It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Really? Well Ill be on the look out then! Thanks for your insight

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwae
a reply to: sled735

That's over 200 pages!

But I do want to read other peoples experiences, I read the first 5 or 10 pages and the last few pages also :p

That's why I said it might take a couple of weeks. lol. I promise you, it's worth your time.
So many great experiences in the middle of the thread are being missed.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwae
Last night I had a slightly odd experience,Im not sure if I saw was a vison or what.
But, I was laying in my bed holding a amethyst gemstone on my third eye area (amethyst relates to the third eye),after about a minute, I had a really vivid and colorful picture flash in my head,it looked like a photograph, a little girl,maybe with her mom? or some woman,the appeared to be holding a stuffed bunny or bear of some sort,blonde hair,in a dress,both the girl and woman were not smiling,looked like the scene they were in was outside,i saw alot of green.
That was weird! I think maybe the amethyst opened my third eye for a second and I had a vision? That would be the first time though, and I have no idea what it means.

You may have been seeing a family that lived there before you. People from the past era didn't smile in pictures, for some odd reason. You could have also been picking up their residual energy.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is entirely possible too.

I hadn't even thought of that.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

That would be a good reason as to why i could have seen it,that is if the house had previous owners,which it didn't,my family had this house built 6 or so years ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

It could still be residual energy of people that lived there before, even before your house was built.
Have you done any research on the area/ground where you live? What period of clothing did the family have on?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

I still experience a lot, but mainly now it is either at my choosing or an occasional premonition dream.
I don't plan on every opening up again like I did, no. There is no use for that in my life.

Being that open is very hard on the mind.

I'm about as open as I want to get now. If I need information on something, I can get it.
Mainly I use it for work though. It comes in handy when you meet someone moving into the building and know that they will cause trouble. I'm still learning, and always will. I just won't ever open myself up totally again.

I see no reason for it anymore. I have no desire to be famous or on tv which would be about the only reason I can see someone opening themselves up that much.
I've watched others do that, and I know the stress and strain it puts them under.

Ghosts don't scare me, even if they mess with me. Although they have made me angry before. Sometimes when you are unsure of why or what something is,it is hard to tell it's motive until it does something that kind of lets you know it is either good,bad,or just there. I treat all spirit encounters as good things until they show me otherwise.

As to the demon aspect, as much as I would love to say it is all a bunch of BS, I've had two run ins over the course of that last few years with what I would consider demonic, and yeah, that does get scary, however, I'm still here, and they are not, so to me, encountering those kinds of negative entities are taken as learning experiences.
In my many years of learning and practicing, I've only ran into those two, so I think that kind of experience is rare unless you are a dark person to begin with.

I've had to learn a few ways to protect myself,and it seems to work, so I keep faith that in the future if I ever encounter these types of negative beings I have a much better perspective on what they do, and how to keep them away if there is a need again. Caution is good, fear is not. Don't be afraid, most of the time, most things are harmless.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: kodasaufa

I have never experienced energy drains on batteries, although I have had computers lock up during some experiences.
A lot depends on what type of experience it is. I've been fortunate enough to experience hauntings as well as my own communication with spirit and spirits and they seem to come from two totally different areas of the paranormal spectrum.

I've got a funny battery-draining story for you. A friend of mine has a band that plays cover songs, and I go see them play every once in a while. They recently got rid of their bass player because of several issues, but the one thing I want to mention was very interesting.

He liked the lady that played drums, but she didn't feel the same way towards him. They had been friends for years, and that was enough for her. Her father played lead guitar for this band. They were a tight knit group as friends go. Her father passed away from cancer, and a few days later she wanted to play a few songs on his lead guitar in memory of him.

When they did one certain song, Eric Clapton's "Beautiful Tonight," I could feel her father's presence very strongly. Right after that, the bass player, who used a wireless setup, lost all battery power. He had put in new batteries before the show, so they shouldn't have died. I told a friend it was her dad, because I don't think he cared for the guy much.

Three shows, three more additional times, the exact same thing happened. I'd feel her dad's presence, and this guy's batteries would die in the middle of the song every time. The last time this guy played with the band, I didn't feel her dad's presence and his batteries lasted for the whole show. I guess her dad knew this guy wouldn't be playing with them any more and he didn't need to drain his batteries any more!

And Sled, that was exactly what I meant about the electricity! LOL!
edit on 1-8-2014 by Scribe611 because: I can't spell. That's why ATS put PREVIEW on here, if I had sense enough to use it!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

That's pretty convincing of his presence, if you ask me!
Did the guy quit playing because you told them it was her dad's spirit, or did he give some other excuse?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just had an interesting dream. My dad did pass away on 7-7 which I had a feeling he was going to go soon and he did.

I was in the living room with my mom (who is alive) going through my work bag and was taking stuff out of the bag there were alot of items but one stuck out it was a Suzie Q. If you don't know what a Suzie Q is it's a sandwich with cream in the middle and a chocolate cake patty on top and bottom. They are delicious and cannot be found any more atleast where I live and it kind of sucks.

But my dad loved Suzie Q's when he was alive and ofcourse when they were around, but when I pulled it out my mom was like give it to me? and I was like hey lady that's mine I'm keeping it and she goes ok well if you keep it I'm taking you christmas present back so I was like ok and gave her the cake which I was going to anyway.

So then I had another visit from both of my dogs which is unusual as I have seen my dog tidewater 4-5 times now but my other dog shabby 2-3 times. Tidewater had cancer and it was my decision to put him down, he could have lived another few months but the cancer was eating his organs and everything else away so it wouldn't have been a good few months. And the day before he was to be put down one of my sisters came over and usually when people would come in no matter who it was he would run to the top of the stairs and bark at them, unless it was my mom then he would honestly say hello.

My dog Shabby she died in her sleep, not sure what from and it was kind of a random thing.

And instead of going to the stairs he kind of half heartedly barked and wagged his tail while laying down next to my moms chair.

So this is where the weirdness started I see my dog tidewater in out living room taking a nap and I think he noticed me and came over all excited and then out came my other dog shabby, who was also excited to see me. Tidewater was all over me and Shabby was how Shabby was, she was excited but if you tried to pet her she would run away and then come back and then run away, But if you put your hand on the ground she would run over and let you pet her and lick your hand.

She wasn't abused or anything but she was just so small (she was a yorkie) that I think it was a reaction to everything. When my mom would come home Shabby would be at the top of the stairs just running around in circles for a good minute until my mom got to the top.

Anyway there were 2 people up there also, a baby and a young boy who was still in diapers but probably about 3-4. The baby said his name was Tommy Pickles who was in a cartoon called Rugrats and not sure if he was just part of a dream or I guess real, and the young boy said his name was Brayden now I do have a nephew named Brayden but hes 8 I think and still alive hes in Seattle at this moment, but my feeling is that those were fake names.

So like I explained earlier my first dream or two after Tidewater died he was very angry at me and the next 2 or so dreams I've had of him he was ok and wasnt angry anymore. This time he was obviously happy and I asked him if he knew why I put him down and he said I was really angry with you and then it was ok, then angry and then ok, and then angry again and now I am ok with it and he said when he got angry he would read and learn different languages in the library. He did call it a saint somebodys library, the somebodys name I forget but I want to say it was a pope or some type of well known religious figure.

So I asked him if he knew why I had him put down and he said no, and I said you had cancer and he was like oh ok that makes sense and then I explained to him what the cancer he had was eating his organs and he was like ok I didnt know that and seemed ok with what we did.

I do remember I did talk to the one who said his name was Brayden but I dont remember what was said I don't think it was important but I do remember thinking I have a nephew by that name but hes still alive and older than this person, and even in the dream I kept thinking these guys are lying to me but I didnt push the issue.

I think my dad will come through in a month or few weeks or so hopefully nobody has told me if they have had any weird dreams and I would think my mom would be the first one.

Nothing really has happened with my dad and like I said with my first story after tidewater died and then shabby it took them a few months to come see me I guess. I think my dad is very angry at my brother, my brother has been a complete ass to just about everybody and even when we went to bury my dads ashes him and one of my sisters stayed their distance and when my mom, me, 2 sisters and my nephews girlfriend got into the car all my brother did was stare at our car with a look of extreme anger at us. And hes been causing all kinds of drama and acting like an ass and like hes the only one going through anything.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have experienced paranormal apports with Kai Eveshi Muegge. After the experiment was announced to the sitters by Hans, what is not shown in the video was the several attempts for "Hans" and the videographer to locate the apport in Kai's left, then right, then finally the left eye. This action was under red light clearly showing the medium's face the entire time I was siting within a meter+ from the medium in the circle. At no time was my line of vision blocked.

When the apport was finally located in the left eye, the white light illuminated the apportation and the videographer (Circle Control Julia Muegge) and the Independent Control (PM4U's own Rev. Kevin Lee !) were called to approach the medium for as close a look as reasonably possible, within inches of the apportation (see video). I was looking directly over Kevin's shoulder to the medium's right so I had a direct line of vision to Kai/Hans left eye.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Hi Sandman. I'm sorry to hear about your father.

Yes, if you are expecting a visit, then I'm sure your dad knows this, and he will come see you as soon as he gets things figured out on "that side" to be able to do it.

I'm also glad you were visited by your dogs, and you got to tell the one with cancer why you had to put him down. This should help calm him, and he will understand and know you did it from love.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: waller

Hello Waller, and welcome to ATS and this thread.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Got a link to the video to give me a hint?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: sandman441

Hi Sandman. I'm sorry to hear about your father.

Yes, if you are expecting a visit, then I'm sure your dad knows this, and he will come see you as soon as he gets things figured out on "that side" to be able to do it.

I'm also glad you were visited by your dogs, and you got to tell the one with cancer why you had to put him down. This should help calm him, and he will understand and know you did it from love.

thanks, if you remember the other few dreams I posted about the dogs he was angry in the first one, then ok in the second then mad in the third one and then this one he was ok and seemed to relax I guess after I told him why I had to do it. I mean he could have been ok for another few weeks but within a few months at the most he would have had major problems and it was hard, my mom or dad didnt want to do it but I just said we have to do it now because hes going to get worse and be in more pain than what he is in now. The last few weeks of his life he would sleep all day and would sleep next to my moms chair and just would not leave her side, which is very unusual as he would never leave my dads side.

I have had some other weird stuff happen, I found a stamp from I think 1945 laying on my desk, it may have come from a photo album or pictures we were lookng at but I didnt notice it for a day or two after we did that. Even today my sister and I were making a book of pictures and other stuff and she wanted to add a picture, I had it up on my screen but when I went into the folder to look for it the picture was not there. I then looked at the number and even counted from another picture we could find and the picture was not there. So I got the number and started to look again and the picture somehow showed up in the spot it was supposed to be in.

We had a picture of him that was pretty easy to spot and it was 3 pictures after that picture and I even took my finger and counted and that picture was not in the file and the file was loaded all of the way.

edit on 2-8-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have various things im not sure are even paranormal or not so not sure if worth mentioning.

I used to dream of an old man when i was a little kid and i was afraid of him. My mom said she once thought saw an old man in a mirror in the house hes the previous owner.

I once heard this strange sound that woke me and it was like whoosh whoosh and quite loud. And i got so scared after my cat ran away from it but never i found out what it was but it sounded like giant wings flapping. Not sure if normal animal or a cryptid like a thunderbird or if its something else. It just freaked me out at the time

I one tme had what looked like a symbol on the palm of my left hand similar to a chinese character but not quite it didnt look chinese. I think ink from my pillow rubbed onto my hand is where the ink was from but i dont know why it formed a symbol since not every line matched the creases in my hand. I tried finding anything that looks like it but couldnt find a match so maybe it was nothing but it was odd as it was only tme i had ink come off tht pillow case.

Me and my sister heard a few times what sounded like footsteps up the stairs in one house of ours. I was made by my cowardly mom to check if someone was downstairs no one there.

I once heard a voice greet me in a friendly male voice while i was on the computer i thought someone was there and i replied thinking some unexpected guest but turned and saw no one and went around the house to see if anyone was there in the house or if ny tvs on. The problem with me proving this one was i was surfing the net at the time and it could have been a talking ad but i normally use a adblock now so im not sure if i did at the time but the voice deffinitaly came from my side i swore not in front of me where the computers built in speakers are.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hello everyone.. I've just joined up today, mainly in hope that someone might be able to provide any info on something I experienced last week that has got me worried that I'm loosing my mind. I know what I saw but it just doesn't make any sense.. I was folding in my bedroom in the day time when I heard a Big Bang come from my laundry (which sounded like the industrial trolley I have in my laundry, being pushed into the wall or jumped off).
I quickly looked out my bedroom doorway into the hallway and very clearly seen a figure run from my laundry, and into the adjacent bedroom across the hall.

Now this is the bit that just doesn't make sense. I had plenty of time to see this figure extremely clearly, so I know it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me. The figure appeared 2D, like paper and was incredibly black... Blacker than black. It was ALL black. It was almost like a cut-out of someone. Though it had no features It was easy to see that it was a figure of a young boy, (similar to the size of about an 8 year old)

I didn't feel as scared as I did shocked. I sat frozen for a bit trying to process and make sense of what I just saw. I got up and searched everywhere for .... Well, anything that could have helped explained what I just saw.

I promise you I'm not a looney, though this story may make u presume otherwise. I would really appreciate any help, advice or knowledge about what it could have been and what I should perhaps do.

Thank you xx

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
originally posted by: Aural

I deleted your dream by accident.
Anyway, sounds like the old man was invading your dreams. Ghosts will try to scare the youngest member in the house because they are the easiest to "get to". He probably didn't appreciate having strangers in "his" house, so he was trying to scare you all away.

I once heard this strange sound that woke me and it was like whoosh whoosh and quite loud. And i got so scared after my cat ran away from it but never i found out what it was but it sounded like giant wings flapping. Not sure if normal animal or a cryptid like a thunderbird or if its something else. It just freaked me out at the time

I don't know if you have read any of my posts toward the beginning of the thread, but I experienced the same thing! It was terrifying! Actually, I not only posted about it here, but I made a thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I one tme had what looked like a symbol on the palm of my left hand similar to a chinese character but not quite it didnt look chinese. I think ink from my pillow rubbed onto my hand is where the ink was from but i dont know why it formed a symbol since not every line matched the creases in my hand. I tried finding anything that looks like it but couldnt find a match so maybe it was nothing but it was odd as it was only tme i had ink come off tht pillow case.

Can't say this was paranormal, but who knows?

Me and my sister heard a few times what sounded like footsteps up the stairs in one house of ours. I was made by my cowardly mom to check if someone was downstairs no one there.

Well now, that's just not right! Believe me, I know how that can traumatize a child! Yep, sounds like you had a ghost.

I once heard a voice greet me in a friendly male voice while i was on the computer i thought someone was there and i replied thinking some unexpected guest but turned and saw no one and went around the house to see if anyone was there in the house or if ny tvs on. The problem with me proving this one was i was surfing the net at the time and it could have been a talking ad but i normally use a adblock now so im not sure if i did at the time but the voice deffinitaly came from my side i swore not in front of me where the computers built in speakers are.

This could have been the ghost on the steps talking to you. Was this the same house? Even if it wasn't, it seems you have someone following you trying to get your attention. If you continue to experience such things maybe you should call in a medium to find out what it needs to tell you.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FromBehindTheMoon

I promise you I'm not a looney, though this story may make u presume otherwise. I would really appreciate any help, advice or knowledge about what it could have been and what I should perhaps do.

That's funny! You haven't read through this thread, have you? You are among good company here! No one on this thread is going to think you're loony.

Welcome to the thread, and to ATS.

I have heard of this type of "thing" before. I've read in other threads about people seeing things that looked like paper cutouts, and as a matter of fact, Amy Allen from the show The Dead Files, saw a whole slew of them in the woods at one client's house.
That is weird. I'm not 100% sure of what she said about them, but I think she said they were being used by a demon that was in the house to do it's bidding.

Let me see if I can find that episode on You Tube... Sorry, there are too many to look through. I don't remember the title to that particular show.

How long have you lived in this house? Anything like this happen before? Are there any people that live with you that may be playing with spirit boards?
This is definitely a spirit of some type. The question is: is it good, or bad?
The blacker than black doesn't sound good. This could be something bad disguising itself as a small boy to trick you.

You should try to get in touch with some paranormal investigators in your area and see if they can tell you what it is. Most teams know a good medium that can communicate to see what it wants, if it's a human ghost. If not human, then they can tell you what to do to get rid of it.

I can point you to some good people that know about Exorcism, if things get really bad!

Maybe you could contact Amy and Steve at The Dead Files show. They say they will come out and investigate if anyone needs their help. They go all over the country.
www.travelchannel.com...

In the mean time, if you would like to add some protection for yourself and family, here are some things you can do:

And here is a page that list all kinds of different stones to place around your house, and to keep on your person, to protect against negative energy:
meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com...

There is another thread on here where the OP is talking about this entity that was visiting him that scared him. He asked it to stop. So the next night he looked over to the side of his bed and the thing had changed it's form into a flat cut-out thing that looked like a flattened Pillsbury doe boy with a big grin on it's face.

This is an interesting read, if you, or anyone else haven't read it yet:

Good luck to you. Please come back and update us here if you have more to happen, or need to talk about it. You WON'T be ridiculed here (on this thread).

edit on 8/3/2014 by sled735 because: add info

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh right and there is one more thing im not sure if paranormal or just a bizzare biological fluke but i once felt energy go through my body head to toe when i had been tense on thought and feeling over something dumb. Couldnt been a seizure as i was aware the entire time.

I deleted your dream by accident.
Anyway, sounds like the old man was invading your dreams. Ghosts will try to scare the youngest member in the house because they are the easiest to "get to". He probably didn't appreciate having strangers in "his" house, so he was trying to scare you all away.

Im not sure because i first saw these dreams after i drew a picture i mean scribbled randomly and it looked lik a face to me. Im also not youngest i have a younger sis and her room was opposite of the furnace room i was creeped out about.

I don't know if you have read any of my posts toward the beginning of the thread, but I experienced the same thing! It was terrifying! Actually, I not only posted about it here, but I made a thread about it.
no i didnt read everything but read that now. I cant be sure if it was a giant bird or not since eagles are possible and they can be pretty big but eagles soar and this was a constant whoosh whoosh whoosh that lasted several minutes. I had left my room to look out the glass sliding door and i didnt see anything near my window which is under a deck but i still heard it. My mom told me it was just a deer and didnt react but ive never seen a deer there before even. I have deer where i live now and i havent heard them make that sound before. I wasnt sure if the sound was in the woods or raised up obove and with a deck above and thick bushes straight ahead i could not see out.

Well now, that's just not right! Believe me, I know how that can traumatize a child! Yep, sounds like you had a ghost.
strangely i havent heard it again. This only happened a few years ago in house i currently live.

This could have been the ghost on the steps talking to you. Was this the same house? Even if it wasn't, it seems you have someone following you trying to get your attention. If you continue to experience such things maybe you should call in a medium to find out what it needs to tell you.
same house im in now. I heard someone commited suicide on a property near by in the past. Not sure if that is consistant with anything.

I also once walked by the bathroom and at the same moment the mirror fell over off the wall straight down and shattered everywhere. Not sure if it was anything but it was odd it fell as i walked by and it had stayed up during an earthquake a year before.. The glue gave out so not too odd maybe my footsteps shook it enough. Supposedly if a mirror falls by itself it means someones gonna die but no one hear died. Hah

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi Sled,
I read your post about the Ouija board and smartphones...
Happened to me 3 months ago, I was at the bedroom and my mom at the living room. I left my smartphone at the living room, and I slept at my bedroom. Some time after, my mom yells: "Hey, why you are calling me if I am here?'', I ran to the living room and I pointed to my smartphone at the couch. I didn't called my mother because my phone was in another room! That's weird xB. My grandma said that she saw a ghost/spirit in the same living room weeks before, and a woman in bathroom (she said it wa an Onryo (Yep, the same at "The Grudge")) nothing more happened, but that's weird
I still can't forgive about the bombs dream. The phrase: "Bombs explodes in Baghdad killing two dead people" is haunting me. The phrase don't makes sense how someone can die "again"? ...
edit on 3-8-2014 by Yuuma because: typo typo typo >. extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join