It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

sled735

So, have you all heard of this guy, David Wilcock? He claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

The information on this video is SO important for the coming days. PLEASE WATCH the entire video!!! The first 10 or 15 minutes may be boring, but then things start getting very interesting. There is a question and answer session at the end (after the seminar portion) that is most informative, also. Want to time travel? We've had the capability for years!
Find out what to expect, what frame of mind you need to be in for 12-21-12.
Let me know your thoughts. ENJOY!!

You may not like my response, but I shall give it anyway.
Edgar Cayce is my all- time favorite! I have studied his work, and books, extensively.
If you compare David Wilcock to Edgar Cayce, you will find few similarities...which leads mw to believe he is not Cayce re incarnated. He may believe he is, but Cayce was a VERY humble man, and Wilcock seems to 'toot his own horn' a lot.

P.S. Perhaps he occasionally 'channels' the spirit of Edgar Caye, thus the confusion?
Wilcock does give us a lot to think about, but I don't believe he is anywhere near the spiritual evolvement that Cayce was.

The more humble a person is, the more likely their info is from the highest source, IMO.
I also don't believe people who 'charge' for their info (that is given to them FREE, from the spirit realm) are operating from their highest self, and will be held accountable. Just my own opinion....

There are many ways to make a living, and charging for heavenly information seems very wrong to me.

How much did Jesus charge for healing the sick? Raising the dead? Leading people to the truth?

The whole paranormal realm has become big business, where many have amassed their fortune.
They may 'cash in' if they choose, but I'm so thankful that Jesus didn't, and shared his knowledge freely with us all....

edit on 2u66America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by sled735

lol Sled! My credentials do not prove if I am mentally stable or not as when I switched from a Registered Nurse into
a BN in Registered Psychiatric Nursing, we had to be screened to be accepted. By 2 different groups of 20 sitting at tables while 1 at a time, we sat in a chair being questioned, both ending with tests, 1st group gave us the a, b, c, d, or e, multiple choice kind, the 2nd, a questionnaire of 10, to which we had to answer in essay style written answers.
THOSE panelists were scary lol! And of course made from Psychiatrists, Sociologists, Theologists, etc.
We had about 1200 of us, maybe more, being screened for entry in the course. Plus, that year had been election year in Canada. The Progressive Conservatives, won
. The Health Care Administer made a huge amount of Health cutbacks AND Textalmost impossible for lower and middle income classed people to ever come up with tuition for 4 years of University in medical fields. ( I'll never tell how I afforded it lol!
). I did have Scholarships for the 1st 2 years though lol!

80 of us were accepted. End of the 1st main 2 years left us down to 32, at the end of 4 years, 18 of us graduated.
Now this may sound unbelievable or maybe not.
I barely got in because I TextDIDN'T have any Psychological problems. I know right?

The accepted? The one's who did experience Psychological problems such as eating disorders, cutting, suicide attemptees, hypochondria, etc.
I was told an exception had been made for me, because despite no discernible personal psych disorders to make me more empathic to patients, ( I believe my 2 years of Scholarships helped lol! AND I was still a Registered Nurse ), that #1, they could distinguish that I was a very empathetic person anyway, and # 2? My voice. During small 2 hour periods of doing rounds with those that would become my peers, they found the patients responded extremely positive to my voice.
Yeah.
My larynx was crushed by my Thyroid when I was 11 years old so not only was my tone like a quiet 4 year old little girl, but also, I can NOT speak loudly or yell or scream. I can only go loud enough in brief emergencies when needed. if I had tried to yell cheeringly at children's sports, I lose my voice for an average of 3 days.
Whatever works for them I guess. It felt good that what I once saw as a physical disability could actually help people.

Ok, here it is; I have 27 full hours of recording from the beginning of 12 am Monday October 14th 2013 to 345 am Tuesday morning October 15th 2013.
I have only viewed & listened to about 7 hours thus far.
That 7 hours is.....well words kind of fail me.
I DID see and her my Mom. AND my Dad with her!

I suppose for the most part of those 7 hours, " Chilling. '
On cam, they sort of resemble very fast shadow entries. Only on cam though.
Some of what they were saying was very clear, a lot not so clear but some understandable.
It becomes very confusing. They sounded happy. Said they were, ' It's okay now, we're home. ' But then a voice or voices mimicking them chants, " Come home."
An extremely clear deep male voice saying things I won't say, with deep evil sounding laughter, taunting, Textalmost chilling.
There is others, mail and female, all very chilling.

They wanted me to call you Zac?
AND wanted me to contact you?

I said I couldn't. That I don't know how and that,'Zac/whomever,' does not cover Canada, especially not here.
They began chanting," Yes,yesss, yes, yessssss.' Over & over. I would ask," Yes what?" They'd laugh, giggle, snort, growl and resume chanting," That Zac, yes, yessss,yes,yaaaaaa, yesssssss." Over & over, the same thing.

Now I know non of you want to watch and listen to 7 hours, never mind 27. Certain personal things I don't want all to see lol! So a few much more comp and recording literate friends have agreed to come and help me crop any useless stuff, help find only the useful stuff, try and slow motion the very fast entities, and try making the voices and sound more clear and separated from my cousin's snoring points as he fell asleep on the sofa lol!

My cousin wants me to just call in OUR so called Ghost Busters lol! 2 of his friends amazingly wigged our! 1 actually freaked out, began pacing and saying, " No F-ing freaking way! What if that kina sh-- is always around us, I'm gonna go find me an open church! I don't believe in 1 almighty, what if they can't help? Yo, bra's! What if that means all the Alien sh-- is real? Man? My Dad was in the military, tried to tell me UFO n Alien Sh-- was real, he don lie but man? I TextDinna wanna believe y'know? F----! Their prob watching now an when I'm home too! " On and on till we got him loaded enough & laughing at cartoons lol!
Why does it seem that most people turn ghosties into Aliens right away?
I mean if I mentioned ANY of my UFO/Alien experiences, I could understand why he'd go there, But I've never told him ANY of THOSE! Not going to for sure now.
What gets me is that he is extremely intelligent and only speaks like that to throw people off for the fun of it. He DOES have A.D.D.A.P.D though he can usually focus much better than that.

So all there is left is for my friends and I is to go through the rest and edit, making sure that it is only edited enough & in such a way that it can be analyzed and proven that those parts were not tampered with but I will keep the full 7 hours and however more minutes or hours out of the 27 hours of the same or similar.
I've not done this kind of display before so I'm not sure how long it will take us. I could try half hour segments on youtube? Not sure what time but it would be faster in giving you all a start at least.
If you think that's the way to go, let me know please?

p.s
I now know why I wake with bruises & other marks

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
StormyStars

lol Sled! My credentials do not prove if I am mentally stable or not as when I switched from a Registered Nurse into a BN in Registered Psychiatric Nursing, we had to be screened to be accepted.

Yes, it gives the "lurkers" reading this thread proof that very smart people experience the paranormal, and that we aren't just a bunch of lunatics running around spouting off imaginary, impossible experiences because we're crazy.
People tend to pay more attention to people who have advanced training, or work in some type of high-up job.

My larynx was crushed by my Thyroid when I was 11 years old so not only was my tone like a quiet 4 year old little girl, but also, I can NOT speak loudly or yell or scream. I can only go loud enough in brief emergencies when needed. if I had tried to yell cheeringly at children's sports, I lose my voice for an average of 3 days.
Whatever works for them I guess. It felt good that what I once saw as a physical disability could actually help people.

Yes, people respond to sound/voice tone. I don't have time to get into that. (I woke up late.) But, I'm sure you already know this from your studies.

Ok, here it is; I have 27 full hours of recording from the beginning of 12 am Monday October 14th 2013 to 345 am Tuesday morning October 15th 2013.
I have only viewed & listened to about 7 hours thus far.
That 7 hours is.....well words kind of fail me.
I DID see and her my Mom. AND my Dad with her!

I was thinking of you this morning. I'm happy you got your visit with them. Yea!

An extremely clear deep male voice saying things I won't say, with deep evil sounding laughter, taunting, Textalmost chilling.
There is others, mail and female, all very chilling.

They wanted me to call you Zac?
AND wanted me to contact you?

Did you not say a prayer for protection before beginning your ritual to communicate? It is very important to do this each and every time. Now you have those evil spirits among you. Oh dear!........

They want Zac from the Ghost Adventures show? LOL
Hey, you should e-mail him and tell him you have spirits asking for him. I'm sure he'd be interested in bringing his team to investigate... seriously!
And they want me? LOL They have tried to get me in the past, but my protection barrier is too strong. It frustrates them to no end, I'm sure. Ha, Ha!!!

I've not done this kind of display before so I'm not sure how long it will take us. I could try half hour segments on youtube? Not sure what time but it would be faster in giving you all a start at least.
If you think that's the way to go, let me know please?

Yes, you would have to put it on you tube before being able to share it here. Just do whatever you want with the segments. We can wait until you have it finished, if you want. That way it would all be together, or we can listen to the segments.
Is there a way to separate the parts that don't have anything, and only put up the parts that do? That would keep people's attention better, I think.

I now know why I wake with bruises & other marks

Girl, you better be getting a demonologist to come in there! Those things need to be exorcised!! I'm serious!
Did you see my post on a previous page about a lady that does this for free?

I woke up late so I can't give the in-depth feedback I normally would. I over-slept almost 2 hours. LOL

Thank you for getting back to us. I look forward to hearing your EVPs, and other evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Charmeine (SP?) has quit posting here. She had seen some type of spirit that was causing problems in her home, then became sick, then quit posting. I've been very worried about her! I've sent messages, with no reply. I don't want to think the worst, but I fear something bad has happened to her.

David Wilcock does bring a lot of interesting things to the table, but, like you, I don't know if he is Cayce's reincarnation. Although, people do have different characters and personalities in each lifetime, so... ????

Thank you for your feedback.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your feedback to the other members. Great, as usual.

Sorry for the short replies, people. I have to run now. I'm behind schedule in getting ready for work.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

lol Sled! Of course I did my special prayers AND had a circle of Psychics doing the protection weaving as well as protective medallions, salts, sands, herbs, etc. As I stated previously, I am Pagan, which is effective. I did all preparations correctly.

Yes, there is about 3 hours averaged from 7 hours. I've had a lot of company so I've not gone through the other 20 hours which will most likely be the same. When I say editing, I mean cropping dead segments of time. The lighting is perfect, there are some very odd pauses and slow motion segments. Not sure if those are relevant yet. my friends believe segments of about an hour each would be best to start as we're unclear of how many hours we will end up with of useful parts. Then possibly add them together after. Then taking out sounds like Jets, choppers, sirens etc.

I have no clue how to contact Zacc or if he even still has any credibility anyway. We DO have our own Ghost busting team here but they apparently are not credible. They are having their reputations questioned atm.

What is Odd is that when they asked foy Textyou, they didn't ask for a,' Sled, " They were implying you were either Zac, Robert or Micheal which was only part of things that sounded so mixed up.

Also, I'm not a sleep walker but I got up, was gone from camera view for about 20 minutes. No sound either. When I return, I've no idea what I'm trying to do but I look confused before laying back down to sleep but I had 2 pinkie rings of pure silver on, 1 an elephant & the other just a band. They were size 2.5. I can't find them anywhere. They were both protection rings, one blessed by & representative of the Moon, the other, a Elephant given to me by a very old Chinese woman 27 years ago. She didn't speak English but her family said she had a vision, got out some kind of herb pouch, did a prayer and blessing on the Elephant ring she took out from the bag, saying I needed it & also, Elephants are a lucky symbol, the other Moon band was from my maternal Grandma. It was all I had left of her.

When I laid back down and was already asleep, a yellowish beam of light shone only on my head area yet not like from a flashlight, dimmer and spread down kind of like those single little spots of rain? I don't know exactly how to describe it. I guess you'll see it.

& yes, segments with nothing can & will be cut out lol!

Guess we'll see what happens to the evil sounding spirits, or whatever they are. I can't really afford anyone to get rid of them. Even though our Ghost Busters are questionable, they claim to do all of it including vanquishing, cleansing & exorcism on people, any pets known of or not and objects.

It just depends on what else we see & hear on the other 20 hours of recordings visual & auditory. And how much more marked up and other on whether or not I call the Ghost busters lol!

Here's to whatever happens c|_|

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Here is the lady's post in one of my other threads from the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She wrote a lot more than this; I only included enough to introduce her, and let you see that she works non-profit.
So, if your team doesn't work out where you live, give her a shout.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Everyone. This is Lisa Gutierrez-Haley from I'll haunt you when I'm dead. Yep, the red headed exorcist.

Yes, I am still working as an exorcist and have had many wonderful cases. I love what I do and I will do it till I can no longer do it anymore. I will always work non profit as well. A gift is given to help others, not make a profit.

I hate you lost your rings. But, if you have the kind of ghosts I have, they will bring them back, if you ask. They may turn up in a very unexpected place, so just keep your eyes open.

I have many stories in the thread of things disappearing in my house, then turning up later. Anything and everything seems of interest to them. I've had food, makeup, combs, keys, and other things to be taken.
They sure are a curious bunch! LOL
I had a stone from my ring disappear when I was in my early twenties. It materialized in front of my face three months later at a completely different place.
Here is my post about that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been reminded of more experiences from others telling their stories that I've posted all throughout the thread, more than just what is in the OP.
Whew! It's been a strange life so far. LOL

Anyway... back to your post: I'm happy to know the demon doesn't know my name. It missed it on all accounts.
And I am a female.

The yellow light sounds interesting. Can't wait to see it.
I haven't heard of this.

FYI: Zak's accounts on Twitter > @Zak_Bagans @Dungeon_Wear and @necrofusionist

Take care. I look forward to your video... Sounds very interesting!

ETA: I notice you haven't opened the mail I sent you yet.

edit on 10/16/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm up to page 72 now, and still enjoying every single post!

I've noticed some of they folks will post for a few pages, then disappear; I hope they're still lurking!
It's funny how the posts seem to come in waves....!

Some of the posters have such a keen interest in cold cases that it got me to thinking...
Would it be possible to 'brain-storm' a cold case with all of the clairvoyant people here?

When the police use a 'sensitive' , they make a trip to the scene of the crime, but I have read of people across the globe receiving info.

If this sounds do-able, or strikes a cord with anybody, I have an awful lot of knowledge about said case, and could verify the accuracy of 'hits'....

It's a very old case, and I sure would like to see it solved in my lifetime! Over 20 years after the event, the police called in a clairvoyant, hoping to locate evidence, but nothing new was discovered.....such a shame.

Before I go; has anybody ever experienced such a horrible event in life that it felt like their soul had been sucked out of them? Or gotten so sick that it felt like only a small portion of their soul was still dwelling in their body?

Thank you Sled and Ctophil for the response I know is coming....

Nugget

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by sled735

lol Sled! I kind of already guessed at you are female from the replies you've given to us all. That was why I said they were implying those 3 names. And that it sounded confusing.
They were implying a few things.
I've read that though Demons are deliberately misleading but that otherwise, the have to tell the truth. I think this is the 1st Demonic voices I've ever encountered. I will have to read more to try & understand why those 3 names were implied. I've read that names & numbers, even some of their information the give are not actual lies but that they ARE relevant in some way...
Thank you for the link and how to reach Zac lol!

I should of thought of Twitter & not About.com.
Not sure about the woman but I will keep that handy. I did look for it as you stated it was in another reply which I've read all from the start but there are so many replies & pages now that it makes it so much more difficult to go back & look for a specific 1 without re-reading them all lol! That is a good thing though.

I knew when you congratulated me on having reached a different level of consciousness from my walk & the $20.00 floated down at my wish.
I HAVE notice right from a child, things disappearing then sometimes reappearing some place totally different. But never PURE silver from a person's body.
" I'll be back. " lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

lol! Apologies. I lost track when the phone rang. I can't seem to get my messages to open

The beam of light, similar but not as bright as portrayed when God's supposedly impregnated women. It seems to be depicted in most religions.
I'll keep trying the mail lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

lol! Apologies. I lost track when the phone rang. I can't seem to get my messages to open

The beam of light, similar but not as bright as portrayed when God's supposedly impregnated women. It seems to be depicted in most religions.
I'll keep trying the mail lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've read a lot of the posts in this thread, there's a lot! 187 pages worth -- woah!

I've always been on the fence with ghosts,spirits, and what not -- however, last summer I've had my first real experience with what I believe to be "the paranormal" --

It was last summer in my current home, I had reunited with one of my cousins I used to be close with as a child. She lived down the street from me so we would be hanging out a lot with each other. We were in my room watching TV and gossiping when we finally decided to go downstairs to get some sleep since it was 3 AM at the time. We made our way downstairs and sat in my living room, I told her I was going to go upstairs to brush my teeth really quick -- I proceeded upstairs to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth, about 2 minutes in the door knob to the bathroom began shaking violently as if someone was trying to force their way in. . . obviously, I stopped and stared at the door -- but it stopped just as quickly as it began.
I slowly opened the door and looked down the hall and their was no one there. . . I went downstairs and told my cousin what had happened -- She told me she heard someone in my room (my room is directly above the living room and you can hear everything in my room since I have wooden floor) walking, but I wasn't in my room. . .

About a week later, my cousin slept over again. . . We didn't want to sleep downstairs again because we were still frightened from the last incident (my house is rather spaced out and is eerie at night) -- We decided to just crash in my room, I had taken a sleep-aid to help me get some rest that night and she fell asleep awhile after me. She said she was awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of rustling papers and things being moved around. She picked her head up to look around the room, and she looked at the opposite corner of my room and seen a tall dark-shadow humanoid figure standing there and she said she thought it was me so she looked over and, of course, I was laying there knocked out -- she looks back and it's still standing there, watching us. Apparently it spoke with *MY* distinct voice saying MY name and demanding that I go over there with it . . . She said it sounded angrier as it kept asking then it walked into my closet and that was the end of it. . .

Another incident, with an ex-friend of mine, was when we were in my room talking and I had left to go get some snacks downstairs and I heard the door slam upstairs so I ran back up and asked what had happened -- he was sitting there kind of frozen, just staring ahead. He didn't want to scare me he said -- I told him I didn't care and to tell me, he said that he turned around to look out my window and he seen an outline of a figure standing there and then he rubbed his eyes and it was gone, then the door slammed for no apparent reason . . .

It was always peculiar because besides the door knob incident I've never had paranormal experiences, EVER.
The same incident with a figure was reported by my cousin, my friend, and my brother-in-law -- however, the latter said the figure was downstairs this time.

My cousin's grandmother was heavily involved in black magic before she "changed her ways" -- she has had paranormal experiences all her life, some were very frightening.
I haven't had any kind of experiences since last summer...

Hope my experiences sparked some interest with you guys, I'd love to hear some feedback

~Sovereign
edit on 16-10-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

nugget1

I've noticed some of they folks will post for a few pages, then disappear; I hope they're still lurking!

Some of the posters have such a keen interest in cold cases that it got me to thinking...
Would it be possible to 'brain-storm' a cold case with all of the clairvoyant people here?

When the police use a 'sensitive' , they make a trip to the scene of the crime, but I have read of people across the globe receiving info.

If this sounds do-able, or strikes a cord with anybody, I have an awful lot of knowledge about said case, and could verify the accuracy of 'hits'....

It's a very old case, and I sure would like to see it solved in my lifetime! Over 20 years after the event, the police called in a clairvoyant, hoping to locate evidence, but nothing new was discovered.....such a shame.

Before I go; has anybody ever experienced such a horrible event in life that it felt like their soul had been sucked out of them? Or gotten so sick that it felt like only a small portion of their soul was still dwelling in their body?

Nugget

While solving an old case using psychic abilities is interesting and fulfills our curiosity, this only satisfies human needs and wants for an outer appearance for justice, vengeance, or hatred for the crimes that the offender committed. The crime has been done, so let the Universe take care of the negative Karma that has been created. There are crimes committed every second of the day throughout the world. Deep within, none us want this to happen. It is the process of human growth, and in order for some people to learn anything, they have to learn from consequences. And believe me, nothing in this world goes on without cause and effect, action and consequence. And nothing is an accident.

Time is our friend. Time allows people to have a time period in order to think about what they did before the consequence happens. It could last from hours to a lifetime or even generations afterward. But it will come. They will, hopefully, learn the lesson. In the higher worlds, there is no time. Therefore, you don't have time to depend on. Your bad karma will instantly manifest. If you hit somebody, a tree branch will fall on your head in seconds.

What I'm saying is that those who do "good" will have their reward, as those who do "bad" things will have their accompanying reward as well. Thus, it is the Law of Karma.

As for "horrifying" events, I did write a post a while ago within this thread about one of the experiences I had with the paranormal: Demonic Battle

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
nugget1

And you will continue to enjoy them, I promise!!! LOL

Yeah, it's been like that throughout the entire thread... strange.

I know of a couple of members on the thread that are interested in helping with cold cases. They haven't posted in a few weeks, but I'll try to contact them to see if they are interested.

Yes. When my second husband was killed in an accident. His spirit entered my body for a few weeks afterward, and I had such a small part of myself in control, I felt like a zombie walking through life.
I'm not sure what type of event you mean. ???? Paranormal? Well, yeah to that too... all during my childhood.

Nugget

You're welcome.

edit on 10/16/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
SovereignEve

It was last summer in my current home, I had reunited with one of my cousins I used to be close with as a child. She lived down the street from me so we would be hanging out a lot with each other. We were in my room watching TV and gossiping when we finally decided to go downstairs to get some sleep since it was 3 AM at the time. We made our way downstairs and sat in my living room, I told her I was going to go upstairs to brush my teeth really quick -- I proceeded upstairs to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth, about 2 minutes in the door knob to the bathroom began shaking violently as if someone was trying to force their way in. . . obviously, I stopped and stared at the door -- but it stopped just as quickly as it began.
I slowly opened the door and looked down the hall and their was no one there. . . I went downstairs and told my cousin what had happened -- She told me she heard someone in my room (my room is directly above the living room and you can hear everything in my room since I have wooden floor) walking, but I wasn't in my room. . .

How old are you now, and how long had it been since you saw your cousin? Another question... how long have you lived in that house?

About a week later, my cousin slept over again. . . We didn't want to sleep downstairs again because we were still frightened from the last incident (my house is rather spaced out and is eerie at night) -- We decided to just crash in my room, I had taken a sleep-aid to help me get some rest that night and she fell asleep awhile after me. She said she was awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of rustling papers and things being moved around. She picked her head up to look around the room, and she looked at the opposite corner of my room and seen a tall dark-shadow humanoid figure standing there and she said she thought it was me so she looked over and, of course, I was laying there knocked out -- she looks back and it's still standing there, watching us. Apparently it spoke with *MY* distinct voice saying MY name and demanding that I go over there with it . . . She said it sounded angrier as it kept asking then it walked into my closet and that was the end of it. . .

It sounds like this thing is only coming out when others are around that aren't usually there. Maybe it is some kind of guardian and it doesn't like the others being around you.
These people could have stronger psychic abilities than you, so they are "drawing it out".

I have read many, many posts by members on ATS, and in this thread, that talk about these "things" watching them. I'm not sure what they are. If things get bad, do a house cleansing/blessing, and see if that gets rid of it.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

My cousin's grandmother was heavily involved in black magic before she "changed her ways" -- she has had paranormal experiences all her life, some were very frightening.
I haven't had any kind of experiences since last summer...

I don't know if this thing has anything to do with your grandmother, or not. It could be something that had to leave when she "changed her ways", and came to her descendants. I just don't know about this. Sorry.

Thank you for sharing your story, and welcome to my thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for replying Sled,

I am 21 right now. I have been in this house for about 15 years. It hasn't been consistent though. I had seen my cousin last at 10 years old.
The thing is, I haven't had any one-on-one experience with this "entity" -- Like you said, it seems to be only when others are around that aren't normally there.
Other odd experiences I've had more recently was when I would be sleeping I would wake up in the middle of the night and I would hear papers rustling and foot steps (my floor is wooden so I can hear anything walking or moving on it).
Sometimes the foot steps alone wake me up. This last happened about a month and a half ago.
Another thing I left out was sometimes when I'm away, those who are still home will hear foot steps in my room and the dogs will bark at my door or bark from downstairs.
I'm unsure of what it is, but whatever it may be it doesn't seem to be harmful -- it seems curious is all. . .

Also, it wasn't my grandmother, it was my cousins grandmother -- I was figuring maybe she had a generational curse but like you stated, I doubt it has any relevance to this particular situation.

~Sovereign

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

Then I would say it is an earthbound spirit.
As long as it doesn't cause any harm, I wouldn't worry about it.
If it does do something you don't like, just have a talk with it, and tell it what the boundaries are; otherwise, tell him you will have to have him banished. A simple conversation often works.
Be firm!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

While I agree with everything you said, working on this case would help some people here practice on strengthening their abilities. I know some have been wishing for just this type of field to get involved in.
And it would also bring peace to a lot of people connected to this case, I'm sure.

We'll have to see if anyone comes forward that wishes to participate.

Thanks, Ctophil.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You may want to start your own thread requesting help from psychic/mediums on the cold case, so more people will see it. The more that come up with the same answers, the more likely it will be the right direction to take things.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

You have a great deal of wisdom to offer, but in this case I respectfully disagree.

"While solving an old case using psychic abilities is interesting and fulfills our curiosity, this only satisfies human needs and wants for an outer appearance for justice, vengeance, or hatred for the crimes that the offender committed. The crime has been done, so let the Universe take care of the negative Karma that has been created."

Law enforcement officers 'waste' entire careers trying to solve some crimes, and I think it DOES matter.

In watching shows where police have solved cases many years old, and the relief of a parent that finally has their child's body to properly lay to rest is unmistakable. I know if one of my children were abducted and murdered, I would want the closure of finding their body so I could give them a respectful burial; not just laying in the dirt somewhere in the wilderness.

I would also want the perpetrator caught, before he destroyed any more lives.

Killers don't stop what they do until they're caught. Solving 'one' old case often solves many more, and prevents untold future cases from happening, IMHO.

Nugget

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join