It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gr8skott

Welcome to ATS, and my thread, GR.

What fascinating experiences you've had!
I do want to respond, but it will be later this evening after I get up. I had to work overtime this morning (AGAIN), so I'm ready for some sleep right now.

Thank you for sharing with us! Awesome!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Into the Fringe radio is now up on rewind player for those who would like to listen.
www.illustrial.net...

Be the next to call in with your experience, every Tuesday night. Check the page for your time zone.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I'm listening to last nights show right now.

Wow!

It is goooooooood!!
And not saying that just because I am on it.
Awesome paranormal topics!

I'm so honored to be a part of it!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: gr8skott

Thanks everyone for your stories. Here are mine.

When I was in first grade, I went outside to play in the winter in central Michigan. The snow was the kind with a layer of ice on the top, and someone small and light like me could walk across it without breaking through. So I went out walking as far as I could, gently, to see how far I could go without breaking the ice. I walked into some woods and slid around on an icy puddle. Then I noticed a bloody, steaming pile of entrails. As a country girl, it was not a shock or gory for me to see that and I understood what I saw. Then I noticed that there weren’t any footprints leading up to the guts. Just a few blood droplets. I looked around trying to figure out how someone could have gotten them there without making any tracks, and that scared me bad enough to run home as fast as I could. When I got home clearly upset my mother asked me what happened and I told her the story. Her reply was “What woods?”. Indeed, we lived in town at the time and there were no woods, just fenced in backyards pressed against other fenced in backyards.

Sounds like you stepped into a timeline from the past. There are many stories of people doing this. It is caused by a distortion, or interruption in the present timeline continuum. I, personally, also think this happens more with people who are "in tune" with their third eye. Of course, most children fall into this category.

In 1984 when I was six years old and living at a different place, I had a strange experience that began with a dream. In the dream I am in a white space. There are no walls or anything else except me and the profound realization that I am infinitesimally small. Then I become aware of a bed before me. It’s unmade, and I somehow understand that I am to make it. I begin to make the bed and start to hear a sound. The sound is getting louder and louder, a shrieking, roaring, grinding, ripping metal, screeching, awful sound. Suddenly something massive is coming at me, the source of the sound. I cover my ears, and back away from the bed. This….thing….rushes by, train like. Dark, black, grey, metallic, hoses and wires and twisted stuff. (Later on when Star Trek came out with the Borg Cube it blew my mind, that is the closest thing I’ve ever seen that compares.) I wake up from my dream, sitting up in bed. It’s dark, and the middle of the night. And the sound is still happening, louder than a pack of Harley Davidsons or an airport runway. I feel like the sound is in my head, and nobody else could hear it if they were in the room. I’m terrified, and so I try to block out the sound by naming off all my different Barbie dolls over and over in my head. (Peaches and Cream, Day to Night, Pink and Pretty…) Eventually the sound goes off into the distance the same way it came on in the dream.

This sounds like some kind of test to me; not sure what kind. LOL But, my guess is it has to do with some type of ET experiment on you.

At this same residence I saw ghosts with clear features and clothing that other people saw and described as well without hearing about them first. Years later I spoke to people who had lived in the house previously and they described the same entities. Lots of poltergeist type things happened there like the radio changing stations and back again on it’s own, coming home to all the cupboard & refrigerator doors open and appliances on in a house with a german shepherd and a doberman. Items like eyeglasses coming up missing and always turning up in the attic. LOTS of stuff that I got blamed for being the only child.

Yeah, that happened to me growing up too. I mean, getting blamed on things coming up missing. That happened a lot.

Sounds like that house was full of prankster ghosts. It could have been that they were trying to get your attention to communicate, or else, they were trying to scare you all out of the house.
When a previous owner is attached to their house, they sometimes think it still belongs to them after death, and refuse to give it up to new owners.

Also outside at that same residence I would often see colored lights in the sky, star sized, that did little dances and zipped around erratically.

I am finding a pattern with people who have ghostly activity also see UFOs. Makes me wonder how the two are connected.
Could it be the same entity/spirit causing all the activity? *Ponders*

In my senior year of high school I had a vivid “doctor” dream which involved personal areas of my body.
In my mid twenties 2000-ish I had another doctor dream, and in this one they wanted to remove my septum piercing which I’d been trying to heal for a year and it wasn’t going well. I pleaded with them to leave it and they agreed just to move it slightly. When I woke up I immediately noticed that the ends of the jewelry (shaped like a horseshoe) hung significantly farther out of my nose than the night before. My new husband noticed it immediately but just thought I got a different piece of jewelry. The piercing healed almost immediately after that.

Oops! Sounds like you are one of the abductees being experimented on by the ETs.

In my early thirties, for just an instant I very clearly saw an enormous bronze winged man, at least 12 feet tall, standing near the main light and intersection in the small town I lived in at the time.

Oh wow! That is fascinating! I have heard something with large wings swooshing past my window at night. I keep seeing where different people have had similar experiences. It gives me validation that I wasn't totally off my rocker. LOL
Could these be a type of alien?
Do you think this could have been the Moth Man that some others have seen?

I suffered for night terrors my entire childhood and the entire time I lived in Michigan. In my mid thirties, I moved to Kentucky and I have not had any since.

You lived in places that had a lot of activity, and it sounds like you are very "open" to pick up, or attract things from the other side. Evil spirits will visit us in our dreams to terrorize us. When we sleep we enter the astral plane, and this is where we run into these beings "in our dreams". It is really easy for them to attack the most innocent/youngest members.
Either you have closed your third eye, or you simply don't have any ghosts where you live now, (which I doubt).
Enjoy the break. It could start again in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us!

edit on 8/20/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I'm listening to last nights show right now.

Wow!

It is goooooooood!!
And not saying that just because I am on it.
Awesome paranormal topics!

I'm so honored to be a part of it!

I'm listening too, but I started with episode 1. I've got to catch up!
I'll probably listen to last night's next. I could tell it was going to be a great show I had to walk out on!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hmmm. . .I lived in a haunted house and had a bigfoot sighting - many years apart. I'll never forget either of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DangerousPrey

Welcome to ATS, and my thread, DangerousPrey.

Sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell. Mind sharing them in detail?
We'd love to hear them.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Posted this on one of my other old threads. In case anyone misses it, click here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Here is another one of my experiences, probably the most mind-boggling of them all...

I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club. Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object. As I knelt over getting a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months prior in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I was pale as a ghost. I told her what happened, and she was speechless! When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! Still don't know what to make out of this! Anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Hi sled, nice thread you got here I'm ashamed I never came across it till now.

Anyway I have a few paranormal experiences and quite a few UFO ones too, I'll share as many as I can in due time but at the minute I want to reply to this experience you had since I've had something similar happen to me.

This was the what happened to the best of my recollection...

About 2-3 years ago on a summers night/early morning I was in a bit of a bad way and decided I'll go for a walk to see if it would clear my head. I'm guessing the time was between midnight and 2 AM and the night was very misty which can be common here in the summer when it's been hot.

I took a small list of items on my travel these items were:

A lighter
Tin of tobacco and associated necessities
A two liter bottle of flavored water
A box of subscription anti-depressants

Like I said at that time in my life I was in a bad way, the pills were in my mind at the time an insurance if you will. Just in case my walk never helped ease my troubled mind... Stupid I know but hey these things happen and I'm not afraid of admitting my mistakes.

Anyway onto the walk...

I had a good idea the route I would take, it was out of the way and quiet but always five minutes away from housing estates. About 15 minutes into the walk I encountered two men probably about 25 and definitely on drugs, I mean who walks about at that time of night

I talked to them for about 5 minutes because one of them asked me for a light... I thought " well this is it I'm about to get done in" the weird thing is they were more freaked out by me at the time and these were two big lads. The kind of things we talked about is the location and the nearest 24 hour garage etc, these guys were from about 20 mile away and were most likely partying with friends or on a mission so to speak. Anyways we parted ways.

A thought popped into my head nearly immediately after to take a detour into some trees that followed the path about 170 meters away, visibility was about 50 meters so you wouldn't so you wouldn't know they were there unless you knew they were there... I was probably being paranoid.

Once I reached the trees I decided to relax and figured I'd make a campfire like I did when I was a kid in these very same trees, the trees in total were only about 10-15 meters wide to 300-400 meters in length. Awesome place for kids because you can never get lost but their is a long stretch of trees with plenty of variety. I must have spent 45 minutes or more trying to gather dry things to start a fire and smoked about 3 cigarettes in my frustration. I had all but given up then the idea I might be able to find some dry grass under a board of wood or something in the long grass just outside of the woodland. I searched about 3/4 of the length of the woods and found nothing but a few bits of plastic.

Then what I saw was a orange light through the mist towards the end of the trees but definitely in the sky, it was just stationary and wobbling a bit side to side. I watched for about 5-10 minutes and decided that heck I might as well chill a bit and have another ciggy and so I did. I watched for another 5-10 minutes then thought to myself you know what I best go get this fire started.

I headed back to my ready prepared wood with a confidence my bits of plastic would do the job... Long story short it didn't, must have been at trying to light this plastic for a good 20 minutes and it just wasn't happening. So in my frustration I decided to have another smoke but I couldn't find my tobacco. I combed around the camp area for a few minutes and decided it's lost forever and I really can't be bothered with anymore of this and I'm heading off home.

Here's the kicker...

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home?

Yep you've guessed it... My tea in the microwave

No but honestly, it was my tobacco tin sitting squarely on the pillow of my bed. I just threw it on the floor and went to bed, I didn't want to think about what the hell has just happened. I was out for about 4 hrs according to my mother, in all honesty it didn't seem that long.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Welcome to my thread, Ray.
Better late than never!

Wow! So, another person to validate this type of story! Thanks!
You are a great story-teller, by the way.

I think certain spirits have learned how to manipulate things in the physical world and move them around. But, because you saw a UFO during this time, it could be aliens doing it too. That's the only thing I can come up with to explain this type of experience.
Do you have any other thoughts as to what it could be?

Thank you for sharing that.

edit on 8/21/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

oops! Double post!

edit on 8/21/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Welcome to my thread, Ray.
Better late than never!

Wow! So, another person to validate this type of story! Thanks!
You are a great story-teller, by the way.

I think certain spirits have learned how to manipulate things in the physical world and move them around. But, because you saw a UFO during this time, it could be aliens doing it too. That's the only thing I can come up with to explain this type of experience.
Do you have any other thoughts as to what it could be?

Thank you for sharing that.

Hehe thanks for the compliment, usually I feel I'm terrible at writing but I'll always take a compliment

You know I always try to take the logical side when dealing with paranormal and such but deep down I always feel it's something more you know. I guess I'm just waiting for something to solidify what that is I couldn't tell you.

Personally that whole night made little sense, like I mentioned I had that tin all night and even used it when I was watching this light. I must admit though in my state of mind at the time I had that feeling it was something watching over me. Heck it's like something knew I never really wanted to be in the woods that day in that frame of mind. It's as if someone played a clever trick on me... I only gave up because I wanted a smoke lol

Get your butt home and have one then

My personal opinion it was a lot like your experience I originally quoted and down as can't rationally be explained.

BTW have you ever checked that ring out since you put it away?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That could be it too: Someone looking out for you. Could be your family "up there".

I have opened the jewelry box a few times since then just to make sure it was still there. I have never removed it since I put it there. Don't want to even touch it!!!

The jewelry box is one I've had since I was a teenager. I have it tucked under some clothes in the bottom chest of drawers. I put all the jewelry I wear these days in a different one.
Honestly, I get a negative vibe from it, and I just don't want to even look at it! But, I'm afraid if I get rid of it, it will show back up, and that would definitely send me over the edge!

edit on 8/21/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This one is short and sweet but possibly one of the more profound encounters I've had.

When I was about 17-18 I was having a relaxed night with my mate and my brother, we were just having a few bevvies smoking an illicit substance I used to use at the time... The one that's now legal under circumstance in quite a few US states.

Anyway it was a relaxed night no crazy party games or anything, we didn't even have GTA vice city on the playstation or any of that rave music I've come to deplore over the years. Quite uncommon for me or the crowd I hung with at the time, quiet nights chatting and joking about were a rarity those days. I even think we played hangman...

So the night passed by till about 1 AM if I remember correctly and halfway through a conversation about some daft stuff ( I think the topic was Mark "Chopper" Reid, we watched a film about him a night or two before) I spontaneously said "Lads do you believe in ghosts and stuff like that?".

I then proceeded to have a little giggle about the topic I brought up and said "I'll see if any spirits are in the room?". I then proceeded to do my very own Derek Acorah impersonation and asked " If any spirit is present please let yourself be known".

Tap at the window...

"If that was you could you please verify by knocking again please"

Tap tap tap at the window...

"Okay, is that a spirit present or is it the odd gust blowing outside?"

Then their was a bang on an outside wall, as if someone hit it with a hammer. Improbable unless they could fly or were 16 feet tall. Then cockily I said this.

"Okay a knock is a good sign of a presence but is there anything else you can do, something you can make us feel or hear?"

By then we were all a bit freaked and any resemblance of a Derek Acorah impersonation was well out of the window... Then out of nowhere I had the worst feeling I've ever felt to date, it was as if all hope was lost and my heart was in a vice. A real sorrow as if I lost something I know can never ever be replaced. It was truly overwhelming and I couldn't help but cry and as I looked around the room I noticed my best mate and brother doing the same thing. It was like I was looking in a mirror.

I asked them "did you's feel that?" and all I got was a nod.

To this day my heart misses a beat and I get an apple in my throat whenever I think about that night, my friend and brother always skips conversation on it too. I believe whatever we felt that night wasn't meant to be suffered alone, nothing should ever have feel that way but did and it shared with us because we asked. It wasn't evil or bad whatever we encountered it was just really distraught.

Dammit I said short and sweet

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That could be it too: Someone looking out for you. Could be your family "up there".

I have opened the jewelry box a few times since then just to make sure it was still there. I have never removed it since I put it there. Don't want to even touch it!!!

The jewelry box is one I've had since I was a teenager. I have it tucked under some clothes in the bottom chest of drawers. I put all the jewelry I wear these days in a different one.
Honestly, I get a negative vibe from it, and I just don't want to even look at it! But, I'm afraid if I get rid of it, it will show back up, and that would definitely send me over the edge!

Someone could be watching out for me who knows.

Is their anything you can associate with the ring other than it's rarity and association with your ex-husband?

I don't know I'm just thinking it found it's way back to you for a reason or a sign you've missed etc. Ironically I lost that tobacco tin when I was out drinking one night celebrating my friends engagement, was a great night and most of it was spent with a girl I felt I knew for a lifetime. We flirted and etc but she was loyal to a scumbag who treated her like dirt.

I never even smoked at the time it was a bit of a good luck charm without necessarily the luck lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh wow! So you guys picked up on the feelings of the ghost? I'm sure it was finally happy to have someone pay attention to it's suffering.
Too bad this spirit is stuck here in such emotional pain. I hope the angels come down and rescue them soon, if they haven't already.
I read last year where they were suppose to come back to "clean off the grid" of earthbound spirits at some point. Not long after that is when I stopped hearing the little old lady that stayed in my bedroom closet.
So, hopefully, they got that person/spirit too.

That was a great experience. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I can't think of anything, other than my ex telling me once that he was sent here by Satan ( I think he could have been!).
I thought maybe he had put a spell of some kind on it before giving it to me.

Maybe it's his association with the ring that gives me the bad vibes. I don't have any answers.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Turn it into a pendulum and ask it.
Maybe the ring will tell you itself.

Someone on another thread had a ring that kept coming back to them, and that was my suggestion.
I think it could apply to your ring as well.

It is just kind of a weird thought I had about the other ring and pendulums.
Hey, you never know, it could work!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I think it passed on a while ago whatever it was, I never really felt anything after that but I did feel it mildly before that.

A long strange story connected to the first times I felt something similar, it's connected to a girl I dated for years in my youth and something she talked about one of the first times I met her grandparents. I'm not going into detail but it was associated with a gypsie fortune teller our future together, consequences and an association with her mother who I didn't know died when she was 3ish.

Just not my place to ever talk about that.

All I can say is I blamed her for this thing that randomly affected me at times.

I can't think of anything, other than my ex telling me once that he was sent here by Satan ( I think he could have been!).
I thought maybe he had put a spell of some kind on it before giving it to me.

Maybe it's his association with the ring that gives me the bad vibes. I don't have any answers.

That is a profound thing to say by anyone isn't it?

Maybe you should convert the ring and put some love and use into it. The greatest thing to conquer evil is the application of love if I dare say so myself.
edit on 21-8-2014 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Turn it into a pendulum and ask it.
Maybe the ring will tell you itself.

Someone on another thread had a ring that kept coming back to them, and that was my suggestion.
I think it could apply to your ring as well.

It is just kind of a weird thought I had about the other ring and pendulums.
Hey, you never know, it could work!

What am I supposed to ask it? If my husband put a spell on it?

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join