Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Here is some of what I found about white buffalo animal totems. You can read more here:
www.whats-your-sign.com...

Symbolic Buffalo Meaning

Provision
Gratitude
Abundance
Consistency
Strength
Stability
Blessing
Prosperity

I talked to a Lakota friend of mine, and she confirmed the symbolic Buffalo meaning I cited in the list above. She also told me the Buffalo was a true reminder of the greater whole. She explained the Buffalo is like a hologram - one example of abundance - it's behemoth features are a physical manifestation of the store-holds available in the energetic realms.

She also told me the White Buffalo is the considered incredibly holy. When the White Buffalo comes into our awareness (dreams, vision or even while hiking) it is a huge sign of promise, and great prosperity is soon to come after sighting this regal creature.

That sounds pretty good! And you being a Shaman in a past life, this doesn't surprise me that the white buffalo is your animal totem.

Did any type of prosperity come your way after your drum session vision?

VERY COOL!!

You can read much more on the internet by typing in "White Buffalo Animal Totem" in your google search, or other search engine you have. There were a lot of links that popped up, but I chose that one because of it's native american vibe.

edit on 11/2/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, , "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

Is it good to be a paranormal magnet ?

i ask because from a recent epileptic seizure i now know what it feels like to have a OOBE whilst standing awake at a bus stop.

During a seizure, brain activity rises and its possible to see the unseeable. Spirits become visible, the sky goes black. Angels are pure white light. Faith in the Lord creates a dim light around you depending on how strong the faith is.

There was a black shadow (bipedal) spirit levitating next to my upright motionless body with its black claw hooked into my bodies' left shoulder.

i relayed this event to my angel contact who said it was my spirit enduring a demonic attack on a 30 day lunar cycle because sin also functions on a 30 day cycle.

Demons are really p1ssed off right now and have got it in for their own kind who turn back to the light of Yahushua.

Are you sure you want to be a magnet for trouble ?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Who said anything about WANTING to be?

All the events I posted in my OP happened when I was growing up, age 6 through my teens. I certainly didn't ask for it... no freakin' way! Things slowed down after I hit my early twenties, but I have remained sensitive to feeling spirit/ghosts, and I'm very intuitive to what others are feeling. I used to see people's aura, but that faded away as I grew older too.
I still have paranormal events, but they don't scare me, so nothing evil hangs around me; they have nothing to feed on.

That is amazing what happened to you! Right out of a thriller movie!

ETA: When did this happen to you? Recently? Did the demon look like what people refer to as a reptilian alien?

Yep, the demons are pissed big time! They know their end is near and they are working overtime to snag every soul they can before that day comes.

Thank you for sharing that with us! Wow!

edit on 11/2/2013 by sled735 because: add questions

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

ETA: When did this happen to you? Recently? Did the demon look like what people refer to as a reptilian alien?

25th Sept 2013 6:40 AM. Then the black-out happened exactly 30 days later. Same place, same route, same time.

The demon looked like a shade. In tartarus they look like wraiths.

The angel said it was my spirit that was OOBE.

In other words, i am the demon which is simply another word for nephil spirit.

There are amazing days ahead and i feel a lot of people are not going to like what they see.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Rapha because: underline

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You do know that the white buffalo is a sacred sign right?
That would explain her reaction.

Probably at first made her wonder if you were telling the truth or not.

As it all went on, she saw you were sincere then, and then began to inform you of your past lives.

I was a shaman's apprentice 7 lifetimes ago, or so I was told, and this lifetime is when I am supposed to fully emerge as a shaman of my own. I don't know how much I put into that, although this lifetime definitely seems to have a very shamanistic feel to it...yeppers...lol
edit on 2-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Rapha

reply to post by sled735

25th Sept 2013 6:40 AM. Then the black-out happened exactly 30 days later. Same place, same route, same time.

The demon looked like a shade. In tartarus they look like wraiths.

The angel said it was my spirit that was OOBE.

In other words, i am the demon which is simply another word for nephil spirit.

There are amazing days ahead and i feel a lot of people are not going to like what they see.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Rapha because: underline

Thank you for coming back to answer my questions. That is a very scary being you saw.

I feel whatever it is that is about to happen is just around the corner. Amazing is putting it mildly!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You've worked with a Shaman too?!

I've always felt very drawn to the Native Americans. I think I may have had at least one lifetime as an Indian.

I'm feeling left out here! Ha! All I've been was a monk, on the spiritual side of lifetimes, as I was told in a reading.
But I guess any type of deep spiritual learning is better than none at all.

BUT I WANT TO BE A SHAMAN TOO!! NOT FAIR!!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So I have been told. Like I said though, I don't know how much I put into it.
If I can't remember something for myself, I have a very hard time believing it is true.

At the same time, I cannot deny what I have already experience, which does have a shamanistic feel to it.

*shrug*

Honestly, there is no way to know for certain, but it was something I was told.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've had various experiences that could be considered as paranormal. A few of them:

This one is similar to one I posted in another thread, in that it involved me hearing something. I used to go camping every summer in the Sierra Nevada Mountains here in California. I would spend 2 weeks at the Sierra Buttes National Recreation Area in the Tahoe National Forest.
One of my favorite parts of each visit was to hike up to Young America Lake, high up in a glacial cup scoured from the face of the Sierra Buttes, elevation about 7,250 feet ( 2,209.8 meters). One year found me there alone, as I couldn't find anyone else who had enough free time to go with me.

I was sitting at the top of a large notch at the downward end of the lake, listening to the water as it ran down through the channel to the next lake many feet below. The night sky was awesome as it always is at that elevation in the mountains. I sat lost in looking at it, enjoying the sound of the water. I became aware that I was hearing a deep, rumbling sound within the water noises, growing louder with every minute. I'm aware that sometimes a constant, random sound can produce an effect like that as the mind tries to impose order on it, but this was very distinct, & getting louder with every second, until it sounded like a mine wagon rumbling along the old mine road, made from mine tailings, down the mountain from where I was.

The sound got so loud & distinct that it began to seem completely separate from the water sounds. The rumbling abruptly stopped, & I heard a woman's scream! She continued to scream, as though each breath brought her fresh agony, terror, or some combination of both. This sound also got louder as it progressed, until my hair was practically standing on end. I knew I was the only human that high up on the mountain that night, as you can see the entire area in the daylight, & nobody else had arrived before darkness fell. There couldn't have been anyone there doing that horrible screaming, but the sound had taken on a life of its own.

The screaming stopped, & once again I heard nothing more than the relaxing burble of the water falling down the mountainside. The rumbling began again, followed once again by the screaming, this process repeated 3 more times before I got up to walk around & shake off whatever this was that I was hearing. I focused on the sound of my boots on the rock, threw a rock or 2 in order to hear a different noise, & that did the trick. I no longer heard the rumbling or the screaming.

I think it's possible that what I heard was what's called a "residual haunting", an event that has been recorded somehow by its surroundings. The phenomenon is usually associated with a place that has deposits of quartz. The Sierra Buttes area is riddled with old gold mines, some of which had gold-bearing quartz veins up to 6 feet high. I remember reading about some of the horrendous accidents that would happen during the gold rush mining era there, & it's possible that I was hearing a recreation of someone falling from, or getting run over by one of the horse-drawn mine wagons.

I lived in the attic of a house in New York many years ago. Above my ceiling was the roof of the house, overhung by a tall tree. Every so often, while I was waiting for sleep, I would hear a loud thump on the roof over my head. There was no fruit or anything heavy growing on the tree, which could explain the thumping noise. I never felt anything ominous connected with it, & jokingly called it my "night visitor".

Some time later, I had moved to a top floor apartment in a building several miles away, again with a tall tree next to it, again with nothing on the tree but leaves. One night in bed, I remembered my former visitor, & wondered if the new resident of the house ever heard the thump. Just then, on the roof of the building over my head, came the same type of thump, as though my visitor was guided to me by my remembrance.
BTW, I never took the idea seriously until that last occurrence. A thing like that seems to me to be a bit beyond coincidence.

One last one, which I'm fairly comfortable admitting to on a forum, but will not tell to too many people in my daily life: I sometimes know what will happen in certain situations, as long as it's the type of situation that will allow me to clear my head of any wishful thinking that can influence the answer I get when I consult what I call my Muse.
I'm still trying to work out whether I'm sensing a predetermined outcome, or whether the outcome is determined by my certainty that it will be what it will be. I don't expect to have an answer to that one anytime soon!

Good thread you started here; I'm enjoying reading about the experiences posted by others here.

edit on 11/2/13 by BuzzCory because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/2/13 by BuzzCory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Welcome to the thread, BuzzCory. And thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

If I had heard something like that out in the woods at night by myself, I think they may have found me dead from a heart attack whenever the search party was sent out!!

I think you are probably right about it being a residual from days gone by, but still... FREAKY!

The thump on your roof sounds like you have a "friend" following you, for sure. If that's all it ever did, it could be a family member, or a close friend letting you know they are with you.
It would be great to find out who it is, wouldn't it?

When I grew up enough to get a handle on the visits from my ghost, I had to make a conscious effort not to think or talk about it because if I did it would show up for sure. They CAN read our mind, so that was just "it" validating it was still with you.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us! You are welcome to offer any feedback on the posts by other members, if you have something to share.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

I can so relate to your story of 'residual' haunting! I have experiences like that every time I'm near a place with strong history, but never knew how to explain it, or what to call it!
Thank you for sharing your story!
Ms. Nugget

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I had several Paranormal Experiences when i was a child and one currently this April.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

Here is some of what I found about white buffalo animal totems. You can read more here:
www.whats-your-sign.com...

Symbolic Buffalo Meaning

Provision
Gratitude
Abundance
Consistency
Strength
Stability
Blessing
Prosperity

I talked to a Lakota friend of mine, and she confirmed the symbolic Buffalo meaning I cited in the list above. She also told me the Buffalo was a true reminder of the greater whole. She explained the Buffalo is like a hologram - one example of abundance - it's behemoth features are a physical manifestation of the store-holds available in the energetic realms.

She also told me the White Buffalo is the considered incredibly holy. When the White Buffalo comes into our awareness (dreams, vision or even while hiking) it is a huge sign of promise, and great prosperity is soon to come after sighting this regal creature.

That sounds pretty good! And you being a Shaman in a past life, this doesn't surprise me that the white buffalo is your animal totem.

Did any type of prosperity come your way after your drum session vision?

VERY COOL!!

You can read much more on the internet by typing in "White Buffalo Animal Totem" in your google search, or other search engine you have. There were a lot of links that popped up, but I chose that one because of it's native american vibe.

edit on 11/2/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

Oh, my gosh! That fit so perfectly!
At that time in my life I was in need of all of those things, just to keep going! And, yes - I have been incredibly blessed since those days.
I feel like I have lived several different lives this time around, with none of them being very pleasant, and each ending in horrific ways - the kind you read about in the news.
I was just about to embark on another life , and if it hadn't been for my totem animal I'm not sure I would have made it.
Eventually, I met my husband, and I feel he is my reward for not giving up.
I learned a lot from adversity, and I don't think any of the things I experienced were accidental, or 'luck of the draw'. I've always felt it was karma being dealt with, even before I knew of such things.
Much of my life has been lived a good part of the time in the spiritual realm, the material realm being too painful to exist in for long.
If I get too invested in the material world, something always seems to come my way and kick me back to a more spiritual nature. I'm not real savvy on the nuances, I just know it exists beyond any doubt I may have.....and it's more powerful than the world that man understands.
Thank you for your help!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Welcome agent USA.

Would you like to share them with us? We'd love to hear your experiences in detail.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Glad I could help.

Thank you for your comments in validating your animal totem is real. I'm very happy things got better for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hi sled

wondering if you could help me with something please? i done my usual evp on halloween and while listening back a voice said 'leave your nan alone' it was the same voice that gave me 2 nice messages a while ago from my grandparents, i've listened to it over and over i also thought it said 'believe you're not alone' but its not, its definately 'leave your nan alone'. why would my nan want to pass this on? i've gone into meltdown and removed their pictures and crystal bowl thinking 'stuff them then'.

because of my nans death i've never got over it and started doing evp in hope to get her, so not only have i been constantly been calling her, but the thoughts are also constant, could she be THAT fed up with me? i haven't really been calling them for a while after i got the message last year that they watch over me while i sleep.

last night i had a dream about my grandparents (i've been expecting it) nan was fed up with me and kind of wanted to leave her house, for some reason she was a bit huffy and puffy, she was a bit fed up with me putting so much bleach on the kitchen counter cus i wanted to clean up, but my grandad didn't want me to go and got his gramophone out and put on some records and wanted me to listen to them and that was it.

have you got any clue to what all this is please?

the nice part is while doing the evp i was asking about my bird and got 'he's gone to God'
edit on 51Monday36ppAmerica/Chicago43651 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

That could possibly have been your nan's spirit guide, or someone close to her, coming through asking you to leave her alone because you are holding her back from moving on.

I've read that sometimes the deceased can't move into the higher realms to continue their lessons if they have people on the earth plane that are having a hard time letting go.

The best thing you can do for her is send her love and tell her you'll be okay, and she is free to move on to the next level. This doesn't mean you can't ever speak to her again. Anytime you feel you need her, just call and she'll be there. Just don't make it so often that it interferes too much with her time to advance in her lessons where she is.

The other thing that occurred to me is that it could have been your own spirit guide coming through telling you to leave your nan alone because doing EVPs also opens a doorway to allow other not-so-nice beings to come through.
She/he could be trying to protect you from this happening to you.

Did that help? Those were the only two things that came to mind.

If anyone else has any different ideas here, hopefully they'll post them.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

sled735

That could possibly have been your nan's spirit guide, or someone close to her, coming through asking you to leave her alone because you are holding her back from moving on.

I've read that sometimes the deceased can't move into the higher realms to continue their lessons if they have people on the earth plane that are having a hard time letting go.

The best thing you can do for her is send her love and tell her you'll be okay, and she is free to move on to the next level. This doesn't mean you can't ever speak to her again. Anytime you feel you need her, just call and she'll be there. Just don't make it so often that it interferes too much with her time to advance in her lessons where she is.

The other thing that occurred to me is that it could have been your own spirit guide coming through telling you to leave your nan alone because doing EVPs also opens a doorway to allow other not-so-nice beings to come through.
She/he could be trying to protect you from this happening to you.

Did that help? Those were the only two things that came to mind.

If anyone else has any different ideas here, hopefully they'll post them.

hi sled, im sorry for putting that on you, but you have helped and i didn't know anyone else who could.
i just presumed that because they have been gone for 20 something years that they were in the highest place and together. i have read somewhere what you said about holding them back, i would never want to do that.

i never would have thought it could be mine or her spirit guide. my mum doesn't understand the spirit wolrd, evp and all that but even shes said before i have to leave them alone.

i feel a bit better now, perhaps it was the short, sharp message i needed!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No problem at all. I'm glad it made you feel better.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
just had another thought. the last 2 messages that were sent from my grandparents by 3 different voices, same 3 voices each time. ones a robotic kind of voice, ones a whisper and the other was a deep voice.

the one i got on halloween was just the one voice and wondered why as they usually deliver a message as 3 of them, the halloween evp was the robotic voice and thats usually the voice i look out for on my evps, im now guessing thats probably why, because i WOULD recognise that voice and that message needed to get to me.

strange.

new topics
top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join