It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Actually, what I've learned from them is a bit of how the grey "Zetas" relate with the reptilian beings. I think it may be some type of symbiotic relationship! The greys are really interested in studying human sexuality. The greys gain knowledge about us about something which was lost to them a long time ago-emotional attraction/repulsion,gender roles, social boundaries in sexuality, while the reptilians feed off our emotional sexual energy. They both gain from the study of our emotional, physical, & psychic processes.

The greys are nearly like us, but separated from their emotional reality completely, to the point where it effects their physical being directly, & indirectly from their environment for a very very long time,almost a kind of genetic lack, or emotional wasting.They & exist in a kind of one-sided super psychic intelligence, while the reptilians are all pure forms of emotional expression & sensuality- sex, violence, eating. I think that they may need each other. Each has what the other lacks.

The greys really try to understand emotions-they may mimick them in an effort to understand. I feel for them, honestly. I think they suffer, & if they are psychic expressions of ourselves, or both at once ( themselves, AND an expression of our or my needs, they may represent what we, or at least I, need to learn, but they create barriers so that they don't perceive it as such suffering. I sense desperation from them. They really do need us, & they do need someone to be there for them for their explorations- almost in an effort to remember something so unfathomably far back.

But this is only what I have been allowed to see, so it could be a front. Maybe they just want to devour me, or maybe it's a part of me that is desperate for expression, to the point of physical manifestation, or maybe both at once, hence the necessity for our interrelationship.

I don't know. This is just "off the top of my head". Anything involving military intelligence, or technology is always heavily blocked from my awareness. They have shown it to me, but never have they made an effort to explain it, & least of all to give me any (lol!)

One thing they always show me, is the top of a black pyramid. It is a recurring symbol. They also made reference to a war over one side being given very advanced tech. I feel that it may have been long, long ago. Before pre-history. To me, it felt like a very ,very old reference by them.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

Oh dear! The dreaded reptilian!!
I have read up on these creatures from people who have had contact with them. They are very deceiving! They will make you think they are good, and here to help you, but they are lying!!

Please don't trust what they tell you. And their little grey robots aren't to be trusted either. They will "win you over" then show their "true colors".

I have some very good videos of people who know them well. They discovered what their true agenda was before it was too late by catching them in lies, thank goodness.
If you would like to see the videos, let me know and I'll post them here.

As for the poltergeist, I've heard many psychic/mediums say that it is the strong emotions people hold inside that give power to these things to manifest. They're bad... very bad!!
People need to learn to release those "bottled up" emotions in a healthy way, or this is what happens.

Thank you for sharing that, and, yes, we definitely want to hear more! Spill it!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

Did you have a comment to make about supermarket2012's post, GreenIrish? If so, it didn't come across.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi everyone

I wanted to share a bit if thats ok. Its kind of a question, maybe, and kind of a way to get it off my chest.

Since I was young I have always had a presence with me, one that has helped me on more occasions then I count. I called it my instinct. I never doubted or questioned it, as I wasnt aware that when you decided or lose your ability to follow your intuition you can become lost.

After about the age or 15, I lost my intuition/instinct, doubted it, and no longer had protection from those that wanted to do me harm. I always knew about good and bad spirits, I was raised to realize them to be very real, and I took that seriously, but after not listening to my gut, I couldnt get it back again.

Now that I am older, I know very well that its back, and now that I am way more open minded than before, I know that the abilities that I had before can grow 10 fold now, as it seems that that part of me has been trying to creep back, but in full force, and I cant seem to handle it all at once.

I have insomnia, and have to sleep with the television on, or I think or run scenarios, thoughts, and of course the dreaded replay of mistakes for days. Since I have been more active in the ATS community, and the overwhelming support from not just this thread, but members that truly care, I am less secluded in that respect. I know that when someone can feel that way that what was closed can open, and I had the weirdest thing happen yesterday.

My ex was here, and we barely talk, he slept in the living room and I felt compelled (like I HAD too) to make him breakfast/lunch (I have weird hours), I made him eggs, with cheese and sausages, on bread, sat beside him, gave him the plate, put my hand on his leg, and all of a sudden I actually felt like I had deja vue.

But when Ive had it before, I can never really place the scenario, just that I recognized it. I put my head down, and said holy s--- did we do this before, he looks at me and takes a bite of food, and says no! I sat for about 2 more minutes and remembered what I had told him when this happened again, apparently I made the exact same meal, I was wearing the same clothes, I mean the smell was identical, everything, and I remembered every single facet of it, down to the side his head was going to turn when I told him what I did the "last" time.

So I dont know at this point, I need and want that intuition back, but I am not really sure how to deal with it in small doses. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for reading, NRE.

Ok I read what I wrote and it doesnt seem that weird with the deja vue, except that the last time that happened I broke up with him, and he has been slowly been trying to come back, and I think that my intuition was trying to warn me again, if I was stupid enough to take him back.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Deja vue has been discussed in great detail several times on this thread.
It's a very strange feeling when it happens.

There are three different explanations for what deja vue can be:

1. The memory of some action, place, person, or thing from a past life. Like when you recognize someone, or some place, but know that you have never met this person, or visited this place before. Or...

2. A memory from the life-path chart we made for our self before we were born.
It is said that our guides will allow us to recall these memories from our chart to give us a "clue" that we are on
course with the path we designed. Or...

3. A memory of a future event we have seen during our astral travels while we sleep. When the event happens, it
is recalled by us as a "memory", even though it had not actually happened in our reality yet.

I really don't know why you recalled breaking up in the "memory" of this. Maybe your guides showed you two different outcomes, and you chose the one where you didn't break up? Just a thought.

But...

If your intuition, which is your "higher self", is telling you that getting back with him would be a mistake, then I would definitely listen! You will regret it if you turn your back to that "little voice" inside your head.

I had to learn the hard way when I ignored my "gut feelings".
Sometimes we want to think with our head, and what we "want", but our higher self will always warn us of impending danger. We just need to learn to listen, and "act" on it.

Anyone else have anything to add?

edit on 11/6/2013 by sled735 because: reformat

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

sled735

1. The memory of some action, place, person, or thing from a past life. Like when you recognize someone, or some place, but know that you have never met this person, or visited this place before. Or...

It is said that our guides will allow us to recall these memories from our chart to give us a "clue" that we are on

3. A memory of a future event we have seen during our astral travels while we sleep. When the event happens, it
is recalled by us as a "memory", even though it had not actually happened in our reality yet.

I really don't know why you recalled breaking up in the "memory" of this. Maybe your guides showed you two different outcomes, and you chose the one where you didn't break up? Just a thought.

But...

If your intuition, which is your "higher self", is telling you that getting back with him would be a mistake, then I would definitely listen! You will regret it if you turn your back to that "little voice" inside your head.

Sometimes we want to think with our head, and what we "want", but our higher self will always warn us of impending danger. We just need to learn to listen, and "act" on it.

YES!
I have noticed throughout my life that if I stray from the correct path life becomes very confusing!
If I don't listen to that 'warning' voice, it becomes fainter-& if I continue on MY chosen path, the 'voice' becomes too faint to hear.
The 'force' seems to walk with me, & work with me ONLY if I'm willing to listen.
If I insist on taking the reins to do what I want, it steps back & lets me do my thing.
Never, never doubt that little voice! It will keep you on the road you need to walk, & save you a lot of misfortune.

Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Thanks, I am beginning to see that, its a process though, its weird knowing the difference between right and wrong, and then waiting for a "sign" to make sure, well I like it that way anyway.

I have from here on in re-invited that change to make sure that I recognize that my hardships, or confusion on decisions, isnt because I am not being guided, its because Im not listening. (little secret, I am realllllyy hardheaded
)

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Very interesting post! I have to admire the bravery of people who have interacted with alien beings!

I have noticed a recurring theme; the greys present as benevolent, while the reptiles are just plain evil! Seems to be a yin/yang thing going on.
If they are the evolved 'us' , visiting from the future ( as some have postulated), then does our inner yin/yang split into two separate beings?
Nah; that doesn't make sense. It might, if the greys didn't have a reputation for being so deceptive.
I think I need some help with this train of thought...anybody?

Ms. Nugget

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

NoRegretsEver
reply to post by nugget1

Thanks, I am beginning to see that, its a process though, its weird knowing the difference between right and wrong, and then waiting for a "sign" to make sure, well I like it that way anyway.

I have from here on in re-invited that change to make sure that I recognize that my hardships, or confusion on decisions, isnt because I am not being guided, its because Im not listening. (little secret, I am realllllyy hardheaded
)

Peace, NRE.

Me too! Seems I ALWAYS have to learn the hard way!
At least it's a lesson you don't forget, and it makes trusting your guiding spirit so much easier as time goes on!
Ms. Nugget

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

sled735

But...

Your "deja vu" memory can come from the past, present, and future. I have said before that time all happens at the same time via different dimensions. Think time as the different rooms in your house. It is horizontal not vertical. This also applies to dimensions. You see, here in the 3rd dimension, two months has past by; but in the 4th dimension, it has been about 6,000 years, while in the 5th, it has been 60,000 Earth years. Going back to the rooms analogy, you have small rooms and big rooms, each can contain different amount of matter. There is no time in the higher dimensions, but a comparison can help you think easier in your linear thinking. You exist in all dimensions at the same time as well. You have different bodies and minds in order to co-exist simultaneously. To give you names to go by, you have the physical, emotional, mental, identity, spiritual, monadic, and logoic minds/bodies, each corresponding to higher and higher planes and dimensions. We call this as your past, present, and future selves. This is why when you reincarnate, you can incarnate into any time period of your choosing in order to learn the lesson that you desire.

This is why your Higher Self can also be called your Future Self or Fully Perfected Self who has learn from all your incarnated lives in the 3rd dimension. Your Higher Self is your Father aspect. Because it is YOU creating a miniature self (Mother aspect) to learn and experience a lower density world.

Do not ignore your intuition or gut feeling. As I said before, your intuition is the Higher Mind from your Father (Higher Self). Your intellect is from your Ego or Lower Mind. This is why doctors and scientists only think with their intellect; therefore they never go beyond physical thinking. Your Higher Mind is spiritual and can see the big picture of the universe. It transcends time and space. This is why sometimes you can perceive past, present, and future memories.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Has anyone ever suggested that reptilians are just the spirits of dinosaurs that died millions of years ago scaring the crap out of people?

It is kind of a running thought/theory I have been pondering lately. After having a couple of "demonic" encounters,which kind of seems reptilian on some level.....the thought process I picked up on is one that I can see a carnivorous dinosaur having. eat, chase prey,no thought of compassion, just eat,kill,destroy for consumption....

Animals have spirits that continue on, and I often lately have pondered the thought that perhaps some of these "demonic" encounters people have could very well be running into dino spirits....

Just a crazy thought I have been pondering. They feed off of fear, and enjoy the cruelty because that is how they were in life.

Taking a kind of scientific look at the world, and then looking at spirit encounters and my understanding of everything having a spirit within it, all animals that become aware of themselves on some level I think could very well wander around after death doing just like they did in life.... Is this a totally crazy thought???

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your input, Ctophil. You haven't posted lately. I thought you may have left us, but I had a "feeling" you were still lurking around out there!

Good to see you again.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

My thoughts on the reptilians are that they were the ones on earth that tempted Eve to eat the apple. They walked upright, but after this God punished them by taking away their legs, saying they would crawl on their belly for the rest of their days on earth.
So, today they are the snake. But in the underworld realm they appear as their true self... the reptilian alien.

The snake is a symbol you see on a lot of mythical/spiritual paintings and drawings. So, every time I see a snake, or anything in a coiled position in symbolism it makes me take a step back and ask myself if this it something we are supposed to stay away from?

But, as all of you know, I was brainwashed in church growing up. I know the stories in the Bible are parables to represent other things, and man has distorted the message and passed it down as truth.

So... this leaves me confused at times, and I have to dig deep in researching topics before I can come to a final conclusion.

Your theory could be just as true as mine... who knows?!

edit on 11/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

nugget1

Very interesting post! I have to admire the bravery of people who have interacted with alien beings!

I have noticed a recurring theme; the greys present as benevolent, while the reptiles are just plain evil! Seems to be a yin/yang thing going on.
If they are the evolved 'us' , visiting from the future ( as some have postulated), then does our inner yin/yang split into two separate beings?
Nah; that doesn't make sense. It might, if the greys didn't have a reputation for being so deceptive.
I think I need some help with this train of thought...anybody?

Ms. Nugget

As long as you are living in the lower dimensions (3rd and 4th), you are always going to see duality via separation. This duality that you see are opposite polarities (i.e. good vs evil, left and right, hot and cold, dark and light). The greys and reptile beings are not evolved us. You see them function using the Egoistic (lower) mind, and they only see through separation. When I say separation, I mean being separate from God (although separation is only an illusion, you are never truly separate from God). So it seems like they are polar opposites. It's the same as people see themselves as either being good or evil. Because everybody in the 3rd and 4th dimensions mostly function using their Lower Mind. The very fact they live in the lower area of the Astral (Emotional) Plane, they are not functioning with their Higher Mind. They did come from a higher plane once upon a time but have fallen since then. That is why they think they are evolved or superior to us. We live in the physical plane. So anybody who is in a higher plane like the Astral has "superior" powers.

The Yin/Yang symbol from the East actually is a different version of duality from the Spiritual Realm or Heaven. Let's take a look at it below.

Notice that the Yin (dark) and Yang (light) are opposites yet they are inside of its own circle. This means that though they are depicted as symbols of duality, they are One. They are two but are not separate. They complement each other to achieve fullness in creation. In Heaven, duality means ONENESS. Here on Earth, duality means separation. The most important aspect of our spiritual training is to meditate until we achieve this ONENESS, using our Higher Mind (intuition, Spirit) instead of the Lower Mind (intellect, Ego).

Notice also in the symbol that the Yin (dark) descends while Yang (light) rises. When your mind goes into dark vibration, meaning thoughts of death, you are using the Yin. When your mind goes into light vibration, meaning thoughts of life, you are using Yang. In the Spiritual Realm, darkness simply means the absence of light or lack of light. But here on Earth, we think darkness as something "evil." We think darkness is the opposite of light, or the opposite of good. So in order to think beyond the thoughts of duality (separation), we must think like God and think as Oneness.
edit on 11/6/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think that the reptilian connection with us has to do with our most original and primal nature, we are all of the original and why we have a "reptilian" brain that is the oldest part of our brains, and one that no one likes to discuss or acknowledge.

The reptilian brain is the most ancient of the brains. It has two hemispheres, just like the neocortex, and it may be that they relate functionally to the left and right hemispheres of the neocortex. The reptilian brain consists of the upper part of the spinal cord and the basal ganglia, the diencephalon, and parts of the midbrain - all of which sits atop the spinal column like a knob in the middle of our heads.

It is thought to represent a fundamental core of the nervous system and derives from a form of mammal-like reptile that once ranged widely over the world but disappeared during the Triassic period having provided the evolutionary link between dinosaurs and mammals. All modern mammals have this reptilian complex, including humans.

At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain. These have been denoted as isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive.

Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in:

obsessive-compulsive behavior

personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts

slavish conformance to old ways of doing things

ceremonial re-enactments

obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters

responding to partial representations (coloration, "strangeness," etc.), whether alive or inanimate

and all manner of deception

Now think of all of the above, and the history of superstition, human erratic behavior and the paranormal.

Peace, NRE.

I tend to lean on the spiritual path that acknowledges all of these traits, there are many newer paths that ignore or claim that only the "righteous" do not have this, this is FALSE. This is us all, always has been. Most older scriptures and worldwide religions know and have beings/gods that have all or some of these.

Those that follow beings/gods/prophets that claim to have none, IMHO are false, and disconnect you, from you.
The serpent in the story of Adam and Eve is this part of the brain, which in almost all certainty was human/demigod that was here for either self gratification, or to share knowledge of our true self.

I tend to lean to the true self aspect though

edit on 6-11-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Mine is just a thought and one of probably a thousand theories I have running through my head..lol

I hold no knowledge other than the few times I have encountered something "evil" it seemed very reptile like with the exception of the attack I experienced, which seemed much more wolf like than reptile, but when I was a teenager and had my OBE/encounter with something claiming I was it's property, that was reptile like, right down to the scales on it's hand.

And then the painting, which the being coming around the mountain was a demon that was very reptile like.

So just things like that make me wonder sometimes.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

FYI: Just a little help for you to understand how to get the quote boxes to work without adding your text in it:

When you want to quote someone's post, hit the quote button in the box, then delete the quote marks at the beginning and end of the text when it comes up in the reply box, copy and paste the text you what to quote into the " button in the top menu making sure your cursor is where you want it to post in the reply box.

You can erase parts of the post you don't want to add, and only quote the part you are commenting on that way.

If there is more at the bottom of someones post that you wish to comment on, then after highlighting the part you don't want and deleting it, you can then highlight the paragraph and put it in the " box at the top menu and so on and so forth.

Now... is that confusing enough? LOL Most of the time when your reply to someone ends up in the quote box with theirs, just do an edit and delete the very first quote mark in the post and it will be right.

Here is a thread where you can practice with linking and embedding, quoting, etc. : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You mean this?

Watching it now....

*watches*

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes, similar to that, and as you can see this is a video that is used for marketing, and seminars to control, and control it can. and does!

This is the #1 technique learned by the best to control people in mass and has been used for thousands of years. Reptilian is real, we are reptilian and why the snake is frowned upon. If people understood that we are part reptilian in that respect millions would awaken.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting discussions going on here, and wouldn't you know that I have to leave the computer to get ready for work!

Thank you to all who are replying. No time for feedback from me right now, but I appreciate all the feedback from you guys.

Keep it going!

Maybe I'll have time later, or in the morning to post more.

Have a good night.

edit on 11/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join