It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

I agree with everything you stated; change is inevitable, and it's up to us whether we stay on the lower plane and face all the negative impact coming to this earth, or raise our consciousness above it and move on to the next higher level.

I've heard that "they" have been here all along. They had to obey the universal laws of not interfering with our choices from "up there", so they had to be born into human form and make changes from "the inside".

This is why some people are being called to wake up... the great awakening; remembering why they/we are here, and their/our mission to make the changes in the world we came to make.

I'm not really worried, just a little antsy. I want to "get the ball rolling"!

Sounds like you are enjoying the ride of incarnating on this planet: the planet for our emotional learning. Things can get really crazy at times so, Hold On Tight!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Time to give this thread a bump... again.

I know the paranormal activity has not suddenly stopped. And there were several new members here that were going to come back and tell more stories.

So, where are you? We are waiting...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hello, Sled! Just wanted to say that I'm not avoiding this thread, I'm just undergoing sort of a metamorphosis. I'm trying on some new philosophies, some new intuitions, and some new attitudes. It's like trying on clothes; you pull on something you're not that familiar with and stretch your arms just to see if it feels good. I'm doing that right now, and it feels magnificent. It's not a totally different wardrobe, just a new and improved one!

I do have some things I hadn't talked about on here (at least I don't THINK I did... going to have to check all my posts to be sure) and if I haven't mentioned them before, I will post here soon. They have to do with a pretty little rose quartz pendulum I used to use. Not doing that any more, but I will share my experiences with it.

I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything and don't mind sharing them. After all, if I hadn't had those experiences, they wouldn't have led me to where I am now, and I wouldn't know how much better this feels. Sorry to sound so cryptic, but i WILL post here soon!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was smoking cannabis... wait I was about to smoke when I seen a shiny vortex high up.. and I started fireing up when it just dissapeared..after about 5 seconds it came back to life but the whole time I stood there .. I kinda flippe out when it vanished and came back but... I know what it was: A UFO ...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peterzworld51

Hmmmmmm..... interesting post. Very interesting. Lets look at what you posted, in a "scientific" kinda way. Lets "shuck it on down to the corn", as what your post means....

At this time you posted this, ah "post", we can see your "stats"....
At this time, which is about 3 hours after you posted this, lets take a look at your "stats".

You have 6 comments.
You have 0 flags
You have 3 stars
You have 0.03 "their Way Above Top Secret score"
You have 11 "their oddly calculated karma score"

All this "data" above means, is, drum roll please, bum bum bum bum, you just very recently opened up a ATS account, 8-19-2014, actually. And you just very recently started posting on this thread.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, and established that you have very very little activity on ATS, and quite possibly just very recently opened an ATS account and have become a member of ATS.

Now that we have established this "data" gained from your own account, lets look at what you posted.

You started your response by saying, "I was smoking cannabis...".
Then you posted just after that by saying " wait I was about to smoke when I seen a shiny vortex high up.."
These two statements, back to back, seems like you don't have a grasp as to what you are talking about.

It seems to me, the rest of you post is gibberish, and I think you might be confused as to what the OP's thread is about, which is "Paranormal Activity".

It is very interesting that of all the "UFO" related threads on ATS, you chose this particular thread to discuss you experience about UFO's, while under the influence of "cannabis" on this thread.

I just want to ask, could you, pretty please with a cherry on top, provide more exact detail as to what it was that you "seen" under the influence of "cannabis" as it pertains to you UFO experience.

I would love to hear more about this truly incredible experience that you have described in your post.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

ROFL, Mackey. Let's not be too hard on the "newbies".

Interesting, what all you got from peterzworld51's first post here.

Welcome to my thread, Peter, and ATS.

Thanks for choosing my thread to share your thoughts.

Please tell us more about this sighting. Are you saying you just saw this UFO right before you posted here, or was this at a different time?
How close was the UFO? Was this your first sighting? Any other details you can add?

edit on 10/2/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

That's cool, Scribe. No worries.

While I know you don't want to be influenced by the type of paranormal activity being discussed here, you can still come back and share any other experiences you have, like: channeled messages from angels/spirit guides, etc. Or, just come by every now and then to say hello, like Mindless1980 does.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I believe I shared experiences in this thread before, can't find the post/s, if so it's been a long time! Finally looked more into a fairly recent sighting that I had. Guessing I am ready to share it, to help in understanding it.

I was driving,with my dog, around 9 to 10pm on a fairly dark night. I notice out of the corner of my right eye, while paying attention to the road, a purple mist like figure stepping off the road onto the sidewalk. It had definable legs and a torso in walking motion, but vanished before I could catch anymore of how it looked. Too bad I didn't catch it's face. Possible that it was an "intelligent" haunt manifesting to let me know that it was crossing but didn't show to me on time. It didn't give off negative, nor positive energy or even familiarity(as if to say they knew me).

The area is residential with some businesses. If it was an apparition crossing the street, it would have been crossing from the church to a sidewalk across the street, which has some standing bus stops. Slowing down to glance around the street I afterwards and being cautious driving beforehand(knowing that people cross that street at night) didn't say anyone walking in the area or waiting for the bus.

Beyond there is only an open undeveloped lot beyond there is homes and a business. There were only street lit lights in the area, until down the street from there, homes line the sidewalk. Across from those homes is a funeral home next to the church lot.

There were no apparent purple or light sources near where it appeared. Also, my car radio's faceplate was not attached on and my dash light are not purple or close to.

I've been past the location since, as I drive by there a lot, have not seen anything similar before or after. Nor have noticed any indications as to why an apparition would appear, from a light source-it wasn't glowing but as a possible reflection of sorts, etc. I do plan to walk by there, camera in hand observing the area. Quite possible that it is an active area such as due to the funeral home.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Welcome to the thread, DreamingAwake.

No, I did a search from your profile, but didn't see where you have posted here before.

That's very interesting; usually spirits are either black, white, or gray that most people see.
I have no idea what the mist was, but the color purple is linked to creativity, ideas and enlightenment. If this color was radiating from it's aura, it can indicate all of these things, as well as healing, cleansing and soothing of the soul.
It could have been coming from the funeral home to help calm someone there who had just died.

Or, you may have witnessed part of a bleed-through from a parallel universe, or even been seeing residual energy from another time.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have been lurking around, reading this thread since it started, and have decided that I would post. Many interesting supernatural things have happened to me, but one really takes the cake.

I am almost reluctant to share this, as it sounds really far fetched, and out there.

First some background. This happened in the first week of May this year, finals week. My school is pretty isolated, with the exception of its sister town 10 miles east, you pretty much have to drive at least an hour each way to get to another town. It’s just basically rolling hills and farmland. As it is small and isolated, nothing really happens here that would make one uncomfortable walking around in the dark.

Anyway, I was hanging out with a friend, we had been studying, neither of us had another final for a few days, and it was actually decently warm outside, so despite the fact it was already about 11 pm, we decide to walk off campus to look at the stars. It was a really clear night, and both of us growing up in big cities loved to go stargazing anytime we could.

We ended up walking to the little observatory. It was closed, but that hill was awesome to star gaze from anyway.

So we walk and chat, until we come to the base of the hill. The road circles the hill to get up to the top, and until you get near the top, you can’t see anything other than the tip of the observatory. The street light was out, but the moon was really bright, so we could see really well, and if worse came to worse, we did have backlight on our phones.

We hike up the hill, until we are nearly to the top, by now, we could fully see the observatory, and something else. I see it first.

The first thing my mind recognizes the shape as is someone crouched fully hidden in a black cloak, but then I rationalize it as some sort of equipment covered in the equivalent of a black grill cover. Still, I call out to my friend.

“ hey! That almost looks like someone is up there, all crouched like they are stalking us!” ( yes I really did say that, to try and scare my friend). my friend, who was looking at the ground and hiking up the hill behind me then looked up to notice it. She replied that yes it sort of did. We laughed it off and walked closer.

Then it stood up. Suddenly, we could no longer rationalize it away, as this was clearly some form of humanoid in a creepy black robe. We stopped and stared at it, and it brought its hood back and stared at us.

Its face was now visible, as were its hands. Any visible skin it had was paper white and glowed. It had eyes, but they were like black holes almost, and it had a mouth with sharp teeth. I instantly had that fight or flight instinct, and pure adrenaline rush. My friend was doing no better. We backed away slowly down the hill. It looked at us once more, and then sort of levitated, flew up into the sky so fast my eyes had trouble tracking it. We full out ran from there until we were back under a street light.

We ran across campus from that light to the most lit up outside area between the outskirts and my dorm ; the stadium. In there, we tried to catch our breath and rationalize what we saw. It couldn’t have been a prank, the observatory is closed, and out of the way, you might wait up their for a week without the opportunity to prank someone, and besides, it was finals week, the college campus was like a ghost town. It wasn’t a trick of our eyes, as we saw the same thing ( confirmed it by conversation, and sketches, drawings), and were looking at it for a significant amount of time.

To this day, I have no idea what it was, ghost, demon, alien, phantom, vampire, something else, unknown? All I know is that experience has stuck with me, and every time I see that observatory, I get a pit in my stomach, as I remember how that thing looked like it wanted to kill/eat us.

Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening to anyone else? Or experienced it yourself?

Sorry, for the long post, but I am terrible at being concise! Would love to hear others insights/ answer questions!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KMTartist

WOW! Just WOW!!!!!!
What a horrifying experience! Thank you so much for deciding to finally share it with us.

Oh, and welcome to the thread!

Actually, there have been many others who have seen such creatures. I have a thread about creatures such as this.
You may want to check it out, and I would appreciate it if you could share this experience in the thread I'm linking here so others there can read it. Someone could reply with a similar experience. (You can just copy and paste.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My thread is sinking into the ATS abyss again. Time for another bump! LOL

It's Sunday, time to sit back and share your paranormal stories with us. Don't be shy!

ETA: I just remembered a "dream" I had last night. It was quite educational.

My guide was showing me how the timelines interconnect with one another, and why we get glimpses of the other realms sometimes. In other words, I was show how it is possible for ghosts/spirits to be visible to us at times.

I'm happy they allowed me to remember it.

edit on 10/5/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sled,
I was cleaning my wardrobe and I find this:

Some really old bells (Remember of my last post?)
These bells I found when I (and my friend) had an close encounter with a ghost/thing/alien.
When I was in the 5th grade, we went to an nature park. I was playing with my friend then I saw something in the corner of my eye.

The thing I saw looked like this ^
(No mouth also)
It was looking at me by my left side. My friend screamed an ran away, and I was like wtf and ran away too. I went to my teacher to say what happened, and many people also reported seeing this but in different "forms"

Our teacher said to us don't worry (some people were crying) that probably was someone making a prank.
But...
How this "person" dissapeared with a blink? How this "person" was in various different locations in one time?

I went back to where this thing happened and I found these bells.
Maybe this have something with the bells sound I heard some time ago
:s
edit on 5-10-2014 by Yuuma because: Typo

EDIT: I was reading KMTartist, and this "thing" that she/he describes is like what I saw :s
edit on 5-10-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Geesh! Those look similar to the black-eyed kids! But since they don't have a mouth, I would say they are alien/human hybrids. The one on the far right looks like a gray alien.

Maybe he was bringing them to Earth to see where their other family lives, or getting them ready to live here themselves at some point in the future.

The bells were an interesting find. They could be related to the bells you heard.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Does this happen to anybody else?

Every once in awhile it's happened atleast 10 times through my life, but every once in awhile a baby will just stare at me. Not like look I mean they can't keep their eyes off of me. When I worked at lowe's a baby and her mom were in my section of the store and I noticed the baby was staring at me, they walked around my section came back and the baby kept staring at me and the mom finally noticed it but the baby would not stop staring at me until she couldn't see me anymore. They aren't crying or anything like that just staring. And if it happened once or twice then it's not weird, but it's happened atleast 10 throughout my life.

Same with animals, I've had a rottweiler who wasn't friendly with anybody else, and apparently almost ripped an arm off of some dude a few days before and the dog saw me wouldn't stop staring at me. he finally jumped up on me and kind of pinned me against a trailer. But it wasn't being aggressive, just staring at me.

I should explain I was at a friends of my brothers house and he took me along for some reason. But after I got pinned against the trailer we walked up to his deck and the dogs just laid at my feet the entire time I was there.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

You probably have a bright, or colorful aura, and this is keeping their attention. Either that, or they recognize your energy from a past life.
Yes, this has happened to me too. I've been told my aura extends well above most others.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

You probably have a bright, or colorful aura, and this is keeping their attention. Either that, or they recognize your energy from a past life.
Yes, this has happened to me too. I've been told my aura extends well above most others.

I'm seeing light purple today, It does change colors usually it's a blue color though, but it changes between dark purple and dark blue. I have only seen 1 aura that was black and I was very uncomfortable around that person. He was actually a substitute teacher we had for one day and I could not wait until he was gone. I didn't see him after that day though.

It was pretty funny when I was in elementary school I used to read my teachers auras like I can just turn it on or off. When I first did it I had no idea what the color was around my teacher but eventually figured it out.
edit on 6-10-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I've always had that effect on babies and animals too! I agree about the aura thing, but I wanted to suggest something, if you're game. Turn the tables and see if babies can FIND you. Stand to the side, or slightly behind a baby, and mentally talk to it. Say "Hi there, can you hear me? Can you find me?"

Watch them suddenly look around hunting for you. They will find you, and the look on their face is priceless. It's like, "I can hear you! Can you hear me?" I think it's because they haven't forgotten how to communicate mentally. I've also found that babies nearing one year old usually have lost that ability, but anything less than a year will usually track you down in amazement!

It's funny, I've walked near babies in buggies (shopping carts for those not from the southern U.S., lol!) pitching awful tantrums, talked to them mentally, and it's like flipping a switch. The tantrum stops while they look for you, then they go their merry way, sometimes forgetting all about the tantrum.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scribe611

I've always had that effect on babies and animals too! I agree about the aura thing, but I wanted to suggest something, if you're game. Turn the tables and see if babies can FIND you. Stand to the side, or slightly behind a baby, and mentally talk to it. Say "Hi there, can you hear me? Can you find me?"

cool atleast I am not the only one. I don't come into contact into babies that much any more other than my nephews.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I don't know about the others but I am here.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join