It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

It's good to see you, Ctophil. I thought you had left me.

There is a new member here that posted recently, asking what are the beginning steps to enlightenment. I replied with what I thought would help, and said maybe you would come along to offer your advice.

Please go back and find that post, either on the previous page, or the one before, and see if I offered the correct way to begin.

Great to see you. Don't be a stranger.

Found the post... finally. I didn't realize so many people had posted just in the last few days.

His/her post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My reply:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/13/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

hebegbes
I'm curious about something and need guidance. I have visited 3 mediums/psychics, the last of which was about 3 weeks ago. The first psychic, through her cards, just told me I had power. She didn't tell me what kind.... just that I could do the same thing she was doing. That was it, basically. The second medium told me that I was a witch in my past life. The farmers and people in the community I lived in would come to me regarding their crops, illnesses, etc., and I had the power to "fix" them through oils, candles, herbs, etc. The last one I saw 3 weeks ago, as soon as I sat down, said, "You are a very powerful woman ... a healer." And, "you aren't just a healer... you're a powerful one!" I did see another one last year, but all he did was look at me and said that his guides were afraid to talk to/about me, and I was excused. I'm lost here. The last psychic's words keep ringing in my head, and I think maybe I should try to actually work on these so-called powers I have (if in fact they are correct). I just don't know where to start. I just think it's strange that every psychic/medium I talk to says the same thing. Maybe it's time for me to stop ignoring it, but...again... I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Or do all psychics tell people these things and maybe I should just continue to ignore them??

Everybody have their own hidden abilities that need to be unlocked. We are all unique so there is no comparison. That is how we were created so that we may complement each other in our own creation of reality. With that, I will list 4 Main categories of Wizards or Magick Casters on Earth. I do want to advise you to be careful of not focusing on too much on Super Abilities. Your abilities are the results of spiritual training, the after effect, or the unlocking of your God Co-creating potential. So rather than thinking about what you can do with your abilities (like most psychics), always look after your heart--the love and yearning of love for God and for all of God's creations. The fruits of your heart will unlock your abilities. When people gain "super powers," they become ego-centric, meaning they do it for selfish reasons, i.e. money, showing off to friends, etc. It is possible to lower your consciousness into the "dark side" if you know what I mean. We have the perfect freedom to choose, so choose wisely.

In order to avoid being ego-centric, you must focus on God, and defining within yourself a Path of Spirituality that leads to Enlightenment (becoming ONE with God). To unlock your abilities, you MUST go within your mind, your consciousness. To begin, you must expand your understanding of who you are and this universe (you can do this by reading the Bible [also Nag Hammadi scriptures] and books on spirituality, such as the Zohar [Kabbalah] and Bhagavad Gita [Hinduism/Buddhism]. These books usually have 6-7 layers of higher knowledge, depending on where your consciousness is at the time. So don't stop reading them after the first time. The latter books are written for people who have achieved a pretty high level of spirituality. So they are quite hard to comprehend the first time around. Don't just stop there, keep going higher and higher in knowledge and wisdom, go deeper and deeper. Keep Flowing with the River of LIfe. After a while, you will achieve self-sufficiency with your inner teachers (Christ Self and then Higher Self). You don't need much outer books anymore by then. Learning is one thing. But live a life where you apply all of your wisdom within your daily walk. Love others as yourself and give to others what was freely given to you.

You also must balance your higher minds, your psychology. But as you progress on higher knowledge, you will learn how to do this. You can read my posts on ATS to open your mental images even further.

1. Arcane Wizard (can be for both genders, but female can be Enchantress, although titles are not important) -- This is generally the beginning levels of wizardry who uses potions, gadgets, wands, tarot cards, astrological charts, Ouija boards, knives, chemistry, and perhaps alchemy to achieve the results. It requires a kind of scientific mind to get this done. This wizard uses tools that they can either buy or create themselves. This person uses mostly tools to cast Magick. People are wizards without even knowing it. Tools like the TV Remote Control and Cell Phones are Arcane based.

2. Hand Wizard -- This one is more advanced and can cast incantations and spells to do their work. These wizards are quite knowledgeable in the ancient magick arts using a lot of hand gestures and words to manipulate the physical universe. Some people may combine both the abilities of the Arcane and Hand Wizards, i.e. Witches, Warlocks, and Sorcerers.

3. Mind Wizard -- This Wizard can be called the Psychic. The next level is all about using the mind to help others and yourself. At this point, you are at least getting 1,000 to 2,000 hertz of energy from God in order to create reality at a decent psychic level. An example of an average person who doesn't do any spiritual work gets about 500 hertz or less from God. Another name for this Wizard would be the Adept.

4. Master Wizard -- This one is known in the east as the Yogi. In the west, it is called Mystic. They can instantly Soul Travel or Samahdi (leave the body) without any problems. These people can manifest objects into the physical, change the weather, and other phenomenon at will. They still use the mind but at a much higher level. To give a good example, Jesus was a Mystic. That is why he could perform miracles.

These are what I call Earthly Wizards. As you ascend to the Heavenly Realm, you can go far beyond these levels.

edit on 10/13/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Not to worry, my friend. I will let you know when I do leave in the physical. However, remember this deep within your Higher Self: I will never leave you. I will always be with you in this world and worlds beyond, transcending time and space, for Love is timeless and God is limitless.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

That's wonderful information you posted. I appreciate your help.
(claps)

I didn't mean I thought you had died; I meant, I thought you had quit posting on my thread.

Your words are like poetry. Just reading them lifts me up. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Throughout my life, so many strange things occur that have no explanation, and I have come to accept them as life as I know it.
Friends and family think it's weird, and can not think of any explanation, and neither can I. Maybe some of you might have an idea, so here goes on one that has always puzzled me...
All my life, babies have been drawn to look just above the top of my head. 2-3 month old's grin and coo; 4-6 month old's get really excited, jabbering and kicking their feet and flailing their arms.
Up to years 2 old I get a strong reaction like that, and they want to come to me. Some three year old's smile as they look above my head, while others don't seem to notice anything.
I have always found it curious that such young children can't seem to take their eyes off of the top of my head...what is up there?! What could they possibly be seeing?
I gave up trying to figure it out years ago, figuring some things I just have to accept without explanation...
but now I have this thread, and lots of minds to draw ideas from!
Thanks in advance for ANY suggestions!

Nugget

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

The first thing that came to my mind is, they may be seeing your aura.
Or, since you apparently have your third eye opened to a degree, maybe they are seeing your crown chakra emanating a halo. But, I think you have to be pretty well up the ladder of enlightenment for your crown chakra to emit the halo of light. Do you think you are?
That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe someone else has some different ideas.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

The first thing that came to my mind is, they may be seeing your aura.
Or, since you apparently have your third eye opened to a degree, maybe they are seeing your crown chakra emanating a halo. But, I think you have to be pretty well up the ladder of enlightenment for your crown chakra to emit the halo of light. Do you think you are?
That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe someone else has some different ideas.

Oh.no,no,no,! Definitely not 'up the ladder'!
The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know!
I have never been able to understand why I am so different than other people...maybe because my formal education is so lacking that I wasn't convinced that PSI is impossible.
Maybe I have some sort of alien DNA- god forbid!
I was basically a prisoner of (mostly) emotional abuse for the first 28 years of my life, so I never lost the ability to use my '6th' sense that we are all born with; it just got stronger.
Not being able to communicate with others made me explore my inner being in greater depth than most do, and that is probably why I fear life more than I fear death...

I have not done 'great things' with my ability to have one foot in each 'world'...and have no idea why I have heightened perception, since it isn't used to help and serve others. Heck, I don't even know how to use them!
The only thing I have really successful result with is 'laying on of hands' healing.....mostly with animals, because people around me don't believe in such things.
Why do I know what others are thinking?
Why am I shown their darkest secrets?
I am an empath to the nth degree? I even 'feel' the emotions of animals, and they always tell me when they are going to leave this world a week or more in advance...even if they go by sudden means, such as being hit by a car.
Do I subconsciously notice their aura is weakening?
I went to a 'psychic weekend' years ago with a couple of girl friends. About 10 of us novices gathered to explore and learn about our 'inner abilities'. Had a pretty gifted teacher sponsoring the class, and learned much.
Everybody got a chance to read each others aura.ALL of them saw a lot of white light in my aura, AND a tiny black cross over my right shoulder. Convinced me beyond a doubt that every single experience I'd had through life was real...
Sometimes you wonder if 'this'', or 'that' really happened, or your mind is playing tricks. I don't wonder anymore; just because I don't have a 'logical' explanation doesn't mean it's my imagination.
Obviously, I have not fulfilled my purpose, or learned my life's lesson, else I'd be on the other side...lol
Perhaps if I had known how to use these gifts, I would have abused them?
Every answer I propose to myself just brings more questions!

Writing all this down is SO cathartic!! I LOVE this thread, so thank you, Sled!
I would like to mention that I enjoy Blocula's responses very much, but when she replies I have a hard time understanding..her first line is always on the same line as the 'Reply to post' , and these old eyes can't read two sentences written on top of each other very well.
I'm up to page 39 now...I have such a long way to go! lol

Before I go, Sled...I'd just like to note:
The babies seem to get SO excited and happy ,like they are seeing a favorite person...
I used to think maybe I had a funny clown above my head, but then I learned that a lot of people fear clowns....

Thank you to all who have taken the time to respond to my many musings...

Nugget

P.S. Does the name Monanekum mean anything to anybody? Ever heard the name, or anything like it?

edit on 1u1111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
nugget1

Oh.no,no,no,! Definitely not 'up the ladder'!
The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know!
I have never been able to understand why I am so different than other people...maybe because my formal education is so lacking that I wasn't convinced that PSI is impossible.
Maybe I have some sort of alien DNA- god forbid!

I'm not ruling that out. But, would that be such a bad thing? That would mean they are giving you things other humans don't have... possibly preparing you for something the rest of humanity can't survive.
Or, you could be one of the many that the "big G" has been using as a guinea pig for experiments.
Whatever... "Insight" is a gift, no matter where it comes from, right? I wouldn't worry about the source. Just be happy you have it.

I even 'feel' the emotions of animals, and they always tell me when they are going to leave this world a week or more in advance...even if they go by sudden means, such as being hit by a car.
Do I subconsciously notice their aura is weakening?

I can feel my pet's emotions too. She is always so happy and excited when I walk through the door coming home from work. She greets me and rubs her face all over my cheek, purring to beat the band.

Just this morning my cat was mad at me because I was sitting at the computer instead of paying attention to her.
I could feel her sadness when I looked at her.
She finally went into the den and hid; That's what she does when she pouts.
When I went to get her to take her to bed (I sleep during the day) she turned her head away from me. I kept standing there calling her name about 5 times. She turned her head, looked at me, told me, "No! I'm mad at you!" then turned her head away from me again.
I really felt bad. LOL

I went to a 'psychic weekend' years ago with a couple of girl friends. About 10 of us novices gathered to explore and learn about our 'inner abilities'. Had a pretty gifted teacher sponsoring the class, and learned much.
Everybody got a chance to read each others aura.ALL of them saw a lot of white light in my aura, AND a tiny black cross over my right shoulder. Convinced me beyond a doubt that every single experience I'd had through life was real...

Ahhhh, yes! I love those psychic fairs! I've been to two. I wish I could go to another one someday.
While attending my first one, I was walking around looking at all the different people they had to offer, with a huge smile on my face!
The guy that reads auras was sitting there at his table watching me; I felt him watching me. So, when I noticed his tag said "Aura Readings", I knew he could see my excited energy. I walked up to him and said, "I feel like a kid in a candy store!" He smiled and made some comment, and I kept walking around trying to figure out who I wanted first. Love it!!

Sometimes you wonder if 'this'', or 'that' really happened, or your mind is playing tricks. I don't wonder anymore; just because I don't have a 'logical' explanation doesn't mean it's my imagination.
Obviously, I have not fulfilled my purpose, or learned my life's lesson, else I'd be on the other side...lol
Perhaps if I had known how to use these gifts, I would have abused them?
Every answer I propose to myself just brings more questions!

No, it's not your imagination.
As long as you have questions, it means you are still growing (spiritually). Work on finding the answers.
Research, research, research!

Writing all this down is SO cathartic!! I LOVE this thread, so thank you, Sled!

You're welcome.
And you're a poet too.

I would like to mention that I enjoy Blocula's responses very much, but when she replies I have a hard time understanding..her first line is always on the same line as the 'Reply to post' , and these old eyes can't read two sentences written on top of each other very well.
I'm up to page 39 now...I have such a long way to go! lol

Unfortunately, Blocula is no longer allowed on ATS. I'm not sure what happened there. Also, "she" is a "he". LOL

The thing with the sentences over-lapping happened after ATS started this new site a few weeks ago. It causes some posts to do that; something about the format of each person's computer. I don't know what the problem is. I'd say they (ATS) will be tweaking a few things with the new site for quite awhile before it is all perfect.

Also, I want to remind you and everyone else, that you can get to a certain page in any long thread by going to the top address bar and deleting the page number at the end, and type in the page you want, then "enter".
I used to get so frustrated scrolling through the pages to get to a certain post I was looking for, until a MOD told me how to do it.
I felt so stupid afterwards. LOL

Before I go, Sled...I'd just like to note:
The babies seem to get SO excited and happy ,like they are seeing a favorite person...
I used to think maybe I had a funny clown above my head, but then I learned that a lot of people fear clowns....

Favorite person? Maybe they are seeing your spirit guide standing behind you. Or maybe they see who you were in a past life that the two of you shared. ????????

P.S. Does the name Monanekum mean anything to anybody? Ever heard the name, or anything like it?

That does sound familiar to me. Let me go ask my friend who talks to spirits and ETs if this is one of them.
It may take several days for me to hear back, but I'll let you know his reply.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I wouldn't be surprised if you did have a halo on top of your head. You see, the rising of your energy within is quite subtle. And it is a culmination of your spiritual training from all your previous lives, not just this one. Some people are even born with a halo on top of their head and incredible psychic abilities, but it may come back down due to the influences from family, friends, and society. This is one of the reasons why children and animals have a clearer third eye. They have not been changed nor influenced by life in the physical. They are pure hearted. Children and animals can see 4th dimensional souls like ghosts and demons (or in some cases Angels and Spirit Guides) much easier than adults due to this fact. This is why kids can see the halo above your head. The energy within the Kundalini is pure Light from God. So if you mind is not imbalanced yet, you will see the higher energy vibrations.

I will give you my personal experiences to illustrate my point. Throughout my life, stray animals and domestic alike have always favored me. They are attracted to me no matter how wild they are. Most people find it difficult to even get close to wild birds in the forest. But birds seem to enjoy my presence. Even the most ferocious dogs out there will instantly become tame when I am there with them. Children I met when shopping are always smiling and are extremely friendly with me. In fact, they can't get their eyes off me even when they are walking far away from me with their parents. What I'm trying to say is that when you have a high amount of God's light within you, children and animals can detect it. Let me remind you that all this happened way before I even knew what spiritual training was. I was born in this life with the ability to calm the heart no matter where I went.

And then only months ago, while shopping at the mall, a young man apparently had his third eye opened. In a crowd of people, he looked at me with his eyes almost falling out of their sockets! He stared at the top of my head for a while. His expression seemed to say that what he saw was unbelievable. Apparently, he saw the rising of my Golden Sun or God's Energy Ball, which people call the Halo. Now, there are varying degrees of how high the Halo will rise, depending on your spiritual level. At first, it looks like the Sun rising over the horizon in the early morning. But soon, it will rise out the top of your head and into a full round ball, radiating with intense light!

So you see, don't put yourself down and believe that you are not already at the top of the ladder (yet it is not the top) so to speak. However, you must learn to control your spiritual energy, and it will get much stronger. Even if your Kundalini energy is way up there, it doesn't mean that all of your Chakras are operating at their full potential. So continue to work on your energy points. The best way to do this is work on your emotional and mind balance, keeping your mind clear no matter the outer circumstance and never get affected by society and life, using the Christ Mind (Universal Consciousness). I hope to write a thread of my own in the near future on techniques to accomplish this and how to reach Full Enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for that explanation, Ctophil.

I can't wait for your thread!
Be sure to give us a link in this thread when it's ready. Yee Haw!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello all,

I am new to this forum having stumbled across it this evening, you know how it is, one story led to the next and before I knew it here I was writing this.

Sadly I am in a position where I have lost most of my belief in the paranormal but I would like to find it again.

I have had various paranormal experiences as a child and as a teenager, most occurred when I had been sleeping and I realise now that these things can occur when despite being awake and moving about, the mind is still dreaming. So I won't go into those but one experience stands out as I was very awake and in a very public place.
It was a Sunday morning in 1994 and I was at church, my mum was singing in the choir so just my dad and I were in the front pew. We stood up with the rest of the congregation and I scanned the church from left to right to see who was about. I looked down at my hymn book and then looking over to my right I saw a man, in his forties I'd say, in a pale blue suit, with very white hair in the front pew to to the side of me. I thought it was odd that he was singing but he didn't have a hymn book, he appeared to know all of the words off by heart. I looked back at my own hymn book and then back to the man who had of course disappeared. I looked behind me, to the altar and he was nowhere to be seen.

I turned to my dad at this point and said "Dad, I just saw a ghost". It is the only thing that tethers me to this story, that I was so convinced of it at the time I told my dad there and then. Was it an echo? A moment when time ran thin and I caught a glimpse?

I have also experienced some very odd things when I used to work shifts. I would come home and fall asleep just after lunch. My dreams at this time were much more vivid than at night, I would fly, hover over my house, fly higher until the lights of my town gathered in a cluster and I would look up at the stars above me and know that if I wanted to I could keep on going. I would start to fly higher, it was so easy and I moved impossibly quickly, it wasn't really like flying at all. But the second I felt fear I would snap awake back in my body, the mid afternoon sun blazing.

On one occasion I was beginning to fall asleep and the loudest humming, buzzing sounds filled me up, it was everywhere and I knew it was me. I was making that noise and I could see myself vibrating myself out of my body. But I didn;t like it, I was afraid and I was fighting it but it was if I couldn't stop myself. I almost had to hold myself down but the noise was terrifying. I have since stopped the shift work and this has not happened at night. I'm not sure if I want it to happen again or not...was I just dreaming? Has anyone else experienced this and if they have does that mean I am in the wrong thread?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwendell

Hello, Gwendell, and welcome to my thread!

No, you're not in the wrong thread.

You could have seen a real ghost sitting there, or it could have been residual energy you were picking up on.

You were having an OOBE. Awesome!
The humming is the beginning stages of a soul about to leave the body. Some people do this very easily because they have lessons to learn in the astral world. Your guide will come for you, even if you don't see them. Then, there are others who's "mission" is more about earthly lessons, doing things to help others here. They have a harder time doing the OBEs... like me. LOL

I've been told I shouldn't try to force an OBE, or I could damage my brain. The medium told me my lessons weren't for what needed to be done "out there", but here on earth.

Don't fight it!! You need to go see what awaits you out there. The longer you put it off, the longer it will take you to grow in spiritual wisdom, and learning your lessons. Try to remain calm. I've heard some people say when they have fear, they have bad experiences during their OBE.

I think this is a question that Ctophil can answer for you better than me. He has experienced Oobes, and is very good with explaining them.

He will be along soon, I'm sure.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

edit on 10/14/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime.
reply to post by sled735

Jeesh, if I experienced what you described, I probably could never get a nights sleep! In some respects I find people who can tune into these things extremely interesting, but I often wonder if I would want that gift. I'm sure nobody believed you when you tried telling people what you were experiencing. That would probably make me feel pretty helpless, secluded and angry all at the same time.

So since you're in tune with the other side, are you afraid to die or does it give you comfort knowing there's another dimension after we leave this life. I know since my sister in-law died, my wife and I have had signs we know were from my wife's sister (we still get them 4 years after her death). That alone gives me comfort knowing there is something after death.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Welcome to the thread, WeRpeons. LOL... I like your username. Ha!

Yes, I experienced all those emotions growing up. Became quite resentful towards my parents because of it too.

I have always believed in life after death. I was raised in a Christian church, and that's what they teach. I had no reason to think otherwise.

Having the proof of seeing/feeling some of my departed family members just validates it for me.

Thank you for your reply. Enjoy reading the thread. Hope you have plenty of coffee. LOL

Here 'ya go... grab a cup.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Ctophil and Sled

Thank you so much for your insight- it was most helpful!
I think you may be on to something with the children/aura hypothesis, and NOTHING makes me more aware of, or feel closer to, the Creator than small children!
If the aura can expand with emotional state, then mine must be bigger than the universe when I see such precious human beings! lol

I have journeyed many times, and retrieved knowledge of past lives, and some important future events, which explains why, even as a child, I felt like I was a very old soul.

I am way too sensitive to allow negative energy in my environment.
Before I learned about protection myself, I had a great deal of trouble in that area; I couldn't tell if the emotions were mine, or those around me!

I still have trouble shielding myself at times....like people getting into an argument while visiting. I make them leave; I just can't handle negativity. It made for some rough days during my working years!

I don't always get a picture of future event, but just one day know 'this, and this' are going to happen. Lately, I have pondered the type of things my 7 year old grand daughter will experience in her life, and it doesn't give me a sense of peace.
Some of the things I know may not happen in my life time, but they surely will in hers. She is way too young to impart much knowledge to, and the days behind me far out number those ahead.
I believe everything we experience, every word ever spoken, is still in our minds somewhere, so all I can do is plant seeds for her.
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

My mind has felt 'stagnant' for some years now, and I don't like it when I'm not learning things.
This thread has lit a fire in my soul, and every post adds a new log-yea!! (I think it's going to be a bonfire before all is said and done! lol)

Nugget

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
nugget1
reply to Ctophil and Sled

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

And a great teacher he is! I can't wait for him to get his thread up!!

My mind has felt 'stagnant' for some years now, and I don't like it when I'm not learning things.
This thread has lit a fire in my soul, and every post adds a new log-yea!! (I think it's going to be a bonfire before all is said and done! lol)

Nugget

It is very rewarding for me when members like you come on the thread. This is what I created this thread for.
Thanks for the smile you put on my face.

And thanks to whoever gave me two more flags/stars. YEA!!

I have been at 130 for quite awhile. I'm trying to reach 201 to be the top thread in the paranormal forum. I have already passed the leader by 45 pages.

It's just a goal for me to work on... gives me something to do, and I never seem to tire from reading other members experiences, and helping if I can.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Charmeine
Yes. I think everyone has the ability to see or feel paranormal events but not everyone is open minded enough to see if, if that makes any sense.
( It makes perfect sense!-N)

There are people, like me, who are really sensitive and are more open to paranormal events.
I'm an artist, creative type - and an extreme introvert.
( How many 'sensitives' are artistic and introverted?-N)

I've always been hyper sensitive as well and have had many experiences I can not rationally explain.
As I said, I think we all have the ability or that sixth sense - much like intuition. But not everyone chooses to use it or listen to it.

Wow! I think I just found another kindred soul!

Oh, boy; I need to learn how to take snippets of text, so I can comment on certain portions! I have edited to put my comments in parentheses.....computers are SO confusing! Every site operates differently, just like those card readers in stores!

edit on 2u1111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am up to page 60 now - yea!
Every page brings back more memories, and more questions!
I was just reading about power animals, and I remember a lady telling me she wouldn't ask what mine was, because we're not supposed to share that knowledge with others.
I had never heard that before, and wonder what truth there is in that statement?

I have realized something very important; I have always tended to 'go it alone' - never asking for help from guides, spirits, etc. unless I was in danger.
Every time I try to read this thread, an overwhelming sleepiness comes over me, and I can't continue!
I asked spirit to help, ordered the negative influence to leave, and haven't had a problem today!
I will definitely be relying on spirit for help and clarification from here on out!

I used to think there were no answers to the 'why' of strange events, but I'm finding more and more answers with every post I read! This is SO exciting for me!

Nugget

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Gwendell
I have also experienced some very odd things when I used to work shifts. I would come home and fall asleep just after lunch. My dreams at this time were much more vivid than at night, I would fly, hover over my house, fly higher until the lights of my town gathered in a cluster and I would look up at the stars above me and know that if I wanted to I could keep on going. I would start to fly higher, it was so easy and I moved impossibly quickly, it wasn't really like flying at all. But the second I felt fear I would snap awake back in my body, the mid afternoon sun blazing.

On one occasion I was beginning to fall asleep and the loudest humming, buzzing sounds filled me up, it was everywhere and I knew it was me. I was making that noise and I could see myself vibrating myself out of my body. But I didn;t like it, I was afraid and I was fighting it but it was if I couldn't stop myself. I almost had to hold myself down but the noise was terrifying. I have since stopped the shift work and this has not happened at night. I'm not sure if I want it to happen again or not...was I just dreaming? Has anyone else experienced this and if they have does that mean I am in the wrong thread?

The first paragraph I quoted above is your out-of-body-experience. When you are flying like this, you are actually using your higher body--Etheric or Identity Body to be specific. OOBE is the process of leaving your physical body and then "choosing" a higher body to maneuver and in some cases manipulate the 4th dimension. You ask, "Why do I experience OOBE? What's the point?" OOBE is your way of experiencing the higher planes and your training sessions. You (Your True Self, Higher Self) wanted to get used to what I call Soul Traveling. The more spiritual and sensitive you are to higher knowledge of things beyond your body and 3rd dimension, the more you will Soul Travel. This type of traveling allows you to also restore your Light energy. During the day, most of us lose a lot of energy from God due to negative things that happen to us, as well as the negative thoughts and actions of our own and others who try to justify in harming us.

I have talked about the 4 bodies that we have in the "Material Universe" many times in my posts on ATS. Let me briefly discuss them here to expand your knowledge. Again, remember that the 4 bodies also correspond to your 4 minds and 4 Planes of Existence, all working together in our Material Reality. Starting from the highest to the lowest,

1. Identity (Etheric, Buddhic) Body
2. Mental (Causal) Body
3. Emotional (Astral) Body
4. Physical (Matter) Body

All 4 of them combined is called the Soul. This is why it is called Soul Travel. It is simply a vehicle for you to maneuver this "Material Universe." The Physical Body allows you to traverse or walk on the Physical Matter. This is the most dense form. Next, the Emotional Body is a little less dense. You can float around (usually 6-10 inches off the ground) instead of walking. If you have an OOBE of floating, then you are using this body. The Mental Body is even more less dense. You can raise your body high up into the air, even higher than trees and buildings at times. This all boils down to how much spiritual training you had thus far. Finally, the Identity body gives you flight capabilities. This is what you were using in your OOBE. Noticed that the less dense or lighter your body, the faster and more capable it is. You also have a few more bodies, and I will get to those at a later time.

Just a snippet of information, OOBE requires a tremendous amount of energy to perform. What I mean is Light Energy from God. That is why spiritual training is the MOST important thing in anybody's life. An average person on Earth only gets enough energy to STAY ALIVE. With more energy, you can perform more vivid, powerful Soul Travels and even Spirit Travels (yes, there's a huge difference). With the lack of energy, you won't be able to OOBE very often (in some cases, not at all) or it will last a very short time. Also, try not to think about your Physical body while in the higher planes. As soon as you think of your dense body, you will immediately stop the OOBE session. It takes practice to be perfect. If you practice this a lot, you will be able to traverse the universe in both dimensions for hours (or days in the higher planes).

Everybody Soul Travels in their dreams. It is our way of training our minds and bodies. However, most people only use the Physical and Emotional bodies. Here is food for thought: Dreaming is reality while reality that we know is illusory. Your last paragraph that I quoted above is describing your process of sensing the Emotional Plane and getting ready for OOBE flight. Now please realize that the next Plane right after the Physical is the Lower Emotional Plane. This place is FILLED with very dark and demonic entities. So you will discover that a lot of times when you enter the higher Planes through the Lower Area, you will be in a strange, twisted, and dark world. As you train yourself, you will enter through the higher areas of the Emotional Plane, which is much lighter and beautiful. Each person's initial launch into OOBE is slightly different but similar in some aspects listed below.

1. You hear weird sounds, voices, and/or see odd colorful images
2. Sinking or rising feelings like your body is going right through the sofa or bed you're sleeping on
3. The whole room changes and transforms into something different but yet it's the same room
4. Feels like you are flying straight up in a tunnel
5. Your body is tingling, feels like electricity is running through your body
6. A sense of bliss or incredible coolness
7. A feeling of lightness and freedom

edit on 10/15/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by ctophil

Ctophil and Sled

Nugget

This is why ignorance is not bliss. It is a pathway to destruction. What I mean is destruction of the Spirit. For Spirit is your True Self, which is God. As I always say, you must constantly use the Universe's Law of MORE. The Law of MORE states that if you don't transcend yourself every single day on Earth, you will stagnate and therefore have chosen death. Life is the essence of growing yourself internally until you become the Co-Creator (Divine Blueprint) that God intended for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join