It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This one is for you DarkBlade. Enjoy! LOL

I'm posting the URL here because there is more than one video to follow this. There are seven, to be exact, and they are all stories of Hauntings in Alaska.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've had a few experiences, in my early teens I had really strong blowing in my ear whilst in my bed, then nothing for years. At about 25 I saw an orb, an ice white/blue orb the size of a golf ball fly across my room, I promised myself at that point that I would always remember that and never let anyone tell me that didnt happen because it was one of the most amazing and magical things I've ever seen.
Then now in my 30's I've taken an interest in meditating in the hope of encouraging some sort of activity, this worked and I'm still only a beginner but I regulary got touched on my face. Almost like a kiss on my nose as I went to sleep which didnt worry me at all.

However, one night in November last year, on a night that I didnt meditate at all I received a particularly firm and with strength slap on my backside, enough to make me shoot over on my back. I haven't done any meditation since as I've scared the hell out of myself but feeling I may try again soon at somepoint

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: properchippa

Welcome to ATS, and my thread, Properchippa.

Blue orbs are suppose to be very highly advanced spiritual Beings. Consider yourself lucky to have been visited by one.

As for the meditation, I completely understand that! I also had a bad experience once, and slacked off after it happened. The thing we need to do is to always say a prayer (to your angels, spirit guide, Creator, etc.) for protection and ask that nothing evil comes through. They will help us, if we only remember to ask.

Thanks for stopping in. I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for replying to me sled735, that's very interesting about the orb. I knew it was rare to see an orb with your bare eyes but I didn't realise about being a highly advanced spiritual being, I shall be reading more about this tonight for sure. Would love to hear about your meditation experience? And if you meditate now? I'm sorry if you have already posted about this but its a long thread to read through! Thanks for doing this thread, it's great to hear other peoples point of view that don't think your a nutcase lol

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Okay, to give you the short version (because I have told it here a couple of times already), I started hearing a couple of voices. One sounded like a male, but with a very high-toned voice. Then the other voice took over, drowning out the other; it was very deep and ominous.
I asked it's name, and it said what sounded like "Saul". So, I repeated "Saul?"
And he said, "No, not Saul... Seoul!"
So I repeated the name again, which still sounded like Saul to me. LOL
It upset him that I wasn't getting it right, and he got very loud and angry and sort of screamed, "Sheol!"
I said okay, and brought myself out, and I haven't let myself go that deep into meditation since that day. His voice was like a growl and very intimidating!

I Googled the names that "sounded" like what I heard, and the first thing I came to said he was "the Keeper of the Pit". Okay, that gave me chills when I read that, for sure.
Another definition I found that sounds like it: Sheol is like a ravenous beast that swallows the living without being sated.

So, as I said, I haven't gone that deep into meditation again, but I have been ready and willing for a while now. It's just that every time I try, my cat jumps in my lap, or someone knocks on the door, or something happens to bring me out of my "state".
After so many times of trying, and "the universe" telling me, "not today", I haven't tried lately. But, you can bet your bottom dollar that even when I just "rest my mind", I ask my angels to protect me from evil.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Very interesting sled735, thanks for explaining what happened to you, I have also had a name come through to me whilst meditating, although it wasn't a voice more a constant thought of the name Lucius or Lucifer, now I know who Lucifer is but cant imagine it would be the same one. Your experience would of freaked me out too, but I'm trying to look at it in Teaching ' perspective, that perhaps I do need to protect myself more and remember to do it and that perhaps I should have more positivity to attract more positive souls rather than the negative one I've experienced. I also understand when you say perhaps its not the day to meditate, I've felt this alot over last six months but now feel like I'm ready to try again, somethings calling me to go back and try I'm sure of it. I did try briefly the other night and asked my spirit guide to show there face which I've never asked before and I got an image of a guy, brown hair, navy shirt but with really big bulgy alien type eyes and the sense that his name was Neil? The shock of the image made me come back out again, I need to man up I think and stay with it as I feel something wants to communicate with me

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just reading about two disciples called Lucius and Saul.....

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hmmm... interesting. Very interesting, since I got one name and you got the other!

Let me know what you learn about them, or post the link here and I'll read it.
Right now, I have to get off the computer and do a few things in the house, but I'll check back later.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
www.biblefellowshipunion.co.uk...
Here's the link I've been reading however there are many more. It very interesting indeed, I've more to read yet....

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Pretty sure the house where I currently reside is haunted. It's a 120 year old Victorian home in Southern California, split into a triplex. I live upstairs with a roommate, and here are some things that have occurred thus far:

Doors will oscillate without any outside influence

Things disappear and reappear, often times in weird places

My cat's food and water bowl that normally sit horizontally on the floor has been placed perpendicular/vertical to the floor, perfectly balanced

Footsteps are heard often, yet no one else is around

Smoke alarms go off in rooms around the 3am hour, only to turn off when the door is opened

Occasional feeling of being watched, usually while trying to sleep

Shadows of things that can't possibly be there ( we live in the second story next to a one story house)

Nightmare during the 3AM hour. This one freaked me out the most. I was asleep, and it felt like something grabbed my leg and was turning me around in my bed (like pulling me so my head is where my feet would normally be). I immediately woke up startled, still lying in my normal sleeping position , turned on the light and angrily shouted you're not welcome here

Other freakiest occurrence: while talking with my roommate about King Solomon and his control of demons (we both went to private school and often have religious discussions on both good and evil) our living room light flickered for a second, then all the power in the house shut off for a couple seconds and came back on. I'm an electrician, the breaker didn't trip, and my roommate's X-box didn't reset.

I've never had anything like this happen in life, but I do recall one particular occurrence when I was 13 in eighth grade. It was in PE, we find out all we're doing all period is running laps. This sounded super lame, and I was griping to my best friend. I said maybe we can get out of this and said the following words, verbatim: "Eric to Satan, let something bad happen." My buddy shook his head and I said I was just messing around, but two minutes later a runner from the office delivered a message to our teacher to let her know that her otherwise healthy horse just died. She burst into tears and left immediately. We didn't run laps, and my best friend didn't talk to me for weeks.

That's all the spooky I've got for almost 34 years. Thanks for reading.

Eric L.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bbecl
Wow, you have some creepy things going on there, the fire alarm going off when you enter the room is particularly spooky to me! Do you think there is an importance with the 3am hour? Its not something I've heard of before and can't recall anything happening to me at that time, mind you I'm always in a deep sleep then. Have you ever tried the contacting satan thing again? Id be interested to hear

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bbecl

Welcome to the thread, BBed.

Whoa! I think I'd be doing some cleansing of the area... like pronto! And if it didn't work, I'd be finding another place to rent. Something there is evil!
The fact that you called on Satan alarms me. You could have attracted some evil entity to yourself that is only now able to manifest at this house. Location sometimes plays a part in what goes on around us. Different earthly energies in different locations can help give energy to some "ghosts".

On the other hand, this could be a ghost that used to live there and wants you out of HIS space, but the alarm going off at 3 a.m. does lead me to believe this is more demonic in nature. Three a.m. is the opposite hour of when Jesus was said to have died on the cross, and demons use this as a "time" to mock him.

Yes, I would be leaving that place now, or else get a demonologist to get rid of it. I know a couple who can help you for free over Skype, if you would like to go that route. Just holler at me and I'll put you in touch.

Take care and stay safe!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

We burnt sage all through the house but things still happen. They don't happen all the time, but I'd say at least once a week something happens. I know that 3AM is the inverse of the time of the crucifixion of Christ, and that things associated with the demonic occur in threes as a mocking of the Holy Trinity. Living here isn't bothersome, but since odd occurrences have taken place, my roommate told me that he actually had things like this happen in his childhood home, so I just assumed if something attached to someone, it was probably him. My lease is up in October, and I actually bought some property that I'm building on, but it won't be ready by the time our lease is up. As far as the direct message to Satan, I only did it that one time 20 years ago. I'm not hurting in any aspect of life, so I don't have any reason to try except to see if it works again, but I feel like that's an open invitation to be messed with. Thanks for your feedback!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi! This is my very first post on ATS, been here a few days so if I goof on procedure, please forgive me.

As for multiple paranormal experiences, I have had many. I suppose some people would refer to my ability to communicate with those no longer on this plane as that of a 'medium' and I have had many experiences communicating with the 'deceased' but I believe everyone is capable. I have had several UFO/Alien experiences starting at a very young age, but it ended abruptly when as a teen with hormonal issues, I was put on birth control to prevent severe hot flashes! LOL I have witnessed many apparitions and been forewarned on multiple occasions where danger was near, had some kind of healing work done on me while I slept and woke up to it happening right before my eyes! That was incredible but the most meaningful experience had to do with the three 'demonic' figures that seemed to haunt and taunt my early childhood.

I was tormented by them in the night, they would appear in my room, in my dreams, pop up out of places I wasn't expecting and follow me tirelessly. When I was ten, I finally figured out how to put the kibosh on them; simply envisioning an old fashioned television screen before me with the dials/knobs. I would see myself reaching out and simply turning the channel of the tv and POOF they were gone. This worked extremely well and eventually they stopped lurking around and left me alone.

A few years ago, I was at my best friend's house and we were playing a game with her 'deceased' grandmother and great-grandmother (I can describe should anyone have interest) when suddenly those three scary guys from my childhood popped up in the room. Although my friend has not connected yet as I, she instantly sensed the change in the room and said it didn't feel good to her. I acknowledged her sense and the grandmothers commented that they would stay while I 'had a much needed discussion' with the three men.

I asked them why they had come after all the years without them. The tallest said it was time I understand something about them rather than fear them. The short, fat guy who was always the scariest and meanest looked at me with a new expression, one of pure Love. As I searched their faces, each of them had that same expression. I couldn't help it, but I screamed out in my mind "WHY DID YOU TORMENT ME SO? WHY DID YOU PUT ME THROUGH THAT AS A YOUNG KID?"

They simply responded, "Because we Love you. Had we not done all that we did, had we not shown you truly terrifying things, you would not be able to do what it is you are meant to do. It is because we Love you that we gave you all that you would need to be able to help others in need. It is for Us the singular and the whole, it is for the Love of all but it was not easy." At that very moment I could feel their Love, something so intense there are no words, but so comforting and familiar, yet not something I have ever experienced here on earth.

As I thought of everything in retrospect days after the event, I understood and I can still recall the essence of that beautiful Love.

With light and Love.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverHelix

Hi and welcome to ATS. It's not everyday I see someone"s first post and it is written so well.
Welcome to the thread as well. I don't login every day but am still lurking and reading this thread.

I'm looking forward to reading about everyone else's paranormal experiences.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The incident with my aunt happend on the Navajo Nation in northern Arizona. Skin walker ranch is in northern Utah area near a Ute reservation. I'm not sure what they're seeing up in Utah but accounts of sightings differ from accounts heard about Navajo skin walkers. There was a show made on that ranch that was obvious fabrication on TLC I think it was. Producers will do that often with subjects dealing with native American like on the show they tried baiting a skin walker with a beef leg hung from a tree with infrared cameras recording. It was hilarious how they decided to convince the viewers that it went for the bait while cameras mysteriously malfunctioned reply to: Darkblade71

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverHelix
I think I know what threat they were talking about.. it is difficult however to tell who is who. They have the ability to guide rather than to use fear.

Welcome btw.

edit on 10-8-2016 by riley because: better manners

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thank you kindly, Orionthehunter. I am really enjoying this site, all of the diverse topics and reading the experiences of all of us, the collective One. Fascinating!

a reply to: orionthehunter

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

All I know was it was a freaky experience..lol

Yeah, I know first hand how hollyweird turns something into a much bigger thing than it is.
Anyways, thanks for the reply!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcome, riley. I agree with you, they (guides) do have the ability to prepare those of us here in many different ways. I see why they chose to scare me. As someone who experiences the emotions, particularly Love and the extreme opposite, pain, of all others (people, animals, insects, plants, rocks, clouds, fire, basically everything) I would have eventually started to shut down as I aged simply from the extreme emotional experiences. The experience afforded me an opportunity persevere and overcome through creative visualization, we are creators! I have been applying this knowledge gained ever since.

To simplify the experience of these three 'demonics' as a child, I would have avoided most of what I do now out of fear due to the 'scary concept' of speaking with those who are no longer physically here in a state that we understand (my family, although good people, shunned anything they could not comprehend regarding existence in any form that was not directly observable or in your face, living and breathing). I would have accepted my parents brainwashing and buried my connection with Oneness that we are all born with.

There are certainly many more aspects that I could go on about regarding these three gentlemen but in simplest form, to know suffering at such a sacred level has given me an empathy towards the suffering of the rest of One, us the collective. To experience the intensity of Love they gave to me a few years ago has given me a deep insight into Loving the rest of One, us the collective. Lastly, Love changes the energy of all creation for the better.

I would certainly like to hear your thoughts, please share. I know there is more to be understood here.

a reply to: riley

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join