It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I want to get this one out of the way because I HAVE to see this as psychosis and not a paranormal event. Interpret it as you will.

It was Boxing Day 2004, and I live in Perth, Western Australia. Please take a second to locate this on the globe because knowing where I was at the time might make it seem less far fetched.

This time of my life wasnt the best, and I certainly wasnt in a good place. I was carrying a lot of hate and I decided to focus on it, to amplify it, to draw all the hate from around me and use it as power.

I could feel the hate from the people in my city, but it went beyond that, to south-east Asia; (btw all these places are closer to Perth than the other Australian cities) Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia... then I felt the earth move.

It snapped me out of that "trance" state and I wasnt really sure what happened. Later that night I saw the news:
2004 Boxing Day Tsunami

Lets just pass it off a psychotic episode that corresponded with a earthquake/tsunami, because this is too far out even for me to get my head around...

I've decided to wait till I have read the whole thread before I write about my interactions with what I think to be aliens. Currently about page 40...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
^^ There is a bit of background that I have not covered, so the above... lets ignore it for now. I came here for answers, not to answer questions.

Lesson learned from the above: There is too much hate in the world.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I just love this thread! Keep the experiences coming!

Hello, Night Star.

I'm happy to see you are enjoying the thread. You haven't posted here before.
Thanks for popping in.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: downwind
I have had a lifetime of such experiences:

1. grew up in haunted house in Ct, numerous events, mixed
2. bought a haunted house in Ct, numerous events, not bad
3. bought a haunted house in Maine, numerous events... bad... 1st 2 weeks I was in town I was told by 2 different people "Oh, you bought that haunted house"... it had a well known rep
4. numerous premonitions, prophetic dreams 50% have come to pass, hope I don't live to see some others... some occured within a couple of weeks, one striking prophetic dream was realized 15years after the dream...
5. at 17 a disembodied vice said "put your seatbelt on" just before my friend hit a telephone pole
6. numerous ufo sightings, some were just balls of light, one classic saucer, others
7. 2 known lost-time incidents (1 abt age 12, one abt age 18)
8. 2 night-terror attacks

there is more but that's enough for now

Welcome to the thread, Downwind.

You have had a mixed bag of experiences like me.
Thank you for sharing with us.

If you would like to go into detail about any of your experiences, please do so; we all love to learn from others.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Okay so there is no way to prove this....

Today, on FB (the evil one) I received a post. It was shared from my Sister in Law who died a few weeks ago.
When it shared I just happened to be on my husband's page. We were doing some online trading. Anyway, it came and at the exact moment the desk lamp began to flicker, then the overhead with the ceiling fan did the same thing. It popped though as well. I called for my husband and he came and sat on the bed. I shared the post back to her page, and the ceiling fan light flickered again and he felt chills and got cold all over his body. I had sent her a PM after she died saying when she got settled in to let me know.
Now, we don't believe that people go on FB after they die but, she was sort of a recluse and it was the way she communicated with folks. I wonder if the electricity theory and all isn't somewhat valid....anyway I believe it was her...

Good to see you back, TNMockingBird.

That is an awesome experience! I would say it was her way of communicating with you, especially since the lights flickered at the same time. That's wild!!
Yes, it is true spirits can manipulate electricity to use for communication. I've experienced something similar, but not a message on f/b. That's really awesome!
Several spirits have flickered the lights here, my dead husband spoke to me through the radio one night, and my cousin's dead husband came through her t.v. and spoke to her. She said she could see him plain as day!

Thanks so much for sharing.

TNMockingBird has a few more experiences on here, but didn't get much feedback. You can click on the little man under her avatar, then click on "posts in thread" to see them. If anyone would like to offer a comment, please do so.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Your NDE was fantastic! I'm not familiar with the book you mentioned, but I am familiar with Ra; I just started reading up on it last year. I'll have to dig a little deeper into this before I could make an educated comment.

Your UFO experiences sound like you have been chosen for study, or at least, watching by the ETs.

I am very interested in hearing about your meeting with the ETs. Please DO tell that story!!

I'm feeling a bit "under the weather" right now, and my thoughts aren't as clear as I want them to be to reply in detail about your experiences. I promise I'll come back to address all your posts further when I'm feeling better.

Thank you for sharing with us. Awesome!!

Thank you to whomever gave me another flag! Only two more to go! WooHoo!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I could feel the hate from the people in my city, but it went beyond that, to south-east Asia; (btw all these places are closer to Perth than the other Australian cities) Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia... then I felt the earth move.

It snapped me out of that "trance" state and I wasnt really sure what happened. Later that night I saw the news:
2004 Boxing Day Tsunami

Lets just pass it off a psychotic episode that corresponded with a earthquake/tsunami, because this is too far out even for me to get my head around...

Before a major event like this takes place there are changes to the earth's electromagnetic field. It sounds to me like you were being affected by this. You obviously have some type of ESP (sorry, I can't think of the correct, exact name for it at the moment, due to feeling sick) that allowed you to "feel" the destruction that was about to hit the area.
That's the only thing I can come up with to explain this at the moment. Maybe something else will come to me when I'm feeling better.

WOW!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Had to check back in on this thread. Glad to see its on an uptick. Another flag...more new stories and experiences. Its got alot of life left in it. I only wish I had something to add. Im a paranormal dead end I guess.

I guess I need to raise my frequency a bit.
Finished the mythical beast thread and keeping tabs on it too. Its very good.
I have a couple of dreams indicative of reincarnation and when I get time I'll post those on your reincarnation thread, Sled.
Good job...keep a going.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MurphysOtherLagh

Thank you, MOL.

I look forward to hearing your dreams. I love anything that deals with reincarnation.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
I'm just going to keep reading the thread for a while, some administrative SANFU's have my last couple of days very stressful... will add some info here but not going to address the entire topics

The 04 EQ thing was odd. Like an opposite of chi... I guess it was a death force?? I havnt studied on this subject because even for me its weird to reconcile the two events (ie: my experience and the EQ event.)

The aliens thing is more perplexing than weird. So far I have yet to find ANY similar descriptions of these guys and I have spent the last year looking (not just here on ATS but thru other alien stuff). They are very small and they have no limbs but they fly and float and communicate telepathically, like they will andwer questions before you hae finshed thinking about the question.

The appear friendly but there is some sort of arrogance in the way they respond.

This next pit I have posted before on a paranormal forum outside of ATS and I was surprised at the reactions:
"I asked them if they were here to save us from the Americans?, they said 'what makes you think we are not the Americans?"
I'd expect a lot of chest thumping nationalists on ATS if I posted something like that, but the fact that was the main thing people focused on in my post, and then tried to insult me and claim I was an attention seeking high-school girl, for me seemed odd for a paranormal forum?. I'm prepared for the insults here.

Another answer I got from them (which I did post on ATS in another recent thread about abductions but I cant find it) was the in regards to the decrease in alien abductions, their response to me was:
"why would we need to abduct you when we already control you?"

This answering questions with questions is why I think they are a little arrogant.

I wish their was some other description online about them but I'm yet to find one. They are not greys or nords or anything even remotly resembling a biological entity, they look like... strings!, small white threads!. but small white threads dont travel thru the air like that, I asked in the "Ask me any question about physics" thread.

I'e had other paranormal experiences in my life, but its 5am here and I want to get to sleep before it starts to get too hot.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I think as spirits become more computer literate we will start seeing ghosts in the machine. We all know of spirits playing with lights and an electronic light or lamp might have been the only electric device someone would have ever came in contact with.

As the digital natives (kids who dont remember times before internet) get older and more die, they would have more knowledge on how to manipulate electronic devices such as computers.

Example would be: My paternal grandmother who was born in 1901 had never used an ATM, let alone live to the day we have smart phones. If she were to "haunt" something electrical it would limited to what she was familiar with. My maternal grandfather was a total technophile, even in his old age. He wasnt ever on the internet, tho he owned a few computers over the years, if I find myself with a possessed cordless drill, or nail-gun then he would be my primary suspect.

Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) is probably where I would start looking to try and bridge the connection between the deceased and their post-humorous social media activity. Oxford, Stanford and Berkley Labs are some of the big players in BCI research.

edit on 29-1-2015 by RifRAAF because: help your uncle jack off a horse

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hi, RifRAAF. Glad you're back.

Are you saying the answers you received came from the aliens, or the people on the thread? I'm confused.
If it came from the thread you were on, don't worry about that here; my thread is "user friendly". I don't allow any ridicule here; those people will be sent to the MODs quickly!!!
If you are saying the aliens were the one's to answer, it sounds like you may be involved in some type of gov. experiment. I've read about them using chips in people to control them, and study them over long periods of time... just like the aliens do. I suppose they got their idea about this from them. So, it could be either aliens, or the "Big Boys" in control.

The "strings" of light sound similar to "rods". Many people have reported seeing these things zap across the room on video. Of course, your "experts" out there say they are dust, but dust doesn't travel that way, or that fast. I suppose the scientist need a "logical" explanation to wrap their closed minds around. Pfft!

I have a friend that communicates with ETs on a daily basis. If you wish, I can ask him if he has seen any aliens that look like this. If not, he could ask the one's he speaks with if they know of these beings.

There was a good thread about a woman seeing these in her apartment not too long ago. She captured some good video. If I can find it, I'll post it, but it will be over the weekend before I have time to look it up.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you continue enjoying the thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Any info you can find out about these things would be fantastic. I have tried to video them using my phone and you can just make them out in some frames, but because they are so small the auto focus normally pulls back to the background. Same with trying to take pics.

I'd like to change tac and divulge a couple of instances where I have "proven" I was psychic. One instance was cold reading, the other was... I have no idea, maybe just coincidence??.

The first cold reading instance was in year 9 science class (best place to prove ESP is in a lab right? lol). I was talking astrology with the girls in my row when some of the boys sitting in the row in front started to ridicule me for my beliefs (ie: beyond their knowledge of the world). I told the most vocal of them [lets call him Fatso] that I was psycic and he said prove it!, he pointed to a kid sitting alone on one of the side benches who was just staring out the window and asked what is [for this story we will call him] Ben thinking...

Now Ben was the loner nerd of the oner nerds, he didnt speak to many people in our class (we were the "gifted" students taken out of the regular curriculum and given an advanced one), mostly because they were dorks, but also because he was a whole year younger than us ans I think that gave a lot of the boys an inferiority complex to him. I think I might have been one of the only ones to actually talk to the guy, and thats how I knew what he was thinking about--He liked guns, and he was a regular shooter with his father. This is not common for city kids, and I knew him staring out the window looking at the birds was a clear indication of what was going thru his mind.

So I answered Fatso with "Hes wishing he had his shotgun with him"; Fatso not knowing Ben owned a shotgun, let alone had a penchant for shooting things, yells out across the room to Ben "What are you thinking about?", Ben responds with the most devilish grin you could ever see on such a normally pleasant quiet child and says "Guns!". Fatso never questioned anything I ever did or said again.

This second time happened much later in life, I think I would have been 27? 28?. We were sitting on the front porch of a mates house drinking and discussing ESP and the like. It was just after midnight and the pub down the street had just closed and people were walking home down the road past us. Trying to act all impressive, I pointed to a girl walking with a friend and called out "Your name is Clare isnt it?",
"How the Fk did you know that?" she asked, her and her friend stopped still in the middle of the street in shock. I turned to my friends and said "All the information is out there you just have to know where to look". I then told the girls that I was psychic and not to worry that I wasn't some weird stalker. (we were a group of punks and these were two "uptown" girls so anything we would have said would have made them scared).

Neither of those instances prove that I'm psychic, but they did "prove" to those witnessing it. My point of sharing this is... I'm not sure... are they paranormal, well IMHO one was and the other was an informed observation. Or maybe they were both informed observations just one on a sub-conscious level?.

Still reading tru, I wish I bookmarked some of the post I wish to reply to but thought its too long to answer a 3 year old question...

ETA: WOOT! page 60; 20% thru this. some great reading. Im not sure what I should post next... maybe I'll just chill and keep reading for a while?
edit on 30-1-2015 by RifRAAF because: many pages

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Sounds like you were psychic with getting the girl's name right. Yay!!!
The more you practice, the better you will get at getting it right. But, just be aware, no psychic gets it right 100% of the time. The average number for even the best psychics out there is around 85% accuracy. So, when you miss hitting the nail on the head, don't feel down on yourself.

Keep reading. There are so many great posts in this thread, I can't begin to tell you what you'll miss if you stop.
Enjoy!!

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I have another flag!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I would like to know who is the responsible member for helping me reach my goal? Please send me a private message, if you don't want to respond here.

I am now tied with the second highest paranormal thread on ATS. Just one more, and I'll be # 2!!!

I'm not EVEN going to try for first place. I think it has over 600 flags.

edit on 1/30/2015 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
I just started on this thread (at page 3) and I think I should contribute one of my own stories, because I dont consider myself a becon of paranormal I have seen some weird S###. This one is one I have never told anyone about due to the possibility it would be considered a symptom of a mental health issue...

I was laying in bed one afternoon, when this blue orb materialised and fused with my mind, it was asking me strange questions but it wasnt letting me answer them, it was just reading my memory. This was happening so fast and I started shaking all over. I asked it who/what it was and it gave me the idea (communicated with ideas, not telepathically like I have experienced before) that is was an alien, I asked it why it was here and it gave me the idea it wanted meat... EEK!!

It convinced me that was not what it meant and that it wasnt going to eat me, and I gave it the directions to the local butcher. It again communicated that this was not what it wanted so I thought about the closest cows to my home (at the vet school at my university) and it was pleased with that and left.

I have not communicated with that entity again as far as I know.

I have more odd experiences, but I want to get back to reading the thread...

As I promised earlier, I will begin to respond to your posts. This is your first one.

This is a very odd encounter, for sure!
I had to laugh about it saying it wanted meat, and you thought it wanted to eat you.

Do you think this being is responsible for all the cattle mutilations that have been going on over the years? Sounds possible to me. Wonder what they are doing with them?
On second thought, I don't think I really want to know!

I've had others tell of seeing blue beings. You will probably read about them as you read through the thread.
On to your next post...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might have something to do with cattle mutilations, and its at a vet school so its going to have the ability to see lots of animal mutilations!. I will ask a friends who were on that side of campus back then and find out if anything like that happened. I had avoided topics like this on campus for a while because... credibility. Now I am a Laws academic those scientists can get fkd!

I actually dont think it was hungry, I think it wanted a physical body to inhabit while it was here?. The weird thins is it "took" me to the butcher shop and then to the vet school, kind of like astral travelling.

edit on 30-1-2015 by RifRAAF because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The house I grew up in was haunted, our whole family knew this, even extended family that would stay over and some friends that knew us for a long time.

This ghost never did anything to terrorise us, and nobody actually ever saw him we only heard and smelled him; however we determined it was the father or grandfather of the previous owners. This was concluded by the rich tobacco smell that accompanied him. None of us smoked in the house we were never allowed to, because my mother being the only non smoker forbade it and threw tantrums whenever we did.... I digress

But his tobacco had a distinct smell, not like the styves me and my sister smoked and certainly not like the camel straights my dad smoked (and not like T&C violations tobacco either), it was more like pipe tobacco. It wasnt just in the house we could smell his tobacco, in the yard under the grapevine was another spot where it could be smelled.

Hearing him was the most common, he would walk down the hall from the bathroom and into the main part of the house, clear footsteps on the wooden floorboards could be heard.

Because of the previous owners failing to give their new address to their friends, family and officials, we often received mail from Italy for them, so we knew from corroborating the postmarks what town in northern Italy the family were from. Perhaps it was our own northern Italian ancestry that made him comfortable to share his home with, or maybe its just he was a laid back guy, but living for 20 odd years with a ghost meant that I wasnt sacred of them--then.

There were other odd things in that house, like what we said to be a "portal" in our laundry. The laundry was in the centre of the house, behind the kitchen and with no external walls, and only one door to enter it. We would often find small animals in the laundry: A bat, a few cats and kittens on different occasions (not ours or any of the neighbours that we could locate), a tame pet rat that we kept as a pet because it clearly was someone's pet and not just a normal brown rat, a rabbit. Aside from the rabbit and the bat which were black, the other animals were all black and white. I dont know if that is relevant. They were also all found in the sink, just sitting there not seeming to be particularly concerned they were in our laundry sink.

There was a couple of instances where there was "devil voice" coming out of my non turned on stereo, but old amps do that.

Things going missing and re-appearing in obvious places--like sitting on an empty dining table were regular occurrences and we were never sure if it was our ghost or something else (my mum said gnomes did the misplacing of objects, but she is a #ing idiot and the most insane of all of us). Honestly I had a lot of kleptomaniac friends so I would sometimes think it them responsible.

Just as I am writing this, I have had a strange realisation... I think my ghost my have followed us to this place. I often hear footsteps on the gravel out the front, slow shuffling old man steps. I thought it might have been the neighbour getting some air, but I went outside once to go see and there was nobody there or anywhere to be seen. These footsteps happen all times of the night any-time between sunrise and sunset. If it is him I wonder if he chose to follow us here or if it wasnt his choice... I'd do a lot to know that answer.

Im not going to post any-more now as to not flood the thread. I'm still in its early pages...

ETA: It once rained frogs on our street and I wanted to keep one as a pet in an old aquarium, it jumped out of the aquarium once and into the laundry and was never located again...

Yep, sounds like you have a portal in your laundry area! I get the "feeling" that this "friendly ghost" was hanging around to protect you from the more evil ones coming through the portal. Sometimes a family will move into a house and if a ghost is there that likes you, it will follow you.
All you really have to do is tell him he has done his job of protecting you from the evil spirits in the other house, and he is free to leave now and go be with his family that is waiting for him "in the light". This should give him the release he needs to move on. If he still hangs around, maybe you could get a medium to come ask him why he is there, or if he has a message he needs to tell someone.

I'd say your pet frog entered the portal in your laundry sink and is now jumping around in another dimension with all the other animals that seem to have slipped through that opening. Hope he's happy.

Great stories. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might have something to do with cattle mutilations, and its at a vet school so its going to have the ability to see lots of animal mutilations!. I will ask a friends who were on that side of campus back then and find out if anything like that happened. I had avoided topics like this on campus for a while because... credibility. Now I am a Laws academic those scientists can get fkd!

I actually dont think it was hungry, I think it wanted a physical body to inhabit while it was here?. The weird thins is it "took" me to the butcher shop and then to the vet school, kind of like astral travelling.

Whoa! Talk about taking a trip and never leaving the farm!

Well, I don't know how to respond to that. I don't understand why it did that. I'm just glad it didn't eat you.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Your NDE was fantastic! I'm not familiar with the book you mentioned, but I am familiar with Ra; I just started reading up on it last year. I'll have to dig a little deeper into this before I could make an educated comment.

Heres the wiki entry for the Book of the Dead.
Link

I did come across some "oracles" meant to be channelled from Ra, when I first found them I thought it was too good to be true. Because it was, they were easy to debunk after about 140 pages, cant remember what they were called but Im sure you know the ones Im speaking of.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The 3 of us were sitting on a log in a park next to the school in the early evening. We could see the shadow of a jogger coming up the street and even saw the jogger as he was running past the white wall of the school. But then he vanished!, like right in front of us and we all saw it and said the exact same thing WTF??

The jogger did look like a 1970's athlete, but in that part of town in the 1990's its not that much of a stretch to see someone in 70's jogging gear... but then to NOT see them.

This sounds like residual energy that you were seeing. It could be that the jogger was attacked at the area where he disappeared and died there. The more intense one's death is, the higher the residual energy is that remains behind. Sometimes the conditions have to be just right before someone will see it; possible the anniversary of his death too.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join