It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My apologies to all the people who have posted stories on my thread without me giving them a star!
I am dense sometimes, and only yesterday did I realize I could give a star to individual posts!

I only joined ATS in February of this year, so I'm slowly learning the "ropes" here.

I have gone back and put a star on the ones I feel deserve it up to page ten, and a few closer to the end of the thread. It will take me some time to go through the entire thread again, but I think many of you deserve a star on your reply post. I'll get to everyone eventually. Sorry 'bout that!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

you get a star for giving stars!
*BING*

I always forget. A month later I will be going back over something and go oh yeah!

You do great dream interpretations, btw.
I never understood dreams. Especially the ones where you know something happened. Symbolism is hard to grasp on some things. I don't get it
edit on 23-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: just cause.....*sip*

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

you get a star for giving stars!
*BING*

I always forget. A month later I will be going back over something and go oh yeah!

You do great dream interpretations, btw.
I never understood dreams. Especially the ones where you know something happened. Symbolism is hard to grasp on some things. I don't get it
edit on 23-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: just cause.....*sip*

Thanks for the compliment. I would love to have some formal training under my belt to legally do this for a living. I love it! Maybe someday when I retire I can do what I NEED to do to do what I WANT to do.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Do you have spirits that like to steal your food? I do! And my cousin does, too.

Tonight my daughter was looking in the fridge for the Parmesan cheese to sprinkle over her food, and couldn't find it anywhere. I told her I saw it sitting right in front of everything last night. She and I both moved everything around to make sure it wasn't hiding behind something. It wasn't anywhere to be found! She said she hadn't had it out since I saw it there yesterday, and my husband said he hadn't either.
WHERE'S THE CHEESE?!
After being puzzled over this for five or ten minutes, my daughter spies it sitting on top of the back of the stove with the salt and pepper. It wasn't there when I cooked supper tonight, or I would have seen it. It is supposed to stay refrigerated, so everyone in the house knows to put it back in the fridge when they finish with it. She swears she didn't put it there, and I know I hadn't had it out. I can't eat cheese because of my tummy troubles.
My husband never puts cheese on his food either.
So, now my food is being taken and moved to different areas! Hummmmm..............

My cousin has many "strange" things happening in her house too. She has had a ghost there ever since the house was built back in the late 1970's. Seems her ghost likes food too.
After leaving to take her kids to school one morning, she returned to find half the food in her freezer missing (side by side fridge/freezer). And she swears it was there the night before!
There was no signs of a break-in, and nothing else was missing. If it had been a thief, they surely would have stolen her valuables, right?

Has anyone ever heard of spirits taking food? Do spirits get hungry? I never thought so. This is very odd!

First my shoes, and now my food! I think I have a prankster ghost in the house!

edit on 5/24/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Timical, your revised dream analysis is on page 41, not 40, as I stated in my U2U message. I have added some more to your first dream on page 40 also.
Going to lie down for awhile now... YAWN!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

My daughter claims we have a thirsty ghost here.
I'll give her a glass of water or milk or soda, and she will set it down and come back later and it is half empty, and she swears she didn't drink it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

MERCY ME!!!!
You've experienced all that in just 24 mos.?!
(Yep, people... the veil is definitely being lifted!!)

I have loyal fans of this thread, and we would all love to hear your experiences. Would you mind sharing?

Edit: I wanted to ask if you know what brought about this sudden wave of paranormal events? Were you practicing any type of spiritual exercises, or did it just happen on its own?
edit on 5/23/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

Actually all this happened within the last 12 months. I firstly struggled a lot with all those "strange" experiences. I also run through some medical examinations including nuclear magnetic resonance imaging and the outcome was: i'm healthy.

I was astonished and very irritated at this time since I was not devoted to any religion or movement (like new age or similar.).

But you mentioned one important point "the veil is definitely being lifted". And this is exactly that what happened to me. In the meantime i learned a lot and i learned that i received a kind of "wake-up call". Up to this time i did'nt practice any meditation or other spiritual activities. This has changed completely in the last months and i run through some trainings provided by professionals to extend all this phanomena (medial training, clairvoyance, telepathy with animals, reiki). I also received some lessons by "the other side" in the area of communication with decedents.

It is exactly that what i have recognized after a few weeks. It is an "awakening", but not only for me. I received a strong support by an entity which is best described as my "guide". All the paranormal phanomenas were supported by him. It is not the right topic here but you touched this point indirectly, too: part of the revelation as far as i experienced it in the past months are also concerns our sisters and brothers not living on our earth (extraterrestrial beeings).

I'm happy to share my experiences with you. It is great to find so many pople here having same or similar experiences. Today I like to share just one phanomen since I'm new here and don't want to bore the other members with my own stories. They all have so much to tell and I'm so happy i can listen to them and can learn from their experiences.

The experience i like to share is related to OBEs. I experienced five of them within the last 12 months and the first OBE was special (to be honest, all were very, very special) since i was able to travel back in time.

I've described this experience in an other thread more in detail : ATS: To those who can have OBEs.

Have a great day
Alfred
edit on 24/5/2012 by Alfred2012 because: added reply header

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012
reply to post by sled735

I'm happy to share my experiences with you. It is great to find so many pople here having same or similar experiences. Today I like to share just one phanomen since I'm new here and don't want to bore the other members with my own stories. They all have so much to tell and I'm so happy i can listen to them and can learn from their experiences.

Alfred

Sweetie, you won't bore us at all! If anything, finding new experiences on here is like a dog hearing the sound of a new bag of treats being opened - it brings us running, and we can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012
reply to post by sled735

It is an "awakening", but not only for me. I received a strong support by an entity which is best described as my "guide".

The experience i like to share is related to OBEs. I experienced five of them within the last 12 months and the first OBE was special (to be honest, all were very, very special) since i was able to travel back in time.

I've described this experience in an other thread more in detail : ATS: To those who can have OBEs.

Have a great day
Alfred

Well, well, well..... this is amazing! You're "timing" in coming to this thread is no accident! If you read back over the last few pages you will see I've been trying to give some advice to a member here, Timical, who has been trying to learn about Astral Travel, or OBEs.

Did you experience your OBEs during your sleep, or did you go through a mental exercise while awake to achieve your astral travel? If you did mental exercises, can you describe the steps you took to achieve it?
Have you encountered any evil entities during you OBEs? It seems some people meet up with entities who can't be trusted, while others have amazing journeys. Do you have any advise how to avoid negative energies for the readers here?

You mentioned learning from the experiences here. Well, you have 42 pages of all different types of experiences to learn from! LOL We are a diverse group of people on this thread. All types of paranormal experiences are being shared here. I hope you enjoy reading all, and if you can contribute anything to any of the posts, please do.

I will be sure to go read your thread (right now!)
Please share your other experiences in detail for the readers, and myself. I, for one, am very interested to hear.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

My daughter claims we have a thirsty ghost here.
I'll give her a glass of water or milk or soda, and she will set it down and come back later and it is half empty, and she swears she didn't drink it.

WHAT?!
Well, apparently I, and my cousin, aren't the only ones who have a hungry/thirsty ghost! I had never read anything about food or water disappearing. This is interesting!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Did you experience your OBEs during your sleep, or did you go through a mental exercise while awake to achieve your astral travel? If you did mental exercises, can you describe the steps you took to achieve it?
reply to post by sled735

thank you for your kind words. Really a great thread!

PART #1
OBEs
There happened something interesting before i had my first OBE. I think it is important since it had some implications for later events:

Three days before i experienced my OBE i had a dream in which i floated around somewhere and my body rotated. It was a great feeling but strange. Suddenly a man appared saying "What do we have here?". Then the dream ended.

In the following night - two days before my first OBE - again i had a dream. This "man" from previous dream appeared again and took me on a flight through space. It was a great feeling and it was exciting since i was able to see the milkyway from my flight position. We reached a kind of beach bar and after a short break we flew back. Before he left he asked what i in addition want to know. I asked him how to navigate through space when flying by myself. He explained that it is necessary to focus the consciousness on the target.

Remark: A few days later i learned that the man was "Robert", a decedent (spirit) who was "assigned" to help me in making the OBE experience. A few month later i was informed that there are so called "helper spirits". These are "normal" decedents willing to help and support humans if necessary for a certain time. "Robert" was one of those "helper spirits".

Then I had my first OBE. To answer your question:
I experienced this OBE and two others in waking state. There was no alcohol, no substances or medicine used. The air was fresh and clean, i felt excellent at this time. And it was very easy to leave the body because i received "help" from my guide (i mentioned above)..

The OBE included a time travel and i remembered the lessons i have learned in the dream two days before.
At this time i was not aware of my guide's support. I thought i simply do have the capability. It was so exciting that i wanted to change my life. My wish was to travel through time, check historical data and give feedback to scientists.

Very silly i recognized very soon. :-)
I started to read documents in internet, bought books to learn how i can achieve this wonderful experience again and worked very hard on meditation. I failed day by day by trying it manually with one exception. The experience i had is the following (and i will explain why i failed so many times):

#1: It is possible to initiate an OBE by meditation (no substances/chemicals!)
#2: It is necessary to bring the thoughts down to silence. This is not easy at all but it can be trained. I achieved that after 2-3 weeks of daily excercise.
#3: I faced two critical stages when reaching this "silence". This stages are related to a check by the body. This check has to do with: "Does he sleep already" or "is he still awake?".
Stage 1: The nose started with an increasing itch. For the first cases i was not able to resist against this strong itch and i begun to rub the nose. This was the end of my trial, the body recognized, that i'm still awake.
Stage 2: Some days later i learned to resist this itches and the next check was initiated: a swallowing reflex.
The drive for gulping was extreme and i failed a lot of times to resist.

I tried to overcome these two barriers again and again and finally i was able to manage it.

#4: I developed my own strategy to "hide" my thoughts. I imagined a cave in my brain where i could hide away my thoughts. This was a very interesting state because i just waited for the next step doing simply nothing.

#5: After a few seconds when i have passed i observed very pleasant waves going through my body with increasing intensity. Based on the books I've read and the information from internet i knew that i'm approaching the phase of leaving the body.

#6: Now the big BUT:
Even i sensed the separation from my physical body i failed. I failed again and again. I was somewhat desperate because i was sure that all things went ok for leaving the body.

There was one exception where i was able to leave but the separation process stopped half-way. I left my physical body through the back and saw my hands still sticking in the body where the remaing part was outside already. In that moment that i recognized the i sticked i was pulled back into my physical body.

Now what went wrong?
A few weeks later i asked my guide whether he could help me again. And the answer was very, very interesting:
My guide had blocked all trials because of my ego. I wanted to be the "big champ" traveling through space and time and this he didn't allow!

You can possibly imagine how irritated i was. But i understood and with this answer i stopped all excercises.

edit on 24/5/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax correction

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nope, not alone.

When she started telling me about it I figured she was kidding around, but I saw her get a cup of water, walk through the office where I work, and then when she went to drink it, half of it was gone with no spilling, so I dunno...
As long as they are just taking drinks, I am good with that. If keys start disappearing, I won't be.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

PART 2
A few weeks later i asked him again (i worked on my ego in the meantime) whether he would me support in doing an OBE when i would ask. And his answer was a clear Yes.

And you know what: I didn't want an OBE again. It was ok for me to know that he would help me to leave the body if i wish.

And then it comes: I had some more great OBE experiences. Two of them touch the extraterrestrial aspect which is really, really exciting.

Demons
When i tried to meditate to leave my body i experienced a demon once.
But i recognized that this basically was raised as a barrier, too.

This experience i had is very much the state of "sleep paralysis" and in this state a demon attacked me. What i did in this moment are two things:

- I tried to communicate with that demon that i will "discuss" with him any topic he is interested in. This communication was mentally (telepathically)
- I intuitvely tried to focus on my toe to get rid of the paralysis. After a few seconds the paralysis and the demon dispappeared.

Important
The most important feedback i can give based on my experience is to be as open minded as possible without fear. Fear is a big barrier when working with OBE (as it is with other activities like communicating with decedents for example). Changing fear to prying is key and helped me a lot.

The other point which is not obvious at all: it is possible to ask for support from the "other side". I had to learn this but i use this possibilty very often.

One communication channel with entities of "the other side" is the dream state. What i experienced is: it is worth to listen to messages received within dreams. By using dreams it is possible to ask questions before sleeping and then receiving the answers during dream. In that state we are very relaxed and can receive messages easily.
I have learned that for all communications it is important to ask questions as precisely as possible.

edit on 24/5/2012 by Alfred2012 because: Syntax correction

edit on 24/5/2012 by Alfred2012 because: syntax correction

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks a lot for your kind words :-)
I do not know any comparable platform for exchanging information in such a broad range (paranormal events,...).
I feel that i need to dive more deeply into the individual responses of this threas...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

WooHoo!
Thank you so much for sharing your OBE experiences! AWESOME!
I look forward to hearing the rest of what you have learned over the past year.

Question: what did your spirit guide look like? Was he a human spirit, or what I guess one would call an ET?
What about the ET you encountered? Can you tell us anything about that meeting?

I'm excited to have you on board!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Page 39, bottom of the page: I can not comment on opening my eyes to my other thread, other than I refuse to state something that may be false. If I do not know it is true, then I will claim it. This is why in that particular thread I refrained from ever saying that it WAS an "UFO". I just do not know for certain.

Page 40, top of page: I certainly picked up on the blue shadow person being a creature of good nature. So, check roger on that.

Page 40, a little above the halfway post: If I am understanding this, ETs are the Nephilim entities, which are also Fallen angels. If I got that right, then I do not want to mess with "UFOS" then.

The house dream with balcony: I believe you covered everything on this topic. I think the woman portrayed as my mother was my spirit guide
(about time I ran into her) and Boom Boom Ian is a lower spirit. I am going to look him up as it was said that he is a real person
. I had no idea, but now I am really interested in him.

The park dream: The woman that frowned was the one trying to make a deal with me. Both ways you have interpreted it make sense to me.

I will be calling out to meet my father and wolf as you directed. Thank you so much for providing me a way to do this as now I feel uncomfortable with projecting due to the growl I heard.

The T.V. in my dream: You have no idea how much I crave enlightenment and spiritual wisdom so this is a plus and makes plenty of sense to me. Very accurate how you described it.

The red weather: Nothing bad has happened so far, but I have a feeling it is coming. Same way I get a feeling weeks before I get into a fight. I just know it is going to happen. Lately I have been thinking about my wife dieing in a car accident(has not happened), perhaps this relates somehow.

I do not believe the dreams contradict one another, as one relates to astral projection and the other relates to spiritual enlightenment.

I do not know what I need to change about myself. I am short and unwelcoming towards strangers so maybe it is this. In regards to being led down the wrong path... DUM DUM DUMMMMM. I remain ever vigilante so that this will not occur.

The book you asked about, I will write up the dream some time shortly, perhaps tomorrow if time does not permit. I do have details about it.

The woman claiming to be my wife: I know this sounds strange, but she was too nice. That told my gut that it was not her. My wife is usually quarrelsome and knows I do not care for making out. I just know it was not her.

I do not cheat on my wife because I do not want to lose what I have. I am not fully in love with my wife, although I have love for her, if that makes sense. I would like to feel the passion in a relationship, but do not want the relationship as that would mean I would need to give up my current marriage. This means giving up my kids, I WILL NOT DO THIS FOR ANYTHING. Pretty cool how the weather signified that me not cheating is what I need to do. Your take on leaving the gazebo signifying I do not want a relationship with anyone else, you nailed it again. I am very paranoid about others. I do not trust anyone, especially with a secret. I have learned that lesson well. Due to this, I refrain from doing anything that I do not want others knowing about as eventually they will probably find out about eventually. I do not have any women after me
, but that is a good thing as I may give in which I do not want to occur.

As for my higher self appearing every where in my dreams, this is very interesting. Could you possibly explain what a "higher self" is exactly?

Time to google Boom Boom Ian... this is still pretty weird.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for mentioning this. Well, I am not sure how it relates. I listened to the song, which was not half bad, but I think I need to look up the lyrics to know exactly what he is singing about. He looks the same as the person in my dream, but I do not think that really means anything. A lot of people look alike is all. My only concern with him in my dream, is how I asked if he was a child and he said no. Every time I begin talking to him in my dreams I get woken up. I mean that when I woke up one time, I was being physically shook but no one was present. So I take it I am not suppose to be talking to him. Any ideas?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

OMG I WANT MORE!!! Tell me everything!!!! Your accounts are blowing my mind, especially the mention of aliens and demons. Aliens..... I am still to be convinced. Demons, I have my encounters that were not in dreams and very real. I have been meaning to share this but I keep bringing up other things and asking more questions. Please share more, please?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

As for my higher self appearing every where in my dreams, this is very interesting. Could you possibly explain what a "higher self" is exactly?

This is your higher self.... www.erinpavlina.com...

We have a new member on our post. Have you read his accounts on OBEs yet?
Glad to see you back here. Did you get my U2U?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical

OMG I WANT MORE!!! Tell me everything!!!! Your accounts are blowing my mind, especially the mention of aliens and demons. Aliens..... I am still to be convinced. Demons, I have my encounters that were not in dreams and very real. I have been meaning to share this but I keep bringing up other things and asking more questions. Please share more, please?

I knew you would be excited! Couldn't wait for you jump back on ATS!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join