It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the tip on paragraphs, Sled.

I was afraid of running out of space to finish my post, but now I see the 'character counter' on the bottom.

I just started posting comments in the past couple of weeks, after lurking for a few years.

I'm not very computer savvy, so I'm kind of bumbling around, learning the nuances!

I was not exposed to 'aliens' as a child-we didn't have TV until I was 11 or 12- but I did watch part of a movie about aliens at a friends house when I was about 9. I knew it was fictitious, but remember think 'what if'....

I think you may be right about 'wrinkled aliens'....as a young adult I decided to examine my fear closer, hoping I could alleviate it, and I got the sense it might have something to do with UFO's.

Some people say aliens are good, here to help us. Others say they are demonic, here to eat us...lol
I'm not even sure they really exist, but if they do, I don't want to meet one. I know SOMETHING manifests itself, but haven't decided if it's a being, manifestation of unexplained energy , collective conscious of our sub-conscious mind, angels, devils, apparitions- I'm waiting for more pieces of the puzzle ...lol

Totally off subject; did you know if you hug the north side of a pine tree it will rejuvenate you? You probably did, but I am still amazed at the effect...and I learned about this 20 years ago! I have always hugged trees, but nothing compares to a pine!

I feel like I'm hogging your thread, but I'm exploding with things I seldom discuss! And it feels good!

Add 10 years to your age if you want to know mine...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
nugget1

reply to post by sled735

I feel like I'm hogging your thread, but I'm exploding with things I seldom discuss! And it feels good!

Hog away, Nugget1. Explode all over the screen! LOL

I'm really enjoying reading all the new posts going up here from new "faces".

This is where I come for my "paranormal fix" each week. Although, I have no stories of my own to tell, I am fascinated with what others have to share.

Welcome to all of you who have posted lately. Keep them coming!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ctophil
reply to post by sled735

Allow me to also share a similar story some years ago. I used to work at a local military base. One day, I was sitting on a bench in the PX (the base's equivalent to a mall) with a fellow worker just relaxing. Nearby the bench was a public phone. An old man walked up to it, put some money in, and couldn't get it to work right. He lost the money. He ran out of change too. He was like, "Oh darn it! Do any of you know where I can get more change?" The friend sitting next to me said, "You can get change at the PX Department Store over there." I said, "Nah, you don't have to do that. Here, just take some of these coins and use it." The old man thanked me, got his phone call, and then left.

The next day, the same old man came back and found me working. Now how did he know I was working there? I didn't wear a uniform or anything. I could of been a customer just sitting around like people at the mall. I have never seen him in my life! Anyways, he walked straight up to me and gave the money back. He put his hands on my shoulder and said, "I know you are a strong believer of God. Keep it up." He smiled, laughed for a bit, and walked away.

Well said! What a beautiful explanation !
I never saw him again. Although he has manifested himself in other forms later on, for that was not the only time I was tested. Let me tell you something, the purer your thoughts are, the easier it is for you to see, feel, and encounter your own spirit guides, watchers (lower angels who help people), nature spirits (fairies, gnomes, undines), and sometimes the heavenly hosts (Archangels, Seraphs). When you are almost devoid of emotional baggage and negative mental thoughts, you can see the Higher Planes while wide awake. So the next time you see a fairy sitting next to you at night looking at the stars, don't run away! They are just letting you know that your mind is at the right place!

On the other hand, if your mind is quite emotional and full of negative energy throughout the day, you will see the ghosts and demonic beings people on this thread are so familiar with. Where ever your mind is, that is what you will see (while in the physical body or afterlife). This also affects the types of dreams you will have. As I said, all things come from consciousness.

edit on 9/20/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/20/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I really enjoyed your post..what a beautiful explanation! It has also given me food for thought...I love trying to figure out the mysteries of the 'paranormal' !

(I'm referring to the above post, but I don't always get it right! Not quite sure yet how to comment on an older post, or even a newer one, for that matter!) lol
edit on 4u1111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I think you were posting your reply to Ctophil, right?

Just hit the reply button in the post and it will show who you are replying to in your post.

If you wish to show the quote, hit the quote button. Be sure to go below the last [\qoute] button to begin your reply, or it will show in the quoted text.

It took me a long time to learn how to maneuver around in these threads when replying to someone and showing their texts, so don't feel bad. It is just by trial and error that we learn.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
nugget1
reply to post by sled735

I was not exposed to 'aliens' as a child-we didn't have TV until I was 11 or 12- but I did watch part of a movie about aliens at a friends house when I was about 9. I knew it was fictitious, but remember think 'what if'....

I think you may be right about 'wrinkled aliens'....as a young adult I decided to examine my fear closer, hoping I could alleviate it, and I got the sense it might have something to do with UFO's.

Some people say aliens are good, here to help us. Others say they are demonic, here to eat us...lol
I'm not even sure they really exist, but if they do, I don't want to meet one. I know SOMETHING manifests itself, but haven't decided if it's a being, manifestation of unexplained energy , collective conscious of our sub-conscious mind, angels, devils, apparitions- I'm waiting for more pieces of the puzzle ...lol

Here are a couple of my threads on aliens that may interest you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also have a friend that makes regular contact with aliens during meditation. He has shared lots of information with me. He has his own website that can help you realize they aren't all bad. Maybe that will help your fears regarding them... well, at least some of them: www.the-starpeople.net...?
The site is in German, so hit the U.S. flag in the top right to convert it into English.

Totally off subject; did you know if you hug the north side of a pine tree it will rejuvenate you? You probably did, but I am still amazed at the effect...and I learned about this 20 years ago! I have always hugged trees, but nothing compares to a pine!

Actually, no, I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

If you could see the smile on my face from that statement!
This makes me feel GOOD!
I know how you feel. It's probably how I felt when I started getting all these people sharing their experiences on my thread. I was flabbergasted to realize so many others had gone through similar things. And talking about it with others is GREAT therapy! And it's FREE! Can't beat that at Cas Walkers, can you?!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
All through my life I have picked up unexpected smells. Most of the time it is flowery smells, like roses or lilacs; quite nice, like a walk in a flower garden.
Occasionally it's perfume, or aftershave. I don't mind, as a rule, but if it's really strong it bothers me-nothing brings on a bad asthma attack quicker than strong odors.
I don't 'feel' like I'm being visited by an unseen presence very often when this happens.
I can't equate the smells to anyone I know, or have known...one of life's mysteries, I guess.

Sometimes my hearing becomes extra acute. I have been in crowded rooms (think dance hall or large party/ wedding reception) and above all the buzz of voices, I can hear a conversation going on across the room, 20+ feet away.
I can 'hear' feelings sometimes....kind of like seeing with your minds eye, I'd say.

I sometimes 'sense' things about people when in close proximity- like in the work place- even though I barely know them. Things acquaintances don't tell each other, like having lost a child, or having had an abortion- really personal things that aren't common knowledge. Somehow, I just 'know'.

I really don't understand why things like this occur, and in the end I guess it doesn't really matter. For years, I thought I had been singled out to be an example of what a 'weirdo' was...lol

I learned to keep my mouth shut about such things, and made peace with the fact that I'm odd years ago; now I find this thread and have to re-design my whole outlook!

You've rocked my world, Sled et al !

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

May I ask, out of curiosity, what line of work you are in?
It won't offend me if you chose not to answer. The question is rather invasive and personal...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

I would be most curious to know if the people who have been life long experiencers have anything in common. Like age, sex, location, and ancestral back grounds.

I have had a theory for many years now about that;
Of all the 'sensitive' people I have known, none have had an easy life.
Babies are VERY instinctual - they will cry if you had them to 'aunt s- & so' who really doesn't like children!
Babies seem to 'see' things that aren't there, and watch 'something' , like we would watch a movie.
As they grow, they no longer need to 'sense' their environment. They have no need to fear danger in a loving, nurturing home.
Children that don't have a sense of being protected just develop their 6th sense even more.
They learn to make themselves scarce BEFORE s#*t hits the fan. They can feel the tension/danger in the air.
The more a child is abused physically, and/or emotionally, the more acute their 6th sense becomes. This heightened awareness seems have a great deal to do with perceiving the 'paranormal' in my opinion.

Nugget

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

blocula
reply to post by cloudyday

Why does the mainstream continue to ridicule the paranormal and deny reality? To keep our minds away from the truth? and to keep us wrapped up in their greed driven rat race?

I think it's because it is only natural to fear the unknown, and, lets face it, the paranormal can be pretty scary - even to believers!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

sled735
To those who have had UFO experiences, please read the information in this link:
www.montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis-of-the-alien-master-plan

This is a very informative site on other topics, as well, but everyone should read the above link to be prepared!

I read the link; no wonder aliens terrify me!
Some people talk about benevolent aliens; didn't know there was such a thing. What are they supposed to look like?
I don't mind exploring UFO reports, but the whole 'alien beings' thing really gives me the hebe-geebies.
Are shape-shifters aliens? Are angels bad aliens, posing as good?
Was Fatima a visual manifestation of aliens deceiving the masses, or angels trying to help?
EVERYBODY has an opinion, and none of them coincide....too confusing to even ponder without getting a headache.

Nugget

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by sled735

May I ask, out of curiosity, what line of work you are in?
It won't offend me if you chose not to answer. The question is rather invasive and personal...

I can't discuss my work in public forums, if that gives you any clue. That's all I can say.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

nugget1

sled735
To those who have had UFO experiences, please read the information in this link:
www.montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis-of-the-alien-master-plan

This is a very informative site on other topics, as well, but everyone should read the above link to be prepared!

I read the link; no wonder aliens terrify me!
Some people talk about benevolent aliens; didn't know there was such a thing. What are they supposed to look like?
I don't mind exploring UFO reports, but the whole 'alien beings' thing really gives me the hebe-geebies.
Are shape-shifters aliens? Are angels bad aliens, posing as good?
Was Fatima a visual manifestation of aliens deceiving the masses, or angels trying to help?
EVERYBODY has an opinion, and none of them coincide....too confusing to even ponder without getting a headache.

Nugget

I agree. It is difficult to figure out who the bad guys are... thus those two threads I linked to you, to discuss it. But it just left me as confused as I was in the beginning. Everyone has an opinion who is good, or bad.
I guess we'll just have to wait until they come, then we'll know. But, I've read that the first wave to come to earth is not to be trusted; they will deceive many. What's a person to do? Go on our psychic instinct, I suppose, and hope for the best. Makes my head hurt trying to figure it all out too.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

nugget1

Nugget

Here are a few aliens my friend has been in contact with. He has seen many more different races since he made this PDF, but these are the first ones who made contact with him.
www.engelkommunikation.net...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by Scribe611

My Mom, her Mom, & my Dad's Mom, we have all done this. My friend called when his bail was posted after 48 hours. He had to know if I were still alive because that is what he saw, " A shimmery spectre of you in gold & silver webbing or lace then you just disappeared. I thought you were a ghost of you sent to protect me but I saw you too late. How is this even possible? So I didn't dream or imagine it. You were there and saw everything. How?"
I couldn't explain for I also gave up these, er....the Spiritual side of myself for about 20 years. Should never give it up. It comes back with tremendous force and harder to leash or reign in or onto.
The 3 late women I mention at the beginning, we used to do that amongst ourselves somehow, till I was like 32 or 33.
Other people used to swear they saw us in various places we thought we dreamt we were at, dreamt them calling to us. They swore they called to us but we wouldn't answer or it would seem we just vanished somewhere. They said we'd sparkle & look like we were standing under the sun or sun like light.
I hope it helps in someway.
It is 4 48 pm my time atm, when midnight comes tomorrow, I will have my devices & hope to see my Mom, or hear her or both. It will be October 14th 2013 Thank's Giving. One year since she passed...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Okay; I haven't been scoffed at yet, so it's time to get serious.
I'll give you a little history first...
I moved to the LC Valley ( Clarkston, Wa./ Lewiston, Id.) in 1975. Except for one year spent in Chino Valley, Az. this has been my home.
The valley is less than 700 feet above sea level, and is surrounded by hills and mountains.
The Nez Perce natives wouldn't settle here; they called it 'The valley that doesn't breath"...and chose to settle in Lapwai, Id..about 12 miles from here.
We have two major sources of pollution in the valley...a large paper mill, and a bullet factory. Many cancer patients travel to Spokane for treatment, and more than one has supposedly been told that 95% of their patients come from this valley.
It makes me wonder if that is why the LC valley seems to be a UFO hot spot!?
In 1984 I was on maternity leave, and for 4 nights in a row, I saw bright lights- like large spot lights- coming towards my home. Our airport is on the other side of the river, and that was not one of their flight paths.
I would go to my open door( Hot mid-summer) , thinking it MUST be a helicopter, but could not see anything other than the 'spotlight'...and it was very close to the ground...maybe 20" above the tree tops.(NO sound).
The 'light' would just go off after about 5 minutes...

Several red lights were seen over the paper mill in early 1990's. A dear friend ,who lives less than a mile from there, watched them for over 20 minutes before they shot off into the sky.
She listened to reports on her scanner as the police investigated, but could find no explanation.

In July 1994 I was on the sidewalk in front of our house with my13 year old son. We looked to the end of our street and saw a HUGE light...like the biggest spotlight you could ever imagine!
It was just above the oak tree tops .I thought it MUST be a helicopter, but there was NO sound!
We ran to the end of our street, thinking we could get under it for a better look, but it rapidly traveled south up the block. We ran across the road, and by that time it went SE at lightening speed, and disappeared behind the tree tops.
I called my friend with the scanner, and she was laughing as she told be about the conversation she had just heard amongst the Washington/ Idaho law enforcement.
Apparently, they were receiving calls of a large, bright ball of light that had just disappeared INTO the Snake river, which runs between the states.
Law enforcement was taking it as a joke, kidding each other about "it's closer to the Washington side, so it's your jurisdiction", then, "no; I think it went down closer to the Idaho side; YOU investigate!".

!995 is when I saw a 'hologram' of the space shuttle launch. I watched until it disappeared into the clouds....a solid five minutes or more. Still puzzled as to why I and my son were able to see such a thing...

1999..After a rain storm, we noticed a double rainbow. My husband grabbed the 35mm camera, and began taking photos. When the film was developed, we were amazed to see a black triangle in the three middle pictures!
In each one, the object is in a different spot. The developer examining the photo and negative for flaws and couldn't find any; he thought it looked like a stealth fighter plane....Out here?! In the middle of nowhere?!

In 2008 I was going home from the valley (moved to a small town in Idaho in 1997).
It was summer, so I had my window down...about 8:30 PM. Fairly bright night, and being a 65 MPH highway, I wasn't able to pull over...darn it!
I was about five miles from Lapwai, which also gets a lot of UFO activity (maybe interested in the DNA of the Nez Perce?) when I looked to the hills on my left hand side.
Above the hills was a large "V" formation...I thought they were planes until I realized they were traveling way too slow, so I decided it must be helicopters in absolute perfect syncronization with each other.
There were at least twenty of them...or so I thought. The "V" was traveling backwards, IE you would expect the 'point' to go forward, but it was just the opposite!
Then I noticed the lights were wrong for ANY aircraft...they all flashed in unison...first red, then blue, then white.
As I drove beside it I could see what looked like spotlights flashing on and off, pointed towards the ground. All of the lights were fairly slow and steady, and I realized I should be able to hear engine noise from an air convoy THAT large...but there was no sound.
And then it hit me! OMG! I had a car on my tail, no shoulder to pull over on...dang! Got to a spot where I could pull over, but the lights were gone!
The hill was less than a mile to my left, so I was pretty close. I've often wondered if it was a solid object with lights on the outer edges....if that's the case, this thing was HUGE! As big as five or more football fields!

in 2009,again going home from 'The Valley", my husband was driving. We were about 10 miles past Lapwai, it it was just passing dusk.
I looked up and saw a very bright light, maybe 300 feet above the ground,that had some sort of spotlight on it.
It appeared to be a small cigar-shaped object, and I was wondering what kind of plane/ 'copter this was!
There was a misty cloud below it, and this 'craft' made a sharp turn, dropping down a few feet, and entered the mist.The 'spotlight' still shone thru, but the object seemed to disappeared form view in the cloud.
I asked my husband to pull over, quick! But the roads were icy, and there was bumper-to-bumper traffic, no shoulder to speak of- so, for once, he denied me! lol
I just know it wasn't a craft that I'm familiar with...!

Bigfoot has been spotted in the Lapwai on more than one occasion, but I've never seen him...thank goodness!

I think those are all of the "UFO sightings I can recall...I just take them in stride anymore, like watching a sunset...lol

Oh; wait! There's more!
Mid 60's, suburbs of Seattle, at a REALLY boring drive-in movie, I started watching the full moon. I noticed another full moon right beside it,and, being a dumb teenager, wondered what planet that might be. After 2 or 3 minutes, the 'planet' shot across the sky and out of sight in a millisecond! The next day I was telling my pops about it, thinking he would probably laugh at me, but he had seen it too!

Okay; I think that's really it...lol
Nugget

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by nugget1

Speaking as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Mental Health & many years of experience in both Psyche and Paranormal Studies, no. A few have been abused or neglected, some it is mostly some mental conditions such as Bi-Polar disorders and of course the severity or non-severity of the disorders, some may actually have an extra sense but it messes and mixes with possible non realistic thoughts or ideas.
Some have had nice, " Leave it to Beaver," lives.
lol! The smartest of us may never let on.
Some have reached alleged levels of up to 9 senses such as ' Yuri Gellar.' His 2013 Movie says a LOT..
So like anything, this can happen to pretty much anyone from all walks of life with varied strengths even with training.
Some are more Psychologically positive or negative of their personal experiences while others are so despondent
of having never had ANY kind of paranormal experience or extra sense, they fail to see when they actually do.
Others just REFUSE to accept what they cannot Scientifically prove.
Good Luck on finding any links that have any real and true STATS on having similarities of the same kind such as abuse..... Instead, try the EMOTIONAL similarities such as anger, how angry, who or what or what and who the anger is directed, ANY strong emotion, even lust, happiness, etc...... People watch those displaying very strong emotions. See what truly occurs around them, what extra sense they may display or speak of......

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

I'm not Scribe611, but I would like to comment by saying, "FAR FREGIN' OUT!!!"

So, you projected yourself to where your friends were... and they saw you! I didn't know others could see the ones who were doing things like remote viewing, and the like.
I hope criminals never find out about this. They could murder someone, or break in to someone's house, then go somewhere and mentally project themselves inside a store where someone they know would see them... thus, an alibi for not being at the crime site.

Are you going to share with us what happens on the 14th? I hope so, but if it is too personal, I understand.
Take care, and I hope your mom comes through for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

All your stories are fascinating. (claps)

That cigar-shaped one is like the one I saw up close... and it had the beam too.

Scribe611 saw one the size of a football field right beside her on the roadway. (Her story is in here somewhere.)

And the one you saw was three times the size of a football field?!!! Geeezzzzzeeeee! That was the mother ship, for sure!!

Wow, Nugget1. That you so much for sharing all your experiences with us! Awesome!!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

"So, let me ask... has anyone had a paranormal experience that hasn't seen UFOs?"
My grand daughter seems to be very sensitive.
When she was just barely 2 she came to visit.
I had just buried my beloved Persian a couple of weeks before, and placed an angel statue on the spot.
As we were passing the spot she said "oh; kitty sleeping!"
Granted, the statue was a dead give-away, but at her age she knew nothing of the practice of burying the dead....

About two weeks later, she was visiting, and playing in our long hallway(her favorite spot to play). She came running to me and said " Dama; dere Schplatt"! ( that was my cats name). I looked, and didn't seem him, so I asked her-where? She looked, and said "kitty gone now".
The only reason I believe she saw him is because I have seen him there, too, since his passing. I mentioned that to my husband, who doesn't put much stalk in these things, and he said that was odd; he's caught a glimpse of him too a few times, and then realized it was his imagination.

Grand daughter is now seven, and shows amazing precognition, which makes it really hard to beat her at a game of 'head-or-tails' ! lol

She also knows what cards to ask for when playing 'Go Fish' , and if I don't have the card she wants, she usually draws it!

She has a large entourage of 'imaginary' friends. She says they are real; they talk to her, and help her sometimes.
I'm not quite sure what to make of that, but she seems well adjusted, and very happy.
I asked her this summer if she had ever felt sad. She thought for a moment, then said "Mmmmm; not really".

It will be very interesting to see what life holds for her, and vice versa!

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join