It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
[more

I had a wicked migraine come on today while at work after reading the news of the shooting. One of the worse I have had in months. My vision was blurred, and it was like I wasn't even here today, the world around me was in a fog. People kept asking me questions and I couldn't even focus or respond. They told me to go home and I did, fighting nausea the entire time and passed the minute I got home.

I blogged about my experience last night. I thought I might have had a visit from Jade but now I'm not so sure what I felt...whatever it was, came from the Eastern Sky. I kept getting out of bed to look up at that part of the sky. Didn't see anything but, the feeling of being watched was unsettling last night. But I saw (felt) this vision of bright white lights. It wasn't dark or scary. Just...unsettling and it felt oddly familiar.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735
[more

I had a wicked migraine come on today while at work after reading the news of the shooting. One of the worse I have had in months. My vision was blurred, and it was like I wasn't even here today, the world around me was in a fog. People kept asking me questions and I couldn't even focus or respond. They told me to go home and I did, fighting nausea the entire time and passed the minute I got home.

I blogged about my experience last night. I thought I might have had a visit from Jade but now I'm not so sure what I felt...whatever it was, came from the Eastern Sky. I kept getting out of bed to look up at that part of the sky. Didn't see anything but, the feeling of being watched was unsettling last night. But I saw (felt) this vision of bright white lights. It wasn't dark or scary. Just...unsettling and it felt oddly familiar.

I haven't heard about the shootings.... what shootings? I haven't heard the news in a couple of days, or even check out the news on my home page for that matter. Guess it's there.

A lot of weirdness in the air...

Just checked out my home page news. Good Heavens! What is wrong with people?!
What causes people to do such horrible things, ruining lives of innocent people? We can't even go out for a fun night at the movies any more without some lunatic running in shooting at us! This world is on "its last leg" for sure. Bring on the new Earth.... I want off this one!
edit on 7/20/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is also Ramadam - Islam celebration...could be why I was drawn to the Eastern sky.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is also Ramadam - Islam celebration...could be why I was drawn to the Eastern sky.

I added more to my previous post above your reply. Checked out the thread link you provided, too.
This world is in such a sad state. I have trouble grasping how such people could even exist.

Sigh................ I feel really bad about this. Things just keep getting worse... We never know what to expect next.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah it's pretty sad. I find it odd that many of us have had intense headaches and migraines the past few days. I wonder if there is a connection.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Yeah it's pretty sad. I find it odd that many of us have had intense headaches and migraines the past few days. I wonder if there is a connection.

Yes, that is odd. Something's going on with the frequencies causing everyone to have headaches. I mentioned having a headache last night, too. Mine wasn't that bad, but still, I NEVER have a headache.
What did you think about "thePharaoh's" avatar? Bet you liked it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I never had a paranormal experience I think
Would like one tho..
edit on 21-7-2012 by Taxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxus
I never had a paranormal experience I think
Would like one tho..
edit on 21-7-2012 by Taxus because: (no reason given)

I had another member here say the same thing, and I told her to be careful what she wished for... she might get it.

And.... she did. Now she's having to do a house cleansing to get rid of this thing.

So, I'll tell you the same thing.... be careful what you wish for. Just enjoy going back through the thread and reading everyone else's experience.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have been seeing flashes of light lately in my house, and sitting in my office at work.
I've read on other threads about this, and saw a show on "Fact or Faked" about it also. Then there was that thread about Dorthy Izatt seeing the strange flashes of light in the sky from the "sky beings".
daverabbit.podomatic.com...

I haven't experienced this phenomena until recently. From what I've learned, the flashes of light are sending messages to us. Reckon we must know what they are saying in our subconscious. I think they are messages telling us to get ready for "the big event".

Has anyone else experienced this lately?
edit on 7/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, this should be short and you know as to why.

I too rarely have headaches, one or two a year. I had one two days ago, maybe a coincidence.
I see flashes of light as I have already mentioned. Last night the "object" was back in the sky and the sky was lighting up more so than I have ever seen, absent a storm that is. Interesting you mentioning this.

Egg Dream:

It started with me standing in the middle of a hallway at my high school, in the middle of a conversation with a male student standing next to the lockers. Several students were passing through the halls as it was time for people to change classes. Suddenly a male student comes running down the hall throwing eggs at people. When our eyes locked, we had an old western showdown. He throws his egg while at the same time making a dash past me down the hall. I catch the egg and immediately give chase. He enters the last room on the right of the hallways just before the blue double doors. As I go in the room after him, I can not discern between him and the other students so I decide to leave and catch up with the male next to the lockers. Halfway back to the lockers, the "madd-egger" pops out into the hallway and taunts me in the similar fashion of a four year old. "Na na, na na na." I immediately turn around and throw my egg directly at him, nailing him the center of his chest. On a side note, I am glad I got him. Right as I threw my egg a teacher stepped into the hallway to bear witness to my act of revenge. I am then told to go to ISS(in school suspension, which is outside located in a trailer). Upon walking outside I meet a flirtatious female. After our exchange of flattery, I think to myself, "Oh crap, they now know my weakness." She then smiles at me as I walk up to the door of ISS. As I am opening the door, I awake.

There are other details, however I am not certain if they pertain to this dream or one of the numerous others I have had during this time frame. Because of this, I left them out. I you would like I will tell you, but once again I do not know to which dream they belong. Sorry this took so long to get posted. I hope it has some hidden meaning in it, otherwise I have been holding the memories of useless dreams. By the way, I can recall SEVERAL other dreams, so I find it odd that I can not place where some of these other details belong. Thanks again, Tim.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Lapuka
reply to post by osoba

And, WELCOME to the thread.

So, I'm sure you learned over the years those "feelings" you had was your spirit guide leading you down your life path? Have you done any research into the paranormal? Did the psychic saying you were a witch in your past life spark any interest into investigating reincarnation? Have you had any past-life regressions done to find out about that past life?

Thank you, Sled!!!
I always thought about this, that was some kind of spiritual guide but I never could totally believe... I'm really skeptical but keeping a foot in the paranormal as well

I had asked for this beings to prove to me that I was not crazy, and than this incident with de psychic happened, but really wasn't enough to convince me. Nothing seems to be...
she said that I was a witch in THIS life kkkkkkkkkk but she said a lot of my past life also. I tried past life regression but with no success but I tried some other methods, that i learned in a book, but who knows??
I asked to see anything, a ghost, or to be abducted but the only thing that happened was more like a probe that disappeared in a blink of my eye after 15 seconds, wasn't far away and my husband couldn't see it (but he was driving) but this made me at least consider that others realitys could exist...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Egg Dream:

Tim:
"It started with me standing in the middle of a hallway at my high school, in the middle of a conversation with a male student standing next to the lockers. Several students were passing through the halls as it was time for people to change classes."

Sled:
To see a hallway in your dream symbolizes self exploration. It is the beginning of the path that you are taking in life. You are going through a transitional phase and journeying into the unknown. It also signals spiritual enlightenment, emotional growth physical prowess, new opportunities and mental passages in your life. There are other people with you on this journey. You have finished this particular "life lesson", and are changing classes to enter another one.

Tim:
"Suddenly a male student comes running down the hall throwing eggs at people."

Sled:
To dream that someone is throwing something at you implies that there is something that you have overlooked and need to pay closer attention. Perhaps you need to be on the alert for something that is headed your way. Consider how hard the throw is for additional significance. If it was a hard throw, then it means that you may be in for a surprise.
In this case, he was throwing an egg which represents birth and creative potential. Something new is about to happen.
Pay closer attention in this area.

Tim:
" When our eyes locked, we had an old western showdown. He throws his egg while at the same time making a dash past me down the hall. I catch the egg and immediately give chase. He enters the last room on the right of the hallways just before the blue double doors."

Sled:
You looked this situation "in the eye" and heeded the message of the thing you need to pay attention to in your life before it was broken. (You caught the egg.) The last room on the right of the hallway indicates you are in the last stage of your learning path during this particular life lesson. The room being on the right refers to this area being the correct lesson for you. The double doors being closed at the hallway signifies opportunities that are denied and not available to you until you graduate this lesson you are learning now. I don't find any signifance of the color of the doors being blue in this dream.

Tim:
"As I go in the room after him, I can not discern between him and the other students so I decide to leave and catch up with the male next to the lockers. Halfway back to the lockers, the "madd-egger" pops out into the hallway and taunts me in the similar fashion of a four year old. "Na na, na na na."

Sled:
Once you entered this room (the last area of this life lesson) you can't find the guy (the situation you need to pay attention to) so you leave this area and go back to the hallway (to do more self exploration). Once there, here comes the situation you need to pay attention to (the egg thrower), and this situation taunts you in a childish fashion.

Tim:
"I immediately turn around and throw my egg directly at him, nailing him the center of his chest. On a side note, I am glad I got him."

Sled:
You turn around and throw the egg at him, which represents ridding yourself of this "situation". You nail it right in the center,
and you feel good now."

Tim:
"Right as I threw my egg a teacher stepped into the hallway to bear witness to my act of revenge. I am then told to go to ISS(in school suspension, which is outside located in a trailer)."

Sled:
A teacher (spirit guide) witnessed this, and you were suspended from your life lesson for a short while. You had to leave the class. There is no major importance to the location of the trailer here, except that it was isolated from your learning area.

Tim:
"Upon walking outside I meet a flirtatious female. After our exchange of flattery, I think to myself, "Oh crap, they now know my weakness." She then smiles at me as I walk up to the door of ISS. As I am opening the door, I awake."

Sled:
When you go outside the learning area you meet a flirtatious female. This represents your need for intimacy and affection.
You feel this is your weakness, and it has been exposed to others. As you start to enter the isolated area you wake up. You have nothing else to learn from this "dream".

I hope this helps your understanding of the dream meaning for you.
Let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Spartaxa

The MIB told your friend she needed to stop what she was doing? Do you have any idea what he was referring to?

Yes, I do, this is probably the only part that I think I can put together with something else. The MIB didn't mean SHE had to stop what she was doing, I think he meant WE had to. And just to confuse things even more, I suspect he didn't even mean US, but was trying to target something else we had already glimpsed during a previous experience.
Let me try to explain. This will be lengthy, be warned!

I cannot now recall exactly when I made contact with a UFO investigator , but I do know it was a few years later and shortly after we had moved into a large rented house. It was massive, 2 kitchens, spare bedrooms - everything that I knew we would be needing at some point. After we settled in I had this notion to subscribe to a UFO Journal, it might have been BUFORA’s, not sure now. But in it I read an article and I remember looking up at my friend and saying, ‘You remember you were told we would meet a UFO investigator, that they had selected one? I have found him.' This didn't strike me as odd at the time because so much had happened in those few years, but back at the start of things, I had recieved a message, or a feeling that I had uttered as prophecy. 'We will meet a UFO investigator to help us, one will be brought to us, and we will also meet a Scottish band who will work with us. Now please understand, I am not emphasising prophetic words long after the facts because I know they are unsubstantiated. ButI truly I knew this was him, and we had waited a long time for it him

I had over those years between previous experiences and this getting in touch with a few investigators, not in some rasndom hunt to make this prophecy come true, but in the hope that someone would have some idea of what was happening to me us. I think the best and most helpfuil ever said was that I was a paranoid schizophrenic with grandeur delusions and in need of clinical treatment - I kid you not! Actually it depresses me a bit to recall some of it. But now I look back I think some of these people sensed something truely alien and it scared them.

Now something very important here is that soon after I met my abductee friend and all this started, I slowly became aware of my ‘mission’ and that I was not the only one, there are a number of us, call them, if you like, primary agents and sleeper agents, the latter as secondary back-up if the first go astray. Humanity and it’s complex emotions being what they are, we cannot completely guarantee success with agents. I was aware that I was a secondary agent and I had told her that the primary had gone astray and had been abandoned to live out an earth-bound life - don't ask me how I know, I just did. I don’t know if I make sense or not, but it was the world-view I had then, I still maintain it.

The investigator, it seems, had been in contact with someone mission-orientated that I was able to identify as my primary. It is a very weird sensation because when I eventually met this person who was walking around proclaiming himself a Christ and a Second-coming to all who would listen, I recognised him - not physically, but something inside me reached out and touched him and there was a strong sense of recognition. I said at the time that he had faulted and was redundant now and I had been activated - so to speak.

I know the investigator saw this alien transfiguration in me, he experienced it for himself but I have to skip that as I cannot recall it at all.. We bonded well and he pioneered some directions for us, paving the way to some small meetings where I was giving this world-view which, as with most lecturing contactee’s was a very personalised thing and not on the surface, very compelling. But I knew, and still know that what I was saying felt right. It’s a long way off, but one day it will be understood and recognised for what it is.

One occasion saw us attend a big Sheffield conference and here I saw the rock band CEIV perform and I told the investigator, very excitedly that THIS was the musicians I had forseen some years previous. I was compelled for us to make a contact with them because I needed them for some of the work.

Things progressed from their and the band seemed eager for the project and planned their trip to our home..

The weekend arrived as did the band - from their home in Scotland - now I knew why we needed the extra space when I saw their mixing decks and recording equipment!
I think what happened was before the recordings began, I am not certain now. But we did need to go into town for a few bits. I think it was me, the investigator and 'Witness One'. The day started normal enough as we walked into town and I was not aware of us facing anything unusual. (Continued......)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
(Continued ...) Things become a bit hazier when we are in a chemist, I know we purchased a few bits and were heading out of the door when I started to feel very slightly light-headed, like when you stand up from a seated position too fast.

Then I realised what was going to happen because I heard in my head a voice saying. ‘I need to show the musician, he needs to know.’ I think my last moment of awareness was when I sent a desperate thought of ‘no, not here, not in town!’ I KNEW what was going to happen!

I think I blanked out or had a brief moment of amnesia because the next thing I recall is Witness One taking a very wide berth around me, I think he trailed behind us all the way back to the house, his eyes locked to me the whole way and he looked very shaken and pale I knew exactly what he had seen and I would need to address the situation.

We got home and first thing he did was fall into an armchair and continue staring at me. I simply told the investigator and my friend I I needed a moment alone with him, they left the room and I spoke to him, this isn’t precise word for word, but as close as I can recall.
‘I know what you saw and you don’t need to say a word. I think it shocked you, but to give you confirmation that you didn’t see things, I will ask my friend to tell you what you saw.’

I think he nodded.

I called them back into the room and told her to, ‘tell him, tell him what I am.’

She looked a bit uncertain and said, ‘tell him, are you sure?’

I nodded.
She said, ' an alien, a grey alien.’

That’s how it was introduced to the musicians. But it didn’t seem to have a lasting effect because the recordings went as planned. and we produced an audio tape which has a reconstruction of my friends abduction and this panoramic world-view of the alien phenomena. I wont mention it's title as the intention here is not to advertise.

The musician then said exactly what he saw. The Investigator walked out of the shop first and held the door open, I then followed out, the musician behind me. as I was leaving the shop, and when I felt light-headed, the musician saw the top half of my body go slightly hazy and literally hinge over at the waist. The top half was suddenly exposed as a typically reported grey alien, the description matching what my friend and her son had seen. The bottom half still a human me. The musician said the alien half then drooped over to the opposite side as my upper torso, as though it was finding our gravity heavy to bear. then with some effort he saw it righten itself. as he looked on he saw my lower body and hinged upper half vanish and the grey's own legs there instead. He reported he saw just a short, thin grey alien and the human form completely disappeared.

This lasted a number of seconds before fading from view and the human body re-materialising completely intact.

To this day he swears that this form wasn't just an apparition, it actually physically existed - his shock for the rest of the day was testimony to the impact this experience had, not forgetting moments before it happened I had this intention flash through my head and I was powerless to prevent it.

So yes, to sum this all up, I think my friend had an abduction that prepared her as a psychic conduit, or a 'homing beacon' I think the MIB was aiming it's warning at the grey alien rather than specifically us, I think a part of me was, or even still is, leased out to these beings. I can say catagorically that I feel differtent, always have felt different from others around me. But I do not think my body was hijacked in any way - I somehow know that I was in agreement to be used - or do I THINK I was in agreement and was in, instead, brainwashed?

Everything simply begs more answers .....

I am sorry this has taken so long to explain .....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartaxa

Okay....

Whoa! I am in shock right now! Give me a minute to pull it back together......
Okay.....
I'm going to send you this video of Simon Parkes, who claims to have been abducted since childhood throughout his entire life. He also had some type of agreement with them. There are 4 or 5 videos to his whole story. The last video shows him under hypnosis remembering things the aliens had hidden from his memory.

If you are seeking answers, the AMMACH organization that did these videos can help you. There are many others who have told their experiences on their site also. I watched most of them, and they all seem to be telling the truth, as it is for them. Watch the videos, then come back and tell me what you think, and if you gained any insight from the videos.

edit on 7/22/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Picture is from Jagodina (Svetozarevo Former), mid 90s'
edit on 22-7-2012 by dragnik because: I am not sure about what data should be entered

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

I'm not sure of what you're posting, dragnik. The video had a bad glare on it, so it was hard to really see the person in it. Are you suggesting this person is the same as the people who appear after the video?
That's called reincarnation. There's nothing paranormal about it. If I've missed the message, then please type something explaining what it is I should be seeing.
Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Yes, that is odd. Something's going on with the frequencies causing everyone to have headaches. I mentioned having a headache last night, too. Mine wasn't that bad, but still, I NEVER have a headache.

Let me backup here and say, I don't want people to think I'm a liar. I posted previously that trying to have an OBE gave me a headache each time. When I say I never get a headache, I mean from natural causes. I think trying to force one's spirit from the earthly body is not "natural".
I just wanted to clear that up for the readers here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

ugh I've had a migraine since Friday. such a bad one this time. haven't had one in over a month and I thought I was finally beating them. Migraines make me very cranky and lethargic.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

ugh I've had a migraine since Friday. such a bad one this time. haven't had one in over a month and I thought I was finally beating them. Migraines make me very cranky and lethargic.

I had migraines when I was in grammar school quite often. Thankfully, I quit having them as I got older. They put me in such a "state" I couldn't stand to hear the slightest noise, and I had to be in a dark room. I couldn't think... confusion. The only way I could rid myself of it was to try to go to sleep. No fun!

There was a thunderstorm that lasted most of the night here after midnight. I was sitting up alone so I could sleep today. I had several shows of "The Haunted" saved on my DVR to watch. The storm outside gave the perfect background noise to make them even more scary. Don't know what's up with all the storms lately, but we've had storms here every day for over a week, and this week forecasts are for the same. Sigh...............

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join