It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I do not know quite why but, your writing made my body weap and my heart sing at the same time.

God Bless you and the rest of us becuase the time is now. I feel it!

jess

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Darkblade71
Hi Sled and everyone!
What a crazy few days/weeks huh?!
Anyways, enough about the world.

I'm going to be returning to The Palmer House in May.
My co-worker is doing a 1920's style renewing of vows,
should be fun.
Of course I will be doing the paranormal tour again

Everything else has been pretty quiet around here lately.
It is probably because my focus is elsewhere.

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi!
And I am glad you decided to keep sticking with the thread Sled,
it really is the best paranormal thread on ATS IMO.

Thanks DB. Good to see you here.

Going back for more, huh? Well, don't forget to protect yourself, and be sure to post any pictures here when you return, like you did the last time.

Things have been quite here too, since my last visit by a white misty figure that went past my kitchen door a couple of weeks ago. I think this "good spirit" may have come to run off the "pranksters".

I had borrowed some sage from Scribe to cleanse the house because I had a prankster ghost that was trying to scare me.
Once I brought the sage inside the house everything stopped.
No flashing lights in the bathroom, no scratching on my bed rails, no bangs on my night stand... everything stopped, and I didn't even cleanse the house. LOL
Guess it saw I was serious about sending it back to wherever it came from, so it skedaddled on it's own. LOL

Things have been quite at work too. But spring is here now, and the activity seems to pick up there in the spring for some reason. I'll probably have some stories to share before long.

Thanks for stopping in. Don't be a stranger.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The sage...yeah. I also had bought a bunch of sage, and around the same time as the tourmaline was sent to me, and ever since those two things entered my apartment...

It has been pretty quiet.

Maybe the spirits knew I was going to get serious..lol

But yeah, just bringing these items into the house chilled things out quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

sled735

Things have been quite at work too. But spring is here now, and the activity seems to pick up there in the spring for some reason. I'll probably have some stories to share before long.

Oh yes, work! I'd almost forgotten!

One of my jobs is within a short walking distance from where I stay. Same neighborhood, so the same history. In the alley behind where I work, several years ago there was apparently some sort of gang-related mass shooting, with several killed. The manager down there has been telling me about strange goings on there, which I generally chalked up to "ghost stories", because I'd not seen anything there. Only heard a couple of bumps, and that could have been anything, being in the inner city and all that.

So I went in to work this past Sunday. The manager was all excited, because she'd caught something on video again. We went to watch it, and at 10:22:57 local time Saturday morning (15th March), the back door just opened itself, wide open. Now, bear in mind this is a business in the inner city, so that back door is pretty secure. 4 bolts to throw and an alarm to disable before you can open it. Steel door, solid core. It's like a vault.

We have 2 cameras on the door at all times, for added security just in case it DOES get breached. One is inside, one is outside. The inside camera shows the door opening, the sunlight streaming in, but no shadows blocking the sun, as there would be if someone were standing there opening it. The outside camera just shows the door swing open, again with no one around, but there is a fleeting "shadow" highlighted against the door itself, as if someone were leaving. Because of the position of the sun, and the placement of the camera, any one throwing that shadow ought to have been in frame as well, but there was no body there to cause the shadow.

Also, whenever we open the door, it's not quite right on it's hinges, and so tends to swing back closed until we block it open. This time, when it opened, it STAYED open, as if it were immediately blocked open,with no swing back.

Her story is that she was in back, in another section, and heard a sound like a high wind blowing through treetops, so she went looking for what caused it, and found the door open. Checking the camera to see WHO opened it revealed that no one did. At the time, I was across town walking to another job, and I can tell you that there was NO wind, much less a strong one that morning. I was sort of amazed at the time, because the wind is usually strong enough to blow the hat off your head on that walk, and that's why I recall it - there was no wind at all to bother me. She said she did not hear the door open - also odd, because it makes a racket - but only heard the sighing sound.

The last time anyone had the door open was the previous Wednesday, and the guy that was using it at the time is well known for closing it up so tight that the girls have to come get a guy to get it open after he's used it. He jams it up pretty good, then pounds on it to make sure it's jammed.

So there it is. What it was I can't say for sure, not having been there, other than to say it was... odd. All I can really say about it first hand is that I saw the door open on two different cameras, and no one there to open it.

ETA: The "stories" she tells are of seeing "shadows" on the cameras inside the place, and some times things moving on their own. It's happened ever since she's been there, which is quite a bit longer than I have. She says the shadows are "man-shaped", and that they some times follow certain people around. One guy quit because they were always following him around, and he never knew when they were following him unless he saw it on the camera. I reckon it must have spooked him a bit especially seeing it on camera when he could see nothing at all with his eyes.

edit on 2014/3/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Jeepers Creepers!!

I would love to see that video!
She should get that place inspected by the Ghost Hunters team, or Ghost Adventures team, and see what they find.
She has excellent evidence to offer to the show.

If she doesn't want to be on t.v., then she should at least get a medium to come in and communicate with the ghost(s) to see if they need help crossing over. Sometimes people don't realize they're dead, or they fear punishment on the other side, so they stick around.
Do you think she would consider this?

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

So, just bringing it in caused your activity to stop/slow down too? Hummm.... interesting.

I wonder if it will pick back up once I return it to Scribe? Guess I'll find out soon; I'll be giving it back to her this weekend, or next.
I think I should probably go ahead and do the cleansing anyway before I return it, just to be on the safe side, now that I think about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Covelle

Welcome to the thread, Covelle.

Who were you replying to?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There is a way to get the video off the DVR and save it to CD, but I'm not sure just how it works with that system. All of them are different, depending on the software used. I asked her about saving a copy of it, and she said the CD was "broken", but isn't technically oriented enough to explain to me how. I asked about just saving it to a flash drive instead, and she thinks that's feasible if I can figure out how to do it. Over the last couple of weeks, it's been too busy there to fiddle around with it, but that should come to a head and end today. I may be able to get it saved some time this weekend.

Another guy has copies of some of the previous videos (the ones with the "man-shadows" following people on them), but he's moved to California with them, and I don't know how to get in touch with him. I'll just have to wait for it to happen again on those.

Almost the entire crew there is hispanic, and have their own traditions concerning these things. One guy swears it's "El Diablo", and gave us a long explanation as to why it MUST be El Diablo rather than Santa Muerte, but I'm not real clear on why he thinks it has to be one or the other. I don't think it's either one, but I come from a different tradition. I figure the Devil has more important things to do than run around my workplace pulling pranks. You know, he's got that whole "take over the world" agenda, and all that. Seems it would keep him a bit too busy to pull pranks on his off time.

The manager thinks it's the shades of the dead boys killed in the gang war, although she must not be too sure of that, since she made the comment "I wonder what it IS?" which is what sent the other guy off on the El Diablo/ Santa Muerte explanation. She's not too sure about bringing Ghost Hunters in on it (I breached that subject a couple of months ago), but might be amenable to bringing in a medium. I told them they need to find a bruja if they want to get to the bottom of just who or what it is, and got mixed reactions. Some don't want to "piss off the devil", which I find amusing.

I'm not a medium - I can't really communicate with them, I can only throw them out, which I'm generally reluctant to do in most cases that don't involve a danger. Since I can't communicate with them, i can't find out who or what they are. I generally leave them alone, because whatever it is was there before me, and isn't being problematic enough to present a danger. It wouldn't be any more proper for me to make them leave than it would be for them to come along and throw me out of MY house. The most I usually do is to make out loud comments when they get too boisterous in their pranks (not just there, but in general). I'll say something like "you better calm your young ass down, or you'll have to find another place to live" and it usually makes them calm down. Whether that is because they just want to be noticed, and that satisfies them, or whether it's because they don't want to move, I can't tell.

I had one living in my Carolinas house one time that would just leave teeth laying around. That was kinda creepy, but not really dangerous. Over the course of a month and a half, we found 5 old teeth laying around in the middle of the hardwood floors. I never figured out the significance of that.

Here is a picture of the first three of those teeth we found:

They were old when we found them, and they were invariably laying in the middle of the floor, just sort of appeared there, not stashed up in some hidden corner or anything. It's like they were meant to be noticed, but I never figured out the why of it.

edit on 2014/3/21 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
nenothtu
reply to post by sled735

Over the last couple of weeks, it's been too busy there to fiddle around with it, but that should come to a head and end today. I may be able to get it saved some time this weekend.

Another guy has copies of some of the previous videos (the ones with the "man-shadows" following people on them), but he's moved to California with them, and I don't know how to get in touch with him. I'll just have to wait for it to happen again on those.

I hope you can save it. I'd love to see it, and I'm sure others here would too, if she'll allow you share it with us.

The manager thinks it's the shades of the dead boys killed in the gang war, although she must not be too sure of that, since she made the comment "I wonder what it IS?" which is what sent the other guy off on the El Diablo/ Santa Muerte explanation.

I'd say it's either the gang boys, or someone who got killed inside where you work. I doubt it's El Diablo. If it was him, he'd be doing more than following people. He would make himself known, as he did with another member that posted here.

Timical tells his story of a meeting with the devil on page 38, if you would like to read it.

I'm not a medium - I can't really communicate with them, I can only throw them out, which I'm generally reluctant to do in most cases that don't involve a danger. Since I can't communicate with them, i can't find out who or what they are. I generally leave them alone, because whatever it is was there before me, and isn't being problematic enough to present a danger. It wouldn't be any more proper for me to make them leave than it would be for them to come along and throw me out of MY house. The most I usually do is to make out loud comments when they get too boisterous in their pranks (not just there, but in general). I'll say something like "you better calm your young ass down, or you'll have to find another place to live" and it usually makes them calm down. Whether that is because they just want to be noticed, and that satisfies them, or whether it's because they don't want to move, I can't tell.

I agree with that. Unless they pose a danger, let them be. But one thing they need to understand is, don't leave the back door open so someone can walk right in and rob, or kill you all!!

I had one living in my Carolinas house one time that would just leave teeth laying around. That was kinda creepy, but not really dangerous. Over the course of a month and a half, we found 5 old teeth laying around in the middle of the hardwood floors. I never figured out the significance of that.
They were old when we found them, and they were invariably laying in the middle of the floor, just sort of appeared there, not stashed up in some hidden corner or anything. It's like they were meant to be noticed, but I never figured out the why of it.

Do you think they were trying to give you a hint that their body was buried under the floor/house? That's the first thing that came to my mind.
You're right, the teeth have some significant "clue" to a message they were trying to deliver. A medium should be brought in there too.
They look white, to be so old. At least, they took care of them.

Thank you for getting back to me. I look forward to hearing if you got the video saved.

Too bad the guy with the shadow footage is not available.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Was there by any chance an old dog at the residence?
I only ask because our old dog began loosing teeth, and they looked very similar.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Losing 3 teeth at once, hum
But they do resemble dog teeth a bit
teeth of a small dog: www.asiahomes.com...
if it's not too long in the past you might find the owner - who knows if the teeth can be put back in
though i would say docs would prefer to put stones/chemicals/whatever inside of mouths instead due to fear of laws and usual repeated school procedure behavior :|

my experiences:
-woke up at exactly 5 am, was fully awake, saw the pitch black dark room in red, my blanket was hovering above me and rotating and i even hit the light switch even tho i shouldn't be able to see it in the dark
-woke up at exactly 5 am, fully awake
-woke up at exactly 4 am, fully awake
- sometimes felt a cooking scary feeling throughout my body, noticed i don't have it behind the chimney, noticed its the full moon whenever its angle can "shine" through the closed lids of my window
-tried really hard to read thoughts of anyone in the house, heard my fathers voice
- secretly loved someone in middle school, felt a warm aura around her, so i often already knew when she was going to enter the classroom
-under my closed blanket in the dark i felt a slimy being where i was going to put my head - i pushed it very quickly from left and right to feel its shape and it hushed out to the side of the blanket
-later, night after night i woke up at first 4-5 am, then always around 2 am with the slimy being !pushing itself into my lung, so i couldn't breath -> i pushed it out
i asked a shaman and she said to move my bed, but it didn't work
-maybe not paranormal, but with my short sighted eyes i saw an insect approx. 0.3 mm small looking like a robot spider with square pads on its knees on the ground
-when concentrating i sometimes see many very small light dots swimming in the air, interacting with each other like something highly intelligent or as expected to be organized in a larger body - i can't confirm if thats within my body, not a vision provided by the eyes or outside, because the slightest movement lets me lose them
edit on 21-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

nugget1

Was there by any chance an old dog at the residence?
I only ask because our old dog began loosing teeth, and they looked very similar.

We had a mountain of dogs there, but none of them old enough to start losing their teeth. I thought of that possibility, and checked them all, but didn't need to order any dentures for them. The teeth were big enough that had they been from one of our canines, the only ones big enough would have been two wolf-german shepherd hybrids I had, but they were only about 4 years old or so at the time, and all their teeth were still in their heads when I checked. The canine tooth was not nearly big enough beyond the gum line to be theirs, and the other teeth were way to big to belong to any of the other dogs.

Viewed from above, they were too wide to be dog teeth (except possibly the canine). They were more like crushing teeth from primates than shearing teeth from canines, but to be honest I've never seen teeth quite like them before - and I've seen the remains of all sorts of dead things out in the wilderness.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

Welcome to the thread, One X 3.

Weird experiences you had. I don't think I could go to sleep knowing there was some mushy thing messing around in my bed, especially at my head!

I have no idea what that was, but I did see a show on The Dead Files where Amy, the medium, saw a jelly-like creature crawling on the roof of a house they were investigating. She said it was trying to find a way in, and if it did, it could be dangerous.
I'm not saying that is the same thing in your bed, but I certainly hope not!

Thank you for sharing in the thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Have you visited my Mythical Beast thread (in my signature)? There may be some creatures there that would fit the owner of those teeth. I don't know how they would have gotten inside, though.

I don't know why it didn't occur to me that those were animal teeth; I just went with the first thought that popped in my head.
People who teach how to be psychic, or channel, always say to go with the first thought, and don't analyze what you get with the left side of the brain. So...

If this was in the house where the "witches" were practicing, it could have been a partial manifestation of some beast they conjured up.

I don't know. I'm stumped on this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well thank ya

Ikr, now that you remind me, that's the reason I still sleep with my computer sounds or a light around.
Somehow it stopped happening since I did that, but I more likely work to overcome any fears to get grasp of eventually existing senses.

I wondered if it was angry, because I pushed it around to check out what it is - who knows what impact that has on those beings or how aware they are. But thinking the anti fear way I could think - it might try to show me its there now - and I shouldn't switch the lights on.
The voice similar to that of my father when trying to mind read very loudly said "kill! kill! kill!" first.. which wasn't long after it started, but it kinda sounds unrealistic to me.

The shaman told me to not attempt to mind read cause.. dark spirits would try to give what i wish for and I would make them exist.
Well, there are tons of views out there, so I won't let shamans stop me, but I'll keep her intentions behind that in mind.
When researching into shamans besides from doing spirit world things they also seem to lie to people to cure them - well, but I already balanced myself enough and got an open mind to take care of that myself

The reason for me to move my bed which she gave was that there'd be another dimension overlapping me at that position, but to be honest I couldn't move the bed very far away.

Well, I had already researched those things, because I simply ran over them while understanding technology and how the planets can exist, so I'm not really confused about those things happening.
edit on 22-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

Yes, the Shamans' are correct about manifesting thoughts into reality.
I read last year about a group of people who all meditated at the same time to stop a major earth disaster from happening. Of course, there is no way to prove they were responsible because it didn't happen, but they took credit for it not happening.

I have a thread about manifesting things from thoughts, if you are interested in looking over it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, I just read the first post of it.
I agree that what we perceive is just an illusion of the full reality already, though I never came up with a provable mechanic that would allow us to create things by thought only and I don't trust things that base on official theories.

There is a chance though that outside this world someone did the most efficient thing one could do when having reached the awareness level of caring for all humans to all nearby life, but not beyond - in that case one would create a virtual world where everyone could influence reality with their mind, however it would be likely that the mistake is done that really everyone can do that in 1 single world, so we would be blocking each other by believing things cant happen.
The correct way would within my information be "rooms" with simulated life forms plus restrictions.

I also always gave my subconciousness leads for which things would be better for me or all life, so if it would be capable of calculating the influence of the time of my actions I would have an influence on time based randomized computer events or wherever it could have any impact through whichever abilities, though I had no noticeable success.

The ways to create using the given list from your topic were also included in the ways I had already tried to create things without success ^_^
edit on 22-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yup, it was the same house that the Barnes and Nobles witches were doing their conjurations in. The molars looked like human-sized primate teeth, but the canine looked a bit like a weasel tooth - except it was as long, root and all, as a weasel's whole jaw.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I expreanced paranormal... here it goes

I visited my moms house and then when I finished took the way home like I usually do, so there is a parking lot there and after that there is a bridge and under there is 4 lane highway. at the edges of this bridge its like 15 meter deep on both opposite sides.
there is no other road to cross to the otherside where I lived other than this bridge.

As I was walk I usually look back to check as its a dangerous nighbourhood in the night. there was a man behind when I was at the start of the bridge. the bridge is like 170 meters long. so I looked back again when I was like in the middle and the man was like 20 meters behind me but when I finished crossing the bridge and looked back again the man wasnt there. he totally disappered like nothing was there. I freaked out but I know what exactly it was and told to my friends what happened, they got scared like #.
I am muslim so I believe its a supernatural entity called djinn, its usually shows its self at night in a form an animal , personal or something that satisfies your imagination or desires.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I bet the majority of people on here have had multiple experiences, i'm sure it's what drew many to the site originally.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join