It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Well lets see. I've had UFO sightings and been abducted, I've had a run in with a poltergeist, I've had more psychic - telepathic experiences than I can remember, and I've had a very successful vision quest and out-of-body experiences and past-life memory recoveries. I've been through the gates of God and Man and annointed, born-again etc. Basically I'm a son of God or a demi-God or an alien or whatever mythologically equivalent term you want to use.

Please share your stories in detail with us ( if you don't mind ). We love hearing experiences from new posters here!

We have another member that posts here, Alfred2012, that does OBEs. You two will have to compare your experiences.

Thanks for taking time to post. Can't wait to read them!

edit on 6/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To Alfred2012,

How's the computer reload coming along? We miss you on the thread.

I have a question for your guide...
I was watching a show from this man who claims to be a profit of God. He had a vision during the taping of his show last week. What he described sounds very similar to OBEs. He experienced tingling in his hands, and said he was halfway in this realm, and halfway in the spiritual realm. He said an entity, or angel, approached him and told him what was about to happen on earth.

AN AWAKENING!
That goes right along with what the "New Agers" are saying also. The veil is going to be lifted! Sounds like the message is getting out there to everyone, one way or another.

Anyway, getting back to my question... the entity told him something major will happen in October this year.

Could you ask your guide to share what's going to happen in Oct.? He may not tell us, since the profit couldn't share the info with us. Some things he says "they" won't allow him to tell. But, this guy has an amazing record of his prophecies coming to pass, so I do have faith in him.
Just wondering if his "entity" and your "guide" are on the same page with all this stuff.

edit on 6/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/21/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The more and more you do these interpretations I feel that.... you are incredible. Every time you blow me away more and more. I just can not express how amazing it is that everything you have told me connects together in some fashion. Just, WOW! It all made perfect sense to me. I still can not believe how you even did the dirt on the walls and the archways as symbols. Seriously, where is your television show?

The only thing I have a question about is how you said that it was interpreted based on my faith. If you did not know my faith before hand, would this somehow alter the meaning of the symbols?

This is just my personal opinion, but I think I should able to star and flag you as much as I want. Then again there would probably be an overload.

Okay, okay, I am done joking around. Please keep sharing everyone as I enjoy the reading as well. However, if it is not to much to ask, could some of you please elaborate more on your stories. Now I do understand if there is nothing else to share, I guess I am just filled with curiosity and am craving more knowledge.

Also, thank you for the welcome back. My school is moving pretty fast due to it being a summer semester so I am trying my best to keep up with my school and the thread. At the very least, even it takes me two years before I can come back on this thread, I have every intention to come back regardless of the span of time between visits.

To all of you other people out there... you are all just crazy.

Itsmane: Seriously, blood on the walls and you took a picture???? What is the matter with you?!?!?!? That is when you call Ghostbuster's and the heck out of Dodge!

As for the people that jump on the thread and nonchalantly say stuff like BlueMule, "Well lets see. I've had UFO sightings and been abducted, I've had a run in with a poltergeist, I've had more psychic - telepathic experiences than I can remember, and I've had a very successful vision quest and out-of-body experiences and past-life memory recoveries. I've been through the gates of God and Man and annointed, born-again etc. Basically I'm a son of God or a demi-God or an alien or whatever mythologically equivalent term you want to use." COME ON! Are you a certified mountain climber because that is a pretty big cliff hanger? You type of casual posters who mention being abducted and the like blow me away. I have some things here and there, but an abduction??? I will pass on that experience thank you very much. Exit only.

I still have not read your's Sled735. I will try to find it before I post the rest of boot camp.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

The more and more you do these interpretations I feel that.... you are incredible. Every time you blow me away more and more. I just can not express how amazing it is that everything you have told me connects together in some fashion. Just, WOW! It all made perfect sense to me. I still can not believe how you even did the dirt on the walls and the archways as symbols. Seriously, where is your television show?

The only thing I have a question about is how you said that it was interpreted based on my faith. If you did not know my faith before hand, would this somehow alter the meaning of the symbols?

I still have not read your's Sled735. I will try to find it before I post the rest of boot camp.

Thanks for that compliment, Timical.

To answer your question.... for example, archways are symbolic of a support system, which in this case I applied it to God, Jesus, Angels, etc. because they are the support system in the Christian faith. Also, a water fountain represents joy, renewed pleasure or increased sensitivity. But, in Christianity, Jesus is the "fountain of the living waters" or "the fountain of life", so I see the fountain as representing Jesus in this particular "dream".

I just took the dream symbols and used them in the "Christian" interpretation that I think your "dream" represented. So, the answer is, Yes, it could have changed my interpretation. The dream has to offer meaning to the dreamer, and since you are a Christian, I applied the symbols to have meaning for you. If you were a Buddist, or some other faith, I would have chosen different wordings to the symbols, but only so the dreamer could understand it's meaning. Does that answer your question? I don't know how else to explain it.

I'm glad you liked it. Do you agree with the message as I interpreted it? Sounds like Purgatory is a place kind of between Heaven and Hell where souls go to contemplate on their sins, and possibly be cleansed before judgement day. I have never heard of this before.

Maybe some sinful people have a chance of getting to heaven after all; it's just going to take them longer.

I have a theory that has been going around and around in my head for over a year. I think I need to start a new thread in the religious forum. I'll let you know, if I do it. It is kinda out there, and I need to do more research on a few things first.

What is it of mine that you haven't read yet? I'm confused.

edit on 6/21/2012 by sled735 because: Correct spelling

edit on 6/21/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 6/22/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/22/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well lets see. I've had UFO sightings and been abducted
I have seen ufos and flying saucers several times and during some of those strange and unforgettable occasions,other were with me and also saw them...

Knowing that literally millions of people have reported sightings of ufos and flying saucers and many tens of thousands of people have reported encounters with alien beings...

Realizing that the majority of sightings and encounters remain unreported and unknown,for fear of ridicule from the majority of society who live in denial about whats really going on all over this world...

I often wonder...

Whats the true percentage of people who have seen ufos and flying saucers?

Whats the true percentage of people who have encountered alien beings?

Whats the true percentage of people who have been abducted by aliens?

Whats the true percentage of people who have been and are now being monitored and driven by alien implants remotely controlling their minds?

Whats the true percentage of people who were and are alien clones and hybrids?

Whats the true percentage of people who actually are aliens amongst us wearing some sort of super advanced holographic disguise?

Those are uncomfortable and frightening questions that should not be ignored,have to be asked and somehow must be made known...
edit on 21-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Well lets see. I've had UFO sightings and been abducted
I have seen ufos and flying saucers several times and during some of those occasions,other were with me and also saw them...

Knowing that literally millions of people have reported sightings of ufos and flying saucers and many tens of thousands of people have reported encounters with alien beings...

Realizing that the majority of sightings and encounters remain unreported and unknown,for fear of ridicule from a society who mostly lives in denial about whats going on all over this world,i often wonder...

Whats the true percentage of people who have seen ufos and flying saucers?

Whats the true percentage of people who have encountered alien beings?

Whats the true percentage of people who have been abducted by aliens?

Whats the true percentage of people who have been and are now being monitored and driven by alien implants remotely controlling their minds?

Whats the true percentage of people who were and are an alien clone or hybrid?

What percentage of people who actually are aliens amongst us wearing some sort of super advanced holographic disguise?

Those are uncomfortable and frightening questions that should not be ignored,must be asked and somehow made known...
edit on 21-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You may find this thread quite interesting, Bocula.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735

absolutely. Most entries are dealing with dreams and the few experiences I've had with paranormal- most recently with the church I work for. dreamsnthingz.blogspot.ca...

there a few ramblings about personal daily things but most entries are about the paranormal and dreams.

Charmeine, I just went to catch up on your blog. Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.
Congratulations!

I have done a few ( well, actually quite a lot ) of numerology reports for co-workers. I was in to numerology big time a few years ago. I have always been totally amazed at how numbers can be so accurate at predicting a person's life!! How is that possible?!
But..... it is! I'm still awe-struck with numerology!

I would love to see the You Tube videos of your band. Would you care to send a private message to me where to look. You probably can't post it here because it would be advertising, which isn't allowed.

I will continue to follow your blog, even if you don't hear from me. Good luck on your summer tour!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Sounds like Purgatory is a place kind of between Heaven and Hell where souls go to contemplate on their sins, and possibly be cleansed before judgement day. I have never heard of this before.

Maybe some sinful people have a chance of getting to heaven after all; it's just going to take them longer.

Sled735, I remember reading in one of Sylvia Browne's books about a terrifying visit she had in a place like this. She said she kept running around, grabbing people and telling them to say you love God, but they wouldn't listen; it was like they were all in a stupor. She mentioned a door that led to a very dark place, and she felt that dark place was Purgatory, and she was very afraid of getting too near that door. She said she asked her guide later, and was told most of these souls would eventually be "grabbed" by angels or guides at some point, but for now they were too afraid to go ahead and cross over on their own. She also said some suicides (medical reasons, psychological reasons) make it across, while the spiteful suicides (murder/suicides or those who kill themselves just to torture another person) "horseshoe" through this dark area right back into another life on earth. I'm not going to do ANYTHING that will get me thrown back down here again... if there is reincarnation I hope I'm DONE!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Scribe611

Sled735, I remember reading in one of Sylvia Browne's books about a terrifying visit she had in a place like this. She said she kept running around, grabbing people and telling them to say you love God, but they wouldn't listen; it was like they were all in a stupor. She mentioned a door that led to a very dark place, and she felt that dark place was Purgatory, and she was very afraid of getting too near that door. She said she asked her guide later, and was told most of these souls would eventually be "grabbed" by angels or guides at some point, but for now they were too afraid to go ahead and cross over on their own. She also said some suicides (medical reasons, psychological reasons) make it across, while the spiteful suicides (murder/suicides or those who kill themselves just to torture another person) "horseshoe" through this dark area right back into another life on earth. I'm not going to do ANYTHING that will get me thrown back down here again... if there is reincarnation I hope I'm DONE!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Reply to Scribe611,

Really? Now that you mention it, seems like I remember that book, or something in one of her books about the bad souls being sent right back out into another lifetime through the horseshoe. I forgot about her saying she thought it was purgatory.
Thanks for the memory nudge, and I'm sure Timical can use it as validation that his visit was real, or at least that his message had "real" meaning.

So, Timical, maybe the bad souls you encountered in the dark room were there waiting to be "born again" back into another body on earth. I know I would need a grim reaper type being standing guard over me to keep me from escaping that fate!
Like Scribe611, I DO NOT want to have to come back again!

Thanks, Scribe.
( I don't know what's up with the type in the same box again! I tried to fix it, but failed. )
edit on 6/22/2012 by sled735 because: try to fix layout

edit on 6/22/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled - I'm actually a solo musician and don't tour
work for a church. If you follow me on the blog I'll send you the link.

I haven't remembered my dreams very well the past couple of weeks, I blame the antibiotics I'm on. I haven't experienced anything out of the normal at the church either. Things have just been busy - I'm just about to write an update. Just got in from performing at a funeral.

I'll check back here when I remember to! Should have more time this summer now that concert season is done.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Tarot cards are pretty harmless. You are really in control of your own destiny - you have the freedom to make your own choices and choose the direction you want to take your life in. Cards, like anything are based on the reader's interpretation.

Some say that cards are a form of divination reaching out to the spirits. I disagree. I feel that cards are just a medium ...do some soul searching or shed light onto certain situations. Tarot cards, Runes - they are harmless. It's all based on personal interpretation and what is happening in your life at the time you do the reading.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled - I'm actually a solo musician and don't tour
work for a church. If you follow me on the blog I'll send you the link.

I haven't remembered my dreams very well the past couple of weeks, I blame the antibiotics I'm on. I haven't experienced anything out of the normal at the church either. Things have just been busy - I'm just about to write an update. Just got in from performing at a funeral.

I'll check back here when I remember to! Should have more time this summer now that concert season is done.

Thanks, Charmeine.

Sorry about all your losses lately. As you said, they are still watching over you, smiling.

I thought I read that you were going on tour, and looking for band members. Did I get that wrong?
Anyway, I was looking for a link to the y/t video. Guess you haven't posted it there yet?
I'll keep going back. Have a great weekend, and thanks for replying.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

"Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

When I was 3, I recall seeing a clownish being at my bedroom door (never could decipher if it was just a bad dream) but I recall waking up, walking to the door, opening it, and on the other side stood this being with my true eyes in reality, 3D.
Then when I was 5, a friend of mine and I was outside playing after dark in the yard, and we both heard a thick bush blowing in the wind, it being the only one blowing, so we walked up to it and I recall moving some branches/leaves away to look into the bush to see what was causing it to move, and I saw a large glowing ball, kinda egg-shaped, not round. But that's all it was, it was a glowing ball-thing hovering in the bush, so we screamed and turned away, but then we both fell to the ground. Then we ran to the house to get someone, we found my older brother and I took him to the tree but it was no longer there.
When I was about 10-16 years old, our house "adopted" a ghost is what I call it, because the ghost was not there when we first moved in. But I think there was two different ones. One of them was this thing that would just pop up out of the blue and float around the house- the only distinction of it's existence was the smell of sulfur condensed into a space that would float... and it would brake the clocks in our house, everyday. My dog growled at it also.
The other ghost was a spirit that rarely showed itself. I once slept on the living room floor and woke up in the middle of the night and sitting in the corner of the walls behind the recliner was a little boy staring at me.... then he vanished. Years later my Dad unexpectedly said that he once saw a little boy run into my room. We both were unaware of one another's experience. My room happened to be the only room that would not stay warm for whatever reason, and I even had our cat who was laying on the bed as I slept freak out and screechingly howl and run out of the room for no apparent reason. We would have weird things happen such as things pop up missing and then later being placed right in front of us, and so on.
I always felt I could feel something more than others since I was little. There were times when I wouldn't go into the house until my mom got home from work, so I would wait about 2 hours from the time I got home from school till she came home from work out in the yard.
When I was a teenager, I was outside camping, sleeping under the stars when I saw what looked like a small star moving, so I tracked it, but then all of a sudden another star that was moving toward it came into view and was moving until they both met and then moved as one.
When I was 16, I was told by a minister that I have the ability to feel people, he said I can walk down the halls at school and I will absorb people's pain, and later cry and not know why I'm crying. It thought it was interesting.
When I was 18 is when I started having night terrors (sleep paralysis with hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations)--- or that's what it's medically termed. I began to have several "types" of occurrences that disturbed my sleep. One was sometimes I would have a dark entity torment me, often waking me up, growling, attempting to scare me more than anything, but it would never do anything more than just "watch" me and make it's presence known...sometimes starting off by tormenting me in a dream, then holding me down, and I can feel it's hands on me. Then there is another experience where I get electrocuted in my brain is what it feels like, like vibrations that I can hear the electricity, and it hurts... then my body begins to be pulled out of itself, hands/arms first, which the sensations of being pulled would wake me up and I often would find my hands/arms (translucently) up in the air, and I move them around and feel them really but my physical hands are at my side under the covers. It feels like I'm being pulled out of my body but then electric impulses in my brain get intensified and I am unable to be released, due to me drawing back, or something, like my mind cannot detach from the physical and causes short-circuiting?? But I have gotten out of my body once. Lately I have had a few times being pulled out by my feet instead.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocsgirl

WHOA!
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us! Awesome. I gave you a star.

Sounds like you've had experiences most of your life, like me. I've read many accounts that at the beginning stages of having an OBE people will see evil entities, but if you relax and put the fear aside, you should be able to continue. Also, ask your spirit guide to come help you continue your OBE, and they will. This is according to other's experiences I have read about. I have never had one (willingly) myself, except during sleep.

We have a member on the thread, Alfred2012, that has shared many experiences, and messages, he had while having OBEs. I think if you go back to page 40 something, that's where he came on the thread.

As for the sulfuric odor, I have read this usually occurs when a demon is present, or trying to manifest.

Are you still having experiences with this "demon"? If so, you may need to do a cleansing using a professional. Good luck, and thanks again for sharing!

A quick question, where did you go while you were out of your body that one time? How did it make you feel? Did you see any other beings, or talk to anyone there? Any thing you can share about it will be deeply appreciated.
edit on 6/23/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Actually I didn't get a chance to finish my post from early, it had posted by itself.

So like I said I have several different types of so-called sleep paralysis. I've mentioned the dark entity that growls and watches me and also the electricity and being pulled out of my body. Lately it's been by the feet. I get scared because I feel like it's some negative being that is trying to take my soul away, so I usually resist. It has happened so often in my life that now it seems like a nuisance. I will explain my OBE shortly.
Then I have experiences where I simply just get woken up by something pounding on the walls and walking by me, I hear the foot steps and can feel the presence walk by my body, like a wind-likeness of sorts. This experience is not accompanied by anything else other than getting woken up constantly by the sounds. The other day I was sleeping on the couch and kept hearing this "entity" walk up and down the stairs over and over and walking by me then up and down the stairs again. Nothing else, no voices, or anything like that. I got frustrated and told it to stop then rolled over to face it. If I face it, then it usually stops.
The least interesting is simply waking up and not being able to move, which is what I consider as True sleep paralysis.
I have also had entities enter my dreams, besides the dark entity. I generally will be dreaming without even knowing it when all of a sudden I sense something foreign in my dream... it's as if I know what parts of my dream are of my own subconsious making and am able to tell if something else is there that is not from the self. This "sensing of a foreign entity" in my dream causes me to become aware of my dreaming. The dark entity often entered my dreams, would lurk in the corners as if to blend into it and if I sense it, then it would generally hold me down or I would sense a pulling of gravity or even electrical shocks. Often accompanied with growling, voices, or a high-pitched laugh. BUT one time I sensed a being that was NOT the dark entity. I noticed this being who tryed to blend in to my dream, it appeared as a little boy, but I had gotten the feeling he wasn't just a little boy. As soon as I turned and noticed him, he began walking towards me swiftly which scared me because I had no control of this being like I should if I was lucid dreaming. He spoke immediately which sounded as the voices of a thousand angels (or children) almost harp-like, all I know is that it echoed over and over and therefore I could not decipher what was said. This was the beginning of my OBE. I awoke from this experience and then drifted off to sleep again. I started having electric shocking, vibrational sensations which I'd experienced before and began feeling my body being pulled out by the hands/arms. I would resist, get shocked in the head hard, then it would stop, and then I would drift off to sleep again. This happened over and over again 5 or more times in a row. Finally I told myself to let go. As I was drifting upwards the electical vibrations got more and more intense, I didn't think my mind could let go, but all of a sudden I was above myself and I looked down at my body, everything was real, meaning it didn't have the cartoonishness of dreaming- I guess the only way to describe what it looks like is: fleshliness, it's not very pretty actually hahaha. Then I got very excited and my inner voice said OH awesome I made it!! Ok cool, so now I'm gonna go back in my body--- so I began to leap down toward my body when all of a sudden a force from behind me pulled me upward toward the ceiling, a gravitational force. I got all the way up against the ceiling and began saying "oh my god, oh my god, I'm going to die!!" That's when a voice whispered "Open Your Eyes". So I opened my physical eyes and was back into my body.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry I hope I haven't lost your interest!!

I just wanted to add that I have also had visitations by people who've died (My grandpa and a man who I was a caregiver)-- My grandpa would make visits with me and had left with me two great messages on two certain visits. The man I was a caregiver for came to me in a dream and thanked me for everything I did for him while he was alive.
So I can officially say that I have had a few premonitions that have come true but feel that I have them all the time but am not always in tune to myself to understand the message. They are dreams and the messages are symbolic in nature so I have to interpret them to understand but once I figure them out, I know it to be true.
Lastly, I met my Spirit Guide. Now this is strange because I never believed in such things until I had this experience. I actually met him when I had a visitation by my grandpa. My grandpa was sending me a message but I was not understanding it in my dream and so I was getting frustrated and angry in my dream, but then this face stood in my vision with these amazing eyes and said "Listen to Him" and I said "and who do you think you are?" and the being rose like a tower so high that I could no longer even see his face and he was shaped geometrically, not like a human. He said, "I am your spirit guide" and I got soooo overwhelmingly excited that I began to forget the message again as to what had transpired but I did get the chance to ask him what his name was, and he didn't speak the name to me, but I heard it in my mind. And it was Ba-kanon...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nope! No band, but I hire musicians to perform with me on stage. I'm working on a project - or at least I had an idea for a project to help build a music community here in town. Not sure if it will happen. Being the creative type, I get these bursts of energy, full of ideas - and I start sharing them without considering if I can do them or not LOL...that's what happens with us artistic types! Always on the go with new ideas.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

EDIT: Babakkanon

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Just curious,are you a pisces? because i am and i have also experienced a wide variety of paranormal events throughout my entire life > www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No I am a Leo. But I don't necessarily think that has anything to do with it. Not sure why I've been plagued with any of this really. And it's hard to say whether any of it can be considered paranormal, maybe it's all in my mind.... but it's very real in my life so...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join