It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa
a reply to: sled735

Shoot I'd love to have called in!

I have a lot of information and experiences regarding all kinds of things paranormal. Well lets hope that happens.

You've got mail.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My first real startling paranormal incident was when I was about 16 years old and was downstairs in the kitchen around 1pm on a friday night.
i went downstairs to heat up some food in a very calm quiet 100 year old house. As I am turning the light out in the kitchen I hear the wind chimes start to clang. At first I thought it was the wind or a draft. So I inspected them and I noticed they were moved in a direction aspp if someone grab them to the side and then let go. after they stopped clanging I noticed they were spinning back and fourth as they were coming to a stop. to this day I do not know the how, just the fact they started moving and clanging with no wind or windows opened.

Next time I was at a Japanese Rest. in SF. We ordered some combo plates and after we had finished our miso soups and were talking about the holidays, one of our bowls moved across the table slowly as if someone had a magnet underneath the table and was moving it to and frow. Never knew what caused it but definitely had me more intrigued into the unexplained and paranormal.

as for auditory experiences with spirits and other entities that would have started when I was young, most likely a high school. I had heard about communicating with the dead and was quite interested. I remember asking out loud in my room at night with all sounds off "Is there anyone here etc..." About 30mins later I was laying in bed fully awake and just listening. I could hear faint female voices saying my name. At first I looked around and just blew it off. But the harder I listened and kept quite I could hear sounds and mumbled words. After sometime I was quite terrified and asked them to leave me alone because I wasn't ready/couldn't handle it. It later calmed down immensely.

Of course I have heard voices, footsteps and knocks but I just then learned to tune it out and to not acknowledge it'

It wasn't until I went through a traumatic experience and became very interested into the occult and practices did I get further involved into the fringe.

I could feel as if people were touching at me, talking to me and distracting me. I became desperate and yelled out "what?"
They or it had told me to make an Ouija board and to use it. Well a the time I wasn't looking at it from all angles. So I made one and for whatever reason used it on a dirty floor in my room. Big Mistake.
I was then flooded with spirits and others that wanted to communicate, it was a mess and would be like 20 People trying to get to use a single phone in jail at one time. Messages were basically ramblings because you kept getting different communications. it would go from Sad to angry to fearful in mere moments.
The next 10 days or so things became stranger. My keys disappeared like 3 times and to this day and have never been found.
Was getting locked out of the house like everyday. I had a schedule that everyone knew when I'd be home but for whatever reason a screen door was put up with no keyway from the outside. Something kept locking my windows from the inside in my room which I always leaved cracked
Many of my tools at work went up missing never to reappear. Sheets pulled off, and people would look at me as if I had done something wrong. It wasn't until I started meditating and cleansed and banish my area did things start to calm down.

I was starting to see spirits or deceased Human beings. They are see through but you can see their features and usually how they died if it was physically traumatic. I couldn't hear them when they were talking to me and I could often see about 3 at a time. They do have that spider web misty ectoplasm essence and I noticed that they appear more in human form the closer they are to you. The one spirit I did see first was a young boy named Hu and he was of Asian decent, most likely Chinese. He had dark eyes and light skin with black hair. He was about 3 years old and seemed lost. He was pointing to a ball which I could barely see but wasn't really there. He didn't really speak and it seems like he came to me for attention or he just wanted to play, I could tell he couldn't communicate with the board.

so after that I worked hard on protecting my room from spirits and what have you

I just got home from work on a tuesday night about 9pm. I was with my friends with benies gal and we were just talking it up in my room. So 15 minutes passed and nothing was out of the usual. Then a shift of energy came into my room. The impression of an alien grey face put itself into my hanging sheet on the wall. Yeah at first I thought. wind or whatever, but what was weird was that I told the woman "Do you see that" and she said "Omg" I then told her to take a picture because this was very unusual. As she grabbed her iphone and snap a pic, a rush of energy is the only way I can describe it came through the room and the sheet lost all of the impression. Ever since the room and sheet has not moved or made anything distinguishable. After that had happened we both were freaked out and wanted to get out of the room asap.

About 4 months or so later I saw my first UFO with a witness. Was closing up shop with co worker and we both noticed a ball of orange glowing craft moving across the night time sky from south to north-west. It was heading straight out over the pacific ocean. it flew for about 3 mins and was totally silent for the size and speed it was moving. we both were legitimately scared and left the parking lot promptly. Don't know what its was but it wasn't any craft you'd ever seen.

So from objects moving, unexplainable occurrences, voices, orbs and sprites moving about from time to time I have become accustomed to things that go bump in the night.

Oh wanted to add, One sunday morning before work and getting ready to take a shower I was just laying in bed. I started to hear cabinets shut in the kitchen with a few hard slams. I of course was startled and listened intently. I the heard a few chuckles of the "HA HA HA" laugh which came through in a deeper voice. I grounded myself, thought positively and proceeded to get ready for the day and take off for work.
Things like this happen from time to time but I don't react or acknowledge it, thus not feeding it.

As for my psychic abilities I feel as though I am no different than any other. My stronger qualities is being very Empathic

This is a brief synopsis of my experiences. I am leaving a lot more out.

edit on 18-8-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

I use paintshop pro 5x.

Been using paintshop for many years.

Strange thing huh!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I couldn't hear them when they were talking to me and I could often see about 3 at a time.

Did you eventually develop the ability to hear them?

That is how it started to happen with me, I could see them, but not hear them, and then eventually, I could hear them somewhat. It seems as I get older the connections get stronger. Still like a game of charades sometimes.

For me it is more of a mental image. I don't see them standing there, although the mental image is of them standing there, if that makes sense.
Sometimes I can see other things like where they are.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I don't know what kind of ghost that is...lol

All I know is that it was what brought me along in the dream until we found Sylvia Browne.
She knew what it was in the dream, and was scared of it.

*shrug*

If it wasn't for the dream the next day, I would of blown it off as just a dream, however, having a death the following day regarding the other dream, and then Sylvia passing on 2 months later tells me this is more than just a dream..
But then who knows?

I'm hoping someone has seen something similar somewhere around here,
so I can kind of identify it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yea :v
You remembered about my dream of the last last night (the night before that night), I have (many) weird dreams too xD

I was at Germany, watching the sunset at the beach (Beach? Germany?)
Then a weird guy came and started to talk with me, I don't understand what he was talking about, because he only could speak in German, then he started to quote some lyrics from this:
www.youtube.com...
And this:
www.youtube.com...
Musics (The english lyrics). I don't even remember the existence of those musics lol
Then started to came some HUGE waves and I run as hell, then a wave reached me and I woke up crying :/
That's weird, I never cry :/
The dude has no pupils o.o
I'll try to draw it

And when I tried to sleep again, I dreamt that I was Gakupo and I was dancing xD
That's the reason why I changed my avatar xD
edit on 18-8-2014 by Yuuma because: Details ;D

edit on 18-8-2014 by Yuuma because: DETAILS AGAIN

edit on 18-8-2014 by Yuuma because: Typo '-'

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

When I did hear things I noticed if I focused and quieted my mind I could faintly hear disembodied voices. But I didn't peruse or continue to seek out spirits on a communication level. It wasn't until I started using a Ouija board did I then further my abilities with necromancy.

When I started seeing them I was of course psychologically traumatized. I had to learn to put up barriers or filters to tune them out visually. I still though could sense them telepathically and energetically.
When I do hear them sometimes its a voice but often it is a nudge or a tap to get my attention. Once I acknowledge a presence and be direct with it, I often can just have the words in my head. Not visually in my head just that they come to mind. And if they have emotional baggage I often can feel what it is they are feeling.

Took me a while to figure out that it wasn't my emotions or feelings and that I was merely a vessel. Thought I was crazy and all for a while, which I sorta was. But I met some people with similar abilities and they gave me advice and tips on how to shield it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That is interesting.

I'll get a voice that tells me sometimes to "look again" and when I hear that voice, I know to be careful because that means something is going to happen. The first time I ever got hurt was from that voice that told me to pay attention, right before I received someones abuse that they went through as a child.

I did the same thing you did, went out and found people who could help me out with blocking and filtering as much as I could out so it was not so bad. Actually, I was guided to people who helped me out. Synchronicity and all that.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

That seems to be a rather dark experience.

I hope those are just dreams and nothing comes of it.
Do you think possibly you could be reflecting on your fears in your sleep?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's some wild experiences, Kodasaufa! Thank you for sharing them here.

I don't have time to go into a long reply, but I'm sure there will be some comments on all this when you call into the, Into the Fringe ,radio show tomorrow night.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I had to sit with a "resident" that was on suicide watch the other day at work. He is a little "slow" mentally.
He seemed to be asleep, when suddenly he started talking in a very low growl-like voice, which sounded like a different language. I felt it was evil!

Well, that got my attention! I sat there wondering if this dude was possessed? Could that be an evil spirit that has caused him to appear mentally challenged all these years?

It really sounded creepy, and made the hair on my arms stand up!
I "felt" like this evil spirit was talking to me, but I didn't show any fear. No, no! That would be the wrong thing to do!
We all have a spark of God in us that makes us stronger than any evil, so I drew strength from that, and the voice stopped. He woke up soon after.

Just wanted to share that. I've never heard a real live demon speak before... but I think I have now!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think I've saw an UFO this afternoon...
How ever, I went to home at 6PM, was I and my friend, the day was a bit windy, but suddenly the wind stops "winding" (sorry, IDK how to describe lol) then the air started to vibrate, I know this weird, seemed like an "earthquake", just the air was vibrating, then my friend told me to look up and we saw a bright white light pass above us (A bit lower than the airplanes usually fly) then changed it's color to orange and disappeared in thin air

I don't take any photo because the only thing that I thought in the moment was "Oh Kami-sama, wtf is this?" lol

And Darkblade71,
Here can have earthquakes any time, that means can happen tsunamis too, some time ago here had an earthquake and an alert of tsunami (didn't happen) , maybe I had this dream because of it
(?)
edit on 19-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Last time I posted here was about the weird thing I saw in the mirror a few months ago. I haven't seen 'it' again, but there has been some other weird stuff going on.

At the bottom of those stairs I have had some other issues with is a white and blue throw rug. I looked down at it the other day and I swear it looked 3D, almost like someone with a dress was down there, but of course it 'switched' back to the rug when I looked again. That was kind of odd.

The dreams have been mostly awful. Just horrible dreams about my mom designed to make me feel miserable. The one that stood out the most was where she was alive and I was specifically told that she had been raised from the dead like a revenant.

Yesterday would have been my parents' 44th anniversary. On Sunday our local relatives planned an 'anniversary' dinner party thing for the occassion. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, was in the car when I suddenly noticed this strange looking marking on my arm. I don't remember scratching myself so hard to have caused that myself, but it's possible I guess. The angles on it really stood out like, 'What the heck caused this?'

So, my dad's sister and her husband, my dad's brother and his children and their wives, and my brother and I all went out to the property my dad owns on a lake. It had been maybe 5-6 years since I had been there, but it was where I spent many a summer in my youth. A lot of things looked the same on the way out there; same farms, same houses, etc. but when we got to the lake itself it was kind of weird, everything looked so much smaller than I remembered. It was just surreal, really. I never imagined being out there without my mom. The thought of drinking beer out there was just unfathomable. It was a really windy day and as the beer in my bottle dwindled the wind began to blow a poignant, sorrowful tune with the near-empty bottle. There are no refills on life.

The other night I went down to get the newspaper. It's maybe 30 feet down the driveway. It was fairly dark out (I forgot to grab it earlier in the day) and I don't know why but I had this strange feeling that implored me to look back at the house. I immediately saw the reason why, as I could see a figure right outside the office window where I had been moments before. (!)

It was humanoid, not sure on the size but it didn't seem too big, appeared to be clad in a grey, hooded garment. When it noticed I was looking at it, it got up, dashed towards the left/my direction and vanished. There was no where for it to have hidden in that direction, if it had gone right, sure, it may have dipped around the corner of the house, but to the left was just the main entryway which was illuminated. As soon as it got there it just poofed and was gone.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

And Darkblade71, Here can have earthquakes any time, that means can happen tsunamis too, some time ago here had an earthquake and an alert of tsunami (didn't happen) , maybe I had this dream because of it (?)

That is just what I thought when I read your post. You live in an area where this is always a possibility and perhaps your mind is working out solutions to where you need to go in the event of more major EQs in the area. I used to have several dreams about nuclear bombs, including last night, but I realize these are fear dreams. My mind is working out what to do in the event of, in that makes sense.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey Y'all! Don't forget to listen in to the radio show that starts in about 5 min. Some really interesting topics tonight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Next time I was at a Japanese Rest. in SF. We ordered some combo plates and after we had finished our miso soups and were talking about the holidays, one of our bowls moved across the table slowly as if someone had a magnet underneath the table and was moving it to and frow. Never knew what caused it but definitely had me more intrigued into the unexplained and paranormal.

Hi kodasaufa! I may have a possible explanation for the moving bowl. I have had a bowl move on me several times if there is some water, steam or condensation under the bottom. I've had them start moving, maybe slowly turn back and forth as it goes, then stop on its own. Some bowls (or coffee cups) apparently have designs that make it more likely to go sliding around than others.

It doesn't have to be a slanted surface, either. It will happen on a perfectly level table or counter top. If you catch it happening again, pick it up and see if there is water under it. If not, then somebody may be saying hello or playing with you a bit!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I had to sit with a "resident" that was on suicide watch the other day at work. He is a little "slow" mentally.
He seemed to be asleep, when suddenly he started talking in a very low growl-like voice, which sounded like a different language. I felt it was evil!

Well, that got my attention! I sat there wondering if this dude was possessed? Could that be an evil spirit that has caused him to appear mentally challenged all these years?

Wow, Sled... please don't reach through the computer and slug me, but I would love to have seen the look on your face when that sound came out of him!

Seriously, I don't think I've heard anything like that so far. I do have a friend that tried some taunting in a place rumored to be haunted, and the growl that was emitted from an eight-foot high ceiling sent the two scrambling over top of each other to get out of the room.

I've had feelings of rage directed at me, enough to make the hair stand up on the back of my neck and put me in a near panic. That wasn't voiced, however. If I had heard what you did I would probably jump to my feet at first, then try to get myself under control. At least I'd hope I could get my head straight quickly after hearing that!

You know, maybe it was the evil that has put him in the suicide watch area in the first place. Or, like you said, maybe that's what has been tormenting him his whole life.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

When I did hear things I noticed if I focused and quieted my mind I could faintly hear disembodied voices. But I didn't peruse or continue to seek out spirits on a communication level. It wasn't until I started using a Ouija board did I then further my abilities with necromancy.

When I started seeing them I was of course psychologically traumatized. I had to learn to put up barriers or filters to tune them out visually. I still though could sense them telepathically and energetically.
When I do hear them sometimes its a voice but often it is a nudge or a tap to get my attention. Once I acknowledge a presence and be direct with it, I often can just have the words in my head. Not visually in my head just that they come to mind. And if they have emotional baggage I often can feel what it is they are feeling.

Took me a while to figure out that it wasn't my emotions or feelings and that I was merely a vessel. Thought I was crazy and all for a while, which I sorta was. But I met some people with similar abilities and they gave me advice and tips on how to shield it out.

I got to hear your call after all. Thank you for calling in with your experiences.
Great input!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

Yeah, that was a new one for me!
I do think that evil spirits, or demons, cause a lot of what we call mental illness. As to weather it caused him to go on s.w., I absolutely think so! This happens more often that people realize.

I'm off to work now. Hope everyone has a great night.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your stories. Here are mine.

When I was in first grade, I went outside to play in the winter in central Michigan. The snow was the kind with a layer of ice on the top, and someone small and light like me could walk across it without breaking through. So I went out walking as far as I could, gently, to see how far I could go without breaking the ice. I walked into some woods and slid around on an icy puddle. Then I noticed a bloody, steaming pile of entrails. As a country girl, it was not a shock or gory for me to see that and I understood what I saw. Then I noticed that there weren’t any footprints leading up to the guts. Just a few blood droplets. I looked around trying to figure out how someone could have gotten them there without making any tracks, and that scared me bad enough to run home as fast as I could. When I got home clearly upset my mother asked me what happened and I told her the story. Her reply was “What woods?”. Indeed, we lived in town at the time and there were no woods, just fenced in backyards pressed against other fenced in backyards.

In 1984 when I was six years old and living at a different place, I had a strange experience that began with a dream. In the dream I am in a white space. There are no walls or anything else except me and the profound realization that I am infinitesimally small. Then I become aware of a bed before me. It’s unmade, and I somehow understand that I am to make it. I begin to make the bed and start to hear a sound. The sound is getting louder and louder, a shrieking, roaring, grinding, ripping metal, screeching, awful sound. Suddenly something massive is coming at me, the source of the sound. I cover my ears, and back away from the bed. This….thing….rushes by, train like. Dark, black, grey, metallic, hoses and wires and twisted stuff. (Later on when Star Trek came out with the Borg Cube it blew my mind, that is the closest thing I’ve ever seen that compares.) I wake up from my dream, sitting up in bed. It’s dark, and the middle of the night. And the sound is still happening, louder than a pack of Harley Davidsons or an airport runway. I feel like the sound is in my head, and nobody else could hear it if they were in the room. I’m terrified, and so I try to block out the sound by naming off all my different Barbie dolls over and over in my head. (Peaches and Cream, Day to Night, Pink and Pretty…) Eventually the sound goes off into the distance the same way it came on in the dream.

At this same residence I saw ghosts with clear features and clothing that other people saw and described as well without hearing about them first. Years later I spoke to people who had lived in the house previously and they described the same entities. Lots of poltergeist type things happened there like the radio changing stations and back again on it’s own, coming home to all the cupboard & refrigerator doors open and appliances on in a house with a german shepherd and a doberman. Items like eyeglasses coming up missing and always turning up in the attic. LOTS of stuff that I got blamed for being the only child.

Also outside at that same residence I would often see colored lights in the sky, star sized, that did little dances and zipped around erratically.

In my senior year of high school I had a vivid “doctor” dream which involved personal areas of my body.

Later in my early twenties (98-ish) I was out in the woods making out with a guy when we both saw a huge ball of light that lit up the entire area like daylight. We got out of there immediately and didn’t talk about the incident until we got back to my house. I had him draw what he saw while I did the same. He saw it going down, and I saw it going up. But he saw the same thing, in the same colors, It was yellows and oranges and red, like fire, and bigger than a barn that it was behind.

In my mid twenties 2000-ish I had another doctor dream, and in this one they wanted to remove my septum piercing which I’d been trying to heal for a year and it wasn’t going well. I pleaded with them to leave it and they agreed just to move it slightly. When I woke up I immediately noticed that the ends of the jewelry (shaped like a horseshoe) hung significantly farther out of my nose than the night before. My new husband noticed it immediately but just thought I got a different piece of jewelry. The piercing healed almost immediately after that.

In my early thirties, for just an instant I very clearly saw an enormous bronze winged man, at least 12 feet tall, standing near the main light and intersection in the small town I lived in at the time.

I suffered for night terrors my entire childhood and the entire time I lived in Michigan. In my mid thirties, I moved to Kentucky and I have not had any since.

edit on 19-8-2014 by gr8skott because: Almost left out a story

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join