It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

That's wild, DB!!

Seems like everything else is happening that you dreamed, so... Keep your eyes open for any vandalism.

Do you have security cameras around the area?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, we do inside the building. Not outside though. I have to stay up late tonight and watch the parking lots just to make sure they do not come back.(often times it happens more than once I guess)
Kind of make my presence known so to speak so that if they do come back, they know we are watching.

I didn't feel so bad once I found out this happened all over the town I am in, but still, MY parking lots!
Makes me mad.........

So into guard dog mode I go...again.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Whoever is causing the lights to flash in the bathroom is getting just a tad bit too brave.

While taking my shower tonight, the light flickered as I was applying the shampoo to my hair, so I had to close my eyes to avoid getting it in them. While my eyes were closed the inner shower curtain blows way in on me and touches my body! That can't happen because I have an outer curtain that keeps the drafts from blowing the inner plastic curtain in. At least, it has never happened before.

I said very calmly, "Don't touch me."
The curtain went back to normal and the light didn't flash again.

I don't want to sound too angry because I don't know who this is. It could be my dad, or grandmother, or some friend I've lost, or even my spirit guide.

Or... it could be a reptilian coming to let me know he is upset that I'm telling people how deceptive they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Maybe putting up cameras outside should be something for the owner to consider. Times are only going to get worse with this type of activity.

Have a good night. Maybe you'll see a UFO while looking outside.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Now a UFO would be cool!

Been a while since I have seen one

Almost forgot to say that I would freak out if I had something in my bathroom messing with me like that. The things I experience often do not respond at all to me. When Roses was having troubles with things messing with her at bed time, they did seem to listen to me when I said to stop, but other than that, they generally don't seem to respond.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

I was gonna say that I had ANOTHER kind of weird premonition through a dream last night, but got side tracked. I had a nightmare, but part of it was people letting their animals loose in the hallways of the apartment building and then today someone let a puppy loose in the hallway in the other building.

Weird, DarkBlade! About a year and a half ago I had a dream about a huge wave of water nearing the east coast (I posted it somewhere on here), and in that dream a nearby zoo had turned all of their animals loose. I was running around trying to get people to listen so I could save a few more, and they ignored me.

A charging hippo was running toward me so I froze... some idiots nearby started pointing and laughing, and it turned away from me to attack them. I felt bad, but they wouldn't listen and didn't take it seriously. At that point I ran to get whatever I could carry of my life, stuff it into a backpack, and pray I would outrun the wave approaching us very fast (the wave was estimated at hundreds of feet high).

I remember having to leave my beloved cat, Buddy, because he went into hiding just as the wave was visible about a mile off shore. I live nowhere near the coast, but for some reason the place I work was right on the beach. I yelled that I loved him, and I would never forget him as I was running down the stairwell (I lived on the fifth floor of the building I work in in the dream). I was crying so hard I couldn't hardly see to run. Then I woke up.

Wonder what the animals being turned loose represents? Fear of not being able to care for them when a disaster is coming? Letting them go in order for them to find a place to survive the coming catastrophe?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That was a part of what happened with the puppy. It was set free in the hallway because someone I think didn't want to take care of it. They couldn't handle the responsibility. (No one ever did try to find it)

In the dream, the animals were set free in the hallways by the people who were robbing and vandalizing the apartment complex.

Then comes the cars all being broken into last night....

The entire dream had more details.

Radioing the office and them refusing to help while all of this was going on, and they informed me that there was dog crap on the third floor instead of helping me in the emergency, and then my own door being broken into and that is when my wife woke me up because I was flinching and twitching in my sleep and coated in sweat.

There was a lot of violence in the dream. I had to fight these people a couple of times, and it was like punching and hitting through water, and had little effect...the dream itself was filled with a lot of frustration and in the end fear, as the guys coming through my door even came through the side that was hinged because it was easier to break down that way than the side that had the dead bolt locked. (which I almost did not lock in time before they got to my door.)

The guy even was talking to me as he broke through and squeezed in the doorway saying "See! This is how you break a door, just like I am going to do to you. I was just about to kick the door as he was squeezing through when my wife woke me up..and I am glad she did. It was an awful dream.

This seems so far to be a strange premonition dream.

I just hope that no more of it comes true.

It was a mix of premonition and frustration over my job

(the construction crew that is destroying our buildings and not getting it fixed like they should, it has been non stop mess up after mess up with them, but then, that's what happens with haunted buildings lol)

As to your dream, your compassion for animals is coming thru. Your own cat and then the zoo.

Suggests you worry about mistreated animals, and are an animal lover.

edit on 7-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Wow, sounds like that dream was a real ugly one. It's been a while since I had one like that, but they can just stay away. Had a couple that ended with me sitting straight up in bed, sweating, teeth clenched and screaming through them, and my eyes wide open. Kinda sounds like the night terrors kids have sometimes.

The thing that hit me most about the dream was the fact that at some point, I had to decide to turn my back on the people I was trying to save and let them go. I knew they wouldn't make it, but I also knew I had to leave them behind and let them die if I was going to make it. Somewhere in my mind I knew that I needed to survive, because most were going to die.

I had to let Buddy go because I knew I had to be a part of whatever future the remaining few people would face. My purpose was to help people cope and survive, so I chose to step into the role and give up my own wants and desires. I remember grabbing two or three pictures of me and my parents, a pair of boots (besides the tennis shoes I had on), two or three outfits, a light jacket and a heavy coat. I stuffed bottles of water in there and some crackers and took off. Oh yeah, I think I grabbed a pillow on the way out... LOL!

There wasn't any time for thinking, or choosing, or planning. It was over, and that was a mournfully sick feeling. I think that was the main feeling I had in this dream. Knowing so many people were going to die, but I had done all I could do personally to save a few, and nobody listened. They made fun of me.

It's almost like when you share your feelings about your spiritual or paranormal experiences. People just don't want to hear; they'd rather think about where to go party this weekend, or what's on sale at the department store. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Once you learn something you can't unlearn it, and most just don't want to step outside of their comfort zones to consider another facet of reality.

I had another dream with the same feelings before, where something was crashing into the earth and shattering a "cover" over the planet. Blue sparks shot out from the impact site, and a great wind came rushing at me. I didn't have time to go back inside to be with my parents when it hit, so I crouched down at the corner of our house and prepared for the very real probablity I was about to die. I regretted not being able to warn them, or be with them, as they were both elderly.

I hope neither of these dreams are premonitions, but if a major disaster were to hit here, I'm afraid the first dream is how a great many people would react. Look at how the people expecting a global change on 12/21/2012 were treated. I did feel a huge shift in possibilities, and actually felt excited about the future. A lot of people felt nothing, and from the way it sounded, some were even disappointed the world didn't end.

Most of the critics leaped onto the "let's make fun of the preppers" bandwagon, and I still hear it now, almost a year later. That just shows me the majority of people who have no idea of the developing patterns of weather, human nature and things "out there" will ignore everything to their own peril, like in my first dream. It will have to literally bite them in their netherparts to get their attention, and by then it will be too late. The stockpiles of water and food some people put away will be handy for any disaster, natural or man-made.

Doesn't matter if it's an alien invasion, supervolcano eruption, massive tsunami heading for the east coast, or a hurricane a'coming. There's always going to be someone who will ignore all advice in favor of their own stubbornness.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

There you are! I was wondering if you were ever going to post here again.

Thanks for your posts.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I hope these are not premonitions as well.

Almost sounds like you are internally working out feelings while you sleep about things you might some day face so that when and if something does happen you will know how to react quicker so that you do survive. Sled is a much more able dream interpreter than I am, but I hate those kind of dreams. I used to have nuclear war dreams like that, and found it was my own fears working themselves out and playing what if scenarios in my head.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by ctophil

When you have time, I would love to hear your opinion on the underworld city of Agartha, and the beings that reside there.

I would also like your input on this transcript by an Orion Alien named Sigilda:
wolfmagick.com...

I'm off to work now.

Hope everyone has a great night/day.

edit on 11/6/2013 by sled735 because: add question

Agartha is more like a very large nation than a city. For those of you who have doubts, inside of the Earth, there is a nation called Agartha. It contains nearly 200 cities. The Capital of this nation is Shamballa. It has a Sun that gives light just like our Sun, except not as a big and bright. It is a beautiful and wondrous world--a Paradise is a better word for it. Unlike the surface, Agartha's plants, trees, rocks, and animals are higher in consciousness than here. Some of them appear to be made out of Crystal, but yet everything is alive. They all talk to you, even the oceans. Yes, they literally talk to you. Not only that, nature sings to you when you walk through the forest. It's like an enchanting song that resonates to your individual heart. Everything in Agartha talks to you with love and brings your consciousness to a higher level by just being there. It does exist in the 3rd dimension (Physical), but nothing there will show you its splendor unless your heart is at the right place, or you can see the 5th dimension (Spiritual).

The technology there is highly advanced compared to the surface. I would say about a few thousand years ahead of us. They do have cars and trains. But none of them ever touch the ground. They all hover inches above the ground and travel incredible speeds. The energy source is abundant there. So they don't rely on old-fashioned, coal-fired or nuclear power plants. They use Crystals and a type of Electromagnetism to create a little sun that last thousands of years until time to create another one.

There are millions of people living in Agartha, consisting of descendants from the ancient Lemurians and Atlanteans. The destruction of the planet at the time of Atlantis required the people to go into the Inner Earth. So the survivors ended up in Agartha. Their average height is 15 feet due to its light gravity (half of the surface) and natural, vegetarian food that they grow. Yes, they don't eat meat. In fact, not even the animals eat meat. There are regular humans too. Those who have ascended their consciousness to a high level can live in Agartha. The Capital is glorious with an incredible Golden Palace, which is home to Earth's Lord of the World for the past 2 billion years--Sanat Kumara. He has been replaced recently by Buddha Guatama. The people's general appearance have blonde, silvery hair with blue eyes. The reason for this is because people in the 5th Dimension are ascended. With so much Light from God, this is what you will look like. Although, there are still people there with dark colored skin, only 7 feet tall (the shortest people there), and dark hair due to their lower consciousness but can still exist there. They are comparable to 4th dimensional beings. The Masters there can live without eating nor sleeping. But regular folks eat less and sleep less than we do. There are no disease and sickness in this wonderful nation.

Not everybody in Agartha are 100% ascended yet, so they do die but live anywhere from a few hundred years to a couple of thousand. However, their consciousness is high enough to communicate via telepathy easily with not only other people but with every living thing as well, including rocks to trees. Those who are ascended, they can teleport from the 5th dimension and back (3rd) into the physical body at will without relying on technology to travel. Although, they can merge their consciousness into machines if necessary.

Well, that is a brief glimpse into the beautiful world of Agartha. I have met some of the people there in my OBE travels. I was so enthralled by how tall these beings are. I was standing below their knees. But they are very wonderful people. Their houses look like mountains to me. The flowers even bloomed in the middle of snowy weather. Yes, there is weather down there. They have their own ecosystem. But the temperature always felt around 70 - 80 degrees compared to here, no matter the weather. Everybody on the surface of the Earth need to learn from Agarthians by being ONE with the planet and show unconditional love where ever we go.

....To Be Continued
edit on 11/8/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

....Continued from the previous post

As for the transcript that you sent me, what they were talking about there is the increase in light energy that the Heavenly beings are sending us in this time period in order for what you call Star Seeds to reach ascension quicker and easier than in the past. It is not for everybody. The majority of folks on Earth will not feel anything different. You see, there are 4 main types of humans in embodiment on this planet for the past billion years. Although, people don't realize it.

1. The Fallen - Some of these are the Elitists who are trying to control the world. It's a smaller group who are in the flesh but think they can build a better world than God. They are rebellious and want to destroy regular humans who don't see it their way. They live on Earth but no longer have the God Spark in their hearts. So they live to conquer and destroy, only seeing the negative aspect in life. They can be called the "Living Dead." Some of these folks used to be Angels and Guardians. But now are living in the flesh due to their fallen consciousness. Not all of these people are Elitists, but can be regular humans who have fallen from their Heavenly abode.

2. New Souls - This is the vast majority of people on Earth today. They are newly created humans who don't have much of a history, but have great potential to ascend back to Heaven like the rest of us. They came here to become future Co-Creators. We were all meant to be Co-Creators. New Souls can only ascend to the 4th Dimension at least until Sphere Ascension happens on Earth.

3. Star Seeds - A Star Seed is simply a person who already ascended in a distant past. He or she never fell from higher consciousness, but chose to descend into a human body in a "rescue mission." Their job is to regain past memories and work individually to reach Enlightenment and then Ascension back home. They had to "start from scratch" just like everybody else. But by being here in the physical, they can help the New Souls and some of the Fallen to regain higher God consciousness.

4. Avatars - The Avatars are similar to Star Seeds but grow in Enlightenment much faster (in a few lifetimes instead of 40-50). Some of them know who they are a few years after birth and have fantastic powers. Some of the well-known Avatars are Jesus, Guatama, Hermes, Toth, Ra-Ta, and Krishna. They came here to change or eradicate false political or religious systems, as well as revolutionize the current paradigms of society in general.

Again, I want to emphasize that the Earth will remain the same in our 3rd Dimensional reality for the foreseeable future. For Star Seeds, their minds and bodies are changing dramatically; however, since our Father in Heaven want us to come back home right now...it is time. Some of us are taking the Spiritual Path way too slow. So the Heavenly Beings are sending us great light up to the capabilities of our human bodies at this point. But as our bodies get used to it, more light will be sent down, only if our consciousness will allow it. This allows us to ascend quicker than in times past. But it is still an individual experience, not a worldwide one. Some of the "good aliens" as you call them will show themselves to people who are high in consciousness, not just to anybody. Because they also want us to come back home as well.

So I advise anybody who feel that they are Star Seed is to get into gear and receive this great light from Heaven this year and for the coming years. It is a wonderful time to follow the Spiritual Path and to be alive on Earth. Take this gift and use it wisely.

Will the 4th Dimension "disappear" as discussed in the transcript? It is in the works. But you will NOT see it in your lifetime. I talked about Sphere Ascension in some posts I made 2 weeks ago in this thread. This is what the Heavenly Beings are talking about. But you see, the way they perceive time is very different than we do on Earth. To make a long story short, when Sphere Ascension happens a billion years or so from now, the Earth will only exist in 5th Dimensional reality. The 3rd will only be a hologram for those who are left behind in the 8th Sphere. We are currently in the 7th Sphere, and the Earth will shift into the 6th Sphere when it happens. So in the distant future, people will live in a Paradise of the 5th and will not die until they reach full ascension. There will no longer be a transitional 4th Dimension where you contemplate reincarnation or gain higher spiritual training until ascension. You just stay in the 5th until you ascend to the higher areas of the dimension.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for that awesome reply!!!

Do you mind if I copy and paste this to my thread on this topic? Or, you can, if you wish.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks sled735 for linking this thread on the other one. Hadn't read this one and it looks like lots of pages of fascinating reading!

Most of my experiences have been in dream/sleeping states, most frequently in the transition states. I've always been told to listen to my dreams. Though, I think they may not be technically dreams but interactions with spirits or beings.

I used to have dreams about an invisible evil energy swirling in the room looking for me. I knew that it would find me if I got scared. I knew it would consume me if it found me. I knew that fear attracts and invites it. I don't think it was a sentient dark energy but a mindless kind that just reacts and interacts with fear specifically. As long as I remained calm and unafraid it would not see me.

There has been a spirit trying to mess me with me lately. I dreamt of man at my door asking to come in. He appeared dead like and had no eyes. I calmly told him that I'm sorry I could not let him because I did not know who he was. I've had similar dreams in the past where something asked to come in and I knew to say no and close the door.

Then last night it tricked me. I thought I was dreaming about a cute guy I know and we ended up lying down together. No sex, just embracing while he slept. But then as I started to wake or lucid dream, I was wondering if someone was really there. I kept squeezing his arm and touching his leg to make sure this was real. I really felt a weight on my body and saw it as I lied in bed but I could no longer see his face. There was no emotion or temperature, no sense of connection or intimacy, and he didn't try anything. I knew I didnt want this anymore and I finally woke up and the weight was gone. I felt very tired even though I had a lot of sleep. Maybe a vampire type.

I find that I have these strange dreams or out right bad dreams when I sleep on my back. I will wake up on my back after bad dream. There is a Tibetan Buddhist instruction not to sleep on your back because you are vulnerable to spirits. It's best to sleep in the posture of the Buddha when he died. I can't sleep on one side night after night but I have found that although sleeping on my back is most comfortable, it is usually when I have bad visions/dreams.

If I sense something in waking states, such as noises, smells, temperature changes, etc. I don't engage them nor do I fear them. I chalk it up to clairaudience or clairsentience and always have compassion for spirits or myself who might be manifesting the spirit as a teaching. Fear and anger or even just curiosity invite something we may not understand and which could be a distraction or sabotage for our path, IMHO. Personally, I simply do not presume to know how to handle such things. Best left for the pros! So I calmly and indifferently close the door the smudge my house!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
someoneinnyc

Thanks sled735 for linking this thread on the other one. Hadn't read this one and it looks like lots of pages of fascinating reading!

Welcome! And, yes, the stories contained in this thread are some of the best you'll read anywhere. I hope you enjoy many hours here.

Most of my experiences have been in dream/sleeping states, most frequently in the transition states. I've always been told to listen to my dreams. Though, I think they may not be technically dreams but interactions with spirits or beings.

Judging from what you experienced, I would say you are correct. It is easy to interact with spirits, or beings on other realms during this stage.

I used to have dreams about an invisible evil energy swirling in the room looking for me. I knew that it would find me if I got scared. I knew it would consume me if it found me. I knew that fear attracts and invites it. I don't think it was a sentient dark energy but a mindless kind that just reacts and interacts with fear specifically. As long as I remained calm and unafraid it would not see me.

I'm glad you realize that fear is what the evil ones feed on, and you were able to keep it under control. :O

There has been a spirit trying to mess me with me lately. I dreamt of man at my door asking to come in. He appeared dead like and had no eyes. I calmly told him that I'm sorry I could not let him because I did not know who he was. I've had similar dreams in the past where something asked to come in and I knew to say no and close the door.

Then last night it tricked me. I thought I was dreaming about a cute guy I know and we ended up lying down together. No sex, just embracing while he slept. But then as I started to wake or lucid dream, I was wondering if someone was really there. I kept squeezing his arm and touching his leg to make sure this was real. I really felt a weight on my body and saw it as I lied in bed but I could no longer see his face. There was no emotion or temperature, no sense of connection or intimacy, and he didn't try anything. I knew I didnt want this anymore and I finally woke up and the weight was gone. I felt very tired even though I had a lot of sleep. Maybe a vampire type.

Oops, you opened the door!! Sounds like it could be a vampire type, or an Incubus!! That would freak me out!! :O

I find that I have these strange dreams or out right bad dreams when I sleep on my back. I will wake up on my back after bad dream. There is a Tibetan Buddhist instruction not to sleep on your back because you are vulnerable to spirits. It's best to sleep in the posture of the Buddha when he died. I can't sleep on one side night after night but I have found that although sleeping on my back is most comfortable, it is usually when I have bad visions/dreams.

I've read that people experience sleep paralysis more often when lying on their back also.
Has something to do with how the brain is aligned when on one's back, if I remember correctly.

If I sense something in waking states, such as noises, smells, temperature changes, etc. I don't engage them nor do I fear them. I chalk it up to clairaudience or clairsentience and always have compassion for spirits or myself who might be manifesting the spirit as a teaching. Fear and anger or even just curiosity invite something we may not understand and which could be a distraction or sabotage for our path, IMHO. Personally, I simply do not presume to know how to handle such things. Best left for the pros! So I calmly and indifferently close the door the smudge my house!

DO NOT ENGAGE... advice I need to remember. LOL I've had "something" trying to get my attention for several months. It flickers the bathroom lights every time I go in there to get ready for work. Doesn't happen to anyone else in my household; so after all this time, I figured if it was a bulb about to blow it would have happened before now.
A couple of nights ago it got brave and touched me. I told it very calmly, "Don't touch me." The light stopped flickering, and it went away.
If it keeps getting braver, I may have to bring out the smudge stick myself.

Thanks for stopping in and sharing your experiences with us. Enjoy the thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
137 flags!! Yea! Thanks to whomever gave me another flag! My three lucky numbers, 1-3-7.

Now let's see if this affects the thread at all.

(I hope it doesn't die now. LOL)

I've been watching my scary shows tonight that I record through the week. Kept seeing my shadow friend in the kitchen. As long as he leaves the food alone, we're good.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the feedback. I sleep with protective stones on either side of my pillow but need to keep them clean. I had been away for a couple weeks... when the cats away... I smudged and it helped a lot but need to be diligent.

Good luck discouraging your bathroom spirit. I'm sure you ask your protector to help out. I usually use a couple of mantras while smudging. I've read that you are supposed to leave a window cracked in the room you are smudging so the spirits leave out the window, then close it when you are done? Not sure if that is true.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I had a similar experience to that...while driving home one night I heard a voice say "slow down, there's probably deer in the road ahead." So I slowed down and as I rounded the corner there was indeed a doe in the road.

But to answer your original post...I've had some odd things happen in my life. Only 1 UFO sighting, a light orb between the size of a softball and a basketball passed over me and a friend. We didn't talk about it afterwards, except to say "what the **** was that?"

There's other little experiences but nothing spectacular.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Yes, I always call on ArcAngel Michael when I feel threatened. I feel a very close connection with him for some reason. He is there in a split second, and the evil is gone in a hurry. LOL

I haven't felt anything malevolent from this spirit/entity ... yet. I feel it's someone trying to get a message to me, but I'm not psychic enough to know who it is, or "get" the message.

I've read the window needs to be open, but I've seen shows on t.v. that don't open anything when getting rid of spirits. So, I'm not sure anymore which way it should be.
Seems to me if you open a window, it gives the spirit free reign to go bother someone else in the neighborhood.
But if you keep them closed, it has to go to the dimension where it should be... no place else to go. These are just my thoughts, and I'm just waking up waiting on my coffee, so...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

Isn't it a good feeling knowing we have "help" protecting us from danger "around the corners"? It's a strange feeling when you realize that voice in your head was real, and not your imagination, too.

That was a pretty big orb. What color was it?

I'm wondering if this could be one of those aliens that appear as energy form only?

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Welcome to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join