It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

All righty. Well, I live in Tucson, AZ, USA and this place is weird... my first incident was way back in the 80's when I was around 16- a friend and I were strolling through a secluded park at night (she was too classy for cars and I didn't have enough money for a motel and our folks were home ... if that clarifies the situation) and we both started getting hit with small pebbles. Each thought the other was joking around until we both saw a stone appear about 4 feet from us and arc into her chest. She was flustered so we left in a hail of pebbles (and ok, I was freaked too). Years later I read that the park was famous for having a stone throwing ghost from when it was a cavalry fort.

Next, I was in a drug store and saw an alcohol bottle lift off the shelf and rise a foot or so before skittering down the aisle... and no strings or mechanisms were evident.

Then there was the time several friends and I were in a nearby canyon on a night hike and we all saw a dark form squatting on top of a rock dam with red eyes. I guy with bravado climbed toward it to show off to the hot girls and stopped when about 20 feet away and came running back and insisted we leave... NOW. We concurred but he wouldn't talk about what he saw or felt that scared him (more than a shape with glowing red eyes that is).

Then I lived in a series of 3 haunted rental houses. On the first morning in house no. 1 I found the gothy cross I had hung ironically on a nail in the bedroom across the room and broken in two and no one else had been there, It progressed to skittery shadows darting around and odd whispers and culminated with a group of us witnessing a football shaped multi colored light drift in the kitchen then slowly melt into the floor. I found out the last tentant had committed suicide.

The next house had mild things like something sitting on the bed when we were trying to sleep to us finding a clump of huge ants in the toilet bowl frantically forming a chain to keep from drowning. They couldn't climb the slick porcelain and there were no other ants anywhere and that species wasn't even native- the best we could research was that they were South American... go figure. I flushed them. Also, my girlfriend at the time kept getting her butt pinched there... and not by anyone we could see.

The last house was a riot. We heard scratches, pops and whispers all the time and our dog kept growling at the hall closet. Once when walking nearby we heard footsteps following us sans a body and smelled alcohol and the dog was terrified and as we passed a mailbox mounted on a wall the open flap slammed shut by itself.

We once heard what sounded like a three fingered claw scrape the side of the brick house from ceiling to floor and every night we'd hear noises start in the kitchen, move into the air ducts and move toward our bedroom... unnerving. One night when the noises reached the air vent near the ceiling we both saw red eyes ... that still gives me the willies thinking about it. One night it sounded like someone was pacing through our office room, kicking boxes around and punching walls and it got so bad we started reciting the Lord's Prayer and we were both agnostics! The activity seemed to stop after four months (after I spoke to the empty house suggesting that there might be someplace else to go and for whoever was there to ask for help) but we still left when the 6 month lease was up.

And I've been walking with a fuming girlfriend and had a couch on a nearby porch shift and loudly crack in half! Needless to say I tried very hard to not make her angry again and she also had street lights and electronic equipment go loopy around her.

Then there are the UFO's. Many odd lights like the two lights I thought were satellites moving toward each other and when they met they stopped for a moment and then whipped around each other like they were tethered and shot off in opposite directions FAST. Also my aunt and I watched a diamond shaped craft (orange panels of light bordered by black frames) that was around nine feet high and six feet wide glide around our house silently at 4 in the a.m. and that thing was only twenty feet away at one point and it seemed to be aware of us... and there is the time I shouted "Allo ecto dominae" in my sleep which I've been told is Latin in a weird dialect and I've had no Latin training other than what I heard in the Exorcist and there's actually more but those are the "brief" highlights.

Hmmm... thinking about all that no wonder I frequent these sites.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Totally AWESOME stories, Baddogma! Thanks so much for sharing!
If you go back and read all the stories posted here, you may find comfort in knowing you are not alone!
I started this thread for that purpose. I didn't know if I was the only one who had experienced so many different types of the paranormal, but now I know I'm only one of many!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by sled735

All righty. Well, I live in Tucson, AZ, USA and this place is weird... my first incident was way back in the 80's when I was around 16- a friend and I were strolling through a secluded park at night (she was too classy for cars and I didn't have enough money for a motel and our folks were home ... if that clarifies the situation) and we both started getting hit with small pebbles. Each thought the other was joking around until we both saw a stone appear about 4 feet from us and arc into her chest. She was flustered so we left in a hail of pebbles (and ok, I was freaked too). Years later I read that the park was famous for having a stone throwing ghost from when it was a cavalry fort.

Your one of the very few people that i have ever heard from who has experienced the very mysterious and frightening rains and assualts from pebbles and stones that appear from nowhere, perhaps from another dimension,perhaps teleported from another location and they and other types of objects are a common and very bizarre occurrence during poltergeist activity.Did you save any of them?...Hail of stones from nowhere > paranormal.about.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
The memory blocking may have happened to me. While I was having poltergeist problems I was chatting with my mother on the phone. She said I suddenly stopped talking but I didn't hang-up the phone for several minutes. Then I just hung-up without a word. I vaguely remember hearing something (maybe the door shaking or something - I don't remember). But that's all I remember about it. She mentioned it weeks later otherwise I probably wouldn't have remembered it at all.

I've been keeping track of this thread for a while now (haven't had time to post anything of my own yet), and out of all the strange and interesting stories I've read here, this one gave me a bit of a chill.

Very strange. Is this the only time something like this happened?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

The memory blocking may have happened to me. While I was having poltergeist problems I was chatting with my mother on the phone. She said I suddenly stopped talking but I didn't hang-up the phone for several minutes. Then I just hung-up without a word. I vaguely remember hearing something (maybe the door shaking or something - I don't remember). But that's all I remember about it. She mentioned it weeks later otherwise I probably wouldn't have remembered it at all.

I've been keeping track of this thread for a while now (haven't had time to post anything of my own yet), and out of all the strange and interesting stories I've read here, this one gave me a bit of a chill.

Very strange. Is this the only time something like this happened?

There are a few other times when I felt like something must have happened that I can't remember.

During the same period with the phone conversation that stopped, I woke up in the morning and found blood smeared and sprinkled all over my apartment. I noticed a puncture on my finger. Most of the blood was in a pool about 3 inches in diameter underneath my bed, but there were smears all around my bed and dribbles all over my apartment, on my shoes, etc. Also I had a paring knife that I used for opening bags and I couldn't find it since that time.

There is also another incident that seemed to kicked-off all my poltergeist problems. I had decided to quit drinking, but I already had plans to meet one of my best friends for a few days vacation, so I decided to enjoy the weekend and quit drinking afterwards. The last evening I was sitting in his hotel room drinking and talking. Suddenly I started feeling drowsy. Maybe it was alcohol but it seemed to happen suddenly. So I decided to call it a night and go back to my room. He went with me to say good bye or whatever. We talked some more. There was a bible in the hotel room that I had been reading to kill time in the mornings before he woke up. I remember him carrying the bible across the room and saying something like "don't think I haven't noticed you reading this". I just shrugged my shoulders or something, because that's his sense of humor. Then we said good bye and he left my room. In the morning I couldn't find the bible which was a little creepy. Then my friend called me on the phone because he wanted to be sure I was o.k. and wasn't going to miss my flight. I thought that was a little weird but not all that weird either. But that's the day when everything started getting very strange for me for several weeks. By the time I got off the airplane I was so paranoid and delusional I thought I was going to have a heart attack. It seemed to all be triggered when a passenger said something to a friend about "worshipping the devil". That comment made me snap. I keep wondering if something happened that night that I can't remember. Anyway, I'm fine now, so whatever.
edit on 26-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have often wondered if the monster I heard in the woods across from my house was something that came from UFO's. Now here is a doc on the subject by AA. Very interesting!
I don't remember how to embed the video here, but here is the link:

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by sled735
I believe this thread is dying. Anyone out there have any stories you'd like to share?
these sightings and encounters with unearthly phenomena need to be brought out of the shadows of fear,ridicule and denial and into the light of knowledge and truth,whatever they really are...

ABSOLUTELY! I have looked all over the internet for years to find a place like this. One chatroom I found about 12 years ago for discussing UFOs sounded like a good place to mention my two experiences, and the first comments I got after mentioning that I'd seen two were 1) Was Elvis flying it? and 2) Was Tupac flying it? I excused myself, saying I'd obviously wandered into the wrong room.

I keep glancing at the skies and looking for any others, but so far those two I've described on here are the only ones. I have heard that you can send your intentions out into the universe for one to make an appearance at X place and X time, but I've not tried it. I think if that worked, the best thing to do is get a bunch of friends together and send the thoughts out then. Make it a picnic - cookout then watch the skies afterward. Binoculars would be a great idea, as already mentioned on here... wonder what those HD binoculars that take snapshots would cost? That might not be as grainy as zooming in with a regular camera or camcorder. As cooler, much better technology becomes available to the general public I believe we are going to see much better evidence in the near future. WOOHOO - can't wait!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I have often wondered if the monster I heard in the woods across from my house was something that came from UFO's. Now here is a doc on the subject by AA. Very interesting!
I don't remember how to embed the video here, but here is the link:

youtu.be...
Believe it or not,bigfoot has been seen entering and exiting flying saucers! although we'll next to never hear about those types of sightings and encounters on any of the televised documentaries dealing with sasquatch...

Is There A Connection Between Bigfoot And UFOs? > www.ipodshows.net...

The Ufo Bigfoot Relationship > www.alien-ufos.com...
edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Check out the eye and mind opening images,photos and information contained in this amazing link...

Non Human Intelligent Beings On This Earth In Past And Present > www.soul-guidance.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for the links, Blocula. I'll definitely look at them.

Does anyone have any pictures of ghosts to share? I posted one a couple of pages back, in case anyone missed it.

edit on 3/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Thanks for the links, Blocula. I'll definitely look at them.

Does anyone have any pictures of ghosts to share? I posted one a couple of pages back, in case anyone missed it.

edit on 3/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment
I'm still unable to post a photo,but there are two that right away come to my mind and stand out the most to me and they are chilling...

One is taken inside the amityville horror house that shows a ghostly little boy looking at the person taking the picture from the top of a stairway > www.ghoststudy.com...

The other shows a young girl looking out of a opened dooway from inside a burning building > www.ghostpictures.cc...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula, You have so many great links! Thanks again for sharing!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Check out the eye and mind opening images,photos and information contained in this amazing link...

Non Human Intelligent Beings On This Earth In Past And Present > www.soul-guidance.com...

Whoa!!! One story on this link said the bigfoot took the liver from the deer. That's what it (if that's what it was) took from my neighbor's pig!
The evidence mounts!.........

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

And the very strange cumberland,england spaceman alien accidently captured within a little girls photo from 1964 > americanmonsters.com...

Solway Firth Spaceman > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

I believe this thread is dying. Anyone out there have any stories you'd like to share?
these sightings and encounters with unearthly phenomena need to be brought out of the shadows of fear,ridicule and denial and into the light of knowledge and truth,whatever they really are...

ABSOLUTELY! I have looked all over the internet for years to find a place like this. One chatroom I found about 12 years ago for discussing UFOs sounded like a good place to mention my two experiences, and the first comments I got after mentioning that I'd seen two were 1) Was Elvis flying it? and 2) Was Tupac flying it? I excused myself, saying I'd obviously wandered into the wrong room.

Well, you have found the right place this time! So glad you were led here. Thanks for your input. I hope many others will come forward with their stories. It really does feel good to share with others who don't ridicule us!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I went back several pages to see if I had posted this incident yet, but I didn't see it, so I'm going to post it now. If I am double-posting, I apologize.

I had bought a pair of very expensive shoes last year to wear after having foot surgery. I knew it would be many months before I could wear them, but I bought them anyway because they were on sale, and I knew they would be comfortable on my feet. I had left them in the box, and put them in a room I use for storage. I would see them there every time I went into the room, which was usually on a daily basis.

So, one day I decided to get them out and see if I could wear them yet. When I went to the room they were nowhere to be found! I thought maybe I had put them some other place and forgot doing it. So, here I go searching all the closets in every room of the house.... no shoes anywhere.
I actually thought someone that had visited us had stolen them because they were a very high-quality, and expensive shoe. I was quite upset thinking this person would do such a thing!

Last week I hurt my back, and I went to my bedroom closet to retrieve a special pillow I use under my legs to relieve pressure on my back. There, sitting on top of the pillow, were my shoes that had been missing for months!
I had searched the closet thoroughly when I was looking for them, and been getting clean sheets down weekly, and never once saw my shoes there. Now, here they were.... in plain site upon opening the door!

I asked if anyone had put them there. No one had. Hummmmmm....................

This kind of thing has happened to me all my life, but not recently. I guess they didn't fit the spirit's feet so they brought them back!
I'm happy they decided to return them because I really need them. I'm wearing them now, and they are very comfortable! Thanks for returning them, Spirits!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Last week I hurt my back, and I went to my bedroom closet to retrieve a special pillow I use under my legs to relieve pressure on my back. There, sitting on top of the pillow, were my shoes that had been missing for months!
I had searched the closet thoroughly when I was looking for them, and been getting clean sheets down weekly, and never once saw my shoes there. Now, here they were.... in plain site upon opening the door!

This kind of thing has happened to me all my life, but not recently. I guess they didn't fit the spirit's feet so they brought them back!
I'm happy they decided to return them because I really need them. I'm wearing them now, and they are very comfortable! Thanks for returning them, Spirits!

That was the spirits letting you know without a doubt that they were responsible for moving the shoes! I've had things show up in weird places like that. I lost my car keys one day and searched the house high and low, even the yard in case they had fallen out of my pocket the night before. Finally happened to spot them - on my piano - and I know I didn't put them there because I was obsessively careful about putting anything on my piano that might scratch the surface. I was told by a friend who's psychic that it was a little boy's spirit who liked to play tricks on me. This spirit, he said, was 'the one that didn't happen," and I know exactly what that meant. I always wanted kids when I was younger, but now in my late forties I think it would scare me to death. Anyway, I never dated or anything, so the opportunity to have kids never happened. Maybe I took a wrong road there, but the one I'm on has lead me to today, and I'm pretty okay with today. I love experiencing all the ghostie stuff that I've seen, and I look forward to more. I don't think I'd want a small child in the presence of some of the stuff I may encounter... just to be on the safe side. So far everything's been great, but the day may come that something mean shows up and I'll need help handling that.

Anyhow, your shoes showing up on the pillow like that just shows they have a sense of humor!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So, one day I decided to get them out and see if I could wear them yet. When I went to the room they were nowhere to be found! I thought maybe I had put them some other place and forgot doing it. So, here I go searching all the closets in every room of the house.... no shoes anywhere.
I actually thought someone that had visited us had stolen them because they were a very high-quality, and expensive shoe. I was quite upset thinking this person would do such a thing!

Maybe something saw your attachment to these shoes and decided to use that to harm your relationship with this person that you falsely suspected of stealing the shoes? Or maybe something felt your attachment to the shoes was inhibiting your spiritual growth, so it decided to help you by weakening that attachment?

I saw a movie called "Ostrov (the Island)" about a crazy Russian monk. The abbot has a nice pair of boots that was a gift from the bishop. When this abbot stays overnight in the crazy monk's hut, he awakens to find that the crazy monk burned his boots in the furnace because he needed smoke to chase the demons out of his hut. It's a good movie.

BTW: I don't mean to imply that you have anymore problem with physical attachments than anybody else. I'm just suggesting that these things might have some motivation beyond random mischief.

edit on 27-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Maybe something saw your attachment to these shoes and decided to use that to harm your relationship with this person that you falsely suspected of stealing the shoes? Or maybe something felt your attachment to the shoes was inhibiting your spiritual growth, so it decided to help you by weakening that attachment?

I don't think my relationship was harmed with this person because I never saw them again to say anything about it.
And now that I know they didn't do it, no harm on this end, either.
My spiritual growth would only be inhibited by NOT having my shoes. I get grumpy when my feet hurt!

I think it was just a playful spirit pulling a prank on me like all the other times this has happened to me.

edit on 3/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Whoa!!! One story on this link said the bigfoot took the liver from the deer. That's what it (if that's what it was) took from my neighbor's pig!
The evidence mounts!.........
Could you please elaborate on that story,i'm very interested,to say the least...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join