It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Would you all like to see a picture of the ring? I can't believe I'm asking this because that means I have to remove it from the jewelry box for the first time in over 35 years!
I don't know what will happen!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735 I'd like to see it.

Also why not do a cleansing or banishment of the object? Or does it have some unforeseen hold on you?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Sure!

If it answers, you can ask it other questions too,
like why do you get a bad vibe from it if it says No he didn't.

A quick rundown on how to use them is here:
How to use a Pendulum

I've never tried to use one myself.
Could be interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Well, duh! I hadn't even thought of doing a cleansing on it!
Thank you, Kodasaufa. I don't have any smudge sticks at the moment, but I guess I could just say a prayer over it.

Hold on. Got to put pizza in oven, then I'll snap a picture of it to post here.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks for that link. I'll check that out.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ugh...
My entire jewelry box is missing!!

I don't quite know what to think of this! I know some of my husband's family members stole some of my jewelry that I had in my other box, but this one was hidden in my drawer under clothes. If I thought they stole that box too, I would take a warrant out on them!
I just don't see how they would know it was there, and be able to get it out of the house without someone seeing it.

I had class rings, and jewelry that belonged to my grandmother in that box! Now I'm pissed!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That's not good.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I really don't know what to think. I thought I had seen the jewelry box there after I missed my jewelry in the other box because I went looking all around the house to see if I noticed anything else missing.

Maybe the spirit moved the whole box to a different area so I couldn't take a picture.

If that box shows up somewhere else, I'm going to freak out!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Would you all like to see a picture of the ring? I can't believe I'm asking this because that means I have to remove it from the jewelry box for the first time in over 35 years!
I don't know what will happen!

Yeah sure!

But only if your happy enough to do so.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, sorry, but the entire jewelry box is missing.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

oh no, I just read after I posted your jewelry box is missing

I hope it hasn't been stolen and just misplaced by the off chance. I'm sure it will show up I just hope you don't get a big shock when it does.

If you feel it has been stolen recovering it might not be impossible, after all some unique jewelry is in the box and things like that stand out.

Damn I feel partially guilty about all this.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yeah, even the box itself was worth money. It was an old Avon jewelry box that my mother got as a reward when she sold Avon and I was a child. They are worth something these days!!

Don't feel guilty. If it wasn't for our conversation I wouldn't have known it was missing. If it is still around here somewhere, it will make itself known to me soon enough.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
When I was 7 or 8 years old our cat had a litter of kittens. I had fallen asleep on the couch. My dad woke me up to go to bed. In that half awake , half asleep state kids get in when first waken up. I saw a ether real image of one of the kittens in front of me. I pointed and asked my dad why the kittens was in the air. He just chuckled and told me to go to bed.

Two days latter I was running and jumping through the housr. While in midair that same kitten ran out in front of me. Unable to make a coarse correction, I landed on this poor guys neck. Sad to say I killed him. It devestated me . I'm now 48 years old and I still think about that from time to time..

Another time when I was 10 we were in my grandparents old farm house.. The property had two houses. The main house and a converted milking parlor made into a rental.. My grandmother had past at this time and my grandfather was a millwright for Dow chemical and was living in Another city at the time. We stayed in the main house while my mother's boyfriend occupied the rental.. it was 9:30, 10 pm on a summer evening. My brother and I went to the main house to get some toys.. our toy room was a small type of a hallway. It had a door off the dining room and a door to the basement at the opposite end. While I was in the kitchen. My brother went into the toy room. Three minutes later he started screaming that panicked hysterical scream and running towards the kitchen. I didn't ask I just started running and screaming with him.

When we got to the rental of coarse my mother wanted to know what was going on. My brother swore and still does to this day that the basement door opened up, and a freaky face started to push through the opening between the door and the jamb.

We went back to the house, with the adults. Sure enough the basement door was opened but we couldn't find anyone. After doing a search of the house. I was coming down from upstairs, I decided to jump the last two steps. As soon as I hit the floor. A plant that was on a shelf flew off the shelf and landed in the middle of the room. Everyone said it had to have been when I jumped, but I was quite a ways from it and you could see in the dust how it was pushed a good 4 to 5 inches and had to clear a wider shelf under the one it was on. Not to mention land in the middle of the room. Since that day I never liked being alone in that house and it had a n oppressive atmosphere about it..

A few years back we had lost our son. My wife and I decided to divorce after that. That's when I started experiencing sleep paralysis. I was staying in the house alone at this time. I had a small rat terrier that had to be by my side constantly. One night watching tv in the living room and fallen asleep . I experienced another paralysis. At the time I was remolding the kitchen. I had all my cupboard doors removed to be stripped. Anyways just after coming out of that episode I heard a bang in the kitchen as something hit the floor. I knew I wasn't dreaming it because the dog who was on my lap at the time jumped and growled and stared in the kitchen. When I got up to investigate, I saw a can of beans in the middle of the floor. Now I kept them in a cupboard above the countertop. This thing had to have been pushed hard to clear it's position in the middle of the cupboard and the countertop to hit the floor where it landed. I inspected the can to see if it had built up some gasses and popped the end. Nothing was found to explain what could have caused it. I didn't have mice or other vermin that could have knocked it off ether.

Since then I have moved and only suffered one sleep paralysis in my new home. My experience with the paralysis is as though something malevolent is trying to enter me. I can't explain it any other way. I do know I suffered quite a few hardships and unusually bad luck since those started. I've done things I thought I'd never do. Suffered depression and physical ailments, such as back and neck pain. During a miliogram (sp?) They found what at the time they think is a tumor on my spinal cord. It's the size of the end of my pinky finger. Small but huge considering where it's located. Apparently it has eaten into the vertebrae at t10 and t11. Because of the bone deterioration they believe it's been there for a long time.. haunting sites like ats, it has me wondering if it's an implant. Spinal cord tumors are extremely rare and to have what I have where it is and positioned how it is. Is even rarer.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Well, sorry, but the entire jewelry box is missing.

Somethings seems up about this.

Ask for it to show itself or "Come to me" as some might say.

Hope you figure out what all happened and it wasn't paranormal?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I've never tried to use one myself.
Could be interesting.

Have you tried dowsing rods? I have before and they are quite neat to work with.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

No, I never have. My grampa used to dowse for oil and water wells up in Alaska.
I guess he did really well, but I never have tried it.

That is one of those things I would want to have other people
around who know what it is doing before I even try.
Like a dowsing class or something.

Otherwise I would just be making the rods twirl around and start singing some dumb tune about circles in the sand or something...lol

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I tried to do a little quick look, but all I saw was a white house with a hedge running along one side (seperating hedge from driveway) and it was in the fall season,
and I don't know what that is or what that could mean,
so I am guessing it is just my own head
Cause it was not a jewelry box..lol

I really hope your box turns up!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: HooHaa
Welcome to my thread, HooHaa.

When I was 7 or 8 years old our cat had a litter of kittens. I had fallen asleep on the couch. My dad woke me up to go to bed. In that half awake , half asleep state kids get in when first waken up. I saw a ether real image of one of the kittens in front of me. I pointed and asked my dad why the kittens was in the air. He just chuckled and told me to go to bed.

Two days latter I was running and jumping through the housr. While in midair that same kitten ran out in front of me. Unable to make a coarse correction, I landed on this poor guys neck. Sad to say I killed him. It devestated me . I'm now 48 years old and I still think about that from time to time..

Hummm... that is strange. Could have been a spirit trying to warn you about the kitten to prevent you from jumping on it. Sometimes spirit communication gets twisted around and misinterpreted by the receiver too. You wouldn't have recognized the message at that young age anyway. That's sad. Poor kitty. I'm sorry you've carried that guilt all these years.

When we got to the rental of coarse my mother wanted to know what was going on. My brother swore and still does to this day that the basement door opened up, and a freaky face started to push through the opening between the door and the jamb.

We went back to the house, with the adults. Sure enough the basement door was opened but we couldn't find anyone. After doing a search of the house. I was coming down from upstairs, I decided to jump the last two steps. As soon as I hit the floor. A plant that was on a shelf flew off the shelf and landed in the middle of the room. Everyone said it had to have been when I jumped, but I was quite a ways from it and you could see in the dust how it was pushed a good 4 to 5 inches and had to clear a wider shelf under the one it was on. Not to mention land in the middle of the room. Since that day I never liked being alone in that house and it had a n oppressive atmosphere about it..

Sounds like the ghost was having some fun scaring the kids! Or it could have been something even more sinister, since you felt oppression.

A few years back we had lost our son. My wife and I decided to divorce after that. That's when I started experiencing sleep paralysis. I was staying in the house alone at this time. I had a small rat terrier that had to be by my side constantly. One night watching tv in the living room and fallen asleep . I experienced another paralysis. At the time I was remolding the kitchen. I had all my cupboard doors removed to be stripped. Anyways just after coming out of that episode I heard a bang in the kitchen as something hit the floor. I knew I wasn't dreaming it because the dog who was on my lap at the time jumped and growled and stared in the kitchen. When I got up to investigate, I saw a can of beans in the middle of the floor. Now I kept them in a cupboard above the countertop. This thing had to have been pushed hard to clear it's position in the middle of the cupboard and the countertop to hit the floor where it landed. I inspected the can to see if it had built up some gasses and popped the end. Nothing was found to explain what could have caused it. I didn't have mice or other vermin that could have knocked it off ether.

First, my condolences on the loss of your son, and the negative impact it had on your marriage.

Okay, so now I'm wondering if the ghost/demon from the other house had attached to you and followed you all through childhood and into adulthood.
This thing could be responsible for a lot of the negative things that happened to you during your life. Losing a son, and a wife is right up there on the list of things they are good at doing! They feed on anything negative, and they'll influence people to do anything that feeds them.
The can being thrown was just it's way of saying, "Hi, I'm still with you!"

Since then I have moved and only suffered one sleep paralysis in my new home. My experience with the paralysis is as though something malevolent is trying to enter me. I can't explain it any other way. I do know I suffered quite a few hardships and unusually bad luck since those started. I've done things I thought I'd never do. Suffered depression and physical ailments, such as back and neck pain. During a miliogram (sp?) They found what at the time they think is a tumor on my spinal cord. It's the size of the end of my pinky finger. Small but huge considering where it's located. Apparently it has eaten into the vertebrae at t10 and t11. Because of the bone deterioration they believe it's been there for a long time.. haunting sites like ats, it has me wondering if it's an implant. Spinal cord tumors are extremely rare and to have what I have where it is and positioned how it is. Is even rarer.

Yes, they will literally suck the life out of you. It could be alien, or it could be a malevolent spirit.
It's hard to know for sure if the thing on your spine is an implant. I would ask the doctor if they could do an MRI to see if it has anything inside the tissue. I don't know how you would explain why you want to know though.

You can begin the healing process by spiritually cleansing your home, having a blessing done on it, or whatever works for you. Then cleanse yourself, spiritually. Learn how to meditate, eat the right foods, replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts. There is a lot you can do. It may take some time to "get your head on right", but negative spirits won't hang around long where they don't get to eat.
Once it leaves, things will start to improve with your health, and your life in other areas.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well, here's my report on BFRO - BFRO Report

If you read the entire report you will see that the investigator and I had mutual acquaintences and the sightings were verified by others.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DangerousPrey

Wow! Awesome!

Welcome to the thread, DangerousPrey.

That seemed to be a time of a lot of reports, also a lot of UFO sightings during that time.
I can't help but think the two are related somehow. "How" is the question. Are they aliens, alien experiments, alien pets, or just what are they?

That had to terrify you to no end, especially at that young age!

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join