It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LR2543

Also, the next day and night I took a few photos, but didn’t capture anything out of the ordinary. . . at least nothing I could see. However, the pictures I took of the t.v. downstairs definitely had what looked like faces of a few people, but were in light reflected from the light of the camera flash. The other two people were sitting in the couch in front of the tv. Yes, it could have been some sort of camera effect that made the faces, but I didn’t like the feeling I got from looking at those pictures, so I deleted them.

This is taking longer than I thought it would have and have a couple more experiences to write. I might sometime later.

edit on 1-8-2012 by LR2543 because: paragraph spaces

edit on 1-8-2012 by LR2543 because: (no reason given)

OMG! You deleted them?!
You may have caught some real evidence there, expecially since they gave you a bad feeling. Oh man! So many people would love to capture something like that. It could have been reflections, as you said, but if it were me, I would have had some analysis done before deleting them. That's too bad.

Anyway.... welcome to the thread. And thanks for posting your experiences. I look forward to reading the rest you have.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks,

Hehe, yeah I guess I should have kept those. I took a few pictures outside, but those are on a portable hard drive and I’m going to have to get it sent off to get the information recovered. I do have a picture of an orb, or at least I think it’s an orb above an old run down house out in the country. . . .
My second story happened when I was about 11 years old and was on my way home from school with my mom when for some reason in my mind I saw my guinea pig jump out of her cage in my bedroom. Well, we arrived home and the guinea pig was lying on the floor and had indeed jumped out of her cage. We buried her in the backyard. What I saw seemed very clear and I cannot offer an explanation for it.

Three years ago, a day exactly, my dad was in the nursing home and I was writing in a journal, to relieve some stress, in an activity room at a little before 3 in the morning. All of a sudden I feel someone sitting beside me, but there was no one there. I was a little spooked and left to go back to my dad’s room where there were several family members. He passed away about five minutes later. Several days after he passed away, I woke up to hearing my dad saying something to me.
I’ve always been interested in ghosts and have always wanted to see one, but would rather they not take me by surprise like the time my cousin saw a man in a suit standing behind her in a mirror before my grandmother passed away.

Sorry if those were much shorter than my first post.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LR2543

Thanks for coming back and posting more.
Tell any of your friends to come share their experiences with us, too.
I'm trying to keep this thread alive until the end of the year... just a goal to set for myself.

If you and the other newbies posting here like the thread, you can also help me by giving me another flag on the first page of the thread. (hint-hint).

I'm going to take a break for a couple of hours, then I'll be back. Gotta give my eyes a break from all the reading.

Thanks again. Great stories!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LR2543

Your stories gave me the goosebumps, I have not had those in a while. Thank you for creeping me out. Overall, I really dislike children ghosts. Overall, kids are evil, I'm just saying. My whole life people have been drawn to me, but especially children. I have no problem walking up to a kid that is staring at me, bending over.... and tagging them and running off. I love playing around, which usually gets on my wife's nerves. So be it. I just really do not like children ghosts, they are butt heads. Not intentionally trying to scare me, but when they play with my kids toys, I am instantly freaked out. Just something about them is very unnerving. I do want to clarify though, kids are evil but in my opinion it is due to their innocence, so no hard feelings towards them, I just do not like them.

Sled735: I hope you get better.
Spartaxa: I am eating up your stories, do share everything please.
NarcolepticBuddha: Welcome, I am very glad to see you here where you can share you opinions openly. Although this is not my thread, and your post are lengthy, I encourage you to keep it.

Have a weekend everyone, Timical.

P.S. Keep sharing everyone, you have made this thread the only reason I really come on this site to even bother with other threads. Nothing against any other threads, just that this is the most interesting, with so many contributors, in my opinion. So thank you all, and keep up the good work.

EDIT:

This is for you Sled735 as I am unable to send messages right now as a result of "flood messages", so before I leave for the night I just wanted to add the following to you:

I believe it was two pages back on your thread. Spartaxa mentioned a tennis ball that just disappeared and you said that you hope that it didn't hit anyone in the head where ever it went.. or something similar. The thought of this really made me laugh.

I do not really want to share anything now because.. I had an epiphany and I need to wake up early tomorrow, terribly sorry. Tomorrow I am going to a water park with my family and getting my life together by starting with getting a job. It is a bit of a long story that is not too interesting so I will leave it at that.

I promise, unless it is out of my control, that I will share somethings in the thread this weekend. I am also cautious of posting dreams in the thread as I do not know if they pertain to anything and do not want to spam the thread with nonsense.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Timical because: Hakunamatta??? Close enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Ok, Timical. Thanks for stopping by. We'll catch you this weekend. Have fun at the park, and good luck on your job hunt.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
1 - I have had my own very real Reality-Glitch (time warp?). Several years ago I was visiting my parents who live over an hour away from me. The time was 9:12 PM when I started the car and proceed to go home. I had a very strange feeling as I passed under an over pass about 10 minutes way from my parents. I remember listening to the radio and everything felt very still. Even the air felt stale. My passengers were sleeping so I was alone. I remember that the street lights along the free way were passing so fast. I know that I was not speeding (having seen several police officers on the trip there) I was extra careful about my driving. All of a sudden I was pulling down my drive way and the time was only 9:28. I call my mom and dad from my home phone to let them know that we made it home safe (it’s a family thing – worrying) My dad answered the phone and was completely shocked that I was home. He thought it was some kind of joke. My normal 90 minute trip turned into a 16 minute trip ….He and I still talk about it…. I wish I could explain it. At least I have others that I can talk with.

2 – I have seen several ghosts. I have even had one want me to help her. I have also run into some very angry and evil entities.

Please be very cautious: With an open mind to the good things comes the evil that is waiting for its chance to sneak in. Remember that you must always keep your mind in the good. At one point I did have some extreme sorrow from an unknown entity and it took some time for me to bounce back to my old “self” Evil is real and is always looking for a host to let them in. Evil = cowards and they need a terrified person to feed off of to grow strong.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 48047wainot

1 - I have had my own very real Reality-Glitch (time warp?). Several years ago I was visiting my parents who live over an hour away from me. The time was 9:12 PM when I started the car and proceed to go home. I had a very strange feeling as I passed under an over pass about 10 minutes way from my parents. I remember listening to the radio and everything felt very still. Even the air felt stale. My passengers were sleeping so I was alone. I remember that the street lights along the free way were passing so fast. I know that I was not speeding (having seen several police officers on the trip there) I was extra careful about my driving. All of a sudden I was pulling down my drive way and the time was only 9:28. I call my mom and dad from my home phone to let them know that we made it home safe (it’s a family thing – worrying) My dad answered the phone and was completely shocked that I was home. He thought it was some kind of joke. My normal 90 minute trip turned into a 16 minute trip ….He and I still talk about it…. I wish I could explain it. At least I have others that I can talk with.

2 – I have seen several ghosts. I have even had one want me to help her. I have also run into some very angry and evil entities.

Please be very cautious: With an open mind to the good things comes the evil that is waiting for its chance to sneak in. Remember that you must always keep your mind in the good. At one point I did have some extreme sorrow from an unknown entity and it took some time for me to bounce back to my old “self” Evil is real and is always looking for a host to let them in. Evil = cowards and they need a terrified person to feed off of to grow strong.

Thanks for sharing with us, 48047wainot. Welcome to the thread.

That time warp experience is one that leaves the mind somewhat boggled, huh? I think we will be experiencing more of this type thing as the veil between this dimension and the next continues to lift. You must have been driving on the edge of some kind of portal. Nice. Saved you over an hour on the road, and with the price of gas, that means a lot, right?

The advise you gave on the ghost visits was right on. I advise anyone trying to communicate with spirits to first say a prayer of protection, and envision the bubble of white light around them. Evil lurks around every corner looking for easy prey.

You mentioned the one ghost that wanted you to help her. What did she want? Did you help? What was that like? Scary, rewarding... how did you feel?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
WOW, Sled! This thread has grown....I'm way back in the fifties with my reading. Gotta catch up...

Mods...perhaps this thread should become a sticky? Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
WOW, Sled! This thread has grown....I'm way back in the fifties with my reading. Gotta catch up...

Mods...perhaps this thread should become a sticky? Just a thought.

Thanks, Smyleegrl.

Good to know you are still lurking in the shadows regarding my thread.

I wonder how many others are still keeping up with it that posted in the beginning? If there are more of you still reading, pop a reply to someone to let me know you are still with us.

Smyleegrl, I continue to learn new things about ATS. So......... tell me... what is a sticky?
Sounds good, whatever it is. Thanks for the compliment.

edit on 8/2/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
OP, in all my years of lurking on ATS—I don’t know how I missed this thread, but it is certainly among my all-time favorites! Well done!

Just thought you’d like to hear some of my thoughts while I go through the thread. I am reading every single post and paying close attention.

I had no idea you were a paranormal magnet. I just assumed you were interested in it, but you hadn’t revealed any of your experiences in my thread. I’ll tell you something—had I known about your thread, I probably wouldn’t have started my own. But, I probably wouldn’t have posted my story on your thread either. I’m just not the type to overflow the bucket when it’s already full of similar stories.

On the other hand—since you were so eager to show me yours, I will share my link on your thread as well. We both seemed to have the same goal in mind when creating these threads; it’s time to get people to talk openly about things we don’t ordinarily get to talk about.

By the way, I just love how so many stories have the addition “I just pulled the covers over my head!” That’s something I know all too well. And it’s really the only thing we can do to protect ourselves from these very frightening experiences. Awesome.

My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

To the one or two members left on ATS that haven't been to the thread by NarcolepticBuddha, you must go read his thread! He has an amazing story to tell. His thread received over 140 flags in just a couple of weeks, which speaks of how amazing it is!! His link is posted above.
Just be sure you come back here when you're finished reading; I don't want to lose any members from my thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
NarcolepticBuddhas thread is what prompted me to join ATS to bein wth and I posted in there just moments after joining - then I found this one, so packed my belongings and moved in here!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa
NarcolepticBuddhas thread is what prompted me to join ATS to bein wth and I posted in there just moments after joining - then I found this one, so packed my belongings and moved in here!

Well, I'm happy to hear that! Good to see you again.

Have you heard anything from the lady at AMMACH? You can send me a private message, if you wish.

Are there any more stories you can share with the time-line portal experiences you had? You have had time to read through most of the thread by now, so you should know you can share anything here. But, I respect your feelings, if you choose not to.

Throw in some feedback to other's posts from time to time to let me know you're still with us.

Thanks for your comment on NarcolepticBuddhas thread. It was fascinating, wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
As I was lying in bed last night I was just thinking about things, you know, how you kind of wind down from the day's events? All of a sudden there was a loud bang on the floor under my bed, and I felt a presence. I wasn't scared... not at all. I just lied there wondering who was with me. My spirit guide? My ghost from the closet? I never saw any type of figure. Hummmm.....

Then I heard the little pitter-patter of steps on the hardwood floor, stepping very lightly. I asked out loud, "What do you want?" No response. A few minutes later I saw one of those bright flashes of light on my wall. That got my attention in a hurry. I never heard, or saw anything after that, and finally drifted off to sleep.

I know these flashes of light are conveying messages to us, but what do they mean?
I have seen recent posts on ATS about this, and the thread about Dorthy Izatt seeing the flashes of light from the UFOs in the sky... very interesting.

Has anyone else experienced the flashes of light lately?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't see "flashes" of light. I usually see little sparks or tiny little orbs that are very bright. It looks like a tiny, white explosion. I usually see this when I start talking to my angels/ guides. Or sometimes I see them at other auspicious times. They are like little electrical sparks, whitish and slightly blue, maybe the size of a small peppercorn.

Some of the more spiritually inclined people I have met in life also report seeing the flashes and sparks from time to time. We can also see them surrounding other people. One woman I've known who is very devout and pious told me I must be in very good standing with angels because she could see all kinds of twinkling lights and sparks around me.

Only spiritually cultivated people can see such flashes and sparks, I believe.

But then again, I've also heard numerous times to go get my eyes examined

I'm starting to wonder about the bumps and knocks though. I'm a VERY heavy sleeper. Hardly anything can wake me up. But I've noticed that I usually get woken up by bumps and knocks--thuds or other noises--when there isn't even anybody in the house. I got woken up 3 times earlier today by a single knock.

The knocks never really occurred to me before today. But three different times was kind of strange. Also remember that a loud bump also woke me up during my Hooded Entity encounter.

Unless I just have inconsiderate giant rats inhabiting my walls. That's a possibility too.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

I am the gate. The creaking, clanging gate in the hypnagogic state is God in a sense teasing the senses. Also, not one of the "I am" statements but another very familiar statement Jesus makes in the last book of the Bible (appropriately title 'The Revelation' of Jesus Christ) - "I stand at the door and knock! If any man hears my voice, I will come in and sup with him and him with me." Again, the knocking countless people hear in the hypnagogic state is God.

How many of you have experienced sleep paralysis? Because this is where the true teachings begin.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

Okay, the synchronicity just gets even more amazing at this point! I mentioned about the 3 singular knocks waking me up earlier today and that I finally took notice of them (even though it is not unusual for me to wake up in this manner).

Then I go to catch up on Sled's beautiful thread and find this post right here.

Okay, but it goes even a step further! I am not well-versed in the Bible. However, it was only a few hours ago that I was reading Sri Yukteswar's "The Holy Science" when I came across this passage on page 40:

"Any advanced sincere seeker may be fortunate in having the Godlike company of some one of such personages, who may kindly stand to him as his Spiritual Preceptor, Sat-Guru, the Savior. Following affectionately the holy precepts of these divine personages, man becomes able to direct all his organs of sense inward to their common center--the sensorium, Trikuti or Sushumnadwara, the door of the interior world-where he comprehends the Voice, like a peculiar "knocking" sound, [the Cosmic Vibration that is] the Word, Amen, Aum; and sees the God-sent luminous body Radha, symbolized in the Bible as the Forerunner or John the Baptist."

It then goes on to explain the baptisms of the Holy streams of the Ganges, Yamuna, and River Jordan etc. and how the sound of the rushing stream is also an allegory for spiritual awakening. (This sound of the rushing stream is also experienced and 'heard' during meditation and sleep paralysis etc.)

Going from never having even thought about this "knocking" to waking to the sound of a singular "knock" 3 times in one day (previous post) to reading a passage about it, to seeing Sled's most recent post about the "knocks" to seeing the Biblical passage yet again on this thread by another poster is truly serendipitous!

By the way, I an avid and frequent experiencer of sleep paralysis (aka hypnagogic/hypnapompic sleep). And I tend to agree with the poster who I'm replying to. Sleep paralysis is not a "sleep glitch"! It is a normal function for those who are cultivating spirit. I believe it is something similar to the weighing of the heart and the feather--for what is in our hearts and minds enters into the sleep paralysis state. We have nowhere to hide from the wickedness within us during sleep paralysis; it is best to conquer our demons and lighten our hearts if we hope to pass the test. Once fear is conquered in the paralysis state--astral projection is the end-product.

But then again, what do I know about it? I'm just a simple country chicken who doesn't have a professional degree in psychology or neurology.
edit on 4-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Only spiritually cultivated people can see such flashes and sparks, I believe.

Well, this is good to know!
Thanks for that info.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

I am the gate. The creaking, clanging gate in the hypnagogic state is God in a sense teasing the senses. Also, not one of the "I am" statements but another very familiar statement Jesus makes in the last book of the Bible (appropriately title 'The Revelation' of Jesus Christ) - "I stand at the door and knock! If any man hears my voice, I will come in and sup with him and him with me." Again, the knocking countless people hear in the hypnagogic state is God.

How many of you have experienced sleep paralysis? Because this is where the true teachings begin.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

Okay, the synchronicity just gets even more amazing at this point! I mentioned about the 3 singular knocks waking me up earlier today and that I finally took notice of them (even though it is not unusual for me to wake up in this manner).

Then I go to catch up on Sled's beautiful thread and find this post right here.

Okay, but it goes even a step further! I am not well-versed in the Bible. However, it was only a few hours ago that I was reading Sri Yukteswar's "The Holy Science" when I came across this passage on page 40:

"Any advanced sincere seeker may be fortunate in having the Godlike company of some one of such personages, who may kindly stand to him as his Spiritual Preceptor, Sat-Guru, the Savior. Following affectionately the holy precepts of these divine personages, man becomes able to direct all his organs of sense inward to their common center--the sensorium, Trikuti or Sushumnadwara, the door of the interior world-where he comprehends the Voice, like a peculiar "knocking" sound, [the Cosmic Vibration that is] the Word, Amen, Aum; and sees the God-sent luminous body Radha, symbolized in the Bible as the Forerunner or John the Baptist."

Isn't it amazing how spirit puts the information together for us, with validation, too. Just awesome!

As you continue reading through the thread you will see some synchronicity in events between Scribe611, Timical, Alfred2012, and myself. Totally, mind-blowing the way things fall into place sometimes. You know it has to be coming from the spiritual helpers. Nothing could fall into place like that, the odds are just too high!

I'm happy you are finding more enlightenment in my thread, and I look forward to your feedback as you continue to read the many wonderful experiences here.

edit on 8/4/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by DillTheDog
reply to post by sled735

so what I have now
decided to do is visit a Hypnotherapist to take me back so that I can recall in as much details as I can anything
about him, that should be interesting and I hope to do it in the next few weeks and will post the results

OH, YES!! Be sure to let us know about the results!

To: DillTheDog,

Have you been to the hypnotherapist yet? I can't wait to hear your results! Please, don't forget about us!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just received a PM from NarcolepticBuddha giving constructive criticism to my replies about meditation. I invited him to post it here so others can benefit from the information. I welcome enlightening criticism from any member here on any posts, or replies I've made. We are all here to gain knowledge about the things we have experienced, and hopefully, grow in wisdom.

I have replied to the posts based on what I have learned up to this point. I am in no way an expert, and still have much to learn in some areas, such as meditation, and OBEs. I certainly do not want to lead anyone down the wrong path, or prevent them from experiencing what they need to experience in order to continue their personal spiritual growth.

So, to those who read his post, if he chooses to post it, take what he says, and go with your gut.

The best advise I can give anyone is, "Follow your heart; it will always lead you in the right direction."
edit on 8/5/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I do not know why, but I want to share this sequence of dreams before going into any more depth on this thread.

The Mountain Dreams:

Imagine this area in the shape of a bathtub with the building resembling a lodge in the location of where the faucet would be in a bathtub. The ridge of the tub consist of snow covered mountains with a frozen lake in the bottom of the tub. I have been here several times in my dreams, and each visit was in order with the next. I understand from my surroundings that we are very high in elevation. Also, in these dreams, as the same with most of my dreams, there are people watching over us spaced out around the area so as to keep others away or all of us safe; at least that is what I think they are doing.

First visit: I find myself on the side of the lodge standing in the snow with a group of people. We all look around and then a guide gets our attention. He tells us it is time to begin and to follow him. We all begin marching up the mountain with the lodge behind us the frozen lake down below. At some point on our little nature hike I notice a female has fallen behind. I look back and tell her to get up and then turn around to see that the guide has taken note of my action. He then calls all of us over to the edge that looks over the frozen lake. When everyone is together at the edge, I wake up.

Second Visit: I find myself standing in the same place we left off and the guide asks if anyone is willing to jump in. I looked around, took note of the height, and figured it sounded like fun so I jumped. I broke the ice and as I come back to the surface I see three others that jumped off and are about to hit the water. I wake up.

Third Visit: A guide is taking me down the mountain to show me something. The descent is very steep and very fast. I very quickly find myself standing on a beach looking at the ocean and then gazing back up at the sheer height of the mountain. I could not see the top as it was cut off from view from the the clouds. We walk along the beach with a jungle stretching inland and surrounding the mountain. We come upon a white/clean city, the guide points this out to me and then I awake. I guess the city was what I was suppose to see. It is hard to tell if we were on an island or a peninsula.

Fourth Visit: Myself and three other are standing on the balcony of the lodge that looks over the frozen lake. We notice the area and all metaphorically high five each other because we remember everyone. The guide is outside with us, and he begins to speak. He says that we have been selected for the black diamond rowing team. At the time we all started thinking we going to be in the Olympics, our guide corrected us promptly that this was not the case and then he invited us inside the lodge. There are several details I could list about this lodge, but just now that it was very comfortable. The guide asked for us to wait and that he would call us one at a time into his office. I walked around the lodge and then came back to the "living room" where everyone was sitting on the couch. The first person is called and gets up and leaves. I then do a front flip over the couch and somehow land upside down. We all have a nice laugh about it and then my name is called. I get up and walk into the guides office. This is the first time I am able to see his face. He is sitting at his desk which has a load of papers on it. He asked me some sort of question and I told him that I was tired. He told me that he would give me more rest and I go to leave the room. As I leave the room, I leave the dream.

For the next couple of nights I slept for only four hours and felt entirely rested. Coincidence, heck if I know?

I had something else to add that somehow connected with one of other post, but I am being distracted and can not remember. If I do recall what it was, I will edit it in. Thank you for allowing me to share this and having the possibility of some sort of understanding. Have a good week everyone.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join