It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here is some more helpful info for those wanting to develop their "abilities"...

www.thetappingsolution.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

yes.. read some of my threads..

more than one type for sure

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

What is the name of your threads? I couldn't find them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm waiting for new stories to be posted here. Anyone care to share your experiences?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have another interesting story for you, Sled735... I've held off of talking a whole lot about this, mainly because of who's involved. Remember a few years ago when Roy Horn was hurt by the tiger during a Siegfried and Roy performance? I was just learnign about astral projection, and thought I'd try it and see if it worked. I still am not 100% sure I do it while I'm asleep, or at least I don't remember it. While Mr. Horn was in the hospital in a coma, I would get very relaxed and imagine myself floating over him, whispering in his ear, "You are so loved... so many people are praying for you... there are so many angels in this room with you right now." After a couple of weeks of this, I got a surprise one night when I rolled over and opened my eyes. There in my doorway, leaned casually on his elbow propped in the doorframe, was Roy Horn. He was dressed in a white t-shirt, white pants, and it looked like he was wearing white deck shoes. He had one foot crossed over the other leg and was propped on his toes. He looked wonderfully healthy and perfect, and he had a big grin on his face. He was enclosed in a super bright white light, but it wasn't hard to look at it, even with the rest of my room dark. He was very clear, but as the white light extended from him a few inches, the light turned to soft focus. I'm staring at him in amazement, and he says, "Hi." I said, "Hello," and laid back down. I figured I was dreaming. After dozing a while I looked over and he was still there, and he said, "What do you do?" I said, 'I write," and rolled over on my other side. I was tired, sleepy, and really wanted to get some rest. After dozing again I rolled back over to my left, and there he stood, still grinning. "What kinds of things do you write?" I grumbled, "All kinds of stuff, screenplays, short stories, poetry... whatever," and closed my eyes. Again I dozed, and when I woke up to turn over I wondered what he was going to say this time. I opened my eyes and he was gone, and then I really woke up. I sat up and wondered what had just happened... had I dreamed all of this, or did he really show up here in spirit, and I dissed him?!?! If I ever got to meet him I'd really like to know if he heard me, and if he happens to remember traveling around astrally while he was in a coma. If I'd been in my right mind and not half asleep, I never would have dissed him. Also, the fact that I was wondering if I was dreaming or not at the time it was taking place kind of suggests maybe I was actually awake. Has anybody else seen spirits who astrally visit in a soft focus white light?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe611,

Wow, that is such an amazing experience! I don't have any explanations for what could have happened, whether you dreamt him or he really visited you. Just had to say I found this very touching and what a wonderful and caring person you must be to do such a loving thing. I hope someone with experience in astral projection will respond!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have seen many things in my time. Ghosts, shadow people, "ufos", auras, objects constantly changing places or states. Just yesterday my T.V. turned on by itself when I went to the bathroom thinking about turning it on, and on the same night my sheets were pulled back ready for me to slip into bed. Today I made guacamole and left it on the counter opposite of the taco shells I just pulled out of the oven. I then grabbed a fork to put the guacamole into the shells and when I turned around one, just one, of the taco shells already had a large glob of guacamole on it. This was impossible because I had not even been to that side of the kitchen with the guacamole yet but there it was on the taco. I do not think much of things like this because of the shear amount of activity I had when I was younger. The most notable were my drinking glasses. I would leave them out every night before going to bed while forgetting to put them into the fridge or by the sink if they were empty. After several weeks of my Mother finding these empty glasses everywhere I started getting yelled at. Somehow after the yelling my glasses would find their way to the correct location that the best suited my Mother's request. I even tested it for a week by leaving out glasses, some empty some full, to see if it would happen again. Sure enough, every time they would be right where they should be to prevent me getting in trouble. After my little experiment, I decided that I should just do it myself and stop taking the chance of it not working out one time and then having to deal my Mother.
I have several stories I want to share but due to the length I feel it best for me, and the readers, to just put them in their own thread. Until I can post them, I will be frequenting this thread. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Sounds like you definitely have a loved one, or a guardian angel watching over you, and wanting to help you from the other side. This must not be an evil entity, or I think you would have a "knowing" that it was evil, and you would naturally react negatively to it's presence.

I have had a pesky spirit that likes to hide things from me, then place them in plain sight a few weeks later. But your experience seems different than mine. Yours actually likes to help out in the kitchen!
Now, if I could just get mine to do that!

Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to hearing your others.
Have you read all the stories on this thread? Some great experiences being shared!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aviebehavingbadly
reply to post by sled735

I would LOVE to be able to use this to help people instead of being more like a parlor trick, but I don't know how to go about it- at least not around here. I even tried to get involved in a paranormal research group at one point but they must've had plenty of members because they didn't seem too interested.

People like me need a support group!

I came across more info for you and others to develop your psychic talents, and put them to good use:

www.desarrolloluzdorada.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Here

Here

and multiple ones in this ongoing thread Here

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Thanks, Komodo. I can't wait to read them, but will probably have to put it off until later today. It is now 4:07 a.m. and I need to go to bed now. Thanks again.

Here

Here

and multiple ones in this ongoing thread Here

edit on 4/26/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

To Komodo,

I read all the one about the disappearing items. WOW!!!
(I'll read the other threads later today.)

You have had some wild experiences! And, yes, I think this disappearing items thing happens to a lot of people.

I have to ask you, and I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but, have you ever thought that your experience may have been alien visitations? I was considering the dimension portal, or vibration change in solid objects that one person spoke of on your thread, but then your grandson discovered the scar on his nose, which is a typical spot for aliens to embed chips in humans, and also the amount of time he felt he slept... 10 min. was actually 6 hours! So those things made me think you have had alien visitors . Wouldn't be a bad idea for him to get his nose
x-rayed.(Did you read my answer to KentuckyCowBoy's post?) I know it's hard to comprehend something like that, but hey, this is serious! Just tell your grandson to have his nose x-rayed to see if anything is in there.... like a chip, or any type of metal? If he does, and has it removed, tell him to save it for analysis! Has he had any problems with nosebleeds, or anything since the scar appeared?
Fascinating! Thanks for sharing!

edit on 4/26/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What're you insane?!?!?!?
Do you not know what happens to people who divulge the actuall evidence of alien abduction and/or visitation?!?!
The men in black'll get'em and we'll never hear from him again!

Also... Aliens eh???? Niiiiiiiiiiice...
If you see one, give'em my ATS address...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

If you don't believe in UFO's, or paranormal activity, why are you reading my thread? We don't take kindly to ridiculers here, so beat it, or I'll sic my reptilian on your a**!

edit on 4/26/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have to ask you, and I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but, have you ever thought that your experience may have been alien visitations?

wow, if i hadn't checked on my latest posts, I would have missed this reply since it wasn't a direct reply which ATS helps us in that respect.

It's a possiblity I've considered, giving my personal history of such a subject, which is light compared to others I've talked to; as for the portals, there would have to be someone behind it manipulating the device(s). In my thread, I've had to go thru some very hard critical thinking, especially when it was happening to me at my place of employment, confirmed by a engineer that was with me.

I've even gone as far as considering 'some' the stuff happening to me at our last house might have been angels, actually the only thing that made me consider it to be such, would be the broken picture frame; and that's goes way out on a limb.

My grandsons nose was awhile ago, and that would be up to him to have it done.

I'm seriously leaning toward someone/something terrestial and black budget high tech equiptment of some sort; the movie Deja Vu

edit on 26-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I read your thread about the humming sound outside your window. I don't know if this will answer any questions for you, but I've read that when people astral project they will hear a humming noise. Maybe you were astral projecting and not even realizing it, since the person "feels" awake during the experience. I really don't have any other ideas what it could have been.

I had one person post on this thread about electrified stick people walking in her garden. Maybe it was one of those beings outside your window making an electrical buzzing sound?

Who knows what kind of beings are visiting us as the veil is being lifted?!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Komodo

I read your thread about the humming sound outside your window. I don't know if this will answer any questions for you, but I've read that when people astral project they will hear a humming noise. Maybe you were astral projecting and not even realizing it, since the person "feels" awake during the experience. I really don't have any other ideas what it could have been.

I had one person post on this thread about electrified stick people walking in her garden. Maybe it was one of those beings outside your window making an electrical buzzing sound?

Who knows what kind of beings are visiting us as the veil is being lifted?!

it could have been, but, I KNOW I was awake, I sat straight up in bed drenched in sweat from fear; as for the stick people, I was on the 2nd story of the house, but..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'd really like to hear about some of these experiences~!

plz, tell all with details of course.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Some things that happen just CAN'T be explained. I think more of an "awakening" to what is happening will be evident as the veil is lifted, which is supposed to be open all the way by 12-21 of this year!

Have you had any recent experiences? We would love to hear about them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'd really like to hear about some of these experiences~!

plz, tell all with details of course.

I have all my experiences posted all throughout this thread. You can pass some time by reading the whole thread.
ENJOY!

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join