It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by sled735

There was a famous British author named Wilkie Collins. He was a contemporary of Charles Dickens, and his novel "The Moonstone" is often credited as one of the first detective mysteries.

Anyway, Collins was very insistent that he had a doppelgänger living in his home. He talked about it often.

Of course, he was also an opium addict, so maybe he's not such an interesting guy after all...

I LOVE this thread! Kudos to everyone who's had the courage to share. It's extremely difficult to open yourself up for ridicule. Can't wait to read more!
Most people were addicted to something back in those days because most of the drugs that are governmentally demonized now were socially acceptable and legally accessed everywhere in the not so long ago past and i read once that during the late 1800's early 1900's well over 60% of housewives were opium addicts and most writers and artists in the past received their inspirations during drug induced states of mind...

When the government says something is bad and illegal,then all the sheeple must strictly adhere,or else they will be stigmatized,ridiculed and outcast,just like what happens to most people who dare to claim ufo and bigfoot sightings and encounters and take a look at the joke called prohibition and realize now that alcohol kills more people than anyother drug out there,but alcohol is a socially acceptable addiction and a taxed addiction as well and what if tomorrow tptb decided that coc aine was legal,taxed and a-okay,then all the sheeple who yesterday demonized those who used coc aine would do an about-face and suddenly start saying its alright? Yes there are a few leaders and there are lots of followers...

I have seen ghosts,ufos,weird creatures,heard demonic screams,phone calls from the dead and a lot of other paranormal experiences as well and i'm not afraid to go against the mainstream flow and i'll tell anyone about the things i've seen and heard,because i know they are reality,a supressed and ridiculed reality,but none the less real...
edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have had a few. Maybe 7. None of them came with any proof of paranormality. There are people who have hundreds of paranormal experiences a day. Most of them are in the nut house.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

YEA! I love your comment at the bottom! I'm in your corner!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are correct.

During the 1800s, a very common drug was laudanum. Folks kept it like you might keep aspirin today. It was available at any apothecary shop without a prescription. Parents gave it to fussy babies, women took it for "female troubles," and it was used to treat a variety of ailments. Quite the little wonder drug. It just happens to be opium based. No wonder those babies calmed down!

Many cultures throughout history have used various means to alter consciousness... whether with psychhodelic drugs or ritual fasting. But to be honest, I really don't know how to accept the "visions" as a genuine paranormal event as opposed to a really groovy drug trip. In other words, what came first: the drug effect or the vision? And if you have to rely on drugs to induce a vision, is it really a vision?

Thats just me, I guess. No disrespect meant.

OP, have I mentioned how awesome this thread is??? And I like your avatar, too!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thanks, Smyleegrl! Appreciate the feedback.
I think you have some experiences of you own you could share with us?
As for your last post, I haven't done any extensive research to back up my statement, but I think certain drugs activates a part of the brain that allows people to "see" other realities that they don't see otherwise. Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
to smyleegrl

similar thoughts lately because i know that certain drugs can get you to a certain theta state where your mind is capable of all sorts of crazy stuff... but you can also get there through meditation. You also wind up there in dreams. I don't recommend it per se but still believe that if people want to put certain things in their own body that they should have the right to do so. If a person is desperate enough to seek the help of drugs in order to have a vision and they have never had one before, they may likely become confused, misinterpret etc etc... even if some small part of it was real.

for the record... I fully admit to being slightly stoned while seeing the portal open up in the sky, but how do i explain everyone else seeing it as well? we were actually just in the process of smoking a joint and I would not say we were anywhere NEAR stoned out of our minds.

the most frightening things have happened to me while fully sober.

Like I said, I have to admit that i have been a smoker for years (not smoking now though... had to quit to rule out some things and save money) so when you start having visions and experiences you are always faced with the idea (was I just REALLY stoned) so that becomes a problem and often the first thing people will consider. i think it would be better to seek it in other ways but if you dabble with such things, an odd trip or vision can lead you on to certain ideas and can certainly give you third eye visions...making you aware of different states of mind (perhaps open it a little) but i would recommend seeking visions another way so you don't have to second guess whether or not it was natural.

Pot CERTAINLY induces third eye "visions"... but to me they are a lot like daydreams and I'm often thinking about sexing up someone unless I'm talking to others or something when i am high. this is why i like it. i tend to just get lost in all sorts of sex dreams, but i digress.

months ago i was going through some BS and got really frustrated and depressed and needed very badly to change the way i felt... badly. having no other thing available to me, i took some big swigs of Robitussin dm. i did this more than once because of how interesting i thought it was even though it made me dog sick as it contained that other stuff that starts with a G... the expectorant (don't EVER EVER do that anyone, you could literally puke yourself to death) Like i said, did it more than once and the effects were quite interesting to me until i began having this really odd thing happen again and again.

it was as if something was LITERALLY telling me to not do it.

i tend to keep it on hand though, not to take like SEVEN of them to have visions or something likely to make me sick or brain damaged, but rather just take one dose because it is A) a decongestant and B) it is a SSRI.

i do not believe I have clinical depression but things keep happening to me like being thrown out on the street by a so called family member for something so dumb that HE started... because he's probably being dinged in the head and too dumb to realize it. (very frustrating)

If i start crying, i tend to not be able to stop for hours until my head and sinuses are so swollen that it aches for days and i can't eat anything because my stomach gets tied up in knots and sometimes i feel like i am being electronically attacked and that there is a big weight pressing down on me... my back and my chest. i get so depressed about all this crap i am seeing and going through that sometimes i feel it would just be so much easier if i could muster up the courage to put a bullet through my head and it latched on to me and won't let go.

rather than trying to have a vision, for example...a couple of weeks ago i took a couple (last time) and it makes me feel a little weird but not so much tripping. it just makes me feel happier for the time being to get me by so i can sort things out gradually without feeling like someone has put a pipe through my chest and is just draining the life energy right out of me.

i have to ABORT that somehow! it's horrible. it is TOTALLY & COMPLETELY EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL! like something has got ALL of me in a damn vice! but especially my heart.

to anyone who has ever just ASSUMED people can just snap out of that, they are damn crazy. i have been hurt to the point where i was in a cold sweat many times and i would take ANY of that over the pain i feel in my heart when someone starts attacking me like that. people can be so SICK and COLD!

anyway, as an ssri in small amounts it'll get some crap off your chest. i take it RARELY now cause party time is over. time to get serious! but i will take it if i have to to keep myself alive and fighting these bastards!

makes me nauseated too so

drug visions and real vision though, they are like night and day... even if some induced visions are real, they are nothing like visions totally unrelated to substances.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I completely understand where you are coming from. I, too have suffered from severe clinical depression. To be bluntly honest, I've struggled with it my entire adult life. I've tried every single SSRI possible, and probably know more about the pharmacological effects of serotonin and dopamine than many general practitioners. I know what it's like to get negative thoughts stuck in your head, replaying it until all you can do is scream. I've contemplated suicide more than once and I even hospitalized myself during one extremely bad episode.

You can't "snap out of" depression. It's not like a physical injury that slowly heals over time. It's a lifelong battle, and life's to difficult to have such insensitive friends who offer shallow advice.

I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about depression, so I'll stop here. Just know I understand and if you ever need a listening ear just u2u me.

OP, I'll share some of my experiences tomorrow... but they aren't in the same league as yours!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I appreciate your words. I feel I am lucky to not feel that way most of the time. Like i said, I do not believe I have clinical depression but I know that when I do get depressed- to imagine feeling that way constantly is an unbearable thought. There is always something external that triggers it & i get a little obsessive trying to understand people & can't seem to just brush it aside. I actually feel lucky that i can't because i feel that i would be left with a lot of unresolved issues. I have been in therapy and taken meds & stuff like that and often felt that everything was simply getting sequestered. i began realizing that my feelings were nearly always attached to some root thought or feeling & i started analyzing them to the point where people began thinking i was entranced you know, lights are on but nobody is home sort of thing. I get so deep in thought sometimes i had to start prioritizing it against things i actually had to do in life. What i found out though is how connected things are by proxy & sometimes small things are actually very important. Communication is very important concerning things like this but very often people just don't know how to approach it. i wasn't actually dealing with ANY of my problems while on meds, just going numb. not to mention the fact that while on meds, i was incarcerated after a blackout. i was put in a special medical cell where i was recorded and i firmly believe i was electronically induced into saying things that didn't seem to have much obvious and direct meaning, but loads of ambiguous end time talk and started speaking in tongues which i have never done and screaming my lungs out at the visions in my head and then having a mild seizure that lifted my back clear off the bed with nothing supporting me. i was that tense. i wasn't being levitated, i was seizing and gasping for air. then that recording was put into a movie by a director alleged to be funded by our government to shape a culture and has been said to me that he has done a lot of work for majestic12, which makes a lot of sense.

i think the meds make you easy prey for mind control but i understand a person's need to get some kind of relief. it is horribly painful. i will not take something long term though. i will only take it if i can absolutely not make myself stop crying after trying other things that make me feel better... like things i enjoy, or exercising. Sometimes throwing yourself into a lot of exercising can kick up some good feeling natural chemicals in the brain but it's VERY hard to bring yourself to do that when you feel THAT BAD. i have noticed that all these things are much easier to cope with when not in a tumultuous location. when i am not being stressed by others in my surroundings, these things don't happen as frequent and can be coped with better...and even if they do happen on a small scale, i can face it down much better by way of things like meditation, exercise and what-not.. this is something i am currently working on because i have lots of other things i need to do than just trying to dodge this crazy mess that tends to surface through people and events. to keep myself in good form for whatever might happen next.

depression is a lot harder than some people think, but i think when a person becomes depressed... something is trying to flag them down in some instances. It means that things that SHOULD bother you about life and this world- do! which is an appropriate response. We just don't have enough tools to be able to rise above the general misery in this world just yet. Of course these feelings will be shared by others even if everyone else thinks they have no reason to complain about their own life. that attitude and meds is not the way to cope with it in my opinion. people want change, people need change, not just for themselves but for everyone to know they DO have a right and reason to be happy. You could have everything in the world but if everyone around you is suffering, for some of this in general to not drag you down would be nearly inhuman imo. i don't mean drag you down completely, but you know, make you take notice and start really analyzing yourself and the world around you, critically. i'm not saying people who do not have depression do not care (some don't and we know that) but people have different natures and will naturally be effected differently by things. Some will be sparked to action whereas some will feel the need to sit and scrutinize the self and the world. a lot of problems have been solved by depressed people. I;m Generally very happy, so ppl who aren't even doctors try to call it bipolar but it is an acquired mild PTSD. they are just attaching it to the most popular label of today while dinging me with triggers and verbal offenses. some think they know EVERYTHING.

i wish happier days for you and reached max char.

may continue more thoughts later
edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

To keep your post on track of this thread, and offer you, and smyleegrl, some good advise, please keep in mind when you are contemplating suicide this important fact: that we are all here to learn certain lessons during each life time. Sometimes the lessons we choose for our self are extreme! I think this is due to wanting to get it done and over with in one lifetime so we won't have to come back to learn more later, in the next life. If you abort your life challenges before you have accomplished your goal, you'll have to come back and start it all over again! Do you really want to go through everything you've experienced up to this point again?! I sure as heck don't!

There was a show on I Survived...Beyond and Back several weeks ago where a woman died and saw a family member on the other side that had committed suicide, her aunt, I think. Her aunt told her she (herself) would have to come back again to learn the lessons she was supposed to learn in the life she ended. I jumped up from my chair and shouted, "Yes, Yes!!!!! Finally some validation about reincarnation for the public eye!"

Anyway....... don't commit suicide! If you chose these lessons before you came here, you CAN make it through it. Ask your spirit guides, and angles for help when you get so low you don't think you can cope. They'll be there to give you a hand up, I promise! And you have people here you can talk to also. Hang in there! You can do it!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

A society filled with people who are happy and high all day,making love not war,is a society "not easy to control" and so tptb feel the need to demonize and dehumanize those who stray from the obedient flock,unless of course your a wealthy and idolized hollywood produced dope fiend,then your a socially acceptable drug addict and they all have well known names that dont need mentioning to realize who they are...

Perhaps the strangest paranormal experience i've ever had was the time i heard very weird and somehow almost unearthly sounds of ringing bells and chimes outside above our house,as i layed in bed in the dark listening to them in my third floor bedroom,on a summer night with the windows open,when i was around 10yrs old and those sounds were emanating from above the house and seemed to be music from another dimension or from an alternate reality,or perhaps those haunting melodies were the ghostly sounds of music that was once played there where i heard them,long before i was born..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

To keep your post on track of this thread, and offer you, and smyleegrl, some good advise, please keep in mind when you are contemplating suicide this important fact: that we are all here to learn certain lessons during each life time. Sometimes the lessons we choose for our self are extreme! I think this is due to wanting to get it done and over with in one lifetime so we won't have to come back to learn more later, in the next life. If you abort your life challenges before you have accomplished your goal, you'll have to come back and start it all over again! Do you really want to go through everything you've experienced up to this point again?! I sure as heck don't!

There was a show on I Survived...Beyond and Back several weeks ago where a woman died and saw a family member on the other side that had committed suicide, her aunt, I think. Her aunt told her she (herself) would have to come back again to learn the lessons she was supposed to learn in the life she ended. I jumped up from my chair and shouted, "Yes, Yes!!!!! Finally some validation about reincarnation for the public eye!"

Anyway....... don't commit suicide! If you chose these lessons before you came here, you CAN make it through it. Ask your spirit guides, and angles for help when you get so low you don't think you can cope. They'll be there to give you a hand up, I promise! And you have people here you can talk to also. Hang in there! You can do it!

Don't forget that you can't sum everything up into one nutshell. sure, i have considered that suicide would be the BIGGEST mistake.. OR

it could wake people up.

Jesus died on the cross. he willingly gave up his life and it changed the world.

If i blew my brains out on a youtube video, don't think for one second that it wouldn't get a SLEW of hits.
If i told my stories of my experiences partnered with the fact that people will simply not listen, i think they'd listen after i methodically made my very last video my final goodbye and throwing in the towel.

Starting over? I firmly believe i have already done that hundreds of times and i do not believe the pattern repeats exactly, things change. As for lessons, the soul when it is with god does not need to learn lessons... where is the brain that it is written to? In the GRAVE. You don't take the lessons with you per se... your energy is just recombined into a new incarnation picking up the spiritual path where you left off.

Now here is where you have a point, everyone else would be left in the world who knew the person empty handed for anything else from that person they once knew. THEY are the ones it would SUCK for, because they wouldn't be able to fix it...whereas the deceased might finally get to start over somewhere else, having their final act be an eye opening one. how do you know that in gods eyes, it is not rushing to the answers in desperation, but perhaps also seen as courageous.

My main point, the suicide victim does not suffer long, but everyone else remembers it until the day they die.

Furthermore supporting that it might be different than how it seems. Suicide victimes rarely want to take it to that extent, but they feel they have no choice... they have come to a dead end on their path and maybe others give the impression that they are unconcerned, they think these things are just mere threats.

So whose fault is it REALLY?

please do not dodge the fact that OTHER people drive people to suicide OFTEN.... so again, the consequences are often not the karma of the suicide victim, but the people around them who are now left awake and aware.

that paints a completely different picture when it comes to fault.

Now, i don't want to hurt people i care about but the fact is... the closest people to me who have tried telling my stories to... have offered to take me to the movies to 'get me out of the house to do me some good"...to see a movie by the same director involved in my life long stalking.

hows THAT for adding insult to injury?

the people closest to you are often the ones who can hurt you the most and to make people aware of this, sometimes they just won't listen without an example. they have to be SHOWN.

BELIEVE ME... I wish things could be easier for anyone who would ever consider this or anyone who is close to someone considering this who perhaps just doesn't understand.... but when duty calls SOMEBODY needs to answer!

and people need to wake up and I'm not saying this is what you are doing, but suicides often just get blamed off on the victim, when that victim was actually in unbearable mental pain. that is NOT fair to put it all off on them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
wow! great thread and I enjoyed reading every bit of it! I have had many things happen from the time I was a little girl. I have told only a few things on this site because I am a normal rational person but the moment you say you have had a paranormal experience you lose credibility with a lot of people. Anyway, lately I am not into caring what the hell other people think so here we go... LOL!!

1. Look at my thread green lights for one of my most interesting experiences when I was a teenager.
Green lights

2. When I was a child I used to stay with my grandparents on the weekends to go to church with them. Several times I heard footsteps in the house at night pacing back and forth. They had a parquet (sp?) floor that had several different levels going to the doorway. All the landings had a different sound when you walked on them. Whatever it was would pace back and forth on this floor and you could hear all the tone changes. I freaked out once when i was about 7 and refused to go back, I don't really remember what scared me so badly but I freaked out so badly that they called mom to come and get me in the middle of the night. I also vaguely remember seeing floating faces in the dark there..

3. From the time I was about 12 I felt watched often. usually it would be when I was alone in my room and it didn't seem to matter if it was day or night. I would suddenly get the feeling that someone was there watching me, it still creeps me out and the feeling would be so strong that sometimes I would have to get up and leave the room. I still get this every once in awhile.

4. I moved into an apartment at 18 with my best friend at the time. I got the back bedroom and it was creepy from the start. I usually worked 3rd shift so I didn't have to be in there at night. I was once sleeping in there during the day and at the time i ad really long hair, I woke to being pulled off the bed by my ponytail. I never slept in there again.

5. That same room was the subject of some testing on my part. I wondered if i was going crazy or if there really was something in there. I called friends over several times without telling them about it (yeah not the most nice thing to do) then I would take them into the room on some pretense and see how they reacted. Most became visibly uncomfortable, most would unconsciously hug themselves, most would make an excuse to go sit back into the living room. I then told them and asked them how they felt,all said oppressed!! I agreed. Being int here was like a weight sitting on your chest. it was very weird. more happened with that room and if you want me to elaborate I will.

6. many many episodes of sleep paralysis, some with features that resemble abduction although I know hallucinations are common with SP.

7. Teenager: woke in the middle of the night with blaring high pitched noise upon raising head, almost like I was being told not to, it was painful and i was very sleepy. When i finally moved and there was no noise I found that I was lying upside down on my bed on top of the comforter and it had been made up underneath me. To this day that bothers me and I don't know wtf that was.

8. In my last house my hubby and I were cooking dinner and he was washing some veggies, I watched him turn the water off and turn to the stove to put them in (opposite side). I heard something and turned to find the water on again full blast, I said "I just watched u turn that off", he says :" I did". Later on after getting a call about our homeowners insurance I find out that there had been a previous repair on the house that had not been disclosed when we bought it. I found out that an old man had been driving down our street, had a heart attack while driving, and crashed his car into our bedroom, through the wall, killing him. A shock to say the least...

9. In our current house: I have heard little pitter pat footsteps that sound just like my 7 year old but when i go to investigate, hes is in bed covered up and sound asleep all the way upstairs. Shortly after moving in my husband swears he saw someone standing in the doorway of our bedroom. He also says he was awoke one night to a woman saying his name. He is not one to make things up at all.

10. lastly, about 3 or 4 months ago i was sitting in bed reading with my hubby, kids were upstairs and i hear "mom?" Mom?" I said "what honey" because I thought it was my little one yelling from upstairs. then I hear the same "Mom? ,mom? " same inflection , same spacing of the words. At that point I stopped and my hubby stopped and I started to get the feeling something wasn't right although i didn't know that it was. It sounded like whoever it was needed me. I ran upstairs and the kids were playing I asked if the called me and they said no why? They had no idea what I was talking about. My husband heard it too and we cannot explain it..

hope you enjoy! I may think of some other things too LOL there have been so many...

edit on 27-2-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I remember my friend telling me a long time ago about how one sunny morning,when he was around ten years old,he was laying in bed and he saw his closed bedroom door,without warning,start shaking violently,as if it was trying to break itself off of its hinges and then he said it started to bend and warp itself as if it were made of rubber and being pushed and thrust inwards by some unseen malevolent force and as unexpectedly as it started,it suddenly just stopped...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The big one for me was an out of body experience. That's what sealed my belief in the paranormal. Aside from that, I've had minor instances here and there. Three UFO sightings. Two were on the same night, same type of craft, and the other time was a different craft. Two red orb/triangles and a cigar shaped one. Then of course there are the random instances that a lot of people experience, such as knowing exactly what someone is going to say moments before they say it, or having a "shared thought", weird little things like that. An area I'm not really into is ghosts, but I have a handful of experiences with spirits that, while not concrete and right in front of me like the other events, are still interesting, and worth consideration.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

Great stories! Thanks for sharing!

And if you have more...... let's hear them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's really strange!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Last fall a co-worker told me that as she was driving to work she rounded a curve and there was a lady standing in the road dressed in clothing from what looked like maybe the 1920's. It was just turning dark, but she could still see her. She had to swerve to miss hitting her... that alone scared the beegeebees out of her! She said the lady just stood there staring at her, not moving. Then she said the more she thought about it, she realized what she had seen was a ghost. When she got home the next day she called some neighbors (she hadn't lived in the area long) and asked about the woman. They told her there had been other people see the woman in the road over the years, and no one knows her, so they think she is a ghost.
This was probably a residual imprint of the woman from the way she described it. Maybe she was killed in that spot, or something really important happened to her there. Who knows?!

Two weeks after this happened to my co-worker my cousin called to tell me as she was driving home around dusk there was a huge black mass that appeared in the middle of the road in front of her. She didn't have time to avoid it. She drove right through it, and she saw it as it passed beside her in her car. She said it made a "swchooing" sound as it passed through. She was freaked out when she called me! Her 2 adult children were in the car with her, and they saw it too.
Black masses aren't usually good news. I wonder if it was trying to make her wreck?
It didn't work!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
wow! great thread and I enjoyed reading every bit of it! I have had many things happen from the time I was a little girl. I have told only a few things on this site because I am a normal rational person but the moment you say you have had a paranormal experience you lose credibility with a lot of people. Anyway, lately I am not into caring what the hell other people think so here we go... LOL!!

1. Look at my thread green lights for one of my most interesting experiences when I was a teenager.
Green lights

Here is the meaning of a green aura (energy field):
Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.
So I would say that these are your spirit guides just there watching over you, especially since you didn't get any type of bad feeling around them.

Your link reminded of this incident I had almost forgotten...
When I was 4 yrs. old there was a round white light that appeared on my bedroom wall. It wasn't and orb, just kind of like a flashlight shining a perfectly round light on the wall at night. ( I shared my room with my 2 older sisters also.) I remember my mother and oldest sister trying to find an explanation for where the light was coming from, but they never could. It left them baffled! Where the light was could not have been a reflection either. It stayed there for several months, then suddenly it was gone.
A white aura is a sign of death impending, but I was too young to remember now if anyone died when the light vanished. I'll have to ask my mom and sister if they remember this, and if anyone died. Strange.......

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

To Kokoro,
I typed my reply in your post by accident. (See previous post above) Sorry about that. Hope the readers can distinguish my answer from your post.

edit on 2/28/2012 by sled735 because: Add addressee....

edit on 2/28/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Yes, the brain dies at death, but your collective memories and histories of every thought, sound, physical and emotional vibration, major event and incidental moment in eternity is stored in the Akashic Records. Edgar Cayce went into detail about these records, if you would like to do more research on the subject.
The majority of the world's faith, cultures and philosophies seem to agree that the Akashic Records exists.

When I stated some of us choose extreme lessons so we don't have to come back again, I wasn't implying we could get everything done in only ONE lifetime. But maybe what we still have left to learn that we didn't in past lives could be completed in this life, if we choose. And that could be a big load for us to bear, to accomplish all of it. But if we chose it, we can make it through it! And, yes, it most definitely IS our "fault", as you put it, that we are experiencing these hard times.... because we chose it to be that way before we were ever born... to learn some particular lesson from it. You, apparently, have not received your answer to your current problems, but you will; in time, you WILL.

Now, enough on suicide.... let's please get back to the topic of this thread.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join