It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

The "chills" people experience are caused by the energy field of the "ghost". Most people report the area to be cold and causing the hair on their neck or arms to raise.
It's possible you walked through a ghost, but I don't see it as a trap. They were probably just standing there and you happened to be the one who walked through them.
It is a strange feeling when that happens, isn't it? LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychicmom
a reply to: Darkblade71 Honestly, my Books are badly Maligned and no one buys nor reads them.

My Books are likely not worth your time, unless you want to know my entire personal journey.

None of what I wrote is in any way fiction.

Are you self-publishing your books? Do you have anyone helping you with formatting? You might want to try CreatSpace.com They have a template you write your book in, and it formats it for you. Use the spell checker for misspelled words, and check your grammar. Then when you are ready to put it on sale, you answer some questions about how you want to market, set your price, and everything is ready to go. They sell your book on their site and you get paid royalties on each sale. You want to set the price so that you make enough to pay yourself, because they do take a chunk out for themselves. e-books sell more when they are priced under $5.00. Paperbacks can be priced anywhere you like, but it needs to be good quality to get a high price for it. Then you have to promote your book. ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE! Use social media sites, newspapers, and ask to do book signings at local book stores in your area, or cafes, or wherever. You would have to purchase your books first, but you get at the author discount price. You can still make a good profit if you have the money to buy 10-20 books at once to do a book signing.

I think paranormal books seem to do well as e-books, and when it's a true story, they sell even better. You might want to try that route first, but you would have to let people know it's out there, available for sale. When talking with other authors, I find the reason they don't sell is because they don't advertise enough, or they don't continue advertising.

Good luck! I still want to hear some of your experiences here. If you give us some good ones, people reading it here may want to purchase a copy.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes its a strange feeling indeed. I went from being well and healthy, nothing wrong to extreme chills attack freezing.

The first part of my post was a friends coworker who saw something that looked like a bear and about same size as a bear in the middle of the road on a highway by sedona az area except that they just drove right through it like it wasn't there. No damage or impact. There was two of them riding in a pick up truck and both felt chills as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: psychicmom

Sounds like how I plan on writing mine.

An autobiography that will bore the hell out of some people and make others really think a little.
No one will read mine...
It will bore them.

Unless they are psychic and understand the journey...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
Yes its a strange feeling indeed. I went from being well and healthy, nothing wrong to extreme chills attack freezing.

The first part of my post was a friends coworker who saw something that looked like a bear and about same size as a bear in the middle of the road on a highway by sedona az area except that they just drove right through it like it wasn't there. No damage or impact. There was two of them riding in a pick up truck and both felt chills as well.

I replied to you post yesterday, but my computer timed out before it posted it. I'll try again...

My cousin was driving home one evening around dusk through the rural area where she lives, still light enough to see the road without headlights though. She had her son in the front passengers seat and her daughter in the back. They were both in their late teens.
As she rounded a curve a black figure leaped from the side of the road and landed square in the middle of where her car would hit it. She had no time to react; she thought it was a person, but it went right through the car!

She said all three of them saw the black mist go through the car and out the back window, and they felt it too.

She called me as soon as she got home, and she was torn up pretty bad. Yeah, that would freak someone out!

I think maybe some of these black misty things are trying to make people wreck. Either that, or they are trying to hitch a ride and go home with people.

I'm glad it didn't work with your friends or my cousin!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi, I'm still lurking from time to time.
I just wanted to comment that I read a paranormal book in the last couple of years. I'm not sure if I remember the title correctly or not, saved by the light or something like that.
A relative had the book, read it, then asked if I was interested in it.
It was a story about how a guy got struck by lightning, died, went to heaven and came back.
The topic caught my attention and got me reading. The story was interesting and kept my attention. I finished the book pretty quick.

I believe it was the only book I've read cover to cover in several years. I spend a lot of time on my iPad and computers so I rarely read books anymore. I found out the guy didn't even live that far away from me, if he is still living and didn't move. I find reading about true life stories that give possible insight about life after death or information you don't know to be interesting. However the topic needs to catch my attention. I just wanted to share what I found interesting to read about. I've had a few paranormal incidents but nothing lately.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
Hi, I'm still lurking from time to time.
I just wanted to comment that I read a paranormal book in the last couple of years. I'm not sure if I remember the title correctly or not, saved by the light or something like that.
A relative had the book, read it, then asked if I was interested in it.
It was a story about how a guy got struck by lightning, died, went to heaven and came back.
The topic caught my attention and got me reading. The story was interesting and kept my attention. I finished the book pretty quick.

I believe it was the only book I've read cover to cover in several years. I spend a lot of time on my iPad and computers so I rarely read books anymore. I found out the guy didn't even live that far away from me, if he is still living and didn't move. I find reading about true life stories that give possible insight about life after death or information you don't know to be interesting. However the topic needs to catch my attention. I just wanted to share what I found interesting to read about. I've had a few paranormal incidents but nothing lately.

Is that the Dannion Brinkley story? That is a good read!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

That is what it sounds like to me too,
great book!

I think he had a bunch of predictions in it from watching "tv screens" in his near death experience..

I wonder how those have turned out?

*ponder*

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Thank you Orion. I'll have to check that book out. Hopefully, it comes in e-book format. I can't afford much more these days, and I'd love to read it.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
About a half of year ago I saw my toilet paper roll in front of me reaching up for me while I was sitting on the can. Like a ghost was holding it. I struck it down with my hand but I swear it rose up again and this time it looked like something was pinching it from one centimeter from its end and it was reaching up for me half way where I was sitting. It was like floating in the air straight at my face. I could not believe what I was seeing. There was no wind what so ever. I must admit that I was very drunk at the time and ran to hide in bed and passed out but the event still keeps puzzling me. A night before I went to the graveyard to visit my uncle who had passed away and touched his tombstone and suddenly felt like a jolt of electricity was running through me. I quickly took my arm off from the tombstone and watched my father to light up a candle on the grave. This is the only photo I got from the event. I took like six pixtures but they are lost because my old phone broke down and is in the trashbin. Thanks for letting me share my spooky experience! The event made me to shoot some spooky videos to give me some peace of mind of what happened and to have some laughs about it. Now that I remembered, I think I have seen a shadow person too about 15 years ago below the staircase at my friends house.

-Andy

www.instagram.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Prowler77

Welcome to ATS and my thread, Andy... I mean, Prowler77.

Judging from the picture you shared, it could have been like that and stayed that way due the law of physics, which I won't get in to, but because you were drunk at the time, your mind made you think it was being held up.
But, you did say you smacked it down and it rose up again, so... hmmm.

The only paranormal answer I have is, maybe it was your uncle trying to scare you so you would stop drinking, or it could have been the shadow person trying to scare you.

Thank you for joining our group of seekers here and sharing your story.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Prowler77

Welcome to ATS and my thread, Andy... I mean, Prowler77.

Judging from the picture you shared, it could have been like that and stayed that way due the law of physics, which I won't get in to, but because you were drunk at the time, your mind made you think it was being held up.
But, you did say you smacked it down and it rose up again, so... hmmm.

The only paranormal answer I have is, maybe it was your uncle trying to scare you so you would stop drinking, or it could have been the shadow person trying to scare you.

Thank you for joining our group of seekers here and sharing your story.

Thank you for wellcoming me here. I have been a lurker for a long time! Greetings from Finland to all of you my friends with bad ass tinfoil hats! I salute you!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How's everyone doing? I think we've "fallen asleep at the wheel" again.

No worry, people come in shifts... it's always happened that way with this thread since the beginning, so anyone out there reading, hang in there; it's not over until it's over! LOL

Just to stay on topic, things have been slow with the paranormal events for me lately, but I have been seeing white shadows pass through the kitchen, almost a nightly thing these days.
As long as they are white, I have no problem with them being here.

How about you all? Anything paranormal going on in your life you would like to discuss?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is paranormal but I had a lot of good luck while on vacation. While at the beach, the weatherman forecasted rain and clouds. While there were lots of clouds, no rain at the beach I was at during the daytime and blue sky appeared right in my area on all days. Seemed unusual since I saw cloudy gloomy skies in every other direction I looked. It was raining inland for 3 whole days all day every day until it was time to leave. Partly cloudy with no rain for the long drive back. I can't complain about that. I was traveling with one relative who just kept saying the lord is looking out for us. It was either that or we were really lucky. If traveling with the one relative again in the future, I think I will make all the reservations. We were lucky twice that things were not busy because the reservations were messed up.

The low pressure system formerly known as Julia seemed to stick around the Myrtle Beach area for two weeks. I had originally planned to visit the prior week and the low pressure area just wouldn't leave the coastal area. While at the beach, it almost resembled the eye of some type of tropical system right over my location with the blue sky right overhead. The weather girl said the low pressure was right there. I'm happy the weather cooperated. I saw it raining in the distance towards North Myrtle while swimming in the sun in the ocean at Myrtle Beach. I managed to get a slight sunburn in only about 45 to 60 minutes too. It has faded already so no issue. I was trying to avoid getting burnt.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm glad it worked out in your favor.

Maybe someone had some orgonite in the area that made the rain clouds break up above you.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If our universe is a hologram or simulation, it would all make sense if I did somehow have some communication with the AI in charge and I saw weird things happening in my location because the AI could as easily alter the weather in my area as anyone could raise their arm to say hi. Now if the AI read my thoughts that I really didn't like putting on sun tan lotion nor getting burned, a storm hanging around the area only providing occasional sun all seems like the AI trying to please me in a weird way. Or you could argue the AI read the minds of several people at the beach who wanted to see the sun and voila, the sky cleared up and we had blue sky while it rained all day inland. I'm glad I had a lucky coincidence.

In times past though, I have seen extremely unusual weather conditions right in my area as if something was altering the weather in my area.

When a dust devil formed around me that one time, I had been thinking about the wind blowing around me. If we live in a simulation universe and the AI in charge reads our thoughts, it is interesting to speculate what if the AI likes to mess around with some of us?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I often have experiences, a lot of the time it stems from the dream world but it's so real. The latest was visions of a force approaching....Its hard to explain or believe.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You never know, Orion, you just never know!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MerlintheUnholy

Welcome to ATS, and more importantly, welcome to my thread.

"Dreams" are often more real that our so called reality. That's where we communicate with our higher-selves, spirit guides, and angels... and ETs. We are shown things in our dreams that might be something to prepare us for an upcoming event. Which leads me to this...

There is a force approaching! It's a force from our sun, and the energy it's sending out now is stronger than ever, so I've been hearing from people in the know. This "force" is making more and more people "awake" to certain truths that have been hidden from us for thousands of years. People are becoming more intuitive, and if they already have "abilities", those are getting even stronger.

There is also another force approaching. It's the 2016 election. I can't tell if the "electricity" I feel in the air is coming from the people rising up to go head to head with the Cabal, or if it's coming from the Cabal themselves, trying every last move they have to stay in power. Whichever one it is... it's strong!

What kind of force would you describe your dream being? Care to share some of your other dreams?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Every time I visit ATS it feels like a paranormal experience.

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join