It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartaxa

Good to see you back, Spartaxa.

That is an interesting incident you told there! Thanks for sharing that with us.

I had a cousin (this is a different cousin than the one I talk about a lot on here) who's husband passed away about 20 years ago. She said one evening she and her daughter turned on the t.v. and it went all fuzzy. Then as they stood there trying to figure out the problem, her dead husband appeared and talked to them through the t.v. screen. She was astonished, to say the least.

I think I have posted about hearing my late second husband talking to me through the radio one night as I was lying in bed sobbing. He came through so clearly telling me, "Don't cry. I'm at peace... I'm at peace."
A feeling of peace I can't describe came over me from head to toe. All my sadness was washed away. I never cried again over him.

As for communication through the computer, I guess we're about to find out. I would say it is possible since it is electronic. I look forward to seeing what happens with this!

Did you see the video I posted for you on page 69? Some info there I think you'll find most interesting, if you haven't watched it already.

edit on 8/12/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 8/12/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, I did see this thank's Sled. I just neglected to acknowledge it. I am not being rude I just have a lot going on around me and I wander off before I have a chance to reply. There used to be a time i thought I was unique, but over the years I have learnt there are a number of us on this planet - crikey - thought sounded a bit nuts!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Weeellll...

Hate to burst everybody's bubble, but it seems my friend's wife is using his account. She posted some of their wedding pictures from waaayyy back today.
I was sort of looking forward to finding it was a new way of communicating! I had no phone number to contact her with to ask if she was using his account, and the page itself didn't have anything on it, so I jumped to confusions. I apologize for getting people excited, but dang it, I got excited too!

Spartaxa, I've heard a lot of people talk about phone messages from beyond, and after my dad passed away, my mother's rotary phone on her nightstand would ding once at 10:46 every night for years. It didn't ring, but was more like you'd hit the bell with something metallic. We never did figure out the connection with that number, but maybe he was telling her the 11:00 news was about to come on. He ALWAYS watched the news!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That's good of you to be honest rather than leave members to continue speculating on this. It certainly would be a first so far as I know, but would have been living (dead?) proof that the spirit-world was entering the online age!
For some reason, and I can't imagine why, landlines seem to have a bit of history for communicating with spirit. I even remember reading a whole book cataloging incidents. I think it was called 'Phone Calls From The Dead'.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by sled735

I don't see "flashes" of light. I usually see little sparks or tiny little orbs that are very bright. It looks like a tiny, white explosion. I usually see this when I start talking to my angels/ guides. Or sometimes I see them at other auspicious times. They are like little electrical sparks, whitish and slightly blue, maybe the size of a small peppercorn.

I have read in the last day or so that certain ETs are the ones that have a blue color.
I'm going to do more research on this. Too many people seeing these blue "things" lately. Just thought I'd let you know. If I remember correctly, several people on this thread have reported seeing a blue "being" or cloud/mist.
This will give me something to do until ATS picks up again.

Anyone else out there have any experiences with the blue visitors? I would love to hear your story.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ive been touched by unseen things,
Ive seen photo realistic cloud formations
Ive had at times, seemingly been in control of reality
Ive seen a chair partially materialize infront of me
ive seen many different things you could call ghosts

Id say those are all different, Ive never seen a creature or cryptoid I dont know how i would react.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
Ive been touched by unseen things,
Ive seen photo realistic cloud formations
Ive had at times, seemingly been in control of reality
Ive seen a chair partially materialize infront of me
ive seen many different things you could call ghosts

Id say those are all different, Ive never seen a creature or cryptoid I dont know how i would react.

You have experienced quite a lot!
Would you care to go into detail about any, or all, of your experiences? We would love to hear all about them.
Thanks for coming on the thread. I hope you stick around and enjoy all the experiences being shared here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes, I too have had experienced paranormal activity, but its all religious related. I will list them, under this paranormal thread, because even though they are personal experiences, I can't prove them to others that it happened:

"Visions"

"Interior Locutions"

"Illusions"

"Apparitions"

Lastly, I used to have surreal dreams, to which I can connect my "paranormal experiences" with the surreal dreams: a central theme.

And because this thread isn't listed under religion, I won't go into details (at all) about my experiences.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginMaryISGod
Yes, I too have had experienced paranormal activity, but its all religious related. I will list them, under this paranormal thread, because even though they are personal experiences, I can't prove them to others that it happened:

"Visions"

"Interior Locutions"

"Illusions"

"Apparitions"

Lastly, I used to have surreal dreams, to which I can connect my "paranormal experiences" with the surreal dreams: a central theme.

And because this thread isn't listed under religion, I won't go into details (at all) about my experiences.

Thanks for coming on the thread, VirginMaryISGod.
I think all of your experiences could be classified as paranormal, being as none of them would be classified as normal. Feel free to post your experiences, if you wish. Others here have shared similar experiences.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I try to explain one (especially to remain neutral):

During my younger years (say about from ages 16-22; I'm a male aged 25 now), I would always have "puppy love" or "crushes" with certain girls (at the time - in high school), classmates, co-workers, etc. (of the opposite sex). So, when I was in my last year of high school, one particular girl caught my attention (due to her beauty)....and of course, "puppy love" kicked in! I would see her in H.S. football games (she was a cheerleader), H.S. lunch period, and also walking to and from classes.

Then High School ends, and unto community college. And here I am, in my Early American History class, on the first day of class; the professor is checking the attendance - calling out names.......until suddenly I'm ready to fall asleep.......and then, interestingly, my professor calls a student by the name of Ashley and her last name (no I will not reveal last names)........I WAKE UP....OH NO (I'm thinking to myself)!!!! Then I look straight, and only straight with my eyes wide open, only to know that she was my H.S. crush (the cheerleader) after hearing her voice. Then I'm looking for her (hilariously, I looking for her using the reflection of a television from the front of the classroom - that reveals the whole classroom).....UH OH, SHE'S BEHIND ME (confirming and thinking to myself). Then as I am looking at the television, she is looking at me (but not the television luckily!): I think she might of reacted when I jerked my face up after her name was being mentioned.

So the next day, knowing that she is now in my classroom, I look for her and she still sits behind me. And as I am glancing at the same television.......(my worst fears came true) she looks at me, also using the same reflection of the television. SOooooooo, both of us are now looking at each other by the use of the reflection of the television (and do keep in mind that class is still in session - er, the lecture). My legs were shaking from the beginning, I'm breaking into sweat from every stare I get from her by the reflection of the television. So, maybe until the middle of the semester, here I am, a nervous-wreck, and trying to listen to my lectures (I then knew I needed to record my lectures) and I then decided (telling myself), 'enough is enough', I have to look away from the television, and then one day, I reluctantly did. SOooooooo, after all the staring we both did; after all the things we did to impress each other (by body language - not ONCE did I ever meet her) I did look away from the T.V. for GOOD (and then I was able to better pay attention to class). So after this moment, I would hear her voice answering questions; BUT then the days I would peek at the T.V., I would see her face staring at me - with the look of innocence (what did I get myself into!?). I continued to abstain from looking at the same T.V.; and then strange things were happening since I took away my glances from the T.V.; one day, I had to talk to my professor, I thought it was just me and him....BUT WAIT!!!!; after talking to my professor, THERE SHE IS, RIGHT IN THE CLASSROOM STARING AT ME INNOCENTLY! I had to leave, and I'm shaking my whole way to my car. Another day passes by, and I hear her talking on her cellphone, saying that "there's this guy in my classroom; he is a chauvinist pig." After that random quote she made over the phone, I begin to wonder: what in the world is happening to me (I mean, really, "chauvinist pig???" whats that supposed to mean)!? So, now the school year ends, AND WHAT A RELIEF!!!!

Um....yea....it just doesn't end there, unfortunately.

SOooooooo, here I am, at work!!!! I'm a bagger/cart pusher for a wholesale retailer (12 miles from where I live), until one day (couple of months later after my semester ends), as I am bagging and (its like, literally....POOF!!!!) across the rows of cash registers, from where I'm bagging, THERE SHE IS, staring right at me from across!!!!! (now I'm freaking out - keep again in mind - I've never met her before). SOoooooo, OH GREAT. Every once in a while (days, weeks close and apart sometimes) within a time period of a year I would see her in the store and outside (in scantily clad wear: "houchie" shorts, t-shirt) getting a shopping cart. On one day, after pushing a roll of 10 carts, I turn around: THERE SHE IS STARING RIGHT AT ME about 15 feet away (at that moment, I conspicuously jerk my face away from her with a frown).

But (it had to end sometime), one day she walked to her car with another person; and I followed them. I heard her mention about me and how, "I think he doesn't like me." and as soon as I pushing a stray cart to the front, I look back at her......WHAT, SHE IS STARING AT ME, with her mouth down - in shock!!!! After that moment, I NEVER saw her again. Why? It turns out I had a surreal dream - explaining everything about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginMaryISGod

So, are you saying ALL this was just a dream? Maybe I'm confused.

If not, why did you never try to speak to her?

If it was all a dream, maybe it was a message that you need to work on your self-confidence.

Thanks for sharing that with us. I never knew the female sex had such a frightening effect on the male species.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No, scary, but everything I mentioned was reality (apart from the Surreal dream I mentioned).

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have a little more to explain, don't I? Let me try to explain:

On last post, everything was reality. This was an example of an "illusion" I had, which then a "surreal dream" I had afterwards, revealed why all these things were happening to me. That surreal dream I do not want to reveal.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have a little more to explain, don't I? Let me try to explain:

On last post, everything was reality. This was an example of an "illusion" I had, which then a "surreal dream" I had afterwards, revealed why all these things were happening to me. That surreal dream I do not want to reveal.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Strange how things work, right?
Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

"Visions"

"Interior Locutions"

"Illusions"

"Apparitions"

Could you tell us what types of apparitions you have seen? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Alfred2012, did you get a chance to watch the rest of the video over the weekend? I am really eager to hear your thoughts on it, (as well as anyone else who watched it). Are you still visiting the thread?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
To Alfred2012,

I just remembered another question I wanted to ask your guide, or other ETs...

Do any of them know the entity called Bashar that is relaying messages to the humans? Is he to be trusted?

I wanted to get this posted before I forget to ask again.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Bumping the thread...
I'm seeing new paranormal threads all over ATS. I know you're out there!
Would someone mind sharing your experiences here?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have experienced the paranormal since being very young. I'll do my best to explain what I experience (of myself & external events) in my own words. If someone can clarify my words with known terms, I'd greatly appreciate.

• Sensing of spirits (ongoing)
  • Sensing of emotions of areas, people, spirits, & animals - often unexplainable emotions (ongoing)
  • Sensing of spiritual properties/identities of entities & objects (ongoing)
  • Ability to gain knowledge without prior interactivity of subject on hand (ongoing)
  • Ability to hear disjointed voices (elementary school age)
  • Physic vampire dreams that were of constantly chaotic images (elementary school age & young adulthood)
  • Recurring night terror of floating over a glowing underground city with an ancient pyramid/temple at the center - would wake up screaming near the pyramid which emanated a powerful & evil intelligence (elementary school age)
  • Precognitive/Intuitive decision making (ongoing)
  • Street lights turn on or off while driving (haven't noticed since at least a year ago)
  • Strong personal electromagnetic field that feels like enervating fire/electricity from my skin (random & ongoing)
  • Release of emotional excess from face or hands which feels like "hot" or "cold" fire (ongoing)
  • Water elementals messing with water temperature & pressure (while living with parents as well as when visiting their house)
  • Hearing someone walking & opening/closing of doors within my parents' house when no one was around or in the vicinity of the sounds (a few years ago while visiting parents' house)
  • Unearthly howling from the surrounding woods in central PA while living in house that I grew up in. No dogs barked or howled at all during that incident... (middle school or high school)
  • Random moving lights in the sky in central PA (elementary to high school)
  • Random lights moving up & down mountain at night in central PA (elementary to high school)
  • My only sighting of a UFO was after going into school from recess - a silvery metallic object (elementary school)
  • 3 red dots in a triangle formation that were hovering directly over me while I was having a conversation outside - they didn't feel right at all... completely "otherwordly" in appearance & feeling (Virginia Beach, VA)
  • 3 people walked towards me during the night & they vanished right before my eyes (Osan AB, South Korea)
  • A shimmering malevolent being (possibly a demon) that I felt was about to attack my friend but didn't because I was there (Samsung Everland, Yongin, South Korea)
  • During a very dark night, something like sounded like a wailing banshee (very unearthly & malevolent in feeling/sound) headed towards my house & then turned around as soon as it got close. The sound faded away after what sounded like it turned around. (2 or 3 years ago - Norfolk, VA)
  • Experienced the differing affects of lightning, wind, & earth elementals at a friends' house (2 or 3 years ago - Chesapeake, VA)
  • Strong visions, premonitions & deja vu of many life events (ongoing)
  • Weirdest experience - while I was living in an apartment in Norfolk, VA, I had a huge cockroach come to look at me & tilted it's head as I was talking on a phone. My senses were going all crazy & I wasn't getting a good feeling from it at all. I proceeded to try to kill or capture it & it actually screamed. From that point, my mission was to kill it & it kept getting out of everything I tried to capture it in. So, not to do myself in with this surreal experience, I killed it with my sneaker. With its death, my apartment felt calm again; spiritually, emotionally & physically. (3 or 4 years ago)

That's all I can think of for now, so I hope that someone can identify with me on some of them.

edit on 16-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
I have experienced the paranormal since being very young. I'll do my best to explain what I experience (of myself & external events) in my own words. If someone can clarify my words with known terms, I'd greatly appreciate.

• Sensing of spirits (ongoing)
  • Sensing of emotions of areas, people, spirits, & animals - often unexplainable emotions (ongoing)

• Precognitive/Intuitive decision making (ongoing)
  • Street lights turn on or off while driving (haven't noticed since at least a year ago)
  • Strong personal electromagnetic field that feels like enervating fire/electricity from my skin (random & ongoing)

• Water elementals messing with water temperature & pressure (while living with parents as well as when visiting their house)
  • Hearing someone walking & opening/closing of doors within my parents' house when no one was around or in the vicinity of the sounds (a few years ago while visiting parents' house)
  • Unearthly howling from the surrounding woods in central PA while living in house that I grew up in. No dogs barked or howled at all during that incident... (middle school or high school)
  • Random moving lights in the sky in central PA (elementary to high school)

• My only sighting of a UFO was after going into school from recess - a silvery metallic object (elementary school)

• A shimmering malevolent being (possibly a demon) that I felt was about to attack my friend but didn't because I was there (Samsung Everland, Yongin, South Korea)
  • During a very dark night, something like sounded like a wailing banshee (very unearthly & malevolent in feeling/sound) headed towards my house & then turned around as soon as it got close. The sound faded away after what sounded like it turned around. (2 or 3 years ago - Norfolk, VA)

• Strong visions, premonitions & deja vu of many life events (ongoing)

That's all I can think of for now, so I hope that someone can identify with me on some of them.

I quoted from your list the things that I have experienced myself. There are others here that have experienced some of the other things. I remember reading their stories somewhere in the thread. My experiences are told all throughout the thread, if you want to skim over it. I know 70+ pages is a lot, but you will enjoy reading the experiences in detail, and from others, I think.

You have been through a lot. I thank you for taking time to post here. I would have more to say, but I just woke up.... getting my coffee. Maybe I can share more tomorrow night when I'm off work.

I would love to hear a detailed account of any of your experiences, if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Does anyone else have any feedback to offer on CrimsonKnight13's experiences?
Welcome to the thread!

edit on 8/16/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 8/16/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join