It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

OH ! lol. I thought you had found out who had painted those symbols on. Nevermind lol. Either way, I hope no new vending machines get vandalized OR cursed in the near future. Especially during summer when your craving a cold drink

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist
I understand the occassional lonely feeling unless you have someone there with you. Even if you think you have ghosts, they don't talk or you can't hear them. It's not like having a person.

If that's your pic in your avatar, I don't think you'll stay alone for too long.

As far as attempting to take pics, I might try after I finishing painting and then rearrange my house. I don't want to capture and show the huge mess that is my house right now. Unfortunately I work full time so this is going to take a long time. I think whatever is attracted to me and isn't gong anywhere. Maybe If I spend a few minutes seeing if I can find any old pics or one strange wispy smoke pic someone took during a birthday photo. I'm not sure where everything is at the moment. The wispy smoke pic seems to almost take a shape. We noticed it after it was developed. I might block out the face to not identify my relative if I ever find it.
One of my old hobbies was photography so that is something I would like to get back into. I've taken astro photos too which have strange lights on them. I wasn't ever sure what could have caused the long light trails. I'll attempt to post them if I ever find them if anyone is interested. It might be months from now though.

Could be sooner if my invisible friends help me find stuff.

edit on 25/4/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

One reason not to post is responsibility if you are a protector. If you see lots of stuff some of it has a sacred responsibly to protect sacred areas, hallowed grounds, beings some of which have ancestral connections. It's not just about making money and gaining notoriety. People who have the wrong motivation won't see much because those that are watching will avoid them like the plague. Just posting here might mean that the forces would trust me less and I might have to work through some bad karma, hopefully not : )
edit on 28-4-2015 by starswift because: cause i felt motivated

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Okay Sled, here's my latest story!

I had a grandmother that was not the nicest person in the world. She quarreled with everybody and kept all her neighbors mad at her. Anyway, before she passed away in 1984, for some unknown reason out of the blue, she gave me a plaster plaque of a couple of swans. It's the only thing she ever gave me.

Back in 2008 I went to my first drumming session to contact my spirit animal. Before the session we were to ask one of our ancestors to help us on our journey if we became distracted. I considered my mother... then my father... then I thought, 'I KNOW I don't want my (this specific) grandmother. I n my mind I immediately heard YES YES YES! So I went with it and asked her to help me in my spirit journey.

Sure enough I became distracted, so I asked her to help me go deeper into trance and she did. I still did not meet my spirit animal, but it was neat to have had some help from her, even though in life I don't she liked me at all. About a year ago I found this swan that my grandmother gave me, remembered how she helped me during the drumming session, and hung the plaque on a narrow strip of wall between two pieces of trim.

There is no way I could accidentally brush this plaque, nor have I ever carried anything head high that could have bumped it. It's sort of heavy, and when I hung it I had to scoot it to get it straight. It did not "hang" or sway at all on the nail.

I've been dealing with some heavy spiritual questions for a couple of years now, and recently everything got intense. I feel a now or never urge to go this way or that, and I still flip flop on my decision. One evening after some heavy soul searching, I went home and happened to glance at the swan as I walked into my room. It was hanging at a very strange angle, like she was moving to to try and get my attention.

I let it hang there for a few weeks, and just the other day I decided to straighten it again and see if it gets moved. I'm going to try and insert the picture I took of the angle it was moved to... I don't have the picture in my Library, so I may lose this screen. I will post again with the picture if I'm successful!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let me try and post the picture of the swans...

edit on 6-5-2015 by Scribe611 because: Didn't add pic right

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry to keep posting and blasting, but I just remembered something else while looking at the picture and thinking about my grandmother. She had a stroke (she lived alone) and was there in her living room floor for a while before someone checked on her when she didn't answer the phone. We (my mother and I) lived in another state and it took us a while to get there, and she had passed away by then.

She had a lot of confusion in the last couple of years, and various family members or close friends kept tabs on her to make sure she took her medicine, ate good, etc. She kept a calendar hanging by her front door, where she marked off each day before going to bed. After the funeral, we were all sitting around the living room talking, and one of us noticed her calendar. She had marked off too many days, but the day that she marked last? The very day of her funeral. It was almost like she was connecting with us again.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: starswift

One reason not to post is responsibility if you are a protector. If you see lots of stuff some of it has a sacred responsibly to protect sacred areas, hallowed grounds, beings some of which have ancestral connections. It's not just about making money and gaining notoriety. People who have the wrong motivation won't see much because those that are watching will avoid them like the plague. Just posting here might mean that the forces would trust me less and I might have to work through some bad karma, hopefully not : )

Well, I hope not too, Starswift.
I don't know why the "forces" would get mad for you telling your story, but then, I don't know what the story consists of, so, if you feel better not sharing, that's perfectly fine.
You can still poke your head in and give feedback anytime you like.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

She kept a calendar hanging by her front door, where she marked off each day before going to bed. After the funeral, we were all sitting around the living room talking, and one of us noticed her calendar. She had marked off too many days, but the day that she marked last? The very day of her funeral. It was almost like she was connecting with us again.

Wow! That's really wild!
You know, they say a spirit won't move on for three days after leaving the body. Somehow, she must have foreseen this, or she was told by her guides.

Awesome story about the plaque! Thanks for sharing with us. It appears that she is trying to get your attention.
You know back then people didn't come out and talk to others about having any "special" abilities. Sounds like she did.
Maybe she is connected to you because you also have abilities, and she wishes to help you develop them to a higher level.

Your spiritual flip flop sounds like what I was going through myself not long ago. It was only recently that I had an epiphany that has me at a place where I feel completely comfortable with my beliefs. But, who knows, something may come along any day to make me question certain things again.
I think this is how we grow in wisdom; certain things are presented to us by the universe, and we have to figure out if it resonates with us, or not.

Just keep on checking out everything that comes your way until you have that "ah-ha" moment...
you'll know when you do.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I want to share a story about a friend of mine. His name is Mike and he shared this with me on Facebook. He gave me permission to post his story here, but I can't post the screen shot without revealing our names, so I'm just going to copy and paste the conversation.

I hope you enjoy his story. It's about a person hitting bottom, finding his way back up; personal strength, learning life's valuable lessons along the way, and finding out that he had help from his grandfather from the other side through it all.

Our deceased family, spiritual guides, and guardian angels are always with us. They want to help us through our trials here, but we have to listen in order to hear them. The love they have for us will never lead us astray.

Just listen.

Me: Mike, could I please have your permission to share this in my thread?
Mike: Feel free too. Reece was always an inspiration to me ALWAYS ! I am better now. Had my moment. go for it (my name) maybe my story could pay it forward.

Mike's Story:

My grandfather and i are more alike than my father and I. before i was born he had stroke after stroke after stroke. as well as Alzheimer's.
he could never remember my name, always calling me mickey or gene or tom or jerry. gene and tom and jerry were my uncles, 3 of his 6 children.

my last memory of this man was me at 15 watching him army crawl down the hallway in his under wear to the bathroom to pee as his health had completely gone down hill over the previous 6 months. he was army crawling cause he had just had 2 more strokes. my parents were in the garage having a cigarette, and my gma was at the store. i had to help stand him up and half walk/carry him to the bathroom while he urinated. i managed to get him back to his room and ran to get my parents.
gma had just got home. they called an ambulance and rushed him to the hospital where the nurses left him in a hallway for twelve hours in pissed pants they refused to change and had the audacity to not check on him at all for those twelve hours shining my family on. meanwhile while he was sent to the hospital i was made to stay home.
His dream was to live to see the year 2000. he died dec 27th missing it by four days. since 99' any issues i have had, relationship, schooling, healthwise, any issue i can think of i have looked to they sky when i need to be alone and i would talk to him.
so i would just talk not expecting any answer at all. grandad i love you i miss you every day this is whats up yada yada yada. please grandad give me some guidance. i always felt in the back of my mind that he would be standing be hind me with his hands on my shoulders urging me forward.
i split with my second wife dec 10th 2014. my life started spiraling downhill depression took over, i began to drink bottle after bottle and beer after beer and went back to the designer drugs from the smoke shops.
my parents saw what was happening and the shame you could practically smell it on me as well as the booze and drugs.

one afternoon, knowing the struggle and withdrawels i was about to endure i grabbed all my booze and drugs and threw it away. 6 hours later i spent the next ten hours going threw withdrawels akin to heroin. i thought ive done it before (last name removed) tough it out.
my dad got home at 130 in the morning from his shift, saw me puking blood and called the ambulance. i spent the next 24 hours recovering in the hospital. i was this close to losing my job. but i sprung back. yes im outta work at this time but thats another story.
so one day im on my way home from work. yea i still had a beer now and then but i regulated myself.
i happened to hit a different smoke shop that didnt sell the crap to buy my cigs as they were cheaper there.
as i was walking home after my purchase I happened to walk in to a spiritual shop that i had never given a second thought to. I start a conversation with the owner and we began to talk about meditation. I explained to her I dabbled in it and told her my story about my first failed marriage and and i was on my second failed marriage, I guess i just needed a stranger to talk to. she was very kind and even suggested that i come back at 7:00 that night cause they had a meditation class going on.
i went home and sat on the idea until 10 min of 7 and said screw it and walked back. they closed shop and it was me and three women plus the spiritual guide leading the class. as we began it was almost hypnotic the breathing exercise we were doing.
she told us to imagine ourselves in a radiant sphere of golden light to which all i could see was my three children ages 2,9,and 11 dancing and twirling around me saying "daddy we love you, dont leave us just yet". i had 1 tear form and fall from each eye i couldnt control it.
she then proceeded over the next 15 min guiding us on this journy of leaving our shell of hate behind, shell of anger, so on and so forth. the last one was a shell of forgiveness, for oursevles and for others that have wronged us. throughout this process I felt my heart gradually shed weight and anger and a wave of peace came over me.
then she told us that even if we didnt believe in god or a higher power we still had our gaurdian angels. she said now imagine your angel standing in front of you, they have a message for you, take a minute to listen to that message.
I have a pic of my grandparents in their fifties right before I was born. in that picture my grandfather is holding my grandmother in his lap. he is wearing a navy blue button down collared shirt, grey slacks, his black gold toe socks white hanes t-shirt underneath the button down, and his dr. scholls black velcro shoes.
in my minds eye he appeared before me in the exact same outfit, placed his hand on my shoulder, looked me directly in the eye and said "Hey Michael pat." then he hugged me, turned around and walked away.
I immediately snapped out of my meditative state and looked around. I couldnt speak. the woman leading gradually began to bring everyone else out of their state. I could not do any thing but look at the floor.
after all these years of me asking him for guidance, trying to talk to him, he finally replied! and all he said was three simple words. i left without speaking to anyone. i walked back home smoking a cigarette, thoughtful and peaceful for the first time in months, hell years.
my grandmother is a devout catholic and was against me going in the first place, she still feels i was practicing witchcraft, but I walked straight into her room dropped to my knees in front of her and told her granddad said hi to me....
she said, michael, he has always been around. ive felt him gaurding this family for years.
i truly believe my granddad is my gaurdian angel. and he has helped me when I was at my weakest along with the rest of my family in physical form. The confidence I feel in getting a job, renewing my karma, and me even getting my daughter back in my life over the last few weeks is him there behind me, in front of me, all around me, guiding me back to being the man and father i should have been the last few years.
ive finally put my past behind me. everything has finally turned a 180 and i have improved 100%. all because of my gaurdian angel. my granddad. i miss you to death Joseph Reece (last name removed)! we will talk again soon. I love you granddad!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Very beautiful Sled! Thanks for sharing!.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My most recent paranormal experiences include seeing a UFO the other day, I was out walking my dog and saw something in the sky gliding along slowly, it wasn't an airplane or other aircraft, actually I had seen this type of UFO once last September, I think I wrote it down in this threat.The wobbly slow moving UFO, except this one started to glow brightly and then the glow/light faded away slowly and the UFO just dissapeared into thin air.
The other thing that's been happening is I have been seeing a lot more sparkling lights in the air, esspecially large purple and cobalt blue ones, I've been working with angels the past month and since then these lights have increased, actually I have nwver seen purple lights before until I started to work closely with archangel metatron, who's aura color is purple

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

Hi, Starwae. Happy to see you are still with us.

That's awesome about the angel experience/purple orb... brings a smile to my face.

I see flashes of light sometimes, but it's not sparkles, just quick flashes. I've read that these are beings of some type that are visiting us. I don't know if they are from another dimension, or extraterrestrial. I suppose the sparkles could be related.

The UFO sightings seem to be on the increase. Every time I get on Facebook I see several new articles about someone spotting one. I think they are getting closer and closer to making a public announcement.

Thanks for sharing. Don't be a stranger.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Seen the gamut myself.
The three Norns, now that was a strange one ; ) I guess the old stories have some truths hidden as fiction.
Seen cryptic animals, a fair number of UFOs at close range and a pretty full range of other stuff.
Having read a lot I have a pretty good idea how it all fits together. I go with psycho spiritual.
Shamanism covers the topic pretty well, but not the new age type. Mostly hype and speculation in the media.
Higher powers at work, behind the scenes, miracles and wonders, and the Tao is the mind of the wanderer, wandering in the way...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Say you knew where the Ark of the Last Covenant was, would you reveal it? What would your reason be, fame, money, peer recognition, power?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Interesting! I would love to hear your story about seeing the three Norns, but only if you wish to share.

Yes, I think it all ties in, especially because we are all connected from the beginning anyway, and the higher powers at work to weave their "magic", (for lack of a better word) to help the outcome be as it is supposed to be.

As for your question about the Ark of the Covenant, I can't answer that. It would depend upon what the outcome of the revelation of finding it would be. How would it affect the human race as a whole, and many other questions to consider.
I can tell you if I revealed it, it wouldn't be for fame, money, or power. I am against all those things.

Thanks for stopping back in.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The three Norns are weavers, they are in front of you weaving your path.
to see that is to apprehend a dimension that is in the realm of second sight,
when the threads run out, or are cut a you pass on.
Then only the thread of the sacred can sustain you. They are feminine,
but like sylphs and elves I would not take the description literally.
You can not describe an experience to a person if they have not seen something,
so you provide something they can understand that is similar.
reply to: sled735

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not me personally, here's my story though:

At the moment I am open-minded but cannot believe what I haven't experienced. I love science, logic and reason. I would describe myself as an Atheist and don't believe in any God but I will often have my doubts about paranormal possibilities when I regularly speak to my sister as she will often tell me that she's "heard dead people in her head again". I can't fathom what she tells me, I just can't make sense of it as somebody who believes we are born, we live a conscious existence through evolutionary biology and then we die and cease to exist.

It all started when she was a kid and she came running in from the garden post-sunset at about the age of 7, crying and frightened. We thought she may have fallen over and hurt herself but when we asked her what was wrong, she said a girl was walking up to her at the end of the garden. We didn't know what to think about it.

When we moved and lived elsewhere, she said she heard the man on the stairs when she walks up and down it. I would laugh it off and try and listen out but nothing was ever heard by myself. My sister is as "normal" as I am, we look at people who are different to us and share our opinions, we laugh at strange things and we talk logically - I would never think she was crazy.

She and my father were driving across a busy junction when she was younger and saw a toddler in the middle of the junction on a concrete island. It was one of those small islands in the middle of the road where nobody would ever need to walk to - just a road split. They both saw the 'girl' but she was gone by the time they turned their heads to look again.

It then became stranger as we grew older. People would speak to her in her head knowing that she can hear them. She had a woman tell her to pass a message on; my sister could see exactly what she was wearing in her head. When she asked her friend if her mother had died in a red dress, her friend confirmed that she had. My sister also accurately described the appearance of the woman that spoke to her.

Not too long ago, she was in the basement of her house that she shares with 4-5 other people. The basement had been converted to an extra bedroom for student living. They were all sat in the basement bedroom when the door handle fully came down as if somebody was opening the door. There was nothing behind the door and she told me that it's a very stiff handle which needs considerable human force to be moved. There have been numerous incidents like this, including 'something' shaking a light shade furiously in her friends house, but I've lost track.

I spoke to my sister about this the other night, she says she doesn't get spoken to as often now but wishes she did. I asked what it sounds like and she said "it's like being spoken to but you know it's in your head". The last time was a couple of months ago but when she replied to them, the connection was "too weak for them to hold a conversation". At first she was scared but she has learned to accept it as time has gone on.

On another topic, in regards to 'psychics', I have never believed in them. I've been to about 4 of them myself and they've never known a single accurate thing about me. It got me angry, bitter and disappointed as I want to believe - like a lot of people. Why did I go again after the first time? Because I know a guy who was just like me in our beliefs. He was open-minded but didn't believe, he used to think it was all crazy and he's the most down-to-earth normal guy I've ever known to date. This was the case until he went to a 'psychic' down the south of England where he lived. The psychic woman named all of his kids, described his dead relatives appearance and even told him the future. At the time he had no idea what she meant when she said that he would have model aeroplanes on show in a museum in the future. Many years later, he now builds model aeroplanes that are on show in a museum. He had forgotten that he had been told this and it didn't click until some time into already having them in the museum.

Sometimes I wish that I could see something, hear something or experience something, just so that I can understand it all a bit more. Maybe only some of us are able to and some of us are not. Either way, it's baffling.
edit on 10-5-2015 by mwsmith because: Punctuation

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mwsmith

Thank you for sharing your sister's experiences, MwSmith. Welcome to the thread.

Your sister needs to practice and learn to develop her abilities. She could help solve crime cases, and be that "true psychic" that you long to meet.
There are many fakes out there that just scam people for money. They give the ''real" psychics a bad name.

Most people have be "open" to believing to allow such experiences to happen to them, although I have heard of a handful of skeptics having an unexplained experience. Maybe your day will come too.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
The three Norns are weavers, they are in front of you weaving your path.
to see that is to apprehend a dimension that is in the realm of second sight,
when the threads run out, or are cut a you pass on.
Then only the thread of the sacred can sustain you. They are feminine,
but like sylphs and elves I would not take the description literally.
You can not describe an experience to a person if they have not seen something,
so you provide something they can understand that is similar.
reply to: sled735

Oh, okay. I didn't know what they were called until I read your post. I have always just called them "my spirit helpers".
Thank you for enlightening me.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

A pleasure. I think she wants to but she's quite busy with studying at the moment. I think there are a lot of fakes, the only potential real one is the one mentioned in the above post that my friend has been to. We gave her a call and were willing to travel down to see her but she had retired at that point, frustratingly.

I think I'm open and ready, but saying that I frighten really easy and fear seeing something dark or ghostly in my own home when it's dark. Hopefull it will though, 'proof' would be immense.
edit on 10-5-2015 by mwsmith because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join