It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
In the spot of where the title of the book would be on the cover there was simply a drawing that had a large amount of blue (I do not recall the picture). She also tells me the name of the book, which starts with a "n". “

This woman tries to bargain with you for your body, and calls in a grim reaper who holds a book. The grim reaper symbolizes death, or negative aspects. She offers you knowledge beyond anything you can imagine from the contents of the book in exchange for your body (which could be your soul she is asking for). The book cover is made from sticks woven together. Sticks symbolize the phallus, and the phallus represents the seed of life. This would imply the knowledge contained in the book pertained to how all life is interwoven together. The drawing on the cover in the color of blue is symbolic of vast, endless opportunity for discovery.

(WOW! I WISH YOUCOULD REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT BOOK!)

“The rest of the time, the woman is trying to strike a deal but won't tell me what she wants my body for, all the while with the grim reaper waiting patiently at the end of the bed. Because she would not tell what she wanted my body for, I declined and got out of bed to leave. As I was leaving, she says that she will see me again.”

The woman wants a deal with you, but keeps her agenda hidden. This shows she is not to be trusted. The grim reaper waits to harvest your soul if you agree to the deal.
(Thank God you didn’t! What good is all the knowledge in the universe if you lose your soul?) She says she will see you again. Take that as a warning, and aware that the evil ones will be looking for a way to trick you into giving up your soul/body.

This completes your dream analysis.

Now………. For my personal opinion as to what is going on….

This entity is using a disguise as a woman to tempt you into agreeing to a deal for the Reptilian family of the Nephilim decedents. They have an agenda for us humans. They use the male sperm to create hybrids with their own species, and their plan includes repopulating the Earth with their hybrid species after man has been wiped off the planet (which they are also aiding in). This may be why she wants your body, but you would be giving up your soul also.

OR.... this woman is Lilith from the Bible, and she is trying to get you to sell your soul so the Devil can chalk up another one on his victory board!

Does this make sense to you as to what was going on in your "dream". THIS WAS NO DREAM!

edit on 5/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have experienced so much, it would take hundreds of pages to tell you all my experiences, but to start.......
At 3 years old, I asked my nan to come back after her death, how did I know about ghost stories?????? At a year old, I refused to stay in bed alone, climbing out of my cot. My mum had a hell of time
I remember at maybe three, I hated being in bed alone, as I could feel the eyes staring at me, they were everywhere all the time.

Until I was 6 or 7, I flew around the house at night, with my brother while asleep. Strangely he had the same dreams as I did.

At 14 and then a 15, I twice had a sense of disaster both of which became real within an hour.

At 17, I had my first proper spirit experience, from then on, it wasn't unusual to experience something 3 or 4 times a week.

Have watched a glass cup and saucer slide off a shelf, suspend in mid air, then after a few seconds, it fell to the floor. Been in bed, 3 foot from a closed door, while something was the other side, kicking it. Not only did I hear the kicks, I watched the door vibrate to each blow.

years ago, before I could afford a phone, I never missed an unexpected guest, I always knew they were coming and got home, just before they arrived. I have even shopped for extra people who then turned up without telling me they were coming.

As I got older, I would usually have the front door knock loudly a few times, with no one there, a couple of days before an unexpected guest.

I have seen spirits at least 20 times. Usually it is a quick glimpse, but I did see my nan for at least two minutes, my ex partner twice, for 30 seconds each time, the last occasion was last week, when a spirit looked through my window.

I had a conversation with my nan two years ago, she died in 1993.

Seen the future, like a video playing in front of my eyes, also experienced knowing the future, many times.

I have visualized things I would like in my life, which have then happened, things that were so unexpected, I couldn't have logically known they would happen. Perhaps that was a glimpse into the future?

I used to have a spirit that cuddled me when I was low, I have astral travelled twice, to places I had not seen, but did visit afterwards.

After years of asking, I even seemed to had a phone call from someone who had died. That was really freaky!

I could go on and on, but I am sure you are bored already.

For those who do not believe, I can only say that if I did not believe in something more, I would be denying the evidence of my own eyes and ears, also calling other people liars, as I always tell someone now if I see or feel anything, then when it happens, they say well, you did tell me that before!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eccentriclady

I don't think there are too many on this thread that don't believe you. Great experiences!

Are you doing anything with your gift? I mean people with this type of gift could help others in many ways.
Thanks for sharing! We appreciate each experience being told here.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012
reply to post by sled735

One additional fact i would like to mention:
When we passed the pacific ocean we hovered some time over the northern part of south america/southern part of north america. It showed me two very,very big areas which glowed in bright light.

Starting in October last year i started to have very unusal dreams. Those dreams had basically the character of an OBE, but there is a difference why i wouldn't it describe as an OBE.

Remark: I've recognized that there are dreams where the whole experience is an OBE except that it seems that somebody keep you calm. Even you think/analyze/feel etc. there is something holding you back to leave the scene. Also the story you run through is absolutely logical and real.

In those dreams i got in contact with ETs for the first time. These dreams also included visits on their space craft and this happened many times. The first event was a kind of "first contact" with them where they seemed to be glad to "find" people they have looked for. In following dreams the topic changed to a kind of conversation and information exchange.

You can imagine why i'm very interested in your opinion.

What is the reason you guess that the guide could be an ET?

Is there any important significance as to why your guide showed you areas over the southern part of North America? Was it just to see the bright lights, or is something important going to happen there? The reason I ask is because I live in that area.

Do you think Timical had an OBE, or was this communication through a dream, as you have described?

Can you describe the spaceship shape, and the inside of the craft you visited? Just curious because I have seen different shaped craft over the years in the sky. I've seen the cigar-shaped, the triangle, and the dome shape.

The reason I asked if your guide was ET is because of all the research I've done over the years. Some are contacting the human race to help us. Some are contacting us to experiment with our DNA, and to get what they need to create hybrids to re-populate the Earth. Their agenda for the human race is not good! There seems to be good ones coming from the Pleiades, but I have only received negative information about the Reptilians. I have read that others are only interested in the Earth's natural resources they can use to create energy, etc.

My friend, Scribe611, received a channeled message from some ET source saying they were looking for people to help them. They said, "Many are being called. Will you answer?"
Do you think your guide comes from the Pleiades? Did he tell you where he comes from? If not, would you care to ask him?

I have a special request for you, if you don't mind. I am curious as to how "they" would answer this question:
"Who is your God?" Can you ask them that for me, please?

I am so excited, as I have already stated, to have you on this thread!!!!

I can't wait to see all the valuable information we receive from the ETs through you. TOTALLY AWESOME!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ive met so many people who believe they are "chosen to be special" that I doubt much of what I read/am told, so it follows to me, that others will doubt me too.

I do dabble in healing sometimes, can't claim success as I am never sure if it is the placebo affect or me. But my 8 week old kitten was really unwell two weeks back, Tried the healing, in 24 hours, it went from certain death to recovery. I have seen kittens as poorly before and never seen one survive it.

I don't believe I have a gift, I feel I a little more open than some, but not enough to help anyone else. As for seeing the future, a few years back I dated someone who I was very close too, I knew all the big things that he would cause, weeks in advance, but I could do nothing to help, nor change his path. I eventually came to the conclusion, that I was given the information, to cushion the emotional effects his stupidity had on me.

The film next came out a couple of years later, I cried after watching it, as the experience of seeing, is nothing like the film portrayed, if only it was that easy. But then I do believe we can not interfere with free will!

I am finding this thread really interesting, its great to see Im not the only "unusual" person on the planet

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady

As for seeing the future, a few years back I dated someone who I was very close too, I knew all the big things that he would cause, weeks in advance, but I could do nothing to help, nor change his path. I eventually came to the conclusion, that I was given the information, to cushion the emotional effects his stupidity had on me.

The film next came out a couple of years later, I cried after watching it, as the experience of seeing, is nothing like the film portrayed, if only it was that easy. But then I do believe we can not interfere with free will!

I am finding this thread really interesting, its great to see Im not the only "unusual" person on the planet

Film?! Are you saying there was a movie made about him? What's the title?
The way you helped this kitten tells me you have healing powers/talent. That is wonderful! Any life saved is a contribution to the greater good.

Yes, we have to allow others to follow their chosen life path so they can experience their "lessons" for this life. We also have to let go when they decide to move on. Isn't always easy for the ones left behind, but I take comfort in KNOWING they are still out there, and can come to me if I ever need them.

No, you are certainly not the only "unusual" person on the planet. And, as time passes each day, the veil is being lifted. Soon everyone will have "eyes" to see certain things on the spiritual realm they couldn't see before.

Peace!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
sorry, Im not always great with grammer, so my sentences can be read in a way I did not intent them to be read.

I mean the film called next came out afterwards, Nicholas Cage, predicting the future, was the theme. A film about the ex would be dreadful, inflate his ego to the size of a small country

When it is made, I will announce it on ats!

Healing is a wonderful thing, it was explained to me as a jumpstart for the human body, that we were made to self heal, but have forgotten how to do so instinctively, so a healer starts that proccess off. Guess its the same with animals!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Are you receiving your information on healing from books, videos, study courses, or from a spiritual entity?
That's cool!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
To Alfred:

There is a forth video on the Simon Parkes case. He is undergoing hypnosis. This is where he realizes the aliens are lying to him. Sorry for giving you the wrong info. You still need to watch the first ones to realize what he is referring to under hypnosis.

Here is another video from a man that realized the "truth" after being deceived by aliens. The first part of the video talks about the Bible Codes, but toward the last part he discusses the aliens, and their agenda for the human race.
I just thought you may find this interesting.

I don't think your guide is one of those coming to deceive "us". From everything you have described, and the color of it's aura, it is trully here to help enlighten you. YOU LUCKY DOG!!!

Here is the link to the video: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I did a few classes with the national federation of spiritual healers, it has been around for many years, has a good reputation too. Expensive to study with though.

About ten years back, a medium told me I was a natural healer and should be practicing. I was totally stunned, the thought had never crossed my mind.

On the way home, I picked my son up from a friends house, he asked me what the medium said. When I repeated her words about healing, he laughed and laughed, then said ok, my shoulder hurts, heal it for me mum. By this time, I had pulled up outside my house, so leant over and held my hands a few inches from his shoulder. We were both giggling away, I had no idea how to heal, or what to do. After a minute or so, he opened the car door, so I asked if he had felt anything unusual. No mum, it just feels really really hot!

After that, I decided to learn a little more.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just came home from the gym, had a smoke, and then went on the computer to enjoy some "personal time". Before I went on the computer though, I was in the kitchen making a protein shake. While making the shake, my higher self told me not to go do what I was about to do. I said in return, "What's going to happen?" It said, "Something bad, maybe something with your kids." I said, "Yeah right, whatever." I then go on the computer to do my dirty deed. As I am about to begin, a bunch of stuff in the adjacent room "moved". You will see by the pictures how far they moved. Orginally, everything was in between the two objects under the window stacked up with some of the things on the ground in front of them.

I did not feel a presence, and after it happened I started talking out loud and a presence was felt. It was not negative from what I could tell. I came on here and sent you the message and then went out for a smoke. While outside I was asking why. My higher self told me, " You were not listening." So I asked, "What do you want me to do?" It replied, "Go research demons and the Kabblah, you need to know your enemies." I said, "Okay fine then, can I post what just happened before I do the research?" and it replied, "That is fine." So here I am.

I was not afraid at all, but I was angry and while outside it told me to calm down. Now here is the other strange part: Last night before my wife went to bed I shared with her everything we have been discussing on the thread and I closed by saying, "I do not think we need to worry about any ghosts anymore." Then all this happened. Holy moly guacamole!

After my shower I will research a little about what I was told to do and then get back to you about your dream interpretation.

Here is the link below.

s1242.photobucket.com...

I also thanked it for not breaking anything.
I think I will be going tomorrow and picking up the smudge sage stick.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Timical because: sage

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That's awesome!
Amazing what a little bit of good information can do for someone!

I had once talked to a very good psychic who told me a bunch of stuff, all of which was true and came true later.
Changed a lot of my outlook on things.
He basically laid my life out for the next 20 years almost.
Right down to a vision he couldn't quite understand about traveling over ice and snow.
I travel back and forth between MN and Alaska a lot these days/years.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ive met two good psychics, but they both live in the midlands, I now am on the south coast. I would love to see them again. I have never been told too much about my long term future, but have been given enough of the short term outlook for it to help me with important desicions and warn me of problems coming up.

I usually knew of the problematic people, but didn't want to believe what I knew. Someone warning me, helped hugely.

Meeting someone with a genuine gift is life changing. Good to hear you found someone real

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

I did not feel a presence, and after it happened I started talking out loud and a presence was felt. It was not negative from what I could tell. I came on here and sent you the message and then went out for a smoke. While outside I was asking why. My higher self told me, " You were not listening." So I asked, "What do you want me to do?" It replied, "Go research demons and the Kabblah, you need to know your enemies." I said, "Okay fine then, can I post what just happened before I do the research?" and it replied, "That is fine." So here I am.

I also thanked it for not breaking anything.
I think I will be going tomorrow and picking up the smudge sage stick.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Timical because: sage

You are a stubborn one, for sure! By that, I mean you don't listen to what your guide, or higher self is telling you. The boy in the dream tried to warn you, but you didn't listen. START LISTENING! Your guide had to get your attention some way, right? LOL
This was also the message ( sort of ) that I analyzed in your dream. You are messing with the wrong type of enties. Research will be a GREAT thing on these evil ones!

Be sure when you smudge your house that you tell only the evil ones to leave. You need to keep all the "good" spirits with you. This one seems to be there to help get you on the right path.

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
To Timical:

Here you go: edu.kabbalah.info...

BTW, your dream analysis begins at the bottom of one page ( I forget the page number ) and continues on the next page.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for mentioning this. Well, I am not sure how it relates. I listened to the song, which was not half bad, but I think I need to look up the lyrics to know exactly what he is singing about. He looks the same as the person in my dream, but I do not think that really means anything. A lot of people look alike is all. My only concern with him in my dream, is how I asked if he was a child and he said no. Every time I begin talking to him in my dreams I get woken up. I mean that when I woke up one time, I was being physically shook but no one was present. So I take it I am not suppose to be talking to him. Any ideas?

There has to be a good reason why this person is showing up in your dreams, especially since you said he looks the same in your dream as he does in person. I find it fascinating that you say you didn't know he was a real person.
The explanation could be that the two of you were on an astral plane together in your "dream state", and he spotted you, and came over to you. Him asking if you remembered him could mean that you two knew one another in a past life. I don't know why he would be the one showing up under the balcony though. He may be practicing "the evil arts", and is going to try to sway you in that direction. I'm stumped on this one!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for the link on the Kabbalah course. I did some reading, and was startled as to how everything I read directly related to me. Pretty cool, although I still need figure out its origins, I did read it is of the Jewish faith but may be mistaken. I read about demons, that made a lot of sense. Really strange how it all related to me.

You stated the dream may have been an OBE, oh my. If this is true, then I can not distinguish between an OBE and a dream. You also stated that negative entities are after me, this I know. That is why I mentioned that I was "claimed" by both sides.

I have not watched "Long Island Medium" but I did ask my wife about it and she said she will point it out to me when it is on air next.

In regards to "Jeopardy" dream, I was woken up by my alarm. I wonder what would have happened if I stayed.

I am honestly surprised that my dreams have so many symbols, I had no idea that it all meant something.

I am surprised you said that I have a lot of spiritual awareness, but it makes me happy to hear that. I just wish I knew how to improve, although I think this is where my higher self is coming into play.

The dream analysis:

Me coming upon a new path life- this is right around the time I was giving up on re-enlisting in the military and trying to find out where to go next.

You saying it may have been the astral realm- Super Cool.

I will try to harder not to be so stubborn, but if I do not understand the harm in investigating then I will go ahead and do it. Hopefully I will gain better understanding to prevent me taking the wrong path as I did in the "dream".

Joining the woman in bed with her task- I have much to say about this. I have always been inclined to think that I can be the worst of the worst, or the best of the best so to speak. I also know that whichever path I take, I will be assisted. I have done many bad things when I was younger and I can not even explain how I never received punishment for the things I did even after they were brought to light. I will put it like this, all my friends were arrested while I was let go. I did receive a reason as to why I was let go, I was just told to leave. I do not think it was a good entity that helped me out on that one. There was even a video tape showing everything that happened. I was right in the midst of all the action, but my friends told me that when they were shown the tape, I was not on it.

The door still being open- Every wrong turn I have taken in life, I have always been given chances to not continue. I started taking the way out and have not looked back as one of my friends was just released from prison about two years ago from the time he was about 17. He spent roughly 8 years locked up. I should have been with him, but then again, I was never on tape.

For what you say on the book- all of that certainly interests me. I crave knowledge and now see why it was offered to me. Sorry I can not remember the name of the book. I know it started with a "n" and was a short name. There was also a "The" placed in front of its name if that helps at all. I also have the feeling that it had something to do with Solomon, but the only Solomon I know of is in the Bible, so I do not see how that relates but figured it may worth mentioning.

I have a hunch that the grip reaper was not there to harvest my soul but to become my escort if I had accepted the deal. That was just the vibe I got from him. He was not threatening, just patiently waiting.

As for the evil entities being after my soul- I think my story of the demons I encountered on this reality will explain that they have already tried to take it, but failed. I hope I did not miss anything, and that you have a good night. Thank you again for all your help.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

You stated the dream may have been an OBE, oh my. If this is true, then I can not distinguish between an OBE and a dream. You also stated that negative entities are after me, this I know. That is why I mentioned that I was "claimed" by both sides.

I was right in the midst of all the action, but my friends told me that when they were shown the tape, I was not on it.

Thank you again for all your help.

Holy BeeGeeBees! You didn't appear on the tape? That's EXTREMELY strange!
Hummmmm.............

When we dream we are sometimes in an astral plane receiving messages. This is slightly different than an OBE, I think. You will have to research it because I can't explain it.

You are welcome
I still look forward to hearing your stories about boot camp.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

In regards to the tape, well I never saw it. So that is based entirely what my friends said they saw. I will look into OBE and astral travel so as to better understand. As per your request, boot camp story will be up sometime tonight. I will start typing it now, but dinner is almost ready so it might not be up for awhile.

Update: About "Boom Boom Ian", I am pretty sure I would have remembered a name like that if ever encountered him before. However, just for clarification, his name is Ian Britt and the song was titled Boom Boom. If it was the same person why would he say "Boom Boom" first? Also, he was the one I asked if he was a child which he replied no, but then again so is the real one. He looked similar but I do not think it was him, just a strange coincidence.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Timical because: Mr. Boom Boom

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Update: About "Boom Boom Ian", I am pretty sure I would have remembered a name like that if ever encountered him before.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Timical because: Mr. Boom Boom

Yeah, I would think so!

I'm off to work. I look forward to reading your story in the morning when I get home. Have a great and safe night.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join