It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

I had read some of the posts regarding meditation and somehow remembered a minor detail of one of my previous stories. I shared a story about seeing a grim reaper outside while jumping on a trampoline with a friend back in my teen years. Some one had basically asked if there was anything negative going on in my life at the time. All I could recall was that my Grandfather was suppose to be passing around that time, that is until I had a dream about him. The point is, I now recall that around the same time of seeing the reaper, I was also first learning about astral projection/OBE's. Perhaps this is something that may have had some influence on the situation. For who ever asked me previously, I apologize that I did not recall this at the time of posting.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Good to see you back, Timical.

More "deep" dreams! I'm going to take these to work tonight and see if I can help you with your understanding.

In the mean time, you had some more interesting experiences you were going to share with us, right? Knowing how awesome your experiences are, I look forward to hearing them. Please post when time allows.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi sled735 and all,
sorry for being absent from the forum and this great thread for such a long time.

The last months were very, very busy with great, new experiences, the reason i only was able to take a peek at ATS during that time.

You might remember that i promised that i will inform you on news when it comes to further predictions and also to news on my contacts with ETs. Well, now it is the time i like to give you a brief update on this.

It is synchronicity that - when i had a look two or three days ago to an ATS thread which covered a prophecy ("A Message From My Guides About Our Actions") - i saw a reference from sled735 to a former posting of mine on that topic. Thank you very much to sled735! :-)

If somebody likes to copy the postings or references to it for usage in other threads i'm more than happy. :-)

The following is a translation from my original text, which is available on Original Message, if somebody is interested in:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the following dialog i wanted to come back to my guides previous predictions. I wanted to know whether those predictions are still valid (Remark: All dialoges in waking state):

Dialog with "Droidus", Saturday, July, 14th 2012, appx 08:30am
Alfred: "Droidus, you gave some information on the time designation for an event which will be important for all human beings. Are these time designations "Before snow falls" and "When the birds are flying" still valid?"
Droidus: "Yes"
Droidus: "People will raise their eyes but they won't understand"

Droidus conveyed a feeling that people will see something in the sky what they won't understand. The time designations describe a date which is before onset of winter this year.

Prophecy of my Higher Self
All the messages I received from my guide "Droidus" and the ET beings kept my thoughts busy as you probably can imagine. So i decided to ask my spiritual group members (I run through a 3-years spiritual education developing my psychic skills in a group of six + the teacher) for help in validating the messages.

All the members are clairvoyant, so i expected more detailed insights on the predicted event(s) and also on the ET contacts i had during last months. During a meditation every single member of the group then has made contact to their corresponding higher self (fullsoul) and has asked the same questions. Beforehand: All members have seen something meaningful coming for all humans in mentioned time designation.

All the received information and pictures were complementary, but i will just focus on my own messages i received from my higher self. Here the dialog with my higher self right after contact (HS):

Dialog with Alfred's Higher Self, Monday, July, 16th 2012, appx. 12:00am
Alfred: "..."
Alfred: "What is the prophecy of the light beings, which will happen to all humans before onset of winter?"
HS: "Humans will awaken. They will be confused. Humans will be glad."
Alfred: "What about sorrow (of the people)?"
HS: "Many people will lose what they became fond of"
Alfred: "Is this related to their material assets?"
HS: "They will disbelieve that this can happen to them"
Alfred: "Please can you send me a picture on that"

Now i received the following picture:
I saw a street in a big city. It was very dark (night), no lights in the street or in the buildings at all, the street was all wet. The only light seen came from burning heaps of rubbish on the street or in barrels (appx. 60 inches height). I saw a person confused and disoriented walking on the street and 2-3 other persons further away who also seemed to be confused.

After the group members gave feedback on the messages they received from their higher self, my teacher asked me to check with my higher self the name of the city, the street which i've described belongs to:

Alfred: "My Higher Self, what is the name of the city the street i've seen belongs to?"
HS: "New York"

I received the answer immediately and it was clear and precise.

...next page
edit on 6/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax edit

edit on 6/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Part II...

Prophecy of "BanZaMa"
This dialog with "BanZaMa" (an ET being I'm in telepathic contact with since April 2012) is based on a kind of regular conversations i have started a few weeks ago. The background is (i know it is a different topic) that we (some people in the area of the city of Landshut) are planning our "firstcontact" within the next weeks. For that i asked "BanZaMa" for this regular "telepathic meetings" at 2.00am in the morning for discussing relevant points for our upcoming "firstcontact".

I like to emphasize that "prophecies" and the "meaningful event" mentioned above in the first part of the posting was not part of the agenda in that conversation. But the conversation took a surprising twist:

Dialog with "BanZaMa", Tuesday, July, 24th 2012, appx. 02:00am
Alfred/BanZaMa: "..."
Alfred: "Now to the third point..."
BanZaMa: "There is some more, Alfred"
Alfred: "Yes, BanZaMa?"
BanZaMa: "People will take their own life, because they won't bear it"
BanZaMa: "But at the end all will be wonderful"
BanZaMa: "It is important that people will deeply remain in strength and calmness..."

I was a little bit confused about that unexpected information as you can imagine, but i try to summarize the messages so far:

After all, the messages lead to the following:
- Before onset of winter human beings will be confronted with something, which will be meaningful. There will be people which will be strongly concerned by this.
- My feeling indicates that it is not only one event. It might be that one event triggers further events. Or there are many different events toughing each other.
- It is important to remain in calmness
- After a time of turbulences something wonderful is waiting for humans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like to emphasize that up to now ALL messages i've received so far ALWAYS indicated that we can expect a wonderful time even there might be a phase of turbulences.

I'm looking forward being more active here now!
Alfred

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Alfred!!!!!! It is sooooooo good to see you back here!
I was afraid you had an OBE and decided not to return!

It has been awhile since I wanted to ask certain questions, I am having trouble remembering what I wanted to discuss. One thing I remember was this: I saw a show on TBN about a prophet, Kim Clement, that had a vision during one of his shows. During his vision he said an "angel" (he didn't know what to call it) approached him and told him many things about to happen. One thing he shared was the "angel" said there was going to be an awakening this October for the human race. He said there was more that he needed to contemplate on before sharing it with us, and some he couldn't share just yet.
I was wondering if your guide has any information on what will happen... exactly?

Also, I watched a video by David Wilcock that shows toward the end how a woman had a vision of two earths vibrating at different frequencies. Supposedly, the people with the higher frequencies (third eye open) will just suddenly be gone from this earth, and appear on that earth. The people with lower frequencies will remain on this earth until they get their third eye open. This goes along with when you asked if "many will die?", and your guide said, "it is different". This could be what happens! They just move to the other earth! This could also be what the Bible describes as "the Rapture".

I posted the video in the thread. I will post it here again so you can watch it, if you find time. It has a lot of very informative information on a lot of different things... crop circles, the meaning of the pine cone (pertaining to the pineal gland), how time travel is possible now, what our government has been involved in, and hiding from us, etc. It is an awesome video, IMO.
Please let me know your thoughts, if you choose to watch it.

I posted some of your predictions in other threads besides that one you mentioned. I think the message is too important (and downright awesome) to not share.
That one dude that posted a reply wasn't very happy with people listening to spirit guides, and basically, slammed your guide. But then another member came on and set the record straight. I didn't see him replying after that.

Again, I am so excited to see you back! I will try to remember my other questions, but for now, this will keep you busy for a day or so.

Here is the video:

edit on 8/6/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 8/6/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
To Alfred2012,

I see you have replied in the other thread to FITO. I applaud your response!

I hope people can open their minds, even just a little, to accept that things are being revealed that haven't been until lately. Jesus did say there would be more revealed later, and told his disciples things that he said not to share with others at that time. Many books were left out of the Bible that pertain to "new age" beliefs. I believe these "things to be revealed" are being revealed now.

Great job on your reply!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
By the way, I an avid and frequent experiencer of sleep paralysis (aka hypnagogic/hypnapompic sleep). And I tend to agree with the poster who I'm replying to. Sleep paralysis is not a "sleep glitch"! It is a normal function for those who are cultivating spirit. I believe it is something similar to the weighing of the heart and the feather--for what is in our hearts and minds enters into the sleep paralysis state. We have nowhere to hide from the wickedness within us during sleep paralysis; it is best to conquer our demons and lighten our hearts if we hope to pass the test. Once fear is conquered in the paralysis state--astral projection is the end-product.

But then again, what do I know about it? I'm just a simple country chicken who doesn't have a professional degree in psychology or neurology.
edit on 4-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

WOW! What an interesting thought on the reaction to being caught in sleep paralysis! So far I've never experienced it, unless you can consider being awake enough to hear myself snore and not being able to wake up enough to quit! I don't think that quite qualifies... but anyhow, it does shed light on why some are terrified and some go right on and leap out of their bodies to go traveling. Maybe if you experience fear you have another wall or two to climb over, or another burden or two to cast off before we are ready for it. I'm climbing my own spiritual ladder, but sometimes I feel like somebody has greased the rungs... I climb up two and slide back three! My recent absence from ATS is connected to sliding down the ladder a bit. I found myself mired in my own painful past, forgetting to forgive myself and move past some things. I kind of had an epiphany of sorts tonight, so hopefully my lightheartedness has returned. At least the emotional storms have subsided to a steady gentle rain.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

WOW! What an interesting thought on the reaction to being caught in sleep paralysis! So far I've never experienced it, unless you can consider being awake enough to hear myself snore and not being able to wake up enough to quit! I don't think that quite qualifies... but anyhow, it does shed light on why some are terrified and some go right on and leap out of their bodies to go traveling. Maybe if you experience fear you have another wall or two to climb over, or another burden or two to cast off before we are ready for it. I'm climbing my own spiritual ladder, but sometimes I feel like somebody has greased the rungs... I climb up two and slide back three! My recent absence from ATS is connected to sliding down the ladder a bit. I found myself mired in my own painful past, forgetting to forgive myself and move past some things. I kind of had an epiphany of sorts tonight, so hopefully my lightheartedness has returned. At least the emotional storms have subsided to a steady gentle rain.

Hi Scribe! Good to see you back!
Alfred2012 is back, too! As I stated in an earlier post, this thread seems to ride in waves! I think we are in store for a tidal wave this time!

I have a few new readers joining since you last posted. I think you will find their stories fascinating, to say the least!
Glad to hear your emotional storm has dwindled to a steady rain.
Now let's work on getting the sun to pop out!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well I was gonna wait to get some posts and make a thread but it seems I read more then post lol.

Back almost a decade agio when I was a teen in mainland BC in a ice age era snow pack wasteland of Prince George I saw a shadowman on a winter's night. I was about 16 or so and was sneaking out the back door to smoke (dang ive been smoking too long)! As I puffed it down I looked across the back yard then felt tingly. Was minus cold enough to freeze your damned skin off but it was not that kind of tingle. I looked hard across the yard and a 6 and a half? ft being with no features save a vaugly grey alienish head but not so pronounced or large and quite proportioned to the rest of the frame. It walked four steps or so stopped and just stared for what might have been a century. After my soul stiopped screaming I dropped the smoke and went downstairs and felt the worst fear of my life all night. Till this day I swear once a year I see one in the corner of my eyes.

The only other ones I've seen although debatible is here in my portion of Vancouver Island you see the strangest stuff in the sky. two years ago in a snowstorm a blue pulsing light bobed around the Comox Valley for four hours and a lot of my co workers and friends were abuzz texting about it. I saw it over my neighbourhood at the top of a hill heading over powerlines in a bouncing kind of floating motion. Which is one of many strange objects that gets talked about here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I'm climbing my own spiritual ladder, but sometimes I feel like somebody has greased the rungs... I climb up two and slide back three!

Do not despair. This is the nature of these "spiritual ladders." After all, if it were simple and easy..it would not be worth pursuing and attaining the topmost view would not be satisfying.

The biggest reason why it feels so difficult and staggering is because part of you is fighting back against the enlightenment process (whether we want it or not--something is fighting back.) There is an inner struggle where both Spirit and Ego have a legitimate claim to rule your body. We must plunge ourselves in the middle of this family feud and decide on a victor. It isn't easy!

However, the process can be discouraging--this is to weed out those who pursue Spirit for the sake of Ego. In other words, many seek enlightenment because they think it will give them an easier life, a happier marriage, more money, a better career etc. Once you realize WHY you ought to be pursuing enlightenment, the rungs will become un-greased and the real climbing can begin. It is still a very long climb; but every step counts.

Remember, the greasing of the rungs is necessary to spiritual aspirants. It seems unfair. But it will condition us to keep trudging along while others are quick to abandon their endeavors. It is sort of a test to eliminate the non-believers and the weak-willed. Only those who keep climbing while sliding down are worthy. Don't give up! Keep climbing! Doubt will stick with us every step of the way always trying to get us to give up. Tell "Doubt" to step off! Stake your claim and achieve it. It is everyone's birthright.

[There you go, Sled. I guess you got me to share my lecture after all!]

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneCrazyCanuck
Well I was gonna wait to get some posts and make a thread but it seems I read more then post lol.

Back almost a decade agio when I was a teen in mainland BC in a ice age era snow pack wasteland of Prince George I saw a shadowman on a winter's night. I was about 16 or so and was sneaking out the back door to smoke (dang ive been smoking too long)! As I puffed it down I looked across the back yard then felt tingly. Was minus cold enough to freeze your damned skin off but it was not that kind of tingle. I looked hard across the yard and a 6 and a half? ft being with no features save a vaugly grey alienish head but not so pronounced or large and quite proportioned to the rest of the frame. It walked four steps or so stopped and just stared for what might have been a century. After my soul stiopped screaming I dropped the smoke and went downstairs and felt the worst fear of my life all night. Till this day I swear once a year I see one in the corner of my eyes.

The only other ones I've seen although debatible is here in my portion of Vancouver Island you see the strangest stuff in the sky. two years ago in a snowstorm a blue pulsing light bobed around the Comox Valley for four hours and a lot of my co workers and friends were abuzz texting about it. I saw it over my neighbourhood at the top of a hill heading over powerlines in a bouncing kind of floating motion. Which is one of many strange objects that gets talked about here.

Thanks for posting your story, OneCrazyCanuck. Wow!

I know the feeling of being scared to the core of your being! Very scary experience at any age, especially when so young! Did the shadow man have any type of clothes on, or was it just a gray body?

I have been seeing a lot about the blue lights, and blue auras around "spirits", or some kind of being. I wonder what that is?! We will probably find out soon enough. I hope we can keep our wits about us when the veil is completely lifted. No telling what kind of creatures will appear before us!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I'm climbing my own spiritual ladder, but sometimes I feel like somebody has greased the rungs... I climb up two and slide back three!

Do not despair. This is the nature of these "spiritual ladders." After all, if it were simple and easy..it would not be worth pursuing and attaining the topmost view would not be satisfying.

The biggest reason why it feels so difficult and staggering is because part of you is fighting back against the enlightenment process (whether we want it or not--something is fighting back.) There is an inner struggle where both Spirit and Ego have a legitimate claim to rule your body. We must plunge ourselves in the middle of this family feud and decide on a victor. It isn't easy!

However, the process can be discouraging--this is to weed out those who pursue Spirit for the sake of Ego. In other words, many seek enlightenment because they think it will give them an easier life, a happier marriage, more money, a better career etc. Once you realize WHY you ought to be pursuing enlightenment, the rungs will become un-greased and the real climbing can begin. It is still a very long climb; but every step counts.

Remember, the greasing of the rungs is necessary to spiritual aspirants. It seems unfair. But it will condition us to keep trudging along while others are quick to abandon their endeavors. It is sort of a test to eliminate the non-believers and the weak-willed. Only those who keep climbing while sliding down are worthy. Don't give up! Keep climbing! Doubt will stick with us every step of the way always trying to get us to give up. Tell "Doubt" to step off! Stake your claim and achieve it. It is everyone's birthright.

[There you go, Sled. I guess you got me to share my lecture after all!]

Thank you, NB! Very encouraging words, not only for Scribe611, but for all of us.
Very well stated. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I just received a PM from DarkBlade71!
He is okay!

Okay, so what's up with everyone that disappeared from ATS, and my thread, all coming back at the same time?

I look forward to seeing him back to post here soon. WHAT A RELIEF TO KNOW HE IS OKAY!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The Mountain Dream Analysis for Timical:

Timical:
Imagine this area in the shape of a bathtub with the building resembling a lodge in the location of where the faucet would be in a bathtub. The ridge of the tub consist of snow covered mountains with a frozen lake in the bottom of the tub. I have been here several times in my dreams, and each visit was in order with the next. I understand from my surroundings that we are very high in elevation. Also, in these dreams, as the same with most of my dreams, there are people watching over us spaced out around the area so as to keep others away or all of us safe; at least that is what I think they are doing.

Sled:
The shape of a bathtub suggests a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying. Alternatively, it indicates your mood for love and pursuit of pleasure and relaxation.
The lodge being located where the faucet would be signifies this place offers control of your emotions.
The mountains denote a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth, and indicates you have achieved and realized your goals. But seeing the mountains covered in snow signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions, and feelings of frigidity are covering, or inhibiting you from the higher realm of consciousness.
The frozen lake at the bottom suggests you are lacking a flow of ideas and thoughts, or you could be taking risks you shouldn't be taking.
This lodge being very high up is symbolic for being high in the realm of "spiritual lessons".
The people watching over you all are your spirit guides.
The lodge represents a meeting place where souls go to on the spiritual realm to come together as a group to work together as a team.

Timical:
First visit: I find myself on the side of the lodge standing in the snow with a group of people. We all look around and then a guide gets our attention. He tells us it is time to begin and to follow him. We all begin marching up the mountain with the lodge behind us the frozen lake down below. At some point on our little nature hike I notice a female has fallen behind. I look back and tell her to get up and then turn around to see that the guide has taken note of my action. He then calls all of us over to the edge that looks over the frozen lake. When everyone is together at the edge, I wake up.

Sled:
Your guide is escorting your group higher up the mountain of spiritual knowledge. A female in your group was falling behind in her learning. You give her encouragement telling her to get up. Your guide notices this. You have been led to the edge of the mountain, looking down at the frozen lake to comtemplate on your lack of flow concerning ideas and thoughts, or considering the risks you shouldn't be taking.

Timical:
Second Visit: I find myself standing in the same place we left off and the guide asks if anyone is willing to jump in. I looked around, took note of the height, and figured it sounded like fun so I jumped. I broke the ice and as I come back to the surface I see three others that jumped off and are about to hit the water. I wake up.

Sled:
The guide asks if anyone is willing to jump in. This indicates the guide is asking people to "jump in" and explore why the flow of ideas and thoughts are lacking from your life, or to contemplate on why you take risks you shouldn't take.
You volunteer to go first, and jump with three others following your lead. You "broke the ice", which means your emotions and thoughts are now threatening to come crashing through.

Timical:
Third Visit: A guide is taking me down the mountain to show me something. The descent is very steep and very fast. I very quickly find myself standing on a beach looking at the ocean and then gazing back up at the sheer height of the mountain. I could not see the top as it was cut off from view from the the clouds. We walk along the beach with a jungle stretching inland and surrounding the mountain. We come upon a white/clean city, the guide points this out to me and then I awake. I guess the city was what I was suppose to see. It is hard to tell if we were on an island or a peninsula.

Sled:
Your guide now takes you to a lower spiritual realm to show you something. You find yourself on a beach, which symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual. Looking out toward the ocean indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.
You look at the ocean which represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, this means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered.
You then realize how high you have grown in spiritual awareness by the height of the mountain. The very top is still hidden by the clouds indicating this level has not been brought into your awareness yet.
There is a jungle surrounding the mountains. A jungle signifies aspects of yourself and your personality that may be inhibited. You may be experiencing some chaos and unpredictable circumstances in your waking life. Consider the phrase "it's a jungle out there!" This "jungle" surrounds the base of the mountain you have climbed.
Then you come to a white, clean city. This signifies a place where many pure souls reside. I think your guide is showing you this city is your destination.

Timical:
Fourth Visit: Myself and three other are standing on the balcony of the lodge that looks over the frozen lake. We notice the area and all metaphorically high five each other because we remember everyone. The guide is outside with us, and he begins to speak. He says that we have been selected for the black diamond rowing team. At the time we all started thinking we going to be in the Olympics, our guide corrected us promptly that this was not the case and then he invited us inside the lodge. There are several details I could list about this lodge, but just now that it was very comfortable. The guide asked for us to wait and that he would call us one at a time into his office. I walked around the lodge and then came back to the "living room" where everyone was sitting on the couch. The first person is called and gets up and leaves. I then do a front flip over the couch and somehow land upside down. We all have a nice laugh about it and then my name is called. I get up and walk into the guides office. This is the first time I am able to see his face. He is sitting at his desk which has a load of papers on it. He asked me some sort of question and I told him that I was tired. He told me that he would give me more rest and I go to leave the room. As I leave the room, I leave the dream.

Sled:
You are back at the lodge with your soul group looking over the lack of flowing thoughts and ideas (frozen lake), and your guide tells you that you have been chosen for the black diamond rowing team. Rowing indicates a hard and difficult journey or path. Alternatively, rowing repersents your spiritual progress and emotional journey. A diamond signifies the wholeness of the Self. Black represents no knowledge in this area. This is saying you have been chosen for a difficult journey for your spiritual progress to explore the wholeness of your Self, which you have acquired no knowledge, as of yet.
Back inside the lodge your guide is speaking to everyone individually in his office while everyone, except you, is sitting on the couch. A couch represents rest, relaxation, laziness or boredom. You flip over the couch, which indicates excitement, and land upside down. This suggests that there is some situation or problem in your waking life that you need to straighten up. It may also mean that your initial assumptions were completely opposite of what you thought.
You told your guide you were tired and he said he would give you more rest. You wake up.

You felt well rested for a couple of nights after this with less sleep than normal, which validates this was a REAL spiritual journey you were on in your "dream".

Does this help your understanding?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Alfred!!!!!! It is sooooooo good to see you back here!
I was afraid you had an OBE and decided not to return!

It has been awhile since I wanted to ask certain questions, I am having trouble remembering what I wanted to discuss. One thing I remember was this: I saw a show on TBN about a prophet, Kim Clement, that had a vision during one of his shows. During his vision he said an "angel" (he didn't know what to call it) approached him and told him many things about to happen. One thing he shared was the "angel" said there was going to be an awakening this October for the human race. He said there was more that he needed to contemplate on before sharing it with us, and some he couldn't share just yet.
I was wondering if your guide has any information on what will happen... exactly?

I'm so glad being back :-)
It is very interesting what Kim Clement mentioned. The date October fits to the time designation i received through my different spiritual sources and also my Higher Self mentioned the awakening of humans.

Something will happen
But up to now i always received a hint that "something" meaningful will happen but i do not receive the details on the event (or events), neither the exact date nor detailed descriptions on the event(s) itself.

You're referring to "Droidus" comment on my question "Will people die?" when he then answered "This will be different". My feeling goes into the same direction as your assumption, that this "difference" is related to "higher vibrations" and "ascension".

There are some indications supporting this:
I spoke to a client 3-4 weeks ago and she mentioned that she had an outstanding experience during shopping when she suddenly left her body (OBE) seeing her physical body walking beside her. She frightend recognizing this and was immediately pulled back into her physical body. You know, she was in normal waking state!

My wife told me a few days ago that she had her first OBE in the night. She was excited about this as you can imagine. And she started to talk with her guide telepathically appx. 3 weeks ago. Something she was not able to do before.

A good friend of mine told me that she saw a wonderful orb hovering in front of the kitchen window with her own eyes, not on a picture! and this also happned 2-3 weeks ago.

There are more indicators hinting in this direction that the veil is currently being raised step-by-step and that this "difference to dying" has something to do with this.

Role of ETs
But what also appears to me at the moment that our brothers and sisters from the stars play a strong role. I will tell something which sounds really weird but it happened during the contact process we have with our ET friends a few days ago:

As mentioned in my previous posting we're going to have our "first contact" with the ETs. "We" is a group of twelve spiritual people. Four of them (including me with "BanZaMa" and "Kira") had separate telepathic contacts with different ETs a few days ago.

There seem to be three or four different races we're currently talking to on "planning process" for that meeting. And we have learned that those ETs align each other because they knew information about the others communications.

Now the following:
One member of the group is shaman and was in meditation a few days ago when he was telepathically contacted by an ET then discussing aspects of our planned meeting with them. Afterwards he met a woman who surprisingely is pregnant. As a shamen he was asked to get more information on this (unplanned) pregnancy and got an interesting answer when checking with his spiritual contacts:

"The child will not live for long. It is just here to get connected to the "field" and to learn how far the humans are to accept the arrival of ETs"

I know this shaman very well. He is spiritually developed, honestly and trustful.

As you probably can imagine i dig a lot to get more and more information on this and a few days ago i found the following very, very interesting information. This document describes prophecies of american natives which are related to the "return of the ETs".

This is the original document:
NATIVE ELDERS REVEAL CENTURIES OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT LORE .

The content resonates so much to me, i feel, that the signs, they all have predicted for so a long time, are appearing now!

And in addition:
The a.m. shaman's ET contact mentioned, that a "meaningful event" will happen in October time frame!

My strong feeling is that the event and ascension is somewhat related to the appearence of ETs.

A wonderful and great time for all of us!
edit on 7/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2012 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

That is more alligned with what I feel. There are so many negative scripts running, and teh world is heavy with distortion and programming. Being Love and Positive and choosing to see with Love and have faith in something good occurring, clearing the programming out, its like do we see a black hole at the center of our galaxy, even though the theories of science has huge holes in them, ie quasars and redshift show this, or do we think it might be a huge star, and perhaps connected to the "central star" where there is no center in infinity? And thus home, from whence we came, in love and happiness, or grand central station that connects to every system.

I choose to see a positive outcome to all things and refuse the data that gets shoved at me even if something opposite happened, I'd considered that pure distortion and say, there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home.

We have to choose to shed the mud and negative fear messages and choose to see the positive.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I just received a PM from DarkBlade71!
He is okay!

Sorry I got you worried. Once I got my job, it kind of took/takes over things...lol

I've missed a lot of the thread, going to have to go back and read some of it when I have time.

I'll just share a little bit of an experience that is kind of ongoing at the moment, and when I get more information on what could happen I will make a thread on it.

About a month ago, a guy down the hall from me died of a heart attack. I heard the siren outside and caught the paramedics as they were coming in the building. I don't have a key for apartments that have tenants in them so they had to kick the guys door in. He was still alive but died at the hospital. I made eye contact with him as they were wheeling him out on a stretcher, and that in itself kind of spooked me a little. About an hour later the police came back and informed me that he died. They needed next of kin information but we nothing on him. He lived really quietly. While we (police,office manager, and I) were out in the garage looking for information out of his car, someone went into his apartment and stole his wallet. We have no idea who did it.

Fast forward about 2 weeks, his apartment is being cleaned out by next of kin.
The maintenance guy goes into the apartment and while he is there he turns on his ipod ghost radar I talked him into downloading, and it immediately says, little, clean, wallet. At that point he turned off the app and left as it creeped him out really badly. He swears the guy is still in there, so a few days ago, I enter the apartment and immediately get a pain in my chest....
I agree, he is still there.

Once the bio team cleans out the apartment (there is blood on the floors and walls because he fell when he was on the phone with 911 and hit his head) we all (Management, maintenance, and I (caretaker) are going back into the apartment with the ghost apps we have and are going to see if we can find out who took his wallet. Eventually I will have to also clean this apartment, and it will also get a spiritual cleansing as well....

As I said, ongoing experience.
We were just outside talking about the very same thing happening a few days beforehand when one of the office ladies said she had never had to deal with a death yet in an apartment...odd timing.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Note: This is another SP post so not sure if this fits in with paranormal unless SP and OBE's are considered paranormal.

Here is something that makes me think OBE's are not real but vivid dreams:

A few weeks ago i was watching a beam of sunlight come though a space of about four inches wide between my window curtain. The beam was very visible and i am watching particles float through the beam. I can see thousands of them from right before they enter the beam, pass through it and exit. As they passed through the beam they are like small bubbles and they lit up like they were glowing. I thought to myself how strange that this would happen that all through this length of light these particles were actually lighting up themselves and they are all flowing in the same direction yet there is no breeze or wind. I thought there has to be something going on here and yet i just cannot figure out what and never will.

So a few hours later i go to sleep and i am having SP. I vibrate, which has only started happening in the last year or so. My vibrations are centered around my jaw, for some reason. My eyes, as far as i know, were closed and yet i see things in my room. I saw two objects distinctly, one was my guitar and the other was that same window i looked at before. I am seeing the same light pass through and it is right on my face, i see it very realistically. Even to the point where i am actually feeling like i am facing the direction of these objects. Well the problem was when i got out of the SP it was night time. I saw the first object in the darkness and it was grainy image, but really like viewing through your eyes while forcing them open, viewing through your eye lashes. I think that I may have seen it in black and white but then it would be naturally devoid of color since it was dark and the object was black anyway, just gave me the feeling i was seeing it in black and white. I woke up with the image of the window in my mind but i think what i saw could not have been real since i saw the window in daylight with sun passing through but it was in reality night time. The point is it was so real but i guess it could not be and can this be what happens during OBE? Could be vivid dreams.

The vibrating is intense though and why around my head (jaw)? To be honest, the only thing i can equate it to is like what happens to the guy in Jacobs Ladder. After 20 years of SP i am used to them and do my best to avoid having them. It is rare that i feel people walking around like i used to, that alone is a relief because that is where the terror comes in. If i were to believe it was real then i would say they abandoned me and most likely i alienated them.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Malcher because: Bad spelling and punctuation.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Thanks for that information, Alfred2012. And thanks for the link. This will give me something to read at work tonight.

We don't have much longer to wait to see what happens in October. I am scheduled to go out of town the last part of October concerning my job. This has me worried because I either read, or just have a strong feeling, that whatever happens will be in the latter part of October. I really don't want to be away from home when this thing happens!

Maybe it will happen earlier and I can cancel my trip if things get too out of hand around here.

I look forward to hearing about all you learn during your meeting with the ETs. That will be most interesting!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for that feedback, Unity_99. Welcome to my thread. I don't know if you are interested in all the different types of paranormal experiences people have shared on here, but there are MANY different types of accounts from the beginning of the thread, including my own. If you would like to read them, you will have many hours of entertainment. Post your feedback, if you wish. I hope you remain a loyal follower from this point on. We have posted together in different threads, and seem to have a similar belief on certain things.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join