It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 39
264
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 
I've never been the same since we heard those terrifying sounds,i was permanently altered,forced to face a diabolical unknown at the young age of 15.They suddenly engulfed us without any warning at all,as if we were immersed within them.They were like a bizarre combination of wild animal and demented human sounds and they were extremely evil.I still wonder why we heard them within a cemetary? a supposed final resting place. The cemetary,st.patricks,was started around 1850 and it is mostly,but not only,an irish cemetary and perhaps we heard a banshee screaming and growling at close range? I think it was built upon very old and very desecrated indian burial grounds and i still live right next to it.I believe that if i went out there at night,by myself,or with other people,i could provoke it into screaming and growling again...


edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by sled735
 
I've never been the same since we heard those terrifying sounds,i was permanently altered,forced to face a diabolical unknown at the young age of 15.They suddenly engulfed us without any warning at all,as if we were immersed within them.They were like a bizarre combination of wild animal and demented human sounds and they were extremely evil.I still wonder why we heard them within a cemetary? a supposed final resting place. The cemetary,st.patricks,was started around 1850 and it is mostly,but not only,an irish cemetary and perhaps we heard a banshee screaming and growling at close range? I think it was built upon very old and very desecrated indian burial grounds and i still live right next to it.I believe that if i went out there at night,by myself,or with other people,i could provoke it into screaming and growling again...


edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Well, don't do that...okay?
No telling what evil is behind it.

I'm just curious... have you ever been to a "real" psychic? I would love to hear a reading on you! I bet it would be mind-blowing! You may gain some insight as to what is going on, and who, or what is after you in this life. Sounds like something has attached itself to you for some reason. Did you upset something in a past life, or what? Maybe you just need to have your house cleansed, and purge whatever it is from your person also.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical
 


Did you see my post about the sage smudge stick? I added more to it that you may have missed.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


I thought I already did, but saw I hadn't yet.
There you go.






posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735
 


I thought I already did, but saw I hadn't yet.
There you go.





Thanks, Dardblade71.
I really appreciate it.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735
 






I won't be on here at night any more. I work 3rd shift, and I have been on vacation for the past 9 days. That ends tomorrow.
I always check ATS as soon as I get home. So keep the stories coming ( everyone! ) and I'll read them, and respond, if I need to.
Thanks for all your GREAT stories!


Oh, come on people! I don't need to be online and hold your hand to get you to continue to post your stories do I?

I'm sure someone out there has more to tell. So.............. tell us all about it!


Oh, and I wanted to add a "thank you" to whomever gave me another flag!

edit on 5/19/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 
I have often thought of having a psychic reading done,but i never have,maybe because i'm apprehensive about any negative of forboding aspects that a reading may reveal.I'm so psychic myself,a pisces,i could probably give people readings,just from looking into their eyes...


edit on 19-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by sled735
 
I have often thought of having a psychic reading done,but i never have,maybe because i'm apprehensive about any negative of forboding aspects that a reading may reveal.I'm so psychic myself,a pisces,i could probably give people readings,just from looking into their eyes...


edit on 19-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Yeah, I'm a little psychic myself. But people who are psychic can't read themselves. I was told at one of my readings I had at a "psychic fair" that I should be sitting there helping them do readings. I've been to five different "real" psychics over the years. All of them told me things that helped me in so many ways, I can't even begin to tell you! They can show you areas you need to improve on your life path, help you to see things you are holding on to from the past that needs to be let go. There's just so much they tell you, if you get one that's "the real deal". Therein lies the problem. There are so many that aren't the real deal. So if you ever go, do some research, and get referrals from people who have used them to see if they are legit first.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just to bring it to your attention... again..., there has been predictions made by Nostradamus, and the Mayans, that a mega earthquake will occur tomorrow (Sunday) when the Earth, sun, moon, and the Pleiades are in alignment. I looked up a time frame of when the annular eclipse will happen, and it stated 7:00 p.m. for Texas. So, you can add or subtract the hours for your timezone, depending on where you live. No mention in the predictions that it will happen exactly at the moment of maximum sun coverage, or not, but I was just curious, and thought I'd share my findings.

Everyone, please be safe, and be aware! Two predictions, by two different sources, made at different time periods in history, pointing to the same date............ gets my attention!


I don't know how much of an impact it will have on the U.S., but it wouldn't hurt to have extra food and water on hand in case there is an upset in shipping food supplies to the grocery stores. At least, if it doesn't happen, you won't have to go to the store for awhile, and that makes me happy in itself!
( I hate going to the grocery store! )
Here is a link you can check that shows all the quakes that have happened worldwide up to the present in real time. I check it every few hours, and it seems there has been another one somewhere! I don't know why the news channels aren't mentioning all these quakes! Maybe they don't want people to panic.

thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com...
edit on 5/19/2012 by sled735 because: Add link



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just came across this thread about a mega quake that will affect the U.S. coast. Get prepared!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, another good one...www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


Yeah, those are good threads if they happen. Entertaining if they don't.


The human seismograph one is interesting. I know people can and do feel that. I never have, but just the way I kind of see things in my head, I wouldn't doubt it is possible at all.
The other one, well, kind of along the same lines, different way of going about how they got their info.
Couldn't get a direct answer to how this specific one was done.

EQ predictions seem to be the most common predictions around here.
This place taught me the term "doom porn" lol

I once predicted an earthquake. A couple of years in a row I did a bunch of new years predictions, and one of them was a good sized shaker in WA/BC/AK. It hit right after the beginning of the next year. I was off by a little bit, but noticed in the long run, they seemed to be anywhere from 1 year to 3 years off if they happened at all.
(I let wishful thinking leak into what I was writing) Was kind of a cool little experiment with myself. Never know unless you try. I gave up on that though, if you look ahead at all the possibilities, it tends to get you down. I prefer to focus on the now now.

I hope there is no mega quake. I hope they are wrong

edit on 19-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


I meant to send you a message that I did not have time to post anything due to my other thread. Sorry that I forgot. It is late here now so I am going for another smoke and if I am up for it I will share some things, comment, answer some questions you threw out there, and ask a question or two of my one. Time consuming to say the least since I believe I type a little slower than most so we will see how I feel.

Good luck everyone with the earthquakes, sounds like fun.... I mean... interesting.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735
 






I won't be on here at night any more. I work 3rd shift, and I have been on vacation for the past 9 days. That ends tomorrow.
I always check ATS as soon as I get home. So keep the stories coming ( everyone! ) and I'll read them, and respond, if I need to.
Thanks for all your GREAT stories!


Oh, come on people! I don't need to be online and hold your hand to get you to continue to post your stories do I?

I'm sure someone out there has more to tell. So.............. tell us all about it!




I wasn't directing the above statement to you, Timical. It was meant for everyone, just in case you misunderstood.

Anyone on the east coast, watch out for a tsunami!!!!! If the earthquake happens, it will do major damage to that area, and Florida... according to everything they are predicting. Hope everyone is safe.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


I think I am pretty much done with my thread, as soon as Druid42 posted an explanation he/she got four stars(one from me). I countered his/her statements and threw up an 8th video explaining how crucial it was to analyze it and out of all the hard work I put into answering all the questions and providing more than enough evidence I get a measly 5 flags and handful of stars. I feel like everyone read Druid42's post and STOPPED. WTF ATS?!?!?!? It is as though people are only giving credit to threads that are easily debunked with in the first two pages but quality stuff is not worth touching. Guess I will never know what the crap it was.... freaking super.

Sorry had to vent. Anyways I will look through the posts on this thread and comment on some stuff and should have something up for tomorrow night... I am taking a break for now from ATS.

In regards to the incoming threat to my home state, well I have got my floaties ready



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735
 




In regards to the incoming threat to my home state, well I have got my floaties ready


You have very compelling evidence for a real UFO... that's why people aren't commenting! You did a great job!

Maybe the UFO is there to beam people up before the big earthquake wipes out the life in your area?

(But then, who knows? It really could be!
)
edit on 5/20/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)


Have you read my post on this thread about my "close encounter"?
edit on 5/20/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment


It's on the first page, 8 or 9th post down. Replying to Dr. H***********.
edit on 5/20/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


I have read a lot of the pages on your thread but do not recall that one, I will look up and thank you for letting me know where to look. Also, thank you so much regarding my other thread. You have been most kind.

I just want to share this real quick as this current and like to know if you think it means anything.

For the past three nights, I have a visitor in my dreams. On my first night, it was just a random dream with not a whole lot of detail but there was a male in the background of the dream. On the second night, I was at my house about to be late for school, so I jumped into my car and drove off. I arrived at the building but inside it had an arcade. While playing a game, a young male approached me from the corner of the room. He said, "Hey remember me?" I replied, "No, what is your name?" He then says, "I am Boom Boom Ian." He went to say something else but I woke up. Last night, I was dreaming that I was in a large house on the first floor living room with my mom just passing time. There was a balcony on one side of the room(where a figure stood underneath) and a large window higher up on the wall across from the balcony. My mom asked me to open the blinds so I got off the couch and grabbed the rope to open the blinds(I have some kind of blinds in my current house). While holding the rope, about to pull, the same young man from previous dreams walks from the side of the room under the balcony. He came up and grabbed the rope above my hands so that I could not pull it down. I looked at him and recognized him from the other dream. I told him, "You must be a kid," based on his young appearance. He then tells me, "No." So I said, "Well then what are you?" As he begin to answer I woke up as though I was being physically shook. Any ideas? I am interested to see if it happens again tonight, but do not want to get my hopes up. I hope I am not bugging you by constantly asking questions, it seems that my inquisitive nature bothers others.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


Bottom of page 37: "Since you don't believe in UFOs, I can't tell you that the "thing" in your house may be an ET, can I?"
What leads you to think this??? I considered it, but not.... well I do not believe it to be true.

I reread my post about what happened with hearing something breathing in my ear... pretty obvious my state of mind.
Sorry about that.

5th post down on page 38: "IMO, orbs are human souls, shadow beings are from the Nephilim entities. Sometimes human spirits (orbs) will come around to protect the living humans from being harmed from the evil entities (shadow beings), or to run them off ( for lack of better wording )." This is what I was referring to about being "claimed". But I feel that I am claimed from both sides, good and a bad. I know I am claimed from the good as later post will reveal this. As for being claimed from the bad...well I think you can see my reasoning. My imaginary friend from childhood, I have not seen since, I think could be from a past life I guess as it is in my earliest memories. Nephilim entities? Are you saying this as lizard people or something in the astral realm?

You tossed in "Long Island Medium" on TLC, I saw the commercial for it have not seen any episodes myself. I will go ahead look up an episode of it on youtube if I can find one or at the very least see when it comes on the tube next.

Short story time about being protected.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical
 


Shute! I meant to press the quote button so I could refer back to your dream to help better interrupt it. Maybe I can remember most of it.

In dreams a house represents our body... or us...who we are. Okay, so your mom was there. She represents someone you look up to, and take advise from... someone you trust. She told you to open the blinds. This, to me, is a message to open your eyes and see the real picture, or the truth. Windows on a house would be like the eyes on your body. The guy that appeared is probably your spirit guide. I can't remember what you said about a balcony, but it must have some significant meaning for you to place importance on it, and remembering it. I'll have to go back and read it. If I get anything further, I'll let you know.

This may be pertaining to your thread. Maybe you need to "open your eyes to the truth" that you have caught a real UFO, and you are having a hard time believing it? If not that, then there is something that you need to open your eyes to, and see it as the truth.

Does that help explain it?



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735
 


I have read a lot of the pages on your thread but do not recall that one, I will look up and thank you for letting me know where to look. Also, thank you so much regarding my other thread. You have been most kind.

I just want to share this real quick as this current and like to know if you think it means anything.

For the past three nights, I have a visitor in my dreams. On my first night, it was just a random dream with not a whole lot of detail but there was a male in the background of the dream. On the second night, I was at my house about to be late for school, so I jumped into my car and drove off. I arrived at the building but inside it had an arcade. While playing a game, a young male approached me from the corner of the room. He said, "Hey remember me?" I replied, "No, what is your name?" He then says, "I am Boom Boom Ian." He went to say something else but I woke up. Last night, I was dreaming that I was in a large house on the first floor living room with my mom just passing time. There was a balcony on one side of the room(where a figure stood underneath) and a large window higher up on the wall across from the balcony. My mom asked me to open the blinds so I got off the couch and grabbed the rope to open the blinds(I have some kind of blinds in my current house). While holding the rope, about to pull, the same young man from previous dreams walks from the side of the room under the balcony. He came up and grabbed the rope above my hands so that I could not pull it down. I looked at him and recognized him from the other dream. I told him, "You must be a kid," based on his young appearance. He then tells me, "No." So I said, "Well then what are you?" As he begin to answer I woke up as though I was being physically shook. Any ideas? I am interested to see if it happens again tonight, but do not want to get my hopes up. I hope I am not bugging you by constantly asking questions, it seems that my inquisitive nature bothers others.


Okay, I'm going to try this again with your dream where I can refer back to it.

I don't really know what your first two dreams could mean, unless this guy is your spirit guide and this is his way of sort of "tapping you on your shoulder" in the dreams, saying, "Hey, remember me?" Then when he shows up in the next dreams you'll recognize him.
Your mom is asking you to "open your eyes" (the shades), but your spirit guide is not allowing it. Hummmmm....
I don't know why you would be getting mixed messages like that. The only other thing I can think of would be that this man is NOT your spirit guide, but he represents the "lower level" (being UNDER the balcony) of spirits, and he doesn't want you to see the truth so he holds on to the rope to prevent you from opening your eyes to the truth.
Does that make sense? Does this mean anything to you?



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical
 


While living in my house in Alpharetta, Ga many strange things happened here(i.e. the reaper). I grew up with an older brother who is 5 years older than myself. He used to always pick on me, but overtime this proved to be beneficial. Many many nights while going to sleep I would here a hand on the wall travel down the hallway, over the doors, stop at my door, and then jiggle the handle. Naturally I always thought this was my brother. One summer, between 9th and 10th grade, my brother went to Texas to spend with the family. During his time there I heard the hand on the wall one more time(the last time since). It did everything the same, even to the point of jiggling my door handle(I never locked it before this night). My first thought was, great he is at it again, until I realized my brother was in another state far far away. I slept under the covers for a while after this and even made sure the door was locked before getting into bed for at least a month.

Some time passes and my mother tells me that he will not be coming home from Texas, he totaled the family car before and this became his punishment(banishment if you will
). A short time after the school year began I had my biggest "oh crap moment". One night on the phone with my girlfriend at the time, my bed came off the ground in a circular pattern with one leg of the bed being lifted at a time starting with the left headboard leg. It made three full rotations. I was speechless. I had to go under the covers again, and hang up on my girlfriend. The next morning I talked to my mom, I did not tell her about the bed, just simply said what if I felt like evil was afoot. She told me to pray. I grew up in the church but at this point in my life was far from God. That night, BEFORE I TURNED OFF THE LIGHT, I said many many prayers. Feeling at ease, I finally turned off the light and went to sleep. The next morning I while getting dressed after taking a shower I saw a huge, 7 or 8ft light blue shadow person. There was not a single ounce of fear in me when I saw it. We waved to one another and I felt like it was telling me that it was here to keep an eye on me. This was one of the best mornings I have ever had. After everything was said and done I walked to school. On my walk to school I saw multiple shadow beings along the way, none of which were black. This was such a cool feeling.

As time passed not much else happened in that house other than things that were just weird, not scary.

I was trying to get a bowl out of the cabinet and the ice cream out of the freezer at the same time but my arms were not yet long enough. I grabbed my bowl and placed it on the counter and then opened the freezer door. While reaching for the ice cream I also reached to close the cabinet door with my left hand but it was just out of my reach. While not wanting to give up on either one, I waved my fingers at the cabinet(trying to reach it) when it closed by itself. I paused, said thanks, and then enjoyed my ice cream on a hot day.

The only thing that I have not mentioned that occurred at this house, was with my father's stereo. He absolutely loved music, so when my mother was about to throw away his old stereo we kept in the garage I asked if I could have it. She obliged and so I took up to my room, sat it on the floor next to my bed, and plugged it in. The light on the stereo was bright, but at the time I did not think anything of it. A few days pass and it is about 5 p.m. as I am hanging up shirts in my closet. I hear a soft noise but could not figure out where it was coming from. After I hung up a few more shirts I see my cd player under the bed that I lost months prior. Surprised and excited I pick it up and see that it is on so I put on the headphones for listen. It was playing my favorite song on the cd and the volume was not very loud so I tried to turn it up. When I pressed the button for more volume it was on 13 and would not go any higher so I turned it down and back up again because I knew it got louder than that. Funny thing is, the volume on goes back up to 10. After the song finishes, the cd player shuts off and wont turn back on. At this point I tilt my head like a dog in a state of confusion. This is when I notice the light on my father's stereo again. After looking at it for a minute I see that there is a tape in it and it is playing. So I walk over to investigate when I see that the volume bar is turned all the way down so as to be muted. I pause and think, "should I?" What was the harm right? I turn it up and hear a song and then the stereo shuts off just like the cd player. I tried to unplugging it and plugging back it in and messing with the volume but I could not even get the radio to play on it. I then go downstairs to tell my mom. She informs me that it was my father's favoritesong



new topics

top topics



 
264
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join