It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, about mid January I relived a murder, that has to be the freakiest thing in several years.

I was painting a picture and I experienced a vision and painted what I saw. I ended up going through a murder that took place in 2009. I didn't know what was happening until I got into contact with someone and then it all focused in and I understood, but before that I was frantic because I knew the painting was something really important, but didn't know what. I was thinking of doing a thread on it to list out the entire experience but something kind of makes me hold back, I think it is more out of respect for the people involved. Very intense experience though.
It was the first serious psychic experience in a few years so it is about all I dwell on right now lol

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Well, about mid January I relived a murder, that has to be the freakiest thing in several years.

I was painting a picture and I experienced a vision and painted what I saw. I ended up going through a murder that took place in 2009. I didn't know what was happening until I got into contact with someone and then it all focused in and I understood, but before that I was frantic because I knew the painting was something really important, but didn't know what. I was thinking of doing a thread on it to list out the entire experience but something kind of makes me hold back, I think it is more out of respect for the people involved. Very intense experience though.
It was the first serious psychic experience in a few years so it is about all I dwell on right now lol

That's amazing! You could develop your gift into helping solve murders!
My friend came over last night, and she was talking about how she hopes to help solve cold cases someday.

I am about to go out to eat for my birthday, but please post more stories, if you wish. I'm always interested to hear other's experiences. If you read through the thread, you'll see what others have been posting... just about anything you can imagine! Thanks for your story!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I am actually seriously considering that.
It has been suggested to me that I should do it.

I am actually kind of already waiting for something that might happen as far as an old missing persons case. I don't know if it will, but if the opportunity does arise, I will take a chance to do it. I already offered my assistance to spirit on it, and if it is meant to be, sooner or later it will happen.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Another story.

I lived in an apartment building that was haunted when I was around 19. Shortly after we moved in we kept getting that uneasy feeling like we were being watched. We would joke about it and ignore it most of the time, but one night I woke up and I swear I could see eyes on the wall watching us, and that uneasy feeling.

A few months later the landlord and I made a deal to paint the inside of the building and clean out the storage spaces in the attic. When I went up to the attack I found a bunch of stuff that had been sitting up there since the 1920/30's. One of the things was a silver serving tray with a bowl and lid. When I opened the lid on the bowl, there was a bull whip curled up on the inside with a nuns habit. The outside of the bowl was engraved and said "To Sister Mary *whatever her last name was* for 20 years of service to St Mary's Hospital." Or something like that, it was dated 1926. When I pulled out the whip and tried to crack it, it splintered into a bunch of pieces and fell apart.

When I painted the basement, I got totally creeped out. In the back was a bunch of lock stalls with locks on the outside of the doors, like they were locking something IN. That entire area of the basement gave off an odd vibe. You just didn't want to be there.

I never had anything bad happen there other than my parakeets kept dying, but right after we moved out, someone was stabbed and murdered there, then shortly after someone was shot and killed there, and then the place burnt down and was rebuilt.

I have no doubt it was haunted, and probably still is.
The feeling when living there was one of constantly being watched by unseen eyes.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I never had anything bad happen there other than my parakeets kept dying, but right after we moved out, someone was stabbed and murdered there, then shortly after someone was shot and killed there, and then the place burnt down and was rebuilt.

If you go back to page 34, second post, I put a link in there to a video about where this medium named Amy Allen saw a very creepy creature in the basement of a house she was investigating. She said this "creature" was able to influence humans to do whatever it wanted by possessing them... BAD things!
It is possible something like that was in the house you moved from, and influenced these people who moved in to do these horrible deeds. That's sad.

After watching that video I would advise everyone who feels an uneasy "vib" in their home to get a house cleansing, and get rid of the evil spirits there. You never know what is lurking around the corner!

Thanks for sharing your story, DarkBlade71

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I watch the show whenever I can catch it.
I want to do the same thing actually,
but never have tried. Not yet anyways.
I am fairly certain that if I walked into a haunted house now, I would know if there is a spirit present.
But no way to test that unless I go find a haunted house.
lol
These are kind of the ways I learn.
Cause where I am there are no spiritualists or anyone so far that I have met who is a sensitive for lack of a better word. So I have to go it alone for the most part and I end up watching a lot of vids to see if I can relate. I relate to her.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just got done watching the vids on page 34.

That is exactly how we felt where we were, like you were being watched ALL the time.
The whole nun thing with the whip and the stalls in the basement made me think that perhaps it was an old bunkhouse or something for the hospital across the street,
With nuns in charge and one really mean one.
At least that's what looking back in hindsight tells me.

That super creepy feeling of eyes watching you.....ewwwwww

*shiver*

I wish I would of paid better attention back then!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Did you watch all 3 parts of the video? Did you see the creature she drew that she saw in the basement?
What did you think of that?!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's crazy!

There are some crazy things out there. I have been lucky with not running into stuff like that hardly ever. But I don't go looking either. I saw one of her shows where the guy had opened a portal and she figured it out and yelled at him because he knew he was doing it...

Love that show.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

Originally posted by sled735
Thank you for the link, and thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to hearing your stories. Things are just now starting to slow down a bit. I'm sure there are many others out there with stories, but some people are too afraid of being ridiculed to share. That's okay...... I understand.

I can understand it too, but it really shouldn't happen in a thread like this. Even if it does start happening, I will still post some of my experiences when I get a chance...because guess who's not afraid of being ridiculed?

Gotta head off to work now...should be back later tonight!

We are STILL waiting to hear your stories, Tsurugi...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Last night my friend, Scribe, and I got together to try to make contact with the man who owned the business across the road from me who died a few months ago. Just before 2 a.m. the light went out on the outside of his business, as it has done with me in the past, and we started talking to his spirit. It then started flickering. Neither of us really felt his presence, but I snapped some pictures, and I caught, not one, but two orbs! Don't know who the other one is in the upper left corner, but I think the bigger one is him.
edit on 5/12/2012 by sled735 because: insert pic

edit on 5/12/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

This was really cool... it took him a while to do anything, and I figured it was because I've helped two spirits cross, and he didn't want to leave. After a couple of hours of waiting, he still hadn't done anything with the light. I told him he didn't have to go if he didn't want to; I just wanted some kind of sign that he was there. I told him this a couple of times and we waited a while longer... then when we least expected - there went the light. It went totally out, and then the orbs showed up on Sled's picture. After a few minutes the light came back. I noticed too that the neighbor's dogs went nuts before the light went out, and while it was out it got really quiet.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I am actually seriously considering that.
It has been suggested to me that I should do it.

I am actually kind of already waiting for something that might happen as far as an old missing persons case. I don't know if it will, but if the opportunity does arise, I will take a chance to do it. I already offered my assistance to spirit on it, and if it is meant to be, sooner or later it will happen.

Wow... I have been debating on pursuing a missing persons case from several years back. It's hard to know where to start becasue I'm just beginning this, and I'm not confident enough in what I've been shown to go to the police or any family. If I'm wrong it would be terrible to put the family through that, and if I'm right I could end up the number one suspect. I'd LOVE to meet somebody from around here I could work with on things like this! I have thought about getting a good video camera and documenting as much as I can before heading off into the woods where I was shown his body was buried; that way if I do run across something I can shoot the entire area just as I find it... without contaminating the scene, of course. I also have a degree in Criminal Justice, and crime lab & investigations were my absolute favorite classes. Maybe if I sketch everything out as it came to me and go see the local police before I go into the woods... anybody got any more suggestions as to how I might at least make an effort to protect myself? Anybody had any experience with this?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Sounds like you are about where I am with an old case, I remember when it happened (little girl abducted and disappeared) My cousin had stopped over and we were talking about her and I had a vision, and have kept that pretty much to myself and my close family. Over the years my skills have developed, and I am a bit more confident now about it. The thing is, this family and police have already consulted medium/psychics, but no one has given any leads. The vision was something that told me where she was as far as a body,but if I did go and do such a thing with the police, I would have to re-examine and speak with the family because the vision could be wrong, and now, I am fairly certain that if she did get killed, and if she wants her killer known, she could tell me. I found that with spirit contact, if there is one there ,and it wants to talk, it can and does with me. I figure if I ever get up the balls to go talk to the police, the first thing I would do is make them give me a lie detector test, to show at least that I am sincere, and then, well, who knows.
I would hate to go and talk to the family and not get anything, but also to me that would say she is still alive. But really, how do you even go about starting something like this in the first place? So I figure, I offered my assistance to spirit, and spirit willing, it will happen some how, and if not, then it doesn't. But, already since I have been back in MN I have run into some of her relatives or friends of her relatives, and every time I do, I have to suck in my breath and hold it, cause I know it is coming sooner or later.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Protection is something I have always kind of taken for granted. I just assume that my spirit guides or higher self is keeping watch. But as I found out a few months ago, they let things through that hurt. I yelled at them for that.

But really, looking back at the experience, without the feelings I got, I would of never of been able to do what I ended up doing, so I think sometimes pain and scary emotions are just a part of it, even if it isn't yours, you got to feel it to understand what happened...but yikes...

*imagines a white bubble surrounding him*

Visualization of protection bubbles...I hear it works. But I don't know for certain.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Blocula, you were asking about the quatrains from Nostradamus telling about the earthquakes on May 20, 2012.

I have so many link saved, but I finally found the one with his writing about this:
youtu.be...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is just nothing happening on the paranormal threads and I am bored,so I will share another story:

The apartment building I am living in now is haunted too. Although not nearly anything like the one I was talking about before. We moved in late last fall, and about 2 days after moving in I started to feel like I wasn't alone, but it was a strange feeling. I realized that something was coming into and out of our apartment, for about a week, I kept feeling these presences, so I grabbed my camera and took some pictures, and got some orbs but I posted on pic here and it was pretty much ruled light reflections. I didn't post the other pics. But one of them I told my daughter to stand in the hall where I kept feeling something coming in and going, and the first picture I said outloud for whatever to stay out of the picture, and the next picture I told it to appear, and I got another orb next to my daughter in the 2nd pic, and none in the first one, so I dunno, sure felt like something. The wife even noticed. She got mad cause we couldn't get any pictures with her and orbs, they just wouldn't show up for her.
Anyways, it gets weirder. First it got quiet. No spirits coming in or going out,nothing happening, which is fine by me, and then I started to paint a picture, which led to the reliving of a murder, which led me to being mad at my spirit guides or my higher self, which ever it is, and I yelled at them and demanded they help me find a job because I had been unemployed for 2 years, and not from lack of trying, just the fact that it has been a really rough economy, and jobs get scarcer as you get older. people want to hire 18-25 year olds for the type of work I normally do. I told them that what I went through hurt and it was unfair that they didn't attempt to protect me, even though I understand there is no other way sometimes, or so I am realizing, they could of warned me or something. ... So I was mad. The next morning I have a job notice put under my door for a caretaker position in the building I am living in. I touched the paper and just knew it was for me.
I went down and got an app, filled it out, asked a few questions about the job, and then went home feeling very relieved, but doubting myself and spirit. I am a doubting Thomas really bad, and am my own worst critic. It doesn't seem to matter how many times something happens, I get all skeptical and then get verification and slap myself up side the head for not listening..
I didn't hear anything for a few days, then saw someone cleaning up a hallway and thought they hired someone else. I thought I had seen all of these great signs....spirit working with me etc...and then to be let down. I was bummed and doubting myself again...
A few days after that I got a phone call from the office downstairs asking me to come down, I had to do an fbi background check., once that cleared they hired me....
Those spirits coming through my apartment when I first came here, I think they knew what I was going to be doing. I think they were checking my family and I out. The second day on the job, I start to hear a person in the building telling the office that her ghost is back and she keeps seeing it in the mirror....
About 2 days later I am on the third floor and I see a shadow figure come from an exit well, into one of the corner apartments that is vacant because it needs repairs..
And thats an ongoing ghost story...lol I have no idea what to expect next, especially because I have to basically clean out every unit that people move out of. 60+ apartments, and a building with a bad rep since the 1970's...
Could be interesting!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

There is just nothing happening on the paranormal threads and I am bored,so I will share another story:

I was bored the other night so I went back to page 1 of this thread and read through the entire thing again. It took me two nights, but I had forgotten some of the stories here. You might try that if things don't pick up soon. I have my own stories posted all throughout the thread... all different in the type of experience I had.

Glad to hear you got the job.
You can post more stories if something else happens.

I have read by different authors that when we need help all we have to do is tell our "helpers" we need them to PLEASE help us with "fill in the blank", and then thank them for it in advance, and afterwards, too. Speak out loud when you ask for their help.

I have done this with good results most of the time. Some things take longer, but it still happens. I have even ran over a pot hole in the road that would be there for months, and asked my helpers to see about getting that fixed before I ruin a tire running over it. The next day or two it would be fixed.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey Darkblade71,

Sounds like you're being set up to be the resident ghost whisperer!

I appreciate your response about the missing persons case... and I'm trying to get up the nerve to come right out and ask for the missing person to contact me. It scares me to death, to be honest... I don't have anybody I can talk to locally (in a mentor-type position), and there's nobody I can call if I get overwhelmed or he starts intimidating me (if he's not crossed over yet). And then if I open that door, who or what else is going to walk through and make themselves right at home in my apartment and in my head?!?

I'm standing at the edge of the pool with my toes sticking out, and hesitating just before I stick them in the water. I just hope the first time I ask a spirit to contact me, they don't shove me in before I learn how to swim! Of course I've heard the best way to learn is to jump right in...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
Hey Darkblade71,

Sounds like you're being set up to be the resident ghost whisperer!

I appreciate your response about the missing persons case... and I'm trying to get up the nerve to come right out and ask for the missing person to contact me. It scares me to death, to be honest... I don't have anybody I can talk to locally (in a mentor-type position), and there's nobody I can call if I get overwhelmed or he starts intimidating me (if he's not crossed over yet). And then if I open that door, who or what else is going to walk through and make themselves right at home in my apartment and in my head?!?

I'm standing at the edge of the pool with my toes sticking out, and hesitating just before I stick them in the water. I just hope the first time I ask a spirit to contact me, they don't shove me in before I learn how to swim! Of course I've heard the best way to learn is to jump right in...

Well, I hope not. I mean I think it is cool and all but at the same time, I put on a good front. It spooks me sometimes. This last one hurt. As much as I would love to say I understand it, I don't. I have had a lot of experiences through out the years but each one comes from a totally different angle so it is hard to pin down exactly how it is going to happen.

I had to go it alone up until I got the internet. Once the internet came along I found a few places where I could find other people that had some of the same experiences, and that helped a lot. I can relate to what you are saying. The experience I had with the murder started about a week or two before I met the person I ended up giving the information to. I didn't ask for that. It just happened, like the spirit knew I was going to do what I did long before I knew. That was very creepy. The whole experience was scary. I dunno how someone could do that often and manage to shake it off. Up until then, for the most part any spirit encounters I had were pretty easy.
There are places online where you can find a lot of good information. But I,like you, dunno how to take that final step in the water. So at least you are not alone.

I just let things happen. Spirit knows what is best and will make it so.
I can point you out to a website that helped me out a lot if you want, it has a bookstore and chat and message board and stuff that would most likely be very helpful. A lot of useful information for mediums, and I can vouch for it being legit

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So then, I take it you do not mind if I "spam" your thread with my experiences? I see you are still asking for more but do not have many coming forward. I simply wanted to ask before I upset anyone.

Also if it is okay that post my stories here then is there anything in particulair you like to hear about? I have seen a ghosts, had experiences with others presents, witnessed a grim reaper, an angel and I think was a demon, and also of all the stories I do have I do not have any on being abducted. Which I suppose is a good thing, right?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join