It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
WTH with the small print in my previous post? Oh well, I guess I did something wrong... sorry!!!

I've had that happen to me, too.
I don't know what goes wrong when that happens, but we can still read it, that's the main thing.

BTW, I love, love, love your signature!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

One time,the print i typed within a post suddenly,very unexpectedly and rather strangely appeared as highly stylized and slightly angled words (i dont think i could find it now,after making over 7,000 posts) and thats never happened before and has not since and i at first thought it was some sort of bonus offered to members for accumulating a lot of posts and then i thought that i might have accidently clicked on or pressed a button somewhere,but i dont think either one of those ideas explains why that happened, just once...

edit on 30-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
To Alfred, and Timical, and all members posting lately, I would like to ask what your religious background has been?
By this I mean, what faith do you have knowledge on? Did you attend any type of "church" growing up?

Oh ja, this touches a very good and sensitive point.
I've been educated referring to the Roman Catholic Church. When i was 17 years old i left the church. The reason for this was that i never could understand why god is punishing people for their behaviour. That didn't fit to the feeling i had of god. After leaving the church i more and more have disctanced myself from religions. I never went back to a religion or movement (like new age or similar). But i all the time have respected other people's faith. To be honest, during most of my life i have been an atheist accepting that when dying it's getting black and that's it.

But this wake-up call i got 12 months ago changed all and turned everything topsy-turvy. It is important to say that i didn't had any crisis which lead to this. It was my guide who has awaken me.

I'm still not related to any religion or movement and i do not have deep knowledge of any of them. But i have the deepest respect for people living in spirituality independantly of the religion they relate to..

September last year I had an interesting dialog with my guide on this topic. I asked him: "What is the right religion?" looking to all the different beliefs which do exist.

The answer was remarkable. He conveyed me a picture and gave some explanation on this. If you like, I've summarized the dialog::Alfred2012 - Religion

edit on 30/5/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax correction

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Alfred 2012,

I have another question...

Has your guide, or the ETs, ever met Yahweh; also know as Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh, or I AM?
What is their opinion on this being some people refer to as GOD?

Also, the same question applies to the Islam God known as Allah?
edit on 5/29/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

I had a some dialogs with my guide where the creator was mentioned by him. As i stated in another post he always refer to "das-alles-ist". Most probably "all-there-is" is tthe best translation.

In addition due to the lessons i've learned through the other side within the last months it reveals to me that even the higher spirits can not explain "all-there-is" in it's mightiness.

All, what i'm now describing is sensitive and i want let you know that i fully respect your view and belief which is probably totally different to your background and belief. I just describe what i have received.

As far as i've learned, the physical universe as we know it - it is called light system on the other side - is only one aspect of that what the "all-there-is" has created.

I also have learned that spirits - based on their focus of consciousness - do have certain "fields of interest" (spirits do not sleep when they move back to their higher self.
). One field of interest exists where some spirits have a focus on "enlightenment". I was informed that the major founders of a religion have their origin in that realm. They named "Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed" as examples having their origin there.

What I've learned so far is that "the creator" is the same for all religions (means God, Allah, "all-there-is" and so.on refer to the one creator).

But i know that there are differences in looking on the creator. Some religions for example think that god will punish for bad behaviour. This is not what i've experienced and what is my belief. But this can be different for you.

Another point what i've learned is that none of the entities had met "all-there-is". This is because "all-there-is" is anywhere and our own spirits are aspects of "all-there-is". So we're meeting him all the time if you will.

When we're spiritual - for example if we're praying out of our heart - then we're very, very close to him. He is listening to us and he is loving us.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
reply to post by Alfred2012

I wanted to thank you also for posting the comment above. I have helped two spirits cross over, and both times I focused a great deal of love and compassion toward them. I still worry about the little elderly lady I crossed... I hope she found her family alright once she got to the other side. Well, truth is they probably were waiting for her to arrive. The last impression of her I had before I started talking her over was of her crouching down on one knee, head bowed, and her arm lifted covering her head and face as if she was about to be hit. That twisted my stomach, and I desperately wanted to help her and remove her fear. After I felt her energy weaken and eventually leave the room, I felt drained myself, but sooooo relieved and happy for her! I feel such a pull towards doing this... not for money though; only to help people and spirits. How and where would a person even begin??? "Hi, here's my business card, I cross spirits. Know anybody hanging around who shouldn't be?"

What you've described is so wonderful. Helping spirits on the other side with deep love is so great. They feel this love you send to them and this also helps to open their consciousness.

Based on that what you wrote it seems that you have strong pyschic skills. The emotions you've perceived from the lady (her fear) and the image you've received are also strong hints on your psychic abilities. Very impressive!

You know, how to do that practically is a question i asked myself, too. I also feel this strong impulse to help spirits cross over.

I finally quit my old job following this impulse to help the spirits and also to help the bereaveds to overcome their sorrow. This lead me to the question how to realize that practically. So i've created a website informing interested people and i've begun to hold presentations. Based on this I had first clients which were very happy to get in contact with their decedants. This is the way i've started and as sled745 already commented: why not having an unobtrusive business card? So many people would like to have contact to their decedents to send them their love to the other side or would like to know how they feel there? There are many reasons for them to get in contact with the spirits and they need people like yourself helping them.

One comment i'd like to give on the person who deprecates your spiritual interests (i think you mentioned that in a different post). It is great that you have the patience to handle this. Possibly he is fearful of something unknown to him?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So.......... here is how this has played out so far...

Scribe611 received her message though channeling and shared it here.

Timical comes on ATS to my thread asking about OBEs, and wants my"scoop" on it.

Alfred2012 comes to my thread after Timical, and says he has EXPERIENCED OBEs, not knowing about Timical's interest.

Then, I read this book that I thought was about reincarnation, but it explains the whole deal about OBEs, and how to acheive it by God's laws. AND... this book came to me without me ordering it!

IS THAT NOT AWESOME??????!!!!!!!!

YES, IT IS!!!!!!

Our guides all seem to work together secretly!

Isn't it wonderful???

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

I understand everything you are saying about religion, and what your guide is saying.

I, too, knew something wasn't quite right with the Christian faith I was being taught. I stopped going to church when I was 14, and started researching all the religions on my own. I'm a "mixed-breed" as to what I believe today. I took what God showed me as truth from several different religions, plus a few things that I had received from my guide that I have never heard mentioned in a religion.
If you want my view, I have a thread on it:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I'm about to learn even more as I begin my journey with the OBEs. I can't wait!

Thanks for responding to my questions.

I seem to be getting off topic of my own thread here, so I'll stop with the religious questions now. If I have any more, I'll send you a private message.

Thank you again.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

September last year I had an interesting dialog with my guide on this topic. I asked him: "What is the right religion?" looking to all the different beliefs which do exist.

The answer was remarkable. He conveyed me a picture and gave some explanation on this. If you like, I've summarized the dialog::Alfred2012 - Religion

I believe we are on the same page here, Alfred!

I explained it as a tree with many branches. All the branches represent the different religions, and beliefs. We all come from the same source ( tree trunk ), but we are taking different paths (tree branches) to reach the same source (God).

That's cool we both used the tree as a symbol.

edit on 5/30/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Timical,

DarkBlade71 has a thread out about how to cleanse your home, or where ever, from "unwanted visitors".

Here is a link to her thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

To Darkblade71: This is an excellent thread... great advice coming in! There will always be non-believers who want to throw in their two-cents worth. But look at it this way..... they are the ones who will die of a heart attack when the veil is lifted because they will experience such mind-boggling blow to their reality, while we who know the truth will survive and be able to cope.

That was a good thread. Something I had always wondered about myself, and when it came time to do it, I was glad there was a lot of good information people had, it was most helpful!

Which is why we create these threads

Yeah, I wonder about that, the veil lifting. I think I got a little experience with that a few nights ago too, but don't really want to share it all that much cause people will be telling me to go see a doctor. Spirit isn't supposed to make your nose bleed. However, after passing out and coming back to, I found myself caught between this and the next world for about 10 seconds as my brain adjusted to fainting. My mind was trying to track this reality while it was caught in the other reality so to speak. If that is what is going to happen to people, well, I can see people just dropping dead from it. It was kind of scary. I came to on my knees repeating to myself over and over "calm down". And my eyes.....that was the weird part. It reminded me of a video game. each eye was in a tunnel of symbols like they were actually shooting out from my eyes onto the floor. Like my mind was seriously grasping to get back to this reality. I felt the struggle of two worlds there for a second....very strange, but not painful. I still don't know what to make of it. Perhaps I was attacked by something, I don't know.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

A couple of months ago I ordered a book from Amazon.com. that my niece had written. I had another book on my wish list there, but DID NOT order it. Well, it came with my order anyway! The title is, Reincarnation, The Missing Link in Christianity,written by Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

I was puzzled how this book got shipped when I didn't put it in my shopping cart online, but I thought there must be something important in it that I need to read...so spirit saw to it that I got it. I WAS RIGHT!
I read through all but the last few chapters, and most of what I read was things I already knew. I almost didn't take it back to work with me last night, but something was pushing me, telling me to finish it. So..... I did. That's when she started telling about the Ascension that Jesus taught!
I thought, 'So, this is what you wanted me to see! Thanks!' (Talking to my guide.)

I think my guide is very happy with me right now! He FINALLY got the message through my thick skull!

Let me add here,( for those of you who can't read minds, LOL ) why I said my guide FINALLY got the message through to me...

I had taken an interest in trying to do an OBE a few years ago. I found different resources online that teach us how to achieve the correct mind state, etc., and read the awesome experiences people were having. I never could get to the state to achieve it myself with the few measly attempts I made. And having the quite time around me to practice was nearly impossible. Then one day I came across a lot of different people stating they had ran into demons, and all sorts of bad things during their OBE!
That was it for me... I was done!

Following this time, the topic of OBEs kept popping up in conversations, or I'd come across it somewhere during reading. I now know it was my guide trying to get my attention to study this further, but my fear would not allow me to hear him.

One day while looking through the many books on Amazon.com I saw this book about reincarnation, and read through the synopsis. It caught my interest. I already had a book that went in depth on this topic, but I had misplaced it. I saved the one on Amazon.com in my "wish list" just in case I couldn't find the book I misplaced. I think it is packed away in a box somewhere that never got unpacked when I moved a couple of years ago.

Anyway, time passed and I was STILL having the topic of OBEs brought up to me. (My poor spirit guide gets frustrated with me, I know!:lol
So, my guide just had to work things out on his own to get my attention once and for all, so he gets this book shipped to me without me even ordering it!

I can hear him yelling, trying to get my attention, "Here!!!!! Read this! You are running out of time! Do I have to do it all for you?"

No, he would never scream at me, but I bet he does get frustrated with me ignoring him sometimes.

So last night I FINALLY got the message he has been trying to get me to see for three years. I can feel him smiling, and falling back in a chair to get some rest now!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Speaking of reincarnation, I was reading your post and my ghost app went off. Said "great-grandmother".

Just thought I would share that

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Did you tell this experience in your thread? I hadn't read that yet!

WOW! That sounds scary! Are you sure it was only 10 minutes you were out? The nose bleed worries me. Wonder what caused that?

I would love to hear the whole story, but if don't want to share it, I do understand.

When my second husband was killed, he possessed my body for several weeks before moving on. I was living in this realm, and experiencing the other realm all at the same time. I sort of know what you are talking about. Hard to explain unless you have experienced it. Having no sense of time was the hardest thing to cope with in this reality. I had to keep looking at my watch to see if I was "on time" for the simplest daily routines. Weird!

I hope it all works out, and "things" don't start happening. If they do, get some professional help from a priest, or religious teacher of some kind to come in and do a cleansing for you, and that place. Whoa!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Speaking of reincarnation, I was reading your post and my ghost app went off. Said "great-grandmother".

WHOA!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

A couple of months ago I ordered a book from Amazon.com. that my niece had written. I had another book on my wish list there, but DID NOT order it. Well, it came with my order anyway! The title is, Reincarnation, The Missing Link in Christianity,written by Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

A very similar thing has happened to me twice - I always get the featured book notifications online, and I keep a watchful eye on them, but somehow I managed to get two books in the mail... on two separate occasions... that were directly related to questions I had been pondering or had recently asked my guides about. Coinkydink (as Alice Cooper says)? I think not! I still have no idea how they could have slipped under the radar, so to speak, since I check my email daily to catch these and refuse the shipments. I've not had the finances to let them slip through, but then I get these "accidental" shipments and I end up paying for them anyway. I hope to be able to order some books "on purpose" this month!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Ghost app??? I'm assuming I need an iDevice for that (iPad, iPhone)? I'm still lagging behind with a flip phone and no qwerty keyboard. Dang it, now I'll have to move into the technology age...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

The one I have is called xParanormal, and is for the PC.

Can be downloaded from download.com

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

Did you tell this experience in your thread? I hadn't read that yet!

WOW! That sounds scary! Are you sure it was only 10 minutes you were out? The nose bleed worries me. Wonder what caused that?

I would love to hear the whole story, but if don't want to share it, I do understand.

When my second husband was killed, he possessed my body for several weeks before moving on. I was living in this realm, and experiencing the other realm all at the same time. I sort of know what you are talking about. Hard to explain unless you have experienced it. Having no sense of time was the hardest thing to cope with in this reality. I had to keep looking at my watch to see if I was "on time" for the simplest daily routines. Weird!

I hope it all works out, and "things" don't start happening. If they do, get some professional help from a priest, or religious teacher of some kind to come in and do a cleansing for you, and that place. Whoa!

I'll share, but I already know if it happens again, I am going to the doctor. I never get nose bleeds EVER.

This happened before the apartment, a few days before. I was sitting here at the computer and I thought my nose was running so I wiped, and when I looked down, I realized it was blood. I used to have a blood phobia of sorts, I never understood it, but when I would see my own blood, I would faint. I don't know why, part of my anxiety disorder I guess, anyways, that went away several years ago... So I look down and see the blood, and grab something to stop myself from bleeding, go into the bathroom, look in the mirror, came back out and got light headed...like I was going to pass out. I went to the couch, sat down, could feel the blood drain from my head to my feet, got all cold and clammy, and passed out. I looked at the clock right as I was going under, it was 9:04 pm. Next thing I know, I am on my knees on the floor repeating over and over "calm down"... But when I became conscious, it was like I was in a tunnel, and then my mind snapped back into "reality" so to speak, as I became aware I had just passed out and remembered what had happened, and opened my eyes and everything was dark. Here is what really makes me wonder... As soon as I realized I was out and coming to, I started to hear this wicked ringing and banging in my head, Almost like jet engines and a high pitch ring. My vision started to come back and it was like spinning pentagrams in both eyes, I mean I SAW them shooting out into my vision and onto the floor, like my brain was trying to track where it was and each eye was in a tunnel of pentagrams or red star symbols, almost blood red, or brown. As I looked around on the floor saying calm down, the tunnels of vision started to move with me. When I looked farther ahead on the floor, the tunnels would bend as my brain tried to figure out what I was looking at. It was like looking through two slinkies, only they were dark red and had points like a pentagram,very hard to explain. If I was on drugs I could see that happening, but I'm not, so I dunno wtf that was. Part of me thinks I died, and came back, and part of me thinks it was just "one of those things" and part of me goes WHOA....what was that?!!?

It was like nothing I have experienced before. My nose stopped bleeding after that, I think I just passed out, but the strange part was coming back to consciousness. I have been hit so hard in the head before that it knocked me into a dream, this almost felt like that. I know I was dreaming as I passed out, but what it was I don't remember, and coming to, well, as I described it, I have no idea what it was. I have visions sometimes of the other side, and strange beings, thsi seemed to fit right into that, only like I was a strange being....weird huh? I have no clue what that was lol

Oh and when I came to, it was 9:06, and the weird vision thing went until 9:11.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It was like nothing I have experienced before. My nose stopped bleeding after that, I think I just passed out, but the strange part was coming back to consciousness. I have been hit so hard in the head before that it knocked me into a dream, this almost felt like that. I know I was dreaming as I passed out, but what it was I don't remember, and coming to, well, as I described it, I have no idea what it was. I have visions sometimes of the other side, and strange beings, thsi seemed to fit right into that, only like I was a strange being....weird huh? I have no clue what that was lol

Oh and when I came to, it was 9:06, and the weird vision thing went until 9:11.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

If you go to the doctor and he finds a small piece of metal, be sure to save it, and get it analyzed. I think you know where I'm going with this without me having to go on......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I will be on and off the ATS site today. My daughter uses the computer to take her online classes, and needs to use it every now and then. I'll check back later.

Scribe611,
Thanks for the information.
It's great to know our guides are doing their job, right?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Abductions?

Well, that wouldn't surprise me either...

You just never know what to expect anymore.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join