It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'll throw out my experiences for the paranormal cake.

(forgive me, dates and times are a bit wiery since there's been so many so i'll just leave em out)
1) Back history: Mother had a ghost appear in her first home, move things around, pictures, small household items, etc. She was in a rough marriage and had two kids at the time. The ghost would speak up from time to time, and even interject in the household when my mother and her first husband would fight. The ghost would sometimes sit on brothers beds at night as well. Anway, eventually he decided to show himself to her, and appeared for the fist time. i cant remember the name he gave, i want to say "Tommy," but, he gave my mom information regarding his death, time, etc. Sure enough she tracked him down, died at 16, a knife fight - early 50's. He stuck around for many many years, following the family around until finally disappearing. Her ex-husband would never forget the moment that he saw tommy helping to push his car out of the driveway. true story. no joke.
2)I myself saw a ghost at my brother's house, standing in his living room. she's fairly common there, has been seen by multiple people. I saw her clear as day, watching everyone in the living room watch tv.
3) I saw a man cross through my brothers yard (same house - built in 1914 in Long Beach, CA, fyi) partially visible, completely vanish in front of me
4) I have a tendancy to attract cats, ghost ones at that. Many people see cats around me, i've felt them on my leg from time to time.
5) Went ghost hunting in Thousand Oaks, CA - Pederson Park, there was a mass grave there for the Pederson, Janns, and Olsen family (Olsen family plantation) - saw a little girl there, maybe six. Found out later there was in fact a 6 year old girl who died there - from the same water epidemic that killed a majority of Thousand oaks. Also, there were thick "walls" of energy there, ice cold, very bizarre.
6) Went ghost hunting in Riverside, communicated with a ghost via the flash-light trick.
7) saw my first real UFO in Thousand Oaks. There was a power outage to TO / Westlake Village, and Newbury Park - was outside with a friend, saw a bright amber light hovering. We watched it for about two minutes before it darted off from a standstill SO FAST it left a line in the sky.
8) Saw it (i assume) two weeks later in Camarillo, CA - same light, darted off in a similar fashion, however this time it used a zig-zag pattern.
9) Watched a UFO head down (groundward) then come to an immediate stop and rise back up into the sky.
10) While traveling through the desert in Nevada, myself and my mother watched 2 silver objects chase each other from one end of the sky to the other, in lightning speed. They spiraled around one another, shot straight up into the sky only to hit the deck moments later...it was incredible. (Could have been UAV / secret testing) Just a mile up the road on the highway, we caught 4 highway patrol men watching the objects in their binoculars.
11) Saw a spinning object hovering in place in Camarillo
12) watched a solid silver object hover over the freeway in Thousand Oaks
13) Saw a object hovering at high altitude for 2+ hours in long beach.

%*(& i think there's more but...i've been pretty lucky with the paranormal. I do miss it when nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Ctophil, if you are scanning the thread, could you explain the answers to Christian Voice about what she/he is experiencing (posted on previous page)? I'm short on time, and I hate to keep putting this person off for an answer.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

Your "abilities" seem to run in the entire family, or am I wrong? I believe it's passed on through the genes.

Incredible experiences you've had!! The 16 yr. old boy seemed to be trying to help. That's good, he wasn't evil.
I read that the "angels" were making a "sweep" of the grid sometime previously (maybe last year), and would be taking many earthbound souls that were stuck here. They do this every so often. Maybe he was one of them they picked up during a sweep, since he stopped coming around. Let's hope.

I wish you could remember the year of the UFOs. I had A LOT of sightings in the 1970s. The portal must have been open and closed since then because I rarely see them any more. But, every now and then I will. But nothing like the numbers back then.
I wonder if you witnessed two different alien species doing battle? Wow!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Welcome to the thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thank you! Yea i bet...i mean, i dont put myself in that same spectrum but i know my eldest brother and my mom are sensitives. She got taken over by a spirit one time in front of me and one of my other brothers. That was interesting.

The ufos varied from 1995-2000. Nothing really since then...its been few and far between...which sucks.

A lot of people dont know this story but Thousand Oaks has one of the creepest UFO crash stories around. OF ALL PLACES. As for ghosties. I love that stuff. Super interesting and fun to get involved with.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Kevinquisitor

Thank you for the star and flag. I'm trying to reach a goal... each one helps get me one step closer to being the top paranormal thread on ATS.

I will share some personal experiences I've had growing up.

When I was 6, my parents and I (only child) moved into a house in Central FL. The 2nd night there I was sleeping facing the wall. At about 2:30 AM I suddenly woke to a paralyzing fear. I could not move nor speak loudly. There was a feeling of a presence in the room with me but I was too afraid to turn around. After a couple of minutes of laying there in silence, I felt something touch the top of my head and glide down the back of my neck & to my shoulder. I was so afraid to move, but after about a minute I finally mustered enough courage to turn around only to see nothing there. My bedroom door was closed the entire time.

This sounds like sleep paralysis, although due to your other experiences, it could have been a ghost. (shrudge)

A few years later, I had some friends staying over for the night. We began talking about ghosts & I had the idea of turning off all the lights in the house & taking pictures of all the rooms. After we got the film developed, in one of the pictures there is an obvious silhouette of a person standing in a doorway leading from the living room back to the sun/florida room. It looks like a glowing orange/yellow glowing figure outlining the head/shoulders/arms and fades away around the waist. It was the eeriest thing I've ever seen.

This sounds like some E.T.s I've read about, giving off the orange aura. I've never heard of a ghost emitting colors other than black, gray, or white. YIKES! I could write more about this, but due to lack of time... Sorry.

About a month later, my friend had a girlfriend over & they were in the bedroom while I was laying on the couch outside the bedroom. We were all asleep when suddenly I heard the footsteps again. I opened my eyes, and through the blackness of the room I could see a very large, dark shadow approaching me. I called out for them to wake up & they opened the door & the figure vanished. It was about 7' tall.

The medium, Amy Allen, says ghosts can make themselves appear very tall, or however they wish to project themselves to others, as a way to feel superior, or place fear, in people. In reality, they could have been very short in their earthly life. They do this to try and make the people leave "their space", if they are attached to a certain place.
Of course, if this was a demon, the fear they consume from people makes them stronger and stronger.

A few months go by and I move out but my friend & his girlfriend were having a conversation with me about strange things happening & they said on two different occasions, they've seen this large dark shadow seemingly sprinting toward them after they've been woken up from having nightmares.

Yep, this seems more like a demon. If not, then this soul is growing more and more evil. They can visit us in dreams and influence us from the astral plane, as well as when we're awake.

Since then, I have only encountered strange random noises in my apartment alone at night with a sense of a fearful presence in the room with me.

I am not sure what to make of it. It could be instances of sleep apnea/night terrors with being paralyzed between states of consciousness & unconsciousness. But there is no denying that I took a picture of what looks very much like an apparition. Unfortunately, after moving around the state I've since lost the picture.

If you feel anything again, try not to show fear. I know how hard this is, but the fear they get from you is what keeps them coming back (if it's evil). If you stop projecting fear, they'll leave and hunt "food" elsewhere.

Of course, this is not true with the "good ghosts". They come to us sometimes to warn us of danger, or check up on us. But, you'll know the difference from the feeling you get in their presence.

Thank you for sharing with us. Sorry about the delay in replying.
Keep us updated, if anything else happens.

edit on 11/25/2013 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

You're welcome.

I understand that the portals to allow these alien craft open every so often at different spots on the globe. I think this is why we see a lot of UFOs at the same time, then nothing for awhile... then it happens again.

Gotta hit the shower and get ready for work.
Here... have a cup of coffee and enjoy reading the thread. If you love ghost stories, you'll love this place! I have people sharing some of the most awesome stories I've ever read... and I've read a lot. lol

Have a good night.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Christian Voice
Because I have so much to type I just copied part of my post from my thread . Here it is:

I went through the spiritual gifts class at a large Church in Memphis that the Pastor wanted to see me in person afterwards. He explaine to me I had the gift of "Prophecy". He explained that he didn't mean that I could predict the future or see the end times but that I have the ability to read people, to feel emotions from others and interpret them. My friend and one of his professors say I am an "Empath". I have read up on it and that seems pretty much spot on except there is more to the puzzle. I will start by giving a little history:

I used to have the best luck in the world. I had the same job for years, was saved from death twice, I would go into an ATM and there would be $20, $60, even $100 already sitting in the ATM. I got out of my car in Heber Springs Arkansas one day and found a $100 bill on the ground. These things never happen anymore. I have been laid off from jobs 7 times since 2003, I never find things anymore. I have the worst luck now of anyone. I have friends that will not hang anymore because they think I'm cursed.

Namaste and may God's light overshadow you greatly today. The "feelings" that you have over the years just mean that you have a sensitive third eye (sixth sense). The third eye is, of course, in the middle of your eye brows on your forehead. It is also the Sixth Chakra in your body. I'm sure you already know some of this information. But it never hurts to review. It is very important information. In your, 3rd dimensional body, there are 7 Energy Points (Chakras). Each energy point is a vortex (looks like blooming flowers), and they rotate quicker and expand larger when they are filled with God's Energy. Each Chakra has a different color, representing the Rays from the Creator's Central Sun. You also have a Central Sun in your Heart Chakra (The Green One). That is why Love comes from all things. The more positive thoughts and actions that you perform, the more energy you receive from God, and in turn, the Chakras expand exponentially. Take a look at the figure below to get a better picture of the Chakras.

Of course, the third eye (6th Chakra) is the command center for seeing the higher and lower planes (this includes the 3rd dimensional Earth), no matter the distance), detecting both positive and negative energy (this includes thoughts and emotions), and even see beyond time and space. In between your lives in the higher planes (Astral & Mental), you wanted to train and increase your Sixth Sense abilities, applying greater God abilities than in past lives. You most likely had some training in a past life. Therefore, it is a lot more sensitive than most people. Throughout my own life, I also have the same abilities that can see into the future, as well as sense what is happening around easily. I could detect a person's emotional state and know some of their thoughts after meeting them for the first 5 minutes without even talking to them. Since then, I have trained a lot more and can do these things without it happening to me "accidentally."

Your "luck" was good to you because your heart didn't have the emotional baggage nor the negative thought patterns you have these days. The more pure your mind and heart, the better your life gets. This is because your Spirit vehicle is gaining more access to God's light through purity of mind and heart. And with God's light, all things are beautiful, placid, and uplifting. Hence, you will manifest greater abundance, not just in material life, but also spiritual. If you want to learn more on how to harness God's light, read my thread here.

edit on 11/26/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Excellent!!

The only thing I would add is telling you that your "swimming" through the universe was your spirit going on astral journeys, what is called an OoBE (out of body experience). You probably know this already.

Do you still do this at will?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys listen to the "Out of the Box" radio show Monday evening? This thread was discussed during the second hour. They did a fantastic job. I feel honored to have gotten the support on the show.

I hope the people that listened that haven't made it here yet will stop by soon with more experiences to share.

edit on 11/26/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have a very wierd paranormal aura that permeats without regard to space. The more you read about me, the more you know about me, the more you enjoy the pace of learning about me, the more coincidences occur in your life. They are obvious coincidences. The more a part of your life I am, the more coincidences will happen in your life. Does it have any significant meaning? No. It just either makes you laugh or get paranoid. I doubt I am unique.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

Say what?! LOL

There is no such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason; the law of cause and effect.
Give me an example of what you're talking about, please.

Welcome to the thread, and Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by ChefSlug

Say what?! LOL

There is no such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason; the law of cause and effect.
Give me an example of what you're talking about, please.

Welcome to the thread, and Happy Thanksgiving.

This is correct. Might as well take "coincidence" and "accident" out of your vocabulary. All circumstances in life are caused either by you, by other humans, by Karma (Universal Law of Cause and Effect), by higher beings (such as Angels, Guides, nature spirits, Mother Earth, masters, etc.), by lower beings (ghosts, demons, fallen ones, archdemons), or even the collective consciousness of Earth dwellers. But you ask, "You can't control Karma nor other people's actions. Why are those not accidents?" Actually, you can control Karma. And the actions that people perform on you are the return of Karma, either it be negative or positive. I'm sure you have heard of this quote, "God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." During spiritual training, you can work on transmuting your "bad" Karma into positive reactions from the Universe. Karma can't be destroyed, but can be transmuted into God's light.

Another thing I want to bring to the table is that in between lives, you made an agreement with numerous people on Earth to help you learn lessons from life. These people could be your wife/husband, parents, family members, friends, strangers in the marketplace, and pretty much anybody you meet in life. Yes, you do talk and make arrangements with all these souls before incarnating into the physical. So if a family member happens to be abusive or extremely nice to you, it is all for your benefit. It doesn't end there either. You also meet with the Lords of Karma. These are Higher Beings who help you with the life reviews and discuss how to balance your Karma in past lives. Some of them are Lady Master Nada, Goddess of Liberty, and Kuan Yin. Sounds difficult, doesn't it? Not if you live on Earth with peace and love, seeing God in all things.

So you then ask, "What about bad weather and Satan attacking you all the time?" Extreme weather are actually caused by mankind's lower collective consciousness, not just in the present time but also in times past. All the negative thoughts and actions of thousands of years have accumulated in the higher realms and are now coming back to cause destruction on Earth. When it comes to the mass consciousness, it takes a long time for it travel back to the physical. Your own Karma only takes a lifetime at most to come back to you (sometimes only days, depending on the type of Karma). As I said before, time is your friend and gives you the opportunity to turn things around. Some of us on Earth are highly capable spiritual beings and can actually control the weather if he or she sees fit to do so. Therefore, even incidents created by the masses or Mother Earth can be controlled. Now Mother Earth is only responding to the Universal Law. She is not out to get you either. As for Satan and his minions, he can only attack you if you allow it. You create an open door to his attacks due to your lower, negative thoughts and actions. If you walk around with God's light, nothing can harm you. The key to it all is to look within your heart, for there is the Kingdom of God. Allow great love to occur there, and the light from Source will fill your heart with the strength of many worlds to overcome all obstacles.

edit on 11/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your feedback ctophil. Always good to have members back me up here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I think my ghost/spirit/ET/whatever is back. My bathroom lights flickered for the first time in about a week.

I wish I knew a good psychic/medium that could tell me what they want. I "feel" there is a message they need to share with me. I don't feel evil from this presence, so it doesn't scare me.

Sigh... how am I going to find out what they want?

It's frustrating.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream I was talking with Satan in a haunted house. Satan haunted the house and I awoke before a demon scared me.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

RamblinCheese666
Last night I had a dream I was talking with Satan in a haunted house. Satan haunted the house and I awoke before a demon scared me.

Had you been reading this thread prior to going to sleep?
That had to be scary!!

I see your account has been closed, so I'll just say to watch or any other signs while you're awake, and if your dreams continue happening, you could use some sage with a prayer of protection around your bed before you go to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tonight is the night, people!
Alfred2012 will be on the "Out of the Box" radio show. Look on the home page for times to air. I hope everyone listens. It is sure to be exciting!!
Go to their thread and give them some stars and flags if you like it, and comment on the show. Let's give our support to these people for putting out some awesome shows!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

sled735

RamblinCheese666

That had to be scary!!

I see your account has been closed, so I'll just say to watch or any other signs while you're awake, and if your dreams continue happening, you could use some sage with a prayer of protection around your bed before you go to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alfred2012 will be on the "Out of the Box" radio show. Look on the home page for times to air. I hope everyone listens. It is sure to be exciting!!
Go to their thread and give them some stars and flags if you like it, and comment on the show. Let's give our support to these people for putting out some awesome shows!

Bumping to make the above post visible to visitors of this thread.

Also, the light flickered again last night in the bathroom, and when I was just about asleep someone spoke my name very loudly in my ear, enough to wake me up.

The strange thing about the voice I heard... It was my own voice. That was weird. I still don't know what to make of that.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

sled735

sled735

RamblinCheese666

That had to be scary!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bumping to make the above post visible to visitors of this thread.

Also, the light flickered again last night in the bathroom, and when I was just about asleep someone spoke my name very loudly in my ear, enough to wake me up.

The strange thing about the voice I heard... It was my own voice. That was weird. I still don't know what to make of that.

Once, when trying to get out of my body, I became aware of both my self still in my physical body, & also my self floating above me in my astral one (for want of a better term). Both awarenesses were actually simultaneous, & before it could get too freaky, breaking the moment, I decided to call my "outer" self back to the physical. As I called, my floating self heard my own voice saying, "Please come back now".
Maybe something like that happened to you.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

That's one possibility I hadn't thought of. Thank you.

I've been scratching my head over this one. Any feedback as to what happened is good at this point.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

sled735

The voice that you heard doesn't sound like it's literally your voice. Because if it is any of your multi-dimensional selves, then you would recognize it without any question and would teach you something, instead of merely waking you up.

This entity who keeps messing with the bathroom lights sound more like a disembodied human or ghost trying to get your attention. You don't sense any bad intentions from the entity because most ghosts don't want to harm you. They are just lonely and want attention. The voice that you heard was most likely a disguise from the entity who spoke into your ear. Without the physical body, ghosts and demons are capable of mimicking another person's voice, emotions, and even bodily characteristics.

I recommend that you make a prayer to Archangel Michael or his twin flame, Archeia Faith to give you protection and send the entity away from your home and to the correct path back to the Kingdom. Ask them to use their Blue Flame of God to shield your home from any further Astral activities from now on. You should also ask your Higher Self (God, Father) to send you greater light to strengthen your defenses, not only around your body but also around your entire house. Ask your Father in Heaven to send away all dark entities so that your home is a sanctuary for Divine Presence.

Please remember not to bring in any used, second hand stuff from Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, or Pawn shops. This includes but not limited to paintings, sculptures, clocks, electronics, board games, or any decorative things. Not only do these items embed the former user's negative thoughts and actions, but also Emotional or Astral Entities love to make those items their home until they find something bigger and nicer in your house.

I have had many ghosts and demons live in my house and around it for years, probably because there is a cemetery within walking distance where I live. They did stuff like make whistling sounds in the afternoon and children playing after midnight without any real kids around. But they are all gone now. As long as you truly walk in complete trust, love, and faith in God, Astral entities will fear and listen to you no matter where you go.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thanks, Ctophil. Good advice, which I shall do.

Rarely do I buy things from thrift stores, although I do buy paperback books there because they are only .50/bk.

I bought a t.v. from a co-worker several weeks ago, but the lights had been flickering long before that.
That's about all I can think of that has come into my home, unless my husband brought something in. He's a pack rat, buying all kinds of stuff from yard sales, etc. I'll have to have a talk with him about that.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Bumpity, Bump, Bump!!

Anyone have any experiences to share? I can't let my "baby thread" (my first thread) sink into the ATS abyss. In February of 2014 this thread will have been active for 2 years straight. Let's see if we can reach that goal.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join