It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Hummmm... I don't know. I know we are supposed to have the Leonid meteor shower later this week. Maybe a stray rock ahead of the others?

I've read on Face Book about some people hearing the sky booms again too; could have been that.

Keep an eye to the sky and put on your hard hat when you step out, is all I know to tell you. LOL

And... tell those nosy ghosts they are not allowed to get that close to you. What you write on the computer is none of their business. Ha!!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
I did hear on the news the other day of a meteor the other day across Ohio and heard there have been more fireballs than normal in the last month or two. Maybe it was a fireball I heard.

It's nice to know all the ghosts are behaving themselves. Noone reported anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
if you've had 1 paranormal experience you tend to be a magnet for more.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've only had two, and both of them were very ephemeral. I wish it had happened longer, it was so short that I wonder if I should even call it paranormal.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kfrances

Welcome to the thread.

Well... would you like to share your experiences here?

Sometimes my experiences are short too, but we like hearing everything here.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I had a relative over at my house tonight and while we were looking at Facebook on my pc, some computer discs sitting in a stack on the floor across the room suddenly fell over. No one touched this stack. Now if a ghost had been standing a few feet behind us, they could have bumped the stack. I tried to explain how the stack must have been off balance or something. It has been sitting there for the last few weeks on the floor. Sounds pretty stable. Could a ghost want attention when I bring visitors over? I will keep you guys informed.

I have wondered what makes a ghost open a door for you? What makes a ghost open doors for you 3 times in a row? Happened to me in my college days one windy night. I guess an alternative explanation is that I could be telekinetic and don't realize how to activate the power. That could potentially explain why a dust devil formed around me on another day while in college. I was thinking about the wind blowing around me before it happened. Then I found myself walking at the eye of a growing dust devil before we stopped at my dorm building. I'm glad no one saw me or filmed me. They might think I was the anti Christ or something.

However none of that explains me seeing and feeling distortions in the air in front of me and enjoying some kissing sensations. I think ghosts have been interacting with me. Maybe I am being followed.

The list of dead people I knew has been growing over the years. If ghosts can touch me and I can touch them, that might be a big way to attract ghosts without necessarily wanting to. What seems really creepy is when you feel like a ghost insect and swat your leg but there is nothing there.
edit on 26/11/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Yeah, those pesky ghost insects can be quite annoying!

I don't think it's ghost insects; I think it's possible it's a ghost/spirit touching us.

I usually always feel something slightly touching my arm every night, like with just one finger. I usually slap at my arm as a natural reflex, but lately I've been looking at my arm to see if anything is there... but there isn't.
It could just be something having to do with the nervous system of that area of my arm.
I don't know what causes that.

Being kissed by a spirit/ghost tells me it's family around you, or someone who loves you dearly. No worries.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sad to see this thread get buried so far down, it has so many interesting stories and accounts. I'm not sure mine is really that special, but when it happened it was quite scary.

I fell asleep reading on my laptop, and when I woke up there was like this, I want to say picture but it wasn't really, of someone hanging. Just the body, with the black hood over the face, alone hanging from a tree. I screamed and jumped up and laptop hit the floor with a loud thud. I'm so glad it didn't break. Of course it was gone when I picked the laptop up again.

This is going to sound completely stupid but I think it was a vision put on the screen for me to see. Not like a premonition but there to scare me. I still feel it in the pit of my stomach thinking of that image, it was so damn real. It wasn't like a stock photo of an old hanging, it looked like I was seeing a real body. Now I know some will just say it's a dream and yadda yadda yadda, and that's fine. I'm just relaying what I experienced to those interested. I don't feel like it's a dream, at 30 I know when I'm not dreaming. I've had some pretty weird experiences in the past but it's been a while since anything happened. This happened about a week ago, nothing since.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Horrorfan1985

Well, yeah, that would freak anyone out to wake up and instantly see that!

I really don't know what that could be about, unless some lower-realm spirit was just trying to scare you. As I have stated many times on this thread, they feed on fear.
It would be hard not to show fear, being surprised in that way, though... startled with no time to really think about it.

Keep us updated if anything else happens.

Thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Light Was On And I was Just Sitting There Thinking About Going Out To Walk Dog.
Then... I Saw Them... Two Of Them. They Were Heading Towards The Closet.
They Walk With Such Weariness... In Single File... Clinging To The Discomfort Of Not Knowing. It Took Only 2 Seconds For Me To Realize I Just Found Out What Many Never Knew. My Heart Let Out Such A Thump.... It Was Radical. And That's When The Second One Freaked Out And Realized He Was Being Watched. He Made A Motion To Get A Better Look. I Made The Motion To Pull Away. Spookies Are Real....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Well, yeah, that would freak anyone out to wake up and instantly see that!

I really don't know what that could be about, unless some lower-realm spirit was just trying to scare you. As I have stated many times on this thread, they feed on fear.
It would be hard not to show fear, being surprised in that way, though... startled with no time to really think about it.

Keep us updated if anything else happens.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Yeah I'd say it was nothing more than a scare tactic. It worked obviously but they're really good at striking when the guard is down, and long periods of time between. That's why I'm hesitant to call my house haunted, I feel the activity isn't regular enough to warrant that title, just....occasionally active.

A few nights ago, the power went out, thanks to the first storm of the season (eastern Canada). It was around 1 AM when it went out, I had the dog in my room so I closed the door so she wouldn't try to go downstairs in the dark and hurt herself. About an hour later she woke me from a doze with a low menacing growl before she let out 2 quick barks. She then ran over to me and wouldn't leave my bed for a long time. I guess she felt like she was protecting me from whatever she sensed. It was kind of scary laying there in the pitch dark wondering if something would happen but luckily (depending on your view) nothing else occurred.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Horrorfan1985 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2015 by Horrorfan1985 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Sounds like you definitely have a "visitor". Animals are very sensitive to the spirit world.

As long as nothing bad happens, don't worry about it. If you start to feel scared, call on your guardian angel(s) to come protect you. They will run the bad ghost off.

Keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
The Light Was On And I was Just Sitting There Thinking About Going Out To Walk Dog.
Then... I Saw Them... Two Of Them. They Were Heading Towards The Closet.
They Walk With Such Weariness... In Single File... Clinging To The Discomfort Of Not Knowing. It Took Only 2 Seconds For Me To Realize I Just Found Out What Many Never Knew. My Heart Let Out Such A Thump.... It Was Radical. And That's When The Second One Freaked Out And Realized He Was Being Watched. He Made A Motion To Get A Better Look. I Made The Motion To Pull Away. Spookies Are Real....

Was that your first time to see a ghost, Pinocchio?

What a trip!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't know what happened, but earlier today I just looked at my digital clock in my bedroom,
and the time was 2:21 p.m.
Maybe 1 second after I looked, it turned to 2:22, and not more than 5 seconds later, it went to 2:23!!

WTH?!! Did I experience a time warp?
My clock is still with the time on the computer, so I can't say that it was a malfunction in the clock.

I don't know what to make of that. (Scratches head.)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Involuntary meditation...

You just blanked out for a few seconds.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Involuntary meditation...

You just blanked out for a few seconds.

I don't know... I literally reached for something on the bed and before my hand touched it, more than a full minute passed, according to the clock.
My eyes were on it because it turned to 2:22, and I had a quick thought about how that always happens... then it immediately went to 2:23.
I'm still kind of wondering what happened there. [shrugged shoulders] ??????

If I had just been standing there folding clothes, or something, I can see how involuntary meditation could set in, but not when I had my arm in motion of reaching for something.
I'm getting slow in my old age, but I'm not THAT slow... yet.

Weird, man... just weird.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This might not be paranormal but I got a few static shocks tonight in Walmart. The air outside is moist enough that it is raining a little bit. Maybe the air is dryer inside the store. When I arrived at the check out area I was going to touch a touch screen and hesitated thinking, I know I'm going to get a shock. I was right. It was big enough to be heard by others. I never heard anyone else getting shocked. Maybe expecting to be shocked was a bit precognition. I'm not really sure why I'm occassionally building up large electric charges on occassion.

I just heard two unusual noises in my house. The first one almost sounded like a static electricity discharge from the other side of my living room. Maybe I have a ghost getting zapped by electricity. That would be new.
I haven't experienced anything that unusual lately even though I am wondering what has been biting me and leaving large welts on both my thighs. I looked for a spider in my bed but never saw anything. Last Friday did leave me feeling a bit ticked off but I won't discuss that here.
edit on 16/12/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nothing paranormal to report, just a message to say, I hope everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday. I meant to get on here BEFORE it arrived, but the busy hustle and bustle took over.

I hope to see you all continue to use this thread as a place to share your experiences and get the free therapy that discussing this type of thing with like-minded people seems to bring.

So, HAPPY BELATED HOLIDAYS to all the members that have contributed to this thread.
I hope to see you in 2016. (Well, not that I wish you to have paranormal experiences, or anything. LOL )

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
so I havent posted in awhile like usual, but my brother came to his semses and everything is for the most part ok right now. But anyway he told my mom his daughter who was about 1 when my dad died, he told my mom that she saw my dad one night and she tried to grab him so that he wouldn't go away.

Then a great nephew who I don't think has ever met my dad if he did he was maybe a few months old if not still in the womb. A few months ago my niece (his mom) heard him babbling and she goes who are you talking to and I guess he pointed at a picture of my dad or grabbed one and pointed at it.

I remember my last post was about the spider web things I saw 2 nights in a row I think it was. but really I don't think I've had anything else happen spirit or unexplained wise, well other than a dream I had that unfortunately came to pass but it wasn't anything serious.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My last post just disappeared into Internet ether or somewhere.
Happy New Year. Nothing strange here except the weather.
I had joked maybe I have ghost conditioning on instead of air conditioning.
I have cool air occassionally blowing but I think it might be because I have a concrete slab that was cooler than I thought. When I turned my air on yesterday, I felt warm air blowing down at first and realized I had cool air near my floor that was a lot cooler than the air outside my house. Today my air never turned on but I felt cool air blowing on occassion. It wasn't that cool but kept the air off.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join