It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by sled735

I have been experiencing things other people would consider strange from the age of 4 and it has been ongoing most of my life. In my experience for people who have lifelong magnetism for the paranormal it is common for there to be many types of events in your life and yes ufo's seem to be among those things. I am still trying to understand it all but some of us are like a magnet for the supernatural and paranormal things in this reality. Send me a pm and we can talk about this more.

I'm a new member, and still learning my around here. How do I send a private message? You may have to contact me. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have had multiple types of paranormal experiences. From visions, to sounds to sensations to dreams so vivid I could still hear them after waking up. Things moving near me by themselves. small flashes of light inside my van. Visited by someone who appeared to be a classic example of a grey alien. saw a stargate in the sky and have witnesses. saw two silver clad being come up out of the ground and leap through the air like they were made of electricity. they vanished into thin air and something tried to grab me. I've been puppetized numerous times which sometimes resulted in severe confusion, sometimes resulted in dancing. Premonitions. Being used as a mouthpiece. Finding small metal triangle in my body. Meeting people i dreamed about and sensing their agenda toward me. Being told relations of people i could not possibly know those things about. Sometimes i feel like I'm in a little cave and i hear flutes and i get this very familiar feeling of looking at the horizon and it feels like I'm home.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
I have had multiple types of paranormal experiences. From visions, to sounds to sensations to dreams so vivid I could still hear them after waking up. Things moving near me by themselves. small flashes of light inside my van. Visited by someone who appeared to be a classic example of a grey alien. saw a stargate in the sky and have witnesses. saw two silver clad being come up out of the ground and leap through the air like they were made of electricity. they vanished into thin air and something tried to grab me. I've been puppetized numerous times which sometimes resulted in severe confusion, sometimes resulted in dancing. Premonitions. Being used as a mouthpiece. Finding small metal triangle in my body. Meeting people i dreamed about and sensing their agenda toward me. Being told relations of people i could not possibly know those things about. Sometimes i feel like I'm in a little cave and i hear flutes and i get this very familiar feeling of looking at the horizon and it feels like I'm home.

So, is the metal triangle still there? Where is/was it on your body? Very interesting, indeed! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have heard loud demonic shreiks and unearthly moans within the graveyard that borders our back yard and others have also heard those sounds with me,when i was around 15yrs old...

I have had our land line phone ring while off the hook in my hand and i almost fainted with terror when suddenly bursts of cackling laughter and wild animal like growls came out of the phones speaker and others who were with me also heard those awful sounds,after i threw the phone across the room,when i was around 20yrs old...

I have had my lower body levitated off of my bed and held there for a few minutes as i lay on my stomach in the dark,when i was around 15yrs old...

I have heard disembodied female voices whisper my name from close above me,when no one else was there, when i was around 12yrs old...

I have been paralyzed in my bed in the dark with my eyes open and saw visions of an old man with long white hair and beard blowing in the wind of a silent storm and he said while looking right into my eyes..."32 quartz its the devil"...quarts or quartz? i do not know,but those are the words that were spoken to me that night,when i was around 27yrs old...

I have heard a powerful and very loud crash and bang sound on the roof of a single story house where i once was babysitting two small kids one night,that came without warning and shook the living room we were in and sent the two little kids i was watching running out of the room in tears asking me,what was that? and when i looked outside on the roof with a flashlight,there was nothing there,nothing on the ground and no marks on the roof, when i was around 13yrs old...

I have sensed an invisible presence in my bedroom at night,that seemed to move closer to me,then felt invisible lips kiss the side of my face,along with a breath of warm air from the mouth of something that seemed very female,when i was around 16yrs old...

I have answered the ringing phone,only to hear what i believe were demons imitating my long dead grandmothers voice and she sounded furious and vengeful and she knew it was me on the other end of the phone,although i never said a word,because she proceded to scream my name like some kind of enraged monster,i was so horrified that i could not speak,when i was around 18yrs old...

I have seen strange half human creatures swimming against the oceans waves with my mother at Nantasket Beach,as she walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at,when i was around 5yrs old...

I have,along with three other people one autumn night,seen a black circular shape descend to tree top height and block out the stars right in front and above us and it was humming and swirling and the leaves were blowing all around our feet and then it quickly ascended as the stars came back into view and the next day in the newspaper,an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter,when i was around 30yrs old...

I have heard very weird and somehow almost unearthly sounds of ringing bells and chimes outside above our house,as i layed in bed in the dark listening to them in my third floor bedroom,on a summer night with the windows open,when i was around 10yrs old...

Some of those things still happen to me ocasionally and some of them that i listed were,so far,one time events and encounters...

I am aware that these things exist and they are aware that i know about them.I was born with the knowledge of their reality already in my memory and i think some of them dont like me very much for spreading the truth about their existence in our world and i no longer have any fear of them and that enrages some of them all the more...

I have been extremely clairvoyant ever since i can remember,which is all the way back to when i was an infant and not one word above is a lie and if i am laughed at or ridiculed for telling some of these strange and sometimes terrifying things that have happened to me then so be it...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

So, is the metal triangle still there? Where is/was it on your body? Very interesting, indeed! Thanks for sharing.

no, I pulled it out.

One day my tongue had a small bump on it that felt very sore. it was a swollen taste bud and i could not figure out why it was so sore and bugging the crap out of me. I could see no area where my tongue had been cut or perforated and so i decided that i was just going to pull this swollen taste bud right off my tongue and simply let the hole it would leave heal. It was just so aggravating. i decided there was something wrong with this one for whatever reason.

little did i know that taste buds are in there pretty good. I ha a hold of it with tweezers but they don't just pull out very easily. As i held it i had to cut at the side of it and as soon as i did this small black metallic triangle popped right out.

I decided this was very strange because the way the tongue is, if something gets stuck in it... because it is one solid muscle it's going to work it's way out most likely. this was not coming out on it's own and it did not bleed until I got it out.

i stared at that thing so long that i nearly went crosseyed. i left it on the window seal. i was looking at it there because the light was better. i eventually just gave up and decided that i had no idea what it was and probably never would. I'm sure someone has wiped it away by now as this was many years ago... but it was an apartment in my hometown in south georgia.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You should have saved that thing and had it analysed. Oh, and that was a really nasty description of removing it by the way.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You should have saved that thing and had it analysed. Oh, and that was a really nasty description of removing it by the way.

lol... if that makes your stomach churn... then please don't ever watch science or medical shows.
you'll be traumatized.

i know now that i should have saved it but things were a bit different back then. i had several encounters over the course of my life but had not really figured out why this would be happening to me personally, so i dismissed it eventually as some fluke of nature or something. I would not have known who to take it to or if anyone would even care. lord knows that no one really did or said anything about any of my stories other than just sitting there looking puzzled. Things paint more of a story these days and there are so many things happening around the world like this... more people are likely to take interest. Even though i know there must have been interested people back then, i had no internet or anything like that to read and talk about these things.

My ex was even standing there telling me he thought i had been abducted, but i could really not see how this information was going to help me in any way shape or form other than to paint me as weirder and weirder among my peers who some already treated me like some kind of mystery to unravel by constantly psychoanalyzing me... and often in some very unkind ways. these things did not seem very close to home at the time.. and it's probably good i did not become so concerned about these matters because it would have meant even more years of me sitting around wondering and biting my fingernails trying to figure out what happened to my visitor so many years ago.

I'm going crazy for answers right now... to imagine adding years onto that wait. I'm kind of glad i didn't make a big deal out of it then... for my own peace of mind. i sure as hell would like to know what it was NOW though!
Now there is no doubt that there must be much more to this story.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

no, I pulled it out.

One day my tongue had a small bump on it that felt very sore. it was a swollen taste bud and i could not figure out why it was so sore and bugging the crap out of me. I could see no area where my tongue had been cut or perforated and so i decided that i was just going to pull this swollen taste bud right off my tongue and simply let the hole it would leave heal. It was just so aggravating. i decided there was something wrong with this one for whatever reason.

little did i know that taste buds are in there pretty good. I ha a hold of it with tweezers but they don't just pull out very easily. As i held it i had to cut at the side of it and as soon as i did this small black metallic triangle popped right out.

I decided this was very strange because the way the tongue is, if something gets stuck in it... because it is one solid muscle it's going to work it's way out most likely. this was not coming out on it's own and it did not bleed until I got it out.

i stared at that thing so long that i nearly went crosseyed. i left it on the window seal. i was looking at it there because the light was better. i eventually just gave up and decided that i had no idea what it was and probably never would. I'm sure someone has wiped it away by now as this was many years ago... but it was an apartment in my hometown in south georgia.

OUCH!!!!!!! Oh, that hurts just hearing you describe it! You do realize that E.T.s put those metal things in people for some reason, don't you? I don't know if it's to keep track of them, or to help with some health issue, but that's probably where it came from. Thanks for sharing (I think).

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yes, i know ETs do that and I have had close contact with what would probably be described as an ET... even though he might actually be from earth for all i know but yes, he was altogether different.... and yes, he probably did things to me. I'm pretty sure he did. i do not recall any of that but I get the feeling there are many things i do not recall.

i don't know why he would have done that but the government also does things like this.

I have had near narcoleptic episodes while driving down the highway and had to nap in some strange remote areas to keep from wrecking where things like this could have also occurred. I am 100% positive that people in the government are also following me and i have written about this in other threads. It's hard to say why but I feel it might be highly conducive material. this could perhaps?? allow more subtle frequencies to travel through it and manipulate that area of the body perhaps??

just a theory because like i was saying before, i have been used as a mouthpiece in a certain situation to help support the disinfo campaign that paints these beings as evil and destroyers of mankind and his systems. For a while there i was having all sorts of weird religious people on my case because someone was seeding the idea that i was a witch and had opened a portal of evil into the world through dark prophecy. people on this site have even tried indirectly referring to me as a witch because they know who i am and they are just picking up on the remains of that leftover tactic.

It involved 9/11.

this year is the first time that i am starting to see the possibility that the elites did 9/11.
I sincerely thought crazy people in the dessert heat were solely responsible but now I see how some are just easily manipulated when they want or need anything or feel they have a reason to fight.

what i am seeing now is a completely different picture.

I seemed to know somewhere in the back of my mind that 9/11 was going to happen because i basically saw it break down in my mind even though i had no idea what or where i was seeing... i just knew it was about capitalism and the current system. 7 years before it happened... and then i frogot all about it.

somehow i knew this would happen because the things that came out of my mouth were articulated much better than anything else I was saying at the time in my drunken state and quite frankly, i had no idea what the hell i was saying or talking about.

but SOMEBODY did....

Oh yes, somebody did... and these #ers tried to personally demonize me.

people with certain bioelectronic technology knew about 9/11. i FIRMLY believe this now.

i believe elites were directly handling the terrorists like maddened puppets.
edit on 23-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

You have been given a 'gift'. Not all gifts are what we would choose for ourselves. Whether your purpose is to inspire someone with your experience, or to have an active role in some event, you won't know until you are in it, and you won't be in it until you are ready.
Rest easy and learn to accept what you have. Protect yourself and those you hold dear by learning about yourself so as to prevent being exposed to things beyond your current scope. Find a mentor whom you can trust and learn. Namaste.

Drop me a line anytime if you wish to talk.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok, I am in. I have read enough posts that I am feeling courageous enough to put myself out here. lol

I come from a long line of weather witches, water witches, hearth witches, pagans, mystics, astrologers and tarot readers. The last two or three generations flirted with these ideas less and less as they became 'civilized' and brought to 'religion'. Me? I am a product of my time, I was born in the first half of the 70's and truly believe that I am a Warrior Childe for the Rainbow and Crystal children I have met. Spirits, ghosts and the other side have always been in and out of my life since I was barely able to breathe, in fact, one of the earliest experiences is when I was 4 and my younger sister was two.
We lived in half of a house that was, like many old houses, built to be a single family home then divided for rental purposes. It still stands today in Bowmanville, ON. Aunt Linda had come to visit from the east coast and had taken me for a walk to the park. My mother, having been ill, was sleeping with my sister in the upstairs bedroom. Dad was a factory worker and was two towns over at the plant. As we walked down the sidewalk, in broad daylight, coming from the park to come home, my Aunt Linda (claims as I was too young to have memory of this event, this has been passed to me many times over the years with integrity in information) saw someone in the front door waving towards us to make our way. This was at approximately 250ft away from the porch and front door. With the screen door not opening she figured it was my Mother waving us in for some reason. It appeared that the inside door was open, the screen was not and someone was waving. At some point during the approach, Aunt Linda had to look down at me for something, keeping me going, in the right direction etc, and had lost visual contact with the front door. When she looked up again, it was closed and no one appeared to be standing in it. Not thinking much about it, she got continued at my four year old pace and when we arrived and mounted the steps to the front porch and opened the screen door, lo and behold, the main door was locked. Aunt Linda thought this pretty odd, somewhat frustrating as she just saw (whom she thought) my Mom, her sister, beckoning. She pounded on the door for a few minutes until finally my Mom answered, groggy from nap. Aunt Linda, having the door now open caught the wiff of fire. She stepped into the kitchen and starting looking for it. Off the kitchen was the electrical panel for the house and it was smoking and belching flames. Mom was totally unaware and there was not another adult in the house. The visitor (after careful deliberation) was thought to be protective and was trying to get Aunt Linda back faster to save the house and people from disaster.

True story to my knowledge and passed down to me from my Mom and Aunt Linda.

I have more, but will pause as I have not relived that for some time and I am now actually at a point in my life when I have some measure of memory recall. I think I will medatate for a bit. Namaste.

edit on 23-2-2012 by EarthChilde because: typo fix

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have a couple of odd things that have been happening since we bought this house about 6 years ago. The first has been an off and on occurrence. We have all seen this, my wife,son, daughter and myself. This past summer I came in through the front door,walked into the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye, down the hallway, saw what I thought was my wife walk from our bedroom, across the hall, to the bathroom. Thinking it was her, I started talking to her about something. Getting no answer, I went to the bathroom to see why she wasn't answering. No one there. I went looking for her and she had been out on the back porch reading. I had been working out front on the roses and she had been out back for at least 20 minutes. This has happened several times to different members of the family. I'll post the other if any are interested.

Forgot to mention, we were the only ones home at the time, kids were gone.
edit on 23-2-2012 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I wonder where this phantom was coming from that you saw and just as mysteriously,where was it going? and whatever you or anyone else may do inside your home,dont start messing around with a ouija board or hold a seance,or have you already? because doing those things will most likely open windows and doorways,invisible portals through which all sorts of evil and sinister entities will be able to come pouring through,into your home and into your lives...
edit on 23-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde
Ok, I am in. I have read enough posts that I am feeling courageous enough to put myself out here. lol

I come from a long line of weather witches, water witches, hearth witches, pagans, mystics, astrologers and tarot readers. The last two or three generations flirted with these ideas less and less as they became 'civilized' and brought to 'religion'. Me? I am a product of my time, I was born in the first half of the 70's and truly believe that I am a Warrior Childe for the Rainbow and Crystal children I have met. Spirits, ghosts and the other side have always been in and out of my life since I was barely able to breathe, in fact, one of the earliest experiences is when I was 4 and my younger sister was two.
We lived in half of a house that was, like many old houses, built to be a single family home then divided for rental purposes. It still stands today in Bowmanville, ON. Aunt Linda had come to visit from the east coast and had taken me for a walk to the park. My mother, having been ill, was sleeping with my sister in the upstairs bedroom. Dad was a factory worker and was two towns over at the plant. As we walked down the sidewalk, in broad daylight, coming from the park to come home, my Aunt Linda (claims as I was too young to have memory of this event, this has been passed to me many times over the years with integrity in information) saw someone in the front door waving towards us to make our way. This was at approximately 250ft away from the porch and front door. With the screen door not opening she figured it was my Mother waving us in for some reason. It appeared that the inside door was open, the screen was not and someone was waving. At some point during the approach, Aunt Linda had to look down at me for something, keeping me going, in the right direction etc, and had lost visual contact with the front door. When she looked up again, it was closed and no one appeared to be standing in it. Not thinking much about it, she got continued at my four year old pace and when we arrived and mounted the steps to the front porch and opened the screen door, lo and behold, the main door was locked. Aunt Linda thought this pretty odd, somewhat frustrating as she just saw (whom she thought) my Mom, her sister, beckoning. She pounded on the door for a few minutes until finally my Mom answered, groggy from nap. Aunt Linda, having the door now open caught the wiff of fire. She stepped into the kitchen and starting looking for it. Off the kitchen was the electrical panel for the house and it was smoking and belching flames. Mom was totally unaware and there was not another adult in the house. The visitor (after careful deliberation) was thought to be protective and was trying to get Aunt Linda back faster to save the house and people from disaster.

True story to my knowledge and passed down to me from my Mom and Aunt Linda.

I have more, but will pause as I have not relived that for some time and I am now actually at a point in my life when I have some measure of memory recall. I think I will medatate for a bit. Namaste.

edit on 23-2-2012 by EarthChilde because: typo fix

Great story! Thanks for finding your courage to share this with us. Now see..... that didn't hurt too bad, did it?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

NO. Have never messed with a ouija board and have advised my kids to never get involved with that stuff. There are too many things in this world we don't understand. What ever it is, it's not harmful. We just see it, have never had any kind of interaction. We have tried to get EVPs, but with iffy results.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I have a couple of odd things that have been happening since we bought this house about 6 years ago. The first has been an off and on occurrence. We have all seen this, my wife,son, daughter and myself. This past summer I came in through the front door,walked into the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye, down the hallway, saw what I thought was my wife walk from our bedroom, across the hall, to the bathroom. Thinking it was her, I started talking to her about something. Getting no answer, I went to the bathroom to see why she wasn't answering. No one there. I went looking for her and she had been out on the back porch reading. I had been working out front on the roses and she had been out back for at least 20 minutes. This has happened several times to different members of the family. I'll post the other if any are interested.

Forgot to mention, we were the only ones home at the time, kids were gone.
edit on 23-2-2012 by DAVID64 because: add

I just saw a similar story like this on Ghost Hunters. I forget what they called that type of ghost, but it had a certain name. Anyway, they aren't good to have around. The only way they found to get rid of it was by tricking the ghost into coming into contact with whoever it is impersonating. It will leave before it does this.
Does anyone else have any info about this type of haunting? We're all here to help each other!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just to clear things up, this did not look like my wife. I just saw a person out of the corner of my eye. Since my wife and I were the only ones home at the time, I naturally assumed it was her. When any one else sees this, they just say they saw someone walk in to the bathroom. This seems like a residual type haunting. The "spirit" does the same thing almost every time. Either walking from the bedroom to the bath room, or bath room to bedroom. The other thing going on is a bit more creepy, and since I saw almost the same thing on a documentary, a little more worrying.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Just to clear things up, this did not look like my wife. I just saw a person out of the corner of my eye. Since my wife and I were the only ones home at the time, I naturally assumed it was her. When any one else sees this, they just say they saw someone walk in to the bathroom. This seems like a residual type haunting. The "spirit" does the same thing almost every time. Either walking from the bedroom to the bath room, or bath room to bedroom. The other thing going on is a bit more creepy, and since I saw almost the same thing on a documentary, a little more worrying.

Well, that's a relief! Now tell us about the "other" thing!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok. Like I said, this is a bit creepy. This doesn't happen often, maybe once a month. Sometimes when I'm asleep, I wake up cause I feel something walking across the foot of the bed. Not like a person, but, you know when a cat is not sure of it's footing, how they will carefully, step by step go across something? Like that. Very light, very slow. I usually fall asleep with the TV on and there is enough light to see that nothing is there. I never sit up suddenly, just open my eyes enough to see and watch. We have cats, but I have felt these foot steps going across the bed while being able to plainly see there's no cat in the room.. I saw a docu a while back of some woman having a similar problem and actually caught hers on video. A nasty, creepy looking little creature, about the size of a small monkey. But, so far,I haven't seen anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Here is another one of my experiences, probably the most mind-boggling of them all...

I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club. Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object. As I knelt over getting a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months prior in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I was pale as a ghost. I told her what happened, and she was speechless! When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! Still don't know what to make out of this! Anyone ever experienced anything like this?

hi dont know if this was already posted but ive had similar experiences twice now
and so have alot of other people or so it would seem amasci.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join