It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
The vet school could be an ideal place to learn about a planet, you would not only learn about the fauna of the planet, but also the level of technology the dominant species has. Genetics, medicines, things, machines that go ping!... yeah Im not a sciency type

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Oh, okay. That makes sense. So they were here to just check us earthlings out. Guess they found out we weren't anything special and moved on.

Or, did they?

edit on 1/30/2015 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Re: my old house ghost that may have followed me.

I asked the thing walking around outside if it was my guardian angel, and if so to knock on the door, and I specified which door. The footsteps walked toward that door, but then when they got close they turned around and walked back the other way. They were outside a lot last night/early this morning so I think they know they are being thought of.

The reason I want to know if it chose or was forced to follow me here is because I did not choose to move here. It would kind of suggest the difference between a universe of chaos or a universe of order.

But maybe I'm looking at that wrong?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I have no idea.
But, I think if you really want to find out, it's time to call a medium in.

Here is a thread I posted about blue balls of light in this lady's house. They aren't rods, but still weird. I'm still trying to find the one about the rods.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

The 3 of us were sitting on a log in a park next to the school in the early evening. We could see the shadow of a jogger coming up the street and even saw the jogger as he was running past the white wall of the school. But then he vanished!, like right in front of us and we all saw it and said the exact same thing WTF??

The jogger did look like a 1970's athlete, but in that part of town in the 1990's its not that much of a stretch to see someone in 70's jogging gear... but then to NOT see them.

This sounds like residual energy that you were seeing. It could be that the jogger was attacked at the area where he disappeared and died there. The more intense one's death is, the higher the residual energy is that remains behind. Sometimes the conditions have to be just right before someone will see it; possible the anniversary of his death too.

Thanks for sharing.

I did have a dream I died at that same location, but this would have been at least 2 years after we saw the jogger. In the dream I was shot in the back. I dont think the dream is connected tho, I think it was more the product of my waking anxieties at the time.

I know of no urban folklore about someone being shot there, but not every murder makes the papers, and if it happened in the 70's then its before I was born so I doubt I would be exposed to those stories.

Honestly I write that one off as a time-slip, that he was just jogging down "L" street in the 70's and somehow flipped into the 90's then flipped back without breaking stride... the key difference would be the shop on the corner he just passed was closed down in 1991 so that might have twigged him back into the 70's???

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I did have a dream I died at that same location, but this would have been at least 2 years after we saw the jogger. In the dream I was shot in the back. I dont think the dream is connected tho, I think it was more the product of my waking anxieties at the time.

I know of no urban folklore about someone being shot there, but not every murder makes the papers, and if it happened in the 70's then its before I was born so I doubt I would be exposed to those stories.

Or, it could be that because you have some psychic abilities, this man was showing you what happened to him through your dream. Or, it could have been YOU, having a past life memory that was triggered by seeing the man (yourself) in that area.

Honestly I write that one off as a time-slip, that he was just jogging down "L" street in the 70's and somehow flipped into the 90's then flipped back without breaking stride... the key difference would be the shop on the corner he just passed was closed down in 1991 so that might have twigged him back into the 70's???

That's possible, as well, especially if there are any ley lines in that area. Would you happen to know?
Fascinating!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I have no idea.
But, I think if you really want to find out, it's time to call a medium in.

Here is a thread I posted about blue balls of light in this lady's house. They aren't rods, but still weird. I'm still trying to find the one about the rods.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I looked all through my subscription list, but didn't find the post about the rods.

You can google "spiritual rods" to see what they look like. Most skeptics call them bugs, of course, but we know better, don't we?

I will contact my friend and see if he will ask his ET friends about this particular race of alien beings. I'll get back to you when he let's me know something.

ETA: I do remember an episode on The Dead Files where Amy drew what she saw, and it was stringy, rod-type things. She said they were the beginning manifestations of a poltergeist.

But, this doesn't sound like what you saw at all, so I would say they are different entities.

edit on 1/30/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I dont really know much about lay (ley?) lines, is there a source you have I can use to compare the address?. Just to mention something not already stated, Leake street is the same street I lived on with the laundry portal. The school is at the top of the hill (est. 1894 but no original buildings existed in the 1990's) and we lived half way down the hill on the southern side, the ghost was running south down Lst.

I'll include the google map URL if you want to have a look, as you can see the park adjacent to the school in it and where Lst is cul-de-saced between the school and park. If you have a lay lines source handy let me know if one is close?
School on Google Maps

I dont think it was, but on the off chance this was a murder of a jogger--I want nothing to do with the investigation even tho the old Mafia drug delaer Mayor is dead (who ALSO lived on Leake st...) EEEK!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I found this one, but it is only good for areas in England.
I'll keep looking.
www.tomscott.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'll keep looking.
www.tomscott.com...

I'll have to do some deeper digging when I have more time. Right now, I need to go get 40 winks. I work third shift, and I haven't had my beauty sleep yet. This is my night off, so I won't sleep as long today, but I have to rest the old brain, or it gets numb and shuts down, you know? lol

Catch you later...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'll keep looking.
www.tomscott.com...

No I think this is good, I know a man of that name and he is probably one of the few academics I could speak to openly about some of this and actually get decent feedback. I'll have to catch up with him when he's back in the country...

Synchronicity. I was born on the same day as Jung.

Sleep well.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was going to wait until I reached page 100 before I posted again, but page I'm at 99 and I think I'll share a story from 1999, since some of you are into numerology.

This story is not really anything without the photograph to accompany it, I know this as I have tried to tell this to someone IRL and their reaction was "yeah, so what? you met a crazy person".

In the 15 years since taking this photo I have moved 4 times, been homeless, in rehab, all sorts of S###, so maintaining the picture was not something I could achieve... BUT I still have the negative!!!

Anyway, I was at the WA museum doing an art project for the arts course I was studying at the time. The museum is a mix of old (early colonial), not so old and new buildings. I was in the courtyard near the old part, which was a Courthouse and Gaol in early colonial times.

I was taking photos with an automatic (non-SLR) 35mm camera so I didnt have to draw so much on location, I could use the pic as a visual cue (it was not permitted but meh) and draw the fine detail in later at home. As I was taking pics of a old phone box, the red ones you expect to only see in London, a guy came up to me and said: "Take my photo, I'm an angel!"
"Sure, why not" and I take a pic of him. He then proceeds to tell me "his life story", which was not true as some of the claims he made were quite fanciful; such as him being Tori Amos' ex husband and that he was the lead singer of a very well know band. I didnt really care that his story was false, he honestly believed it to be true, I just continued the conversation because I was enjoying this guys energy. Anyway after about a 5min convo he says that he has to go and leaves via the old court-house.

For those who may be reading that don't know what 35mm film is: This aint your digital camera. It was about a week before I got the film developed, so I didnt notice the artefacts in his (and only his) picture until then. The pics I took before and after from the same spot--I did not move from where I took the last pic before taking his, all those other pics are clear as day. His pic had two odd artefacts that to this day I can not explain away.

The artefacts, one on his left and one on his right were not lense flare or dust or anything like that. On his left (the right of the pic) was what I would now describe as a very large blue orb, about 3 feet diameter. The object on his right (the left of the pic) was almost like if you took a photo of a nun in her habit with a heavy backlight, then removed the nun from the pic. Basically a normal area of photo with nothing in it that was surrounded by a ghostly aura. The aura was a bright yellowish colour and was slightly taller that the guy (who would have been at least 6 foot tall).

I dont think I hae ever mentioned this pic on ATS, but I have wanted to do a thread about it since forever!. The problem is: Pics or didnt happen!. I need to find someone who can scan a negative, and even then the trolls will say "photoshopped", because yeah, ummm what else am I to use to turn the negative into a normal pic??.

Anyway, I bumped into this same guy between 1 or 2 years later, around midnight coming out of a 24hour store. I recognised him and said hey, he said (exact words): "Hey, long time no see, how ya been?. I'm an angel!". I always thought it odd he needed to mention he was an angel the second time? Guess that was his thing.

About ten years after that I over heard some young girls on the train talking about "That crazy guy who said he was an angel...", I just smiled.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Wow, that's so Cool!!

Whether he was an angel, or not, something was going on with him... and the picture proves it.

I would take the negative to your local photo processing store and get it developed, then post it. The people at the store can't photo shop it without the "experts" being able to tell it was done, but they don't do that when developing pictures.
Sounds like you have something really awesome there! Go get it developed before you lose the negative, and it's too late.

I want to see it!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I think it was his aura to his right, and something following/attached to him to his left, pushing his aura off centre; making him not process things normally.

I'm going to take the neg to where I think they can print it, or at least jpeg it. If its an orb then its the biggest I have ever seen.

However it might not even be related to him and may be related to the courthouse/gaol?. A handful of people (officially) were executed there in the old colonial days. I have no idea where the gallows were in relation to where I was standing?.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello

Not many "paranormal" things already happened with me, but I'd like to share them.

Sometimes when I'm alone at my apartment, principally on the bedroom and the hallway, I see some light flashes, like a camera flash but not too bright. Sometimes they look like orbs and sometimes like rods or random lines. It's color variate, from a white to a blue colour. I already took photos at the bedroom whose appeared some orbs ad these "rods" but I deleted them because my dad convinced me that was something wrong with the camera.
Another day I took a photo of a dark thing in the bedroom corner, I'll try to find this photo.
And I had a very realistic dream whose I was going to the bathroom, and when I opened the door, there was a thing that looked like the ghost from Ju-on. The first though I had was to get the HELL out of there, so I started to search for the house keys like crazy, and I started to look under everything. I was on my bedroom looking under the bed/futon, and when I stood up the spirit was behind me

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gakupo

Welcome to the thread, Gakupo.

Many people have spoken of seeing these flashing lights for the last several years. I read somewhere that the aliens are upgrading our DNA with these flashes. Sounds a little far-fetched, but I suppose it's just as believable as some of our ghost stories, right?
Who knows what they are?

I've seen flashes outside, and also in my bedroom, so I know it happens.

I look forward to seeing your photo. Thanks.

That "dream" you had could have been a real experience in the astral plane. Our spirit takes astral trips all the time when we sleep, we just don't remember it unless something spectacular happens that sticks in our memory when we wake up.
This could be a projection of some inner evil inside yourself/mind that you need to work on clearing, or it could have been a real demon messing with you; It's hard to say which it is. The definition of "demon" would also depend on the person's personal religious/spiritual beliefs. I, personally, believe demons are real.

You kind of left us hanging there! What happened when you saw the spirit standing behind you?

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Sorry but I didn't find the photo. I'm kind of busy and can't search well. But gonna try to take a better look after.

When I saw it I just woke up or I don't remember what happened

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Also, some stuff disappears and sometimes I find them where I marked in red

Or under the chest or sometimes inside the wardrobe.
The things that most disappears are papers, mainly related with my classes.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gakupo

Yeah, when things disappear here they turn up in odd places... like my vacuum cleaner brush appearing under the table in my bedroom where I had not had it. It's a wonder I even saw it under there!

Playful ghosts.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Bump!

The weekend is near.
Time to get your paranormal stories ready to share!

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join