It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I want to tell of a dream that I had when I was really young, around 3 maybe. I have remember this clearly all through my life, and often think about it. Actually there are two but I will tell the one I am most concerned with.

This boy and his dad were sitting at a table, I don't know who they were, I can't remember their faces now. The little boy stabs his father in the eye with a pencil, his father lays dead at the desk. Three crosses rise in the background with scary organ music, while the three crosses rise the father is dead and the son is just sitting there at the desk. I've always wondered about that one.

I have lived in a 'haunted' house once. It was an old, white two story house, secluded for the most part. It was the type of house that you just felt the presence of something. Some people shrugged it off, I was about 10 at the time. I was so happy to be moving into a house with two stories, but, it wasn't all I thought it would be when we walked in. Upstairs never got used, you could feel the spirits there. So, that resulted with my sister and I sleeping downstairs. Once my cousin came over and he was going to sleep up there and ended up crying all night.

We would hear footsteps upstairs, running footsteps. When no one was up there...nobody ever slept upstairs. One particular day, it was my brother's birthday, my mom made a cake and us kids were playing. The cake in the kitchen ended up on the floor, no one was in there and my mom was pretty upset about the whole ordeal. Plates would falll off the counter and regularly break when no one was in the the kitchen. Fridge would open up while we were eating.

Our dog at that time, (RIP) he would go crazy whenever we left home. We always came back to the blinds being torn down, etc. One day we came home, he was on the upstairs roof! You could get on the roof that covered the porch by the window. We had that dog for a long time, he lived even when I moved out at 18. We only stayed at that house for two years, but, I always go back to it in my dreams. The dog never went crazy at any other house that we lived in, just that one.

It is now abandoned, nobody ever stayed there for long. There were two boys who died there, and there is talk that there is a woman buried under that house. My brother and I were playing outside once, we were digging around making mud and we dug up a crystal, it was pretty big, I don't know why there would have been one there, so easy to dig up.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: Weird it will not let me type window? WTH

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
If any1 is predisposed to the paranormal, then it is quite common to have multiple and ongoing paranormal experiences
imo.

Welcome to the thread, Nochzwei. I agree with you.

Any experiences you'd like to share?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful

Welcome to the thread, Lovelyful. (I think you're new here, right?)

That's some pretty scary stuff for children to have to deal with. I'm glad you finally got away from there.
If there was a woman's body under the house, then she must have been murdered. Anytime there has been negative energy produced in a home, it attracts evil entities; I'd say murder would be on that list!

As for the children, they may be gone by now, but the evil in the house could pose as children to trick people.

Crystal helps to attract spirits, so, if there is a lot more buried around there, this could help explain the activity.

That was a demonic dream you had!! I'll have to analyze it and get back to you. WOW! How aweful!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
not sure what the etiquette is here, but I just posted a rather lengthy personal experience of mine. I think it's entirely too long to try and post into another thread so I'll link it. if that's in poor taste, apologies in advance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I don't know how to hyperlink, sorry)

ETA: I was directed here by a poster on my story, and now see that it's a question of more than one paranormal experience. I don't know if my experience counts as more than one because it was all one string of incidents, but there were different/varied kinds of manifestations

edit on 19-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Welcome to my thread, Shamrock6.

Wow! I'm surprised you stayed as long as you did! You had a lot of different things going on there.
I'm so happy you got your children out of that house!
Hopefully, now that you are gone, the ghosts of Mr. and Mrs. Rogers, and your FIL can move on to a more peaceful place.

I would respond with more, but I have to get ready to go Christmas shopping.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I starred and flagged your thread this morning, but have not had a chance to really read it yet, but will tomorrow.
(Work christmas party tonight)
Thanks for putting it out there, and I'm sure I will have comments..lol

Sled:
It has been really quiiet here lately, although last night while I was posting in a thread, (the one about Robin Williams)
just as I was posting about what I thought, I got one of those verifiers, instead of knocks, it was something hitting a beer can on my kitchen table. It was really loud. Made Roses and I both look over and I was all like "Was that a yes or a no??"

Pretty sure that was a yes, I was correct in my thinking...kind of cool,
anyways, that is really about all that has happened lately.
Sure it is because I just have not been focusing on the paranormal lately, but seems every time I do, something happens...lol
c(_) *sip*

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hey DB! Good to see you!

Isn't that weird that you'd get that as you were replying to the post?!
I read that too, but didn't respond.

I still have activity here, but mostly just seeing shadows from my peripheral vision. I saw it moving several times last night.
There was a white one, and a darker one. Neither one causes any problems, so I let them be. I think they know not to mess with me, or I'll banish them.

Time to go Christmas shopping. Have a good day.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

hopefully it's worth the wait! I'm interested to see what people have to say about it. I can't really claim that I was ever a skeptic about stuff like this, but I'd always had the opinion that TV shows, youtube clips, etc are so easy to fake that it would take something happening directly to me for me to fully buy in to "that stuff." It happened, and I am completely a believer ever since.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No worries there. I love reading peoples accounts.
I have had so many myself that I usually can relate to them.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'll try to comment more too, when I have time later tonight.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I'll try to comment more too, when I have time later tonight.

I replied in your thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am often leery of sharing personal stories. I have often found that you are ridiculed, told that you are imagining things or called crazy. Anonymity is the only reason why I would share this.

For as long as I can remember, I have always felt like I am different, almost like I don't belong at this particular time. I often feel like I am old soul and wonder why I am back here. I remember when I was a child I would tell my mom about the shadow people I would see. I still see them to this day. The strange thing is I can only see them with my peripheral vision. When I try to look straight at them they dissipate. My mom and other family members often tell me I am imagining things. It stings to the core to have those you love take something you feel so strongly about and just make light of it.

I have many, many instances of deja vu. Almost everywhere I go I feel as if I have been there before. There have even been times that I know what is about to happen when I am somewhere I feel I have already been. I can't count the times that I know someone is going to call me and sure enough they do. I even knew when I was pregnant what I was having. But those are not the kicker.

I was engaged to a wonderful man who died of prostate cancer. I had 5 glorious years with him before he passed. From the moment we met I knew he was my twin flame. We shared so much in common it was unbelievable. I knew before he was diagnosed that something was wrong. I didn't know what I just knew something wasn't right. Anyway, when we got the news my heart fell and I felt like my life was over. I just couldn't imagine life without him. We were having a heart to heart one night and I made him promise me that if there was a way for him to stay in contact with me, he would. He promised me and I felt at that moment I would feel him for the rest of years here. After he passed I was a mess for about 2 years. When they say someone grieves themselves to death, I believe that is possible. I was at a tipping point and finally shook myself out of it thanks to my daughter. On his birthday I always baked a cake, lit the candles, blow them out and then have a piece of the cake. As I ate the cake I would say here is a bite for you and a bite for me. The 3rd birthday without him I was going to do the usual. As I was preparing to make the cake I realized I was out of eggs. I sat down at the table to prepare a list of other things I would need. Keep in mind my daughter was with me. All of a sudden we hear this loud thump. We look around in the kitchen and didn't see anything. We progress to the living room, a glass heart (one of those big jewels that you would see in a jewelry store to decorate with with)that he had given me for Valentine's Day, that I had sitting on the coffee table, not near the edge, was on the floor. I never thought anything else about it and my daughter and I went on to the store. When we returned the heart was on the floor again. Thank goodness I had a witness or else I would have thought I was imagining things.

A few nights after that a good friend of mine and I were sitting outside on the porch. I had the light on in the kitchen which is quite normal for me. It was a full moon that night, not even sure why I remember that. I have a round table with four chairs that we sit at. We are talking and laughing, just going about life as normal. All of a sudden I catch something out of the corner of my eye. When I look in the kitchen I can see this black (not sure how to describe it) smoke. It didn't have a human form. I didn't believe what I was seeing. I said to my girlfriend OMG look. When she looked she was like WTF? This black smoke slowly saunters across the kitchen and is gone.

About a month after that I been to a flea market and found these heart shaped shelves. I bought them and brought them home. I didn't get around to putting them up that day so I left them on the kitchen table no where near the edge. I went to bed that night and was startled by a loud thump. I get out of bed and look around (all the while peeing my pants thinking someone had broke in) and find those shelves on the floor. I put them back on the table where I had left them and did everything I could think of to see if I could cause them to fall off. Nope sure couldn't. A few nights after that as I was laying in bed I felt my hair move off my neck and I could my name being said ever so faintly in my ear. At that moment I knew that it was him. Everything weird I had experienced was him communicating with me as he had promised.

He has been gone 7 years this month but I find solace in his antics. He was always a prankster and that was one of the things I loved about him. He is always moving things around or stroking my hair to let me know he is still there. I hope my family (besides my daughter) nor the neighbors never walk past my house and see me talking to myself. I often find myself talking to him. What can I say it is comforting.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Welcome to the thread.

You won't be ridiculed here, Sweetheart!! Everyone on this thread has had some very strange experiences, so don't worry about it.

I can actually say I really do understand how you felt when you lost your twin flame. I lost my second husband and went through the grief and depression just like you described. I have my story in the thread somewhere, but no idea where.
It was strange too, how he communicated with me.

I think him choosing objects shaped in a heart was his way of telling you how much he loves you.
Yes, it's him, and he will be with you as long as you need him. But don't hold on too tightly to him; he has lessons he needs to be working on on the other side; if he feels you are still in too much pain to leave you, he'll stay... when he should go.
Our loved ones can come anytime we call them. Take comfort in that, and consider yourself lucky; not many people realize when their loved ones are visiting them.

I see shadows in my peripheral vision too. And I know how it feels to have your family not believe you. I grew up under those conditions, and it was no fun at all!!!!

The deja vu is probably you remembering past lives, or sometimes we have precognitive dreams where we experience the future; if we don't remember these dreams, it could feel like deja vu.

I have a thread just on that subject, if you are interested, let me know and I'll post a link.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful

I haven't forgotten about your dream, Lovelyful.
I'll try to find time to post it sometime later today.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I saw it and just responded to it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Feel free to share the story, I'm loving getting to hear people's take on it. Yours was very insightful and I'm hoping that some others may have something similar for me

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Most of what you have written says to me that you are a legitimate consciousness. (Or at least one programmed to appear as one).

If you know 'self' while you are reading this; then I would say you are real and not a replicant.

The truest lines of energy which brings forth consciousness in this world; need to be protected. By all who covet; need it; to survive.

Whether they be bad or good.

The tall monster you saw is the one that intrigues me. I've had one of them hovering over me in bed myself as I was waking up. And I've had one 'pin me' to the ground across my chest in a similar experience.

If the one you saw; was of the ones I have seen. Then they are probably both the foreboding dread you have probably felt at times; as well as a form of protective essence.

If you were to see them for the fact they had ill-intentions towards you; then you wouldn't even get to see them; nor live to tell of your encounter with them.

If they were physically manifested, or wet-send into your life; and you are still here; then it was likely they came to take out some type of garbage around you. And in this you caught a glimpse of them.

The feeling in the forrest you spoke of? I believe could be very similar to the story you told of pulling the car over.

Something had negative intention towards you; and when you were given the overwhelming indication to leave; it was likely done by another who had ill-intention; towards those who wished you ill-intent. Does that make sense?

The reason I believe that they would wish you no harm; is because when I was pinned beneath the claw/hand of a creature similar (8 feet is a very conservative estimate for the one I saw). I looked up at its face; and though I could not clearly anything other than its eyes; I immediately sensed that it wished me no harm.

It simply held me there; whilst some type of brilliant white light approached me. Which is where my memory of this ends.

They are likely your protectors of sort. The defenders of men if you like.

There is however another particular type of tall creature; not so friendly in their intention; that might be interested in you if you are a true consciousness. But they are the type who would not allow themselves to be seen to you; in anything they do to you. Therefore I doubt this was them; or if it was. It must have been their first day when you saw them.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Are you speaking to me? If so, yes, I understand what you are saying.
Thanks for your input, and welcome to the thread.

Time for coffee... I just woke up.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Someone said coffee!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thanks DB.
Nothing like a smiling cup of coffee when you first wake up, right?

*Sip* Ahhh... that's sooooooo good!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Dear wise one, I wrote private messages to you.
Also say if you prefer less stars than normally by me for a more natural influence in order to be found - while I read through all your ATS posts.

a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Thank you for sharing your story. You are not alone. Especially here you can find some who are aware, a few filtered ones between the zombies. I wonder what would be necessary for him to be able to make your passed on husband know an important life question you want to ask him so he can choose by throwing down one of two light weighted items!
edit on 20-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join