything you want" if I joined the Dark Side
- An incident where the Dark Side got to me through temptation and I almost lost my soul
- Several incidents where Spirit used me as an "angel" to help others in miraculous ways
- Ability to manipulate matter/creating illusions, etc. with the power of mind
- Ghost and UFO sightings
- Spontaneous past-life recalls, one of them confirmed by another person
- Telepathic connections with certain people
- Encounter with Castaneda's "allies"
- Heart-to-heart connection with a 13-foot lizard
- Owning an invisible cat
- Being dragged back into a past life as a witch

Through my manifestation practice, I've learned to go with the flow pretty well... as a result, I've had the most amazing synchronicities and true miracles happen to me. So I kind of expect things like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Okay, my bad. I thought channeling was when you reached a connection with beings on the other side to receive information. I guess this particular incident was different than that. But, I have channeled before. I don't want to talk about that experience.... not good what came through. I haven't tried to channel since that time.
Thanks for your input.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
- Bad haunting after dabbling with a Ouija board
- Poltergeist in my apartment
- Astral attacks
- Saw a person turning into an apparition of Mother Mary in front of me
- Saw a person being overshadowed by an evil entity which then proceeded to offer me "anything you want" if I joined the Dark Side
- An incident where the Dark Side got to me through temptation and I almost lost my soul
- Several incidents where Spirit used me as an "angel" to help others in miraculous ways
- Ability to manipulate matter/creating illusions, etc. with the power of mind
- Ghost and UFO sightings
- Spontaneous past-life recalls, one of them confirmed by another person
- Telepathic connections with certain people
- Encounter with Castaneda's "allies"
- Heart-to-heart connection with a 13-foot lizard
- Owning an invisible cat
- Being dragged back into a past life as a witch

Through my manifestation practice, I've learned to go with the flow pretty well... as a result, I've had the most amazing synchronicities and true miracles happen to me. So I kind of expect things like that.

WOW! That's amazing! Is there any story you could go into detail for the readers? We would love to hear it!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Let's see... how about being dragged back into a past life as a witch, and the invisible cat? They're part of the same story, really.

That was at the same time that I had vivid visions of a former past life as a witch. Out of the blue, I started "channeling" haunting poems that sounded like invocations (as a native German, I actually had to look up some of the words I wrote down in the dictionary). I have to say I'm not a habitual writer of poems, so this was very unusual. I also felt powers rising inside of me that I hadn't known I had.

One night, when I was lying in bed, I felt something with me in the room... and then the sensation of something crawling onto the pillow my head was resting on. It was actually a nice feeling and I clearly heard the purring of a cat. I reached up and petted her; I could actually feel her soft fur, and her purring grew louder.

From that day on, the invisible cat (I called her Guinevere) would come into my bed every night and would often be around during the day as well. I knew in my heart that in this life, I wasn't allowed to dabble with magic and spells, and every time I got tempted and screwed up, it started smelling like cat pee in the living room... for those who don't have cats, it's a really strong, pungent odor and very unpleasant. As soon as I apologized to Guinevere and the Great Spirit for messing up, the odor would vanish as suddenly as it had come. My roommate smelled it as well.

One time I went rockhounding with my roommate and we slept together in a tent. That night Guinevere didn't come to me and I figured I probably "left" her at our house in Sedona. But the next morning, my roommate was furious: "Your @#$%% invisible cat kept trying to climb into my sleeping bag, and I kept trying to kick her out -- I didn't sleep all night! Next time we go digging, leave that frigging cat at home!"

In Sedona I had also met this old guy, CJ, who everyone thought was just freakin' crazy because he would constantly mumble ad hoc poems when people tried to talk to him. However, I found out from my roommate (who knew just about everyone in town) that CJ was actually a very powerful warlock and had done great harm to some people. He seemed to have taken a liking to me and kept telling me that we knew each other from a past life (wink-wink); it was pretty clear that he was talking about my witch past life (or one of them, I believe I had more than one). I tried to stay away from him, though, because when he was mumbling to you, it really felt like he was hypnotizing you, or worse, putting some kind of spell on you.

One night, when I was at my favorite hangout, he cornered me and sat with me at a table, holding my hand, starting his mumblings. I grew dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out; then I felt sick and ran to the bathroom to vomit. I went home exhausted and started to fall asleep when I heard a cat scream on top of her lungs outside, like a cat that was torn apart by coyotes (not unusual in Sedona). I ran outside -- nothing. I went back to bed -- the screaming started again. Finally I fell asleep and dreamed of my witch past life and that I was being burned at the stake. The screaming was still in my dream, and then I saw Guinevere, my cat/familiar... they had nailed her paws to a wooden fence and had slashed her belly, and her intestines were spilling out, but she wasn't dead yet. Very gruesome; I was bawling my eyes out when I woke up.

I don't quite remember whether Guinevere was gone right after that dream or if her visitations kind of fizzled out over time, but she's not with me anymore. I still kind of miss her, even though I have real cats now. She was really special.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Oh WoW! That's an awesome story! And I'm a HUGE cat lover so this story will probably stick with me awhile. Poor thing! And you, too.... Remembering being burned at the steak! Thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well, since it's any paranormal experience. How about a religious experience?

In 2001 I did something crazy just to see what would happen. And this is the story of what I saw next. I had figured out the secret and said it out loud as to what it was. Then I heard a tone in my ears. Like a hearing test. Then my vision blacked out. And suddenly I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

It seemed like my spirit, my essence so to speak had been taken out of my body. And it was being propelled upward at a high rate of speed. And there were flashes and streaks of light. And oddly enough there were numbers passing by. The number 2 to be exact. Sort of like a old windows screen saver. Then after a few seconds of that the view changed. And there I was just drifting in space. Looking at the stars. But it was a very strange space and very strange stars.

What I saw there was glowing faintly in the background at the point of just sensing it as opposed to seeing it was the words of the prophecy I had been working on. And throughout the prophecy was scattered the stars. But in the prophecy the stars were appearing as little 2's. Showing the points of duality scattered through the prophecy.

And then there was another change. Suddenly I was back in my body with this extremely bright picture of the starfield in my head. And it seemed to be expanding. And there was this feeling of pressure. And a noise. Like the rushing of wind.

And then it was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Sounds like your spirit guides took you on an interesting OB journey... to say the least!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Yes, the brain dies at death, but your collective memories and histories of every thought, sound, physical and emotional vibration, major event and incidental moment in eternity is stored in the Akashic Records. Edgar Cayce went into detail about these records, if you would like to do more research on the subject.
The majority of the world's faith, cultures and philosophies seem to agree that the Akashic Records exists.

When I stated some of us choose extreme lessons so we don't have to come back again, I wasn't implying we could get everything done in only ONE lifetime. But maybe what we still have left to learn that we didn't in past lives could be completed in this life, if we choose. And that could be a big load for us to bear, to accomplish all of it. But if we chose it, we can make it through it! And, yes, it most definitely IS our "fault", as you put it, that we are experiencing these hard times.... because we chose it to be that way before we were ever born... to learn some particular lesson from it. You, apparently, have not received your answer to your current problems, but you will; in time, you WILL.

Now, enough on suicide.... let's please get back to the topic of this thread.

well, i don't know about these records but it does seem that some were meant to go through terrible things, like you said. What if I chose to go through that to open people's eyes?

For the sake of staying on topic, let me just say that for a long time these feelings have given me the impression of a very dark energy upon me. Maybe this is the reason it bothers me so bad... part of it... that and not being able to understand what in the world is going through a lot of people's minds. I have had all sorts of weird things happen while in the throes of this feeling.

Some theories...

A)I absorb negativity off other people and it goes through me... i have noticed it change some people. Maybe some people are just like that... like the psy-vamp victims. Indigo's and crystals.... who knows? Some people are just dying to spread negative energy and maybe some kind of absorb a little bit of it for the sake of balance in a world that needs balance... but i am no saint. i mean i don't go around doing bad things to people but i can hold a grudge till doomsday if i feel it is appropriate... so does that really seem to fit the bill of a psy-vamp victim... i dunno.

B)...Quite frankly, maybe it is the devil and it feels like I'm going to die (physically) and that my path has ended (spiritually, in that time) and that i am just plain exhausted (mentally)... because he is so strong, but not strong enough to come here and stop me himself. maybe the devil wants to give me these feelings because he knows that I (like others) intend very much to stop HIM!

C).. that my soulmate is sad because he is watching me and has moved on... Sad because he sees these things happening to me and can do nothing about it and wants to send me good vibration, but can't... because he is mad and sad and wants to see me again, but if it can't happen in this life time, then it won't happen til i move on as well... and not that he wants me to kill myself, but that he just wants to see me again and my soul somehow knows this won't happen until i move on.

it is very intense and sometimes i am convinced it is an electronic attack but you might as well just put this line up there with (B) if that is true and the devil and the whole synagogue of Satan thing.

i mention my soul mate... I don't want to make this too long but this issue corresponds with what I think about a lot of my paranormal experiences. that my soul mate is trying to communicate with me.

concerning (C) your time is your time, right? So i'm not saying i would just jump out and do myself in if i found out he had passed on because it could just mess everything up (in times of clarity)... but i have suspected that a lot of change is on the horizen. maybe it's a change for all of the world or maybe it's a premonition of my own death... but i have never felt this close to great change before.

I can barely concentrate on anything else.

i have been meaning to start describing my experiences on video and organize them better and put them on my website... just a matter of time.

edit on 28-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech....

very interesting....

i once felt like my head was going to crack under pressure and things got weird all around me and I got up and looked outside because things seemed so surreal that it was like I was in space.

It sort of reminds me of your experience.

i hear the sounds, the beeps and tones. I try not to pay too much attention because it could be other things but you know... some of them seem so obviously NOT coincidence paired with other things that are happening, like the beginning of an experience... like you are about to be approached or something.

Oh let's see... there are a few scattered experiences that remind me kinda of your story.

like dreaming VERY vividly and being grabbed by a small white alien looking guy (who sometimes seems a lot younger than the one I met and think i might know) I have considered maybe he has a son who also knows me and he wanted to show me something... or maybe he was reverting back to his younger years... but anyway....after being grabbed like he was hugging me we started spinning very fast and I told him i was getting a little scared and it stopped... i woke RIGHT up. middle of the night and all... very vivid.

You want to know something REEEEEALLLY weird.

ok, this doesn't really have anything to do with what i was saying before (just thought about it.... so many thoughts to go through) but when things started unraveling to me in this past year... i can now go to sleep with my back to the door, which was hard for me to do before. I'm much less afraid of the dark.

I always felt something was there with me and i was often afraid to close my eyes at night... even in my 30s.

Now? not so.

Instead it feels like he is there with me and none of these things bother me at all. It doesn't matter what i have been thinking, watching... even if i have been afraid or something by some other means, i lay down and close my eyes to perhaps see him as i have done multiple times before. I see his eyes a lot... brief flashes of his eyes... and these things (the dark etc) don't bother me.

i have seen the one i call Hope, with her greyish complexion and big blue eyes. i have dreamt of her. I have dreamts of one that seems very aloof in his nature... very white, almost like a robot... very calm. maybe aloof is not the right word... kinda like you don't know if he is going to hug you or kill you, but it is just that... it's not like he shows aggression. he is very mysterious to me. Not sure if that was HIM when he was younger or perhaps a relative of his or something... or maybe totally unrelated.

these are just things that sometimes flash before my eyes as they are closed.

i asked awhile back to see Him... fully, you know... his body and all. Because it was kind of making me uncomfortable not being able to remember COMPLETELY what he looks like.

i had a dream a week or so ago. Someone took me somewhere and i said "Is that Him??!" and i was looking trying to see and from a distance I could see him sitting on what appeared to be a stone floor...and he had no clothes on and was sitting there doing some things with his arms outstreched...maybe talking with his hands or doing some telekinesis and well, he is a little thicker through the body then a lot of the pictures online depict. I mean i'm not saying he is overweight...it's just a detail, you know. I think if he is still around in this world he has gotten a little chunkier.
...and then as i saw him he turned bright green...was strange but very interesting.

i wonder if they are chameleons.

You see, i get confused because when i met him... he was white...SO white he almost looked like he was glowing. i didn't want to be confused about who is who, you know. i feel i DESPERATELY need to know these things... but maybe he changes colors. i have considered it was a lot of zinc stick and that he was protecting his skin in case he got exposed to UV rays or something.
edit on 28-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
"Okay, I shared 4 of my experiences... your turn!
"

Hi Sled, sorry for just disappearing like that, I've been very busy with mundane everyday stuff

I'll share a few of my experiences, from my earliest memories to now. When I was very young from age 3-5 I had an 'imaginary' friend. This friend was a she and I knew this instinctively as she didn't talk, only communicated telepathically. My experiences with this friend started at night when I would see the wall in my bedroom ( the one with the window), begin to look like black and white TV static and start to open up. I can't remember exactly how I would get there but next I would be in a womb like greyish room (no discernible furniture, windows etc) with my friend. I would sit on a kind of bench that was moulded out of the wall in this room and she would show me things like books and objects and communicate things to me. I can't remember what this communication was but I knew that she was communicating something. I have vague memories of a kind of light show or projection playing on the walls and ceiling of my room at this age, at night. I also had memories of floating around my grandmother's house when it was pitch black and have been scared of the dark and that house ever since! Generally those memories were accompanied by the feeling that everyone else in the house was completely and utterly alseep and not wakeable. I have a very clear memory of a bright orange orb type object approaching me as I played as a child outside but no further memory of what happened.

I remember thinking to my self that my friend looked like the white bishop chess piece in my Dad's chess set. I had no reason at this age to think any of this was odd. It was only at age 12 that I saw a copy of Whitley Strieber's 'communion' (big scary picture of a grey on the cover, for those that haven't seen it!) that I became terrified of what I remembered and began to look at other experiences I was having as something weird and 'abduction' related. The 'abduction' type experiences became frightening in my teens and I began to remember less of it. I began to get very intense sleep paralysis episodes as well at this time. I know some people will say that completely explains the 'abduction' memories but for me it's not that simple. I know when something is part of a sleep state, when something is just a dream, or real.

The school I attended as a child was old. It had been a tuberculosis hospital in victorian times and a home for orphans in the Wars though I didn't know this at the time. It was a catholic school and there was a lawned area, some way from the main buildings screened with hedges known as 'Mary's grotto' that we were made to process to on Mayday, singing hymns and whatnot. At all other times this place was out of bounds. Being kids we would dare each other to run from the playground, to this area and back again, knowing we would be in big trouble if caught. As I approached the 'grotto' area on my own I heard other kids playing and laughing and thought there must be kids all ready there. As I got past the hedges I realised there was no-one at all there and was overcome by an unsettling feeling of sadness I subsequently ran like the clappers to get out of there! In the same school there was a music room in the attic and myself and other children would feel as if we had been slapped on the back of the legs as we lined up, playing our instruments. A few years later a local paper did a piece on the history of the school and reported that many years ago a grey ghostly shape had been witnessed by people on the upper floors of the school. A nun had burned to death rescuing orphans from the school at one time and the area were I had felt so spooked was were children were buried.

When I was 15 ish I had a rather traumatic experience that I don't wish to describe in every detail but basically...I was on my way to school and was late so decided to take a short cut as I had done before. As I approached the entrance to this short cut, I started to get a feeling of dread which I swept aside in my mind ( I was late you know!), just before I got to the entrance of were I was going I heard a man's voice say "don't go down there". This voice was in my head yet inexplicably all around me too. It was strange but I brushed it aside as i didn't want to be punished for being late. Minutes later I regretted that decision. I wasn't physically hurt too much but mentally I was quite traumatised for a number of years later.

At the time of this experinece I had been deeply into paganism and other forms of spirituality, as I was depressed I began to look into darker philosiphies and tried to convince myself that there was no meaning to life

I'll continue in the next post........

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I tried to convince myself that all of my weird experiences were just imagination and that I should reject my interests in spirituality. This is when I had my most mind blowingly profound experience that convinced me not to go down this path.

I had a feeling of not being able to remember something important, you know that 'just on the tip of your brain feeling' for a couple of days. Then it came back to me gradually one day. I had woken up in my sleep one night and found myself in a kind of midnight blue void. There was a being standing in front of me. He was male and was kind of made out of a warm orange light. I could discern clothes, a cloak and a hair do even though he was 'light'. (i know this part just sounds crazy
)

A rectangular door opened up behind me and the being telepathically he asked me if I wanted to step through it. I knew that stepping through this door was something huge but I felt I was ready. As I stepped through it I became the same light/energy that the being was made from. I realised that the universe was this energy, we are really this energy and what is 'real' is this energy. I can't put into words the feeling but it felt like nothing on earth was as real as being this energy, I was travelling faster than anything and was everything. By comparison everything we think of in this world as being reality, is just like a poor simulation. That is my most profound experience that permanently altered the way I see the universe, people can mock or try and explain away things but I know what I felt.

Some people have touched upon a certain type of person being 'abducted' (don't really like that word!) and having paranormal experiences. I agree with this and I think in many years to come some of this stuff will not be seen as paranormal. Personally I agree with the 'Interdimensional hypothesis' when explaining what we think of as 'alien abduction', ghosts, guardian angels etc. These beings ( of which I'm sure are numerous and varied) may be all around us and not from other planets, sometimes they manage a trip into our world/frequency and are definitely in contact with various people for various reasons. Many people label such experiencers as attention seekers, or 'show offs' who think they're superior to people who have never had these experiences. In my case it is just a matter of relating what I have experienced and have felt to be 'real'. I think all human beings can experience these things, it's just that some of us are going to be first.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

That's funny, I've never heard anyone else use that phrase 'on the tip of my brain' (rather than tongue) but I use it all the time.

I've experienced something like that, but it was a trip to the flip side of that which you experienced. And it affected me just as profoundly. To everything there is an opposite, or complement, and I have spent the rest of my life trying to get back to the light.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
When I was 15 ish I had a rather traumatic experience that I don't wish to describe in every detail but basically...I was on my way to school and was late so decided to take a short cut as I had done before. As I approached the entrance to this short cut, I started to get a feeling of dread which I swept aside in my mind ( I was late you know!), just before I got to the entrance of were I was going I heard a man's voice say "don't go down there". This voice was in my head yet inexplicably all around me too. It was strange but I brushed it aside as i didn't want to be punished for being late. Minutes later I regretted that decision. I wasn't physically hurt too much but mentally I was quite traumatised for a number of years later.

I know that feeling. When my son was 2, we had to find a new daycare mom for him ASAP, pretty much over the weekend. We looked at a place, and the woman seemed nice and all, but somehow I had this really bad gut feeling about her. My husband said it was probably just separation anxiety on my part, and so I dismissed my hunch. A few months later it turned out that that woman was just letting the kids under her care run wild outside while she was watching TV, and that she had infants sit in their dirty diapers for hours on end because she was too lazy to change them. God knows what else she did to the kids. After that, I beat myself up for years that I hadn't listened to that gut feeling. Still feeling guilty about it sometimes.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

It must have come from somewhere ( the phrase) or maybe people just started to simultaneously use it. I would like to hear about your flip side experience. I have had many more experiences and there was a very short one where I felt that I had encountered profound evil and my soul was being sucked down into it, even though I had convinced myself that actual evil doesn't exist and is just a human label for things we can't fathom I'm glad I wasn't there for long! In certain philosophies the evil beings are of a lower vibrationary state and try to drag us down there, the more enlightened beings are of a higher vibration. I think that is probably right.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

As long as you listen to it now, I'm sure it's a lesson learned
In my experience it was a feeling but when I ignored it there was definitely a mans voice, not my own thoughts. It sounds very cheesy but I am convinced that this was someone or something watching over me who wanted my life to go in a different direction than it did for the next few years.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Well, since it's any paranormal experience. How about a religious experience?

In 2001 I did something crazy just to see what would happen. And this is the story of what I saw next. I had figured out the secret and said it out loud as to what it was. Then I heard a tone in my ears. Like a hearing test. Then my vision blacked out. And suddenly I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

ntech, you say yours was a religious experience but personally I think these experiences are beyond such labels. The bleeps and tones that you and Black satin dancer mention are familiar to me. I was once sat on the sofa watching a film with my significant other when I began to hear a bleepy kind of computer like noise. I at first thought it was the film but confirmed my partner couldn't hear it. I put my fingers in my ears and realised it was in my left ear, as if I had headphones on playing in the left ear only. The tones got louder and went on for about 20 minutes, there was at times a kind of rushing noise in the background of these tones. The bleeps sounded mechanical and not natural at all. It ended as suddenly as it began and I've never heard it since. This was all very strange to me as nothing else out of the ordinary occured that day and I was completely awake in a very ordinary situation.

edit on 29-2-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join