It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I sure hope you have a camcorder
reply to post by blocula

I do have a camcorder, but it's not something I grab when getting up to let the dog out to pee, or before I myself go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. As amazing as a genuine video footage of it would have been, I can still envision the skeptics crying CGI manipulation. I had a bit going on during that brief but nasty encounter as it happens to worry about locating the video cam. Never the less, I always at the very least have my phone by the bedside now and know exactly where the handy cam is, keeping it charged and ready at all times.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

You would know its real and it would be amazing to show footage of a real alien to anyone who would be willing to watch it.I recently saw a black triangle with 3 lights slowly flying over me one night here in mass,that i made a thread about,but my digital camera/camcorder was up stairs and every night for weeks afterwards,i had my digital camera/camcorder close by me and do you think that black triangle reappeared even once? of course not!?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I remember reading a book about demonic posession (i forget which one it was) and the authors of the book i read had tape recorded what was said during an exorcism and the demonic entities who were speaking (and growling) through a lady who was posessed were asked questions and i remember two of them...

The priest asked..."How do you get here"?

And the demon voice said..."We come up through the floor boards"!

Then the priest asked..."How do you get your names"?

And the demon voice said..."We fly through the old graveyard and see names on tombstones"

The priest also said that the eyes of the posessed lady were transformed and that "no person should ever look at them,no person should ever have to see those eyes,because they were not human eyes anymore,they became like the eyes of an enraged animal,they looked right into your soul"
edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You would know its real

Ha ha. I get where you are coming from but having video footage of what I saw would not make it any more real. I have mentioned before that with my last encounter with the entity at the back door, I was wide awake and fully compos mentis.

Although I keep the phone and cam corder handy, I have no wish or will to ever encounter that vile creature or anything of it's ilk again.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
reply to post by blocula

You would know its real

I have mentioned before that with my last encounter with the entity at the back door
I dont remember ever reading about that encounter of yours,care to elaborate? i'm more than a lot interested...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I have mentioned before that with my last encounter with the entity at the back door I dont remember ever reading about that encounter of yours,care to elaborate? i'm more than a lot interested...
reply to post by blocula

I have never actually put a thread together regarding that particular experience but have mentioned in responses on other people's threads. I don't want to derail this thread by popping in links to others but feel free to m2m and I will link to the threads the responses were made on.

At some point I may post a thread regarding the experience but like many others on ATS, feel it is counter productive and have no wish to defend an experience that was neither pleasant nor one I wish to glorify.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
One of my friends growing up had a horse that she boarded in an old barn that had the standard markings of ghost like phenomena of cold spots, doors swinging open and shut, the occasional groan and a general feeling of unease. The rumor had it that it was haunted by a little boy from a family who lived on the property at the turn of the nineteenth century.

A friend and I decided to investigate. Both of us had limited experience with paranormal events . So with this in mind we decided one day to investigate and see if we could befriend the alleged spirit of the young boy. We brought a small stuffed animal to offer as a token of friendship and set off.

Before we actually went into the barn we spoke to the friend who had the horse there. She was outside the barn with the horse when we approached. We heard the sound of doors move a few times and one loud noise that sounded like a cross between a drawn out moan mixed in with the wind. It’s hard to explain but it was like if you experienced a gust of wind and heard a noise at the same time.

I was off by myself praying and protectin myself with white light. I’m in deep concentration when a cat comes out from the barn towards me. Now this is the scary part and to this day I get a chill. It comes straight to me slinking over. Staring at me the whole time. Its eyes were amber and the pupils were “off”. I was frozen still watching it. It went around me once and slinked back across to another building across the way. It was looking at me the whole time until it took walked away from me.

So we enter the barn and climb the ladder to the hayloft where we are told the presence is most felt and heard. I go first and out of the corner of my eye see a dark cloudlike image. No bodily form just a “cloud” form. I look around having never been up there before so I look around. I did notice book case with old hardcover books on magik(?) which might be worth mentioning. I don’t know what happened but I felt very out of it, like I was in a daze. On the way up the ladder there was a moan and a howl and I felt the atmosphere get heavy and stuffy. We put the stuffed animal down. My friend later told me she was concerned that I appeared so dazed that she took my arm and led me out.

I felt better once I got outside but very off centered. I don’t know if there really was a ghost of a boy, an opened portal or both. Lesson being that you must account for the unexpected when investigating!

edit on 4/18/2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/2012 by itsallmaya because: Not really sure of the nature of books. will explain next post.

edit on 4/18/2012 by itsallmaya because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I need to clarify the books I saw up in the loft.

Being a book lover I zeroed in on the book case. I thought it odd to be there in a very dusty and dirty place. The other objects in the area were old tools, animal crates, etc. The area appeared to used as storage and from the dust buildup appeared to not have been touched in a long time.

So the books appeared old. I believe it was two of the books that had the pentagram symbols and I noticed a hammer and sickle on another. Didn't look at titles.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you sled all great suggestions . I hope to find a good hypnotist in or close to my area one day & see how that goes . Sorry I had to step away for a bit there is family illness at the moment making it hard to be here & take part right now hopefully it will pass quickly .
John

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by MollyStewart

I recently saw a black triangle with 3 lights slowly flying over me one night here in mass,that i made a thread about,but my digital camera/camcorder was up stairs and every night for weeks afterwards,i had my digital camera/camcorder close by me and do you think that black triangle reappeared even once? of course not!?

One of my close-up UFOs was a triangle with three lights in the corners... like when you rack the pool balls on a pool table, if you put a ball in each rounded corner and inset it maybe an inch, that's what I saw! Mine was in early '92 though, in East TN

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

I have mentioned before that with my last encounter with the entity at the back door I dont remember ever reading about that encounter of yours,care to elaborate? i'm more than a lot interested...
reply to post by blocula

I have never actually put a thread together regarding that particular experience but have mentioned in responses on other people's threads. I don't want to derail this thread by popping in links to others but feel free to m2m and I will link to the threads the responses were made on.

At some point I may post a thread regarding the experience but like many others on ATS, feel it is counter productive and have no wish to defend an experience that was neither pleasant nor one I wish to glorify.

I totally understand how you feel about being wary of posting on here, but this is the first and only place I've found on the internet that seems supportive of people who have witnessed something paranormal. I feel a thousand times more comfortable posting here than anywhere else! This is a great bunch of people on here, and I really appreciate the folks at ATS for being protective of us! Please share if you feel comfortable doing so!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kentuckycowboy2
reply to post by sled735

Thank you sled all great suggestions . I hope to find a good hypnotist in or close to my area one day & see how that goes . Sorry I had to step away for a bit there is family illness at the moment making it hard to be here & take part right now hopefully it will pass quickly .
John

Even though more people are becoming more open-minded about paranormal events and UFO sightings, there are still those in the medical profession that think there is a neurological reason for what we experience. Therefore you must be very careful in who you seek out for help with your past life regression, especially if you tell them you think you have been abducted by aliens.

As for the nose-bleed investigation, may I suggest you contact [email protected], or call their helpline at: 0795 1752 813 and see if they have anyone in the U.S. they could suggest for being a good resource to help you. Of course, you can see anyone just to have the MRI, or x-ray, but I wouldn't trust just anyone with taking it out and doing a study on the chip.

I posted this video earlier. youtu.be...
Over into it a bit L.A. Marzulli talks about a chip that was taken out of him, and how the doctor did a study on it. What he found in the chip was astounding! He also has a blog page: lamarzulli.wordpress.com...
You may consider contacting him on his blog for advise, that is, if something is discovered in your nose. Please keep us updated on your findings!

Sorry about your family problems. I hope everything gets better soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

I was off by myself praying and protectin myself with white light. I’m in deep concentration when a cat comes out from the barn towards me. Now this is the scary part and to this day I get a chill. It comes straight to me slinking over. Staring at me the whole time. Its eyes were amber and the pupils were “off”. I was frozen still watching it. It went around me once and slinked back across to another building across the way. It was looking at me the whole time until it took walked away from me.

So we enter the barn and climb the ladder to the hayloft where we are told the presence is most felt and heard. I go first and out of the corner of my eye see a dark cloudlike image. No bodily form just a “cloud” form. I look around having never been up there before so I look around. I did notice book case with old hardcover books on magik(?) which might be worth mentioning. I don’t know what happened but I felt very out of it, like I was in a daze. On the way up the ladder there was a moan and a howl and I felt the atmosphere get heavy and stuffy. We put the stuffed animal down. My friend later told me she was concerned that I appeared so dazed that she took my arm and led me out.

The behavior of the cat as you described is typical. I've owned cats all my life, and they always look straight at me as they approach. And they will raise their tail straight up as a sign of friendliness as they approach, too. It's a type of cat language. But the books on magic being in the barn, and the way you were affected leads me to believe someone was practicing black magic in there and opened the door for an evil entity to come through. Sounds like it was trying to possess you, or maybe it did for a short time. I'm glad your friend pulled you out when she did!

Evil spirits can affect the health and behavior of animals. Did she ever mention any changes in her horse's behavior after boarding it there?

Thanks for sharing your experience!

edit on 4/19/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I agree with your interpretation of what happened inside the barn. Yes, her horse would get ansy and very restless.

As a cat lover myself it does sound like nothing unusual except a friendly cat. Its one of those things that you had to have been there. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks.
edit on 4/19/2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Okay, this is to all you "readers only" on this thread that haven't posted your experience yet.

Please share with us any paranormal events you have experienced. If you have read all the posts here, you know we all have experienced some unbelievable things! Don't be shy........ come on, share with us!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Okay, this is to all you "readers only" on this thread that haven't posted your experience yet.

Please share with us any paranormal events you have experienced. If you have read all the posts here, you know we all have experienced some unbelievable things! Don't be shy........ come on, share with us!

I only recently joined and this is my first posting so please bear with me if I make any mistakes in form.

WOW! where do I start? You suggested I not be shy so.....My entire life has been full of paranormal experiences and events I can't explain and it seems to be a quality I've passed onto my two sons as well. Since I was very small, I've been able to "see" things, particularly the deceased (most often super-imposed over my normal screen of vision) and "hear" their voices in my head, along with a "direct knowing" sometimes. I do not consider myself to be psychic or extrardinarily gifted in any way. For me, it's more like being born with quirky vision that allows me to see things beyond normal range of frequency-like cats do in the dark, or the way dogs sense of smell is 1000's of times stronger than humans. And yes, sometimes it scares the living hell out of me, and sometimes I question my own sanity. But, then as my boys got older, they began having similar experiences; seeing things and the like. Since its gone on for so many years now, we sort of take it in stride, but the boys and my husband are the only ones I talk to about it because quite honestly I know other people would think I was nuts. My list of examples is far too weird to put here but I can give some highlights:

An old farm house we lived in a few years ago was haunted by the ghost of the original owner, a man that I was "told" had been a colonel in a war. Sure enuf, a little research turned up that he had indeed been a colonel in the Black Hawk wars.

My girlfriend's house had some disturbances and when she asked me to come and check it out, I saw a little boy in her back bedroom-said he missed his mommy.
She checked property records and there had been a little boy die in the house in the 40's.

I "know" when something important will come in the mail.

I "know" when one of my kids is hurt (okay-maybe that doesn't count since all moms do that!)

I've seen my friends dead relatives around them when they've been under alot of stress.

Is all this unnerving? VERY. But, I figure there must be a reason for it, so I try to pay attention even though it can be so scary.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aviebehavingbadly

Have you ever watched Psychic Kids on t.v.? You can also pull it up on YouTube. They take these young kids and help them deal with their abilities, and help them learn how they can control them. Often they send them to help detectives with missing persons cases, and they see just how important their gift can be.

How old are your boys? Would they be interested in developing their gifts to help others?

You could benefit from learning how to use your abilities to help others, too.

There is also a show called Long Island Medium on TLC (The Learning Channel). This woman gives messages to people from relatives who have passed on. She really helps these people feel better about losing their loved ones.

I just see it as such a waste of your special gift to hide it because of what you think others will think of you. God gave you this for a reason. Learn what good you can use it toward to help others. I think, for myself, I would find this soooooo rewarding just knowing I helped someone in some way no one else could! There should be all kinds of references you can find on the net to point you toward finding someone to help you develop your gift, and learn how to control it.

Your story is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What a very kind reply-thank you

My boys are older now (18 and 21) and I think on some level they DO use what they can in a positive way. For example my oldest son has said things to his friends like "Be careful, you guys-this doesn't feel right" in regards to roadtrips or things they may have planned. He runs track for his college and I've heard him tell other runners things like "watch your second lap" or "the guy in the next lane will try to cut you off." I don't even think he's aware of what he's doing/where it comes from.

As for me, I live in a small country town where the minds are about the same size as the population. I hear them in WalMart-in conversations-afraid of tarot cards but racking up the phone bills to the Psychic Hotline- convinced the devil is behind every prophetic dream unless its in THEIR family- quite certain that "hearing voices" is an indication of schizophrenia unless the message is for THEM. You know the ones I mean-the same ones that will ask you if their husband's cheating on them because they know you "know" things and are afraid to get too close to you when they do like something "evil" might jump off you. My friends keep quiet and I pretty much keep to myself. I would LOVE to be able to use this to help people instead of being more like a parlor trick, but I don't know how to go about it- at least not around here. I even tried to get involved in a paranormal research group at one point but they must've had plenty of members because they didn't seem too interested.

I don't know if it's fear or ignorance or a combination in one form or another but when you tell people about # like this its like their whole perception of you changes in an instant-even my friends are a little weird about it.

People like me need a support group!

Do any of you have the same issues? I would love to know how you deal with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aviebehavingbadly
reply to post by sled735

I don't know if it's fear or ignorance or a combination in one form or another but when you tell people about # like this its like their whole perception of you changes in an instant-even my friends are a little weird about it.

People like me need a support group!

Do any of you have the same issues? I would love to know how you deal with it.

I have a few people at work that look at me the same way you mentioned. I don't let it bother me. I just smile and start discussing some hum-drum subject that maybe they can wrap their small brains around.

It reminds them I am still human, with some of the same human problems going on in my life as what they experience.
If I'm feeling "mean" (for lack of a better word), knowing that this person has ridiculed me, I'll add at the end of my conversation, "Hey, I saw a ghost in your work area last night. Be careful over there. He looked mean!" then walk away.

Living in a small town does create it's problems, as in everyone knows everyone else's business. I grew up in a very small community in the country, and that's how it was there, too. I live in a bigger town now, so I don't really know that many people here. I can understand how you feel, not wanting your neighbors to ridicule you that you have to interact with day in, and day out. I keep a lot of my experiences from immediate family members because they are very religious, and wouldn't understand. But I really don't care what anyone else thinks of me. I am happy with who I am. If they don't like me, I see that as their problem, not mine.

It is ultimately your decision weather to develop your abilities, or not. I found many different links in my search engine just by typing in "psychic support group", and "developing psychic abilities". Find one that works for you, if you're interested. Amazon also has many books on these topics. I'm pretty sure Sylvia Browne would have something in her many, many books she has authored.

Good luck in your journey.

Does anyone else have any suggestions to post concerning how they deal with skeptics, and ridicules from others?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aviebehavingbadly

Is all this unnerving? VERY. But, I figure there must be a reason for it, so I try to pay attention even though it can be so scary.

Sounds like you have a WONDERFUL gift, and your sons as well! I don't have near the visual gift that you do, but I'm wanting to get better at it. I have sensed a few presences, and encouraged them to please go into the bright white light if they can see it, and so far two have taken me up on it. Their energy just seemed to fade until I couldn't feel anything at all. I just sort of "know" where energies are without being able to see them. I have also seen some things in my mind's eye, which is really hard to explain! Of course I've seen, felt and heard many more things, but the ones who seem to need help are the ones that are very important to me. I feel a strong pull towards these, and also toward cold cases with law enforcement. I didn't really hear any conversation from the two that I helped cross over, I felt their emotions faintly... fear, confusion, anger. I hope I can improve to the point you're at some day so I can help many more!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join