It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Well, look who it is! Good to see you DB.

Can you believe this thread is still going?! I guess I'll be here as long as people keep posting.

Thanks for the feedback. I was beginning to think all my old friends had left me. LOL

Don't be a stranger.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I always read the thread, although I have not posted much.
Spirit has been very quiet for the last year.

But just a little tidbit for you,

The day I was let go from my employer, for the first time in a long time, before they let me go, a dollar bill appeared in the snow as I was clearing the walk that morning, and that evening, a bat appeared at my former bosses window (this is in the middle of winter here in MN) and it hung there for two days, even after being knocked off, it flew back.

This is after NOTHING happening for over a year.(prior bat experiences with my animal totem)
My former boss is a very nice lady who had nothing to do with the corporate decision to let me go, and has been one of my very few friends here, who has received readings (along with her friends) from me ,her friends got them when we went to the Palmer house.

It was a goodbye, and reassurance from spirit.

I'm going to miss my job, but all will work out as it should. It was given by spirit, and upon leaving, the signs appeared that it is all ok.

Also,a weird synch... my move in date to this building was 11/11/11

My hire date with the company (march 30th/April 1st)is also my set move out date with the building at the end of March.

And I was told in a job interview today that my timing was perfect...

edit on 8-2-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Whew! Your post ran chills all through my body! I need a blanket now!

That is just incredible... everything you said.

I don't know what to tell you other than, it seems that Spirit is saying it's time to move on to other lessons... better times, I hope.

Keep us updated on the job interview. You won't need any "luck", so I won't say it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I really think you should collect all of these stories and publish a book. I would buy it.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed
I really think you should collect all of these stories and publish a book. I would buy it.

Good to see you again, ExNihiloRed.

I agree, it would make an excellent book. Only one thing wrong with that... it's illegal. First of all, what is posted here isn't supposed to leave ATS, unless it is done by the OP himself for one of his own posts. Second, I would have to have a written statement from everyone that it is okay for me to use their story in a book. That's quite a bit of work, and a lot of these people have either left ATS, or changed their user names, which leaves me with no way to make contact.

It's an excellent idea, for sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

Good to see you again, ExNihiloRed.

I agree, it would make an excellent book. Only one thing wrong with that... it's illegal. First of all, what is posted here isn't supposed to leave ATS, unless it is done by the OP himself for one of his own posts. Second, I would have to have a written statement from everyone that it is okay for me to use their story in a book. That's quite a bit of work, and a lot of these people have either left ATS, or changed their user names, which leaves me with no way to make contact.

It's an excellent idea, for sure.

Interesting. You are likely correct about the TOS of ATS, which I am not acutely familiar with when it comes to this type of redistribution. As for each person, I doubt they have their stories copyrighted, and in a sense they are giving it away for you to use by posting it on the internet. Too bad, anyway. It would be an awesome book!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Talk about a huge project! It would take a couple of years to sort out everything each person has posted because of the times between posts.

Now you have my brain shrilling with ideas, but still, I won't do it because I don't want to be sued. LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Talk about a huge project! It would take a couple of years to sort out everything each person has posted because of the times between posts.

Now you have my brain shrilling with ideas, but still, I won't do it because I don't want to be sued. LOL

I know some good lawyers who can protect you. No one would know it was you! I am now a co-conspirator (and I like it)!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I would never sue you Sled...

lol

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I would never sue you Sled...

lol

LOL, I'm happy to hear that DB.

Still, there are many people here that I would have to get permission from before I could tackle such a project. And, right now, my immediate future is up in the air waiting to hear about an important outcome that will affect my life.

It depends on what happens there. If it turns out the right way, I might just start contacting some of these people and see if they will respond to my message here, and get a written permission slip. If so... well, we'll see.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have not had a response from the people you mentioned but I've been thinking of maybe my own agenda. Not to cause harm but to find info and go places that are not open to the public. I've been under DIA a couple times but never stayed long enough to get to the right places. Possibly if I focus on these areas I would be better off. I feel that there's a big part of me that is supposed to do something. I've recently been working with traversing time during my travels and that seems to be coming along great.
edit on 15-2-2016 by jazzy4 because: word

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jazzy4

Well, I know Corey and David are both busy right now getting ready for the 2016 Expo Show. And Kim Russo is probably busy because of her show, The Haunting Of... that is about to start another season.

Just give it a while longer, maybe until the end of March, or even April, and see if anyone gets back to you. I'm sure they have a lot of fan mail to sort through too.

In the mean time, could you go ahead and get your 20 posts in so you can receive messages here? I want to give you some personal information, but I don't want it here where everyone and their brother can see it, you know? LOL

Thanks for getting back to me. Let me know when you can receive messages.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

PM sent. Thx.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzy4

My mother has very much the same gift as you described Jazzy. She too looks at it as a curse. She is very careful of how she directs her energy, and I know she meditates quite often to direct her energy positively. She also say's limiting external stimuli - like the television helps. She says nothing can get her worked up more than the news and onto a negative mindset. That is the trigger for her, getting into a negative mindset and then outwardly sending her energy. She's quite certain she's had a hand in bad fortune coming peoples way when she was much younger. She works very hard to stay in a positive mindset now that she is older and wiser about how our energy affects our surroundings.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Good to see you here, CirqueDeTruth.

That is some good feedback you left for Jazzy.

I'm not positive that I have this ability, but I know that anyone who has caused me personal misfortune has always had something bad happen to them soon afterwards. Like I said, I don't know if I'm causing it, or if it's my spirit helpers sending them some early karma. LOL
I do know that we all have the ability to use the power of our mind to do things such as this, but I have never, knowingly, wished bad luck on anyone.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, I just had another experience with "pennies from heaven", as they call it. At least this time, the spirit didn't throw it and hit me in the back of the head with it. LOL

I've been out of work lately because of health reasons, and now I'm being forced to go back, even though my health hasn't improved. But, they told me if I wasn't back by such and such a date, I'd be fired. So...

I was in deep thought as I was getting ready to take a shower earlier today, and wondering how I was going to manage working in my current condition.
When I walked from the sink over to the tub, my foot hit something that made a "clink" sound. I looked down and there laid a penny at my foot. I swear that penny wasn't there before. There are ways I won't go into that I would have seen it. (Private reasons. LOL ) And it didn't fall off my clothes because I was in my birthday suit. LOL

I "knew" immediately that it was a sign from someone on the other side telling me it would be okay. When I looked at the date, it was the year that my Grandmother died. I knew then it was from her.

This has brought me a tremendous amount of peace. It's so wonderful to know she is still there helping me from the other side.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I love those little messages!

Amazing what a coin can do to bring comfort.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

My family and I have a penny thing with my deceased father. He collected wheat pennies when he was alive, they are rare. We find them randomly when times are rough.

The strangest time was when my mom scuffed her foot on the hardwood floor transition. It some how jutted out, with not 1 but 2 wheat pennies and a green stone. Did the workers place it there when they did her hardwood floors? If so why?

So unexplainable and awesome

edit on 18-2-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Hello again, Veracity.

It's good to see that some of the members are still reading the thread.

I have other members here, and have also read on other threads, where people find pennies that "appear" with no logical explanation.

For me, it's a sign from our loved ones that they are there, even though we may not be able to see them.

What did your mother think about that? And do you remember how it made you both feel?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Considering we both already believe, we really thought it was cool. We skepticized but that didn't make sense, we know it was him. We are still not sure of the green stone, or what it means, or why there was 2.

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join