It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hey,I've had some weird experiences a few years ago, first one was when I was in my room reading a book, everybody was asleep while I was reading I saw from the corner of my eye a shadowy figure, when I looked up I saw nothing I thought it was just me then I continued and then it appeared again this time got got a clear look of it it was a man and it just stared at me it shot fear through my body and the next second it was gone. The second time while i was watching TV in my room the door suddenly opened and then closed I was shocked and scared but nothing further happened. The next day I heard a voice while I was in the bathroom that I presumed was my brother, I forgot what I heard, then after I was done I went to my brothers room to ask him, but when I went in his room he was asleep I thought it was a prank so I woke him up then he told me he didnt go to my room or anything. I'm assuming this house is haunted.

edit on 13-5-2014 by spychris3556 because: no reason

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat
Hello ATS and Dr. Stoat! I have been a fan of this site since the start of the New Year and now I am officially a member. I have a certain passion for both the unknown and the paranormal. I am a core member of the S.I.G.H.T Paranormal team. I have gone on numerous investigations of places with high levels of paranormal activity and the stuff I have seen and heard are extraordinary. I am also a SLIder meaning I can have an effect on things that are electronic. It was so common for me to experience that that I actually get paid by LaRue Carter Center for being tested for paranormal activity so that it can be documented and verified. The results are mind blowing. I am also a fan of conspiracies that go on in this world we live in. All the way from the recent UFO sightings that is happening in other places around the world to the Boston Marathon incident, and religious conspiracies. I believe that we are not alone and have that feeling that something BIG is about to happen. I believe in clairvoyance and the ability to perform remote viewing which I have given a shot at it and was amazed by the accuracy it can provide. So if you have any questions of the unknown, conspiracies, or ghosts. Don't hesitate to ask. Or if you have had any experience that are unexplained. Maybe I can shed some light. The Truth is Out There......

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spychris3556

WELCOME to ATS, and this thread, SpyChris.

You were probably seeing the spirit of a former owner of the house. Or, it could have been one of your deceased family members that hadn't crossed over yet. If you haven't had any experiences lately, then they have probably moved on, or you have grown up enough (been brainwashed by society) to lose your ability to see them.
There is no need to fear a human spirit. Just tell them they aren't allowed in your space, or to scare you anymore. Let them know it is your space now, and they need to respect that. If they can't do that, then you will have the house cleansed and they will be sent away. That's usually all it takes, unless it is a very evil spirit. This one just seemed curious, not evil.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: balistik1031

Hello, and welcome to my thread, Balistik.
And welcome to ATS, too.
You sound exactly like me. I have a passion for the paranormal, spiritual, and conspiracy topics. You will fit in well here.

We would love to hear some of the things you have encountered on your ghost hunting expeditions, if you don't mind sharing.

Some of the members may have questions. Mine would be, can you answer what this creature was that used to run by my window? I speak about it in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
It happens at times just not as often but how do I get my house cleansed I have nobody in my area to do it.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Just google "How to spiritually cleanse my home". All kinds of links will come up. You can choose the one you feel most comfortable with. Some are for certain belief systems, so make sure you choose the one that is right for you.

I think you should try just telling it in a firm voice that the house belongs to you now, and they are no longer welcome to stay there if they cannot respect your privacy and stop doing things to scare you. Sometimes that's all it takes.
If things continue, then you can do a cleansing.

Let us know how it goes.

edit on 5/14/2014 by sled735 because: computer keys sticking... causing typos

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I appreciate your input Sled. I look forward to reading more into this thread and your posts.

Also, thank you for making this thread in the first place. Hopefully you've found, or find what it is your seeking.

Cheers.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FraZZleD38

Very interesting Frazzled, The more I think and read about it, the more i'm thinking it was a message. I do think your story is very neat, and thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

Thank you for still visiting the thread, Caskatoon.
I'm very happy I started this thread.
Not only do I feel I can help other people by uniting on this site to discuss their experiences with like-minded members, but it has taught me a lot, personally.

There are some great stories told here, some real eye-openers!
I've been blessed by having some very important people (celebrities and movie producers) contact me on this thread, and a couple of others I've done.
I felt for so long that I was 'different', but now I see I'm only one in a million of others just like me. That's a good feeling.

I appreciate your feedback to the others. I just hope the ones who posted toward the beginning and middle of the thread are still visiting.

Thanks again for your replies.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You mentioned before that your guardian has given you messages/guarded you. I'm curious if you've ever had any type of conversation, or some form of communication with it?

At the moment, time isn't available to go searching for your posts on experiences. So I thought this would be best given circumstance.

I'm sure there's other who would benefit and/or enjoy hearing your experiences.

Personally, I find the experiences relating to guardians most intriguing. I've heard my share of negative experiences with the paranormal.

I will at this time share another experience I have.

At the time, I was about 10 years old, give or take. My sister was with me, she's 1 year older.The area we lived in was built in the 20's, our neighbor was a couple that were elderly. So the lot's for the houses are something like 20' x 50' (Huge lots compared to todays standards) Now the neighbors liked collecting 'stuff', their entire backyard was filled at least to the top of the fence line with this 'stuff'. Mostly scrap metals to give you a better idea what we were up against.

My sister and I were out playing ball in our backyard, and the ball ended up on the other side of the fence. So, we contemplated just hopping over to retrieve it, but instead went over and knocked on the front door. We waited patiently, nobody came after a minute or so. So we knocked again, I proceeded to peer through the glass door to see a woman standing at the rear of the house(The layout was a porch in front, then you could literally see the back wall where the back door would be. Essentially was a long hallway to the rear of the house. So, porch, living area, kitchen.)She was located roughly at the door frame for the kitchen/living area. We both peered through the glass door staring at this lady, who stared back at us with no facial expression or anything. Just blankly stared back.
My sister then pointed out that we couldn't see her feet and her dress was about 6 inches above the floor.

We both kind of shrugged it off, like this lady is scared of us(the area is generally a bad one, with many druggies and the like hanging around)

So about a month goes by, and we brought it up at dinner one night. We explained about how we lost our ball and how the lady just stood there. We were told that lady passed away some time ago, and we seen a ghost.

There you have it!

Enjoy.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
originally posted by: caskatoon

You mentioned before that your guardian has given you messages/guarded you. I'm curious if you've ever had any type of conversation, or some form of communication with it?

At the moment, time isn't available to go searching for your posts on experiences. So I thought this would be best given circumstance.

I'm sure there's other who would benefit and/or enjoy hearing your experiences.

Personally, I find the experiences relating to guardians most intriguing. I've heard my share of negative experiences with the paranormal.

The only time I've heard it speak, as in hearing it, was when it told me to pull off the road before I reached a very sharp curve. To make a long story short, if I hadn't, I would have been hit head on by a big log truck that came around the curve on my side. I was stunned!
Another time, I was having a conversation with several 'beings' that I think were my guardians, as I woke up. They were asking me a question as to whether I wanted to stay here (on earth) when the bad things start to happen, or did I want to leave? I was answering as I woke, telling them to "get me outta here!" LOL I changed my mind after that and told them I would stay and help the others realize what was happening.
Just a couple of weeks later, I was in an incident where I could have been killed, but a truck that pulled in front of me (caused by my guides, I'm sure) took the hit instead of me.
I get messages all the time, but not in the sense I can hear it audibly. It's more like that 'little voice' we all get in our thoughts that tell us when we don't need, or do need, to be doing certain things, know what I mean? That's our guides, or higher self, speaking to us.

You can check out my posts only by hitting the little man under my avatar, then click on "posts in thread". That will bring up my posts, and no one else. I admit, there are a lot of replies I've posted to other members, but it would be a way to scan over my experiences, if you're interested.
I think I may have a few things in some other threads by me that I may not have included here. You can go to my profile, then click on the flag to see the best threads I've authored. Most lean on the side of paranormal.

So about a month goes by, and we brought it up at dinner one night. We explained about how we lost our ball and how the lady just stood there. We were told that lady passed away some time ago, and we seen a ghost.

Whoa! I bet that freaked you out, huh?!
Well, at least you got to see a ghost, so you know all these stories being shared here could possibly be true, right?
Freaky, indeed! Thanks for sharing with us.

edit on 5/14/2014 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Wow, that's truly incredible. Your are blessed for sure! Could you elaborate more into the way the voice came across?...Male/female etc.

They were asking me a question as to whether I wanted to stay here (on earth) when the bad things start to happen, or did I want to leave? I was answering as I woke, telling them to "get me outta here!" LOL

Correct me if i'm wrong., you were sleeping while conversing with them? The experience itself is so awe inspiring, then there's the question they asked. Raising some kinda freaky questions for me. For close to 7-8 years there's a 'feeling' I can't describe with words, that when I try to ponder the future in regards to the earth and mankind, it's not really a positive feeling. I consider myself intuitive when it goes to getting a 'good vibe or bad vibe' in certain circumstances, I believe I've progressed enough to distinguish the difference between emotion and intuition.
lol More kudos to you for choosing to stay, it's hard to imagine what I would choose if presented that question and knew there was real consequence to the answer.

I get messages all the time, but not in the sense I can hear it audibly. It's more like that 'little voice' we all get in our thoughts that tell us when we don't need, or do need, to be doing certain things, know what I mean? That's our guides, or higher self, speaking to us.

I think I understand what your referring to, like intuition. Perhaps for you, it's in your 'mind', and my way of translating isn't through the mind, rather through an internal feeling...I guess for lack of better terms 'hot and cold' is how I could simply describe it. Although it's not the traditional "cold" feeling the body feels, it's more-so on a cellular level.

ou can check out my posts only by hitting the little man under my avatar, then click on "posts in thread". That will bring up my posts, and no one else. I admit, there are a lot of replies I've posted to other members, but it would be a way to scan over my experiences, if you're interested.
I think I may have a few things in some other threads by me that I may not have included here. You can go to my profile, then click on the flag to see the best threads I've authored. Most lean on the side of paranormal.

I had not known how to go about accessing your post history, so thank you for that. Also, thank you for sharing your experiences!

I actually was more happy if anything to find out we witnessed a ghost. Paranormal events for me, provided there's no pain or negative effects of the event, arn't something I fear per say.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

I can't distinguish as to the voice being male, or female. It wasn't high-toned, like most females, nor was it low like most males. It was in the middle somewhere, so it could have been either one. LOL But, from the 'feeling' I got from it, I would guess it to be male, although I don't think there is any such thing as male or female on the other side; we are all the same.

Here is a link to my post. I go into more detail about that experience. www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I was being asked the question from my guides (?), I was asleep. I woke myself up by answering out loud. As I became awake I lost the connection to communication.
This was back before 2012, I think. Supposedly, sometime in the future, there is to be certain earth changes, and possibly a visit from aliens. I'm sort of up to date with the aliens and their mission, so I told them later I would stay and help the others understand what was happening, and hopefully, keep them from freaking out! lol

That wreck that I missed was one of my 'exit points' that was coming up. I KNOW if I hadn't changed my mind, that truck would have waited for me to pass, and that jeep that hit him would have hit me, sliding across my hood and straight through my windshield, killing me instantly. Being that the jeep hit the truck (with those really big wheels), it just bounced off the grill, and no one was seriously hurt.
We all have several of those exit points in our lives. We can choose to take it when it comes around, or we can keep going until the next one. I think we meet with our guides before each one to discuss our decision as to whether we are ready to leave, or if we want to stay and do more.

To answer your next question, yes, you can call it intuition sometimes. But, in some cases, it's more of a 'tug', especially if you want to do something, and your guide(s) are screaming at you, "No, No, No!" LOL I have actually argued with my guides in my head. In the end, I gave in to them. I have learned the hard way that when I go against their warnings I pay dearly, one way or another! I've leaned they know what's best for me during my journey here.

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy reading through the thread. I promise, you will NOT find any better stories than the ones told here by the members. Some of them brought up things I had forgotten about over the years that I had also experienced, so I have posts all through the thread.

Let us know what you think.

edit on 5/14/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Your interpretation seems valid. Things have changed, permanently, and for the worse. I'm scared of what the future will hold, I just can't see anything good there, not any more. It sucks.

Anyway, how about this one, it was the day after the last dream.

I was at a friend's house for their birthday, which I sadly haven't done since I was 17-18 I think. (My friends don't even remember my birthday anymore...
) So it's kind of a 'set in the past' dream I guess. The hour is growing late and my friends and I want to go home. The one who's birthday it was has to drive us home, I'm not sure what the reasoning was for that.

The car was bizarre, there wasn't really an interior at first, just full of a grey material that we had to manipulate to forge seats. The rear window had like a lattice-work pattern on it. It was super cramped but we somehow were able to get in. We start driving and we're going nowhere near where we should have been going, ultimately ending up on the highway going towards the big city to the north of our hometown. I'm freaking out because the car is going in reverse (the lattice-work window was up front), but no one else seems to care until I pointed it out and the car reformed to be going the proper way. As we were driving the interior of the car had started to form into an actual interior.

I was sitting in what would have been the rear right and now the front left seat, next to the driver (making it like a foreign vehicle/post office truck with the wheel on the right), and two friends were behind us. (one had been in front while the car was going in reverse, then warped back there when it fixed itself) We're driving along an overpass and the driver is constantly looking back, talking to the person behind them. I'm freaking out even more, but it's too late. We go hurtling into a curve, over the guard rail, and smash into a building.

It gets weirder.

We all pick ourselves up off the ground, and I look at the remains of the car. I immediately back off as I see one of our very dead bodies lying in a little 'trench' near the wreck. I told the others not to look, because we'd be okay as long as we didn't know we were dead, or something weird like that.

We then hear people talking about us and standing above us along a walkway are three men in suits from the '20s or '30s, pointing firearms at us. They bicker amongst themselves for a little bit, then walk away after realizing we weren't invading their 'turf' or whatever it was they wanted to shoot us over. We walk around the building and into a courtyard and there are all sorts of people, with garments from all sorts of time periods.

I'm strangely not upset that I'm dead and gangsters from yore wanted to shoot me, but mostly confused. A man sees me and we start to talk, I ask why all these spirits are here, he tells me something about how there are billions of the dead and we outnumber the living. I think we were in some kind of 'purgatory.' He also mentions something about there being four angels that are supposed to bring us to this other location, but there's something going on that prevents that. Whatever the other place was, one of the angels is there, a willing captive of who or whatever had taken it over.

The dream ended as we were talking about that situation and he had shown me a portal to this place, which was housed in what would be a drainage pipe in the non-purgatory world.
edit on 15-5-2014 by DaringDo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735 Hey, that creature that you saw does fit the description of a Pteranadon. Or maybe it could be another species that has yet to discover. I hope it is a pteranadon cause that is one of my favorite prehistoric animals!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: balistik1031

I was leaning more toward a Jersey Devil, but only because they have hoofs. The sound it made as it ran sounded like horse hoofs, but only two legs. But the wing span must have been ginormous! I could hear the slow swoosh....pause...swoosh...pause...swoosh as it flew away. So that part made me wonder if it was a pteranadon.

I don't know what that joker was!! Now, I wish I had looked out the window to see, but I was to scared at that young age, so I'll never know for sure.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: DaringDo

I was at a friend's house for their birthday, which I sadly haven't done since I was 17-18 I think. (My friends don't even remember my birthday anymore...
) So it's kind of a 'set in the past' dream I guess. The hour is growing late and my friends and I want to go home. The one who's birthday it was has to drive us home, I'm not sure what the reasoning was for that.

Just setting the stage for the dream. You are with your friends celebrating life when you were much younger, but now you realize it's getting late (in your real life)... time to go home (to reality at your present age).

The car was bizarre, there wasn't really an interior at first, just full of a grey material that we had to manipulate to forge seats. The rear window had like a lattice-work pattern on it. It was super cramped but we somehow were able to get in. We start driving and we're going nowhere near where we should have been going, ultimately ending up on the highway going towards the big city to the north of our hometown. I'm freaking out because the car is going in reverse (the lattice-work window was up front), but no one else seems to care until I pointed it out and the car reformed to be going the proper way. As we were driving the interior of the car had started to form into an actual interior.

This car represents the way you see the "inside... the soul" of your friend. He really didn't have much going on there. And you feel he is taking you nowhere close to where your life journey should be going on your current life path. He is actually taking you in reverse, instead of forward, and you are off course, going north instead of toward your home. You can't see what's ahead because you are blind (the lattice windshield) as to what's ahead when you are with him.
After you pointed out certain errors (things you recognize on a spiritual level for yourself), the car started going the right direction, and the interior (either his soul, or yours) started to form correctly.

I was sitting in what would have been the rear right and now the front left seat, next to the driver (making it like a foreign vehicle/post office truck with the wheel on the right), and two friends were behind us. (one had been in front while the car was going in reverse, then warped back there when it fixed itself) We're driving along an overpass and the driver is constantly looking back, talking to the person behind them. I'm freaking out even more, but it's too late. We go hurtling into a curve, over the guard rail, and smash into a building.

So, you feel you are no longer in the back seat (pertaining to your life journey), but in the front where you can see where you're going more clearly, but your friend is still in charge of your journey.
The driver keeps looking back (on the past during his life) and this causes him to wreck because he wasn't looking ahead. His life took a fall...hit a wall, and he took you and his other friends with him.

We all pick ourselves up off the ground, and I look at the remains of the car. I immediately back off as I see one of our very dead bodies lying in a little 'trench' near the wreck. I told the others not to look, because we'd be okay as long as we didn't know we were dead, or something weird like that.

So now you feel like after hitting this wall that your life is over, you are dead inside. You hold onto hope that it will be okay as long as you don't acknowledge it.
This could pertain to the loss of your mother. Maybe there are some emotions there that you still need to acknowledge. Don't keep the pain bottled up inside.

We then hear people talking about us and standing above us along a walkway are three men in suits from the '20s or '30s, pointing firearms at us. They bicker amongst themselves for a little bit, then walk away after realizing we weren't invading their 'turf' or whatever it was they wanted to shoot us over. We walk around the building and into a courtyard and there are all sorts of people, with garments from all sorts of time periods.

I'm strangely not upset that I'm dead and gangsters from yore wanted to shoot me, but mostly confused. A man sees me and we start to talk, I ask why all these spirits are here, he tells me something about how there are billions of the dead and we outnumber the living. I think we were in some kind of 'purgatory.' He also mentions something about there being four angels that are supposed to bring us to this other location, but there's something going on that prevents that. Whatever the other place was, one of the angels is there, a willing captive of who or whatever had taken it over.

The dream ended as we were talking about that situation and he had shown me a portal to this place, which was housed in what would be a drainage pipe in the non-purgatory world.

I'm not sure about this, unless your guide stepped in again and showed you where the lower level souls end up that don't try to reach new spiritual heights.

I had another member, Timical, that had a dream about Purgatory. His was very detailed in how it looked, and how the people appeared that were there. Now, here you come with this one.

I think these are the souls that may be stuck on the earthly plane, or maybe some type of waiting area, possibly Purgatory, I don't know what to call it.
But you said there were angels that were coming to take souls to a different place. I would say this would be to the next level of where their soul has advanced... or not.

I can't answer why the angels were detained in getting to the dead, but maybe it's because all these souls need to work on improving themselves before they can move on.
I'm guessing about this part, it's really up to you to analyze what it means to you.

The drainage pipe portal sounds kind of like the tunnel that people describe who experience NDEs.

Very interesting dream. I hope my interpretation helps you understand it better.
If you have any questions that I didn't answer clearly, just ask me to clarify it better.

edit on 5/15/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi again, this time something happened that doesnt usually happen, yesterday night when I was finished watching a movie and I was going to sleep, I heard my clock go off its kept in this spare room where when you press this button or just put your hands over it it just says the time. At that time everyone was asleep as it was quite late and I heard it go off I was crept out by this and assumed it was something bad and asked it to leave a
then went to sleep when I was in my bed I felt this presence in my room reaaally creepy presence which doesnt normally happen, I just ignored it and went to sleep next morning when I woke up I felt like I got hit by a train and everyone was out at that time and my clock went off again I went to see but no one was at home. Really creeps me out my clock does not usually do that could not have been a problem with the clock I am pretty sure of it. This did not happen in the past few months.
edit on 16-5-2014 by spychris3556 because: Spelling

edit on 16-5-2014 by spychris3556 because: Spelling again

edit on 16-5-2014 by spychris3556 because: Auto correct -.-

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hummmmmm... that doesn't sound good.

There are certain kinds of entities that drain the energy from us while we sleep. I think the only type I've heard about doing this is what is known as Shadow People. That's not to be confused with the shadow of a human ghost. These are a different type of entity. They drain the life force out of people and, over time, they become sick, have heart attacks, and other physical illnesses.
Amy Allen, the medium on the show, The Dead Files, is terrified of these things. She said one approached her when she was a kid and told her to bite into the electrical cord so she could go with them. She did, and she almost died!!
Amy said she wasn't sure how to get rid of them. They are not your 'normal ghost'.

Nope! Not good, these things!

If this continues, get some help. Contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: [email protected]
She is an exorcist, and works for free. She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on my thread, and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her: sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...

She can tell you how to handle these things... maybe.

PLEASE keep us updated!!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bump, Bump!

Y'all come on over and take part in my new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, please do your story telling here.

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join