It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Yep. If this is your "gut feeling", then that's it. Always listen to that higher voice in your head (gut feeling). It's usually always right.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i compared the voices today just to double check and it is the same voice, most of the time with me it takes a while to sink in and figure it out.

i would like to know who these voices are, perhaps if im successful with astral projection i might just get to find out.

once again, thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Strange days around here!
I read several months ago about a theory that the 'veil' would lift, and more people would begin to realize what a multi-dimensional world we live in. I must admit, I didn't give it much credence....until lately.
Since childhood I've been able to hear sounds, and detect scents, that others could not. On some occasions an explanation can be found, i.e. somebody forgetting to cap a tube of lipstick three rooms away, but more often than not it remains a mystery.
For the past 4-6 weeks not only have the scents been making their presence known with a vengeance, but strange sounds have appeared (:lol
with increasing frequency.
Yesterday I went outside and heard what sounded like 100 car horns blaring non-stop in the distance. There aren't that many cars in the whole town!
I have been plagued for weeks now hearing what sounds like a VERY faint radio. I hear music for a spell, then garbled voices like an announcer reading the news. I'm pretty sure it's not the filling in my tooth...

The year before I went to Alaska to live in a very remote town,the folks there watched a TV show that WAS NOT broadcast by the station....and everyone else in Alaska viewed the normally scheduled programming. It made the news, and has been mentioned in paranormal circuits several times.( 1960)
My mind always tries to find the a rational explanation, so I wonder if sounds just bounce around the universe forever, along with emotional energy and even scents, occasionally making their way back to be noticed?
Most all of the aromas I've been noticing are floral, with occasional cooking odors. On one occasion I did smell feces, and immediately banished it from my home.
The escalating frequency is what has me baffled.....it's getting to the point where life is more 'para' than 'normal'.
That's making it even more difficult to rationalize, so maybe I am finally going on 'tilt'.

Anybody else noticing heightened activity of the (para)normal kind?

Ms. Nugget

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Just, please be sure to say a prayer for protection before you do any astral projection. It has been said that evil entities can possess your body while you are out, if you're not protected. Also, you may meet some very scary creatures when you cross over into that realm.
I think some of these beings have a job to try to keep humans from entering that realm, but if you can get past them, you'll be on your way.

The trick is to stay in a loving state of mind, and if you encounter anything scary, try not to show fear... project love to them and they'll disappear, so I've been told by a friend that does it all the time.

edit on 11/5/2013 by sled735 because: add to comment

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

That's really strange about the t.v. show. It would be hard for anyone to explain that one, in my opinion.

Residual energy will be strong, and easily picked up by sensitives if the emotions were strong when it happened.
I suppose they can last forever; I hadn't thought about that.

I also think that planet alignments, lunar cycles, solar flares, etc. have a lot to do with our abilities being stronger at times, and weaker at other times.

I saw a thread that was talking about 4 different comets in the sky now that can be seen with binoculars.

I'm keeping an eye on that thread!!

Thanks for posting. I hope more people will stop by to answer your question too.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmm...interesting thread, although I have yet to read all 200 pages of it.

Paranormal experiences have been happening to me since I was very young, & they have not stopped. I'm nearly 38 now, & I have experienced the following

UFO sightings (nearly twenty, the first being when I was about ten yrs old). OBE & astral projection. Auric sight. Telepathic communication, EVPs while remote viewing non human intelligences, "ghost" sightings, "poltergiest" activity after a sighting, or during remote viewing. Then there was the morphing blob of light in the field while riding my bike at night many years ago, that scared the crap out of me. A grey alien, a taller being w/glowing yellow eyes on separate occations in my bedroom in my apartment. I have evp recordings of some of these experiences. I do not wish to share them though, sorry-makes me very very nervous

Synchronicity that left me with my jaw on the floor.

Triangular "scoop" mark discovered on my back,under 2 layers of clothing & a back support belt, discovered the morning after hurting my back the night before & desperately asking for help from "them" , I was in severe agony. Doctors at the hospital oddly did not say a single word about it. I looked everywhere I was laying- no glass shards, metal bits, nothing obviously the culprit for the mark. It took nearly a year to heal, & took various shapes while healing, including a red diamond shape, round red and purple mark with light white scar tissue in the center, that mysteriously healed & disappeared as well. Massage therapist had never seen anything remotely like it, & joking asked if I had been "abducted by aliens". Boy did I have stories for him! He did not call me crazy though, surprisingly. He has seen things as well.

I have never come forward to MUFON or anything. I have nothing I wish to prove, do not want any attention at all. Even posting here makes me very nervous.

Please be nice- I know full well how crazy it all sounds. If I were someone else, I would think I were crazy as well, but crazy doesn't account for audio recordings, scars, & telepathic experience verifiable by another certain person whom I experienced it with. I don't have any good video cameras though. I have broken security cameras that were given to me, but they're...well...broken

So yeah it's been interesting. There's probably more that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Oh yeah- like the time when me & my brother were very young. He told me that I was asleep, he was awake. We had bunk beds. He saw a tall something with a long nose or snout, come into the room. He said it looked like it had a knife in it's hand, & he thought it was going to kill me. He was in the lower bunk, & I was in the upper. My brother hid under the covers & told it to go away. When he looked again it was gone. Almost like it got caught in the act of doing something to me.

My brother has separated himself from the paranormal, while I have embraced it. I've had no choice, really.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Wow, real interesting about the TV broadcast up in Alaska. Would love to see a thread and some information on that one if you could dig some of that up!

Been more paranormal stuff than usual around here the last week or two, mainly with myself though. Again today, I go into the office and mention something about the fire chief, and shortly there after he shows up and I have to show him around the garage...

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.......

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

Welcome to the thread Peaches!
We love to hear new experiences here from the members.

UFO sightings (nearly twenty, the first being when I was about ten yrs old). OBE & astral projection. Auric sight. Telepathic communication, EVPs while remote viewing non human intelligences, "ghost" sightings, "poltergiest" activity after a sighting, or during remote viewing. Then there was the morphing blob of light in the field while riding my bike at night many years ago, that scared the crap out of me. A grey alien, a taller being w/glowing yellow eyes on separate occations in my bedroom in my apartment. I have evp recordings of some of these experiences.

That's very disturbing, but I believe you, and no one here will ridicule you.
We would love to hear more about your experiences in detail, if you don't mind going into them, please.

I have received pictures (in private messages) from some of the people who have the same implants you are talking about. You can see the triangle just under the skin. The skin is red in a triangle shape where it is.
I have no doubt that you are telling the truth too.

Have a cup of coffee, chill out and enjoy reading through the thread. Maybe some of the stories will spark a memory of something similar that happened to you, as it did me. I have experiences posted all through the thread.

edit on 11/5/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok, make that two things today as earlier I had asked the office about our snow blower that was under warranty and I blew the motor on it last winter, it was in the shop, and I asked if we had heard anything back yet, come upstairs, and 15 minutes later Sears calls the office to say we could pick it up...lol

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hi Peaches, no one on this thread will think you are crazy or ridicule you.

I hope you feel comfortable enough to share more as time goes on, we all have an interest in these experiences, and sometimes the only way to figure something out,m or to try to get a better understanding, is to share. You are in good company.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Ha Ha!!! How about that!!

I have been wondering about a certain subject on the different levels of earth spiritual realms lately. So I go into the den a couple of nights ago and look through some books to take to work with me. I chose one that Scribe had given me several months ago. The title wasn't anything having to do with spiritual realms, but I opened it once I got settled in at work and one of the chapters in the index said "The many realms of the underworld and upperworld of earth".
Exactly what I had been wondering about!!

Cool!!! The guides are on it!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That is where my head is kind of too and has been for a little while. Pondering the lower astral as that seems to be what my current life lesson is at this point and time. I guess this is the the part of my spiritual evolution that teaches me about that kind of stuff. Not all that pleasant, but how else is one to learn really? You have to experience some things in order to get a grasp on the reality of it.

That is actually what my avatar is doing if no one noticed, it is pondering the lower realms.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Welcome, Peaches! You don't sound crazy at all to me!
This is where people like us can talk without the fear of being doubted, or labeled.

I try to find reasonable explanations for the strangeness, but am not always successful...so I really feel comfortable on this sight. No one has laughed at me yet - except myself!

We contacted Mufon in 1999 to share a picture we had taken from our back porch after a rain storm. We were photographing a double rainbow, and hadn't noticed the triangular object IN the rainbow until the film was developed.
The developer said it wasn't a flaw in the film, or in developing. It moved up the rainbow in the three shots it was in. I sure wish I was more computer savvy; I'd love to share them.
Mufon wasn't the least bit interested, since it had been more than one week since the photos were taken, and because we hadn't noticed the object when we were photographing the rainbow.
Looks like when it comes to the paranormal, we're on our own. The experts have better things to do than try and figure out how all this stuff ties in with the universe.
If, after reading through the thread, you feel comfortable enough to share some of your experiences, we'd love to hear about them!
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well, 'ya know what? I hadn't noticed that about your avatar until you mentioned it.

Now I can see it clearly! And you designed that yourself, right? Wow! Cool!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Upon reading some of the experiences on the first couple of pages in this thread- a possible correlation occurred to me- family history.

At least one of my uncles has had a ufo sighting. He also remembers being "raised up out of bed" by something when he was very young.

My grandfather/my uncles father was a staff sargeant in the military. He also worked for SIGINT (signals intelligence). Is there anyone else here with this type of family history. This is all I know about him. I never met him, but have his creativity, bad eyes, & flat feet. This is why he never went overseas to get blown to bits, hence the SIGINT work. I often wonder if he knew anything about the UFO phenomenon, but apparently he wasn't allowed to say anything period. My mother has told me that their entire house was constantly monitored.

Here's one of my most memorable sightings. It itself involves telepathy, & a sighting.I was meditating, attempting contact. I wished to arrange a sighting. I meditated in the morning, & was told to be outside at 10:30pm.

Oct 27,2011 10:30pm. Went outside a few minutes before. Immediately saw a pulsing red/yellow/red/yellow oval light moving toward southeast. Pulsing slowly red on one side of the oval, then red would fade, & yellow would light up on the other side of the oval, then the yellow side would fade, & it would repeat, over & over. I literally said out loud "well THAT'S something you don't see everyday!"
Did not display normal lights for an airplane, or jet, or anything I've ever seen. Ran inside to get a light to "signal" it, as I've read about people doing that, w/various interesting results. I never expected it to do what it did.

Came right back outside with an led flashlight (lol I know), pulsing oval red/yellow light was distant, flying slowly, not really high. Flashed my light several times at it.

Brilliant yellow-orange light then appeared, from mountaintop cell tower.It lit up the entire mountaintop , pulsing very,very rapidly . Cell tower was to the lower left of the craft. Not really really close, but within eyesight of it.

If the pulsing radiant light that was emitted from the tower was manmade, it was more wattage than I've EVER seen- pulsed for about 30 seconds to a minute, changing intensity & shape. then it stopped. oval pulsing craft still there in distance, still flying slowly away.

Flashed my light at the craft again, cell tower again radiated brilliant light. The light was not like the typical slowly pulsing lights attached to cell towers. These lights were ALL AROUND the tower, encompassing & dwarfing the tower itself in size & intensity, flashing & pulsing very very fast. It lit up the entire mountaintop again.I heard neighbors say "oh wow!" , & " they must be testing some new equipment". Yet they apparently didn't notice the oval craft, & they certainly did not know about my "sighting schedule". & when was the last time you heard about a cell tower being used to radiate visible light, instead of microwaves? Not a light attached to to the tower, but the tower transmissions themselves- this what it looked like. Stepping up the radiation from microwave to visible light somehow. Flashed my light again, trying to get the red/yellow one to come back, but was unsuccessful, & craft was nearly gone over horizon. Mountain flashed again briefly, weaker.

I've lived in this town for over 10 years & I've never seen the top of the mountain light up like that (never seen anything light up like that ever, actually- during the day, I can't even see individual trees, just masses of them, & this light was BIG as a large building, & BRIGHT!).

If I were outside about ten minutes earlier, judging from the trajectory of the oval, it would have flown directly over the house.

I also has my cellphone on me the whole time, but was too blown away to even remember that I had it.

Just think about this- what footage would I have gotten if...
1)my cell camera wasn't total garbage in the day, useless at night.
2)I remembered that I had it.
3)was able to get it to work as the sighting was happening
4)I were outside earlier.

It would have been the most amazing, groundbreaking, historic footage ever taken.

But this is just it-these beings are aware of these factors. Otherwise, they would not have shown up at all.

& now that I have had my cellphone for awhile, they aren't nearly as bold, as far as sightings go, for better or worse? I don't know. They are even more subtle & complex than we are though.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thank you for coming back to share that! Amazing!

They seem to like teasing people. I had one do that to me back in the spring of this year.
It would show up when I didn't have my camera in the car (no camera on my cell), and not show when I did.
BIG TEASE!!

I hope you'll also share some of your ghost stories, and the poltergeist ... I definitely want to hear about that!

I'll be leaving for work soon, but I'll reply in the morning, if you post more. I hope other members here will too.

edit on 11/5/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I,too, have seen several UFO's in my life -- but I never thought to try & communicate with them. Even if I had, I'm not that brave.

What has struck me as odd is that they have all been completely different...from HUGE round light, to triangle, to cigar shape.
Maybe it's their version of our car, truck, van, bus, etc.

Were you fearful at all during your sighting? Did you sense any sort of communication?
I like hearing about your experience!
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

No fear during the sighting itself. Actually that's interesting- I have never been afraid during a sighting.
Communication during a sighting? No direct "voiced to me" communication during a sighting.No time to attempt telepathic contact during a sighting- I need to meditate for a bit. Although it has happened when I was bored out of my head at work. Or during various experiments on my own time. Lots of "feeling" during sightings though. I always feel like they are saying "we see you there!". It's just a "I know that I know they know I'm here" feeling.

About the poltergeist activity. It has happened a total of three times in my life, all at various locations. This tells me that, most likely, we are the reason & the conduit for these things to happen. I think this happens for sightings as well. Once, I think in 2012:

I went to my uncles house-rode my bicycle there. upon arriving at his house, a large, bright white sphere appeared in the sky. Easily visible from my perspective of riding into the driveway. I told my uncle about it ( he has had a sighting as well- in Kentucky in 1979).

Later that evening, I saw a shadow-person (my first) walk past me through the livingroom. The next day, my uncle told me that he was awoken in the middle of the night, to a big crashing noise, & found that a picture had flown off the wall, & landed in the room about four to six feet away. Scared the hell out of him.

There was also once in 2012, later, that I was attempting contact during meditation. I heard an extraordinarily LOUD CRASH coming, seemingly, from inside my apartment.I could not trace the source, I looked everywhere- It was startlingly loud, & sounded like it was in my apartment. Theoretically, it could have been upstairs, but if someone upstairs drops something, it's just a *thud*, w/lots of bass frequencies from resonating through the floor. This was an ear-shatteringly loud, & bright sounding *crash* . I'm a composer & musician, so I notice these things. it sounded like like it came from my kitchen, almost like a huge pile of dishes fell on the floor & shattered in a million pieces. I even have this recorded on audio actually. I was attempting a contact session via meditation. I got a clear image of a reptilian humanoid in front of me, very suddenly, then the loud CRASH about a half second later.

I seem to remember this happening a couple times in my apartment.

& oh yes about the apartment- I have thought that maybe it was the neighbors upstairs, or maybe to one side on my floor where another neighbor is,

but the thing is, the crashing has only happened during contact attempts.

I also have never even heard the neighbors voices, once the guy upstairs sneezed loudly, & my recorder didn't even pick it up. Yet, there they are, clear voices answering my questioning. Commenting on what I am perceiving. Once, I perceived them around me-the one with the yellow eyes was there, as well as the grey Zetas. In fact one of the greys can be heard to say "they want to hurt you" very very clearly on the recording. I know their voices very well-higher pitch,certain type of accent

Well, at least THEY like me

Lot lots more if anyone is interested.

They are also astoundingly intelligent-so most likely they know many languages.
edit on 5-11-2013 by PeachesEnRegalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2013 by PeachesEnRegalia because: fudge

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
WOW! I think I'd shake myself into a million pieces if I ever saw a reptilian!
It's interesting that you are able to communicate with these beings.
I would be interested in hearing what they have to tell you, if you care to share.
More and more people seem to be in contact with them every day.
Ms. Nugget

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

supermarket2012

sled735
Here is my experience with channeling...

When I was in my early twenties I was driving down a country two-lane road when I came upon an extremely sharp curve. As I approached the curve I heard a voice in my head saying, "STOP!" I was startled, and wondered where that voice came from, and if I really heard it. Again the voice said, "Pull over off the road as far as you can, and STOP!!" The voice was so demanding, I obeyed. Just as I got over in the grass and sat there for a couple of seconds wondering if I was "losing it", a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road! If I hadn't pulled off the road I would have been hit head-on, and probably killed! I about went into shock. I pulled back onto the road and stopped at the first available place (a country store) to compose myself!
I have rarely, actually heard a voice in my head like I did that time since that experience, but I get extremely strong feelings (for lack of a better way to describe it) sometimes, and I know when it's someone from the other side speaking to me, or just my own thoughts.

I know this is one of the oldest posts on this entire thread (on the very first page)....but this completely shook me up.

There are a few incidents that have happened in my life, where I feel I would have died if it wasn't for intervention of some kind.

One specific one I remember clearly is going to work out in a gym at 2am. It had JUST become an 'open 24 hours a day' gym, and at that point in time, they actually had NO STAFF in the building late at night. THe only way to get in the building was via a small key card which they gave members. It was actually a plastic thing that went on your keychain, and when you scanned it by the door, the door unlocked.
Anyway, my girlfriend at the time was BEGGING to go with , and I really wasn't feeling it. I told her I'd be quick, 30 minutes or whatever, and she WOULD NOT GIVE UP. Keep in mind, she had no membership, so even though I knew no one would be in the gym, if anyone reviewed the footage I could get in trouble.

Anyway, I ended up taking her (dont the women always win), and after a work out, we both went into the saunas (one in the girls locker/rest room one in teh boys).

That night, the girls sauna caught on fire. I remember my girlfriend running into the guys bathroom, and I was looking at her like "what the hell are you doing in here?" She explained the sauna caught on fire...and by the time we both exited the locker room, that side of the gym the girls sauna was on was already up in flames.

I quickly called the fire department, and got out of there, waiting in the parkling lot for them to come. It took no longer than 5 minutes, I kid you not, from the time I exited the building, until the ENTIRE FIRST FLOOR WAS IN FLAMES.

I would have surely died that night if my girlfriend didn't go, there is no ifs ands or butts about it. By the time I would have smelled smoke, I wouldn't have been able to exit the building.

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join