It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi I'm new and read MOST of the thread with my mom (chaosgirl)
Thanks for making this thread sled!
OK well, I was about 4 or 5 and living with my grandmother in California and she had a two story house with the first story being a above ground basement. It was a nice place and I liked all my friends and toys and stuff but I LOVED to sleep in the living room!
So, one night (a weekend i bet!) I got to sleep in the living room
and I was watching a movie (i don't remember what movie) and it was midnight or so and I noticed that the more I looked out the window the more stars would be out and I must of looked out about 5 or 6 times when I saw a object flying right above thee road. It was a big, gray, square with about a million windows with lights on. I couldn't see inside the windows because the lights were too bright.
I got very scared of it so I hid under the cover then when I looked out the window again it was gone. It was moving so very slow and it confused me. Why would it go so slow? That was the start of my research on the object (when I was older)
and found out about this thing called a UFO. Now that i look back when i told my grandma what I saw she said "Really!? Thats cool!" in a sarcastic voice.
I'll try to post as often as I can!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalgirl

Thank you for coming on the thread, PGirl. Opps! That doesn't sound right. I mean, paranormalgirl.

Welcome to the thread.

Your first UFO sighting? When was this?

That's the first square one I've heard of. How far away was it? And how big was it in the sky?

Very interesting!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
LOL
it was really close to the house and it was about as high as the HUGE window in my grandmas living room (its on the second story) it was not very far it was about 30, 40 feet but just flying one story from the road.
It wasn't in the sky i just had to look straight in front of me and saw and it. was. BIG.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by sled735

M gosh, Sled;your insight never ceases to amaze me !
Before I started 'seeing' things, my last thoughts were a question to my guide:
" If ET exists, how come I haven't seen them. I see UFO's...so what's the Rh link?"
THEN I started visualizing....
I was in an underground tunnel, and saw shadow figures. I thought, just maybe, I was going to see an alien!

But then I was on the earths surface again seeing saucers.

Strange.....that's all I can say.
Nugget

Sorry, I missed replying to you. Coffee must not have kicked in at that time yet.

I think the ETs will contact the people they have chosen for specific tasks, and the rest of us will only see their craft.

Heck! Be happy they haven't appeared to you!

I haven't seen any aliens either, that I remember, but I've seen UFOs all my life. I think they may be as curious about me as I am about them. They still don't know if they want me!

I'll leave zipping around the universe with aliens to others... no problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Oh, geezzzeee! I bet that freaked you out! That was CLOSE!

Do you remember missing any time after the sighting? And how old were you then?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

no missing time! I know that because there was a clock in the living room and i was about 4 or 5 years old!
I'm very lucky!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's good!! Wish I could say the same.

Time for me to get ready for work. Thanks for posting, and I hope you continue to enjoy the thread.

And welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

ok have fun at work

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Something odd just happened to me which I cannot explain.

I was lying in bed with my fiancé and probably about 10 mins away from falling asleep when all of a sudden I felt someone squeeze my wrist. It literally made me jump out of bed looking for a big spider or mouse.

I noticed the veins on my wrist were raised quite a bit more than my other arise.

Creepy.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

Being touched is creepy.

Don't know what to say to that. Let us know if anything else happens.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
hey guys remember when my mom (chaosgirl) talked (well typed) about when we stayed at a hotel in California and our cats would not shut up? Well I woke up during that period, and I wake up quickly and can't get back to sleep easily, I looked at the light and it was a light purplish color. It scared me! (I get scared easily
)
I swear I felt something earlier when I was alone in there watching TV. I felt like I was being watched.

Once in awhile my brother would pop in to grab something (mom's phone, his toy[s], ect.).
Other than that nothing else happened (at least what I can remember).

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have had 3 somewhat strange things happen to me. The first was when I was around 10 or 11 years old. I awoke one night to find that all of my blankets, sheets and pillow were completely gone from my bed. Naturally I thought I must of slept walked and put them somewhere. Even though I didn't have a history of sleep walking. So I checked under my bed, in my closet then my entire basement ( my room was I the basement). No where to be found. So I walked up stairs kind of dazed and really confused and sat on the sofa to think, what the hell do I do now? After about five minutes I felt an overwhelming sense of terror or impending doom. I ran back to my bedroom to find my blankets and sheets all balled up in the centre of my bed and the pillow on the wrong end of the bed. I have no explanation on what the hell happened that night, maybe some sort of strange sleep walking or who knows what.

The second strange experience happened when I was 15. My self and 3 friends, one of them named Paul took his moms car without her knowing and decided stupidly that we wanted to see how fast we could get it to go. We were driving up and down a long deserted road with Paul driving and none of us were wearing seat belts. After awhile my friend Shane says " let me drive " so as a joke and and a friendly insult to our buddy Shane I said as a joke " we better put on our seat belts, Shane's driving and he's a moron" So we all clicked in our seat belts as an insult to our friends driving ability but more or less as a joke. Right after that we rolled the car going about 150 kmph. We all walked away but everything that was not belted in was sucked out of the car, including my shoes! We all thought it very strange that we were only wearing the seat belts as a joke but it saved all of our lives! I'm 28 now and never ever drive in a car without a seatbelt.

My last strange experience happened maybe 6 months ago. At the time I was a smoker and would smoke outside because my wife doesn't smoke and we have kids. I live in the middle of suburbia surrounded by houses and at night it's still quite bright outside because of the street lights and other houses and such. Basically I'm saying even at 2 am it's not a very creepy place to be. I'm a bit of a night owl and would often be smoking outside as late as 1 or 2 am. One night around 10 pm I go and light up and I am overcome with a feeling of dread and feel very uncomfortable in my own well lit and not creepy back yard. After a couple of puffs I start to feel really strange so I say screw this and was going to throw away the smoke and was going to bolt back into the house. Before I could throw the smoke away the power in the entire neighbourhood went out! After that I bolted inside and made sure I wasn't going crazy by asking my wife if the power is actually out, which it was and stayed out for maybe 5 minutes. I know that's not that strange but at the time it creeped the hell out of me. Why the heck could I seance that something wasn't right. Maybe just coincidence but I don't think I so the feeling I had was very very strange.

That's all I got, definitely not as exciting as other stories but the experiences have stuck with me and in a way changed my outlook on life a little.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
MBMASON

I have had 3 somewhat strange things happen to me. The first was when I was around 10 or 11 years old. I awoke one night to find that all of my blankets, sheets and pillow were completely gone from my bed. Naturally I thought I must of slept walked and put them somewhere. Even though I didn't have a history of sleep walking. So I checked under my bed, in my closet then my entire basement ( my room was I the basement). No where to be found. So I walked up stairs kind of dazed and really confused and sat on the sofa to think, what the hell do I do now? After about five minutes I felt an overwhelming sense of terror or impending doom. I ran back to my bedroom to find my blankets and sheets all balled up in the centre of my bed and the pillow on the wrong end of the bed. I have no explanation on what the hell happened that night, maybe some sort of strange sleep walking or who knows what.

It's those thieving ghosts, I tell you!! They love to do things like that!
They know how to reach through the dimensions, take something, watch us run around like a crazy person looking for it, while they are probably laughing at us hysterically. Then they bring it back and laugh some more watching our jaws drop to our knees when we see it in plain view.

Pranksters!

The second strange experience happened when I was 15. My self and 3 friends, one of them named Paul took his moms car without her knowing and decided stupidly that we wanted to see how fast we could get it to go. We were driving up and down a long deserted road with Paul driving and none of us were wearing seat belts. After awhile my friend Shane says " let me drive " so as a joke and and a friendly insult to our buddy Shane I said as a joke " we better put on our seat belts, Shane's driving and he's a moron" So we all clicked in our seat belts as an insult to our friends driving ability but more or less as a joke. Right after that we rolled the car going about 150 kmph. We all walked away but everything that was not belted in was sucked out of the car, including my shoes! We all thought it very strange that we were only wearing the seat belts as a joke but it saved all of our lives! I'm 28 now and never ever drive in a car without a seatbelt.

Your spirit guide, guardian angel, or a deceased loved one stepping in, influencing your thoughts to protect you.
You all needed to learn the lesson about stealing and joyriding without being killed in the process. No telling what kind of mischief this accident prevented you guys from doing later. I'm sure you all thought twice before "borrowing" anyone else's car, right? ( I hope! )

My last strange experience happened maybe 6 months ago. At the time I was a smoker and would smoke outside because my wife doesn't smoke and we have kids. I live in the middle of suburbia surrounded by houses and at night it's still quite bright outside because of the street lights and other houses and such. Basically I'm saying even at 2 am it's not a very creepy place to be. I'm a bit of a night owl and would often be smoking outside as late as 1 or 2 am. One night around 10 pm I go and light up and I am overcome with a feeling of dread and feel very uncomfortable in my own well lit and not creepy back yard. After a couple of puffs I start to feel really strange so I say screw this and was going to throw away the smoke and was going to bolt back into the house. Before I could throw the smoke away the power in the entire neighbourhood went out! After that I bolted inside and made sure I wasn't going crazy by asking my wife if the power is actually out, which it was and stayed out for maybe 5 minutes. I know that's not that strange but at the time it creeped the hell out of me. Why the heck could I seance that something wasn't right. Maybe just coincidence but I don't think I so the feeling I had was very very strange.

Definitely something there you were picking up on before the lights went out! Who, or what, is the question.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, and welcome to the thread!

edit on 11/14/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! And don't worry we all definitely learned our lesson after that car accident. Now that I have boys of my own I hope they aren't nearly as stupid as I was at that age. I traumatized my poor parents on more than one occasion. I turned out fine though, just had to learn everything the hard way.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I found this on my FB page this morning, I am still watching it, but it seemed cool enough to share!

A Walt Disney UFO documentary that according to the youtube link only aired once in 1995 in 5 US States and then was never aired again.

It is actually pretty good!

I think you will enjoy it!

Nothing out of the norm happening around here this week, all is quiet on the paranormal front!

*salute*
edit on 15-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Only aired once? In 1995?!

This video must have some great information! Thank you for bringing it to our attention, DarkBlade71.

It says you have to watch on You Tube. No problem. I watched the first 7 min. but I will have to continue later.
So far, so good!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by chaosgirl

You took on quite an endeavor, Chaosgirl! I'm happy you enjoyed the thread enough to join.

Welcome to ATS, and my thread! Hopefully, there will be many more experiences being shared here.

This thread will be discussed on the new "Out of the Box" radio show next week on Monday night. I don't know yet whose posts they will be talking about, but it should be interesting!!

And the week following, on the 25th, they will be doing a live interview (recorded) with Alfred2012. He posted here about all his ET/spiritual contacts, if you remember.

Sit back, read, and enjoy!

That's great, Sled!! Thank you for letting us know. I'll mark this on my calendar!
This should be a great show!

I would like to say "Welcome" to all the new members that have shared in this thread since my last post. I'm just a lurker, and I love reading all the experiences you guys have. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Well that sux. Worth a look on youtube though.
It was well put together.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure; Personally I'd say I have but I've encountered the problem of how to verify personal experiences when you are the only one to have experienced them. I've found some verification through a secondary source but the results are still open to interpretation. How do you verify it's a genuine paranormal experience when you only have your own account to go on vs. possibly the experiences being the result of your mind breaking? I'll post the experiences in a new topic as soon as I am able to make a topic. (The whole reason I made an account.)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Strayed

Welcome to ATS, Strayed.

It will be easier to get help determining if you experienced something paranormal once you post your experience.
If someone else has gone through the same thing, it can bring satisfaction in knowing your mind isn't "breaking".

I look forward to reading your experience.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join