It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 29
264
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 

edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


I get what you mean about the claw/hand now and that it could have been used as a scanner. To tell you the truth I don't have much knowledge about alien abductions and the different races. It just seems to me that if there were such dark intentions from another race of creatures that they would have struck by now being their technology is so advanced. What are they waiting for?



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes, Ive had many, many Paranormal experiences, if I believed in Ghosts I'd say that was the explanation but I dont.

This last thing that happened cant be explained. I'm still trying everything I can imagine to make some rational explanation for it but there isnt one.

It doesnt scare me it's just very, very odd and others in my home have seen the same thing so i know I'm not going nuts.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya
 
Sorry it took so long for me to get back.The wiki link i posted above didnt work properly (which happens a lot) but anyways,the jersey devil is sometimes confused with the devils hoofprints,but they are seperate occurrences that happend on different continents...

The Devils Hoofprints is one of the very first paranormal events i ever read about when i was young and its one of the strangest of true stories that began my life long fascination with the unknown...

The Strange Case Of The Devils Hoofprints Of 1855 > ukparanormalevents.blogspot.com...


edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya
 


I'm not sure which is worse an Alien Abduction or a Demonic Possession or both at the same time.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by itsallmaya
 


I'm not sure which is worse an Alien Abduction or a Demonic Possession or both at the same time.
The Mantis like alien creatures allegedly posess supernatural powers,have the ability to affect the weather, project their consciousness into people and are able to posess people.There are some indications that they may have certain para-physical characteristics...The Secrets Of Mojave > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by sled735
 


Wow!

I'm glad you found some answers in the website.......but Wow.

I don't know what to say. Now I'm really creeped out!


I know it's hard to comprehend that this creature could actually exist! I have a hard time with it myself, but I know what I experienced. Thanks again.

edit on 4/15/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by itsallmaya
 


I'm not sure which is worse an Alien Abduction or a Demonic Possession or both at the same time.


I think they both share the same amount of fright, but a double portion of both at the same time? Don't know if I could keep my wits about me! I'd be typing on my computer from the loony bin, I suppose!



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


People who are posessed by demons,might actually be posessed by aliens,because evil demons and malevolent aliens might be the same types of entities...
edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by itsallmaya
 
Sorry it took so long for me to get back.The wiki link i posted above didnt work properly (which happens a lot) but anyways,the jersey devil is sometimes confused with the devils hoofprints,but they are seperate occurrences that happend on different continents...

The Devils Hoofprints is one of the very first paranormal events i ever read about when i was young and its one of the strangest of true stories that began my life long fascination with the unknown...

The Strange Case Of The Devils Hoofprints Of 1855 > ukparanormalevents.blogspot.com...


edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Thanks for the link, Blocula. I scanned over it, but I'll have to actually read it later. I have to get ready for work now. So you all do a lot of posting tonight so I'll have something interesting to read tomorrow. Good night.... sweet dreams!



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Interesting similarities between the NJ Devil legend and the Devils Hoofprint legend.

I found a You Tube video done by an investigation team who interviewed Mrs.Wade of the 2009 incident. You can view the actual footprints as well. There was no definitive answers and it still remains a mystery. At one point in the interview he asked her if she had any animals on the premises. I didn't understand her answer. She said an adjoining farm had what sounded like a "har har". What the heck is that?

I wish someone could identify the prints.




posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   


I know it's hard to comprehend that this creature could actually exist! I have a hard time with it myself, but I know what I experienced. Thanks again.
reply to post by sled735


Yeah, sweet dreams, right?!




posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've twice had my batteries completely drained while on the ghost tour at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs Arkansas. Both times were in the morgue as well. The second time I even spent the night in the hotels most haunted room. No ghosts in the room but the battery thing in the morgue was too much of a coincidence to just let pass. Twice I visit, twice my batteries died in the same part of the hotel. Here's a link:

www.youtube.com...

I also saw a Bigfoot one night. Driving down the highway in the Ozark National Forest I came across one that scared the living hell out of me. I haven't been back in the woods since and have absolutely no desire to see another. If I do see another Bigfoot it's because it took the bus downtown and knocked on my door.

I'll hit the paranormal trifecta if I can only see a UFO. Always wanted to but never have. I've seen things I thought were UFO's but turned out not to be. Once on the highway I saw up ahead a large object turning silver than black than back to silver. Over and over the colors changed from silver to black as I got closer to it. I just knew it was the mother ship, finally come to take me home. When I finally got close enough I realized it was a flock of birds in an updraft, all turning in unison. Still an absolutely incredible sight, but not the ship I hope had come for me. Someday I hope to see a UFO......

Till then I'm happy with Bigfoot and ghostly stuff.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ive seen a few "paranormal" things in my lifetime too. Here's a link to my Bigfoot sighting from 1985. im "Ron Evans" in the report. ive also seen a few UFO's in my 47 years on this planet, but those reports are for another time.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 
Heres another one of the very first bizarre peranormal stories i ever read about,its extremely strange and the poltergeist hauntings and posessed/talking animal occurrences began on the isle of man in 1931...Gef The Talking Mongoose (The Dalby Spook) > en.wikipedia.org...


edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Very interesting, I'd never heard of that case. Thanks for sharing....



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by blocula
 


I get what you mean about the claw/hand now and that it could have been used as a scanner. To tell you the truth I don't have much knowledge about alien abductions and the different races. It just seems to me that if there were such dark intentions from another race of creatures that they would have struck by now being their technology is so advanced. What are they waiting for?
Well unfortunately,many people think that malevolent aliens have already struck and they are the ones who are,as we would say,running the show and thats why theres been so many wars and so much genocide during the last hundred years,much more than during any other previous hundred years throughout human history...



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   


Well unfortunately,many people think that malevolent aliens have already struck and they are the ones who are,as we would say,running the show and thats why theres been so many wars and so much genocide during the last hundred years,much more than during any other previous hundred years throughout human history...
reply to post by blocula
 


Yes, like the David Icke theory of reptilians? I've read two books of his and while I agree with a lot of what he says about other things going on I don't know about the whole reptilian thing. The debates pro and con both have some valid points so I never totally rule anything is possible. For those of us who have experiences with the paranormal its hypocritical to close our minds and sit in judgement.

The whole fallen angels maybe aliens has a lot of good points as well. I tend to lean towards the theory that we are all entities of many different species sharing the same space of varying frequencies and evolution who happen to cross paths every now and then. Some of us can tune into them more then others and this is were are myths and legends come from. Will our paths intersect at some point?

As for agendas - who knows. Does seem like there is more of spiritual battle scenerio been buiding up over time and I'm not saying religious wise, just energy wise. You know?



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I've twice had my batteries completely drained while on the ghost tour at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs Arkansas. Both times were in the morgue as well. The second time I even spent the night in the hotels most haunted room. No ghosts in the room but the battery thing in the morgue was too much of a coincidence to just let pass. Twice I visit, twice my batteries died in the same part of the hotel. Here's a link:



I have a friend who has a "ghost hunting" team. They have captured a lot of evidence over the past several years. They are doing a t.v. documentary about "Ghosts of the South". She invited me to come along on one of the "hunts". Unfortunately, I work nights, so I had to decline due to having missed three weeks because of back problems. I can't miss any more work now, if I want to keep my job.
But, actually, I think having one live with me for sixteen years is all the ghost adventure I care for anyway! It took me that long to get rid of it; I don't want to bring another one home with me, you know?!


You can view her website at: www.EyewitnessParanormal.com Their name is, THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
Ive seen a few "paranormal" things in my lifetime too. Here's a link to my Bigfoot sighting from 1985. im "Ron Evans" in the report. ive also seen a few UFO's in my 47 years on this planet, but those reports are for another time.


I don't think your link was posted. Try again.... Thanks!







 
264
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join