It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I was just outside on my porch at just a few minutes before midnight. Across the road from my house is a business. The business owner died a few months ago from cancer. At midnight the light on the front of the business started flickering wildly, and went almost completely out, but was still flickering dimly.

Maybe he was waving at you, since the light was flickering! Reminds me of a weird night that I left work... usually there are a few lights on at all times in our main lobby, but this night, for some reason, it was pitch black when the elevator doors opened for me. Normally they close right away, so I was hurrying before it went dark on me again. I dashed over to the first set of our front doors so I could see until the elevator doors closed. They didn't close. I went through those and the outer doors, both of which are clear glass, so I could see the doors still hadn't closed. They weren't trying to close and just catching on something, they didn't move at all. I happened to think it might be an instance of a little spiritual help, so I said, "Thanks, ghostie!" The doors closed normally. I guess one of our resident ghosts was holding the door so I could see!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes. Ufology related, since early childhood. Higher Self, checked in, in early chldhood. Psi experiences, and veil lifting on memories. Also sensing loved ones watching over, family who passed on. In addition, had some negative tests, and was pulled to some lower realm and tried to hold light, and wake them up remind them of home.
Lower realm? you've got my attention,please elaborate...

This is something that happened roughly 7 or 8 years ago, before I was awake in the normal sense. At this time of my life, was spiritual, but didn't believe in traditional fallen angels, or what the bible taught about them, but did believe in the message of Love of Christ and Buddha. What I believed at that time was that our negative experiences and emotions, thoughts even created a kind of poltergeist, reflection, that energy needed be transformed, because it could affect people and make them ill.

So suddenly was having all the energy taken from me, day or night, even in the bath. Roughly 3 X a week. I would end up on the couch, unable to move, almost having a heart attack, energy drained so strongly, and was pulled this place, that I thought had to be inner earth, it seemed like a cavern type winterland within inner earth.

The man who appeared was quite attractive, dark curls for his hair, had a young old look, would place him around 40. He was very sophisticated, wearing black and white, semi formal and had this "rule book", self appointed judge of people. I thought he was the devil, though like I said, didn't believe in the devil. There were others there. He kept trying to confine me, and I would easily break free, in fact I drew out a light sword. He kept asking me to choose him, ie marry him. He didn't offer riches or fame, just him.

He asked me about the light sword. It had surprised me that I had one even. I just said it was mine, it felt like it was a part of me. So I proceeded to do what my sons anime's showed, escape up into the sky and he would pursue and block all his sword moves. My own sword could not cut or harm, but it threw off lots of light, and if you fell into the light, you woke up and remembered your family at home.

This went on for over 2 1/2 months, wherein I thought I had completely lost it. However, two events made it real.
One, my second oldest son, then around 13, took me aside and told me that he had seen a man in my bedroom, he described him as being 40 ish, shoulder lenght curly dark hair, and he said "A Judge". I have 2 sons that are quite psi, similar level as I've always had, and the others somewhat as well. The second was in the bath, and I almost drowned when the energy was taken from me, and so I started thinking my own thoughts, to pull myself up, and when I broke free, the house turned wild, kids were suddenly fighting, and my computer under the desk, so safe, hit the floor.

I just held my ground, blocked and tried to wake them up, reminded them all that they had family waiting. So I spent time trying hard to wake them up and free them, and it kept on happening. I didn't understand it at all, spent alot of time researching various religions, and anything online regarding beliefs about fallen ones, because walking away from love and family didn't make any sense to me. The traditional stories made no sense to me.

No matter what anyone says about these negatives, male energy macho's, they miss home and family. I kept asking him, why are you doing this? Who would ever do this anyway? What could ever be the point, you have family waiting, your true love, soul mate is waiting!!!! We all want you home, and he said, they were in a war. I said, why? There is no such thing, its nothingness. I could feel intense regret, they really regret being separate from their family, and now I believe their war is due to personal failure and shifting the blame, feeling bad/low self esteem in their cores. They need to be healed and come home!

Anyway, kept sensing rows and rows of angels on the side of what seemed like a cave in the inner earth, like a bowl shaped place with these angels on the side. And I kept asking them for help. They said I was doing fine.

When it ended, over two months later, was so tired, so drained, couldn't break free and didn't know what to do there. That was when an angel intervened, as if "he" had gone too far this time. He took me out of there and it never happened again. In fact when I touched the angel or light being, who was very tall, was like small child/toddler to him, was filled with such joy and pure wonderful energy, the joy of heaven filled me (note I'm not traditionally religous, this was a spiritual experience, maybe even ufology, but not standard), and I woke up.

And spent a lot of time on the computer searching for answers, nothing really explained it until a few years later finding forums, and exploring ufolgoy, quantum physics, infinite channels, testing ground earth.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So I spent all my time basically blocking their moves, shining light from my sword, cascading it off the ceiling so it would rain down throughout the entire cavern and they all moved back. One gargoyle type being got caught in the light and he turned to a beautiful man, looked at me, said thank you, and then vanished.

And trying to convert them to come back home, because no one gives up on anyone ever, no loving heart allows sorrow or sadness to continue without cause forever, they need to come home too! And the odd part was there were light beings/angels on the side watching over, and seeing how I was doing. I was really annoyed by that, quite upset that they were testing me somehow. And I didn't even believe that such a place existed.

Years later still pursuing where this was, I asked and was shown something in a meditation. A light being/angel took me to a volcano, and said to never go in alone, that it took more than just wanting to help them, I guess it took some back up too!
edit on 23-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've been reading many replies here and I would love to share mine.

I've actually had a few occurrences and so has my mother. She's probably the reason why I sometimes feel certain things.

At the home I used to live not long ago we would often hear the sounds of pots crashing only to find everything in its place. The house itself, at times, felt different. The lower level of the house was always the place you didn't want to be. It definitely felt like someone knew you were there. My mother would always see a shadow. Eventually she began feeling like someone would get into bed with her. Luckily it never felt malicious.

The strangest thing to happen to me was hearing footsteps coming from the lower level of the house. They came up the steps, through the hallway and finally stopping on my doorway. Typical story - no one was there, but it definitely creeped me out.

I've always been able to feel other people's moods. I can tell when something is bothering someone. LOTS of gut feelings. Never heard voices though.

Just like my mother, I have very vivid dreams. Very dark dreams at times. Had a dog talking in tounges once. Lately they have disappeared. Now my friend has had a few dreams where a guy talks to him and tells him he can make his wishes true. It's happened to him twice with no luck for the offerer. I've come to the conclusion that you can't be scared. If you don't feel comfortable just dont think about it.
edit on 23-3-2012 by brood25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is an awesome story!

I know we all go on "journeys" for spiritual growth, to learn lessons, be tested, etc. when we sleep, and even sometimes when we're awake. This experience apparently had some major lesson for you. I'm glad to hear you defeated it. These people DO need help that are down there, but, ultimately, it is up to them to seek "the light" for themselves.

Sounds like your higher purpose is to be a spiritual soldier in the battle of good and evil... showing the fallen ones the right path they need to reach for. The fact that you went and showed them "the light" symbolized in your light sword, could have been all you needed to do to open some of their eyes. Hopefully, now that they have seen it, they will seek it for themselves.

I'm not sure my reply makes sense right now because I just woke up. But, I'll go back when I'm fully awake to see if I can get anything else from your experience. I'm usually pretty good at helping people understand their "dreams". Thanks for sharing!

edit on 3/23/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by brood25
Had a dog talking in tounges once.

Can you tell more about any of these - especially the talking dog?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by brood25

I've always been able to feel other people's moods. I can tell when something is bothering someone. LOTS of gut feelings. Never heard voices though.

Just like my mother, I have very vivid dreams. Very dark dreams at times. Had a dog talking in tounges once. Lately they have disappeared. Now my friend has had a few dreams where a guy talks to him and tells him he can make his wishes true. It's happened to him twice with no luck for the offerer. I've come to the conclusion that you can't be scared. If you don't feel comfortable just dont think about it.
edit on 23-3-2012 by brood25 because: (no reason given)

Do you consider yourself to be a "sensitive"? Be careful not to "hang on" to negative emotions from others.
And I agree, the more you feel scared of something, the more energy it has to manifest in your life.
I had to make myself quit thinking about the ghost that followed me around since childhood before it ever started leaving me alone. So I know this it true.... sometimes. Other times they just refuse to leave! I got lucky, and sounds like you did too.

If you would like to understand dreams better, Sylvia Browne has a great book. Just go to her website:
www.slyviabrowne.com
She has all types of books on the paranormal! I love her site!

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

edit on 3/23/2012 by sled735 because: Correct spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I guess this is as good a time as any to stop lurking and participate.
I haven't experienced anything as extraordinary as a lot of the posters here, but here are my stories..

Several years ago I lost my driver's license. I tried to find it for two-three weeks with no luck. Then one day, only my grandmother and myself were in the house, and I walked into the living room to find the license laying right on top of my purse. I know I didn't put it there, and I asked my grandmother if she did but she said she didn't. She might have just forgotten, but she was always pretty sharp. I have a worse memory than she did!
Our house is fairly new(my parents built it themselves about twelve years ago) and I can't think of anyone that would be haunting it. It really freaked me out at the time.

Second, in the summer last year my dad came to my room and told me to come look at this light in the sky that he had been watching. It was flying pretty leisurely towards our house and there was very little noise at all. As it got closer, his dog started barking at the sky, and I looked at it through some binoculars and it looked like a black rectangle with white lights in each corner and a blinking red light on the bottom in the middle. There also seemed to be a white light on the backside as it flew away from us. I thought it was an airplane at first but aren't they supposed to have a different light configuration?
I decided that I had seen some kind of secret military project, but my dad swears up and down it was aliens. He claims to have been chased by a UFO a few decades ago. I'm not sure what to think of that story..

I'm not very familiar with what kind of aircraft we have flying around so if any of you can identify the thing I saw by all means please tell me. I live in a rural area so I can see tons of normal airplanes flying around regularly and I just know that this thing didn't look like them....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwidream

When I was growing up objects used to disappear and turn up in the most obvious places quite often. I still don't know what to make of it, unless it's just something trying to tell us it's there... to get our attention. Could be aliens "borrowing" things for analysis, or something then returning them. Who knows? These sorts of experiences are very strange, and leave me baffled!

I would like to know more about your dad's UFO experience. Do you know the full story?
It seems once a person sees one, or in his case, chased by one, they keep coming around; even though it has been awhile for him. They may be coming back to observe him for some reason; that's why I'd like to hear his story. Would he mind?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think the best way to handle these things is to ignore them. Don't give whoever is behind them the satisfaction of knowing that you noticed. That way they will give up and leave you alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

He wouldn't mind at all! He loves to tell the story.

He says that one day in the early morning, before dawn, he was driving to work and saw a bright light in the sky that was "too high to be an airplane but too bright to just be a star" so he pulled over to look at it. After he stared at it for a while, he claims that it just "dropped out of the sky" and stopped over him. So he jumped back into the car and sped off as fast as he could, but this thing followed him. He went down a county road and passed over a bridge, stopped and looked back and the craft was just floating there across the bridge from him. After that he drove home as fast as he could and apparently it didn't do anything after then. I'm not sure why they'd stop just because he was home. He didn't say it tried to attack him or that it shone any sort of light on him. It just followed him, as far as I remember. I'm sorry I can't give any more specifics, if I ask him about it he won't stop talking for hours. He loves to talk people's ears off and it gets tiring.

Another thing he told me about, in the early nineties he was driving home from work one night and was in a small place called Arcola, Texas. He saw a saucer-shaped UFO hovering right over a water tower. He pulled over to stop and watch this one, too. Other cars drove past but no one else stopped. He said that it had windows covering the diameter and the entire craft was rotating. After he watched it for a few minutes it started making a whistling noise like an engine was starting up and it took off towards Houston and was out of sight within seconds.

He's told me these stories since I was a small child, and I think it's thanks to him that I can't stand the sight of "gray" aliens!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwidream

Did he ever mention anything about missing time after seeing either of the UFOs?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ive seen a ghost, Ive had a moment were i went from awoken state to lucid, with 100% concience of what was going on, 2 strange floating lights (different times), a huge light in the sky (mightve been a meteor entering atmosphere) just odd i didnt hear about any1 seeing it, seeing as it was rly bright and big.

Saw a ghost when i was on vacation in the azores... Was kinda freaky... I was there with my brother, sis and my uncle, i shared room with my sis... Well i woke up around 5:30-6:00 when a person walked past the bottom of my bed, she made a turn intowards my left side of the bed, at first i thought it was my sis going to the bathroom, but when she turned i asked "what are you doing?" and i realized this wasnt my sister it was a tall pretty built lady at around 1.80, with a body that seemed like a model of some sort. She had blonde wet hair cowering her face. Her underwear was black with red roses. And she vanished right into thin air... I got up took my clothes on, was just about to walk out when my sis asked what i was doing... I told her i was gonna go get breakfest (didnt wanna scare her)... Well i went downstairs pondered over what i had vitnessed... drank alot of coffee and smoked alot of ciggys... so like 40 mins later i went back up, When i entered my sister was awake and had turned all the lights on + the tv... so i asked her why she had turned on everything... Then she said, "Well when u left earlyer i recalled a dream / nightmare so i got scared"... I asked "what was it about?"... She then starts telling me she saw a lady over at the curtains wich vanished into thin air... I was baffled and asked her to describe the lady, Together we exhanged information about how she looked. And we both was staggered, had we seen the same lady at different times the same night?... well im pretty sure we did. (sleept with the lights on rest of the vacation lawl)...
Ofcourse my brother and uncle didnt belive us... Just odd 2 people can describe the same thing.
"quick note"... None of us felt really scared of her, she didnt feel / seem evil of any sort... maybe just lost :´(...
We tryed to dig up info if anyone had drowned or died in a odd fashion at the hotel.
Couldnt find anything sadly.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I believe this thread is dying. Anyone out there have any stories you'd like to share?
I'm glad to see your thread is still alive and well and i'll continue posting any paranormal experiences i can remember that myself or anyone else i know has had,to try and keep it that way,because these sightings and encounters with unearthly phenomena need to be brought out of the shadows of fear,ridicule and denial and into the light of knowledge and truth,whatever they really are...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

We'll have to travel really deep down into the rabbit hole,out the otherside and swim within unknown waters and walk upon unknown lands,if we seriously want to try and figure out what aliens and flying saucers, ghosts and poltergeists,angels and demons really are...

But just how are we suppose to ever know? when i already realize that...

Waking consciousness is an illusion...

Because,like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

We never really touch anything...

If i hit my hand upon a metal table,or if i hit my hand upon a pillow of wind...

My hand is not touching the table and is not touching the pillow at all...

The electrons of my hand are interacting with and propelling against the electrons of the table or pillow...

Electrons conduct heat and electricity and that interaction is what my brain perceives as touch...

What our limited five senses show us and tell us is reality,is an illusion...

We are three dimensional pixels of light and thought processed and projected upon a holographic screen we think is reality and what we perceive as the space around us and the material objects within,are illusions...

We are not even able see what ourselves and eachother really look like...

We cant even tell where we really are...

So aliens and flying saucers and all the other paranormal phenomena could actually be anything that we are capable of imagining them to be...

And maybe who or what they are,where they're coming from,why they're here and what they're doing to us,is something thats beyond our human ability to comprehend and understand?

edit on 24-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks, Blocula

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, he never mentioned missing time or ever hinted at being abducted. When he was chased, he knew that was a possibility, and he says that he would have willingly gone with them if it weren't for him being worried about my mom.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Did the ghost show any intelligent interaction with you, or do you think it was just residual energy?
Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yup. PK, haunting stuff, telepathy, UFOish thingies, crypto thingies squatting in remote canyons with red eyes and even an honest mechanic once.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by sled735

Yup. PK, haunting stuff, telepathy, UFOish thingies, crypto thingies squatting in remote canyons with red eyes and even an honest mechanic once.

You actually found a real live honest mechanic?!!!! AWESOME!
Very rare sighting, in deed!

Please share your stories with us. Everything you mentioned is of interest here. Maybe you could post something about each one? Thanks!
:

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join