It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Quote by Scribe611:
"That was the spirits letting you know without a doubt that they were responsible for moving the shoes! I've had things show up in weird places like that.
Anyhow, your shoes showing up on the pillow like that just shows they have a sense of humor!"

Thanks, Scribe! Good to know they "play well with others", too.

edit on 3/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by sled735

Check out the eye and mind opening images,photos and information contained in this amazing link...

Non Human Intelligent Beings On This Earth In Past And Present > www.soul-guidance.com...

edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Whoa!!! One story on this link said the bigfoot took the liver from the deer. That's what it (if that's what it was) took from my neighbor's pig!
The evidence mounts!.........
Could you please elaborate on that story,i'm very interested,to say the least...

I have the story posted somewhere on the thread. You'll just have to go back and find it. Ummm..... may take awhile with so many pages, but I don't want to re-post the story twice in the same thread. I have many different stories throughout this whole thread. Happy hunting. Sorry!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

I've been keeping track of this thread for a while now (haven't had time to post anything of my own yet),

We are waiting on you, Tsurugi...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ok lets add two more
the first one isnt really paranormal but i think maybe some of u had similar experiences
as a kid sometimes when i touched the fridge or a pinball machine i would get shocks elecktrick shocks
now that happens to more people i know
but one time i was making out with a girl and an actual spark flew from here body to mine and back
we werent touching ithe spark flew at least a few centimeters
now i know where that expression comes from when sparks fly i think it was because we are have elecktricity in our bodies and she was probebly wearing poleyester or something
i still thought it was pretty cool ,or hot actually lol
this other time i was looking at two starlike objects
i watched them like 30 minutes cuz i thought they had slightly moved
after 30 minutes i was about to go back in the house thinking i had probably been mistaking
then one shot off at high speed and faded out and the other one faded out instantly
definate ufos there were al9ot of them around there for about a month
i will share more later
thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1i still thought it was pretty cool ,or hot actually lol
after 30 minutes i was about to go back in the house thinking i had probably been mistaking
then one shot off at high speed and faded out and the other one faded out instantly
thanks

I never realized until I started this thread that almost everyone who has experienced the paranormal has also seen UFOs. I find that just a little bit beyond the odds of being coincidence ( I know... there is no such thing as coincidence). I wonder what the connection is between ghosts (human souls) and the ETs showing up? Hummmmm............

So, let me ask... has anyone had a paranormal experience that hasn't seen UFOs?
edit on 3/28/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

edit on 3/28/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nope, I've had both. I think all that kind of stuff is related. Whether it is all imagined, or whether it's all caused by some kind of spiritual force, all these kinds of things have so much in common. It's always a little glimpse, a shadow out of the corner of your eye, a hairy thing seen for a second in the woods or a shiny thing sitting in the air that shouldn't be there and disappears as soon as you see it. There's never any more than that. I believe it's all related.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

TextI never realized until I started this thread that almost everyone who has experienced the paranormal has also seen UFOs. I find that just a little bit beyond the odds of being coincidence ( I know... there is no such thing as coincidence). I wonder what the connection is between ghosts (human souls) and the ETs showing up? Hummmmm............
reply to post by sled735

Just wanted to add that this universe is likely filthy with life, some possibly building a civilization for billions of years.

If there are other dimensions and/or "spiritual realms" then these older civilizations are likely familiar with these areas. High tech seeming like magic etc, etc.

Also, who's to say we're not dealing with civilizations from other solar systems that would be recognizable to us as well as older, stranger beings at home in the multiverse?

I'd really like to know the answers, though... at least I think I do.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1i still thought it was pretty cool ,or hot actually lol
thanks

I never realized until I started this thread that almost everyone who has experienced the paranormal has also seen UFOs. I find that just a little bit beyond the odds of being coincidence ( I know... there is no such thing as coincidence). I wonder what the connection is between ghosts (human souls) and the ETs showing up? Hummmmm............

edit on 3/28/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

edit on 3/28/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)
Ufo's an affair of the mind? > www.space-2001.net...

UFOs The Psychic Dimension > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There you are, Bolcula! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!

Thanks for the links. Do you spend ALL your time doing research on the computer about UFOs? You have sooooo much info!
Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I dont know if this is paranormal, probably not but still interesting, but when I was really young maybe 4 or 5 i was sick, i think it was the flu, I was laying in bed and maybe i was hallucinating from the fever or something but first i saw my cousin sitting next to my bed playing with my barbies and then she faded away and disappeared and then i saw my mom adjusting the thermostat and then faded and disappeared and then I saw a tall alien wearing a purple collared robe almost like dracula and he was just looking at my sisters side of the room but i dont remember him fading away, i just remember falling asleep. Other times do seem more paranormal though, when i was little about 4-7 I would see shadows fly around in front of me but they didnt have a shape it moved sort of like a pitch black shooting star right in front of me. And a few months ago i woke up to a bright light just inside my window and i just turned over and went back to sleep even though on the inside i was freaking out so im not so sure that it was me falling back to sleep especially because i have never in my whole life been able to fall asleep that easily after i have woken up in the middle of the night. and Also i hear things sometimes, one time i heard something call my name, and my name is pretty unusual so it couldnt have been the tv or anything and just last week i heard a sound that sounded like sword blades hitting each other and the sound was so close to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

Have you ever had your house investigated by ghost hunters? Every town usually has at least one team that would be willing to come out and see what they pick up. They could tell you if it is harmful, or not. A house blessing may be all that is needed to get rid of it.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No im still in high school so i live with my parents and i am the only one that i know of that has experienced anything in my house so i dont think my parents would go for that lol. But either way i dont see the shadows anymore and what i do experience doesnt feel evil and it doesnt bother me really, and also i dont really believe it is ghosts. Maybe a spirit guide? idk. Also it isnt just in my house that things happen to me.
edit on 29-3-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yes I believe I've had a few "paranormal" experiences..........I've seen lights in the sky too.......but I don't believe they were UFOs.........in the "alien" sense of the word.......they were most likely lanterns and once I believe I saw either a bright meteorite or the International Space Station streak by in the nights sky.

As for "paranormal" experiences, well I guess the most clear cut one for me was when I was laying on my bed and the bed springs at the bottom of my bed sprung up and down just as if a small child was playing on the end of my bed.........only I was alone.

I also believe I saw a ghost of a local MP (Member of Parliament in the UK)........... I passed by him in the late afternoon in my local town centre..........only to find out later when I got home on the 6' Clock BBC News the headline story was that this MP had actually been killed in a car crash some 150 miles away and hours earlier before the time I passed him!

edit on 29-3-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I remember one strange moment from the past when i was just casually driving my car down a quiet countryside road here in mass.on a bright sunny day.I was traveling about 30mph and another car was approaching me down the opposite lane and when we passed eachother i looked over and saw "another me" in a different car looking back at me.I mean seriously,that person looked exactly like me,same hair,face,eyes, shoulders and chest all exactly the same and i was actually frightened and a little disturbed,because i though at that moment that it was a premonition because i was soon to die in a car crash,which obviously didnt happen. Was he my doppelganger? Or what? My alternate reality me?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I've heard it said that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world. I don't know how true this is, but I've even been told there is a lady that works at the local hospital that looks just like me. I've never ran in to her myself, but I've had several different strangers walk up to me and start talking about something relating to the hospital, and I just stand there looking at them like, "and who are you?" When they see my expression they ask if I work there, and I say "no". They are shocked at our resemblance. Poor thing.... I pity her.

I've read that doppelgangers won't show themselves to their counterpart, but maybe this statement is false?
You may have viewed into the alternate reality of yourself.... who knows? Weird!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I came across a fascinating video for those who think they have been abducted by UFOs. The video is on this thread. I didn't want to steal it to post it here. Please watch all the video on page 1.

Sid Roth--It's Supernatural--L.A.Marzulli [Obama in Bible Code in Ezek 38; Mrk o Beast;], page 1

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When i was around 12 years old,i was climbing under my bed to get something and i coughed and a small object came up into my mouth and when i pressed my tongue against it,to feel what it was,i head radio static and jumbled musical sounds inside my mouth and felt a mild electrical pulse.Then i climbed out and spit the object into my hand and it was soft and grey,irregularly shaped,about 1/5th of an inch wide and it dissolved away into nothing just a few seconds later...

Was it an alien implant receiving and sending signals and was it programmed,or signaled to self destruct upon detection?

Television and movie comedienne lucille ball "i love lucy" heard radio transmissions picked up by her teeth fillings in her mouth > www.snopes.com...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

When i was around 12 years old,i was climbing under my bed to get something and i coughed and a small object came up into my mouth and when i pressed my tongue against it,to feel what it was,i head radio static and jumbled musical sounds inside my mouth and felt a mild electrical pulse.Then i climbed out and spit the object into my hand and it was soft and grey,irregularly shaped,about 1/5th of an inch wide and it dissolved away into nothing just a few seconds later...

Was it an alien implant receiving and sending signals and was it programmed,or signaled to self destruct upon detection?

Television and movie comedienne lucille ball "i love lucy" heard radio transmissions picked up by her teeth fillings in her mouth > www.snopes.com...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

The man in the video that I spoke of in the previous post was talking about alien implants. He said a doctor took one out of a subject and it was placed in blood. The "thing" was actually changing the DNA in the blood. It is a very interesting video! Did you watch it? It is a brand new thread, so I didn't want to post the video here, stealing info from him.
Sounds like yours could have been an implant since it picked up signals, but dissolved after removal. Be glad you got rid of it! Watch the video!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For those of you who have seen "shadow people", here is a video you really need to watch! It will tell you what their agenda is! Please don't allow these beings to communicate with you!

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

havent seen ur vid yet but i will soon enough
i do think i have seen shadow people
and also i felt since i was a kid ,at times ,beings,probably aliens were beeming thoughts into my head
luckily i was smart enough not to mention it back then. also i was never quite sure if it was somthing beaming thought to me or just my mind going hyper on me
i suspected outside involvement cause the thoughts i was having seemed to be; to intelligent to complex and about things i never thought or new about
when i started doing some research i learned that alot of people seem to have these kind of experiences
i only learne dthis a few years after these things stopped happening
i gave me a sense of relief but then just went on with my life

now ,about 10 years later it seems these beings are monitoring me and alot of peple actually
i also think i might have had sonme kind of implant below my ear it isnt there anymore but somthing was for years [maybe it was just some kind of infection]
so somebody or something is watching im sure about it
WHY?
i dont know , but i have a few theories

quistion"? does anybody else has a feeling that this paranormal stuff is a REALLY REALLY bad sign

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join