It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Christian Voice
reply to post by sled735

It's rare that I "swim" anymore. It's odd but my mental clarity is actually a bit stronger than when I was younger but my abilities seem to be a bit weaker. I would love to discuss this stuff with you guys in U2U so as not to take up too much space on the thread. I can tell you this, it feels as though I have had a governor placed on my mind. It's like when I attempt to meditate and feel like I'm on the verge of something something stops me or pulls me back. I have tried isochronic tones and when I'm on the verge of slipping out of myself something stops me or pulls me out. I have a hard time daydreaming now as well.

Don't worry about long posts. It gives us more to read, and pushes the thread even further.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ok, in a nutshell it appears that everything I have ever been able to feel and experience is changing. The feeling I get when death is near is getting much more frequent and much much more intense. In all fairness though our family has experienced quite a bit of death over the past three years. I rarely ever dream anymore or if I do I don't remember. The one that happens that I do remember is always of this huge old house that I am in. I am always aware that someone or something is there and does not want me there and I usually end up in this huge attic hiding away. I do not recognize the house or anything in it but in my dream I always know whose home it is (although it is never revealed) and I feel the need to explore it as if looking for something in particular. I do not remember projecting anymore unless I am projecting to that house.
Every single home I have ever owned or stayed in has had eerie things happen that people swear never happened until I arrived. Oddly enough with my empathic feelings, it seems to be more and more evil and deceit that I feel now with most people. My feelings are much more intense than ever before and seem spot on with every occasion. Small example, my wife's best friend has been her friend for years and I started picking up a lot of evil and feelings of deceit from her and I told my wife everything I was feeling and she did not believe me. Now her friend has been involved in so many illegal and horrible things over the past few months that my wife has taken notice of what I told her.
I mentioned the governor that I feel and it is tripping me out. It honestly feels like an outside force is holding me back from something very big but have no idea at all.
Another odd thing to add to this, my body runs very hot. I never ever get cold and I made a video a few days ago of my placing my hand on my iced over truck window for like 5 seconds and it completely melted my hand print down to the glass. When I am in my truck I can fog the windows rather quickly when it is 60 degrees outside.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Christian Voice because: forgot to add this stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Started at age 5 seeing small children playing with me in orchard that were alien. Saw my mother's ghost 3 days after her passing. Have had 3 major episodes of lost time and many other smaller ones. Can see and feel energy. Have visions. Prophecy. Gift of discernment. Get definite "feelings" about old furniture (residue energy) Can do some remote viewing. etc, etc. I can say that each time I am "abducted/go visit", I come back with something healed or with a new gift. Nothing really big or fantastic in last 5 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks to both of you for posting. I'll have to reply later.

I have to go run some errands now. Life happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I was looking over the newer threads and found one Sled just posted about the higher frequencies that are coming in. The peak is today, the 21st.

One member was talking about the heat that he feels flowing through his body. Maybe you are experiencing something like that?

Here is the thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by smcneil01

I would love to hear some of your experiences in detail, Smcne. That is, if you don't mind.
You have had a lot of different types. I'm interested in all of them.

I never tire of reading all these fantastic experiences by members here.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

sled735

No activity at work last night, but I've been seeing flashes of light for the past week at home and work.
Then I received a message yesterday with information in a document saying that people are being "upgraded" in their DNA by using flashes of light from the ETs.

the flashes are they out of the corner of your eye?

the first few years we lives here, my mom and I would get the flash out of the corner of our eyes, then we used to also get calls but nobody would be on the other end, of if there was they would not say anything. It was a bit weird because it went on for a few months or so but then would stop and maybe a year or so later (or a few years later) they would start up again. I think the last one we got I was in Jr. high and said I know who this is call again and I will beat you up (not in those exact words it was a bit saltier) and I think that was the last time we got a call. This was before cell phones and all that stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

The flashes I saw at home were more in front of me, always up above me a few feet. I have seen a few from the corner of my eye at work.

I don't know what the flashes you saw were, unless you've been getting "upgrades" for many years.

Sounds like the caller was a prankster, since they stopped when you said that.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Christian Voice
reply to post by sled735

Ok, in a nutshell it appears that everything I have ever been able to feel and experience is changing. The feeling I get when death is near is getting much more frequent and much much more intense. In all fairness though our family has experienced quite a bit of death over the past three years. I rarely ever dream anymore or if I do I don't remember. The one that happens that I do remember is always of this huge old house that I am in. I am always aware that someone or something is there and does not want me there and I usually end up in this huge attic hiding away. I do not recognize the house or anything in it but in my dream I always know whose home it is (although it is never revealed) and I feel the need to explore it as if looking for something in particular. I do not remember projecting anymore unless I am projecting to that house.

In dreams, a house represents "us", our body. This feeling of something not wanting you there could be your higher self protecting you from learning knowledge, or a past memory, that you aren't ready to remember. You wouldn't be able to cope with it yet.
You are in the attic, which represents the upper levels of the mind, the sub-conscious, where all memories of our past are stored.
You have a need to explore (the information) there. Your spirit guide will allow access when you are ready.

Every single home I have ever owned or stayed in has had eerie things happen that people swear never happened until I arrived. Oddly enough with my empathic feelings, it seems to be more and more evil and deceit that I feel now with most people. My feelings are much more intense than ever before and seem spot on with every occasion. Small example, my wife's best friend has been her friend for years and I started picking up a lot of evil and feelings of deceit from her and I told my wife everything I was feeling and she did not believe me. Now her friend has been involved in so many illegal and horrible things over the past few months that my wife has taken notice of what I told her.

You are a sensitive, and your awareness is increasing because the frequencies coming in from "above" are allowing everyone to experience stronger awareness. Your abilities are waking up.

I mentioned the governor that I feel and it is tripping me out. It honestly feels like an outside force is holding me back from something very big but have no idea at all.

Your guide is holding you back. He/she will allow you to proceed at a pace that is safe for your human mind to comprehend and cope with, when the time is right.

Another odd thing to add to this, my body runs very hot. I never ever get cold and I made a video a few days ago of my placing my hand on my iced over truck window for like 5 seconds and it completely melted my hand print down to the glass. When I am in my truck I can fog the windows rather quickly when it is 60 degrees outside.

This has something to do with the chakras being "fired up". I'm just now learning about this myself, so I won't try to explain it, but it's something you can research.

Thank you for your post. Sorry about the long wait for my response.

edit on 12/21/2013 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smcneil01

Wow! You've had a lot going on. Welcome to the thread. Thanks for posting.

Could you share some of your experiences with us in detail? As Mindless1980 said, we would all love to hear some stories.

(Thanks Mindless).

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by sandman441

The flashes I saw at home were more in front of me, always up above me a few feet. I have seen a few from the corner of my eye at work.

I don't know what the flashes you saw were, unless you've been getting "upgrades" for many years.

Sounds like the caller was a prankster, since they stopped when you said that.

it could easily be explained (not here though) but it was weird cause my mom and I both saw them. It could have been a prankster but like I said it went on and then stopped for a few years and then came back, so that was a pretty dedicated prank caller.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What an epic thread indeed.

I am so tired writing this right now but I just wanted to share my experiences

I have witnessed a doppleganger of myself, approached by a shadowperson, and touched by something.

The doppleganger: I was sitting in my bedroom one night and my father came in and asked me if I was just in the kitchen, and I wasn't. He said he saw what looked like me wearing a white long sleeve shirt with stripes (I do own this shirt but I was not wearing it at the time). He said it moved out of the corner of his eye across the kitchen. A little while later sitting next to him, I saw it too and it looked just like me.

Shadowperson: Sometimes at night I will be awake from a fear and feeling of being watched by something evil. I have seen this thing and it is terrifying. It stands about 7-8 feet tall and is pitch black. I was spending the night at my friend's trailer and was awaken to sound of footsteps coming toward me. He was in the bedroom with the door closed while I slept on the couch in the living room. Whatever this was walked from the open kitchen to right next to the couch facing me. It was very large and ominous and made me feel threatened. I called out for my friend and he woke up, opened the door and it was gone.

About a month later he told me he was awoken to see this large shadow coming toward him very fast. He said he thinks these are what the nun were talking about that sold the trailer to him. She made a hand-held cross out of a piece of metal and some copper and told him "you will need this".

Something touched me: I was probably 4 or 5 years old, 2nd night into a new house my parents and I moved into (I have no siblings). Anyway, I was sleeping in my bedroom with door close one night, my back is facing the room. Suddenly around 2AM I wake up from sleep with feeling of fear/being watched similar to shadowperson. This was my first time ever feeling this so I am too afraid to turn around to see what's there. Instead, something very gently touches the top of my head and runs down the back of my head to my neck, and shoulder then stops. It was not a motherly touch, and after a couple of minutes I finally turned around to see nothing there. My bedroom door was closed the whole experience.

Some background: I did communicate with something during a Ouija board session with my ex and some friends before I started experiencing shadowpeople and doppleganger. One of the things we communicated with claimed to be my friend's dead grandfather, but when we asked what his name was, to proof himself? He couldn't spell it.

That's pretty much it for me so far (hopefully), will post more if they happen later. Thanks for this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Thank you for the compliment, and Welcome!

I had read before that a doppleganger would not allow it's "twin" to see it.
But, I have had a couple of others here say they saw their doppleganger, so it must not be true that you can't see one another.
I was thinking that maybe you were bi-locating, but you were wearing a different shirt, so that rules that out.

That had to be a weird feeling!

I hope your friend with the shadow person left that place, or got it cleansed of the thing. Shadow people literately suck the life out of people while they sleep. But, also, this could have been a regular ghost making itself appear 7 ft. tall to have a more profound scary effect on you and your friend.

The Quija board is nothing to play around with. You probably opened the door to some sinister spirits.
I'm happy nothing else has happened.

Thanks for taking time to share with us. Awesome stories.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A dream i just had that i would have probably dismissed if it weren't for the woman's voice i heard on waking.

what i saw: A caravan park, 2 brown bear cubs running towards me, an untidy looking fox running past in the bushes, it could have been loosing its winter coat.

A lake, first it was calm then very rough.

A rock pool there was no water in it, could have been a stone fire pit, black volcanic rock with veins of red lava in it, it had a small round hole at an edge where the lava ran down into, i saw trees that looked similar to our pine trees but with softer foliage, there was an information centre wood hut/log cabin but it was closed.

on waking i heard a softly spoken woman's voice saying "wake up my child"

while dreaming i had the feeling of urgency. i don't know if this is a prediction or not, but i find it very unsettling almost to the point of me needing a good cry.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I'll take a deeper look at your dream when I have more time, Whateva, if you want me to. But it will be the weekend probably before I get a chance. There is a lot of details in your dream.
If it is making you unsettled, you need to know the message.

Thanks for posting. Good to see you again.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OK, so this is my first contribution to this thread. I have quite a few but I want to start with one experience that left me utterly speechless, and it's short and sweet really.

I live in the north-east of Scotland by the way and this happened around 18 months ago. Anyway, I was outside my house having a fag, staring at the sky. I always stare at the sky when I'm outside smoking because I always see shooting stars or satellites. If anything I probably enjoying my time looking up more than I do smoking the actual fag. I can say with confidence that I see something every night, but always things you can explain. Well this wasn't one of those nights...

So I was outside smoking, and I was looking up and following this satellite moving across the sky at it's usual steady pace, probably for about 90 seconds and I just happened to look behind me over the roof of my house and I spotted another 'satellite' coming from the opposing direction. Straight away I was absolutely convinced that it was heading for the first satellite so as you could imagine my jaw was on the ground. As they drew closer I totally bricked it and shouted my girlfriend to come and see what I was seeing because and I quote "a think ers gain ti be a crash!". Translated that means "I think there's going to be a crash". The Scottish accent is properly fascinating I know haha. I was properly screaming I genuinely thought there was going to be headlines the next morning! So anyway she came running out wondering what I was screaming about and after a small pointing match she saw what I was looking at.

So we both stood and stared at these two objects as they should of collided, and I say 'should of' because as they came within touching distance they moved around each other, and I don't mean banked around each other as a plane would. It was a straight forward, fluid and uninterrupted movement around each other. It was a deliberate, last second manoeuvre to avoid contact. And just when I thought the best thing ever had just happened, the second object (that came from behind and over my house) flashed twice with an incredibly bright white light. I know this sounds a little weird and maybe stupid but it was almost like an acknowledgment
, and then it sped off just a little faster than it's counterpart. There was definitely an increase in speed.

I need to highlight that both these objects were just points of light, and that never changed, much like a satellite (which is why I initially thought they were satellites), the ones I see almost every single night.

So I thought why not, lets play with Microsoft Paint. This picture is absolutely hilarious and I apologise in advance. But if it helps explain my story a little better then why not.

So, that's what I saw. My conclusion is that it was not aeroplanes or satellites, and I am totally lost.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

I have seen a similar indecent about 12 years ago when i was living in Victoria.

Two satellites heading towards each other, only the one going from my right to left was a little higher, as they got closer to each other, the higher one did a sharp maneuver heading downwards as if to crash into the one going from left to right, they appeared to connect, there was a small bright flash, then the one that changed course did another sharp angle turn heading upwards and away and continued on its course with much more speed than it had on its approach to the other satellite.

My instant thought was someone on the ground was deliberately controlling the one that went off course to get information or a look at the the one heading towards it. i don't know if this is possible but that's what it looked like to me.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Welcome to the thread, and welcome to the world of UFOs!

I'm not saying it wasn't something military, but you just described what millions of other people have seen since the dawn of time. Therefore, it could have been an ET space craft.

I wish you had told your girlfriend to grab a camera when you hollered at her. You never know what you could have caught.

Thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Space wars, maybe?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know, but all we had at our disposal was a couple of iphones. If you aim that at the sky and snap a few pictures all you will get is black pictures.

Lets say we did have a camera in the house though, I doubt we would have found it before the event had been and gone. However, if we did find it in time I doubt we would have managed to focus in on the objects and snap a clear picture. These were star-like objects and very high up.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join