It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: L0125D

Get your 20 posts in quickly by going to the introductions forum and welcoming people to ATS. You'll have them done in no time.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Done!
Good idea! Although I'm sure I just annoyed a bunch of people lol

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: L0125D

You have a message from me.
When your mailbox in the top menu is white, you have a message. When it's clear, you don't.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Last night when I was drifting off to sleep. I was right on the edge of it. I felt a breath. The best description I can give is that it felt like if one of my children has an eyelash on their cheek, I blow gently to get it off. The air was cold. I felt my hair on my forehead move a little. It startled me up. I thought what the heck? Tried to figure out what it could have been from. I have an overhead fan on all the time so I can't really attribute it to that. No drafts in my room. It was odd. Paranormal? I don't know but, it was certainly odd.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've been having a bit of a weird time the last few weeks. I will fall asleep and maybe an hour or less of sleeping I wake up then go right back to sleep. Now the other night the same thing happened but then after falling back to sleep I don't know if this was a dream or what but I felt something fly across the room and hit me hard in the feet. I think I yelled WTF! but I'm not sure and if I yelled it as loud as I thought I did nobody said anything so.

Other than that nothing really has happened, I am leaving for poland in a little under a month so that will be interesting to see what happens then.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I posted one a while back when I was driving around

i saw an ape soul in a human female
It was old and like a holographic overlay

made me do some thinking
and some more

The best term is evolutionary energies

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The other one I should not have mentioned but We mixed two styles of magic

I prefer she post it.. If she is comfortable

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Good to see you back on the thread again, TNMockingbird. (Well, maybe not, under the circumstances. lol)

The only thing I can think of would be one of your relatives giving you a light brush/kiss on the cheek to say, "Hi, I'm still with you."
If you haven't had any frighting activity, I would cherish the visit.

edit on 10/25/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

It's hard to say, Sandman. It could be something "messing with you" from the astral plane once you drift off to sleep, or it could be your imagination. But, if you felt it hit your feet, I would say something/someone is trying to get your attention.

Good luck in Poland.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

Well, that's interesting!!
A new one for this thread!

I don't think your friend is going to post the experience. I've already asked her, but haven't heard from her.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
In prep for Halloween we are doing this ATS classic thread tonight. Tune in 📡 or call in 📞
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OH POOP! I have to go to work!!!
So happy we have a rewind player.

I'm honored you chose my thread for discussion. There are certainly some frightening stories shared here!

edit on 10/25/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There wasn't as much discussion as I'd hoped for but, it was interesting hearing their (the hosts) personal experiences. The one's who chose to share anyway!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I still haven't listened. Hopefully, it will be up on rewind before my days off.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Last night when I was drifting off to sleep. I was right on the edge of it. I felt a breath. The best description I can give is that it felt like if one of my children has an eyelash on their cheek, I blow gently to get it off. The air was cold. I felt my hair on my forehead move a little. It startled me up. I thought what the heck? Tried to figure out what it could have been from. I have an overhead fan on all the time so I can't really attribute it to that. No drafts in my room. It was odd. Paranormal? I don't know but, it was certainly odd.

That is when spirits seem to be more able to get your attention when you are just falling asleep guess it is when your brain is just at the right wavelength, at least that's the best guess i can make of it. Out of all the experiences I've had probably half were when I was at that point. I would have just figured it was a dream but it happened at the same period in time when i was having experiences while wide awake. Alot of my family have had experiences while just falling asleep and always told them "Yup that's when they get you.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Franky0619

Welcome to the thread, Franky.

I hope you enjoy reading all the fantastic stories shared here.
Feedback is always welcome.

If you would like to go into detail about some of your experiences, please do.

edit on 10/30/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah Id love to. I've had precognitive dreams for years now and had experiences with spirits for about two years until they just stopped about 3 years ago.. dont know why but if anybody has any theories id love to hear them. Ive had so many that i couldn't possibly tell them all at once but could spend years telling them and my thoughts on them. I guess I can start from my fiist experience with spirits. It was on thanks giving and was laying in bed just relaxing while my ex wife and kids were downstairs. There was no TV or anything else on in the house. The bed was about 6 feet from the door where you can see straight down a hallway to where the next door and stairway was about 20 plus feet away. While just laying there i hear someone whisper from the door "Hey". I looked to the door but nobody there. Puzzled I turned back over and figured it was my son messing around. A few minutes later i hear it again " Hey", nobody there. Now im a little aggravated like someones messing with me but theres no place to hide because theres nothing but hallway outside the door. A few minutes later "Yo". Now ready to figure out whats going on I head downstairs into the kitchen where the wife and kids were all there. " OK who the hell is messing with me?" They all looked at me like I was crazy and asked what i was talking about. I told them about "Hey.. Hey", and they swore it wasn't them. Later after dinner me and the wife were in our room reply our son came and asked if we were calling him. " No why?" He said someone was at his door saying "Yo..Yo". Well I never said anything about hearing Yo! Well that was just the beginning it continued that night but my fingers are tired.

Happy Halloween
reply to: sled735

edit on 31-10-2014 by Franky0619 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I was wearing shorts today with temps in the 60's here in South Carolina. I just woke up to what sounds like tornado sirens outside and super big snow flakes are falling outside and it is starting to accumulate. Most of the leaves on the trees are still green. I was joking the other day to someone that we were going to skip fall and go straight from summer to winter. It seems really strange when I joke and it happens. It's as if we are in some big universe simulation and one of the programmers is listening to me. It would be like living in a computer simulation but noticing all sorts of strange stuff.

Added, snow is accumulating on all surfaces except the roads. It was in the 80's here just 2 or 3 days ago. I live less than 2 hours from Columbia South Carolina. I still have my air conditioning on. I see they issued a freeze warning for tonight. I expect we will get our first frost after all the snow melts today. Temperature with the snow is 33. It's coming down so hard my satellite has been offline for at least 20 minutes. That usually only happens for a few minutes when a big thunderstorm cloud gets in between my satellite and a spot in the sky.

I guess many won't consider this paranormal but it was not forecasted even last night. I did joke about going straight to winter. Guess who was right?
edit on 1/11/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Franky0619

Thank you for sharing with us, Franky.

That sounds like it was maybe a spirit that used to live there trying to get your attention. I've never heard of one hollering "yo". Must have been a teenager.

How long ago did this happen? Are you still living in that same house?

Share more, if you like.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That was 4 years ago and it most likely was a younger person, the people that lived there just before us were heavily into drugs and heard that a young man had overdosed and died there. I no longer live there but i guess it was him that followed me even after me and the wife split up. I had experiences in my next house, while in the hospital and even 6 months into a jail sentence then it just stopped as suddenly as it stopped which was when the wife and kids left the house, I had already been gone for at least 8 months. My wife said that in the middle of the night of the very first day he made his self known that she woke up and used the bathroom and when she got back into bed that she heard a growl and a man say "He's mine". He never scared me or did anything harmful to me but he did not like my wife. She had woken me up a couple times gasping for air saying something was choking her. I always joked asking why he never finished the job. My mother made the statement that if he had I would have taken the blame. I also saw with my own eyes her leg getting violently pulled up off the bed and slammed down while she slept. He really did not like her i just wonder why and why he followed me. Any suggestions?

a reply to: sled735

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join