It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

what is your paranormal experience ?

I sometimes believe that these whole ufo thing is planned and hatched by this entity

edit on 23-3-2014 by LilAmin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LilAmin

I've had one OOBE and an ascension into heaven (i am not religious either)
I have seen one or two UFOs but nothing concrete
A couple of more personal things I would rather not discuss.

I have experienced some ESP and often hear/sense others feelings and thoughts and have claircognizance

I am very rational and pretty skeptical on most things, guess that makes me a hypocrite.

edit on 23-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Welcome, LilAmin and StargateTravels.

Thank you for coming aboard the thread. Anything you wish to discuss here will not be ridiculed, as you will see if you read through the thread. I think there are so many of us here, it intimidated the skeptics from responding. LOL

If you ever decide to share more of your experiences, this is the place to do it.

I hope you enjoy the thread, and I appreciate the flags/stars you gave me. I have a goal of reaching 200 flags before letting this thread die. But, who knows? I may let it go on for another 200. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes, welcome from me as well (newcomer myself)

I remembered some more things
-sometimes heard many overlapping voices before standing up / ~5 am or later
-often i woke up, got fast heartbeats, hear scary sounds / feel things, so i turn the lights on and its gone
-after emotional times in movies I'm able to release a strong (imagined?) charge from my body and feel it as a wave for 200m distance or even covering half the planet and reaching into space
-somehow i always felt energies in me, so in elementary school class i decided to give any energy i don't need to anyone who needs it more than me and i immediately felt weak since then
-the first thing in my life that i remember was that I had a feeling of falling from the sky for about 30m, was suddenly on a garden ladder in this body (~1-2 years old) and created my first thoughts.. I don't know what could await me in this world, I have to train anything that might be trainable as much as possible immediately, so i thought of thought patterns of things that don't exist and .. well, trained jumping from high places - not much space given I didn't even get the idea of running or anything muscle related - and voila- i still jump stairs today

actually the times when i actually saw things at 5 am were all in the past - and i remembered that it probably only stopped, because i took measures against it
i always roll the blanket under me on all sides, cover my face and when i wake up feeling scary things i always rushed to the light switch without looking

i lost any fear of death and begin to lose fear of the dark and might take less precautions
who knows what i'll find out soon to join the fight for perfection on another level

i might sound like a kid, but i am not

somehow nearly all night things happened at exactly 5 am / 4 am - later i noticed it's probably because of summer time/ winter time
and lately i found that there are claims saying the pineal gland ("3rd eye") would be most likely be seeings things at that time cause of sunrising, also people claiming invisible beings would more likely be around at night --- wherever they would disappear to ._.

you followed the thread for a while - were there any things that kept reappearing between people? i'm interested in looking into those things cause they're likely to be true or something interesting explainable
edit on 23-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

oneoneone
Yes, welcome from me as well (newcomer myself)

you followed the thread for a while - were there any things that kept reappearing between people? i'm interested in looking into those things cause they're likely to be true or something interesting explainable

Yes, welcome to you too.

There are so many different kinds of experiences in here, it would be hard to say. People posting about ETs, shadow people, ghosts, hearing voices, disappearing/reappearing items, objects materializing from thin air, time warps, quantum jumping, psychic paintings, channeled messages, a visit from the devil, ghosts playing games at boot camp, hearing ringing bells, OBEs, NDEs, UFOs, monsters, electric stick people, people seeing others turning into reptilians, and the list goes on and on.

I know it's a very long thread, but all I can tell you is read through it when you have time. The stories are the most fascinating you'll ever read anywhere!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

ayeaye, depending on what they're told before they see some things differently, including how you interpret their words

nope, I can't do everything in this short life - i specialize in attempting to grant all eternal life or to work to remove slavery and thereby reduce work time back to 3 minutes a day - too bad I can't open a topic about those things - dunno what's the requirement, cause I just get an empty page on all browsers - neither the link on the profile page to upload an avatar works
for that i had to specialize in brains, computers, electronics, history, metaphysics .. and ran out of time cause i have to work
- if only someone rich would give me time or materials for my goals
thanks for summing it up

edit on 24-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

You have to get in 20 replies/posts before you can start a thread. If you introduced yourself in the introductory forum, you should have received a post from a MOD who sent you links to all kinds of helpful information concerning how to do things on ATS.

If you didn't do an intro, go do one. It is never too late.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Guess I'll have to do that, thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Names have been changed to protect the innocent....

Cindy and Betty are sisters and both have sons, Charlie and Brent, respectively. They live on opposite coasts of the U.S.

Today, Betty was on her way to pick up her son Brent (who is 3 years old) from school and received a text from Cindy describing how her son Charlie (who is 4 years old) was stung by a scorpion yesterday.

When Betty arrived at the school, she started telling the teacher about the scorpion sting. The teacher said she thought it was a bee sting. Betty was confused because she didn't know how the teacher knew anything about the story when she had just found out herself.

The teacher explained that Brent told her earlier that day (before sister Betty received the text from Cindy) that Charlie was stung by a bee in his back and his shirt got two holes in it!

A bee is not a scorpion but Charlie was in fact stung on his back! Cindy had taken Charlie to the E.R. and they found two small pin holes in his skin, not his shirt. That is not to say that the sting did not go through his shirt, it could have.

There was NO WAY the teacher or Brent heard from any human anything about the scorpion sting before Betty knew, which was only a few minutes before arriving at the school. Cindy had only told one other person, me, the night before, and I did not communicate with anyone or tell anyone about the scorpion sting.

Did Brent 'see' the sting incident with clairvoyance? Was he told by a spirit who got is slightly wrong? I would guess he 'saw' it with clairvoyance because he may not know what a scorpion is but knows that it stung and only knows that bees sting. He probably saw the sting through the shirt in close up, seeing the holes the stinger made. I know that when I have had visions, they are sometimes up close and I only see a fraction of the scene or person.

Pretty amazing for 3 year old! I suppose many young children have such natural abilities which they eventually lose for various reasons.

Cindy is freaked out. She is not a believer of anything that cannot be explained by science. So, this was quite shocking for her. If someone had told her this story, she would say that somehow the teacher or Brent found out before hand. But in this situation, because it was her and her son and she knows who she told and who she didnt, she can't deny the paranormal in this case!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Far out!! Yep, those young ones have abilities they don't realize they have. Sad that society causes them to lose it as they grow older, in most cases.

Good to see you are still following the thread. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
One of my first memories when I was a little bitty thing was lying on top of a double bed in the upstairs bedroom of our house. The sun was streaming in through the window making fun patterns of light on the ceiling of the room. I remember taking my little finger and making the light beams on the ceiling move around the ceiling. Purely for entertainment I did this.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

I am 57 years old I've had many experiences of different kinds through out my lifetime. When someone I care for gets hurt I also feel the same pain in the same place as they do. Is that what you would call Empathy? When I was a child I would get this floating feeling sometimes when I was laying in bed the very next day after feeling the floating an earthquake would happen. Also as a child I could see strangers being murdered, I didn't like that and made that go away. I was too young to deal with that. I had boyfriends break up with me, they would accuse me of reading their minds. I would always say what they were going to say just before they were going to say it. I've been accused of reading peoples minds (who I'm close to) too many times. I've had things disappear and reappear with witnesses around that experienced it also. It never happens when I'm alone. That just might be my father talking to me. He was a magician when he was alive. I studied Edgar Casey and was able to see the akashic records he claimed everyone has the ability, it took me a year to get there. My dreams have come true many times most of the time it has to do with my life. In the past 15 years it's advanced to major events. 911 and Tsunami.... I use to read tarot cards and everyone I read told me I was 100% accurate. I gave it up after I read 3 times my car would break down and my car did break down 3 times. I moved in a house that has ghosts. I've lived in many houses in my life, none have had ghosts till I moved here. They pretty much leave my family alone now that we've lived here 8 years but they love picking on new people that visit us. I was able to see heaven after I passed my life's lesson dealing with pain. And I was taught by 12 spiritual beings for 30 days straight after I passed my life's lesson. I was not allowed to remember any of my training I was told I would have it when I needed it. Karma allows me to see how people get punished for bad deeds and is rewarded for their good deeds. This is a wide variety of some of different experiences I've had. I had no control over any of it. I don't know how it works it just happens. I only know as I get older more things are added and happen. As I grow spiritually the more gifts I receive. But I'm never ever in control of any of the gifts. I receive them when it's needed. That's all I know.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FraZZleD38

a lot of interesting things

I'm interested in if there were any life forms - communicating by mind / your awareness - or just human ghosts
and was that "heaven" overlapping the physical world or was it high up with the -to us - air - looking like solid ground?
Was that karma by social logics, by living in all at once, reincarnating and/or something on an overlapping dimension balancing it through a mechanism/intelligent life in ones current live?

And which colors did you see the "ghosts" in or how did the sense feel like?
edit on 26-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VeronicasWhisper

Welcome to the thread, Veronica.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Kids have some powerful abilities. I've never heard of moving light beams though. Awesome!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Welcome, FraZZleD.
We are almost the same age. I'll be 57 in May.

Your experiences fascinate me !!

I have the empathy thing going on too, and I can read people's mind sometimes.
I've never visited the akashic records, unless it was during sleep, and I don't remember it. I would love to go and be aware of it. I've read a lot about them. It sounds like an awesome place, for sure!

I woke up from sleep one time having a conversation with my guides. I believe there were two or three there with me. They were telling me things about the future, and asked if I wanted to stay here, or leave before some major event happened.
(I had one of my exit points coming up.) I was telling them to "get me out of here, but don't let me suffer."
After I became fully awake and had more time to think about it, I told them I had changed my mind; I'd stay and help the others get though this "event".

It was maybe a week later that I was almost involved in a fatal accident, but due to a truck pulling in front of me from a side street, he was the one that got hit about a mile on up the road instead of me.
If he hadn't pulled in front of me the vehicle that hit him would have hit me and came through my windshield and smashed me into a pulp because my car is really low on the ground.
Well, I definitely would not have suffered; I would have been killed instantly! The angels were going to grant my request.

The guy in front of me was driving a big truck that had those huge wheels on it that raised his truck high off the ground, so when the jeep hit him, it struck his grill, but no one was hurt.
The jeep was coming around a curve too fast in the opposite lane on a country road. He lost control and went in the ditch, then came back out airborne, striking the truck in the grill on our side of the road. That's why I know he would have come across my car hood and through my windshield while he was airborne.

I knew immediately that was the exit point I had told them I had changed my mind about. I was kind of in a daze for a day or two after that, just thinking of what could have happened.

My guides and angels were in control of the situation, having this truck pull out in front of me at the right time to prevent me from getting killed! I get chills thinking about it!

I had an old lady ghost in my current house, but I haven't seen or heard her in some time, so I'm thinking the angels, or a family member finally came and helped her cross. She had been here for almost 20 years.
I have experiences of all kinds throughout the thread that I remembered after having members post about a certain experience they had had. I didn't realize I had forgotten so many things! I think I need to go back and collect them and write a book!

It's been a wild ride so far, that's for sure!

I'm so happy you posted in my thread about your experiences. Don't be a stranger.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
(I have 14 years)

When I was 6 years, I was with my father in a park when we saw a UFO, a while later when we were in the car we saw again, my dad even took a photo (I need to find where it is). When I was 7 years old, I saw a being in the window the second floor in my room (I woke up in the night and I saw) he had to be VERY tall to be in the second floor window, he had his right hand on the bedroom window , I didn't saw the face right , but the head seemed be a normal human , and the skin was somewhere between white or pale pink and wore a linen between black and dark blue . I have had many experiences with ghosts , as the shadow people and what my cousin believed to be the slenderman (What?) Because I ever loved walking in the woods and I started to dream about it and my nose bleed but slenderman don't exist. Once I dreamed that I was in a room with four doors on each wall , and from them came an intense light , but it was not enough to illuminate the room . One of the doors a man came to see me (he was pygmean) and he told me: Do not follow the path of the tall man , because he is evil ! and I almost always have super disturbing dreams. Many paranormal things happen too, I'll put just more one: I was in a park again in a school excursion, then almost everyone saw a light-pink dressed woman, with very white skin and dark eyes (like anyone gouged them off) but no mouth and nose, and the hair was blonde. I saw her too in the playground little house (to children play) in the same moment I started to cry, idk why but it was so horrible, creepy and sad (?)

(Sorry for the typos, i got this from google translator xP)
edit on -0500k84am2014-03-26T11:06:55-05:00201403 by Okzacom because: Correction

edit on -0500k84am2014-03-26T11:12:29-05:00201403 by Okzacom because: more things and correction

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm an empath, too. I didn't really know I had this gift until I worked on some missing person cases about ten years ago. I had an inking before this time when I started doing energy healing and would often feel other people's issues. Oftentimes I get sensations or pains in my own body. As well, more often than not, I can see the circumstances of a person's death.

I also had something strange happen (relating to a car accident) when I was in my 40's (I'm 62 now). I was dropping off the guy who mowed our yard. He lived about 12 miles up the road from us. When I dropped him off at his house, I pulled out to the street and to the stop light at a major intersection of a side street and a farm to market road. I had the red light and waited until the light turned green. Since there was a truck coming through the intersection from the opposite direction hauling a trailer behind it, I only pulled out into the intersection a little bit and waited for the oncoming truck and trailer to clear the intersection. I had just begun inching into my left-hand turn when out of my peripheral vision to my right, I could see a cream colored Mercedes sedan coming down off the little hill and knew that I was going to be hit on the right side (passenger side) of my Jeep Cherokee. Then that thing happens when time slows to a crawl. And I just observed as the Mercedes hit the front panel of the passenger side and my Jeep simply rocked a little. On impact, my car started dematerializing before my eyes as the Mercedes passed through the entire front part of my car. The Mercedes dematerialized too. And there was this loud "static" sound as this was happening, like an electrical sound. And the visual of this phenomenon was spectacular. Wavy silver light streams and silver sparkles. This seemed to take a long time, as time had slowed down so much. As the front end of the Mercedes cleared my car, it started re-materializing. Also, as the back end of the Mercedes passed through the right side of my car, my car started to become solid. And so it went until it was all over. Once the Mercedes completely exited my Jeep, that Mercedes shot like a bullet onto the farm to market road and just kept on going. I was shaking so bad but I completed my left hand turn and had to pull off onto the shoulder to gather my wits. I couldn't stop shaking. I really couldn't comprehend what I had witnessed. After I sat there for a few minutes, I got mad and then got really concerned that this person would eventually kill someone and perhaps someone else wouldn't be as fortunate as me. So I got back on the road. I really didn't think I could catch up with this guy because I don't drive very fast - not then and not now. And I was still shaking. But I did catch up with him and he was obviously drunk. He was going off the road and going left of center for miles. I got close enough to get his license plate and stopped at a convenience store to call 911 and report his license and tell them what happened to me (leaving out the dematerializing part, of course). I asked them to call me back if and when they apprehended the vehicle and told them that he was close to the county line. They did call me back after I got home and told me that he was apprehended and that he already had 8 DWI's on his record and that he was now in jail. And he WAS extremely drunk. So both our lives were spared. I sure hope he cleaned up his act. I often wonder what HE experienced when he hit my car.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Okzacom

I really enjoyed reading your post, and welcome to Sled's thread! I hope you enjoy reading through it as much as I, and many others, have!

This thread is teaching me to be a lot more open minded, and just because it seems impossible to me doesn't mean it is impossible!

I wouldn't discount your cousin's sighting of a 'slendarman' too quickly; the Native American's in my country have ancient legends of 'stick people'. Shadow people, stick people, slenderman, ghosts, aliens - just because I haven't seen all of these doesn't mean they can't, or don't, exist.
I snickered in disbelief the first time I heard about 'stick people', and then a couple of my friends said they have seen them. They were absolutely convinced of their existence, so it made me stop and think" who am I to judge?" lol

I've come to the point where I try to keep my mind open to all possibilities, no matter how preposterous it seems to my rational mind.

Hope you share more of your stories soon!
Ms. Nugget

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am a paranormal magnet, I am pretty sure... Can't explain it, but way to much strange, unexplainable, weird stuff in my life... you are not alone....
Z

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

oneoneone

a lot of interesting things

1. I'm interested in if there were any life forms - communicating by mind / your awareness - or just human ghosts
2. and was that "heaven" overlapping the physical world or was it high up with the -to us - air - looking like solid ground?
3. Was that karma by social logics, by living in all at once, reincarnating and/or something on an overlapping dimension balancing it through a mechanism/intelligent life in ones current live?

4. And which colors did you see the "ghosts" in or how did the sense feel like?
edit on 26-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

I numbered your questions so I could answer it as best I could.
1. & 4. There was no communication, I was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden I saw this teenage girl watching my tv. She looked as real as me. Not translucent. I was just about to ask her who she was when I blinked. She was gone.
1. Another time I was watching tv with my son and granddaughter. I started to tell my younger grandson to get out of my room. My granddaughter and son wanted to know who I was talking to. I said one of the boys is playing in my room with a black blanket. He ducked down on the side of my bed. My granddaughter and son said no one is there. I said yes he is he's on the side of my bed. She got up and turned on my light and showed me there was nothing there. A 1/2 hour later my granddaughter yelled into my room and told her brother to get out of my room. My son and I said no one was there. She said she saw him with a black blanket folded up and he was putting it on my dresser. I got up and turned on the light and showed her that her brother was not there. We all started laughing saying it's the ghosts again. She saw the same ghost I saw earlier and my son thinks we're both crazy.....lol.
3. How I learned about karma, I had two really bad sitters one turned out to be a drug addict who took my money and would leave my kids alone in the house with the crib upside down on them so they couldn't get out, while she went to buy drugs. The older of my son told me and I never took them back. The other sitter claimed she was a nurse. I even called checked her references... Every day I would pick up my kids their diapers would be full. They said they were never allowed to play out side in back. I finally stopped taking them to her after they started getting a rash.

Years later when I worked in booking at the women's jail I booked both my sitters. One for drugs the other assault on her daughter but in her report. It also stated they found diapers in the trash can with brown and yellow markers scribbled inside the diapers. Lots of diapers that had never been used but had yellow or brown markers scribbled inside the diapers. That told me she was a loony bin. Glad I got both my kids out fast.

A few more years down the line my dog turned up missing. I searched for that dog for 3 weeks I put posters and signs up all over town you couldn't go any where with out seeing a sign. I called the pound every other day. I called a physic who stated my dog was in the country and alive. Well after the 3rd week of searching into the late night I looked up to the full moon and cried with tears "To whoever has my dog I hope she poops and pee's all over your house!" The very next day I got a call from the sister of the lady who took my dog. She said her sister has the dog and she tried for weeks to talk her into returning the dog because the owners must really love the dog because they won't give up the search. Her sister fell in love with the dog and thought it was cute how she chased birds. I asked her why after 3 weeks of keeping my dog why now does she want to return it. Her sister replied it had pooped and peed all over her house. I asked where her house was she gave me directions out in the country just like the psychic had said. Curse or Karma?

My son stole something and I turned him in. He had to spend 3 months in jail. He got on a work crew. He missed breakfast and dinner because of this work crew which made me mad so I asked a store owner if I could leave his lunch there so he could pick it up daily. I told the store owner everything. He said it would be ok. Well next time I talked to my son he said someone was stealing his lunch now and he's missing meals again. I put a note in his lunch box telling the story of my dog and said I would put a curse on the person that was stealing his lunch. That day the boy ran to my son and told him he was sorry for stealing his lunch and to ask his mother not to curse him. My son called me and told me what happened and I said don't worry I'll take care of it. From that day forward I packed both the kids lunches because he was honest to my son and left a note in his box telling him for his honesty he will now have a lunch packed for him. PS My son has never stolen again! Curse or Karma?

Where I work now we got a trainer that was the trainer from hell... after a few months of everyone being totally upset at work I finally got tired of the lies, and people getting in trouble because of this person. I cursed them that they would loose the trainer position and go back to being an ordinary worker where they could not cause so much damage. A week later they lost the trainer position and was back to being an ordinary worker working with all the people they caused so much trouble with.

I learned as long at the curse was not physically harmful but was truly meant to be a lesson..... It really works. Curse or Karma I have no idea I just know it works. Sometimes I call it karma other times I call it a curse.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join